Author Topic: Hands On  (Read 326 times)

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
Hands On
« on: April 16, 2014, 11:56:24 PM »
 And then the scene fades back in with Ben looking into Emma’s eyes. Did you see what I did there? If not don’t be such a lazy schmuck and go view Ben Jordan’s promotional first, it’s okay I’ll wait... oh fuck who am I kidding I wait for no one. As Ben’s now staring down his girlfriend with a slight pained look on his face, Emma can’t help but smile. Licking her lips slowly as she looks over into his big beautiful blue eyes, that are just screaming “why are you doing this to me?” a slight laugh leaves her lips as she turns away from him and back down to the menu placed out in front of her. As she scans over her options she can feel Ben’s head inch closer and closer towards her as he finally rests his chin on her shoulder, his eyes now gazing at the menu in her hands.

Ben: Emma?

Biting down on her lower lip Emma couldn’t help but feel sad at the silent tone that Ben used to voice her name, she could tell that this was annoying him. She could tell that he thought he had done something wrong by her. After all this wouldn’t be the first time Emma has with held her lady parts to teach Ben a lesson.

Emma: Yes Ben?

His hand had made its way back onto her bare leg, his fingers toying with the material of her black as night dress.  Turning his face inwards his lips were dangerously close to her ear as he spoke.

Ben: Why are you so mean to me?

Turning to look at him Emma’s green eyes weakened as he played the sad face to a tee, if anyone was due for an Oscar it would be Mr Ben Jordan. Letting go of the menu in her hands she reached out and took his face between them, bringing her lips to his she kissed him gently. As she started to pull away Ben’s hands grabbed at her hips pulling her across the sofa, making her come closer to him. Catching his sly smile out of the corner of her eye Emma just smirked.

Emma: You know that this is hurting me as much as it’s hurting you.

The look on Ben’s face screamed doubtful as he looked down at his lap letting out a sigh.

Ben: I doubt that... you’re not wearing tight pants and sitting next to a very hot woman.

Listening to him grumble Emma couldn’t help but smile as she wiggled her right index at him beckoning him to come closer. As Ben brought himself within whispering ear shot Emma leant across and brought her hand up to shield her mouth and his ear as she spoke calmly and cooling to her boyfriend.

Emma: You’re right, but if it makes you feel any better... I painfully had to leave my panties at home so that no underwear lines showed up from this super tight dress.

Backing away from him Emma couldn’t help but smile as Ben’s jaw was a little dropped looking from her eyes down to her lap.

Ben: How in the hell is that meant to make me feel any better?

Looking back up at her, his right hand dropped to her leg and it slowly made its way up her inner thigh as if he needed to confirm the information he was just told.

Emma: It’s not.

Laughing proudly the Kiwi let Ben’s hand get dangerously close to its destination before she shooed him away, smacking his hand out from underneath her dress. Ben didn’t say a word he just turned back to the table in a huff before pulling up his menu hiding the discomfort written all over his face. Emma does the same as she turns away from Ben and looks back down at the fancy menu her eyes scrolling across the paper as she looks for something to eat. Within a matter of moments the waiter returns to take their order, before he disappears with their menus leaving the young lovers are left with nothing to distract themselves from the building tension. Reaching across to Emma’s lap Ben grabs both of her hands and links them with his as he slightly commands for her attention, while his thumbs rub the back of her hands in a circular motion.  As his blue eyes pierce through her green ones he bites down hard on his bottom lip before talking.

Ben: You know this isn’t going to last right?

A cool confident smile crawled across his face as Emma just smiled, to be honest she knew it wasn’t going to last the moment she brought this bet to life but hey everything is worth a shot.

Emma: And what makes you think that?

Looking at her up and down Ben brings himself closer to her pressing his lips against hers, Emma allows it to deepen letting his tongue seep into her mouth. Just as she was getting into it Ben pulls back rapidly, leaving her with closed eyes and pouted lips. Bringing his mouth to her right ear he joyfully whispered.

Ben: Because you don’t like to be teased.

Instantly snapping her hands away from Ben’s grip she places her right hand directly into his lap, rubbing his right thigh giving it a tight squeeze, letting her manicured nails seep into his skin enough for him to know that she meant business.

Emma: And nor do you Benny Bear...

As Ben let out a massive exhale the two exchanged a loving glance before turning the topic around to something more dinner table friendly, especially since they were flying the Sin City Wrestling banner in a crowed place. The last thing Erik, Mark and Christian needed was a complaint of too much PDA falling on their desks first thing tomorrow morning. So here I leave you, to wonder what on earth has these two playing the touch me, tease me, kiss me, please me game?

Flashback – Monday morning.

Emma: You’re finally booked, I’m so excited for you baby.

Opening up inside the Cairo Hotel room that Ben and Emma will call home for the week, Emma can be found unpacking her clothes from her suitcase and hanging up her items one by one in the wardrobe. Ben on the other hand is lying with his back firmly pressed against the bed that stands in the middle of the room. Once again Ben had picked the best hotel in this part of Egypt, the fine linen and fancy decorations told us so.

Ben: Yay for me.

As Ben tried to sound enthusiastic about his up and coming match the Cockney King hid his excitement by placing a pillow over his head. Looking out from the walk in robe to the bed, Emma couldn’t help but roll her eyes at Ben. Although a massive part of her knew he was tired, but she knew exactly why he had no interest in this match on Sunday.

Emma: What’s wrong?

Deciding to entertain the idea Emma hung her last dress up before making her way over towards the massive four poster bed. Not wanting to disturb him to much she just sat on the side before leaning over to rest her hand on his muscular leg.

Ben: Did you miss the part of who I’m facing?

Pulling the pillow away from his face Ben turned so he was now looking at his Kiwi with a dull smile on his face. Throwing the pillow to the side Emma watched as it bounced off the bed before returning to look back at her boyfriend.

Emma: Andrew Garcia? I thought you couldn’t wait to teach him a lesson?

At the sound of Andrew’s name a sneaky smile crossed Ben’s face, he had been waiting a long time to teach Andrew a thing or two about respect since he spat in his face. Rolling over to his side Ben patted the bed beside him motioning for Emma to come join him.

Ben: It’s not him it’s Jamie.

She could almost feel the bed shutter as he spoke his name; the thought of Ben having to face his secret admirer brought a smile to Emma’s face. In fact I think she kind of liked the fact that that Jamie was obsessing over Ben, I mean it was no competition for her. In her eyes it was just harmless fun but to Ben it was a little off putting. Emma smiled at Ben trying to calm him nerves as she crawled across the bed and made her way towards him. As she reached the space beside him, she delicately wrapped herself up in his waiting arms, loving the pressure his body released on hers as he intertwined their legs.

Emma: Oh behave; I’m sure he’s a nice guy.

His right hand came up to smooth back her hair tucking it behind her ear as he looked directly into her eyes. As his blue eyes confided with her green ones she knew that he was just concerned about the mind games that Jamie would try and play in the ring on Sunday, more so then the fight.

Ben: A nice guy that wants to squeeze my arse.

His Cockney accent made those words sound to die for, licking her lips Emma pulled her bottom lip into her mouth as Ben’s hands wrapped around the back of her waist pressing her body into his. Reaching out her hands slid down his chest that was covered by a navy Ralph polo shirt.

Emma: He’s only human.

Winking up at him Emma smiled as he screwed his nose up at her before letting a stream of hot hair puff out of his lungs. He was trying his best to act unimpressed but Emma couldn’t help but notice the half turned up corner of his lip, he was holding back a smile.

Ben: Not even remotely funny.

Tilting her body backwards Emma wiggled herself up the bed some more, she didn’t stop until her nose as aligned with his. Placing hers against his softly she gave him a little Eskimo kiss before lightly resting her lips on his leaving just the smallest shyest kiss.

Emma: Really because I saw you crack a smile?

Ben shook his head from side to side as if to argue with her but she just replied with a nod. Letting out another dramatic huff Ben grabbed onto her body and rolled over, positioning her on top of him. His right hand released its grip on her back before it travelled down her spine, towards her behind, before trailing off to her right leg. Grabbing it firmly he pulled her right leg apart from her left, knowing what he wanted her to do Emma moved her left leg on her own accord. So now she was semi straddling him, but the top half of her body stayed pressed firmly against his. Linking her hands together she pressed them down on his chest giving her some leverage as she looked down into his brilliant blue eyes.

Ben: Only because I know you’re thinking about grabbing my arse?

As soon as the word “arse” left his lips the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed in Emma’s ears as a slight sting overcame her behind, he had just lightly spanked her there. It wasn’t rough or hard but it was enough to gain her full attention. His right hand gripped at her fleshy butt cheek as he rubbed the soft tissue that he had just playfully struck. Looking down at him from the corner of her eyes Emma knew where this was heading, it had almost come text book for these two love birds.

Emma: About that, I’ve been thinking we both have pretty big matches this week... so maybe we shouldn’t exhaust ourselves this week, you know in the bedroom?

A concerned look crossed Ben Jordan’s defined features as he stopped what he was doing and instantly looked up at her, almost questioning her words.

Ben: If your implying we take our love making outdoors I’m all for it.

Shaking her head from side to side Emma held back a soft laugh, she knew that this would get his motor running, she knew that he wouldn’t like this idea.

Let me just take you on a slight journey... You see back in the day Ben and Emma dated throughout most of their childhood days, they for a lack of a better word had experimented with a lot of different things but they never actually got to the point of doing the deed. You see it’s not that they didn’t want to and it’s not like they didn’t come close on A LOT of occasions it’s just that Emma was a little worried that if she gave Ben her all, he would find her as a puzzle that he just accomplished and push her to the side. You see she had a fear that he wouldn’t have wanted her to be his first and his last, if you catch what I’m saying. So the night before they set to have their bodies bound by an endless connection was the night Emma was forced to move back to New Zealand. Leaving Ben, leaving London and leaving her virginity still in place and well I think we all know what paths these two have journeyed on before getting back together. Ben went out did the party scene while Emma kept a hold of her precious little flower, keeping it safe for someone special. In fact she only gave it up last year, to the very man that she is currently gazing at this moment in time. Not bad for a soon to be twenty six year old woman to hold onto her innocence for so long, but because of the wait and because of the years she has missed celebrating her glorious body, she had some catching up to do... they had some catching up to do. This is why it’s hard for them to keep their hands off each other, it’s like they’re reliving their lost teenage years if you catch my drift.

Heading back to the bedroom Ben can be found smiling up at Emma with his trademark cheeky grin his white teeth beaming out of his mouth he knew that he knew that she loved that smile, he knew that smile got him in and out of a lot of places.

Emma: I’m talking about we don’t have it at all for a week?

Without even a word said the look on Ben’s face said it all he was shattered, he was winded as he screwed up his nose, his hands clinging to her backside as if to reassure him that this wasn’t a horrible dream that he would soon wake up from. Leaning down Emma went to place her lips against his but Ben quickly pulled back, his head pressing into the memory foam pillow beneath him.

Ben: What are you trying to do to me?

The confusion in his eyes said it all, she was being a little fleetly one minute saying that he couldn’t have her the next minute she is trying to kiss him.  Looking down at him with a twinkle in her eye Emma popped herself up into a seated position, she was now straddling his waist.

Emma: Ah come on it will be fun, consider it a game.

Once again the Cockney king screwed up his nose as his hands found the back of Emma’s thighs; he dug his fingers into her skin trying to coax a reaction from her. Running her hands down his navy shirt, she finally reached the bottom of it, quickly and playfully letting her hands disappear under the hem so they could play with his clear-cut muscles.

Ben: A game I’ll be happy to fail at, you can’t be serious?

Nodding her head Emma bit down on the corner of her bottom lips dragging it into her mouth before slowly and tenderly pulling it out between her teeth. She could tell that his eyes were burning through her, he couldn’t and didn’t believe what she was implying but there was something about her denying him that made him want her more.

Emma: Oh I’m very serious...

She tilted her head back and let her long curled red hair fall down her back, knowing that by her doing this the top button on her shirt grew tighter the button hole desperately tried to hold onto the button but because of her position and because the size of her rack it eventually gave way. Ben ran his hands up from her thighs, past her behind to her lower back before giving her a slight thrust stealing her attention away from the ceiling commanding it back down to him.

Ben: So you think you can go a whole week without me?

That playful smirk danced dangerously on his face as his fingers clenched into her tiny waist line, bringing his knees up he supported her back as Emma just sat upon his chest still playing with his abs.

Emma: Please you say it as if you won’t struggle?

Rocking forward Emma brought her body down onto his, quickly kissing his neck before making her way up to his jaw line, running her teeth ever so gently across his beared skin.

Ben: I’ll out last you.

Giving him a slight pounding from the waist down Emma stopped kissing him and smiled proudly as a slight groan escaped her lover's lips. He wanted her and in return she wanted him, but they couldn’t give into each other yet could they? I mean they only just made up this game.

Emma: If you say so.

His hands came up her back to her neck where he delicately wrapped his right hand around the side of her neck, his thumb tracing her jaw line as she grinded her hips against his once more. Ben couldn’t help but notice how extra beautiful she had just become, from his shy little dove that never said anything wrong or stepped out of place had now turned into a sensual sultry play thing. To be honest he loved that about her, how she could hold her own in public and be a lady but when it came to their time, she turned into whatever he wanted her to be, hell Emma was now at the point where she was out playing him with sneaky sly moves.

Ben: I know so!

That smiled warmed her heart again but she couldn’t let him win, but then again she couldn’t ignore this feeling that was building between both of her their legs.

Emma: Uh Huh... let’s go through the rules though just one time before we start?

Bringing her hands up to his she moved them away from her neck and slowly moved them down to her breasts, cupping his hands on them she arched her back inwards letting him feel them move in his palms.

Emma: This is a no, no.

The look on his face was already one of pain as she lead his hands down her body, lifting her shirt up so his skin could make contact with her toned stomach. Her hands stopped shy of her hem line on her pair of denim hot pants, resting his hands on the very top of her inner thigh, she brought his attention to middle of her parted legs. Tapping the zipper with her manicured nail she sucked in her bottom lip.

Emma: And this...

She moved her hand away from her own body and lifted her body away from his, to politely tap on the zipper line of his shorts

Emma: Oh and definitely this...

As she returned her weight down to his body, his hands caught her and he quickly flipped her on to her back. Ben’s lips immediately making contact with hers and his body weight comes crashing down on top of her.  So this is where I leave you, let you own imagination run wild.

So how did our lovers go?

Opening back up after dinner we find our two love birds at their hotel door. Ben’s under shirt has been ripped open his slicked back hair is in ruffles as he stumbles trying to find the key to their hotel room in his back pocket. Emma on the other hand isn’t making it easy for him as she has her legs wrapped around his waist, her short dress riding high up her legs, his left hand is holding her safely up but for extra leverage he slams her back into the door. Checking to see if she is okay and that he didn’t hurt her Ben can’t see any danger in her eyes only a need a need for him. Her hands are deep into his hair as she guides him into a kiss, all the while Ben’s still trying to find his key. Finally he holds it between his right thumb and index finger, fumbling around he finds the slot and inserts the card as quickly as he can, listening out for the beeps that cry success. Pulling the key out of the slot, he grabs for the door handle, turning it he pushes Emma back firmer against it using their strength to barge through the door. A loud giggle can be heard as the door clicks shut behind them.

Oh well at least we can say they tried, twice... and failed twice.  

Dear Diary,

Wow just wow, I can’t believe that last Sunday I took on Roxi Johnson and I defeated Roxi Johnson. Me? The shy little girl from Dunedin New Zealand was able to get one over one of the most amazing in ring competitors to ever grace the six sided ring. I’m blessed, I’m truly blessed. Who knew that I was taking so much in when Ben Jordan was hard at work training me all week? Yes I mean really training me, not between the sheets but in the ring and if I can be honest he’s kind of a dick as a wrestling trainer... always making me do ten more reps of something more than I should but what can I say his loyalty to me and his attention to detail about my wrestling career is inspiring.  

So this week I was thinking I would have the week off to relax and recover but it turns out Sin City Wrestling has other ideas for me. This week I find myself in the ring with ten other Bombshells. We’re all trying to fight for survival in an over the top rope battle royal for the chance to become a contender to take on Amy Marshall in the main event. All of this is happening in the same night might I add to win the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship. I think I have either really impressed the management team or I think I just won gold freaking lotto. To say I’m excited is a complete understatement. I haven’t been this excited about a match in a long time and why am I so excited? Because I feel as if I actually have a chance, coming into this match after all a win over Roxi Johnson is huge. It’s definitely the wind I needed in my sails. Here’s hoping I can continue my winning ways, here’s hoping I can try and claw my way to the top of the Bombshell ranks.

Imagine that; imagine if I was able to pull this off in a night of magic, I would be able to say I’ve held two SCW titles this year. Maybe I don’t give Ben enough credit, maybe he really is my lucky charm.

So this weekend I find myself going up against Veronica Taylor, Mercedes Vargas, Traci Patterson, Karina Koji, Becky Jones, Jessie Salco, Lizzie Short, Electra Styles, Cynthia Warren and the hometown hottie Necra. Ten very strong athletic chicks that know how to get the job done, I’m just praying that I can overcome them. I’m praying I outlast them, I’m praying that I can beat them. I wish I could say it will be easy considering I have conquered some of these girls in the ring before but that’s the thing about battle royals they’re cruel and unforgiving and even the smallest quietest mouse can come out of it being the victor. The unpredictable sense of this match excites me, not knowing who or when I’ll get my chance to shine but I do know one thing is for sure, when I see that moment presenting its self I’m going to take it.

I’d like to say to some of the girls that I’m friends with in this match that I will be sorry to eliminate them if I have to, but on the other hand I won’t be. I have wanted this since I was a little girl watching wrestling in secret with Ben and the boys. I have wanted this since I moved back to New Zealand and actually signed up to wrestling school to take out my frustrations. I’ve wanted this since I signed with ACW and SCW I wanted to get to the top, I just didn’t know how until now. Now I just can’t wait to get there.

Now since the Sin City Wrestling Roulette Bombshell Championship made its debut in SCW that faithful day of the 17th of June 2012 it has changed hands a whopping sixteen times... sixteen times... and during those reigns we have seen the likes of Karina, Becky, Jessie, Necra, Amy and Mercedes all be lucky enough to call themselves the champion. Well It’s time for the belt to get a new owner, it’s time for the Roulette Championship to find it’s home over the shoulder of someone new and refreshing to the division it’s time for the Roulette division to stop being sneezed at as the second rate championship in SCW. I want to take it there; I want to take it to new heights.

What Necra was able to do with it at the last Super card was ground breaking and I’m happy for that, but the worst thing is, Necra lost it to Vixen. Necra let the belt tarnish and fade away in my eyes because now everyone knows that the Bombshell Championship will always trump the Roulette belt... well not in my eyes and not in my reign if I was to capture the Roulette Championship this Sunday I would bring it to the main stage... and why couldn’t I? Last week has shown me that I can in fact play with the best and beat the best that this company has to offer, so why wouldn’t I be able to restore the Roulette Championship to the level it was created for... the top.

Now I get why some people will think that I’m not cut out for this title, I mean I do pride myself on how I look and how my body looks and with being a model and all people are going to question me for actually wanting to get into this hardcore type of world. Well I say to them bring it, the thought of tables, ladders and chairs electrifies me... the thought of hell in the cell, the thought of cage matches, the thought of falls count anywhere brings a smile to my face. One thing is for sure no one knows what it was like for me getting into the wrestling world, let’s just say it wasn’t all paddle on the poles and bikini parades. I have worked my arse off, I have broken bones, I have had more boo boos than I can remember, and the fear of a needle touching my skin as it laces me up with stitches no longer frightens me. I can do this; I want to do this.

So I hope that Veronica Taylor, Mercedes Vargas, Traci Patterson, Karina Koji, Becky Jones, Jessie Salco, Lizzie Short, Electra Styles, Cynthia Warren and Necra all realize that this Sunday I’m coming to play. Who am I most focused on? Let me see all of them but who am I going to be keeping an extra eye on? I have my top three I have Necra, she’s at home this is her playground, these are her people, her rules and I have no doubt in my mind that she will feed off their souls and take in their strength... she will want to prove herself in her homeland and why wouldn’t she? I mean if this was happening in New Zealand I would be going balls the wall to prove that I’m still in control of the Roulette division. Necra is sneaky; she is snake like one minute just down the next minute just waiting to strike. I need to keep my eye on her and I need to make sure I have my footing right because once she has you within her grasp, she constricts every type of hope from you and leaves you breathless.

Next Up I have Mercedes, I have never beaten her, I have never overcome her and it’s getting to the point where it’s beyond annoying. Why is she in my sights? Because she is that damn good at what she does and she is that damn good at pulling victories out of nowhere... I need to make sure I’m at the top of my game; I need to make sure that when we go toe to toe, and I’m ready and willing to stop her once and for all. I cannot let her control my career like this so the hold she has over me this Sunday I will break through those chains and I will not let he hold me back from what I want. Kia Kaha, Kia Kaha, Kia Kaha... I can do this. I will do this... I will prove to her I’m not just her chew toy when it comes to Sin City Wrestling.

Lastly I have to keep myself alert to presence of the newly returned Karina, why? I just put this as simply as I can, she’s bat shit crazy and that right there is a massive playing card in the field of playing Battle Royal. I just pray that she gets so wound up and so involved that this becomes a down fall and this becomes a part of that unpredictable mixture I was talking about earlier. In saying that tho Karina has bat shit crazy down pat and I know she wants back in the game... God help me if she and I are the last two standing in the ring because she has no remorse for any of her opponents.  

I can’t count out the new girls tho Electra Styles and Cynthia as I don’t know what they’re like in the ring nor do I have enough information to judge them on I’m just hoping my ability to feel at home inside a Sin City Wrestling ring is enough to keep me in the competition. As for the returning Veronica Taylor and Becky Jones I know what they’re both capable of and I know what they both can do, don’t get me wrong I’m not taking them on lightly... I’m just more aware of what they can do.

Which brings me to Amy? Holy holey if I do so happen to be the lucky girl that gets to face her in the main event on Climax Control I will lose my mind. What an honour to main event Climax Control. Now I’m sure Amy and I have exchanged some friendly words on twitter but have never really met which is unfortunate because after last week’s display on Climax Control I really think we could get along. The thing is regardless of how you feel about her and regardless of wanting to be friends with her, I have a job to do this Sunday and that’s to make myself happy. That’s to make my fans happy, that’s to make Ben Jordan happy and to accomplish all these things I need to make it to the finals and then I have to prove to the world that I can out play Amy Marshall.

No matter how tired I get, no matter how sore I get if I make it to the main event I need to promise myself to keep myself in check, I need to promise myself that I can do this. I need to do this, I want to do this. I so badly want to take that Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship back home. I’m not just talking about the hotel room, I’m talking about holding it and successfully defending it throughout the tour, and I’m talking about bringing it back to Vegas and showing it off... I’m talking about firing up Ben’s jet and taking it home to New Zealand and holding it high above my head proving to the young girls over there that women can do anything and yes we can put New Zealand on the map.  

This Sunday we might be in Necra’s playground playing in the sands of time, but this Sunday I’m bringing the warriors of my home land with me... and just like me they're Kia Kaha and like me they don’t ever give up.

It’s time to walk into an event with my head held high and it’s time to walk out of the same damn arena with my head held high and a Roulette Championship strapped around my waist.

Get ready Sin City Wrestling, the flightless bird is coming...

Love
ERJ
XXX

The following morning at the breakfast bar

Emma and Ben could be found standing by the breakfast buffet. In one hand they had their warm white plates while in the other they had each other’s hand as they waited patiently in line. In front of them the likes of Mark Ward, Amy Marshall and other Sin City Wrestling Superstars and Bombshells helped themselves to the wonderful delights that Egypt had to offer. Resting her tired eyes Emma closed them before resting her head up against Ben’s shoulder, he knew that she was tired and he knew exactly why she was as well. A proud smile lit up his face but it was short lived as the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard behind them.

Jamie: You know next time you two decide to have a party aaaaaaaaallll night looooong, you should really invite your neighbours?

Emma’s eyes flung open at the sound of Jamie Dean’s voice, turning around at the same time that Ben did she couldn’t help but nervously laugh. Eyeing Emma up and down somewhat disgusted but somewhat amazed Jamie gave her a polite smile. A hot flush rose to her cheeks as she Emma now turned her face into Ben’s chest hiding away from Jamie.

Ben: Not a chance Geezer.

As Ben flashed Jamie a bright smile, he wrapped his arm around Emma’s shoulders, just as the two were going to turn back around Jamie’s voice stopped them as he playfully shouted back loud enough so the people standing around them could hear.

Jamie: Ohh I love it when you talk dirty to me.

And with that said and done Jamie left the couple alone after giving Ben a very noticeable wink, as he walked past Jamie made sure he brushed his shoulder against Ben’s. As Ben turned to Emma with a horrified look on his face Emma couldn’t help but giggle, Ben wasn’t quite sure what she was laughing at but it didn’t sit well.

Ben: This is exactly why I don’t want to wrestle that guy, he creeps me out.

Tilting her head up towards him Emma held back a laugh before giving him a light kiss.

Emma: Mind games baby, mind games.

As Ben grumbled under his breath Emma couldn’t help but laugh, she knew that Ben didn’t want to face Jamie for the fear of getting his arse pinched but she knew deep down he didn’t have a problem with the guy.  
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export