Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 307 times)

Offline Deavon Justice

• View Profile
    • Eric
Evolution
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:56:49 PM »

Scene 1 - What Happend
Time: 3:00am
Date: 3/1/14

Deavon is sitting in his high back leather chair in his office. There are security monitors on the desk in front of him, 11 epty beer bottles and a half empty bottel of Jack Daniels. Deavon is spinning from side to side with a fresh lit smoke in his hand. He takes a drag and exhales talking to himself.

Deavon Justice: You have got to be shitting me, this is getting out of hand. Who in the hell does Ward think he is sticking his nose into my bussniess. Costing me a match.

Deavon thows his glass of whiskey agains the wall dragging his hands over his face.

Deavon Justice: I came in strong and won my first match. Then had a very impressive showing in my next two matches but came up short. It is not acceptable, it is not how I do bussniess.

Deavon puts out his cig continuing to talk to himself.

Deavon Justice: I try to do stuff a one way and all it does it get me screwed over, so i guess its time to change how i do stuff and get results. The first step is going to be getting some answers from Mark Ward. He has unleashed a beast and wont like it. Looks like its time to head to Cali.

Deavon gets up and leaves his office slamming the door behind him.

Scene 2 - Evolution
Time: 7:45pm
Date: 3/5/14

Deavon is standing on a large sand hillthe sun is beating down on him sweat is dripping off his body in the begining of March. The camera pans around him and shows pieces of metal attached to his arms and chest.

Deavon Justice: Through out history, man kind has evolved. They have adapted to their situation to ensure their future exsistence. Through out my wrestling history, i have evolved and adapted to win tiles, matches and prestige in the wrestling ranks. Evolution has made me who I am, it has made me bigger stronger and faster.

Deavon squats down rubbing his hands across the sand.

Deavon Justice: This sunday, i step in the ring with a man that is half my size, and has even less of the experience that i do. A man that preaches about honor and integrety is going to step in the ring with a legend in this sport. I have lost for the last time...I have let people get in my way for the last time...this sunday the future starts and sadly for you Andrew you are not the future....as far as im concerned your the past, your in my way...and i will be damned if I let you get in my way.

Deavon stands back up walking around on top of the hill.

Deavon Justice: In my eyes Andrew you are Mark Ward...You are Sean Jackson...you are Joshua Acquin...you are every one who has done me wrong since I have been in SCW. You represent all of thoes people who crap on SCW. The SCW needs a hero...the SCW needs a face...and that hero is me.

Deavon looks dead into the camera.

Deavon Justice: Andrew evolution has made me what I am. A mer human can be wiped out, but me...me...Im no human, I am a wrestling cyborg. More of a machine than a man....Garcia ask yourself a question can you beat a cyborg. Can you beat a man that bleeds black....the correct answer is no. Andrew you are step one....I really don't know who you are, nor do I really care. I have never seen you wrestle but that is no problem for me. I hope you have been watching tape of me Garcia, just so you know that it wont help you, just when you think you have the answers Im changing the questions. See you sunday.

The camera fades out.

Scene 3 - Arriving in Cali
Time: 2:00pm
Date: 3/6/14

Deavon is walking though the back hallways. He has his black leather jacket on, a pair of wrangler blue jeans, his black cowboy boots and a pair of black sunglasses. He is walking down the hall and passes by Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow: Deavon Deavon can i get a moment of your time please.

Deavon stops and looks at Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow: What is all this cyborg talk that we have been hearing about? Did you have some kind of surgery or something?

Deavon turns his head to the side.

Deavon Justice: Pussy, the SCW is in need of a hero. They are in need of some one who is going to stand toe to toe with the no gooders of this promotion. That hero is me. Im not scared of anyone. I have all the tools to get the job done. This sunday Andrew Garcia is going to be the first villian i dispose of. He has crossed that line, that line of good and evil, tonight Garcia will be my victem because everyone falls victem to the rigamortis.

Deavon walks off down the hallway leaving Pussy Willow with more questions than answers.

>