Author Topic: The Incredible Files: The Coward  (Read 532 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
The Incredible Files: The Coward
« on: March 12, 2021, 11:24:16 PM »
Sylvester, Georgia
The Black Nest Bar & Grill
Off Camera

It had been a chill morning at the SoHo residence as SoHo had slipped away from the gaggle of women at his home. He knew Tabor and the guys would be making their way back to the clubhouse after having a dust up with the Red Hawks. It would be a couple hours till they would arrive as SoHo positioned himself behind the bar. He was wiping down the bar top with a dry towel while letting some of the glasses sit under some warm water. When it came to the bar, SoHo was the main guy who maintained it when the group was off on business. Once the bar top is fully wiped down, he tosses the towel into the dirty towel bin and steps through a single door that leads into the back room.

As SoHo is in the backroom, a silver sedan pulls into the parking lot. The engine quietly cuts out as Charlotte is sitting in the driver’s seat. “Nice place,” she mutters to herself while unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door. She steps out of the car then looks around at how remote this place really is as a smile forms across her lips. She closes the car door as SoHo steps out from the back holding a large box filled with all kinds of things.

“This is a surprise,” he says to himself while looking out to see Charlotte standing outside. Charlotte steps onto the low porch before gliding herself through the saloon style doors. “Hello SoHo,” she greets him while removing her sunshades. “How’s it Charlotte?” he answers back while filling a couple napkin holders on the end of the bar. Charlotte steps closer to the bar and takes a seat on one of the bar stools.

“Where is everyone?” Charlotte asks as she glances around the room. “They're out riding. I have no idea when they will return. Would you like a drink?” he wonders while stepping back behind the bar. “Sure,” she replies as SoHo flips a glass over and does a fancy bottle flip of a bottle of Jack Daniels. He pours some into the glass before sliding down towards her hand. “Impressive,” she admits while picking the glass up into her hand. “Thanks,” he says while putting a few bottles of tequila underneath the bar.

“Why didn’t you go with them?” She asks him in between sips of her drink. “I was spending time with my wife but I had to come do inventory on the alcohol in the back. Then I decided to clean the place,” SoHo answers as Charlotte takes another sip. SoHo continues to move around the bar like he’s done it before. Her eyes watch as his movements are effortless. “Why didn’t you tell us you were a bartender?” She asks him obviously impressed. SoHo shrugs his shoulders while picking up a clean rag and walking over toward the game table.

“It’s something I try to keep to myself. My father owned this place and when he died it was willed to me,” he states as Charlotte looks at him. “I’ve been a bartender for years before joining the club. When I joined, Tabor asked if we can make this the main hideout and I agreed. Tabor knows that I don’t mess with the bar when everyone is around,” he adds as Charlotte tosses back her drink and places her glass back down onto the top.

“I can see why you take great pride in this place. Daniel wants to know if you guys are ready for another shipment,” she replies as SoHo looks over at her. He walks into the back room and pulls out a white envelope. He hands the envelope to her as it contains a lot of cash. “We’re always ready for another shipment. When can we be expecting it?” he asks her. Charlotte places the envelope inside her shirt. “I’m not sure yet. We would be more than happy to send you supplies for this place if you need it,” she suggests as SoHo smiles. “My current supplier is trying to rip the fuck off so if you guys are willing then I’ll be happy to accept your supplies,” he tells her.

Charlotte nods her head while heading towards the door. SoHo watches her walk away. She looks over her shoulder with a grin. “Stop staring at my ass,” she joked as SoHo laughs. “See you later Charlotte,” he says while getting back to work. Charlotte shakes her head while stepping out of the bar. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her cell phone. She shoots a text off before getting into her car. SoHo watches as he lifts his own cell phone out of his pocket. He sees a text from his wife then from Falcon. The sound of a phone shattering into a thousand pieces echoed through the empty bar as he heads for the back office.

Climax Control
The Coward beater
On camera

The scene opens into an empty room with just a steel chair positioned in the center of the room. A tripod is standing off to the side as Zania is standing next to the camera. She is working to get the camera ready as Lincoln Daniels walks into the room. Zania is trying hard not to say a word as she notices her husband shirtless. Lincoln steps into the center and takes a seat on the chair.

”I almost thought I wasn’t going to see another Climax Control before Blaze of Glory. The last time I competed was against O’Malley. I will say that he was a tough challenge. I thought I had him on numerous occasions but in the end he beat me. I can’t deny that fact. I’m sure everyone thought I’d just sit in the back and let that loss define me. If I was just an average Joe then yes that would be me. However, I’m not just some average joe blow coming off the street. I have been in this business for a long time. I have competed against a lot of people. I enjoy facing tough competition but that’s only when I feel the competition is actually tough.”

Lincoln leans back against his chair while propping his right leg over his left knee.

”It fully amazes me how much of a coward Austin James Mercer has become since I arrived on the scene. During our first encounter, I had a lot of respect for him. The guy took me to my fucking limit. I don’t usually curse but he was that damn good. Did you notice I used the word was? That’s because Austin James Mercer doesn’t have any ounce of respect from me. I can’t show respect to cowards. That’s what you are Austin. When we faced each other the first time, you made it very clear that you were the “alpha” male on the men’s roster. You were so adamant that I got that into my head. Since then, you have done nothing but prove how jealous you are when you’re no longer in the spotlight.

You attacked someone who doesn’t even wrestle. Who the hell does that? I’ll tell you who does that. Cowards attack people who can’t defend themselves. Not only that, you were walking around here feigning a damn injury just to keep yourself away from the man who will probably kill you in the ring.

Do I blame him? Hell no! If I was in his shoes then I’d be doing the exact same thing. In fact, I’ve done it before.”

Lincoln places his leg back down onto the floor while leaning forward and placing both arms on his knees.

”Back in Georgia, I was in the match against a guy who had feigned an injury. He did it with hope of getting a title shot. Unfortunately, I was the champion at the time. When he got into the ring with me, I proved that his injury was a fake and I exposed him. That’s what I plan on doing to you, Austin. I am going to expose you as the fraudulent wrestler that you truly are. I am going to expose you as the pathetic son of a bitch who used his own friends for his own personal gain. The fact you nearly destroyed your own group because of your ego tells me a lot about your mental state.

I truly believe when you lost the Internet championship, that sent you into a tailspin. If you think I’m going to go easy on you then think again. If you think I’m going to just lie down for your dumb ass then you are truly stupid. The reason for me not giving you two fucks is because this match really means nothing to me. It’s more of my way of sending a message to that fat bastard in Bill Barnhart. That’s all you are to me Austin. You are nothing more than a giant message. I truly believe you’re not taking me seriously. Let’s be real. You want Fenris.

Since you are standing across the ring from me, I will still do what I do best. That is me impressing the hell out of the bosses. I’m sure Fenris will love it if I beat the living shit out of you. A part of me really wants to leave you in the middle of the ring with blood just pouring out of your mouth. Another part of me just wants to attack every part of your body that has been injured in your career.

This match isn’t going to be a match. It’s going to be a brawl. Which doesn’t really help you? Why? Because I am a very good brawler who is faster and stronger than you. Yes, you have height on me but you don’t have determination. I am determined to kick your ass. I am determined to send a message to Bill Barnhart. I am determined to show the entire world why I am MISTER INCREDIBLE.

Austin James Mercer used to be the alpha male. After Climax Control, Austin will be nothing more than the alpha douchebag. I’m going to enjoy every second of punishment that I dish out. You should have just stayed on the injured list because after fighting me. You’ll be right back on that list. Because I will GO HARD before I GO HOME.”

Lincoln takes a minute to pause before looking back at the camera.

”Climax Control will be my night. The Alpha Male will be destroyed. Austin James Mercer, don’t take me lightly because I promise you. That I will send your head into the