Author Topic: MELISSA v JESSIE SALCO - IRON WOMAN MATCH  (Read 3622 times)

Online Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MELISSA v JESSIE SALCO - IRON WOMAN MATCH
« on: January 02, 2023, 06:21:59 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“I Loved You At Your Darkest!”
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 08:03:59 AM »
The feud between Jessie and Melissa was supposed to be resolved at High Stakes XII but Melissa was seeking a tie breaker match and got her wish as an Ironwoman Match was booked for Inception VI! However Melissa would take things to a whole new level when she went after Jessie’s family, namely Jessie’s teenaged cousin and Hero Academy trainee Harper Mason! Jessie would retaliate in the weeks that followed first costing Melissa a non-title match against the World Bombshell Champion Masque but then giving Melissa what many would consider to be the ultimate humiliation, a pinfall loss to Bea Barnhart!

Now the two heated rivals would meet for the final time to resolve their rivalry, Melissa had won their first encounter when she was the Bombshell Roulette Champion in a Strap Match whilst Jessie would return the favour at High Stakes XII with a win in the Chamber of Extreme Match, would Melissa get her win back or will Jessie avenge Harper?

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 12th of December 2022, 16:00pm

If I had to use a word to describe the past year, the first one that comes to mind is rollercoaster.

Kicking off the year as the first challenger for the Bombshell Internet Championship can go one of two ways, either you start the year off with a title win or fail in the attempt and start the year off with a bad note, for me? It was the latter and through many attempts to win another title (my match against Ariana being the most recent attempt) I admit, for a while I was considering calling it a career, then I met Melissa and the tone for the rest of the year would take a dramatic turn.

The fact that my beef with Melissa lit a fire under me that has yet to be put out is well documented at this point, though I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t wondering what I was going to do once I finally put this rivalry to rest! I thought the match against Melissa at High Stakes XII was going to be the end of it and with that match happening the same night as my Hall of Fame induction, it sure as hell seemed that way to me!

Then the last five weeks of programming happened, and you know the rest.

I have no interest in facing Masque again any time soon and Bea’s the biggest joke of the Bombshell Division but as far as costing Melissa her matches against those two women were concerned? I did what I had to do! Especially after Melissa tried and failed to cost me my match against Seleana earlier in the night.

Hopefully we can finally move past this after the Ironwoman match but I’m not holding my breath.

”So, when I graduate from Hero Academy, would you mind doing me a favour?” Harper’s voice rang out as the kid walked down the steps to the home gym and I looked up, Harper wasn’t dressed to compete or even train which made sense because it was just under a week since Keira marched her out of Hero Academy which could only mean one thing, Shame had told the kid that I was down here when she came looking for me. ”Remind me to never get on your badside?”

”Kid, you get on my badside every time you make me feel old or say something about metal that I dislike, like that Lamb of God cover you posted to Twitter.” I responded as I shook my head whilst Harper remained on the steps whilst leaning forward on the railing. ”I’ll concede that Shadow of Intent did a damn good job on that Laid to Rest cover but better that the original? Please!”

”I didn’t even say that it was better than the original! Just that I wasn’t sure if it was or not!” Harper defended herself as she shook her head and I said nothing as I continued my work. ”What are you working on anyway?”

”Just some basic maintenance of the weight machines! Jake said that this one wasn’t working properly and I’m trying to assess whether it’s something I can fix myself or if I need to call out for a professional to have a look at it.” I explained with a shrug as I looked over the machine and Harper came over for a closer look. ”Not really sure what the issue is, and I’d have you test it out if it weren’t for your injuries.”

”I can still test it out, just need to put it at the lowest setting.” Harper responded as she looked at the machine and I paused to consider her answer. ”I’m pretty strong for a chick but it’s not like I’m ever going to be doing the same weight levels as a guy as big as Jake even if I was healthy!”

”Fair point, just be careful not to strain yourself all the same.” I conceded with a shrug before I lowered the weight machine’s setting down to the lowest and Harper sat down on the bench after removing her jacket. ”This is one where you pull the two sides together to lift up the weight, designed to build up the strength in your arms without putting stress on your chest, think you can do that without straining your inured areas?”

”Well Melissa didn’t really target my arms when she ambushed me so I should be okay.” Harper responded before she used the machine a couple of times, I had caught the problem on the first try but had Harper do it a couple of more times to confirm. ”Almost feel ready to get back in the ring already!”

”Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves kid, it’s not like you were using this thing on the highest setting a woman of your height and weight would be expected to use it on anyway.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded in agreement before she got off the bench. ”And I see the problem, the counterweight at the back is coming up way to fast, liable to give anyone walking behind it a nasty concussion if they are lucky and it’s also causing the sensors to give inaccurate readings.” I added before passing Harper her jacket back.

”So, easy fix or calling in a pro?” Harper asked as she put her jacket back on and I shrugged as I still wasn’t sure, was going to have Jake have a look at it when he got back from the shops later in any case. ”Actually Jess, I’ve been meaning to ask you something since I started at Hero Academy, just hadn’t had the chance to ask you with everything that’s been going on.”

”It has been pretty crazy, hasn’t it?” I asked rhetorically before I leaned against another machine. ”Luckily for you, the next SCW show isn’t until the New Year is in full swing! Ask away!”

”What exactly possessed you to become a wrestler in the first place?” Harper asked me with a curious look on her face and I had to pause as the kid asked me hat, wasn’t exactly something I was expecting to hear this late into my career. ”Don’t take this the wrong way but I found your first ever match on YouTube whilst you were at Climax Control last night, the one against Slamazon? Anyway, you didn’t exactly have a typical athletic build back then.”

”That match happened barely a year after I left rehab for my cocaine addiction.” I responded simply as I turned to Harper with my arms crossed. ”A few weeks after that I enrolled at wrestling school, I was in much better shape than I was after I left rehab because my trainers saw something in me and weren’t about to give up on me just because I was a recovering drug addict, but your right, I wasn’t exactly the most athletic girl in that year’s class!”

”Yeah, I remember you saying as much when we were doing those basic drills when we first met.” Harper nodded as she thought back to the Sunday before High Stakes XII. ”Even so, you had to know you had an uphill battle ahead of you right? I know you said that it was the GWA that got you into wrestling but that fed closed a few months after you graduated, didn’t it?”

”Actually I graduated in 2008, but I wasn’t a prodigy like Cass so the big feds weren’t exactly kicking my family home’s door down to try to sign me!” I corrected her and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”You know how my career went from there so I’ll spare you the rest of that story, but the gist of my reasons for deciding on this career path in the first place? I vowed that I would never be a victim again after I was rescued from my first foster parent, my adopted family objected like I said last week but they eventually saw the light.”

”Almost makes me want to ask my parents why they couldn’t take you on back then, but I’m sure they had their reasons even though as far as I knew they still lived in Florida at the time.” Harper responded with a sad sigh and I shook my head, the long and short of it was? They had moved to Vegas not long after my birth parents died but I guess they hadn’t told their daughter that part yet. ”You ever wonder what your life would’ve been if you had a normal childhood?”

”What exactly IS normal these days? Wrestling schools are turning out more prodigies than I can keep track off, whether it’s you, Cass, her partner Blaze Darling or Lola Dane!” I scoffed as I shook my head and Harper had a bit of a laugh at that. ”But honestly? Who the fuck knows? Maybe I still would’ve discovered wrestling or maybe I wouldn’t? Same goes for metal music really! All I know is, what hasn’t killed me has only made me stronger.” I responded before I headed to the ring to do some workouts. ”You’ll learn that for yourself someday kid, until then? Keep at it Hero Academy once your medically cleared, Keira had nothing but praise for your advancement in the weeks leading up to Melissa’s attack.”

”Remind me to pay Keira for that compliment when we go over to the Team Hero compound for Christmas.” Harper joked getting a laugh out of me before I resumed training.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 14th of December 2022, 14:00pm

When I originally got the idea to turn my basement into a home gym, I had a few ideas of how I’d want it to go, younger wrestlers like Krystal and Ari using it to get some extra reps in I could see coming from a mile away because those girls are dedicated to their craft! One thing I didn’t see coming? Said home gym becoming home to a glorified Soap Opera.

I’ve heard it said that wrestling is basically a soap opera with fists and whilst that is true in some respects, I never thought it’d apply to three trainees!

In this case the trainees are Harper, Fayth Kross and Skylar Parker, yes the two girls who came out as a lesbian couple by having sex in a Hero Academy ring after hours and basically avoided expulsion after Keira caught them in the act after dropping all pretences! Then again they were apparently naked and scissoring when Keira caught them so I’m frankly surprised that there were any pretences to drop!

Oh and they also used one of the spare bedrooms for a round of sex the last time they were here! I basically told the lovebirds that they were only allowed in my home gym and if I caught one of their hands going up their tops I’d throw them out faster than you can say “get a room”! They at least understood how serious I was!

How does Harper fit into this? She’s had a rivalry with the pair because she’s the “teacher’s pet” of the class and that’s Harper’s words, not mine! But despite their rivalry, Fayth and Skylar offered to help Harper as she eases back into training.

Though considering Harper’s been questioning her sexuality for a few weeks now? I was wondering if in-ring help was the only help she was going to get whilst I was here.

”Okay girls, you’ve been under the tutorage of one of the best wrestlers I know and someone who produced a nineteen-year-old double champion from her training school.” I instructed the three trainees as I paced around the ring and the three girls nodded, though Harper, who was easily the youngest of the three at eighteen, was clearly the most focussed out of her, Skylar and Fayth. ”If you don’t know how to do a basic sparring match with one partner, let alone two, by this point then what the hell have you been doing at Hero Academy?!”

“Depends, do you mean with clothes on or without?” Skylar asked as her thick southern accent rang through the gym and Harper facepalmed hard whilst I shook my head.

”Not even dignifying that question with an answer!” I responded with an exasperated sigh as the blonde southern belle grinned sheepishly. ”On that subject though, I just want to reiterate what I said on Twitter, you girls are free to go upstairs if you need the bathroom or are on a break and fancy a snack but if you take too long and I hear moaning from one of my bedrooms, Keira WILL hear about it!”

”And considering you two nearly got expelled by Keira for sneaking into Hero Academy for a sparring match that quickly turned X-Rated, I somehow doubt she’ll be all that impressed!” Harper chimed in and the lesbian couple shared a look before they quickly nodded. ”On that note, you girls remember that your supposed to take it easy on me tin this match, right?”

“Yeah, yeah, we all saw your head get kicked to the moon by Melissa.” Fayth responded as she rolled her eyes and my eye twitched  because that was a sore subject for me. “So, what? Is this Triple Threat or handicap rules?” The New Zealander asked at which point I hopped onto the apron.

”I don’t feel like explaining to Keira how her pet got reinjured because she tried to wrestle a handicap match so no, it’ll be Triple Threat!” I responded and the three girls nodded (whilst Harper tried not to laugh at my teacher’s pet comment) and I hopped off the apron. ”Since there’s no ref this match will end when I say it does, remember to play to your strengths girls and begin!”

Once I gave them the go ahead, Harper, Fayth and Skylar started their sparring match and considering Skylar and Fayth had been doing this a short time, they were coming along fast! But whilst she was injured and therefore couldn’t do anything to advanced just yet, Harper was still a league above the other girls! Obviously still in training? Absolutely but it was clear that Harper had taken to wrestling like a fish to water.

After about twenty minutes of light sparring the three girls stopped and I hopped onto the apron. ”Normally I’d be happy for you three to for the whole hour but with Harper’s injuries? I’m not risking it so we’ll keep the sparring matches involving her to a maximum of twenty minutes!” I explained and Harper groaned as she was clearly getting into the swing of things by that point. ”Sorry Harper but it was the only way that Keira would allow these sparring matches to happen.”

”Can I at least practice the Ripcord Cutter that I’ve been perfecting over the past month?” Harper asked and I glanced over at Fayth and Skylar to see who would volunteer to have Harper practice that move on them, Fayth ended up volunteering and to set it up she went for a running clothesline which Harper ducked before grabbing Fayth’s arm and going behind the taller girl, then in one fluid motion Harper spun her around and dropped Fayth with a Cutter. ”Still working on a name for the move but it’s coming along nicely.”

”Let me see it one more time before I pass judgment on the execution, Skylar, your girlfriend’s still regaining her bearings, so you’re up but go for something other than a clothesline, I want to see if Harper can hit this from any angle.” I instructed Skylar who nodded before going for a spear on Harper but Harper leapfrogged over it, Skylar then went for a reverse elbow strike which Harper reversed into the Ripcord Cutter. ”Very nice but I think you need to work on that move a bit more.”

”Really? I think they’d beg to differ.” Harper responded with a grin as she motioned to Skylar and Fayth and I shook my head. ”Then again you have been wrestling since I was three so I guess I’d better listen to what you have to say.”

One of these days, I’m going to stretch that kid out for making me feel old! That wouldn’t be today because she was still injured but still. ”You need to be a bit faster in the transition from the Ripcord to the Cutter for the move to work reliably! If you weren’t injured I’d demonstrate on you how I’d reverse that move into my Circle Pit finisher but we all know why you haven’t been to Hero Academy in other a week.” I explained and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”The idea behind the move is solid enough but it needs refinement, not to mention a better name than “Ripcord Cutter”, both of which you can work on in the New Year.”

”I had been trying to brainstorm some name ideas, off course Fayth over here has it easy.” Harper admitted at which point Fayth looked up. ”By which I mean having a name that naturally applies itself to move names, not as a trainee.”

“See: The Fayth Breaker and KrossFyre.” Fayth responded with a grin and I made a note to ask the New Zealander about those moves later. “Anyway, you wanted to ask me and Skylar for some advice, right?”

”Oh, right, that, well the fact that you guys are gay is as clear as day, thing is? I’ve been wondering where I fall sexuality wise for a while.” Harper admitted and Fayth shared a look with Skylar as she helped her girlfriend up. ”I was dating a football player in High School but that ended after I walked in on him sharing a bed with four cheerleaders.”

“Lucky bastard.” Skylar muttered to herself and if Harper rolled her eyes any harder, the kid could’ve seen the inside of her head! “To be honest? We had a feeling that you were going to come out as gay or bi at some point anyway.”

“Take it from us, we picked up on the signs earlier.” Fayth added before she turned to me. “Come to think of it, aren’t you bi Jess?”

”Yeah, I came out about a month after my SCW debut but my preference always leaned more towards guys, hence why I married Shane.” I nodded in response as I leaned on the ring ropes. ”She told me this not long after Skylar broke Kata’s nose but I told Harper that she’ll know when the time is right for her to come out, by then she’ll know if she’s bi or a lesbian, I take it the same applied to you two.”

“Pretty much, I came out after I moved here from New Zealand, no idea about Skylar.” Fayth responded as she glanced at Skylar but the look Fayth was getting from Skylar told me that the blonde trainee had come out when she had been caught having sex with Fayth by Keira. “We may be rivals Harp but we’ll still help out, I know how difficult it can be to come out.”

”Thanks guys, it’s not like I don’t have enough on my plate with my parents wanting me to get my own place in the New Year.” Harper admitted and after a while Harper left the ring to let the couple go at it, by which I mean train off course.

And I thought the start of 2022 was crazy, now I’m dealing with a teenage cousin struggling with her sexuality whilst training to be a wrestler, got to love wrestling I guess!

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 1st of January 2022, 16:00pm

Another year gone and I’m another year older.

If you had told me this time last year that I’d still be wrestling one year later, I’d have called you crazy and likely have asked you if I had managed to dethrone Andrea to win the Bombshell Internet Title on top of that! Obviously my brief reign with the Bombshell Internet Title in 2016 remains my one and only reign as champion of that division and I’m still active! And I have a bitter rival to thank for the latter fact!

Funny how that works out huh?

Still, now that I’m into my eleventh year as an SCW Bombshell I am wondering what’s next for me now that I’ve entered the SCW Hall of Fame, I even have a protégé in the form of Harper who I’ve been helping with her training since I met her a few months back when she isn’t training at Hero Academy (and when she isn’t getting her head kicked into the next state by my rival but that goes without saying)! I’m 33 now and I’m well aware that there are women’s wrestlers older than me that are still active, including my old tag team partner Amy Santino.

Did I mention that Amy is my next opponent in Uprising? Our first match as opponents since our rivalry in 2018 and this should prove to be a lot friendlier than our last encounter! Then again I haven’t pissed off the Uprising brass to the same extent that I did to Mark and Christian so what do I know?

So yeah, the year’s off to a busy start already!

”Welp, here’s to another lousy year.” I muttered to myself not realizing that Harper was coming into the kitchen to get a snack. ”I wonder what the new year will bring me this time?”

”The past year couldn’t have been that bad, right?” Harper asked and I glanced over at the kid who was making no effort to hide the birthday card in her hand. ”Your feud with Melissa, as painful as it ended up being for me, revitalised your career and you got inducted into the Hall of Fame! You can’t deny that, right?”

”There’s no real point in me denying either of those facts Harp.” I responded as I held up the hand that had the Hall of Fame ring on it and motioned to the Hall of Fame plaque in the other room. ”But the further you get into a wrestling career, the less you worry about the past and more you start concentrating on the future, and before you bring the cause of my cynicism up? That fact doesn’t stop you from being bitter about certain things and how they played out!”

”Are you talking about my attack at Melissa’s hands and feet or your failed World Bombshell Title campaigns?” Harper asked me pointedly and I turned to her with a curious look on my face. ”Just because I’m too young to drink doesn’t mean I haven’t been following SCW over the years, and even before I knew we were related I saw a happy go lucky Bombshell be turned into a cynical shell of her former self over the years.”

”Yeah, that’s the kind of thing that tends to happen when you get your win/loss record rubbed in your face at every other opportunity! At least in Uprising, they’ve treated me with the respect that my fellow Bombshells have long denied me.” I responded bitterly as I blew a strand of hair out of my eyes. ”In truth? It’s a bit of both, obviously your attack was a lot more recent but I’ve been blaming myself for it since it happened, and the title shot thing goes without saying.”

”And I blame myself for the attack because I let my guard down, but I at least know that you plan to make Melissa pay.” Harper nodded in response before she handed me the birthday card. ”Happy Birthday by the way.”

”Thanks kid.” I thanked her before I opened the card, as far as birthday cards went? It was pretty generic, then again there aren’t any birthday cards for cousins so she was limited in choice but Harper at least got me a card with a dog on the cover, and the birthday message she had left in the card was heartfelt enough to bring a smile to my face to boot. ”You up for some training downstairs? I know you were medically cleared to train again right before New Year’s Eve.”

”Never thought you’d ask.” Harper responded with a grin before we headed downstairs.

Tuesday the 2nd of January 2022, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go again.

”Melissa, Melissa, Melissa, don’t you know when to quit?” I asked bluntly as I leaned on the ring ropes. ”And don’t get me wrong, I am well aware of the inherent irony of someone like me asking another woman if they knew when to quit, but I am genuinely curious here! We went through hell in the Chamber of Extreme Match at High Stakes XII, the same night I got inducted into the SCW Hall of Fame I put my body through hell just to end a feud but rather than leave it at that, you came back for more!”

Don’t these youngsters learn?

”Only this time you got to choose the stipulation and you went with an interesting one to say the least, an Iron Woman Match does seem appropriate when I’ve been putting up with your bullshit since SCU was still active!” I added before shaking my head with a frown on my face. ”But even that wasn’t enough for you, was it Melissa? Because it was one thing to be a thorn in my side for the better half of 2022, you went and made things personal when you attacked Harper! And in doing so? You made the biggest mistake of your wrestling career!”

It was business, now it’s personal.

”If you think I can be vicious when attacking those who have angered me in general then how do you think I’ll react to someone attacking someone close to me? Costing you that match against Masque was just the beginning Melissa, and costing you and Goth that mixed tag match against the Barnharts? That was too good to pass up, especially after it became clear that I was going to get you pinned by Bea in the process, how’s your ego by the way?” I asked as a smirk crept onto my face. ”Still bruised? I mean you haven’t said a thing since that match so I bet it’s got a nasty bruise, right? GOOD!”

That was just the beginning.

”Make no mistake Melissa, even after I settle this rivalry by beating you again you are permanently on my shitlist for attacking Harper! And guess what bitch? That goes for Team Hero, that goes for every Hero Academy graduate up to and including Cassie Wolfe and Sarah Blaze, the fact is Melissa? You should count yourself lucky that you still have a job at Sin City Wrestling!” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Harper’s a wrestling trainee sure, but she isn’t an employee of SCW, she was my guest that night, it was meant to be an early Christmas present from me to her and now her parents are reluctant to let Harper attend SCW shows with me in case that happens again! Instead, the worse you got was a match against Masque which seems to be the go-to for someone who’s pissed off the bosses but they don’t want to actually punish them!”

You got lucky.

”I will say this about our title match several months ago, it’s proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your win over me was nothing more than a fluke! You’ve struggled to regain the magic you once had after you lost the title to Ariana and if you enter that Open Invitational Match to try to get the title back I’ll be right there to stop you! Either as another participant or just to run interference!” I said before I leaned against the turnbuckle. ”Yes, I know I said that I wasn’t going to throw my name in the hat for that match because I’m not about to wrestle an Iron Woman match and a gigantic clusterfuck of a match in the same night but if you do decide that working two exhausting matches in the same night sounds like fun then it’s your funeral!”

As for the match?

”As I said earlier, an Iron Woman match seems appropriate for everything I’ve put up with since you arrived on the scene Melissa but I can honestly only name a handful of Iron Woman Matches I’ve competed in over the years, you? You’re still a rookie sensation, I’ll be surprised if you have had time to practice for such a match!” I stated as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”To put it simply Mel? This is a test of endurance and nothing more, you need a lot of stamina to compete in a match like this which begs the obvious question, can you do it?”

Good question.

”There’s no point in denying your talent at this point Mel but at the same time? You haven’t been tested like this before and this is your sink or swim moment! Unfortunately for you? I’ve thrown you in the deep end with no life preserver!”  I added as I folded my arms. ”So as your flailing about in the water trying to stay afloat, just remember! You didn’t need to make it this personal and if Goth advised you to attack Harper? Maybe it’s time you divorced his overrated, has-been ass!”

It's that simple.

”Romans 5:8: I Loved You At Your Darkest! Those were the final words I spoke on Climax Control in 2022 but the question has remained since then: what the hell did I mean by that?” I asked as I left the ring and walked up to the camera. ”The original verse is about being there for someone at their darkest times, but that doesn’t really apply here does it? You see Melissa I’m reinterpreting that quote for this match just for you because I want you to take me to war in this match! I want this match to be as violent as possible because quite frankly? There’s no other way this can end in a satisfactory way!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”Because after this match? WE ARE DONE! The only time I ever want to see you across the ring from me again Melissa is if we just so happen to be put together on a random episode of Climax Control, but even then I want it to be a few months before we tango again!” I said as I folded my arms. ”And if that means putting you on the injured list for months just to end this damn rivalry? That’s exactly what I’ll do because that would be karma for you injuring my cousin, just remember that as you are struck like Blood Lightning and I move on with my life! See you at Inception VI Melissa!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: MELISSA v JESSIE SALCO - IRON WOMAN MATCH
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 05:20:35 PM »

Melissa vs. Jessie Salco, the final confrontation: Part one.

It’s night at the house outside the busy city of Las Vegas, outside the walls that surrounds the couple of acers of land that the Saviors had bought. There is sounds of howling in the wind to be heard from a far distance away from the woman that we have come to recognize as Melissa, the Lady Goth. She is dressed up in a 1970’s type of evening gown dress, all in black with only parts of skin showing from her shoulders and around her neck. Her neck is tied up in a bun as she stares across the acers of land towards a burning fire in front of her to keep her warm somehow.

“Care for a drink?”

Melissa looks up, revealing her loving eyes turning towards the voice of the man that she is engaged to marry. We see Goth emerge from behind the camera, dressed in his Armani pants and a white buttoned down shirt while carrying two whiskey glasses in his hands. He hands her a whiskey glass containing the alcoholic beverage, while putting the other to his lips as it contains his orange juice.

Melissa stares at him before placing the glass gently to her lips as she opens her mouth to sip from the liquid that he had handed over to her. Her fingers carefully wrapped around the underside of the glass in order to support it as she turns her attention back to the fire in front of them.

“It’s a wonderful evening Gerrit, it’s so peaceful out here.”

She says with a smile upon her face, even though she wished that the entire ground surrounding the house were already in the finishing stages of the plans that Goth and the others had thought off before buying this piece of land. Goth has slowly walked up to the edge of the porch that Melissa was seated, grabbing a log of wood before walking over to the fire that is contained by a outdoor fireplace created by white stone. Melissa looks at the engulfment of the wood by the fire as the flames immediately rises for a moment into the darkness.

Goth remains standing in front of the fireplace for a few moments before turning back to his fiancé, she notices for the first time that he was actually wearing a tie. It wasn’t the first time that she had seen him wearing one, but that was only when they went out on dates or official appearances for Sin City Wrestling, but never in private moments. She shrugs it off, not thinking about it for now as she takes another sip from her favourite brand of whiskey that Goth had imported for her only a few days ago. Causing her to close her eyes and let her tongue trail over her lips to taste some of the liquid that remained there.

“You look so beautiful Mel.”

She slowly reopens her eyes as his voice had snapped her out of the memory that she was having due to the whiskey, staring towards his dark appearance as his long black hair has fallen semi in front of his eyes. But she can tell the passion burning from his eyes as he was gazing back at her with the look of love that she had known from him oh so well since they had started dating.

“You look rather handsome yourself stud, going somewhere official???”

She asks as she cocks her head a little to the left as she lets her left hand touch her cheek, wiping some of the sand away that had blown into her face. He chuckles before lowering his face for a moment, turning his gaze towards the fireplace. The smile had quickly turned into one of seriousness before turning his attention back towards her.

“I have been thinking, about me and the Saviors. About the direction that we all should go into and feel the need for a change. I got something to talk about with them in a few moments, I just wanted to check in on you first because it may take a while.”

Melissa nods her head, she had gotten used to this side of him since joining Sin City Wrestling. She was happy to know that Whisper was coming over to spend some time with her and the others, making her stay at least not a boring one. Goth walks over towards her as he plants a kiss on her forehead, she raises her hand towards his cheek and scratches her nails against his skin. She pulls him closely towards her as she plants a small kiss on his lips and winks at him before he starts to walk off.

“Business talks again??”

Sounds a familiar female voice after Goth had walked out of her sights, this causes her to smile while nodding her head.

“Yeah, Gerrit was even wearing a tie. So I guess it will be very important.”

Melissa smiles as she takes another sip from her glass of whiskey, she turns her face towards where the sound came from as we see Whisper standing in the door entrance of the house. She is wearing a white dress, completely complimented by white high heel shoes and some amazing jewelry. She herself is holding a glass of whiskey in her hand as she sits down next to Melissa as the two start to do some chit chat.

“How has the Christmas break been treating you two??”

Whisper asks, causing Melissa to stare into the burning flames in front of them and think back at their stay here since the final climax Control had gone off the air.

“It went well I suppose…,”

This causes Whisper to raise an eyebrow at the comment made by Melissa, who sighs and shrugs

“We both needed some time to recharge, we both felt that we let ourselves down at the last few shows. Him losing the Internet title, me the whole issue with Jessie….”

Just the mentioning of Jessie Salco’s name causes her face to turn frustrated, lifting the glass of whiskey to her mouth and empties the remainder in one swift move. Placing the glass next to her on the small table besides the bench that she was seated upon causes it to tremble underneath the impact of the move as well as not being fastened to the floor correctly. Melissa lowers her head as she places her hands on either side of her face while staring to her own two feet.

“I am starting to get really annoyed with that fucking bitch Whisper, parading like she is fucking Mother Theresa or something. She keeps sticking her stinking head into my business, but that is all going to end in a few weeks.”

“So that’s why you attacked Mason Harper? Out of frustration??”

Melissa is silent for a moment, letting the words sink in while struggling to find the right answer. Struggling with mixed feelings about the recently inducted Hall of Famer, causing her to grit her teeth for a few moments until letting out a sigh. She looks back up towards Whisper and we see tears emerge upon her face for the very first time.

“It’s not like I wanted to do it, I….”

She shakes her head and throws a hand gesture towards Whisper.

“But what do you know??”

This causes Whisper to raise an eyebrow, she puts the glass to her mouth to take another sip before placing it on another table on her side of the bench. Crossing her arms as she stares at the former Bombshell Roulette champion.

“Of course, what do I know??? Seriously Melissa? Do you want to go there with me??”

Melissa sighs, realizing that she isn’t going to win this one and lifts her hands in an apologetic way towards the woman that had been training her along with Goth since her wrestling career started.

“I am sorry, you are right. And yeah, I attacked Harper, not because I got anything against the young girl. But I couldn’t stand to see that bitch manipulate someone else. But I knew that if I wanted to get under her skin that I had to do something drastic, to make her feel vulnerable for the very first time. And that’s why I came up with the idea of beating down Harper, to make her realize that in the sports of wrestling that there’s more than just merely competing inside that six sided ring. That there are women out there that are willing to blatantly injure someone to get ahead, so when you come to think about it Whisper?? I did her a favour.”

Whisper remains calm while she listens to the continuation rant of Melisssa.

“That’s right, I did her a favour. I taught her a more viable lesson than Jessie could have done, the one that had promised her parents that she would watch over her. I guess Jessie still doesn’t understand that you cannot make promises that she cannot keep.”

A confident smirk emerges upon Melissa’s face as she by now is getting more confident in herself

“Now I understand that to some this may come across as I am a heartless individual Whisper, but we both know that this is far from the reality.”

She sighs as she looks at the fireplace and allows her thoughts to drift off, the glow of the flames glistens in the reflection of her eyes as her gaze darkens.

“I thought when Gerrit and me set foot inside this place that my mindset would improve, but I have sleepless nights Whisper. I wake up at night, bathing in swaat and all I can see is HER.”

We see a tear crawl down her right cheek, she quickly wipes it away with her right hand as she does not want to show a sign of weakness.

“I know people have their opinions ready about me for what I have done to Harper, something that I will gladly accept. But does that make me a bad person Whisper?? Does that make me that evil woman?? And Jessie Salco a saint???”

Whisper can be seen taking another sip from her glass of whiskey before turning her attention back towards Melissa

“Depends on what you are talking about Melissa?”

Melissa slowly gets up from the bench, she walks past the camera as she heads towards a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of whiskey, there she pours some of it in the glass before turning around and leans against the cabinet. She takes a sip from her glass and stares back towards Whisper.

“What I am talking about?? That’s a good question, what AM I talking about??”

She closes her eyes takes another sip from her glass as her thoughts drifts off….

July 7th, 2022

“The winner of the match and NEWWW Bombshell Roulette Champion!!! Melissa!!!!!”

The camera’s turn towards Melissa who does a celebratory cannonball into the water once her win is confirmed and swims to the shore where her proud fiancé Goth is waiting for her! Whilst a dejected Kayla swims off to dry off they are greeted by a third figure though her congratulations is less sincere.

“Jessie Salco is mockingly applauding the new champion!!”

“They've butted heads recently so yeah, there's some bad blood there!”

Jessie says nothing as she finishes her applause merely pointing to the title that Melissa just won and mouthing "good luck defending it” before walking off to let Melissa have her moment.

Backstage

We see Melissa enter her locker room, fully enraged over what had happened a few moments ago as Jessie had made her presence felt. She throws the towel that she was wearing in the corner of the locker room before dropping the championship belt on Goth’s sofa. She continues to walk ahead before turning around as she starts to pace around while holding her head in her hands

“DAMNIT!!! WHY IN THE HELL DID SHE HAVE TO SHOW UP!!!!”

The anger is visible upon her face as she pushes her wet hair out of her face, her makeup is  completely ruined as she keeps on shouting inside the locker room as Goth enters. The veteran stares there, knowing full well that it is better to allow her to unleash her frustration before interrupting her. Melissa finally stops near a table, placing her hands on the edge of the table while taking deep breaths to calm her down. She looks over her shoulder and sees the man that she loves standing there patiently

“Aren’t you supposed to say something??”

Goth slowly moves towards the spot where her championship belt is resting against, lifts it up in the air and walks over towards the annoyed Melissa.

“You do realize that you have beaten several of the best that the bombshell Roulette division has to offer right??”

Melissa rolls her eyes as she is about to respond to him, but he motions to be quiet.

“Do you see the name of who has held this belt before you Mel?? Kat Jones, do you think she would love to see how you treated this championship??”

“No, but…,”

“No, you listen to me. What Jessie did to you was uncalled for, so what?? Are you going to sit here and cry about it?? Or are you going to do something about it.”

Melissa looks at him as she lets the words sink into her mind and realizes that he has got a point as he continues to talk.

“I have been in the game for over 20 years now, I have won world titles and have lost it the week after. I have had people beat the living shit out of me and Fang after a gruelling tag team title defence after a 30 minute match. And did I get upset?? You damn right I got upset, but then you pick up the slack and make sure that you bury who did that to you.”

He lifts the championship belt right in front of her face, causing Melissa to stare at the championship belt that she had won around ten minutes ago. The water is still dripping off the championship from the moment that she had fallen into the water with it. She grabs the leather strap and holds the belt in her hands, the championship that once was in possession of her friend and stable mate. This causes her to cry for the very first time as the realization sinks in that she has indeed won her first championship belt. Goth wraps his arms around her, guiding her wet hair against his chest as she rests her head against him while continuing to cry.

“I have got to prepare for my match Mel, but I just want you to know… I am very proud of you.”

He gives her a soft kiss on the forehead before relinquishing the hold that he has on her. She smiles at him before watching him leave the room. She looks down at the championship belt again, feeling the pride glowing within her as she slowly places the championship belt across her shoulder. She looks at it before walking over towards he mirror in the dressing room, admiring herself in the reflection for a few moments. The confident smile slowly vanishes as she moves her face closer towards the mirror and reveals an angry look.

“You dared to ruin my most proud moment in my short wrestling career Jessie, I promise you. One day, I will hit you where it hurts you the most.”

An evil smile emerges upon her face before slowly walking off as the shot slowly fades.

“My perspective, part one:”

“It’s been a while that I could share my story with you, but will you opt in to listen?? Some like a romantic tale, a heroic tale, or for those who like it extra bloodied a horror tale??” 

“some are capable to understand that stories do not always tend to end in the way of the hero, the knight in shining armour. But towards the one that bites its time, plotting his one moment to shine and take down everything that you have worked so hard for to create. To stare desperation into its dark eyes and realize that your time to perish has come. You just haven’t figured it out.”

Present Day.

Melissa is seen walking through the desert, she is dressed in a white dress and a big hat to prevent the sun to shine too much into her eyes. She is holding a bottle of water in her left hand to prevent her from dehydration as she stares into the emptiness of that what is ahead of her. Melissa is being watched by Goth, who is seated upon a few rocks several miles away in case that if something should to happen that he could assist her.

Melissa stops as she approaches a dirtroad that has sprung off from the highway that can be seen a bit further away if you look closely. She looks down and notices a broken down toy doll laying on the side of the road, they toy doll by the looks of it must have been there for a quite some time as the original colour has all been faded away. She drops down to her knees in order for her to grab hold of the toy, she investigates it before slowly getting back to her feet once more.

“I wonder who has been so careless to just drop a doll like this out of a moving car???”

She whispers to herself as she turns it around, noticing that the wool stuffing that supposedly had to be inside of it is nearly gone and is replaced by nothing more than sand that is falling back upon the ground. She stares at the face, noticing that one button is missing that supposed to be the left eye as well as some strands of hair. She gently squeezes in the fabric of the doll as it slowly deteriorates in front of her eyes.

”It’s only my guess that the child who owned this doll had simply thrown it away, merely because she was tired of it. It’s nothing new, nowadays if something breaks down… we just simply buy something new. Parents that spend how much money on keeping their spoiled brats of children satisfied. Merely because they are no longer used to withstand the whining of their children, unable to deal with kids that will start rolling around on the ground and use fake crying to torment their parents…. All for a mere new toy, a computer game or whatever it is these days that keeps these brats satisfied.”

Melissa studies the lifeless toy a little bit longer, recognizing by the craftsmanship that must have been spent to create a doll like this makes her realize that this is a toy that has withstood the test of time for quite a while. She holds it close to her face for a final time before tossing it aside her as she walks on.

“Kids these days have it all, advanced computer games, cell phones that allows them to do whatever they want, etcetera etcetera. And if they get bored with something, they just look at their parents and ask… no, I mean demand whatever it is that they want. And you know why?? Because they are used to get whatever they want. How things have changed over the years huh?? I remember how I had to save money, have a newspaper route or whatever it was that you could do to make some extra money. Not these kids, it’s a classic case of parents regretting the day that took on the philosophy that kids these days shouldn’t have to endure what they went through.”

She turns around and stares at her fiancé, who is reading an old book as he waits for Melissa to return so that they could go home again. She smirks as she shakes her head before turning her attention back to the dirt road.

“Don’t get me wrong, wealth is just as a fascinating context as in living in New York, New York. I mean the classic song already says it all doesn’t it?? If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere?? And all you so called parents believe you have made it…. Just because you got a nice job, an expensive car upon the driveway of your fancy crib?? “

“And for those who do not know, that’s slang for your house.”

She chuckles as she walks past the dirt road, not wanting to cross it as you never know wat may suddenly emerge from out of nowhere.

“I remember a game I used to play with other children when I was young., I don’t know if kids in this country play the same game or if it is merely a game from the Netherlands. But we would call it I see, I see. You would look around you and take something in your mind before telling the other participant: “I see, I see what you cannot see. And it is…. “ And then you mention a colour. And then they have to guess what you had seen in order to secure their turn in order to make you guess. A very old and simple game, yet very affective in making you take notice what is going on around you. Something that these days does not happen all too often.”

“These days kids play a different game, Whatever I see, is whatever I want. To the point that when you set them in front of the television, safest bet is that they see something that they will fall in love with and want to do it themselves when growing up. And there lays the problem when it comes down to people like Jessie Salco. Now before all of you adoring fans of the Metal granny, I didn’t say that Jessie is a child. I wasn’t implying that whatever Jessie sees, is whatever Jessie wants. Although we have all seen a contradicting evidence that would make you believe differently… right Jessie?? But no, I am referring to the lack of Jessie’s capabilities to be aware at all times what is going on around you. The lack of taking responsibilities for the youth these days in their promise to watch over them while growing up.”

“Now I am aware that I am hitting a painful subject for you Jessie, it’s called taking responsibilities for your actions. And when it comes down to the screaming and demanding little kid that is called Mason Harper…. I have to disappoint you, but you have failed. Now of course, we shouldn’t forget the fact that Jessie is not Harper’s parent. So I guess we should give her some slack for being a lousy adult. But please Jessie, how many documentaries haven’t you see on National Geographic Wild that when a parent leaves it’s younglings to hunt for food, that they always run the risk that another predator will steal them away and eat them?? You know, the one with such a lovely nest of pinguins or any other stinking bird getting devoured?? Makes me wonder, how many times did you even contemplate the thought that you could have left Harper alone for just a second???”

Melissa smirks as she shakes her head in disbelief.

“Now of course, human beings have the capability to look after themselves, we urge them to stand upon their own two feet and able to defend themselves at a certain age… Right?? But of course, Harper was and still is a trainee. A non-competing talent that still needs to learn the “Ropes” so they say. They need to be protected, nurtured and fed until the day comes that they can spread their wings and enter the wild life reservation that is called Sin City Wrestling Jessie… What were you thinking Jess?? The first word in the wrestling company we work for does say it all doesn’t it?? Sin?? But I guess I may be just a little bit too harsh upon you to accuse you from thinking that you could take Harper out of her comfort zone for your version of taking the kids to work day…. And what happened then Jess?? I tell you what happened, it backfired upon you hasn’t it???”

“You are incapable of taking responsibilities for your own actions, although I am pretty sure that you will all blame it upon little old me huh?? Classic Jessie, the I have never done anything wrong routine is getting as old as your own ring gear sweetheart. You see, what I have done to Harper is just a sample sized example what I intend to do to you. And let’s just overlook the emotional connection that we both have with Harper, because we both know how much I care for her… Right???”

The smile upon her face grows even larger, she takes off the hat from her head and use it to wave it in front of her face as she continues to stare into the distance.

“Oh no wait, that wasn’t Harper, that was Chloe. How quickly you forget or mistake one for another innocent girl doesn’t it Jessie? I hope you have suffered enough, I hope you have endured enough retaliation from her parents, from her friends and those who told you that you weren’t responsible for Harper!! Because let’s get one thing perfectly clear Jessie, because I know you will bring it up that it is all my fault… You were the one responsible for her, you had promised her parents to take her under your wing…. And you did this to her Jessie… YOU did.”

“And knowing how Jessie functions, or should I say reacts in a dysfunctional fashion?? You are going to assumingly dedicate this match to Harper right?? Because that is what people do who feel guilty for their own sins… trying to wash the blood of their own hands huh Jess??”

“I just wanted you in this helpless state of mind Jess, I wanted you to feel the rage that I have felt for months since I allowed you to get underneath my skin. Oh yeah, I am admitting that you have done such a masterful job in doing so Jess. But this time it is me that stalks its prey with ice in its veins… I am the one that is calculative and fully focused upon what is truly at hand Jess. A thirty minute Iron woman match…. You and me Jess, no excuses of an extreme habitat. No excuses of some Roulette rules to adapt to… Just YOU and ME… and that clock that will count down from thirty to zero. Do you understand the situation that you have put yourself into Jess?? You don’t Jess, even though you will desperately tell the world otherwise. That you have done some soul searching in preparation towards our match… And all you can think off is to hurt me, to return the favour to what YOU made me do to poor little Harper… such a shame.”

Melissa slowly puts the hat back upon her head, readjusts it to make sure it fits securely around her head before wiping her hands clean from the few drops of sand that got stuck between her fingers.

“I’m sorry it had to get this far Jess, I’m sorry that you could not refrain yourself from being a positive role model for young Harper. That you allowed yourself to assault me during a match, merely because you have a personal vendetta against me?? I mean seriously Jessie, were you seeing flashbacks to what I have done to Harper?? Not wanting the same thing to happen to Masque?? I guess its understandable, although wrong to let emotions take control over you Jess. You should perhaps search councelling for that.. Because I fear you may just use this an excuse to lose this match against me… Merely because of that stupid little bitch Harper.”

“You were better off Jess, now you are just ready for the picking. Because I am going to use your own frustration, your own anger and… dare I say hatred towards me to evaporate you from the wrestling ring for good. You are staring into the eyes of the woman that excels in taking advantage of every given opportunity. You are looking at the woman that will wear you down and in the process frustrate you even more…. Because even though I am fully aware that you will get some blows in here and there…. That you will stand absolutely no chance in HELL of beating me in this 30 minutes of pure hell.”

“Hell Jessie, not just four letters that creates the sinful pits of HADES that torments you until eternity. Now what is thirty minutes compared to eternity Jessie??”

Melissa shows a sickening smile as she grabs the hat and tears it apart between her fingers before letting the remainders fall down upon the ground.

“Thirty minutes with me, the one that tricked you NOT to suspend me Jessie. The one that caused you to gravel through the mud in shame in front of Harpers parents… And all that you could think about was how you wanted to destroy me Jessie. The ONE that challenged you beforehand and you accepted it believing that you had my number…. Only to have walked into my trap like the dumb bitch that you are… So do me a favour Jessie, deny it all, say that I am wrong, it will only make your suffering even better… One more week to go Jessie and then all will finally come to an end…”

The shot fades as Melissa walks off towards Goth as the camera zooms in on the destroyed hat before the shot fades out.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: MELISSA v JESSIE SALCO - IRON WOMAN MATCH
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 11:10:14 AM »

Melissa vs. Jessie Salco, the final confrontation: Part two.

The shot opens up as the camera stares at a fireplace burning, there’s an iron fence in front of it that has a family emblem attached to it. The floor is made of dark oak as surrounding the fire place are paintings of some very old people that we do not recognize. The camera expands as we slowly move towards the other side of the living room where we notice Melissa and Whisper seated upon a big time sofa as either of them are holding on to a glass of their favourite whiskey Melissa is wearing a rather long shirt that is clearly from goth and underneath it some casual sweat pants, while Whisper on the other hand is wearing a rather warm sweater and some loose hanging tights.

“Thanks for staying a little bit longer Whisper, it is great to have some company around when Gerrit is doing his thing.”

Melissa is saying as she takes another sip from her glass of whiskey before looking at the fire burning, she and Goth always loved a fireplace as they would cuddle up close to one inside a blanket and spent some romantic time together. He has been very busy as of late, trying to work out the marriage plans for later this year, not wanting to worry her about the whole ordeal and focus on her wrestling career. This causes her to smile before looking over towards Whisper, who just finished her sip from her glass.

“It’s all my pleasure Mel, I just let the boys know that I would be staying here a little bit longer. So if they needed something from me, they at least know where to find me. But how are you holding up dear??”

Melissa sighs, putting the glass up close towards her lips without taking a sip from it as she is thinking. Thinking about the upcoming marriage, wondering what the date will be, what she was going to be wearing, who to ask to be her maid of honour, her final comfrontation with Jessie Salco….

“I’ve felt better to be honest, really been looking forward to spent some romantic time with Gerrit, preparing for my 30 minute Iron Woman match with Jessie. But to be honest?? It’s just been a bore. Gerrit isn’t letting anything go about our marriage, I feel left out on what is supposed to be our most romantic moment in our lives. I….”

She looks over towards Whisper, who is smiling at her and shakes her head.

“I know I’m just rambling on right???”

She says with an embarrassing smile upon her face as she starts to blush, causing Whisper to giggle a little.

“It’s normal sweetie, you want to be involved in your wedding plans. But Gerrit has a point, this match between you and Jessie is the most important one right now. You need to focus, when the moment comes that both of you need to focus on the wedding, you will obviously.”

Melissa sighs of relief at the comment being made by Whisper, she needed Whisper’s point of view on whether it was wrong for her to be so frustrated about this or not. She knew that she could trust Goth, it has always been her dream to have the perfect wedding, that it felt like Goth had taken that away from her.

“I just still feel like I am living on cloud nine, I mean here I am. Not even a year after I debuted Sin City Wrestling. I am engaged to marry arguably the loveliest man that I have ever met. And look at me, I am still complaining.”

Both women giggle at her comment as both of them take a sip from their glasses of whiskey before Melissa turns serious once again.

“I have to admit, I have been quite jealous of Mac, Ken, Kat and even you. All of you are married, some of you even have kids… An I know, what I have with him is so special. But damnit, I just want him to put that ring on it!!!”

Whisper puts her hand in front of her face in order to hide her laughter from Melissa’s remark. Melissa starts to blush as she realizes how much of a fool she had made herself look.

“I’m sorry, I…”

But Whisper waves it off as she puts her glass of Whiskey on the small table next to her, she then turns her attention back to Melissa as she places her arm on the back rest of the sofa and rests her head against her hand.

“It’s just your mind playing tricks on you silly, that’s why I am here. To get your head back to where it should be at.”

Melissa sighs, she knew that Whisper was right. But she didn’t wanted to think about Jessie Salco now, especially not after getting an opportunity to finally talk about her dream wedding, all squashed over a match with someone that she cannot stand.

“Fine….”

Melissa says with annoyance, she wraps her arms around her chest and stares towards the fireplace.

“What is there to say about Jessie? I know she is really pissed off at me for doing what I have done. The constant yadda yadda yadda, that she will teach me a lesson and that I will regret the day that I assaulted Harper.”

Melissa lets out a yawn, clearly bored to be talking about her opponent for the first show in the new year. Whisper grabs the glass of whiskey, takes a sip from it before holding it between her both hands.

“You do realize that here lays the danger right?? You clearly are so fed up with her, that you do not sound focused.”

Whisper holds up her hand towards Melissa, telling her that she isn’t done talking as Melissa was about to interfere.

“You had your chance to talk Melissa, now it is my turn to give you my professional opinion. Because that is what you wanted from me right?? RIGHT???”

Melissa lowers her head in shame as she nods it in confirmation to what Whisper was saying

“Good, because this excuse for a competitor isn’t the Melissa that I know, I wouldn’t even trained you if you had come to me with that mentality and furthermore??”

Melissa looks up at Whisper, wondering why she had suddenly stopped talking

“Knowing the standard that Goth sets himself and others to uphold? He would think that you are a disappointment and a disgrace to him.”

Whisper’s statement hits Melissa hard, she knew that Whisper would always tell her what she was thinking. But she had never expected that what she had to say would be this confronting.

“I…. I don’t know what to say….”

Whisper cocks her head sideways.

“Well it’s about damn time that you start to understand sweetheart, because you are only days away from a possible beatdown. A beatdown that would make you look a complete joke and nobody in this locker room will ever take you seriously. Is that what you were looking for Melissa??? Because that is what you will be looking at this coming Sunday if you don’t get your head out of your stinking ass.”

The confronting words shocks Melissa as she puts her hand towards her mouth in utter shock, this causes the room to become silent for a few moments as Melissa is trying to gather her thoughts on how to refocus upon her confrontation against Jessie Salco, a challenge that SHE had issued in front of the entire world. This causes her to suddenly grind her teeth as her hands slowly turn into fists.

“I sure as hell got something to prove to that bitch….”

Melissa’s reaction causes a smile to emerge upon the face of Whisper as she watches Melissa slowly get up from her spot of the sofa and walks over towards the wine cabinet where Goth and her keep their bottles of wine and other alcoholic bverages. There she grabs a bottle of Glenfidich 26 years grande… an expensive brand of Whiskey that they only would drink from at special occasions. She maintains her focus on the bottle, but refuses to open it as she looks down to the ground.

“I wanted to share this bottle with you tonight, as in a pre celebration to when Gerrit finally allows me into what the hell he is planning. Plus me wanting to celebrate my victory in advance over Jessie, but thanks to you I realize that there’s nothing to be celebrated. And you know what?? I would normally not be okay with putting this bottle back inside this cabinet as it would feel like we are wasting something mighty fine. But for this occasion, I think I will gladly make an exception until after my match this coming Sunday.”

Melissa slowly closes the door to the cabinet after placing the bottle back in it’s original place where she had grabbed it from. She then turns her attention back to whisper with a big time smile upon her face.

“but why don’t we make this evening an enjoyable one nonetheless??”

Melissa walks over towards Whisper as the two toast their glasses that they still had as the hot slowly fades.

What I got in mind, part one.

We see Melissa relaxing on her sofa in the living room, holding the walking cane that Goth had received the other day in her hands. Gently letting her fingers caress the base of the cane while sporting a sinister smile upon her face.

“I got to hand it to Whisper, she sure knows how to hit the right buttons when necessary.”

She places the cane close to her face as she allows the hand grip to run across her cheek from one side to the other before lifting it upwards towards her face once more as she stares at the skull like knob that is in front of her.

“Now I know that Goth had this cane made especially for him, but me and him tend to share interests with each other. And when I first laid my eyes on this cane, I just knew I had to have it between my fingers at least once. And now that I have this lovely artifact in my hands makes me truly understand what he had meant with ultimate power.”

She giggles at her own comment, she squirms her body from left to right while holding the cane seductively between her hands as it slightly touches her body.

“Just the thought of him holding on to this cane would give me the chills, but not in the way you dirty boys and girls would think that I was referring towards.”

She slowly turns her face towards the camera as she lifts it upwards from resting on the sofa a few moments ago, staring into the lens as her hair is falling partially before her eyes.

”The fear upon your eyes are easily revealing the simple thoughts of me wanting to bash the brains in from our poor little Jessie, to fuel a line of accusations that I would be unable to beat Jessie upon my own…. That I need distractions, foreign objects and trickery to outsmart our beloved Jessie….”

“Just like I needed to harass those who were the closest to her, to show recklessness and perhaps even a sign of desperation upon my part. All excuses to get one particular fashion that is oh so important in the game of wrestling…. And for all of you that are such wrestling marks, I was referring to the essence of playing mind games. But at least I do hope that Jessie knows that I am not the type of cat that merely plays??? Because I do love to extract my claws when I feel the need to scratch…. ”

Slowly Melissa sits upwards while letting the cane run through her fingers before the other end would touch the floor under her own two feet, she looks at the camera with a pouting look

“You do not mind if I scratched a few times do you Jessie??? It’s what happens when I truly get all excited and that I just cannot contain myself… It’s just that scratching sensation that I just want to rip out the eyes out of your sockets and stare into the emptiness where your eyes once were.”

“I have always been told that the eyes are the window to the soul, a statement that is very true. The question remains though is whether you truly want to open up your soul Jes? Do you? Do you have the confidence to bear yourself for the world to watch what truly hides behind that pretty face of yours??”

Melissa turns her head sideways, pushing the hair that got stuck in front of her eyes out of the way and allows the coldness to be revealed for the camera to zoom in on.

“You see people, Jessie carries a secret with her. A painful memory that she has to bear for the rest of her life until she finally decides to retire or dies, yet she has kept all of this inside her in a dark place in her soul. It’s the self-defence mechanism of someone that does not want to open up to the world who he or she truly is… Right Jess???”

“And don’t worry Jess, I will understand for you not to acknowledge my rhetorical question, because there is no answer that you can think off that would make things any better… is there??”

She lets her fingers trace up and down Goth’s walking cane, her long fingernails sends shivers down her spine as it comes in contact with the cold fabric from the lifeless object.

“I know that you will be seated upon the edge of your seat, nearly foaming from the mouth from the accusation that you will prepare yourself for to tell that it is nothing more than a lie. Because let’s be honest for a change Jess, you are good at that aren’t you?? The mere fact that you had to swallow your pride for acknowledging the fact there’s an irony for someone like you asking another woman when to quit?? And then you speakyou’re your victorious route at High Stakes XII where you put your body through hell to end a feud….. That one part of your enjoyable monologue made me realize something that you did not mentioned afterwards Jess…. That you knew that you would not be able to compete in another war against me for a final time…. Quite astonishing to suddenly see the light amongst those dark eyes that is the mirrors to your soul Jess…. Incapable of understanding that someone wants something what you wanted….. because you said it yourself, it was a mere fluke win when YOU COULD NOT WIN THAT ROULETTE TITLE… your words Jess, not mine. So what did you do?? You went out and got yourself another match, why Jess?? Was it so unbearable to see that a rookie would just beat you?? No matter how close or how dominating the victory could be?? Because in the end… the result remains, the result bears exactly that what you couldn’t comprehend… a loss to a rookie.”

“But let’s look deeper into the truth behind those lifeless eyes that desperately try to hide your soul. You say that I was a thorn into your side?? Interesting concept, because lets be honest my sweet delusional friend. There wasn’t a day that I could not wake up without having Jessie Salco wet herself over the routine duty of educating newcomes like yours truly…. In the hope that we would listen to her as brainless like any other dumb cunt that apparently has a peanut for a brain. You see Jess, I have already competed at a high level before joining the wresting world and already have grown something that you cannot handle… AN OPINION!!! You had to come out to the highest of high in my career and tried to demolish me into the lowest of the low…. And you are asking yourself whether I knew when I have had enough??? Are you joking me??”

She starts to shake her head as she starts to laugh in a deranged way before suddenly stare into the camera after snapping out of her mindset.

“I never give up Jess, the sheer luck victory over you was actually the greatest achievement at that point in my career…. And you belittle it as if it was just another Climax Control main event match… something that I had never experienced before, that i did not know what it would be like under the pressure of the spotlights.... right??? Why ’on't you just tell it like it is Jess?? You underestimated me and that’s the only reason that you needed another rematch right?? RIGHT!!!! Oh come on Jess, it’s quite obvious that you have been running around like a little child, screaming at her parents that you need a new toy until they get a migraine from your bitching and just gave you three.”

“And then there was my request, similar intentions?? Oh yeah, I felt that I should have won… and you know why Jess?? Not because I felt embarrassed, but because I already have done so in a Roulette rules match that YOU claimed that I could not compete in… That I could beat you in your type of match…, that I already had proved it before…. And you outbested me Jess…. And I applaud you, but you can’t tell me that you take pride in just accepting the fact that you clawed yourself out of the mud again in order to just breathe?? Because if that’s the only thing that you care about…, then you are in trouble for sure.”

“But before I do.., you just have to wait a little bit longer…. Because I don’t want to spoil the surprise like a Jessie Salco match…. Full of expectations and unable to deliver…. See you until then Jess…”

Melissa winks towards the camera as we will have to wait until later on what Melissa has on her mind for Jessie Salco.

Preparation

We see Melissa kicking the living hell out of the punching bag as her intensity can be seen on her face, her hair is pulled up in a knot as she spins around and hits a back elbow before finishing the workout. She stands there soaking wet from her own sweat, breathing heavily before turning her attention towards the bottle of water and takes several long sips from it. She wipes her head with the back of her wrist band around from her left arm and takes a final sip from the bottle of water before turning her attention towards the treadmill, working on her cardio for the up and coming 30 minute Iron Woman match against Jessie Salco. Her latest talk the other day with Whisper has gathered her the extra motivation to get some extra work iot her preparation to destroy her opponent in the way that she had wanted to do at High Stakes. She starts to enter the workout for that day that she and Whisper had prepared for her and starts to run, turning the music upwards as she listens to some of Type O Negative, her favourite band.

We see Goth enter the work out room as Melissa has been running on the treadmill for fifteen minutes now. He stops, takes a few moments to admire the woman that he loves so much. Thinking back to the promise that he had made towards her that he would work on the marriage arrangements so that she could prepare for her match. He had come to the conclusion that he had made a mistake of letting her out of the whole arrangements, but started to smile as he knew that he had some good news for her on that given subject. Goth grabs his towel and bottle and walks over towards the treadmill next to the one that Melissa is on, placing the bottle in the bottle holder and starts to enter the digits upon his warmup run for the next ten minutes before he starts his workout.

Melissa notices Goth has gotten on the treadmill next to her as he prepares for a warmup run before his workout, she admittedly smiles to herself as she was glad to see him again. But that feeling quickly gets overshadowed by the mere thought of his promise towards her, causing her to turn her attention towards the screen in front of her as she allows her mind to get caught with the music as Type O Negative’s cover version of Neil Young’s Cinnamon Girl hits on her earbuds as her focus causes her face to tighten up even more. Her jawline is clearly visible as it shows her annoyance with him.

Another fifteen minutes passes as Melissa finally stops with her workout on the treadmill, the alarm clock goes off as the device slowly moves into the cooldown procedure, she grabs her bottle of water and gladly swallows the majority of the remainder of the content from the bottle before letting out a sigh of relief after pulling the bottle away from her lips. She wipes the sweat off her brow before turning her attention towards where Goth may have turned to for his workout. Even though she was happy that he didn’t interrupted her workout, she still felt the need to get in his face and tell him the truth about his decision. She finally notices him standing in front of the mirror as he works on some exercises with the dumbbells. She gets off the treadmill after the cooldown has ended and slowly approaches Goth. She knew that she could have just walked over towards the shower and just ignore the man that she loves, but just like she had told Jessie the other day that she isn’t afraid for confrontations. And this is just exactly what she needed, a confrontation with the man that she respected the most.

“Gerrit? We need to talk.”

Goth continues with his workout until the session has ended, he walks over towards the spot where he had grabbed the dumbbells and returns them to their spot before turning his attention towards Melissa. Placing his hands upon his hips as she stares at him in his sleeveless shirt, admitting to herself that he looks rather attractive. She mentally shakes her as she does not want to drift off from the her intended point that she wanted to get across with him. She gets in his face and stares him into his eyes for a few moments as Goth starts to stammer.

“Mel, I know you…”

“Shut the fuck up Gerrit, you better listen to me. I don’t know how in the hell you tricked me into letting YOU handle the plans for our marriage. But next time that you think you are going to plan anything remotely romantic. I…”

“Then I guess you aren’t interested in the perfect marriage plans imaginable… I guess I will have to cancel all the plans that I had in mind then.”

“You better….., what did you say???”

Melissa all of the sudden looks stunned at the now grinning face of Goth, who apparently had seen this coming and now is enjoying the clueless look on Melissa as she tries to understand what is going on.

“You are telling me that……. What???”

Goth smiles as he nods his head towards her .

“Well I thought I could have surprised you later today with the great news, but I guess you aren’t interested anymore what I was going to tell you. So if you excuse me? I’m going to cancel anything that I had planned, so that we can talk about all the ideas that you have in mind. So I will call them right now, if you excuse me??”

Goth is about to grab his cell phone as Melissa snaps out of her shocked state and grabs it out of his hands.

“Are you out of your freaking mind??? You are going to tell me eery single freaking detail, or so help me God!!!”

Goth can’t help himself but laugh as he stares at the desperation etched upon the face of Melissa, who has grabbed his cell phone and has her arms wrapped across her chest waiting for his answer. He finally gives in, raising his hands in the air as an apologetic gesture from his part.

“Okay, okay… I understand that you are slightly upset. I”

“SLIGHTLY UPSET??!!!! Why you!!!!”

Melissa is about to deliver a punch towards Goth, who sidesteps and wraps his powerful arms around her upper body. Preventing Melissa for another opportunity to hit him in the face while forcing her to listen to him.

“Forgive me Melissa, but you leave me no other choice. But I have  talked to the owners of Sin City Wrestling, where I have asked them to marry you at this years Summer XXXtTreme…. ”

“Why you…, how could….. you???”..

Melissa’s resistance slowly subsides as his words start to sink in, causing her to look over her shoulder towards his grinning face with a look of utter shock.

“You mean???”

“Yes, that is exactly what I mean. On the week where the bosses book a cruise ship for the Summer XXXTreme supershow will be the night that where I will ask you to marry me.. Or are you still upset???”

Melissa still feels the anger of him arranging the plans for their wedding behind her back, but steadily the feeling of joy comes over her as this was even better than what she ever could come up with. Tears are slowly starting to pour from her eyes as Goth lets go off her, Melissa immediately turns around and falls into his arms and starts to kiss him from sheer joy.

“Does this mean that you still want me to cancel all the arrangements??”

The teasing words causes Melissa to scowl as she punches him in the arm, this causes him to lift up his hands in surrender before the two burst out in laughter.

“You are so wonderful Gerrit, I’m so sorry for ever doubting you.”

She says as Goth wipes the tears from her eyes before leaning in and plants a kiss on her lips, the two stand there holding each other in a loving embrace before Melissa finally lets go off him.

“Thank you Gerrit, I love you.”

“I love you too Mel.”

The share a final kiss before Melissa grabs her stuff and heads towards the showers as her workout has ended. She stops and turns around as she reaches the entrance to the gym and looks over her shoulder towards Goth for a final time.

“Just to let you know big boy, there will be a special surprise waiting for you after you return home later on.”

She gives Goth a sexy wink before walking off as the shot slowly fades.

What I got in mind, part two.

We return to Melissa who is her and Goth’s bedroom inside their bed, using her tablet to scroll through websites for wedding dresses, really excited about the whole situation of Goth wanting to marry her at this years Summer XXXTreme extravaganza. She looks at some of the more traditional white wedding dresses, before turning her attention to some of the more alternative dresses of different colouring or fabrics.

“Nah, I prefer to stick with the old school white. I don’t think Goth would get a heart attack if I came out looking like Catwoman.”

She giggles after staring at a black leather wedding dress, but she moves on to the next line of dresses. Her eye catches a line that could be associated as a more fairy tale line. Dresses that young girls would die for as they resemble that of princesses, other dresses resemble a more elf like characteristic style that Melissa did admire, but realizes that it wasn’t for her. She sighs as she keeps strolling through the dresses without being able to make a decision.

“Why are all these dresses so beautiful???”

She says as we can see her eyes move up and down across the screen of her tablet. Causing her to suddenly shake her head and close her eyes for a few moments, giving them some rest from the constant staring to the small sized screen. She decides to place the tablet on Goth’s pillow next to her, he had gotten out of bed early because he had some dealings to do. This gave her some time to at least give herself an idea what kind of dresses are out there and the prices that are attached to them.

“I think I should call the girls, to see if they are interested to go window shopping for wedding dresses.”

She giggles at her own suggestion, she hadn’t seen some of them in a while and she wanted to call them to come over for window shopping. She start to send out some messages towards Kat, Chloe, Kim and Whisper to see if they are all interested before turning her attention back to the tablet to search for some more dresses as one particular dress caught her eye. It was one I the line of princesses with a beautiful veil that would cover her perfectly. That was something that she had always dreamt about ever since being a young girl. She sighs, wondering how the moment would be when she would finally arrive next to Goth’s side and have him push the veil over her head and reveal her face. The thought causes butterflies to fly through her stomach as she closes her eyes and softly bites her lip. She remains like this for a few moments when she suddenly gets awoken out of her daydream by the first response to her text message as her phone starts to ring, she quickly grabs her cell phone and looks at the otification that it is Kat Jones that is calling her.

“Hi baby girl, yeah it’s finally going to happen.”

Silence.

“We haven’t picked a date yet, but he has asked Christian and Mark if we could do it during the Summer XXXTreme Pay Per View on the cruise ship. Isn’t that romantic????

There’s another moment of silence as she listens to the response from Kat Jones. The two chit chat a little bit longer before Melissa is about to hang up again.

“Okay baby girl, we will pick a date that everyone is available and we will go shopping!!!!”

She hangs up happily as she looks satisfied towards the tablet that is still showing the wedding dress. She suddenly notices the camera crew and giggles

“I guess the cat is out of the back huh?? Yup, we finally know when… or at least around what period me and Gerrit are going to say yes to each other. And to do it in front of all of our family members, friends, co-workers and even you fans out there… Well that’s just amazing. To go back to the spot where I had my first real success by obtaining my first championship belt, only this time I know that Jessie Salco won’t interfere in the wedding procedures and wants to take my fiancé away.”

She giggles a bit more, slowly stepping out of the bed as we see her walk over towards the closet where she puts on a morning coat around the nightie that she was wearing. She slowly walks over towards the doorway of their bedroom and turns her head back towards the camera crew before leaving

“Are you guys going to stay there, or are you going to join me and hear what more I got to say???”

She walks towards the hallway on her bare feet, enjoying the warmth coming from certain areas of the house due to the floor heating that has been installed during its creation. She walks over towards the living room and moves straight towards the kitchen as she makes herself a smoothie to eat.

“Hmmm, this is so delicious. If beating Jessie Salco this Sunday would be anywhere near as satisfying as this smoothie? Then I think I need to reconsider to make this a best out of seven series.”

She giggles as she slowly turns around and leans her elbows against the bar that has been created in order for everyone from the Saviors to either eat at the bar or at the dinner table a bit further down the kitchen. She takes her time eating from the smoothie before placing it on the bar next to her after finishing it, staring into the camera with an smug smile on her face.

“Now I know I recently kept you all in suspense after breaking off my intentional thoughts  upon my dear good friend Jessie. And I have to admit, in the past I have been focussing more often on the things that annoyed me about her. That I forgot to actually learn something from her. And it was quite ironic that she mentioned the thing that when do the youngsters start to learn when to quit?? And in some aspect of life, you DO hae to learn where your limitations are… where your strengths outweighs your weaknesses. And for these words of wisdom I must thank you Jessie, thank you for giving me an eye opener. But sadly for you, it is not for the same reasons as your intentional direction.”

“You see Jess, I have learned far more from defeat than victory. My defeat against Ariana, my defeat against you… And then there were the defeats against the Bombshell World champion Masque and Bea Barnhart in a mixed tag team championship. And you know what the lessons were that I have learned??? Two out of the four matches were that I was beaten by two better wrestlers at that given moment, but the other two were because of YOU Jessie. And we both know the reasons behind it, I have already picked your brain about it about Mason Harper…. And you had put it so elegantly, that it changed from business to personal.”

“And I have learned a thing or two from your past Jessie, from your old rivalries that you mentioned oh so many times. Except forgetting one…. And I wonder why that was Jess? Was it perhaps because it was personal?? Was it because one friend betrayed another?? And who was it that pushed the envelope to the very limit?? I’m sure that it was you wasn’t it Jessie?? Oh yes, you and Amy Marshall. The infamous Metal & Punk combination right?? It sure as hell wasn’t business and I’m sure as hell am aware that Amy has always been YOUR thorn in your side before I changed all of that now hasn’t it?? But you know what Jess? I’m no longer that foolish and naïve woman that thought that indeed I could beat anyone just by stepping foot inside that six sided ring. I took the Bombshell World champion out, just like I have done to so many others out there. And all you can boast about is because you caused me a victory. Is that what you believe that will grant you free access to outclass me in this 30 minute Iron woman match?? Oh please, it would make your credibility look as simplistic as The Orlando Magic winning ten straight matches in the NBA and win the championship title in the Playoffs. You claim that my attack on Mason was intended to be personal??”

She shakes her head as she walks over to the sink and turns on the water to clean up the glass before turning back towards the camera.

“I could have cared less if it was Mason Harper, or whether it was some janitor that so happened to be turning around the corner. Or hell, Ariana or any of the other dumb bitch girlfriends that you have garnered throughout the years. You see, you are the one that still lives with the whole notion what happened between you and Amy, scared that you will ever get back to that level of distrust and hatred for each other. You are afraid that one day Krystal, Ariana hell even the fucking Superhero bimbo’s of Roxi and Keira will tur their backs towards you for what YOU have done. And to have seen you get oh so worked over for a mere trainee?? Priceless, if I had known that this would have been so easy?? I would have done it starting from day one. Because for you it is personal, you are already filled with hatred and the need to extract revenge for what I have done to Mason Harper. While for me, it was just another chapter in the story that is How Melissa took down the Hall of Famer Jessie Salco. Using her own stupidity, her own gullible nature against her. because you could have taken the easy road out Jessie… you said it yourself, you already assumed it was over.”

“That was your first mistake in this final chapter between us Jess, the first that you soon followed by many more. You wanted to know why I had chosen for the radio silence Jess? Don’t you get it?? It has been the plan since ay one, since you beat me in that match of yours… I went back to the drawing board and saw where I went wrong.. That’s right Jessie!! I learned!! I educated myself in the three simple steps of how to take down Jessie Salco… First to tickle your pride, then I take down your dignity by assaulting poor little Harper… and the final step Jess? To watch you spout out as if you have been the head of the Discovery Channel and have read every single fucking book that Sigmund Freud has ever written.”

“I have to admit though, that quoting something was really the icing on the cake Jess. Because let’s face it Jess. If I am allowed to quote something far more recently that makes a lot more sense than your entire repertoire of promo’s have ever been throughout the ten plus years that you have been breathing down the necks of every other Bombshell out here…. ”

Melissa smirks as she suddenly starts to quote something rather popular.

“ Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca
Right next to De Niro, but I'll be hood forever
I'm the new Sinatra, and since I made it here
I can make it anywhere, yeah”

“And even though this is just a song, it embodies exactly what New York is all about Jessie… It embodies exactly what I am all about… and I’ll be damned if I walk to the back after the first show of the new year a loser. Because that word does no longer exist in my vocabulary. Congratulations Jessie, you once had my number…. But your existence is going to be a downward spiral from now on. Because you will find out what I hae been doing since I have issued the challenge against you Jess… YOU will find out why YOU interrupting in two matches that I could have won easily was nothing more than a mere shrug of the shoulders as I move on. Because I look at the bigger picture, I was looking for January 15th, 2023… The night where YOU and I will go into a war that will last for thirty minutes of pure wrestling time…. Where endurance is the KEY, where the clear minded individual has got the momentum over the other… And we can both agree on one thing can’t we Jess?? That I am a predator that stalks its prey when it’s at its weakest, when it least expects…. And in the weeks prior to this showdown I have already struck so many times that the venom has already set in… your mind is delusional and all I have to do is to finish the job what I started with challenging you for this match… To end the career of one Jessie Salco… A hell of a career…. And starting on January 15th, 2023…. It will be the beginning of the end…. And theI see you this coming Sunday Jessie…. ”

Melissa winks towards the camera as she walks off and the shot slowly fades to darkness

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“New Year, End To An Old Rivalry!”
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 08:01:18 PM »
(Amy was used with permission from her handler)

It was the week of the first Supercard of 2023 and the rivalry between Jessie and Melissa was one short week away from reaching it’s apex! However now that Jessie had suffered her first defeat in Uprising to her old friend Amy Santino the veteran’s New Year wasn’t off to a great start, can she turn it around in a week’s time?

Wednesday the 11th of January 2022, 18:30pm

Feels just like yesterday that I had only just met her.

Your probably wondering if that applies to Harper or Melissa but to be honest? It applies to both women equally, off course I met Harper during the lead up to High Stakes XII and I’ve had a vested interest in her training since then, warts and all, but in Melissa’s case? Well I don’t think I need to tell you complicated that situation is.

From someone who was just another newcomer to the fed to easily my most heated rival in years, things have definitely escalated quickly between me and Melissa and that was before she made it personal by attacking Harper.

As for Harper? The kid’s been medically cleared for over a week and it didn’t take her long to jump back into training, in fact she picked up from where she left off literally as soon as Hero Academy opened for the first time this year as Keira told me that she was waiting outside the gym waiting for it to open.

Can’t fault her passion I guess, but I was wondering if she had even eaten breakfast that day!

”And I thought Adrienne’s kicks hit hard.” I commented after I motioned to Harper that we were taking a break from practicing her kicks with the kick pads, you’d think I’d have learned not to do that with someone who is a Black Belt martial artist but here I am doing it again with Harper, who has a black belt in Taekwondo! ”Is there anyone at Hero Academy who can keep up with your kicks?”

”Let me put it this way, the other girls enter into a game of Rock, Paper Scissors when I’m looking for a kick partner and it can get pretty heated.” Harper admitted as she hopped on the spot to make her energy levels up. ”Either they begrudgingly accept that they are going home with sore arms after the gym wraps up for the day or Keira steps in and volunteers someone, they try to avoid that second option whenever they can.”

”I’ll give Keira credit for being a no-nonsense trainer in that case.” I responded with a nod before I leaned on the ring ropes. ”Especially when Cassie was the first graduate, or do I need to remind you why we’re visiting Krystal’s wife tomorrow?”

”You don’t, Keira hasn’t exactly been impressed with Cassie’s antics since she lost the TV Title.” Harper responded as she shook her head and I nodded with a frown on my face. ”I don’t blame her for being angry at how her reign ended but some of the stuff she said?”

”There are three sides to every champion, how they win, how they retain and, as Cassie will soon find out, how they get back on their feet once the reign’s over.” I explained to Harper after thinking about it and Harper gave me a curious look. ”To put it bluntly? I doubt I’d even still have a job with SCW if I had tried half the shit Cassie has after my first title reign ended and that featured an even more blatant example of outside interference! She’ll learn from this and knowing Krystal? She’ll make sure that Cassie learns the right lessons.”

”I hope your right, as much as I like Cassie she’s channelling her passion for wrestling in the completely wrong way.” Harper nodded in agreement as she folded her arms. ”Say I started behaving that way after I lost my first title, how would you react?”

”I wouldn’t start babysitting you at shows if that’s what you’re asking, got enough on my plate as it is with SCW and Uprising.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”Instead? I’d start stretching you out for at least an hour, yes I know you’re a whiz kid at submissions, Keira’s told me all about it, but I still have a boatload more experience than you kid.”

”The “tough love” approach in other words?” Harper asked with a wince and I nodded to confirm it. ”Well, that’s enough to convince me not to follow Cassie’s example.”

”You say that now but wait until you win your first title and then we’ll talk.” I responded as I shook my head. ”Trust me Harper, I’ve been there! You never forget your first title win, but at the same time you never forget how your first reign ended either.”

”Now that you put it like that, I see your point.” Harper nodded before she got ready to spar again. ”Ready when you are.” Harper added and I nodded before we started training again.

Local gym, Las Vegas Nevada
Wednesday the 11th of January 2022, 18:00pm

Been a whilst since I’ve been here.

Obviously I couldn’t come down to this gym during the pandemic which was another reason why I had the home gym installed (alongside wanting to use the Bloodstock 2020 funds for something) but with the home gym installed I’ve had less use of the local gyms because I have a personal one in my basement.

Granted that comes with it’s own pitfalls like having to do maintenance on the equipment/ring but it still works out a lot cheaper than an annual gym membership.

So, what changed? Amy called me yesterday asking if I was down for a training session for old time’s sake and I wanted Harper to get extra reps somewhere other than the home gym so here we are.

“Good to see you again Harper.” Any greeted my younger cousin who grinned as we walked up to her. “And looking a lot better than you did on Climax Control at that!”

”Yeah, getting kicked in the head by a former kickboxer is not fun.” Harper deadpanned as she shook her head. ”Still maintain that I could’ve fought her off if she hadn’t attacked me from behind, kickboxer vs. Tae Kwon Do Black Belt anyone?”

”As much as I would pay good money to see that, we’re not here to play “what if” scenarios about Harper’s only appearance on Climax Control to date!” I responded as I shook my head and the other two women nodded in agreement. ”Did you hear from Josh by the way? I tried to call him to see if he wanted to meet up but I couldn’t get through.”

“Same here, guess he’s busy today!” Amy responded with a shrug before she lead me and Harper to the ring that had been set up. “I know from Jessie that you got medically cleared a couple of days into the New Year Harp but have you been keeping up with your training?”

”Not as much as I’d like, before I got cleared to train again Jessie and Keira would only let me do light workouts at best.” Harper responded with an annoyed sigh as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. ”Since Hero Academy opened back up I’ve been focussed on getting back to the level I was at before the attack and then polishing off my two finisher ideas, Ripcord Cutter and the Torture Rack into a Flatliner.”

“Yeah, Jessie told me, apparently the Ripcord Cutter needs a lot of work?” Amy asked and Harper nodded to confirm it. “We can work on it later I want to see if your kicks are as fast as I remember them!”

”That’s music to my ears!” Harper responded with a grin before she joined Amy in the ring and I watched on from the side-lines, on one hand the difference in experience levels was as clear as day which made sense when you remembered that Amy was a veteran and a hall of famer and that Harper was still in training! Still Harper managed to hold her own and she was clearly learning something from the session. ”I feel like I could do this all day!” Harper commented enthusiastically as Amy called for a break.

“Yeah, yeah, me and Jessie remember what it was like to be trainees as well.” Amy responded with a chuckle and I shook my head, even though Amy was older than me, my age was still a sore spot for me. “But it’s still good to pace ourselves so that we don’t strain ourselves too much, right Jessie?”

”Oh, sorry, I was busy looking for the fountain of youth that’s clearly in this gym.” I deadpanned getting a laugh out of the other two women. ”But yeah, Amy’s right on the money! You might have been cleared Harper but that doesn’t give you free reign to push yourself too hard!”

”That’s all I’ve been doing since I got cleared, I’ve been pushing myself to try to get back to the same level I was at before Melissa attacked me!” Harper responded as she shook her head and me and Amy shared a look. ”Before the attack I was one of the best students at Hero Academy, but the fact that Keira didn’t let me work through my injuries has left me with a lot of catching up to do!”

”Trust me Harper, if you had injured yourself to the point that you had to give up on your wrestling dreams by trying to work through those injuries, you would’ve wished you had listened to Keira.” I responded with a sigh as Harper turned to me. ”Take it from us kid, we were in your shoes all those years ago and not everyone who applies at a wrestling school comes out the other end as a wrestler! More often than not, it’s an injury that ends it!”

“It’s frustrating but trust us when we say that Keira had your best interests in mind.” Amy chimed in and Harper nodded reluctantly as she realized that we had a point. “Trust us, taking time off is a lot more fun than wondering what could’ve been about a wrestling career that never started.”

”I guess you’re right do you want to pick up where we left off or swap with Jessie for a bit?” Harper asked clearly eager to get back into the swing of things and I shared a look with Amy.

”I need the warmup for my Iron Woman match against Melissa so let’s go.” I responded before I slid into the ring and got ready to spar with Harper as Amy took up my spot at ringside.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 13th of January 2022, 18:30pm

Boy this has been a week!

You’d think the craziest thing about this week would be the Inception VI and the Bombshell Roulette Title match especially! But no, that’s just the grand finale for this whole saga! Between Cassie going off the deep end after she lost the TV Title in MPW and all the faces showing up to take part in the aforementioned Bombshell Roulette Title Match I didn’t think this was going to get crazier.

Then Cassie practically got thrown into the ring by Keira for a disciplinary session (okay it was a fight but I knew from personal experience that they were much the same thing) during which Cassie not only talked back to Keira but badmouthed Roxi!

According to Harper you could hear a pin drop at Hero Academy the moment she said that! Well, for at least half a second before Keira busted her lip and cracked one of her ribs! Needless to say, the lesson ended after that.

”Cassie, you are so fucking lucky that Team Hero are your trainers.” I commented as I shook my head whilst me, Harper and Krystal followed Cassie up the path to Krystal’s home, as for why we were here? Makayla was looking after Sandie for Cassie and Cassie was here to pick up the Labrador puppy. ”Literally every other trainer in the state wouldn’t have been as kind as Keira was!”

”You call a busted lip and a cracked rib being nice?!” Cassie winced as she turned to me and I shook my head. ”My mom is going to freak the fuck out when she sees me!”

”Oh don’t worry about that! I’ve already told Ruth all about it!” Krystal chimed in and Cassie’s eyes widened as she turned to me. ”She’ll be waiting for you back home but first? We’ve got a pupper to pick up.”

”Fuck my life!” Cassie groaned and we just shook our heads as Cassie rang the doorbell having silently agreed that she had suffered enough tonight. ”Well, at least things can’t get any……..”

It was at that point that Ariana, who had been keeping Makayla company for the day, answered the door and the Bombshell Roulette Champion’s demeaner changed immediately when she saw Cassie because she had learned about the incident through her fiancé Francisco. ”Hey Cassie.” Ariana greeted her in a tone that was less angry and more “disappointed in you” considering that she wasn’t afraid to admit that she was a Team Hero fangirl growing up. ”Heard from Francisco that you had an eventful night at Hero Academy.”

”That’s one way to put it.” Harper chimed in as she glanced over at the shorter teenager. ”Bruised ego, cracked rip that was punched by Krystal, busted lip, she’s had quite a night!”

”I was holding back on that punch before you ask.” Krystal chimed in as she saw the look Ariana was giving her. ”Trust me, with my boxing training? Cassie would’ve been in a lot more pain than she already is!”

”Okay, okay! I fucking get it already!” Cassie grunted in annoyance before she turned to Ariana. ”I left my puppy here whilst I was spending the day at Hero Academy, can I have her back?”

Ariana said nothing for a couple of seconds before turning to Makayla (we couldn’t see her but we knew her accent by this point) and communicated in Greek which, off course, only Ariana and Makayla knew how to speak or understand, seconds later Ariana’s usual warm smile returned as Cassie’s Labrador puppy Sandie raced towards her owner with her tail wagging, I glanced over at Harper and saw her face light up like a Christmas Tree when she saw the puppy and I grinned, knowing that the kid loved dogs as much as she loved metal. ”I don’t condone what you said but it’s as clear as day that you’ve suffered enough tonight.” Ariana explained before stepping aside to let Krystal in the house, Harper meanwhile joined Cassie in stroking her puppy. ”I take it Francisco went home?”

”Yeah, he said that he wanted to get started on dinner for when you got back.” I nodded in response and Ariana grinned before closing the door behind her and heading towards her car, Cassie was being taken home in my car (and Krystal had provided me with the address) so once she picked up the Labrador puppy in her arms me and Harper followed behind her, but not before I turned to Harper. ”So Harp, did Cassie’s little stunt teach you anything tonight?”

”How something spoken in frustration can backfire tremendously? Respect your elders? Keep your mouth shut during a disciplinary action?” Harper asked as she turned to me and I shook my head. ”All of the above?”

”I’ll admit that that last one works as well, but no.” I responded as I turned to Harper after making sure that Cassie was out of earshot. ”Don’t let revenge consume you.”

”Your basically saying that what happened tonight could’ve been avoided if Cass bit her tongue?” Harper summarised and I nodded to confirm what I said. ”But I know you say some of the things she said on Twitter and you know she had some good points.”

”If you mean Cassie saying that everyone would’ve called her a spineless coward if she had done nothing then yeah, I’ll agree that Cassie was right on the money.” I nodded in response as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”But she took it too far and today was a painful lesson in that! Keep that in mind for when you graduate! I know your more level-headed than Cass but it happens to the best of us!”

”Makes sense now that you put it like that.” Harper responded before we heard Cassie laughing and looked down the path seeing Sandie licking Cassie’s face off as she tried desperately to keep her mouth out of reach of the puppy’s tongue for obvious reasons. ”As cute as that is, we had better get them in the car before Sandie manages to pry open Cassie’s stitches.”

”Good idea.” I nodded in response before we raced down the path to catch up with Cass to get her and the puppy into the car.

Friday the 13th of January 2023, 20:45pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”29th of May 2022, that was the night I was meant to announce my retirement as a wrestler, off course Mark Cross fucked that up ten ways from Sunday when he booked me and Matthew “The Raven” Knox in the Main Even against himself and Levana Cade in a Blazing Tables Match but that’s not the story you’re here to talk about, isn’t it?” I asked rhetorically as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”No, rather than talk about how I fucked up Mark’s plans in return by winning the match for the team, I’m here to talk about a rookie I met that night, a rookie who had been trained by Goth and would make her official debut a week later becoming the latest in a long line to kick Chloe Benton’s ass!” I stated as I leaned on the ring ropes. ”We all know that woman by the name Melissa and she would go on to have quite the rookie year, winning the Bombshell Roulette Title? She did that, managing to go unpinned for the first few months of her career? She did that, even managing to avoid being pinned in the match where she lost the title, becoming my most hated rival in years?” I asked as I formed a fist with my right hand. ”You’d better fucking believe that she did that!”

And now? It ends.

”This whole mess was supposed to be resolved at High Stakes XII, instead you couldn’t leave well enough alone Melissa and you came after me looking for a tie breaker.” I added as I started to pace the ring. ”I humoured you because if there’s one thing I dislike more than anything else, it’s leaving issues unresolved! But as I stated last time, you took a rivalry that was just business and made it personal when you attacked Harper! And for what? To hype up the match? Do you want to know what would’ve happened if you had pulled that in the Chamber of Extreme Match Melissa?”

Go ahead, guess?

”You would’ve been lucky to make it out of the chamber alive, and all because I congratulated you on the title win at last year’s Summer XXXTReme? Talk about thin skinned, you should learn a thing or two about taking things personally Melissa, you could’ve saved yourself a world of hurt otherwise! But yet, here you are, I do actually have a quote for this situation, want to hear it? No? Too bad, I’m saying it anyway!” I said as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Not taking things personally is a true sign of maturity, a quote from a man called Robert Celner, says a lot about you, doesn’t it Melissa?”

Don’t answer that.

”I was out there to congratulate you in person, not ruin your moment but I guess you took it that way, didn’t you? Well, it’s like I said after the Christmas Special, you’ve fucked around and now you’re about to find out!” I added as I spat to the side. ”But here’s the thing Melissa, I’m not the one who will ultimately be to blame for the broken, bloody state I’ll leave you in on Sunday, you can’t even blame yourself for it either, no, the one person you can blame for all of this is your fiancé Goth!”

Allow me to explain.

”Think about it Melissa, what reason did Goth have to introduce us on that fateful day in May?” I asked as I glared at the camera. ”I was in the middle of an interview with Ms. Rocky Mountains about the Main Event I mentioned earlier in the promo, Goth had no reason to interrupt it, no reason to send Ms. Rocky Mountains on her way, no reason to introduce us, yet he did all of the above, tell me, did you ever asked the man you love why he did all that?”

I bet not.

”If the answer is yes then I’ll be surprised, if the answer is no then I know that I am 100% correct about him!” I added as I folded my arms. ”You see Melissa, I bet Goth’s realized that his best years are well behind him, because Goth in his prime would be in the Main Event of this show among the three challengers for Mac’s title but because he’s been relegated to wrestling the equally washed-up Bill Barnhart for the Roulette Title he’s living vicariously through you! Just think about this for a second Melissa, if not for our feud, you could’ve been among the many Bombshells challenging Ariana for the Bombshell Roulette Title.”

But alas?

”Instead, you’ve got me in an Iron Woman match and even if the bosses let Bombshells with matches already booked compete in that thing, I wouldn’t be in any condition to fight for the belt and neither would you!” I added before I leaned on the turnbuckle with my arms crossed. ”Does that sound like someone with your best interest at heart Melissa? I think you’ve been led astray by a man far past his prime and you should’ve realized that when his actions lead to you being pinned by Bea fucking Barnhart!”

It's that simple.

”Has it set in yet? Bea hadn’t won a match since her match against Candy the previous cycle, it’s harder to list the Bombshells who haven’t kicked her ass than it is to list the ones who have and I caused you to be pinned by her, that wasn’t just about sending a message, that was about humiliation!” I added before I left the ring and walked up to the camera. ”And this Sunday I will humiliate you all over again when I beat you in a match that you chose for yourself!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”New Year, New Me? How about New Year, End to an Old Rivalry? Because that’s exactly what’s on the cards for you Melissa! You beat me once to retain the Bombshell Roulette Championship but let’s be honest, that was the only highlight of your whole reign!” I said before grabbing the title. ”Remember what I said about Goth once I’m done with you on Sunday Melissa because after I strike you like Blood Lightning? You’ll wish that we had never met! I’ll see you in the ring!”

I left the home gym as the scene fades.