Author Topic: Going to Egypt  (Read 336 times)

Offline Deavon Justice

• View Profile
    • Eric
Going to Egypt
« on: April 18, 2014, 01:13:53 AM »
 Hillary Justice - Dad what is this crap that I'm hearing about you heading out on a one man crusade to take out the so called bad guys of SCW.

Deavon comes walking around the corner carrying a utility belt with gadgets and stuff on it.

Hillary Justice - Really dad who do you think you are fucking Batman or something.

Hillary gives Deavon a cock eyed stare as he sits down.

Deavon Justice - Listen Hillary I'm doing what no other person in SCW has the guts to do. Someone needs to step up and I have already taken the steps to ensure that happens.

Hillary Justice - Oh really how has that worked so far. Oh yeah yoy ended up in the hospital woth your head busted wide open.

Deavon looks over at Hillary.

Deavon Justice - Wounds and blood are just the priceses we pay for war. A war is what I have entered into and it's a war I plan to win.

Hillary Justice - Yeah a war that is going to cut your life span down.

Deavon slams his hands down on the table.

Deavon Justice - DAMN IT HILLARY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.  I am a warrior, I am a projector it is a oath I took many years ago.

Hillary Justice - Yeah It's a oath you took, but that oath was TO ME. Not to a bunch of random people.  It's a oath you took to me as your daughter,  not an oath you took to every one in SOME GOD DAMN WRESTLING COMPANY.

Hillary slams her hands on the table and turns around walking off crying. Deavon shakes his head continuing to fiddle with his belt.

Deavon Justice - She will never understand what it takes to rid the world of evil. I was chosen to do this and I must fulfill the destiny that was bestowed upon me. Every man that was in that battle royal knew how dangerous I am. They feard me and now...now I will strike fear into another person. A new spawn of evil. Gabriel and his jezzeble. The fight goes down in Egypt and I will stop at nothing to take him out.

Deavon gets up and heads upstairs getting ready to catch his flight.

Scene 2

Stars fill the sky along with a full moon. Deavon is sitting on a tree branch with one leg propped up on the branch and the other hanging off the limb lightly swinging. He has black paint on as if he is a burgler or trying to hide his identity.

Deavon Justice - The moon is full...The stars are shining bright. In this vast world there is evil all over the place. Murders...Rapist...Robbers, all of these people need to be stoped. They have all traveled to a place they were never meant to visit. They paid a visit to the dark side. Gabriel you have made a visit to the Dark side which was a big mistake on your part. When you decided to pull that stunt it put you on my list. The list I have made of people who do not belong and must pay for their actions. Their actions of crime and decite. Their dispicable actions which can no longer be tolerated. Gabriel the swift hand of justice is about to be delt to you. Cairo Egypt is the place, you crime being a piece of crap, your punishment...

Deavon looks down at the ground.

Deavon Justice - Your punishment shall be fitting. Rember everyone falls victem to the rigamortis...your time is coming.
>