Author Topic: Home of The Gods  (Read 353 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Home of The Gods
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:33 PM »

Act 1: The Land of the Gods

"O you Sole One who shine in the moon, O you Sole One who glow in the sun, may I go forth from among those multitudes of yours who are outside, may those who are in the sunshine release her, may the Netherworld be opened to her when she goes out into the day in order to do what she wishes on earth among the living."
Spell 2 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful city of Cairo. The night sky was filled with stars, and the moon hung low in the sky glowing brightly against the pyramids and the Sphinx that protected them. Lights were cast upon the pyramids putting on a show for the tourists that walked around the grounds earlier that day taking in the ancient sites that remained. The gates on the pyramid had been closed for another night, but yet something or someone still lurked within the chambers behind the walls of stone. The camerae moves past the gate that had been opened ever so slightly and into the now darkened chamber that spread out before it. The pillars were donned with the stories of the great Pharaoh Khufu, and his victories as well as his family life. The floors were polished marble but yet dust lingered from where the tourists had been earlier that day. There is no sound coming from anywhere around the camera but soon a shadow is seen moving along the walls, and the camera jerks around violently as we see it turn around and there stood Necra.

Necra: You found me... I'm surprised... This is a very sacred place, and only a handful of people had ever seen it before it was opened by those that wanted to steal the precious treasures deep within side. That was long before tourists started to make their way into this place to disturb those that rest deep within.

Camera Man: So what are you doing here? I thought it was closed?

Necra laughs, as she starts toward a long hallway that seemed to stretch on for a long way, with the camera man following behind her.

Necra: To tourists yes... But to me... Hardly. I can come here when I want. It is a place of power, and one that I have always drawn from. However you should be outside. They don't like mortals here after dark.

The camera man looks around, and lets out a nervous laugh.

Camera Man: Who?

Necra: Those that reside within. They are coming back to their ba's, to rest for another night. If I were you I would get out of here before the come for you.

With that the camera man drops the hand held camera and runs off back down the long tunnel that would lead him back out into the night. Necra couldn't help but laugh, as she picked up the camera holding it just a little ways from her face.

Necra: Egypt, the place where my mother ruled over 2000 years ago. It's funny really. She was the last true Pharaoh of the time, while I am the last true Goddess in the world. The people of Cairo are in for a match that no one will ever forget. I am one of 11 women that have been thrown into this match for a chance at the Roulette title once again. I let the Bombshell title slip through my fingers, but not for long. I will have it one day, but not just yet. There are 4 of you in this match that I have never faced before, and if you've been put into something like this, then you must be worth something... But then again... More than likely not. You other 6 I have faced time and time again, and have won and lost to you, but more win, than loss. I don't even really know where to begin... 10 opponents and so little time don't you think? I mean I don't want to say the same thing 10 times over do I?

She smiles before she turns the camera around, and looks at one of the walls that stretched up to where it no longer be seen. The camera is soon brought back down to level, and focuses on one of the walls that had been carved out with hieroglyphics, before it is turned once more.

Necra: To those that I have faced before you know what you are in for, but I always like to remind you that I really am better then you at any given time before I even step into the middle of the ring don't I? Mercedes, Traci, Emma, Lizzie, Jessie, and Karina I have stood in the middle of the ring with you time and time again, and yet you still have to learn the lesson that I've tried to beat into you. You've managed to escape me for a little while, but now you are being thrown to the lioness once again. This match is of vast importance, because only one of us will face Amy in the end of it all. All you have weaknesses and openings that make you an easy target to me. I wait until I see it and then I take the chance attacking you only to bring you down another peg as I rise to the top once more. Gold has always looked good on me, and this week it will be no different. When all is said and done and my hand is raised in the end of this match I will look down upon you and laugh. The Goddess will always rise above the mortals that try to subdue her no matter what is at stake.

Necra soon reaches a dimly lit room where a sarcophagus sat under glass. She points the camera down at it, and the camera seems to go a bit fuzzy before it soon goes back to normal, as it's brought up once again.

Necra: There is a reason that my family is feared and has been for millennia. We are Gods in mortal frames, but we can emerge when we are called or needed by those around us. My mother, and father have been Champions before me, and now I have taken after them time and time again... Amy will be my next target when I win this match over the 10 of you. No, I won't just win this match, but I will destroy all of you and when you hit the mat you will wonder where you went wrong, only to realize that you have someone that is better than you, and always will be better then you. I'm not afraid of any of you, but you should be afraid of me. You never know where I will turn up, or what words I will whisper into your ear from the shadows. Remember death is everywhere, and I am always watching.

Her eyes seem to go into deep black holes in her skull as the camera goes fuzzy once again. It soon comes back to normal and Necra has it turned away from her once again, as she follows the path until she reaches another giant chamber that was done just like the entrance way, except with a large altar against one wall with a giant statue of Osiris above it. The camera comes to a rest on the altar as Necra comes back into view a little ways from it.

Necra: Now as for Veronica, Becky, Electra, and Cynthia I don't care how you got into a match like this, but your lives have been forfeit! When they put you into this match they thought you could handle something as important as this, but you can't and you know it. This is your big chance at making a name for yourself isn't it? The only name that you're making for yourself is the one that is going to be put upon a tombstone by the time this is all over and done with. You are nothing but fodder in this match, and hopeful that you can just make it through so you can try to get what you really want, but there is one obstacle... And it's me.

Necra paces back and forth, not really looking at the camera. Her skin had started to glow, slightly from the dim light that was being cast from the lights that sat along the altar.

Necra: This match is going to be one for the ages, but only one of us will be walking away worthy enough to get their shot at the Roulette title. The one that's going to be walking away from all of this is me. I'm not holding back on any of you, nor will I stop when the bell sounds. I'm through playing games with the other little girls that think they can beat me, and push me to the ground. I've had the Roulette three times, along with Tag Titles, and that's just since I've been in the SCW. I've been a champion in other companies by my own right and Sunday night it won't change. There is no way to escape your fates, for the stones have been cast, and soon the old crones will cut the strings of fate, and you will be mine no matter what you do to try and stop me. This is my night to shine, and no one is going to stop me. By the end of this, all of you will broken, bloodied, battered, and bruised, as I stand victorious once again.

Necra leans against one of the giant pillars and smiles looking at the camera with her eyes filling with blue light. They stop glowing and she draws closer to the camera once again.

Necra: As for you Amy, this fight is far from over. You are my main goal, and I plan on reaching it no matter how many others I have to take out just to get you. We've done this dance before haven't we? And both of us have won and lost against the other, but not this time. In the end of this I will be walking away with the Roulette Title once again, leaving you on the mat with nothing just like the 10 others that I will face earlier that night. I know you'll be ready for me, because I'll be worn out from the earlier match... Or so you think. I will be ready to face you no matter what I have to do. If I have to shed your blood in the middle of that ring, just to stop you I will. If I have to break bones Amy I will. If I call upon the Demons of Hell to carry your soul away then I will! If I have to call upon the powers that be, then I shall! There is nothing that I will not do to win. But tell me... How far will you go to win this match? How low will you sink to keep me from getting the Roulette title once again? Will you stop me? Or will you just roll over and let me walk away with it knowing that you could have stopped me?

Necra grabs the camera up once again, and runs her hand along the basalt altar. The sound of voices could be heard coming from somewhere deep within the pyramid, as she walked along the altar.

Necra: This is the land of my mother, and I will not lose. It will not let a child of the Gods lose here. This is my home just as much as the island is. I feel the power surging underneath the ground filling every inch of me. The ancestors speak, and cry out in praises to the Goddess that has come back to them. I will not let them down. When the night is over, I will walk away with everything that I want, and there is NOTHING that any of you can do to stop me. I'm not afraid of any of you, but you should fall down on your knees in fear when I walk by you or into the ring with you. I am death, and I'm not forgiving, nor merciful. I do not listen to the pleas of those that fall before me, nor do I cry when their blood is shed upon the ground. I am the Goddess of death, Queen of the Dead, the Black Lady, the Reaper of souls, the shadows that move along the walls... Fear me, for when you look upon me you will see your fate... See you soon ladies.

As Necra moves along one of the walls, it starts to slide open scraping along the floor. We soon see Stacy and Sara walking out from the door with bright light coming from behind them.

Stacy: Are you ready my Goddess?

Necra: I am... I just hope our guest of honor is.

Sara: She has been washed, and purified my Goddess. She is ready for the next world.

Necra: Good. Now lets go and send her to her reward.

The three of them walk back through the door, but it opens once again. Necra smiles and sets the camera down onto the floor and closes the door once again, as the scene starts to fade out. The sound of something shambling along the floor could be heard drawing closer to the camera. The sound stops and the camera is lifted up, and what is seen is horrific. A creature that had long since dead, wrapped in decaying wrappings, and missing an eye screams at the camera as the scene starts to go fuzzy once again, before fading out to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion