Author Topic: Storming The Beaches  (Read 203 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Storming The Beaches
« on: May 03, 2024, 09:33:59 PM »
Off-Camera

Wednesday, May 1, 2024
Common Room
Shieldmaidens Clubhouse
San Clemente, California
9:01 AM  PDT

Seleana Zdunich looks around the room and shakes her head at how empty the clubhouse seems to be. As she frowns in confusion, her daughter-in-law, Charter Vice President Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis appears and smiles at her mother-in-law. Seleana smiles and waves a hand to indicate all the space around them.

Seleana Zdunich:  Where is this lot? They are usually crawling, ja?

Halo nods in agreement if not a little amusement.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Doc is at work at her clinic gig. She took one of the prospects with her to provide a little security, pretty sure it was Lassindra. I think Tory went with them too. Rocket and DeeKay are downstairs looking at stuff for upcoming fight nights.

Halo allows herself a momentary snicker.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Knowing Rocket, she's probably trying to think of ways of talking Mei fighting or at least helping with the talent. Woman loves watching Mei work.

Another smile crosses Halo’s face as she thinks of how Rocket looks at Mei, amused at how touching it is and how visibly apparent the love between them is. 

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Tanya, Maria and Katya are with Stoyo at the tat studio, I think they were meeting somebody there but, no big deal. The Warbirds, Cuervo, Jane and Chi Chi have the other prospects down in the gym. Chi Chi likes running through training just to fuck with B-Brat and D-Dub because they both tend to annoy her.

She pauses, smirking playfully.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Mostly B-Brat, D-Dub is really just to make it look like Cheech isn’t singling anybody out. Lucy and Key have been catching up some because of residual heat left over from Coneja. 

Seleana nods understandingly. “Coneja” was her other daughter-in-law, Sofia Hilton, wife of Brayden Hilton, the twin brother of the woman married to Halo, Brittany “B-Brat” Williams. She had spent time as a prospect in the San Clemente charter right next to her own sister, Ravenna “Cuervo” Rojas, as well as B-Brat, and it had not ended well. Sofia had not taken well to the MC’s hierarchy and how she was not near the top and she did not take well to being given orders to follow feeling the menial tasks were beneath her. Sofia saw herself as different and above and thus had departed the MC to take spots elsewhere with what she saw as greater chances of advancement to being a shotcaller, something she knew was not likely to happen with the Shieldmaidens and definitely not in San Clemente.

Seleana Zdunich:  Ja, she was too close to T-Will’s vision of things, I think. That would not mesh well with the Maidens, ja.

Halo can’t nod her agreement fast enough. 

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: The drug empire was seemingly calling to her.

She pauses and looks down in shame.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one…

Trailing off, Halo looks away. Seleana

Seleana Zdunich:  If she was the one?

Halo nods almost absently.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: That was supplying Mama Chrys.

Halo looks back at her mother-in-law.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I didn’t ask B-Brat about it because I know she and Sofia don’t get along and…

She trails off, uncertain where her thought really was going. Seleana shrugs almost nonchalantly.

Seleana Zdunich:  She would not have believed. Brittany would never have believed her brother capable of such things even if presented with clear evidence.

Halo frowns.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Sofia…

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich:  Ja, but neither Sofia nor Christina are that good at hiding things for long periods of time. Brayden would have known early so either he would have been required to be in on it with his wife or he would have had to overlook such things intentionally. Brittany would never have believed him capable of either where their mother is concerned.

Halo almost laughs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Even though he has done things to ehr own mother for money before herself?

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich:  Brittany always changes her mind in time. Brayden does as well. Sofia has no attachment to her that way. All she sees is a woman that enjoys money and a grandchild. Brittany would have jumped to conclusions no matter where it led her.

Halo stares at Seleana in shock.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: You say this like you already thought she did this…

Seleana shrugs as if the answer is obvious.

Seleana Zdunich:  Christina’s relapse coincided with Sofia and Brayden being brought into T-Will’s business world. It would make sense to try her hand at it with somebody she sees as often as she saw Christina at the time. The only surprise would be if she did not discuss it with others she thought could help her with that business. She was not upset at being asked to leave the Shieldmaidens the way someone usually is. I would hypothesize that she already knew she would leave because she believed she would get more in T-Will’s world than yours, especially given how unpopular she became.

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: This is true, personally, professionally in wrestling, in football, in the Maidens…

Seleana Zdunich:  Ja and now?

She shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich:  Who knows what she will do to achieve whatever it is she think she deserves.     

Halo nods slightly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: This means it’s fuckin good she ain’t goin’ to Normandy with you, right?

Seleana nods, chuckling to herself.

Seleana Zdunich:  There are enough things to not look forward to encountering in Normandy without adding her to the list. I have to fight Krystal Wolfe again there…

Halo smirks.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Have fun stormin’ the beaches.

Seleana smirks playfully back at her daughter-in-law.

Seleana Zdunich:  Ja, sweet as.

On-Camera
Friday, May 3, 2024
Beaches
Normandy, France
3:24 PM  Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing along the beach, staring out into the water. 

Seleana Zdunich:  We are ready, ja?

She looks over to the camera and smiles.

Seleana Zdunich:  We come to a place that should be considered holy ground. The beaches of Normandy have seen such things that we should all consider ourselves fortunate to be allowed to walk amongst the sands that remain.

She looks back out over the waters again and takes in the scene before her.

Seleana Zdunich:  Krystal Wolfe and I will engage in a struggle and I will…

She trails off still looking out over the water.

Seleana Zdunich:  I will wonder…

Shaking her head in disgust, Seleana sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich:  I will wonder why everyone else, including Krystal, seems to bent on playing the victim so much?

She looks back into the camera, still shaking her head at the thought.

Seleana Zdunich:  Why do they all whine no matter what they have accomplished? 

Looking back at the water, Seleana’s face becomes almost impassive.

Seleana Zdunich:  Krystal whined before she made a fitta of herself. She whined after and she whined after she tried to claim redemption for making  fitta of herself.

She looks down, allowing her gaze to drift to the sand beneath her feet.

Seleana Zdunich:  Whiny and entitled…

Her gaze drifts back up to the water.

Seleana Zdunich:  So many, including and especially Krystal  seem to think that just because they draw breath that everything should automatically be handed to them.

Seleana turns to glare into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich:  You make such hens out of feathers!

She turns to swing her hands to the right.

Seleana Zdunich:  I win this championship but not this championship.

She swings back the other way.

Seleana Zdunich:  I get this opportunity but not this opportunity.

Looking back into the camera, Seleana points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich:  I do not want to hear it anymore. All you all ever do is whine that you get no recognition or you are kept from what you deserve but almost none of you give anyone else any yourself. Well, if you are not willing to give to anyone else, why should anyone give any to you?

The point moves but the glare does not.

Seleana Zdunich:  Din jävla idiot!

She looks away, shaking her head in disgust again.

Seleana Zdunich:  I hate when hens are made of feathers! 

She looks back into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich:  We storm the beaches of Normandy and yet you show such blatant disrespect! If you continue this, you will not deserve to be allowed into the ring!

Looking away, Seleana starts to walk out of the shot.

Seleana Zdunich:  Skit också!