Author Topic: The House Evil Built  (Read 280 times)

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
The House Evil Built
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:23:59 AM »
 The scene opens to a shot of a Shipman in the storage room of an arena. He is dressed in his old street clothes and hiding behind a wall made from barbed wire. He has a sick smile with blood dripping from his mouth. It is hard to tell if it is from his lips or tongue. He has his hands wrapped around the barbed wire and is clenching tight.

Shipman: Finally, the grudge match I have been awaiting weeks for is finally coming before us. Now normally I would probably sit here and bitch and moan about losing my Roulette championship on my first defence because that is what any former champ would do but no, this week that is not important. I will right that wrong and take more victims at Blaze of Glory. No this week my challenge is finally accepted by Despayre. This week, that rotten bastard will lose his innocence inside my house. My house has caused more horror than 112 Ocean Avenue, that’s the Amityville house for those who are not up to date on pop culture. In my house there is more blood spilled than at “The Wall” in Auschwitz. It is this darkness, this evil, it thrives in my house. The pain inside there will be almost masochist, just a lot less enjoyable for some. The very best part is though; no one can get inside once we are surrounded by the barbed wire walls. No doctors, no Sins, no one to help you has you feel the skin shred from your body. Your hair pulled out by the barbs. It will be just me and you and a whole mess of carnage. I may even let you bring Angel in just so I can watch his stuffing spread all over the ring, or his fleecy body stick to the walls high above your reach. Yes Despayre, I am a little sad this couldn’t be a title for title match but that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I still get you to step into my house.  

Shipman laughs sticking out his tongue. That motion reveals the source of the blood has Shipman has several lacerations where he must have been licking the barbed wire.

Shipman: Despayre. You got very lucky in our last encounter, sadly though that clock will not chime twice. Last time we were on an even ground, this time however I have what I guess you could call… home field advantage. Did you not watch what I did the last time this structure surrounded an SCW ring? I ended the career of the “Freight Train of Pain” Casey Williams. I did not just “derail” him but I carved him up and gutted him like a fish. He was a lot bigger and meaner than you Despayre so what makes you think you have a shot? Because you beat me before? I beat Steve Ramone multiple times in my life, but my first match here with him, I lost. So wins or losses don’t matter. It is about the hunger for the win, the thirst for victory, the lust for blood, and unfortunately for you. I AM STARVING.

Shipman thrashes about the barbed wire wall. A blood-saliva mixture has marked up his face. He stops with open palms on the wall. A smile returns to his bloody face as he feels a trickle of blood come from his hand and roll down his arm.

Shipman: Despayre, do you like pain? Do you know what it is like to live in eternal pain? I do. Every waking moment I walk this Earth, is one of misery. Therefore it only makes sense that I share my misery with the world. Do you possibly think that any mere man can do everything I do? Say the things I say? I am always in so much pain that I was banned from participating in the Pain Olympics as I would not feel a thing. I only feel happy watching Muslim beheading videos where kids are the executioner. Don’t believe me there is such a thing, look it up. I may not have had the opportunity to have a pet cemetery in my backyard, only because my childhood was robbed from me by my brother, but in hindsight maybe that was a good thing as it would be hard to get a job as a serial killer. How does that make you feel Despayre? Knowing you and your daddy slept under the same roof as this tormented soul? Knowing the danger he put you and Angel in by inviting me into your home? Does this burn inside of you? How can you ever look at your father the same way again? Rest assured, after Climax Control he will not, he can not look at you the same way again.

Shipman steps back as he looks like he is going to walk away but stands and stares on the camera through the corner of his eye, barely visible with his mess of hair hanging down and the barbed wire.

Shipman: Despayre, are you holding that Internet championship real close? Do you love it like a child? I hope so because whatever is left of you after our match is not going to be able to compete and defend it at Blaze of Glory. Almost feel bad for the fans because there is no way you will be able to give a pay per view spectacle in the condition you will be in. You will understand how truly weak and feeble you are after you are carried out of my house. All I can say is congratulations to the new internet champion, whoever that may be.

Shipman presses his face back up against the barbed wire wall and looks into the camera with wide eyes.

Shipman: There is no sexual jokes this week, no pissing, no ginger jokes, no fun. This week is pure focus on ending another career. I don’t care about Blaze of Glory this week. This week is Blaze of GORY. I will not stop until I quench my thirst on your blood Despayre. I will not stop until I see spinal fluids. I will not stop until you stop moving. The cries and screams of the crowd, your family, and your own will only drive me to further punishing you. If I do not leave the Kezar Pavilion in handcuffs than I did not do my job. Pray Despayre, because that is the only hope you have. I know I will bleed in my house, that is a giving, but I will be the victor, I will have my hand raised, and I will make the entire SCW pay attention. Despayre, you are down to the last few days of your career. Enjoy them, use them wisely, meet your fans, and prepare for a lot of quality family time as you spend the rest of your miserable life bedridden. No amount of morphine will help ease the pain you are about to experience. This is my house, my rules, my weapon of destruction.

Shipman laughs as he walks out of view as the camera zooms in on some blood drops dangling from some of the barbs before the scene fades to black.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them