Author Topic: Very brief comments from Apple Coren  (Read 392 times)

Offline Lady Apple

• View Profile
    • Apple Coren
Very brief comments from Apple Coren
« on: March 06, 2020, 11:59:54 PM »
 Ivy is seen walking towards a pair of large doors that she reaches down and pulls open.  Walking into the grand hall of the manor, she heads directly towards a large fireplace that is blazing with a wood fire that casts flickers of light off the flocked wall paper of the room.  In Ivy’s hands is a tray with a silver pot of tea and a domed serving dish.  Setting it down, she looks at Apple Coren who is on the large wingbacked chair and fussing at a person who is fiddling with a camera tripod.

Ivy the Assistant:   Tea milady?

Sparing a glance at her assistant, Apple nods before turning to the cameraperson.

Lady Apple Coren:  You do realize of course that I need to do this before I am very much older.  So get out of the way as Ivy here will finish preparing for filming of my statement about Climax Control.

Ivy sets down the tea that she had poured then moves to the camera with an apologetic smile as the person mumbles while leaving the room.  Focusing the camera on Apple, Ivy motions for her to begin to speak.  Apple straightens up and staring directly into the lens.

Lady Apple Coren:  This week I have the honour to host Climax Control here in my hometown of York.  Well I have to say that it was quite a blinding idea to have the show in my home however to have been put into a match against Mercedes Vargas.

Apple turns slightly to yawn softly.

Lady Apple Coren:  Now most would say that I should be honoured to face such a wrestler because she has been a multiple time champion and is a hall of famer and that is something that really doesn’t make me so enthusiastic to face her.  I mean how many times can one face someone that has delusions of grandeur who tends to remind everyone one of her successes.  I don’t know if she does it to toot her own horn or if she has to keep telling herself how good she is so she remains relevant to at least herself because if you ask me, she isn’t really relevant to anyone else.  

Lady Apple Coren:  I have sat here and debated with myself about how I need to show up and face Mercedes.  I sat back and thought about it and I have to admit that I am not looking forward to this.  But like any other match she has spoken of, it is wash rinse and repeat when Mercedes talks about her opponents and I believe that I would end up being bored out of my mind.  So wake me when it is over.

Apple stops talking and then shakes her hand at the camera.  Ivy looks up and quizzically raises her shoulders.  Apple stands and walks out of the room without a response.
>