Author Topic: The Heavy Metal Guns For Hire!  (Read 385 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
The Heavy Metal Guns For Hire!
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »
 Despite a brave effort by both Jessie and Traci Paterson Mercedes Vargas retained the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship in a match that featured the returning Karina Koji, a Bombshell who hasn’t been seen since the members of Team Erick put her on the shelf one year ago and on top of that Karina attacked Mercedes after the match making her intentions for the champion clear.

This week she was once again taking on Traci Paterson but this time it was in the opening round of the second ever Blast from the Past Tournament and their tag team partners where just as talented as their female counterparts, Jessie’s tag team partner? He was one half of the new SCW Tag Team Champions Landon Axel of the Guns for Hire, who was Traci’s partner? He was technically a newcomer, not just to SCW but to wrestling in general but the fact that his trainer was the recently departed (from SCW) Casey Williams, that’s right her partner was “The Honorable Warrior” Andrew Garcia! Four very talented wrestlers in one match had the potential to steal the show before the guys in the Main Event had the chance but can Jessie’s team win and avenge Jessie’s loss in the first round of last year’s Blast from the Past Tournament?

555 East, Long Beach, CA
Valentine’s Day, 2014, 18:00am

Steak on Valentine’s Day, honestly this isn’t much different from any other year for me!

Well okay, there are a couple of differences, this is my first Valentine’s Day as part of a committed relationship and it’s the first one I’m spending at a restaurant as opposed to going to Domino’s Website and ordering a Meateor Pizza when I didn’t feel like having steak for dinner that year, yeah I’ve never been much of a romantic especially on Valentine’s Day.

But spending it with my boyfriend? I don’t know, I guess it just feels special I guess I’m sure the older Bombshells in NXT and SCW it’s self like Misty and Vixen could back me up here.

I mean Shane’s enjoying himself, that much is obvious, he’s been all smiles since I got here, as he had insisted on meeting me here for some reason despite the fact that we had booked the table for five o’clock but I managed to arrive in time with Jake’s help as our rental car is a stick shift and he’s the only one among us who can drive stick shift, he dismissed my questions about why he wanted to meet me here saying that we should just enjoy the meal.

I hope we do, the steaks can go for as much as forty eight dollars!

“I have to admit Shane, this place is nice!” I commented with a grin as we took sips from our drinks, we were getting some looks from the more snobbish patrons because, well, he’s a long haired male in a nice suit and I’m a heavily tattooed young woman who had to dig out one of her dresses from the closet just because this place was that posh, I literally spent an hour dusting this damn thing off that’s how long it’s been since I last wore it! “It’s a shame about you having to pay an arm and a leg in order to pay for both of our meals.”

“Hey, I saved up the whole year in order to make our first Valentine’s Day together special.” Shane responded with a grin. “Trust me Jess, the pleasure is all mine!”

“I’m going to take a wild guess and say that Bloodstock and the concert we attended a few weeks back didn’t count towards that?” I asked and Shane shook his head.

“Jess, I have a separate concert/festival bank account set up like you do, off course it didn’t.” Shane reassured me and I shook my head as our starters arrived, we had already decided on our steaks, I’m having a Prime New York Strip Rare whilst Shane’s having a Prime “Cowboy” Bone in Rib-Eye Medium Rare.

I can’t decide if that’s an indication of what he wants when we get back to our hotel room or not but whether it will happen or not will depend on how good the food is.

Fortunately for him the food is damn good and definitely worth some fun in the sack when we get back to the hotel room presuming that that’s what he wants but then again he’s a male with a smoking hot girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, off course he wants sex with me!

As good as the starters where the steaks where even better, perfectly seasoned and exactly how we wanted them cooked, in other words this has been a perfect Valentine’s Day and I can’t really think of anything that could make it better, well, I can think of one thing but does Shane have the guts to actually pop the question on Valentine’s Day?

I didn’t have time to strike up much of a conversation after that as Shane stood up and walked off telling me that he was off to search for the Little Boy’s Room, I could’ve sworn I saw him nodding at the Maître di as he walked past him but I shrugged it off, maybe he was just being polite to the guy and he seemed to return the polite gesture so why not right? I need something to take my mind off of this and fortunately I have just the ticket, my promo!

“Last year’s Blast from the Past Tournament ended rather disastrously for me for one thing I had a feud going into the tournament which ended up costing me the match! As if that wasn’t bad enough I went on to lose the rubber match of that feud! This year I don’t have a feud heading into the Blast from the Past tournament this year and that means my team of myself and Landon Axel should win the match against Andrew Garcia and Traci Paterson!”

And I’m starting with Andrew!

“I was debating on the order of whom I should address the competitors in but I ultimately decided on doing it in the order their promos aired, the votes are in and Andrew’s first! It seems you’ve got a lot of pressure on your shoulders Garcia, being trained by Casey Williams was one thing but debuting during the Blast from the Past Tournament? I’d ask how you’re keeping it together but I know your trainer!”

I said as I took a sip.

“What do I mean by that? Ask Casey, he’d tell you how he was one of my first friends when I joined NXT at the first Summer XXXTreme, he’d tell you how I was the maid of honor at his wedding to Laura! Oh, how could I forget? It was my brother Jake who saved Laura from Jason Burnside two weeks after I joined NXT! You see I and your mentor have a storied history and I’ve hung around him enough times to know how tough a bastard he is! Emphasis on bastard! You may have your mentor’s toughness but you don’t have his experience and that will prove to be your downfall against Landon!”

Now onto the opponent I can actually take on, Traci!

“Traci, your awfully full of yourself considering that you were the one who was pinned by Mercedes at My Bloody Valentine, how appropriate considering what today is, when she retained her title but then again I was the one who was knocked silly by you when I went for a high risk move so maybe we can call it even as far as that’s concerned?”

Nah!

“The truth is we didn’t resolve anything as neither of us got a pin over each other! There’s no chance of that happening this week for obvious reasons but if I can get the pin over you it’ll be that much sweater! Besides me and Landon have the experience edge over the both of you but the big difference is the fact that I’m the only one in this match who’s competed in a past Blast from the Past Tournament and that experience will lead to my team’s victory!”

It’s personal time.

“This year’s tournament is dedicated to the late Mae Young who passed away back in January at the age of ninety and you know what? When I first started wrestling back during the Attitude Era there were two wrestlers who had a major impact on me as a wrestler, Lita who influenced my wrestling style and Mae Young who was a role model to me……no, I won’t be giving birth to any hands any time soon! Basically I say that because I want to still be an active wrestler when I’m the age she was during the Attitude Era, the kind of girl who doesn’t let her age get in the way of what she loves most and with that I dedicate my participation in Blast from the Past II too her memory!”

And with that I decided to wrap thing things up as Shane was returning, funny how no one’s noticed me cutting a promo in a restaurant….

“Garcia, Traci, my team has the experience edge and we want this the most! But most importantly I am the only one in this match who competed in Blast from the Past beforehand and that experience will lead my team to victory! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco signing off, SCW Universe, the world needs more metalheads so make it metal and I’ll see Garcia and Traci in the ring where I’ll shut Traci up for good!”

“That was a great promo babe!” Shane commented with a big grin on his face as he sat down opposite me, he’s planning something isn’t he. “I’ve asked for the bill but besides that I have one other thing to sort out with you.” Huh?

“What? Tipping the waitress? I was gonna do that anyway!” I responded and Shane shook his head as the Maître di walked over with the bill and an engagement box.

Wait, what?!

My jaw dropped when I saw the box and Shane stood up with a massive grin on his face as he walked around the table before dropping down to one knee and opening the box, am I dreaming? Is this really happening? The entire restaurant’s eyes were on us, even the chefs had stopped to watch from the kitchen. “Jessie, we’ve only known each other a short while but during that short time I’m positive that I found the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with, Jessie, will you marry me?”

And because the SCW Cameracrew is a bunch of sadistic bastards the camera faded to back before I could give my answer.