Author Topic: “The Retirement Tour Part 1: Over as Soon as it Starts?”  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“The Retirement Tour Part 1: Over as Soon as it Starts?”
« on: August 07, 2023, 09:37:46 AM »
Jessie had retained the Bombshell Roulette Title over Laura Phoenix in Rome and had wasted little time in announcing another open challenge, this time for the Go Home Show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!  That challenge would ultimately be answered by Georgie Robertson whose last match was a Queen for a Day qualifier against Zoey Lukas that she would ultimately lose, but that wasn’t all there was to the story.

Jessie shocked the wrestling world during the Climax Control that emanated from Beijing, China by announcing her pending retirement, citing accumulated injuries from over a decade of wrestling a high-flying style and a feeling that she couldn’t change her wrestling style this late in her career, however Jessie planned to see the Roulette Title reign through to the end, as soon as she dropped the title to another Bombshell she would hang up the wrestling boots for god! Can Jessie turn this into a farewell tour? Or will Georgie end the career of a Bombshell a decade older than her?

Driving up to Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 31st of July 2023, 17:00pm

So yeah, last night I cut a promo I never thought I’d ever cut.

Tell you the truth? Ever since the bosses decided to screw me out of my fourth title reign by not only awarding Johanna Krieger a rematch two weeks after I beat her fair and square but they refused to make the Roulette Title Match at that year’s High Stakes a Triple Threat because reasons, retirement’s been on my mind because I didn’t see any way that I could turn things around! Don’t get me wrong I take great pleasure in the fact that Johanna would never touch another title for the rest of her SCW Career because it was her bitching and moaning that led to the rematch.

What can I say? Karma’s a bitch! And if you ever wondered why I’m perpetually angry when cutting promos, bullshit like that is why!

But for a while I put the thought of retirement out of my mind, I worked through 2021 while engaging in feuds with Evie Jordan and Char Kwan, two feuds that I would win but wouldn’t amount to much in the grand scheme of things, I wouldn’t get a sniff at another title until the tail end of the year where I qualified for the Bombshell Internet Championship match at Inception V against Andrea Hernandez and, well, the fact that I still have only one Bombshell Internet Title reign to my name should tell you how that went.

Then something happened in 2022, I’ve wrestled the past fifteen years as a Highflyer and last year was no different, but my nagging injuries have started to catch up with me, my career was revitalized by my feud with Melissa and my retirement date got put off again! And as 2023 raged on I wondered how long I could put off my retirement date, then I won the Bombshell Roulette Title on a random Climax Control in Scotland.

And to quote an underrated Disney movie, I pretty much went “oh yeah, it’s all coming together!”, but I couldn’t just announce it right off the bat, for one thing, I needed to make sure that the reign was going to survive the first defence and with Kim Pain waiting for me at Into the Void in London? I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but I retained, and then I retained against Luna in a return match where the roles of champion and challenger were reversed, then came the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match against Laura and Mercedes, another match I won by outsmarting the opposition.

At this point we’re up to my last successful defence against Laura in Rome, and at this point I felt comfortable enough to make the announcement, my first and last ever title reigns would be with the Bombshell Roulette Title.

And now to deal with the fallout.

”Krystal’s whole antics since Blaze of Glory, Keira’s return, my retirement announcement and now The Troll’s won a fucking match!” I muttered to myself as I got out of the car and went to retrieve my suitcase, I wasn’t in action this week so I retuned to Vegas to answer any questions Harper, Shane and Jake had! Off course, Harper was in Chicago for her official EWC Debut which meant that I’d be answering her questions over vid chat later, for now? I was ready to relax. ”What I wouldn’t do to be a fly on the wall for when Mark and Christian start arguing over the nominations for “Holy Shit/WTF Moments” of the Year!”

With that sentence I grabbed my suitcase and made a beeline for the front door, the door opened before I reached it and the first “person” to greet me was our rescue dog Titan, the Chow-Chow was happy to see me off course but the next person I saw was Shane. “Hey babe, I have just one question.” Shane greeted me with a frown as I stroked the dog and I sighed when I realized what he was going to ask. “When were you planning to tell us about your retirement plans?”

On one hand? The royalties from over a decade of wrestling for Sin City Wrestling, Honor Wrestling, PPW and Uprising? That alone would set us for life, especially since SCW owned the Honour Wrestling tape library thanks to the merger back in 2018, but it was still a valid point. ”I couldn’t tell anyone for two reasons, one: I needed to make sure that I would go through with it, two: I couldn’t risk word getting out before I was ready! I’ve already had Keira, Amy and Kat try to talk me out of this and don’t even get me started on Christian’s reaction.” I responded with a frown before Shane took the suitcase from me. ”Me and Christian haven’t gotten on in years but we’ve always respected each other, I don’t think he took the news well.”

“You and Mercedes are the only wrestlers left from SCW’s early days I’m not surprised.” Shane responded as he shook his head before leading me into the house. “Me and Jake aren’t mad, we just have questions, Jake can better articulate his question when he finishes his Twitch Stream.” Shane added and I nodded knowing that Jake usually streamed around this time. “Also, I don’t know if you guessed but Harper’s still in Chicago for her EWC debut.”

”I figured as much because whilst the match isn’t for another ten days but she wanted to check out Chicago’s metal scene.” I nodded in response before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, heavy ones, that could only mean one person. ”Oh, hey Jake.” I greeted my older stepbrother who nodded in response. ”Shane said that you have your own question for me after the announcement yesterday.”

“Just one, should I just go ahead and move back to Florida?” Jake asked and I frowned, the whole reason Jake had accompanied me on the road (after Katie outed me as a recovering drug addict in my first ever promo I might add) was to make sure that I didn’t relapse, if I retired as I was now, a thirty-three-year-old woman who’s been sober for over a decade? Yeah, I could see why he was asking this.

Still needed to set the record straight though. ”I know I announced my retirement last night but the retirement date is still pending.” I responded before retrieving the Bombshell Roulette Title from my bag and sling it over my shoulder. ”As soon as I drop this title to another Bombshell, that’s it, my career will be over, I’ll finally get those injuries looked at by a professional and focus on opening that Bar and Grill but until then?” I asked before patting the title. ”I’ll defend this for as long as possible.”

“Even though you’ve got an open challenge for that title coming up, and a title match at Violent Conduct if you survive that.” Shane reminded me as I turned to my husband. “Georgie Robertson is a Pitbull in the ring, either Alexandra, Bea or Seleana could beat you for the gold.”

”Georgie Robertson has faced me twice and failed to beat me both times, I’m surprised you were able to say Bea or Seleana could beat me considering my record against both woman, out of those four-woman Alexandra is the only one I’ve never faced.” I responded as I folded my arms and Shane and Jake nodded. ”And Alexandra is in the same boat as Laura as a newcomer to the Bombshell Division who I wanted to wrestle from the moment they arrived in SCW.”

“Can I just ask one thing Jess?” Shane asked as I headed towards the staircase to take my stuff up and I turned to him. “This isn’t a ploy to try to have kids, is it?”

I could barely believe that Shane had asked me that, just to get it out the way? Me and Shane have been a couple for a decade, off course we’ve had sex! Including that one time on Climax Control that I REALLY don’t like talking about! But in the past decade of trying I’ve never come up as pregnant once, at one point I even consulted a doctor to see if I could have kids and, well, I could, me and Shane had just had bad luck over the past decade.  ”NO! For fuck’s sake, what kind of woman do you take me for Shane?!” I demanded as I turned to Shane who quickly backed off. ”The main reason for my retirement is my accumulated injuries, if I do get pregnant once I hang up the wrestling boots for good? It’ll be a happy accident!” I added before facepalming. ”Okay, that came out all kinds of wrong but you understand where I’m coming from, right?”

“Off course and I’m sorry I offended you but it was just on my mind since your interview with Rocky aired.” Shane responded apologetically and I nodded.  “Do you plan on video calling Harper later?”

She won’t be back from Chicago for another ten days and I plan to chat with her before this Sunday’s Climax Control, needless to say? That’s on the cards.” I responded with a nod before I went ahead and took my stuff upstairs.

That said? As offended at Shane’s question as I was? It left me thinking, should I get pregnant? I’m thirty-three, Shane’s thirty-four, we’d be having the kid late in our lives, how late depended on what I lost the title off course but it was doable.

That, off course, depended on whether I ended up having twins or not, but we’ll cross that bridge if/when we came to it.

Jessie’s room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 1st of August 2023, 16:00pm

Sometimes I wonder if I’m doing the right thing by Harp.

The girl’s talented as all hell, especially for her age and experience level, and she is clearly passionate about the wrestling business as anyone who has talked to her about the subject for more than five minutes can tell you, but the fact remains that she’s still a rookie wrestler and will be for a few years from now, combine that with taking one look at what Krystal/Sin has been doing to rookie wrestlers over the past few months. And I can’t help but worry for her safety.

That was part of the reason for this call, the other reason? You should know that already.

”Sorry we didn’t get a chance to chat yesterday Harp but I was jetlagged from the flight back from China.” I apologized to Harper after she answered my video call, the kid was still in Chicago for her first official EWC Match and, well, said match was taking place next week, by the time she returned to Vegas I was likely to be headed to Rio de Janeiro for the final Climax Control of the cycle. ”Chicago treating you okay?”

”Can’t complain too much, haven’t ran into any of the guys from Red Sun Wasteland or Tyrant God but I know it’s a big city.” Harper responded with a shrug and I nodded in response. ”So, you’re really going through with this retirement thing aren’t you?”

”Yes and no, the one crucial detail that you and everyone else missed is the fact that I said I’ll retire when my Roulette Title Reign ends.” I responded as I shook my head before holding up the title. ”It could be Georgie that ends it, it could be Alexandra because there’s no way in hell Seleana or Bea are getting past her that dethrones me, it could be whoever the bosses decide to throw at me in the run up to High Stakes, my money’s on that new girl Julia DiMaria? She’s been tearing it up since she signed with the company.”

”Your money’s on her being a future challenger or being the one to end your reign and career?” Harper asked and I shrugged my shoulders as if to say both. ”But I saw your convo was Kat, the one where you brought up the possibility of getting one last World Bombshell Title shot, do you think the bosses will go down that route if the reign survives Violent Conduct?”

”Who the fuck knows? That was just me spit balling ideas! Besides, that doesn’t seem possible at the moment.” I responded with a shrug and Harper nodded. ”The Bombshell Title is being defended against Keira on Sunday, if Keira wins then she’ll defend against Krystal/Sin and the thought of that thing holding the top title in the company makes Masque’s reign of terror seem pleasant! If Courtney retains, then she’ll still go on to defend the title at Violent Conduct, against who is anyone’s guess!”

”Either way, the chances of you reaching the top are slim right now?” Harper asked and I nodded in response. ”With all that in mind, I just wish you had told me before last week’s Climax Control! I’m good at keeping secrets!”

”You’re also in a friendly rivalry with Cassie, in fact you just formed your own version of Team Hero with Cassie! That girl’s one of the biggest chatterboxes I know and you know she would’ve blabbed about my plans to someone!” I pointed out and Harp went to counter my point but couldn’t find the words. ”To put it simply, I needed to wait until I was ready to announce my retirement and I didn’t want word getting out before I was ready, Cassie is a sweet girl but word definitely would’ve gotten out if you had told her.”

”Yeah, I guess you’re right, and I’d get Cass on this vid chat if she wasn’t in Greece for that mystery opponent episode of Rampage.” Harper responded and I nodded in understanding before giving her a confused look. ”I never told you about that episode did I? Long story short, Cass won’t know who her opponent is until she shows up for that Rampage episode.”

”And I can already feel a headache coming on at the mere thought of trying to promote that!” I admitted as I rubbed my head in pain. ”But seriously Harp, can you shoot Cass a message? See if she’s free to join?”

”I think it’s about 11:00pm over there but I’ll see what I can do.” Harper responded with a nod before getting her phone out and texting Cass, a few minutes later and the Aussie had joined the call.

”Hey Grandma Jess!” Cass greeted me and I groaned, I should’ve guessed she’d be in Sassy Cassie mode after my announcement. ”Off to the retirement home already?”

”One, call my Grandma Jess again and I’ll tell Team Hero about the time you snuck into Hero Academy with your girlfriends for a threesome in the women’s locker room!” I warned Cass and she quickly shut up. ”Here’s a hint kid, next time you do that, don’t blab to Harp about it!”

”Oh sure! Throw me under the buss why don’t you?” Harper protested and I merely shook my head. ”And the other thing?”

”Look, you girls may have different personalities and wrestling styles, but when I look at you now I see that the wrestling business has a bright future.” I responded and the two girls quickly straightened up upon hearing that. ”My career isn’t going to last past this title reign, we all know that, and I want you two to carry that torch into the future for me once I hang up my wrestling boots.”

”Are you tell us to join SCW after you retire?” Cassie asked and I shrugged before shaking my head. ”We’ve got enough on our plates thanks to EWC.”

”Rampage and Prime aren’t bi-weekly, besides, I never said anything about joining SCW.” I responded as I shook my head. ”The bosses signing you two would make sense on paper sure, Cass? You would be the latest in a long line of PWS: Apex talent to join SCW and Harp? You’ve proven that you can win titles in Kingdom Come Wrestling and that’s not even getting into your familial connections to established Bombshells, but the choice is ultimately yours.”

”Would the bosses even hire another Wolfe after what Krystal did to that girl last week?” Cass asked and I paused, admittedly I hadn’t thought of that! By some miracle, Hayley had managed to escape Sin’s public workout with minor injuries and would be able to walk/wrestle again even after getting Powerbombed onto the ringsteps repeatedly, but it was going to be a long road to recovery for her. ”Not to mention all the other shit Krystal has done, for fuck’s sake she attacked the commentary team!”

”Yes, you’re Krystal’s half-sister, but you were also one of the first victims of Krystal’s rampage, if that’s not evidence that you and Krystal are completely different women I don’t know what is.” I responded as I shook my head and Cassie nodded as she realized that I had a point. ”Besides, we don’t even know if the bosses are you going to merge SCW with PWS: Apex like they did with Honour Wrestling back in 2018 so for all we know the choice could be out of your hands anyway.”

”I didn’t even think about the last part but you have a point there.” Cassie nodded in agreement as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. ”I can’t speak for Harp but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it, right now I’m focussed on this Mystery Opponent bullshit!”

”I already told her about the gimmick for your next Rampage appearance Cass.” Harper chimed in and Cass nodded as she got the idea. ”I’m in the same vote as Cass, minus the familial baggage stuff since it’s been a few years since you royally pissed off the bosses.”

”I don’t know about that, Christian seemed pretty upset with me when I made the announcement.” I admitted with a shrug and the two girls nodded. ”All I’m going to say now is no matter where you girls end up? Remember the positive lessons I’ve taught you and avoid my mistakes like the plague.”

I didn’t really need to say anything else on that subject because Harp and Cass were both smart girls (and a smart ass in Cass’s case) and the memory of the title shot ban of 2018 was still fresh in their minds, Cass would have to sign off soon afterwards because it was getting late over in Greece and me and Harp would end the call there.

The future really is bright, isn’t it?

Jessie’s hotel room, Cuzco, Peru
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 09:00am

Last night’s Climax Control gave me answers, some I wanted, some I didn’t.

Let’s start with the big one, Alexandra Callaway was officially challenging for the Bombshell Roulette Title at Violent Conduct in two weeks’ time after beating Bea Barnhart and Seleana Zdunich in a Triple Threat Roulette Qualifier, considering Alexandra is someone I’ve had my eye on since she arrived in SCW for this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament and I was disappointed that she was late to the party in accepting my open challenge for Rome? That worked out pretty well.

As for the answer I didn’t want? Well, that came from Georgie.

For as down on her luck as the Brit has been she is definitely full of herself, more importantly she thinks that she’s too much  for me to handle even though we’ve wrestled twice since she signed with SCW last year and I’ve beaten her both times.

And then there’s her interpretation of my little chat with Mercedes, she seems to think that I hand picked Mercedes as my challenger, I only have one question: does that idiot actually know what the term “open challenge” means?

When I say the future’s bright, I refer to the likes of Cassie, Ariana, Harper, Carter, Eiley. Oliver Zahn, young guys who are forging their own path through this fucked up business whilst having the smarts to know the ins and outs, I’m not referring to someone as stupid as Georgie who thinks that I am in a hurry to wrestle Mercedes Vargas again.

At least Mercedes got her ass kicked by one of those young guns last night in her match against Eiley.

”Gotta love it when fucking idiots look at a situation and still manage to get everything wrong.” I commented to myself as I watched Georgie’s promo from last night’s Climax Control via the replay, I wasn’t due to check out for another couple of hours and the flight to Rio was an eight hour and twenty minute connecting flight that would  take up the rest of the day, in other words? I was planning to get my promo done whilst I was still in Peru due to time constraints but I still had other things to do, such as packing my stuff away first! Luckily for me I did that last night leaving only a change of clothes out my nightwear out and leaving only my laptop to be packed. ”The sooner I can get past Georgie and focus on Alexandra, the better!”

My train of thought was interrupted by a Facebook messenger video call from Harp and I quickly answered it before my cousin appeared on screen. ”Heya Jess! How’s Peru treating you?” Harper greeted me and I grinned before answering.

”Well, for one thing that interview I did with Rocky almost got me in trouble with the local authorities because we didn’t realize that it was illegal to film anything on the actual citadel until we were halfway up the mountain.” I admitted as I shook my head and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”By that point it was too late to reschedule the interview and we had already dragged SCW’s camera crew up with us so we were careful to film our interview as far away from the citadel as we could without jumping off the mountain! And before you ask, I don’t know how Krystal/Sin got around that, I suppose she didn’t actually show the citadel, just the view from the top of the mountain, either that or none of the local authorities had the balls to arrest a demon.”

”You know that argument Rocky and Pussy had over interviewing Sin in Jordan?” Harper asked and after wining at the thought of being punched down the hallway by Sin I nodded. ”I’m picturing a similar argument between the local police over who’d arrest Sin.”

”Heh, yeah! You arrest her, no, you arrest her, no you arrest her!” I responded with a laugh as I shook my head. ”I don’t know if Peru has any extradition treaties with the US but I doubt the Peruvian Government will go to that much trouble for what’s probably the local equivalent of a misdemeanour even if they did, off course I’m talking about after Team Hero get rid of Sin for good.”

”Didn’t you say that Krystal has duel US/Australia citizenship anyway? If that doesn’t muddy the waters of any extradition process, nothing will.” Harper commented and I had to admit the kid had a point there. ”Also, first you talked about retirement, now you’re talking about pregnancy?”

”Harp? When you get to my age and you still haven’t given birth to a kid, either it’s on your mind or your just happy to be in a childless marriage, assuming your married by that point.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded. ”Me? I thought me and Shane were going to settle on Titan being the closest we had to a kid, but after Shane asked me about it last week? It’s been on my mind but I’m not saying that I’m going to try to get pregnant immediately after I call it a day on my wrestling career! We will be trying to have a kid once all is said and done though.”

”Doesn’t mean it can’t happen by accident, doesn’t it? My parents were honest enough with me to tell me that I was the result of an unplanned pregnancy.” Harper admitted and that caught me off guard for a minute, I didn’t know the kid’s parents that long before they were killed but I didn’t think they’d be that honest with their daughter. ”Even then, they waited until I was out of high school before they told me, took me a bit to come to terms with it but I had accepted it long before we met.”

”I’m not surprised and don’t worry Harp because whilst the pregnancy may have been unplanned but you’ve been doing your parents proud since you started your wrestling career.” I assured Harper and she grinned in response. ”I had better go, I need to get my promo for the Georgie Match done before I fly out to Rio because that’s an eight hour flight that’ll take the rest of the day, see you when I get back to Vegas next week with or without my title.”

”See you then.” Harper responded before she ended the video call and I focussed on preparing my promo.

Jessie’s hotel room, Cusco, Peru
Monday the 7th of August 2023, 10:35am

*promo time*

End of an era?

”So, the cat’s out of the bag, my career as a professional wrestler is on life support.” I admitted after turning on my laptop’s webcam and leaning back. ”Retirement has been on my mind for a couple of years now, but certain events put me off the idea, the feud with Melissa and my Hall of Fame induction were two such events and I thought my Roulette Title reign was going to be another such incident.” I added as I held up my title. ”That was until a couple of weeks ago, after I retained this title over Laura and issued another open challenge for the Go Home show if my career is going to come to an end then I’m going to end it on my terms and with a bang! And more importantly? Not with me losing this tile to a disrespectful punk like Georgie Robertson.”

Here we go.

”I don’t understand you Georgie, we’ve wrestled twice already and both times you not only failed to promote the match but got your ass kicked by me! In fact I was your first opponent on Climax Control during last year’s Violent Conduct cycle and you went from a promising debut against Levana Cade to a crushing defeat at my hands, yet you saw fit to answer my challenge for the Roulette Title defence in Rio?” I asked before I shook my head. ”And not only that but you went and disrespected not only me but Kim, Luna, Laura and Mercedes by saying that I had faced lesser talent?”

What a joke.

”The only person I agree with on that list is Mercedes but I’ll get to why in a minute, Laura? The same person who kicked your head into the middle of next week to get her first title shot in SCW? Does that make you a lesser talent as well? Kim may have disappointed me with her lack of promotion for my first defence in London but she still put on a far better fight against me than you did in either of our previous encounters, Luna’s career may have had its ups and downs since it started in SCW but she did something that you couldn’t, she won the Roulette Title on her first try.”  I added before putting the title to the side. ”Granted, Luna lost the title to me two weeks later but I beat her by outsmarting her, and your statements about me and my competition thus far tell me that you will be much easier to outwit.”

And that’s being polite.

”In fact, let’s circle it back to your comments about my little confrontation with Mercedes in China, you really think I handpicked Mercedes as my challenger before you came along?” I asked before scoffing as I shook my head. ”Georgie do you even fucking know what an open challenge is? It’s a challenge to anyone on the roster, literally anyone who stepped up could’ve taken me on, you, Mercedes, Janet the Makeup Lady, Ariana, Ms. Rocky Mountains, Pussy Willow, anyone! There was no handpicking going on that night Georgie! And really, if I had a deal like Kayla had until she picked Aleesha as her next challenger, do you really think Mercedes would be my first choice?!”

Nope!

”I started issuing these open challenges in search of competition, Mercedes is so far past it that she left any wrestling skill she had miles away! In other words Georgie? Before you open your mouth and talk shit about things you don’t know anything about? Maybe, just maybe, ask someone in the back for clarification first! Would they have gotten annoyed with a rookie asking a question like that? Probably, but it would’ve saved you the embarrassment of making an ass out of yourself!” I stated bluntly as I ran a hand through my hair. ”But please, continue to dig yourself deeper when it comes time to actually promote this match Georgie, I mean this match came about because you put your name out there, it would be a shame if you went quiet on us for the third match in a row!”

And there it is!

”I’ve been called a choke artist several times over the course of my career but you Georgie? You may be the biggest choke artist I’ve ever seen.” I stated as I leaned forward on the desk. ”At least I have championship reigns to my name, at least I have had memorable feuds that will be talked about for years to come, at least I have more than a few Year End Awards to my name, at least I have done enough to enter the SCW Hall of Fame!” I added as I held up my hand with the Hall of Fame ring on it. ”But what about you Georgie?”

Good question.

”Your first title shot was at last year’s Violent Conduct, a match you lost after Ariana pinned you to win the Bombshell Roulette Title, then you scored the biggest win of your career with that surprise win over Roxi Johnson, what have you done with that momentum? FUCK ALL! There are young men and women in this business who would kill to gain the kind of momentum you had after that win but you let that momentum slip through your fingers when you failed to dethrone Crystal Hilton at Blaze of Glory!” I stated with a frown on my face. ”You know who that shot should’ve gone too? ME! I earned that shot at the start of the Blaze of Glory cycle by winning a #1 Contenders match, but rather than schedule it for Blaze of Glory as advertised they booked my shot two weeks later with the winner going on to face you at the PPV, I had to start some shit on twitter to get that match against Devona whilst you got a free ride because of one fluke win!”

What a waste.

”They say youth is wasted on the dumb, I’d say the same goes for talent and in your case Georgie? You have the youth and the talent but none of the smarts to really do anything with it!” I added as I folded my arms. ”And before you say it Georgie, your win over Roxi was a fluke because if you had the smarts to take advantage of the momentum you gained from that win I’d at least have some respect for you because who knows? Maybe you would’ve been the one to dethrone Crystal instead of Luna? But instead? I’m left facing a disrespectful little bitch on the road to my next real challenge!”

You heard me.

”I don’t know if you were paying attention last night on Climax Control but Alexandra Callaway is waiting to meet either of us at Violent Conduct in Mexico! I’ve already promised Alexandra that I will meet her there to defend this title and I’m not about to let some idiotic Brit get in the way of me and that promise!” I added before shaking my head with a frown on my face. ”I’d even go as far to say what exactly have you done to earn this shot if it weren’t for the fact that it came about because of my open challenge! Your most significant win of recent memory was over Ariana Angelos at Summer XXXTreme, Ariana’s a good kid and a former champion but she hasn’t been herself since she failed to dethrone Roxi so can we really call that a challenge?”

I don’t think so.

”Because if beating a girl going through a crises of confidence counts as an achievement then this business is oven more fucked up than I thought!” I added as I shook my head with a frown on my face. ”Since then? You failed to capitalize on that momentum again when you took on Zoey Lukas in a Queen for a Day Qualifying Match and had to be scraped off the matt once all was said and done! But that’s the story of your wrestling career isn’t it Georgie? You gain some serious momentum but when the time comes to take advantage of it? You flop harder than that Sound of Freedom movie!”

Oh yeah, I went there.

”Haven’t heard of it? Don’t look it up, it’s Qanon Propaganda at its quote unquote finest!” I added as I shook my head. ”Obviously that description doesn’t fit you Georgie but I think the analogy is otherwise accurate, if this is my final match then at least people will look back at my career and think that I was an all-time great, when you call it a career and people look back at what you achieved Georgie? You’ll be nothing more than a footnote, a name that has faced the likes of Roxi Johnson, Amber Ryan yours truly but with nothing to show for it as far as in ring accomplishments go. It’d be sad if you weren’t so pathetic Georgie.”

The harsh truth.

”and even IF you dethrone me Georgie, what exactly are you going to do you’re your first ever title reign? Have a long one? You wish! Don’t forget Georgie that even if you beat me, Alexandra Callaway will be waiting for you at Violent Conduct and she’s ten times the wrestler you ever were, at least I have a decent chance of retaining over Alexandra, you?” I asked with a smirk on my face. ”I reckon you’ll be lucky to last five minutes with Alexandra!”

It's that simple.

”But again, that’s reliant on you doing something that you’ve failed to do twice over the course of your SCW Career and that’s defeat me.” I added as I shook my head with a frown on my face. ”These next few matches will be more than just title defences to me Georgie, these will be the stops on my retirement tour with this match being dubbed “The Retirement Tour Part One: Over as Soon as it Starts?” but the answer to that question is a firm no.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”You know what the sad part is Georgie? When I look at you I see a reflection of me when I was your age, young and talented but in serious need of a reality check! For me it was the fact that nothing in this world was owed to me and that I had to fight for everything I wanted, but you?” I shook my head before hoisting the title over my shoulder. ”You need to smarten up and fast if you want to be known as anything other than someone who just couldn’t cut it in the ring, unfortunately for you Georgie? I’m far more interested in striking you down with Blood Lightning than teaching you anything, that’s’ what you get for being a disrespectful punk! I’ll see you in the ring!”

I turned off the webcam as the scene fades.