Author Topic: Jon Dough vs Jamie Dean  (Read 339 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough vs Jamie Dean
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:08:31 PM »
 March 7 2014

Las Vegas
Deseret Rose Resort
Jon Dough's Suite

(Jon Dough is sitting on a folding chair. Jon is seen wearing a Cyrus King T-shirt.)

\'user

(Jon is wearing black joggers, along next to him we see other SCW Merchandise.)

Steve the camera man: Ok Jon in 5...4...3...2...1

Jon Dough: Hello, everyone my name is Jon Dough. As you can see here, I am wearing the new Cyrus King T-Shirt. As you can see the front Cyrus is surrounded in flames, plus (Jon turns around) as you can see it says "Bow Down To The King" Wearing this shirt will make all are friends bow down to you. You can have one of these for just one low payment of $19.99 but if you order yours between March 9 2014 until Blaze for Glory Master Wong cover all shipping and handing costs.

Steve: Cut. Good Jon let me know when your ready.

(A few seconds go by. and Jon is now wearing a different T-Shirt.)

Jon Dough: I am Ready.

Steve: Ok Jon 5...4...3...2...1

Jon Dough: Hello again everyone. Jon Dough here again. As you can see I am wearing the NXT shirt. Let everyone know what group your a part of buying sporting this new NXT T-Shirt.
\'user

I cannot lie this is a badass shirt. It is so badass I may just ask if I can join the stable just  so I can wear this shirt everyday. This shirt is also $19.99, but that is not all just like the  Cyrus T-Shirt if you order this between March 9 2014 until Blaze of Glory, Master Wong will cover Shipping and handling. Now if you people do not mind I think I will  keep this one on for a while.

Now maybe you have these T-Shirts already. Maybe your thinking show me something I don’t have. Well I got you covered. If you are truly a SCW or if you and your friends argue on who the bigger SCW fan is well,  argue no more instead prove it by owning the new, The Freight Train Of Pain - The Casey Williams Story DVD.

\'user

Now let me just say that after watching this DVD, SCW is just giving this DVD away with the low, low price of $14.99. Wait don't order this DVD just yet because Master Wong has a very big deal to all SCW fans. If you pre-order the new SCW Blaze Of Glory! Video Game for Xbox 360, or PS3. Master Wong will buy The Freight Train Of Pain - The Casey Williams Story for you and sent it to you 100% free.

\'user

However, you must pre-order the  game now. The game will ship to you on March 29 so that  you can play it on the release date Release date March 31 2014. Oh and you get one more thing as well. We will also give you the new DLC that will only be available to those who pre-order the game. What is in the DLC you ask? Well I will tell you. The DLC will give you five new SCW stars that are not in the game. Jon Dough, Jamie Dean, Brittany York, Delia, and "The Mental Rapist" Sean Jackson. (Jon raises his voice in excitement.) Yes you heard me right The Mental Rapist himself is in the DLC pack.

Steve: And cut, Good stuff Jon. Now when do you want to do your promo for this weeks card vs. Jamie Dean?

Jon Dough: I'm not and SCW can kiss my ass if they don’t like it. I only did this promo for the SCW Shop because I told Master Wong two weeks ago that I would do it.

Steve: Is everything ok Jon?

Jon Dough: Is everything ok? NO its not, Max putting  his hands on Orchid is not ok and when I see him his ass is grass.

Steve: Well why not ask SCW for a match with MAX?

Jon Dough: It is not that simple Steve. Since I work for Master Wong, he told me he will take care of it and that I need to focus on what is right for Lucian Frost and I. Taking on Max is not part of that plan he said, at least for now.

Steve: What does that mean?

Jon Dough: Not sure as one does not question Master Wong.

Steve: So why not promo then, I mean if Master Wong is taking care of it and your upset with Max, not SCW, not at Jamie Dean and more importantly not the SCW Fans.

(Jon nods his head.)

Jon Dough: hmm, fine but I am in no mood so it will be quick.

Steve: Ok then in 5...

Jon Dough: Whoa bro give me a sec. We do not need SCW fans thinking I am part of NXT now. Let me take off the NXT shirt first.

(Jon takes off the NXT shirt and puts on a black Masked Enigma SCW Lucian Frost T-Shirt.)

\'user

Jon Dough: Ok I'm ready.

Steve: Ok in 5...4...3...2...1

Jon Dough: Jamie Dean, The Wiz of Jiz, Twink of Twerk, Tyrannosaurus Sex, Any Night Delight, and the Backdoor Bandit.

(Jon starts laughing)

Jon Dough: I get all those but one of your many nickname makes no sense as it "contraDICKS" the rest of them. you   claim to be The Blue Ball Special. Ok so to be clear you are a condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain, caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male. So which one is it Dean, are you a pair of blue balls or a sex machine.

Ok me taking a jab at you is out the way I must say, Jamie your a fresh breath of fresh air in SCW, wait or a hot steamy breath of hornyness. Either way you look at it welcome to SCW. Jamie Dean your excitement and "flashiness" in the ring is different from SCW sees on TV.Jamie you may be the first person in SCW to make the others stars not want to fight you. Not because there scared but because of your gimmick.

Steve: Cut! Hey sorry Jon not sure if you want  to start over but. Jamie Dean is no gimmick like you he is the real deal. You really were left for died and were in a coma. Jamie really is that way outside of the SCW ring.

Jon Dough: Cool. No need to start over just keep rolling.

Steve: Ok then in 5..4...3..2..1

Jon Dough: So now rather you are like this outside of the ring or not it just doesn’t matter to me. I seen footage of your work, some fans don’t care for it but most love it. I am on the side of the fans that love it. I think it is funny and different. Nevertheless, hey I can see how others may not like it or find it funny. Not me man I think it great and cannot wait to get in the ring to fight you. I would say wrestle but you may take that the wrong way man. I heard about your CAN-AM days, hey man if that’s what you do then more power to you Dean. It don’t matter to me I just hope that whatever match you lost that you were still the winner if you know what I mean... Yea you do Dean. Now all joking aside I don’t care if Mark signed you or if Christian did, if they want to blame Staggs, which by the  way I take issues with what your SCW talent Max Burke did but will talk about that when I see you.

Back to Dean, I wish you the best in the ring. See I don't care if I win or lose the match that is not why I'm in SCW. I'm in SCW to please the fans. Which is why this half of the SCW Tag Team Champions is also the SCW Champ of the fans. I know that there will be some SCW stars who would not want to get in the ring with you, but Jon Dough don’t care about your style of wrestling. Jon Dough only cares about putting a show for the fans. Mr. Dean seems to be the same way, I don’t know maybe, maybe not, but one thing is for sure your wrestling style and my desire to please the fans should make it a great match, So great that we will either set the bar high or just be the match in the night. So see you Sunday Jamie Dean.

user posted image