Author Topic: First Class Arrival  (Read 313 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First Class Arrival
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:54 PM »
 The scene opens at a local café in downtown Los Angeles. It is a warm spring day with a small breeze amongst the normal customers at the café, two of them are sitting at a table sort of away from everyone else. The two young women sitting next to each other, are none other than Veronica Taylor, and Melissa Marino. Both ladies are dressed to the nines. With Veronica Taylor dressed in a black dress with black Gucci high heel pumps, a diamond necklace around her neck, matching bracelets, and black Gucci sunglasses. Melissa, on the other hand is wearing a pink dress, and pink Christian Dior high heels peep toes, and black sunglasses. The two girls are sipping their respective latte’s looking around the streets of Galveston they are talking amongst themselves like normal.

Veronica Taylor: Like really? Why on earth do some of these girls not know how to match their clothes like uh gross!

Melissa Marino: I know right? Like it is a reason why these losers will never be in your league darling. I mean not only that but look they are wearing last year’s fashions ugh.

Veronica giggled in a bitchy, catty way before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um last years? More like last decades like two thousand four called they want their fashions back.

The two share a bitchy giggle at Veronica’s joke. As the two then returned their attention to their lattés as they kept looking around, before Veronicas phone went off, it was her mother. Veronica not in the mood to take the call rejected it as Melissa noticed it.

Melissa Marino: What’s the matter honey?

Veronica look taken back at Melissa asking as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Oh nothing just someone I would rather not talk about called…

Melissa shook her head knowing who Veronica was talking about.

Melissa Marino: Honey, I know who called it was your mother.

Veronica shook her head looking shocked that Melissa would know about the person being her mother.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, damn girl you know me so damn well. How you know about my mother though? Like I never talk about her that much.

Melissa Marino: Girl, you were ranting so badly when you got drunk love. I mean oh my god lucky it was only me and you when you started otherwise you would have had TMZ at your door in record time.

The girls laughed not that she wasn’t used to the attention however, she did not want her dirty laundry airing for the whole world to know about it in the tabloids. Which would not bode well for her, in the eye of the public. As Melissa came over and hugged her, Veronica said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh yeah I am sure just she was merciless when I was younger to her if I was a beautiful person I was an ugly, which how could she compare me to the people who surround us its gross, and hurtful.

Veronica was starting to feel the feelings of her youth all come to her the moments were flashing in her head of when her mother would tell her that she was fat, stupid or ugly. Among other moments as Melissa gave her at the same big hug, grabbing the mirror and showing Veronica her face after whipping off her tears.

Melissa Marino: Honey, you’re not ugly at all. Hell you’re the prettiest bitch here. I mean let’s face it, your mother is jealous of you and what you created. Yes, your mom was a great model but look at you at twenty two you have already created a legacy that your mom can not touch. Not only that, these girls wish they were now whose pretty?

Veronica took a look her smirk was slightly begging to return though she still had those doubts returning to her mind. Though the more Veronica looked she began to fluff her hair some more her vanity was working its magic as she said in an arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Girl I am not just pretty, I am fucking beautiful. Thanks girl I don’t know why that always helps.

Melissa then looks happy while still hugging Veronica she said to her.

Melissa Marino: See girl I know you. The only other things that seems to work is taking you shopping. Then again what girl does not like shopping?

Veronica shared a giggle ignoring her phone as the texts kept coming not even caring who was texting her. As, Veronica soon got up with her latte, as Melissa followed her getting up as she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Speaking of which I am in the mood to go shopping these uglies are starting to give me a headache girl.

Melissa Marino: I know right? Yeah lets go.

The two women walk off as they leave, already paid for their latte’s walking off with a smirk, though Veronica took a look at one of the texts from her mother, and just slammed her phone pretty hard in the handbag she was carrying.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:51:46 PM by Lament Broom »