Author Topic: Gun for Hires collide….with the Bombshells!  (Read 348 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Gun for Hires collide….with the Bombshells!
« on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:50 PM »
 These past two weeks a team’s alliance has been put to the test by the Blast from the Past Tournament, first there was Cyrus King and Steve Ramone who faced off in Odette Ryder’s return match which ended with Odette and Steve going through to round two and round three the following week, last week Song and Orchid of the FoShan Bombshells faced off with their respective teammates which ended with Song’s team advancing and Orchid getting attacked by her partner.

This week it would happen for the third time as the Guns for Hire, Landon Axel and Ethan Brody, where facing off against each other with their respective tag team partners for Blast from the Past II, Jessie Salco and Delia, in a Quarter Final match in the Blast from the Past Tournament match, with Odette’s return Jessie was hoping that her team would take on Odette Ryder and Steve Ramone but for that to happen her team would have to win this match, can Jessie win?

Gold’s Gym, Bakersfield, California
March 5th 2014, 11:00am

So, what has happened since I ended my last promo?

Shane proposed to me, Steve’s tag team partner ended up being the returning Odette fucking Ryder and they are already through to round three, why do I bring this up? Because I want my team to face off against Odette and Steve in the third round but to do that I’ll have to hope that my team can beat my latest opponents, only problem?

It’s Gun for Hire vs. Gun for Hire!

Yep, that’s right Mark and Christian thought it would be fun to run this little idea of putting tag teams against each other for the third week in the row and me and Delia are caught in the middle!

That can be taken in so many wrong directions…..

I’ve faced tough competition before, just look at my last opponents for the Blast from the Past Tournament, but there’s a bit of a difference! I had history with Traci when I took her team on in the last round and Andrew? That was his debut match and unlike Delia who also debuted during the Blast from the Past match it was also his first ever match, in other words he was inexperienced and it showed hence why I and Landon are in the second round!

In other words, this match is vastly different from my last match despite being part of the same tournament!

Hence why I’m at this gym, mostly because I was spending most of the week watching Ethan and Delia’s last Blast from the Past Tournament Match against Derek Thorne, who funnily enough was my tag team partner in last year’s tournament, and Diamond of the Fallen, and to be honest I conduct way to many promos from my hotel room though in my defense it would be justified in certain instances.

How? Have you ever tried to conduct a promo from a metal festival? Or a metal concert for that matter? Yes, even the small ones! I did when I was just starting off and let me tell you, it’s really fucking difficult, with festivals there is always the possibility of interference from whatever band’s playing and I would not be able to resist the urge to run off into the pit, yes, I’ve tried, and with concerts it’s all down to interference from the sound checks and feedback from the amps, in other words, trying to do a promo from a metal show would be like trying to do the Harlem Shake during a riot!

And no, I’ve never done that either!

“98…..99……” Shane trailed off as he lifted up the hand weight, I would be working out myself via some sit-ups but I’m taking a break between sessions and I figured I may as well watch Shane work the arms. “….100!” Shane said as he put down the weight. “You like what you see babe?”

“Considering the fact that we’re dating at the moment…..” I trailed off and Shane grinned, I know a lot of people are wondering if I accepted his marriage proposal at the end of my last promo, seriously, I get asked that every five minutes especially since I finally got around to signing up to twitter alongside Jake, Shane, Cyrus, Steve, Lizzie, Matthew and Marty, how I managed to get talked into the co-account I have no idea.

“Okay Jessie, five minutes are up and you know what that means.” Jake added after checking the stop-watch app on his IPhone and I nodded before I started doing a hundred sit-ups again, the truth is I’m not ready to reveal it yet and we’re being very careful to make sure that the news doesn’t get leaked out to the wrestling media, easier said than done off course!

Eventually I finished and sat up, Shane was working out again and was listening to his workout music, “Crippled and Broken” by Kataklysym, through his I-Pod and knowing that song he’ll be here for a while so I turned to Jake, “Since that song will get him doing something like a million push-ups by the time that song finishes you want to go somewhere else?” I asked and Jake nodded once he recognized the guitar riff.

“Sure, we wanted to go swimming didn’t we?” Jake asked and I nodded, not to brag but I’m a really strong swimmer. “Okay, I’ll leave a text for Shane so that he can join us when he finishes.” Jake added as he sent the text and once we were sure that he had the text we went off towards the locker room, the cameramen hesitated to follow me into the locker room for obvious reasons but I was able to find a female gym goer who happened to be an SCW fan and once I offered her an autograph in return for doing this promo and she was shown what to do we entered the locker room and I located the secluded area where my locker was located, encase you’re wondering, yes, I chose a secluded area of the locker room to do my promo.

“The Blast from the Past Tournament is underway and I’m already doing better than I did in last year’s tournament! However that’s not all that’s happening this year because Odette Ryder and Gabriel returned in the same night and I want to kick him in the balls for what he’s putting Odette through in recent weeks, unfortunately he’s not in the tournament and my next opponents are in this Gun for Hire vs. Gun for Hire match!”

With me and Delia on the side!

“I’m going to be honest with you, I want to face Odette Ryder’s team in the third round and to do that my team has to win this match! As much as I’d like to say that this will be easy I know better! Both members of the Guns for Hire are talented in their own right and Delia may have only competed in one match to date but she was very impressive in that match!”

Even if it was Ethan that got the winning pin-fall over Derek Thorne, anyway I’m starting with Ethan.

“Ethan, I don’t know you or Landon that well but considering that he helped in leading our team to victory in our last tournament match I’m confident that he can do it again! You two may know each other well but from where I stand it could go either way, you know each other’s strengths, weaknesses you basically know each other like the back of your hands! That said all it will take is one little mistake by either of you and the match is over!

Just look at what happened to Song and Orchid last week.

“That said I’m confident that it’ll be Landon who will get the winning pin-fall if it ends up being decided between the men, why do I say that? Landon is bigger, stronger and has the youth advantage over you Ethan and whilst you may have experience on your side what good will that be when me and Landon are the ones to advance to the third round!”

“Oh yeah, Landon’s so big and strong and handsome, don’t you think so Jessie?” The amateur camerawoman asked and I sighed, this is what I put up with when the male cameramen don’t want to risk a sexual harassment lawsuit!

“You realize that I’m taken, right?” I asked and the camerawoman shut up, anyway it’s time I started talking about Delia. “And that brings me to Ethan’s partner Delia! Oh boy, this will be fun! You know what I hate? Not counting pop music! Snotty bitches that walk around like the world owes them money! If that just rang any bells for you Delia then it’s because I just described you!”

The fact that she resides in my home city makes it worse!

“You may have wrestled all over the world, including the NWA, but there is a key difference here and that’s one word; experience! I’ve been wrestling in SCW for a little over two years now, you? You had your debut match two weeks ago and that was your last Blast from the Past Match! The fact that Ethan picked up the victory for your team tells me everything Delia, you came into this tournament expecting an easy ride to the top but got a reality check in the process of winning! And you’ll get another one this week on Climax Control where I will make sure that my team goes through to the next round!”

And what that I decided to wrap things up!

“Delia, Ethan, you barely scraped by in your first match and history won’t repeat itself for you in this match! Delia may have her head permanently in the clouds and the Guns for Hire will start fighting it out as soon as they can but in the end it’ll be my team that goes through to round three of Blast from the Past II! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco signing off, remember SCW Universe, make it metal because the world doesn’t need more pop music and Delia, I’ll bring you down to earth one way or another!”

“Okay, that’s a wrap.” The gym goer said before blinking in confusion. “So, what do I do with this now?”

“Just take it back to the cameramen, they can handle the rest.” I responded as I opened up my locker and got my swim gear out. “I’d prefer it if you did it now actually.”

“What? We’re both women, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before!” The gym goer answered and I shook my head.

“The camera’s still running.” I pointed out and the gym goer’s eyes widened. “And I don’t intend to strip for it.” I added before spotting something that I didn’t want shown on camera yet at the front of the locker, once I pushed it back the gym goer ran off as the scene fades.