Author Topic: SCW Segement  (Read 300 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
SCW Segement
« on: March 07, 2014, 04:29:17 PM »
 Immediately after SCW Climax Control went off the air in The Crawford Hall in Irvine, California, the SCW cameras saw Hardy in the back being slowly placed on a stretcher as the camera’s followed Hardy being stretched away with a neck brace around his neck. Hardy saying “Let me get up”. Hardy’s courage yet stubbornness were admired by many. Slowly Hardy ripped off the neck brace and slowly pushed past the medical personal and walked out of the building.
The Cameramen followed by a man named Jason Miller followed Hardy until he reached his car before the man opened his car’s driver side’s door and slide on in. Driving off one wondered what Hardy’s thoughts were.
Days later SCW Climax happened the people at the arena watched a small clip of the chaos ensuing between Brother Grimm and Michael Hardy with shortly afterwards Jason Miller stood in the ring with a mic with Hardy showed at Home without his neck brace with Fans hoping to get a medical update on the Charismatic Renegade.

Jason Miller
SCW Personal
“I’m via video feed in this ring Ladies and Gentleman please welcome, The Charismatic Renegade, Michael Hardy. Now, Mr. Hardy? My named is Jason Miller and I was wondering if we could get your thoughts on last week’s match, the attack by Brother Grimm and if this means you’re still coming after the SCW Roulette Championship?”.

Michael Hardy took a small breath and upon exhaling. He took the time to think.

“What do you want me to say? That I am going to ball up and hide in a corner? Let’s face it last week the only thing these fan’s got was their money’s worth. They saw Michael Hardy beat one of the toughest guys in this company and become that much closer to getting my hands on Brother Grimm. Some say I shouldn’t have gotten involved in his match but I simply did that to get his attention and show that these past few weeks he has overlooked me and because of the fans I want to be their fighting SCW Roulette Champion and you know what I got his attention and there is no doubt in my mind that he got mine. It’s nothing personal, well it wasn’t until he gave me a black eye and powerbombed me off the stage and through some tables. I look to prove that though I am barely new here in SCW I am one of the best in the world and I will not let these fans down. My rise to the ACW World Championship, starts with the SCW Roulette Title and it doesn’t stop there. It starts with you Grimm, because by winning the match that will happen at SCW Blaze to Glory III it shows I am that much closer to that ACW World Championship. It proves simply that I am there for these fans and that I will not give up on them because they have never given up on me. This no longer about cementing my legacy here. I mean sure it would be nice to be able to retire when I choose to but leave as champion here in SCW. But at this rate its gonna take harder work and that’s what I am all about. Hard work. See I eat, then I train, then I take a shower when I am home and then I train again. I train so hard it feels like my bones are about to snap. Now my doctors and SCW Management wouldn’t let me compete  this week even after I begged for them to give me a Falls Count Anywhere with Goth or ACW World Champion, Sean Jackson. But come next week I will be there on the next SCW Card and whoever I am booked against I wish you the best of luck. Now as far as SCW Blaze Glory goes, if this match between us happens..it’s SCW Roulette Rules but due to words with Mark Ward, see Brother Grimm I get to pick our stipulation at SCW Blaze of Glory and I will be there live at the next show to announce the stipulation”.

“If there's anyone here at all who has forgotten who Michael Hardy is since last week, they just got reminded of it tonight because even though I was attacked by Brother Grimm these people got their money’s worth. Like I said that at the PPV, I will be laced up and ready for battle rather I am booked or not.”

Hardy's response left the interviewer nodding his head in understandment before aiming to speak again.
Jason Miller
SCW Interviewer

“So where do you go from here”?

Michael Hardy

“Who knows? With the PPV loaming around the corner one can only hope for me to be healthy enough to battle Grimm for the championship. It doesn’t simply matter because the fight between me and Grimm is going to be exactly that a fight. For three months, I have busted my ass in here and like a rookie I feel like I can do better. SCW Management booked me a fight that I asked for and I would humbly ask they book me at SCW Blaze of Glory as I have yet to debut at a PPV. SCW Management this is not threat of some kind this is me simply saying book me and you won’t regret it I live to steal the show. There's only one Michael Hardy and everywhere he goes the creatures are rallying behind him, the whole company will benefit from it I promise you. Creatures, Mount Up!”

Following that statement, The video feed went black as a wad of cake came flying directly at Hardy’s face.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014