Author Topic: Oh boy…..  (Read 329 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Oh boy…..
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:12 PM »
 Whilst Jessie wasn’t in action last week on Climax Control she did make her presence known by aligning with Steve Ramone against Gabriel and Odette challenging the newly married Odette Ryder…..I mean Stevens to a match at the next Supercard in May.

However that was still a month away and between then and now Jessie had not one but two potential matches staring her in the face this week at Climax Control, first there was the opener, a 11 Bombshell Battle Royal that featured herself, Lizzie Short, Veronica Taylor, Mercedes Vargas, Emma Rose, Traci Paterson, Karina Koji, the returning Becky “Ragdoll” Jones, Electra Styles, Necra Octavian Kaine and Cynthia Warren, not only that but the winner of the Battle Royal would go on to challenge Amy Marshall in the Main Event for the recently vacated SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship naturally under Roulette Rules, this would be the second time in a row that one of the SCW Roulette Championships was to be defended in the Main Event and whilst Kain’s challenge for Grimm’s title came up short this show was pretty much guaranteed to end with a new SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, will that champion be Jessie?

The Valley of the Kings, Egypt
April 14, 2014, 11:00am

Well, this is going to be a fun week.

After Vixen won the Bombshell Roulette Title at Blaze of Glory III she vacated the title fairly quickly and it didn’t take Mark and Christian long to come up with a solution, unfortunately for me it involves the possibility of competing in two matches on the same night.

The things I do to win back the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship.

The winner of the Battle Royal will go on to face Amy Marshall for the vacated SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship in Climax Control’s Main Event and seeing as how the last time I held any titles to begin with, let alone the Bombshell Roulette Title, was during last year’s Team Eric debacle I have every intention of winning this match no matter what happens.

Yeah, I know Necra’s in the match and yeah, she’s intimidating, but at the same time she’s not exactly unbeatable.

So, besides me and Necra, who’s competing in the Battle Royal? Karina Koji, my one time tag team partner Becky “Ragdoll” Jones, Lizzie Short, Veronica Taylor, Electra Styles, Cynthia Warren and Mercedes Vargas, I’m sure Vargas wants another shot at Amy when all is said and done but that won’t be happening because I will be walking out of Climax Control a two time SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion.

All though, honestly it would’ve been easier to do such a long promo from my hotel room but Shane and Jake reminded me of the ban on hotel room promos so we compromised by going to see the Pyramids.

“Okay guys, say Dio!” Jake told us as he held the camera up to his face we may have had to apply a lot of sun cream before coming out but so far it’s been worth it.

“Dio!” I and Shane shouted simultaneously as we held hands in front of the Sphinx and Jake took the picture, we were both wearing band t-shirts and whilst mine was a Devildriver shirt that I brought at the show we attended two weeks ago Shane was, off course, wearing a Nile “Those Whom The Gods Detest” t-shirt, why do I say off course?

Nile is a Death Metal Band whose lyrics deal with Egyptian mythology, need I say more?

“Okay, I think we have a decent amount of photos between the three of us.” Jake commented as he walked up to us and showed us the photo he took, we nodded in agreement and Jake pocketed the camera. “I’m surprised you guys haven’t burst into flames from wearing those shirts.”

“That’s a problem with being a metalhead.” I shrugged as I took a sip from my water bottle. “All we had in our suitcases were black band t-shirts and trust us, we looked!”

“Yeah, yeah, remind me to buy you two some light colored clothing as wedding gifts!” Jake teased us and I rolled my eyes in response. “So what do we do now? I don’t think they’ll actually let us in the pyramids?”

“We can always try!” Shane responded and I shook my head.

“Yeah, that’ll be fun to explain to Mark and Christian when they come to bail us out.” I responded as I rolled my eyes, we had tried to get on a tour that would take us inside the pyramids but the last minute nature of our decision to come to the Valley of the Kings left booking a slot impossible and yeah, we’re talking about throughout the week here! “At least it won’t be as bad as that one time you started a barfight at a metal bar!”

“Hey when some asshole says that Metallica are miles better than Death just because they’ve sold more albums you bet your ass that I’m going to punch him!” Shane defended himself and I shook my head, I loved my future husband but he took his love of Death Metal way to seriously, if he had his way all the shows we were attending in London this year would be Death Metal shows!

“I still can’t believe you used the “it wasn’t me this time” defense to save your SCW career!” Jake said with a laugh before sighing. “Seriously though, I think we should head back! I’m just baking in this sunlight!”

“Let me do my promo first and I’ll meet you guys were we parked the rental car.” I responded and they nodded before walking off Jake leaving me with a spare water bottle just in case, I set the water bottles on the desert floor before reaching into my pocket.

“Odette can talk about how everyone but Gabriel turned her back on her.” I started as I produced a picture of me and Odette taken way back when I made my Supercard debut for SCW a couple of years ago. “But in reality she’s just an attention whore and when everyone stopped paying attention to her she walked out and well you know the rest.” I added before tearing the picture into tiny pieces and scattering the picture to the winds. “The truth is Odette is that the fans loved you and you had plenty of friends, myself included, HAD being the keyword here!”

Not anymore.

“Sure, you have Gabriel and his buddies in the Sins but really, just how solid is that marriage? Say all you want but Steve has a point, even as Gabriel’s husband you’ll betray Gabriel at some point when the world stops giving a shit about you again but in the meantime I’m on a mission to show you that I meant business when I issued that challenge last week and what better way to show that then to win the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title and compete in two matches on the same night in the process?”

There isn’t any!

“Just for reference I’m focusing on the Battle Royal mostly since it’s the only match of mine this week that’s pretty much guaranteed to happen but that doesn’t mean that I’ll be neglecting Amy Marshall! This week I’m competing in a match that’s probably my biggest challenge to date, an eleven Bombshell Battle Royal featuring me, Lizzie Short, the returning Veronica Taylor and Becky “Ragdoll” Jones, Necra Octavian Kaine, Mercedes Vargas, Cynthia Warren, Electra Styles, Karina Koji, Emma Rose and Traci Paterson with the winner challenging Amy Marshall in the main event.”

This’ll take a while.

“I guess I’ll start with the Bombshell I faced the most recently out of the bunch and that’s Traci! Seriously Traci, I beat you fair and square when our teams faced off at Blast from the Past II last month, isn’t that enough for you? Apparently not since you don’t know when to quit! As soon as that bell rings and the Battle Royal Begins I’ll focus on getting you out of the way first!”

Next up is Lizzie.

“Lizzie, the first time we fought was in another Battle Royal under similar circumstances and neither of us ended up winning that one! However despite the fact that there’s eleven Bombshells in this match that won’t stop me from going on to win the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship at the end of the night! We may be friends but in that ring there are no friends, only enemies!”

Next up are the returning faces, starting with Ragdoll.

“Becky! Shit, how long has it been since your last SCW run again? It sucks that our tag team title reign didn’t last as long as we had hoped but who knows? Maybe we can revive Venom and Vice somewhere down the road and give the tag titles another shot? That’ll have to wait for another day however and this week we’ll just have to kick ass until I’m declared the winner!”

Next up is Veronica Taylor.

“It seems like all the old faces of the Bombshell Division are coming out of the woodwork and Veronica is no exception! That said Veronica I haven’t exactly followed your post SCW career but there’s bound to be some ring rust in there somewhere! Hell it showed last week as you lost your first match back and once you start showing signs of weakness you may as well eliminate yourself and save the rest of us the trouble!”

Speaking of returning faces next up is Karina!

“As for Karina, like Becky and Veronica she’s a returning face but unlike them she’s been in the company for quite a bit longer but will that help you in this match? I doubt it! There are ten other Bombshells in this match, you see, whilst my determination to win this match no matter what is what will drive me to success where does that leave you? Saying the same thing? How original! Enjoy being eliminated.”

Next up is Necra.

“Necra, how many times have we faced each other since your debut again? Because I’m pretty sure that it’s nearing the hundreds at the moment! Seriously though I keep saying that this will be the match where I’ll finally defeat you but not this time! As far as I’m concerned it’ll be in the rest of the Bombshells best interest to eliminate you as soon as possible and if the others are smart they’ll help me do just that!”

Next up is Emma!

“I know it seems like I’m trash talking the other girls in this match at random but to be honest I came into this promo with no plans at all so next up is Emma! Emma, I know how good you are in the ring and I know that, more than anything else, you want a championship to call your own! Unfortunately for you I’ve been denied a title for way to long and that’ll change this week when I win this Battle Royal and the title!”

Next up are the new girls.

“I’m grouping Cynthia and Electra together for one reason! I know next to nothing about them other than the fact that they made their debuts last week and Electra won that match in impressive fashion! Electra, you may be riding high after your win and you may have your sights set on gold but so do I and I have been in this company for longer! As for Cynthia, you were impressive as well but ended up losing to Electra and I get the feeling that your combined inexperience will result in the two of you being eliminated early!”

Last but not least (for the battle royal anyway) is Mercedes!

“I saved Mercedes for last because I knew that she has the most history with Amy and obviously she wants another shot at her rival! That won’t happen as far as I’m concerned as it’s time someone else had a shot and guess what? I’ve been out of the title picture for too long and that will change this week on Climax Control!”

I would wrap things up at this point but first a word for Amy!

“Amy, ever since I agreed to that joint Twitter Account a month ago I’ve noticed one thing, you complaining about being denied a shot at the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title despite being the Number One Contender for the title but when I win the Battle Royal do you think I’ll let exhaustion stop me from winning this title? Hell no, I’ll win the Battle Royal and the title!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“To the other girls in the Battle Royal I say good luck because you will need it! To any future contenders for the belt I say the same thing and as for Odette, well I think I’ve said enough! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco signing off and the next time you see me I’ll be the new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion!”

I went off to find Shane and Jake as the scene fades.