Author Topic: Praying for Sean  (Read 426 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
Praying for Sean
« on: March 06, 2014, 07:19:25 PM »
 The power of prayer, there's supposed to be nothing more powerful in the universe.  When you want something, or need something done, you pray for it.  So imagine the faith of a 15 year old autistic child named Jason when in a chance meeting last year, his perception of the Mental Rapist became totally different from everyone else.

Oh that's right, you're not familiar with that chance meeting.  Okay, how about a little back history.  

At this time last year, Sean Jackson was still putting up a mental fight against the evil Jezebeth Vanessa.  Her repeated attempts at total control was taking a toll on him mentally, but physically, he was still maintaining his freedom.  But with one horrendous episode taken straight out of a nightmare on elm street, a frightened Sean Jackson would find himself chased into a church and briefly into the life of young Jason.

Okay, I said a little back history.  There will be plenty of time to address that meeting at a later time and date, but right now we're moving forward.  So strap in folks, the ride promises to get bumpy in the long run.

The scene opens in the bedroom of young Jason.  With the bedroom light still on, and Jason kneeling beside his head, he begins to pray.

Jason:  "Oh Lord, you who gave the ultimate sacrafice of your own son for our sins, please hear my prayer."

As Jason continues his prayer, the camera pans back to detect everything in the room.  From the navy blue and gray carpet that matched the bed covers and drapes, to the giant sports poster hanging above his bed.  Across from the bed and to Jason's back is the entertainment center with his big screen television, gaming console, and games....

In other words, a typical teen agers bedroom.

Jason:  "Please keep the protection of your love onto the flock of those who believe in you, and help those who don't believe to see the error of their way, and to become believers like my family."

However, there is something else on the wall, hanging above the entertainment center...

A poster of Sean Jackson.

Jason:  "Lord, instead of just praying for my family tonight, I also want to pray for Sean Jackson."

Okay, so maybe Jason prays every night for the Mental Rapist.  But this is a limited roleplay and I want to keep it under novel status.

Jason:  "After leaving from the NWA, he's gone to a place called Sin City Wrestling and is in need of your love and spiritual healing.  Lord, he is still with that evil Vanessa woman who is leading him astray..."

As Jason keeps with his prayer, at another location, in Bakersfield California, Sean Jackson is preparing himself for this weeks Climax Control.  

With the card a mere three days away, Sean decided to check himself into the Marriott Hotel where he would remain until the day after.  After turning his rented vehicle into valet, the newest Sin City star would make his way through the lobby and to the front desk.  He is pleasantly surprised to see that there isn't a line in front of him, which is going to make the front desk visit short and sweet.

Now then, on the other side of this equation is the front desk clerk.  We'll call her Susan and from the first glance at her, this will be very short and sweet.  Her demeanor portraits a young woman who is all business, with just enough play to make the visit enjoyable for all parties involved and nothing more....

Just what Sean's looking for.

Susan:  "Can I help you sir?"

Jackson:  "Yes ma'am, I'm here to check into my room."

As he's talking, he is already pulling out his driver's license and credit card so to quickly get into his room.  The less time he spends here, the more time he can get mentally prepared for his four corners match.  Within seconds, both are on the counter and directly in front of Susan, who is already working her magic.

Susan:  "I see you are in our suites, and reserved for the next three nights..."

Thanks Sin City Wrestling.

Jackson:  "Yes ma'am."

After a swipe of the card and a few pushes of buttons on her desktop, Sean is now in possession of his room key and one step closer to his room.  As she slides everything towards him, Susan does give him one last smile.

Susan:  "Please enjoy your stay Mr. Jackson."

As Sean retrieves his cards, he manages to tap his right knee with his free hand.  Yes, he is referring to his high knee finisher called "Lights out, game called due to darkness".

Jackson:  "Oh trust me, I plan on it."

As Sean makes his way through the lobby and to the elevator, he notices that there's no one there.  No one bothering him for autographs, no one pestering him about being a heel, no one spitting at him because he happened to beat one of their so called heroes.

Nothing.

Within moments, the elevator door opens and after entering, the door closes behind him.

Jackson:  "So this is Bakersfield, California huh?  Nothing to be impressed with.  I've seen better in small south Texas towns, but at least the lady at the front desk wasn't all mouthy."

Which is always a major plus.  There's nothing worse than a front desk clerk who only engages in small talk because she wants a tip.  Nine times out of ten, you won't get anywhere with these types because they're already married, or have boy friends, or in worse case scenarios, uglier than a dog's butt.

After a few more moments, Sean is at his suite and upon entering, is only slightly impressed.  It isn't the best that he's stayed in, but hey, Sin City is kind of flipping the tab so why should he really care?  He will more than make up for the money spent after his four corners match at Climax Control.

As he tosses his carry bag onto the bed, Sean makes his way to the balcony outside so that he can look out on the Bakersfield skyline nestled up against the night time horizon.

Jackson:  "Three days, I've got to be here for three days.  So that leaves me just enough time to prepare for Joshua Acquin, Mephisto, and Jeremiah Hardin.  Three days to spend here in this average town, in this average hotel, preparing for three average opponents."

Of course Sean doesn't believe that entirely, he might be a bit into himself, but he isn't stupid enough to totally overlook his three opponents for this Sunday.  To do that would be to commit career suicide, and you don't get to the big time by overlooking anyone.

As Sean continues to look out, a woman's voice from behind causes him to spin around.  

"And prepare for them you shall."

As Sean looks to the inside of the suite, he observes the evil Jezebeth's image inside of a full length mirror.  The reflection behind her wavering as ripples in water.

Vanessa:  "Last week you took care of three men and in just three days, you'll take care of three more."

As the ripples get larger, Vanessa then steps through the mirror and is now standing in Sean's room.

Vanessa:  "But this time, you will do more than just capture the attention of Mark Ward.  This time you will capture the attention of everyone who still isn't convinced that you're the best in the world."

Non-chalantly, Sean steps back in from the balcony and makes his way towards Vanessa.  Ah yes, life away from the NeWA, where the owner actually knows how to take care of his current and future stars.  Well, minus this average hotel suite and in this average town of Bakersfield.

Vanessa:  "And while you continue to mow through everyone placed in front of you, you'll be even more appreciative of the fact that you're no longer withering away in that cesspool called the NeWA."

Jackson:  "I've got to give Mark Ward his just due.  He's given me plenty of targets to apply my trade and for that, I'm very appreciative.  I'm so appreciative that not only will I not bitch about this hotel suite, not only will I not bitch about being in Bakersfield, but I won't even bitch about wasting my time with Acquin, Mephisto, and Hardin."

Smiling, Vanessa begins to run her fingers through his hair.

Vanessa:  "Good because I have plans Sean.  I have plans for this particular match because it's supposed to be under hardcore rules."

Her fingers then find their way to the temples on both sides of his head.  At that moment, he slides into a trance-like state.

Vanessa:  "Which means that you can do whatever you want, with whatever you want, and to whomever you want.  So open your mind up to me Sean, because on Sunday night, I want three more souls delivered to me."

An evil smile forms on his face.

Jackson:  "Yes Vanessa."

Meanwhile, the scene shifts back to little Jason's room.  As he finishes with his prayer, he gets up from his knees and slides under the covers.  He then reaches over and after turning the light off, the room goes dark.  

Jason:  "Sean Jackson isn't evil, he isn't evil because God is stronger than the devil.  Sean Jackson is a good person because God made him and God doesn't make evil."

As little Jason slips off to sleep.  A ripple effect starts on his bedroom window until the face of the evil Jezebeth Vanessa forms.

Jason:  (under his breath and fading fast)  "He isn't evil, he isn't."

Vanessa:  "That's what you think brat.  That's what you think."

Fade.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>