Author Topic: Back to the norm  (Read 359 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Back to the norm
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:10:52 PM »
 (Alright, check it...Unc Seb's house and we are having a little get together, cause its sometimes good to get to gether with fam. Aunt Lady is there, looking fine as alsways. Emme decided to join me as we are a thang now. I am sittin with her and we are just cuddling with each other.)

Diamond: Well, that tournament didnt go as planned for us.

Jeremiah: Nah, but it was cool though. I am glad i was part of it though.

Diamond: Me too. now back to the hustle and bustle of the norm.

Jeremiah: Yeah.

Diamond: So i hear you got a four way match this week. Hardcore rules no less.

Jeremiah: Yeah, i got the message the other day baby. I dont care what kind of match it is. im ready to get back on a roll like dice.

Diamond: I know thats right. What do you think about your opponents?
Jeremiah: I will talk about that later. I want to enjoy this time we got together with the fam you know?

Diamond: I hear ya.

(then Unc Seb and Aunt Lady come over with burgers and hot dogs and some drinks and all, and we dig in.)

Sebastian: So whats this i hear about a four way hardcore match you are in Jeremiah. Are you ready for it.

Jeremiah: Always Unc, you know that.

Sebastian: Seems your mind was on something else when you and Jade lost. Something on your mind?

(I sighed and nodded.)

Jeremiah: I got a text from Mom, and she told me she has breast cancer.

Aunt Lady: What?

Sebastian: Why didnt you say anything to me about it?

Jeremiah: I dont know Unc. I mean, I didnt know what to do. I let it get to me ya know. I know you said not to let anything get to me when i have a match. Momma means a lot. After Pops died in the war, and until you came and helped out, i had to basically become the man of the house at 4 years old. I didnt know what to do. I was 4 years old for God's sake.

Sebastian: I know Jeremiah. I am glad i came and helped you out. You should have said something.

(Emme lays her head on my arm.)

Diamond: Did she say how bad it is? did they get it in time?

Jeremiah: She hasnt said yet. She went to the doctor and she had just found out herself. This aint cool. I love my momma to death, aside from you baby.

Diamond: I know what you mean.

Jeremiah: I know i shouldnt let this get to me, and i will be ready to kick some ass and take some names like i have. I want to get back on that roll, and I aint gonna let Sean Jackson, Joshua whatever his last name is, or Mephisto get in my way on gettin back to tha top.

Sebastian: Thats what i want to hear.

(Emme smiled at me and kissed me and i kissed back.)

---------------------

(Check it....Bakersfield California.....Emme is hanging with her girls, and she should. I aint those types of punks that think their woman cant hang out with her girls and shit. I Knock people like that out for shit like that. Yeah i might talk street, but i treat my woman right. Anyway, I am hanging out at the Icardo Center gym, gettin my workout on, getting ready for my match, and I see the cameraman approach me.)

Jeremiah: Whats up man, you here to see what i gotta say about my match huh?

Cameraman: Yes sir.

Jeremiah: You aint gotta be formal with me man. Call me Jeremiah.

Cameraman: Alright Jeremiah. I just came here to get your thoughts on the match and your opponents for that match. You know its Hardcore rules so anything goes.

Jeremiah: Oh yeah, i know. I got scars from the war man, so this hardcore match aint no big thing to me. Weapons are fun though. I could take trash like that Joshua Acquino guy who said that I use the name Big Tiger to compensate for my small things. I got a question for Acquino. Has he been in the same locker room with me? Has he seen me naked? Why dont you answer that Acquino. Unless you into looking at other men's meat stick, then you aint got a right to talk. The reason my nickname is Big Tiger is because when i come to the ring, the heart i have for the biz is big, and you lookin at a man who has a hear of a tiger brah. You get what im saying Cameraman?

Cameraman: Big Tiger, i got it.

Jeremiah: Then you got this Sean Jackson fool. The one who calls himself the Mind Rapist. Really? Mind Rapist? Cmon man, you want to know who was a mind rapist? George W. Bush. A man posessed by a jezebel. He says that he is not going to complain about wasting his time against Acquino, Mephisto, and myself. Good. I am not going to complain if i have to take a kendo stick to his head, or a steel chair to his head.

Cameraman: So you are saying that you are going to enjoy this match.

Jeremiah: Hell yeah man. I dont know what to say about this Mephisto guy, cause i dont know much about him, but i could give a rats ass about him. I am sayin that i am going to get back on top of the mountain. I am in the mindset that big things are coming, and I dont care if Acquino, Jackson or Mephisto dont like it. Thay can bitch and whine and moan about it, but its not going to stop me from doing what i gotta do, you know?

Cameraman: I do. Thank you for your time, and good luck.

(The camera man leaves.)
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image