Author Topic: two opponents, one objective: victory  (Read 300 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
two opponents, one objective: victory
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:28:31 PM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking around with Casey Williams in Cairo, exploring the sights and sounds of the region before heading towards the arena that Climax Control will take place, the Cairo Military Academy Stadium.  Casey then looks at Andrew, and shakes his head.

Casey-I am not in a good mood!

Andrew-What‘s up?

Casey-Have you been on Twitter lately?

Andrew looks at Casey confusingly while trying to figure out why they are going there as they arrive at the Military Academy Stadium to meet with Max Burke.

Andrew-No.

Casey-Well, Jordan Williams retired from wrestling, and I called him after seeing it, and he quit being a trainer.  I guess he wants to focus on his family or something.

Andrew-I see.  Well, with Jordan out, and Ben being out of the picture since I spat in his face, who is going to continue to train me besides you?

Casey-I got that under control.

Andrew looks at Casey, and smiles nervously, feeling unsure with the situation as Max Burke walks over towards them as they get to the locker room.

Max-Hey Drew, Casey.

Andrew-How‘s it going, Max?.

Casey-Max, we got a problem.

Casey repeats the story to Max about Jordan Williams.

Casey-Needless to say, I need some more trainers to help Drew out with getting him prepared for Ben Jordan and Jamie Dean.

Max-I am willing to help train Drew for now, get him ready for Jamie and Ben.

Andrew-I am ready for Ben, where he trained me, but Jamie is the one I am worried about.

Casey-Good, I was hoping you would say that, but do not, I repeat, do not take Ben lightly.  I thought I was ready for him the two times I faced him, and he beat me twice. Thanks Max, I appreciate you stepping up, like usual.

Max-Not a problem.  I bet I can get Ata to help too.

Andrew smiles, laughs and paces around the locker room.

Andrew-Oh man, with Max‘s and Ata‘s help, Jamie and Ben won‘t stand a chance against me.

Casey-Yeah, I guess they won‘t, but at the same time, you need to listen to every word they say, otherwise, you will fall flat on your face.

Andrew-Well, I need to go for a walk, I will be back.

Casey-Hurry back bud, we need you to start training.

Andrew leaves the locker room and heads towards the arena, wanting to clear his mind and gather his thoughts before he calls out Ben Jordan.  

Ben, Ben Ben.  You think my spitting in your face was dishonorable, and saying that Jordan tried to put charisma on me!  Don‘t make me laugh.  You guys are jokes, as much as Casey may have respected the history he has with you guys, I could care less.  You guys treated me like shit.  Utter shit.  What you got when I spat in your face was my generosity getting in the way.  Now you will see how I am really like inside the ring.  You and Jordan has unleashed the beast inside me, the beast that I have tried to keep hidden since I was a member of the Blood.  That‘s right, motherfucker!  I never told anyone what gang I was in, because I didn’t want to scare anyone, but you have forced my hand. I didn‘t even tell Casey, the man who first saw my talents about it.  You think I am not afraid of what you can do.  You are sadly mistaken.  I have seen what you are capable of.  Don‘t forget, not only was I trained by you, but I saw tapes of your matches in ACW and here in SCW.  What you don‘t know is exactly what I can do since I showed you the respect you deserve. You say you are happy just winning matches and not striving for gold.  I look at a pathetic man who shouldn’t be in the business if he isn’t striving to be on top.  I, unlike you, have proven myself as a worthy competitor in my short time in SCW, catching the eyes of not only the fans, but more importantly, Hot Stuff Mark Ward, who despite my 1-2-1 record; and neither loss was I pinned or forced to submit, has promised me the next shot at the Roulette Title, much like your precious Emma Rose has a slim chance of getting that shot.  Whilst I will be a singles match with Brother Grimm, for the Roulette title, and I should prove victorious over him, after I bulldoze through you and Jamie, and possibly Kain, depending on how the schedule works.

Andrew takes a deep breath, trying to forget the memories from his gang days, then focuses on Jamie Dean.  

Jamie, a man who I have yet to face.  I know how enthralled you are in your feud with Ben, and will probably overlook me.  That is mistake number 1, bucko. The 2nd mistake you made is agreeing to make this match a triple threat, because while you are fighting with either Ben or myself, the other man will be able to rest. I am aware you haven’t been around much here in SCW, like myself, and have been in a few matches with Ben.  How did you fare in those matches?  If I am not mistaken, you guys split the 2 matches.  This match is the proverbial rubber match, but guess what.  You guys will need another one, because I am going to prove that I am better than both of you when I emerge victorious in this match.  But, if I do lose, I am taking you and Ben down with me in the process.  I am sure you will agree with Ben on being in the business for the fans, but I am in the business for nobody but myself.  I am willing to go to any lengths to climb the ladder, and prove to the world that I am the best damn wrestler that SCW has ever seen, whilst keeping my honor intact.  How, you may ask?  I have my ways, and I don’t have to tell you all my secrets.  You will find out first hand when you get inside that 6 sided ring with me. To quote the late, and recently inducted WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior, who was a man I idolized as a kid, and he inspired me to become a wrestler “Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper, than something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever.” Nothing we do really matters because at the end of the day, we will all die.  Win or lose, I know I am going to rise above your pathetic levels and prove to the world that I am that damn good in the ring.  Whether we are loved or hated by the fans is irrelevant because we will always find a way to not please all of them, so fuck them.  I am here for me, and me only. I give a rats ass what you think about me.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as he walks back to Casey and Max, looking content with himself as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a