Author Topic: The heavy metal bombshell and the ragdoll……huh…..  (Read 427 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
The heavy metal bombshell and the ragdoll……huh…..
« on: October 23, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »
 Jessie lost the Bombshell Championship qualifying match to Odette Ryder who pinned Laura Jackson to advance, this week Jessie was taking on the reigning Bombshell Champions Bei Combatenti which consisted of Bianca Solderiri and Trish Newborn, not a problem right? Problem was she wasn’t teaming up with one of her NXT teammates; instead she was teaming up with Becky “Ragdoll” Jones who was scheduled to compete last week but her match got cancelled, on top of all that it was a Halloween addition of Climax Control which meant that all the matches had certain stipulations.

Williams Costume Co, Las Vegas NV
October 23, 2012, 11:00am

“So…..SCW’s celebrating Halloween a week early?” Jake asked me as we entered the costume shop, since this week’s addition of Climax Control was a Halloween themed episode I had decided to dress up for the occasion. “And you’re sure this isn’t a huge prank by Mark?”

“Well, considering they advertised it as such? Somehow I don’t think Christian and Mark are dumb enough to risk getting sued for false advertising.” I pointed out and Jake nodded once he realized I had a point. “And after the bullshit he pulled during the Main Event last week I don’t think Mark’s the pranking type somehow.”

“Good points.” Jake conceded before he looked at the costumes. “You realize most of the costumes here are for kids’ right?”

“Yeah but there’s bound to be some adult sized outfits somewhere.” I pointed out as I looked over the store. “And after that it’s off to the nearest tattoo parlor.”

“You don’t enough tattoos?” Jake asked and I looked at him as if he had just said that he had brought a Justin Bieber album. “Hey, it’s your money, not mine.” Jake said as he threw his arms up in defeat.

“Good morning, getting ready for Halloween?” A shop assistant asked as he walked up to us, the costumes may have been for kids but this guy? He wouldn’t look out of place at a Metal Festival.

“Something like that.” I responded as I looked at the costumes. “You’re a fan of Sylosis huh? They’re a great band.” I asked upon seeing that was wearing a Sylosis shirt.

“Oh I know! Monolith is such a kick ass album!” The assistant answered with a grin. “Haven’t I seen you on TV?” Oh great, a fan’s recognized me.

“That depends, you’ve heard of Sin City Wrestling?” I asked and sure enough the shop assistant’s eyes widened.

“Holy crap, you’re Jessie Salco?!” The shop assistant asked and I nodded. “Oh my god, I’m such a huge fan of your work! It’s about time that a metal chick got into wrestling…..unless you count Lita.”

“Funnily enough she’s one of my biggest inspirations as wrestler; I could watch the match between her and Heath Slater a thousand times over and never get tired of it.” I added and the shop assistant nodded. “Anyway we’re here for costumes….”

“Oh for the SCW show this week right?” The assistant asked and I nodded. “That would make the big guy over there…..”

“Yeah, I’m her brother Jake.” Jake said as he walked over. “I don’t mind what costume I get but she wants something that shows off her body.”

“And what a body it is…..” The assistant said and Jake cleared his throat.

“Eyes up and focus Romeo.” Jake pointed out and the assistant blushed visibly, that’s what I get for wearing a top with a low neckline I guess.

“I’ll see if we have anything in the back.” The assistant said before running off.

“So, are you looking forward to the match?” Jake asked and I turned to him.

“I have mixed feelings about it but not in the same way I did about last week’s Triple Threat Match.” I answered as I folded my arms. “On one hand getting a shot at the Bombshell Tag Titles is definitely a plus, no doubt about that, on the other hand I haven’t had much in the way of conversations with Becky and let’s face it, she hasn’t exactly had the best track record as of yet.”

“True, I can think of at least five more reliable bombshells than her, including our opponents and the other Bombshells in NXT.” Jake agreed and I frowned.

“Yeah but Odette and Vixen are busy with their matches, though to be honest I’m kind of glad I lost last week.” I said honestly and Jake looked at me funny. “You want to know why? It’s because this way I don’t have to be in the same ring as Necra.”

“Excellent point, even I would think twice before stepping into the ring with her after what Misty had to do to defeat her.” Jake agreed with a shudder. “A chair shot, the Dream Crusher AND The Queen’s Punishment and she still wouldn’t tap out, I don’t envy Odette or Jaya one bit.”

“Yeah, how about we get back on track?!” I asked and Jake nodded in agreement. “Okay, I never teamed up with Vixen before I teamed up with her to face Azz N Class yet we managed to beat them, maybe I’ll have the same look whilst teaming up with Becky.”

“Maybe but at least you met Vixen before you teamed up with her.” Jake pointed out and I sighed in resignation. “Look, you put on a great match with Odette and Laura last week, I’m sure you’re going to do the same in this match.”

“Sorry for the wait guys, I was able to find a great costume for her but him proved to be a bit more challenging due to your size and all.” The shop assistant said as he walked up to us. “Jessie, this is for you….” The assistant said before picking up a female pirate’s outfit, just as revealing as I’d like it to be and it even comes with a toy parrot.

“That’s perfect, thanks.” I said before accepting it and going to try it on in the dressing room, as for Jake’s costume…..you’ll have to wait until Climax Control for that.

*later that day*

Several painful hours later and I have some new ink done! What’s that? You want to know where my new tattoo is? You wouldn’t be able to see it since the area’s bandaged up.

I’m back at the hotel and the costumes we picked out are hung up at the moment, what? Did you expect me to walk down the Las Vegas strip in a pirate outfit? I may be a metal head but I’m not insane! Anyway I guess it’s time I started addressing the girls in my match.

“I may be out of the Bombshell Championship Tournament but you know what? I’m not out of the title picture, this week I’m teaming with Becky “Ragdoll” Jones to take on the reigning Bombshell Tag Champs Bei Combatenti, I just know I mispronounced that, in a non-title match that may get us in the title hunt if we win it, I’ll get to the champs in a minute but first I’ll just say this about my tag team partner, Becky, we’ve never teamed up before, hell this will be our first time meeting each other, but hopefully we won’t let that stop us from winning our match this Sunday and going on to win the Bombshell Tag Titles, the only advantage that Bei Combatenti have over us is experience as a team but besides that? We’re on even ground.”

I hope I’m right…..anyway first up is Bianca.

“Bianca, another Bombshell that cheats to win, as if we didn’t have enough of them already, you may have the experience edge over me but that won’t stop me from winning this match and you may also be close with my stablemate Giani but since this is a wrestling match I’m pretty sure he won’t mind me roughing you up just a bit.”

Next up is her teammate Trish.

“As for you Trish, I’ve seen your matches and whilst you are talented and smart, but best of the best? I can think of at least ten women’s wrestlers better than you in this company and a lot more than that outside of this company, besides that didn’t the Tattooed Goddesses beat you for the belts only for you to get them back a week later because of Laura’s failed drug test? Yeah, it’s pretty hard to call yourself the “Best of the Best” when stuff like that happens.”

I shook my head.

“I know exactly what the champs are going to say heading into this match, “we’re experienced as a team, they’re not, and this will be a piece of cake” but you know what? You couldn’t be more wrong about that, I and Becky will find a way to make our team work and once we do you two had better watch out because after we win this Sunday, we’re coming for the belts!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Trish, Bianca, should this match work out in our favor then I and Becky will be the team to watch in the future and you’re title reigns will be in trouble, and what’s even better? After we win the titles you won’t get them back because of a failed drug test, why? Because me and Becky where born to bleed and we’ll fight to succeed in winning the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.