Author Topic: It's the Death Punch Sound  (Read 343 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
It's the Death Punch Sound
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:23:11 PM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking down Academy Drive in Las Vegas, gazing at the bright lights that are notorious with Las Vegas and getting ready to meet up with Casey Williams at his wrestling school to get some training in, where he is preparing for his match against Deavon Justice.

Andrew-I am so pissed right now dude.

Casey-Why?

Andrew looks stunned with Casey’s comments as they go to the locker room to change into their workout clothes.

Andrew-The man who retired you is now SCW Champion!  If you were to have beaten him, that could have been you as champion.

Casey-I know, but I have more important things to worry about, like managing you.

Andrew looks at Casey with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Andrew-What do you mean, manage me?  I thought you were just going to train me.

Casey-Well, I had received a call from Mark Ward Monday, and he convinced me to manage you as well as train you, based off your debut and what happened at the last Climax Control.

Andrew looks like he wants to cause someone immense pain at this point.

Andrew-What the hell!?!?!?  I wasn‘t involved in the pinfall, so why does Mark think I need to be managed?

Casey-He said he wants me to try to harness your anger, especially after you spit in Ben‘s face, and then that fan when you went to cut your little promo in the ring Sunday night.

Andrew-I see.  He probably thinks I am acting without honor because of it, and wants you to harness my honorable ways.

Casey-I guess so, either way, it will do me some good to travel again.  It will allow me to look for more trainers.

Andrew looks confused by this, wondering why Casey would need more trainers.

Andrew-Why do you need more trainers?

Casey-I have my reasons. Don‘t you worry about it, I want you to worry about Deavon Justice, your next opponent, who has been dangerous since he debuted.

Andrew-Okay.

Casey-Good man.

Andrew-I‘ll be right back, gotta use the bathroom before we start.

Casey-Hurry back.

Andrew then walks towards the bathroom, stops right outside the door, turns around and faces the camera to focus on Deavon.  

Deavon, I have been watching your matches and know how talented you are.  Don’t take my praises as my liking you.  I don’t know you, and don’t want to, but am obviously willing to kick your ass from here to kingdom come.  Just like Casey Williams, I have a fighters spirit, and will not go down without a fight.  I will dust off any ring rust, anything you throw at me and come back for more until I knock your ass out.  You may claim that I am dishonorable, but the way I act outside the ring and when I get inside the ring are totally different.  I admit, I may be an asshole outside of the ring, but when it comes to actually wrestle, I am as honorable as they come, just ask Landon Axel. Ask Ben Jordan or Jordan Williams how I was when they were training me, if you don’t believe me.  I will be the reason you fall and slow your momentum here in SCW. Where I have seen you in action more often than you have me, I will be more apt to capitalize on your mistakes, or missteps than you could on me despite you having more experience. You can say anything you want, and it won’t bother me, because actions speak louder than words, and when I force you to black out, there is nothing you can do to deny that I am better than you. I will prove that I am as good as I say I am when I defeat your sorry ass. I don‘t care what plans Hot Stuff Mark Ward, Christian Underwood and Erik Staggs have for you in regards to being in a title hunt, but they better be prepared to hold off on those plans because when I defeat you, I will be inserted in your place, in my first singles match as a member of the SCW roster.  You are like a cross between the self made millionaire qualities and wrestling abilities of JBL and the countryesque qualities and toughness and or ruggedness of Trevor Murdoch.  And if I should fall to you, I am dragging you down with me, so be prepared for an as kicking of a lifetime. I don‘t give a fuck if you like me or not, but you will respect me for what I am capable of accomplishing inside the ring.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face and enters the bathroom and cackles, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a