Author Topic: “Dealing with my Demons.”  (Read 698 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Dealing with my Demons.”
« on: October 12, 2020, 11:03:34 AM »
(Keira and Sin were used with permission from Keira)

Jessie was riding high following her win over Maki at Violent Conduct VI continuing her undefeated streak in the Chamber of Extreme match in the process and whilst she wasn’t in action for the opening show of the last Supercard cycle of the year Jessie did attend, and that ended up being a big mistake as Jessie wound up having the demon known as Sloth in her body and was attacked by Sin, despite the best efforts of Keira Sin succeeded in extracting the demon from her and set her sights on Lust, the demon currently occupying Roxi Johnson’s body.

But where did that leave Jessie? Where else but the first challenger for Johanna Krieger’s Roulette Championship! The German Bombshell had won her first singles title at Violent Conduct and she wasn’t giving it up without a fight, can Jessie overcome the attack by Sin to win the title? And will Jessie even by healthy for the Roulette Title Match?

Unknown Location
Unknown place and time

God, I’m getting sick and tired of this shit!

The last thing I remembered before passing out was Sin doing………something to me, the details are about as hazy as they get but the point is, I had to leave Climax Control before the third match to get treated at a local hospital but right now I seem to be having another fucking nightmare.

How do I know this? I’m back at the Cox Pavilion but the walls are dripping with blood and the hallway itself seemed to go on forever, it was then that she appeared in front of me again, it was Sin.

“Did you honestly think I was done with you?” Sin taunted me and I turned around only to see the demon that she had extracted from me, Sloth, standing behind me motionless and blocking my path. “You had Sloth imprisoned for far too long!”

“You don’t scare me Sin!” I shouted at her before I span around to face Sin again. “I dealt with Maki and I can………” I never finished my sentence as Sin laughed out loud.

“Maki?! That fraud has nothing on me!” Sin said as she finished laughing before fixing her gaze on me. “Go ahead, try to defend yourself again.” Sin added and I glanced down to see the led pipe by my feet, much like I did at Climax Control I bent down with my knees to grab it never taking my eyes of Sin in the process.

That ended up being a mistake as I felt a small set of teeth bite into my hand and pulled back my hand, I looked down again and in the place of the pipe was a large snake. “Don’t worry, it’s not poisonous.” Sloth assured me mockingly before grabbing me from behind and restraining my arms. “Worry about us instead!”

“When you arrive in hell, tell the devil Sin sent you there.” Sin added before she lunged at me for an attack.

Sunrise Hospital and Medical Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 12th of October 2020, 11:00am

I awoke with a start and found myself in an unfamiliar place and bed, however as I looked around, I realised that I was in a hospital bed and I looked around expecting to see either Jake or Shane at my bedside.

Instead I saw Keira and as I sat up, she leaned forward to put a hand on my shoulder. “Calm down Jessie, your okay now, everything is safe.”

“Keira?!” I asked as it started to set in, anyone who’s been watching SCW since Keira first showed up knows that we’ve rarely been on friendly terms and that was only exasperated when Keira challenged Christina Rose for the World Bombshell Championship whilst I was stuck in the opener of the PPV in a meaningless Tag Team Street Fight with Amy. “How long was I out?”

“You passed out just before Caleb’s segment and have been lying here ever since.” Keira explained and I nodded as I got the idea. “Want me to give you a quick summery of the matches you missed?”

“Go ahead, not like I know when I’m going home anyway.” I nodded and Keira did just that, Austin beat Caleb, Mac Bane won the right to challenge O’Malley at the next PPV by beating Bill Barnhart in a Dumpster Match, Black Sheep retained the tag titles over Candy and Romano and Andrea beat Seleana via knockout in a clear message to Christina but that wasn’t the final segment despite being advertised as the Main Event, no, the final segment was Sin essentially putting a bounty on Roxi’s head. “I knew 2020 has been a fucked up year in general but I didn’t expect that craziness to bleed over into wrestling.”

“Joke all you want but this isn’t a laughing matter.” Keira responded as she shook her head. “If she gets all seven sins than Sin will be unstoppable, I should’ve gotten to you first, I’m sorry.”

“Let be honest, the fact that I was playing a Death Metal album was what probably alerted Sin to my location.” I pointed out and Keira nodded in agreement. “I’m guessing they’ve released next week’s card?”

“I got an e-mail about it shortly before visiting hours ended, we’re both in action on the next card.” Keira nodded before passing me my phone knowing that I would’ve gotten the same e-mail, after skimming through the descriptions for the matches between Courtney Pierce and Pandora Backet and Sam Marlowe and Char Kwon I saw Keira’s match against Mercedes Vargas first followed by a Triple Threat Ladder Match between Agostino Romano, Stephan Calloway and Austin James Mercer.

“The match between you and Vargas should be good, and that ladder match couldn’t have a more obvious winner if they tried.” I noted before my eyes locked on the next match down from the ladder match. “I’m Krieger’s first challenger?!”

“Yeah, guess the bosses thought your efforts in the Chamber of Extreme were enough to qualify you for the title match.” Keira nodded and I checked out the rest of the card, the Jordans were facing the Barnharts in Mixed Tag Team action, O’Malley was defending the men’s Roulette Title against Kedron Williams and the Main Event was a tag team match between Roxi and Christina Rose against Andrea Hernandez and Amber Ryan. “For the record, I’m against the Women’s Roulette Title Match and not because of your past antics with the World Bombshell Championship, there’s no way you’ll be at 100% in time for the match against Johanna.”

“I can’t really argue with that but considering how long it’s been since I held a title? I’ll take any opportunity I can get.” I nodded in response before staring at the ceiling for a good minute. “Keira, I just have one question, why did you help me and why are you here? Okay, I guess that was two questions but we haven’t gotten along in years and I don’t have the best relationship with Roxi either, hell I’d probably be tempted by that bounty if it weren’t for the attack by Sin.”

“I appreciate your honesty at least.” Keira nodded before shifting her weight. “Like you said, we’re not exactly friends but regardless of my feelings towards them, I hate seeing people falling victim to Sin, I hated it when it happened to Candy and I hated seeing it happen to you, maybe through this we can start mending that bridge between us but knowing you, you’ll want to go after Sin like Candy did.”

“She attacked me unprovoked, why wouldn’t I go after her?” I asked and Keira shook her head in response.

“Because if you go after her, you may never return, that almost happened at Violent Conduct with Candy and I don’t want to see the same thing happen to you.” Keira responded and I stared at her silently for a good minute. “Leave it to me, I’ll deal with Sin myself, you just have to focus on recovering.”

“And winning the Roulette Title on Sunday.” I nodded as I folded my arms. “I doubt there’s a medical term for getting a demon extracted from me, what’s the official word from the docs on my injuries?”

“The official word is that you were attacked, busted open and left concussed, it’s likely that they’ll give you some concussion tests and let you return home later.” Keira explained to me and I nodded as I got the idea. “The bosses are already playing the blame game with me, saying that it’s my fault that so many of their stars were getting injured by Sin, you don’t blame me for that, right?”

“There’s only one person I blame and that’s Sin, even if I’m still confused as hell by the whole thing.” I admitted with a nod and Keira let out a sigh of relief. “And for that matter, where was Jake and Shane during the attack? I thought I saw them near where you found me out cold but instead it was two of Sin’s minions, I think it was Greed and Pride?”

“Jake and Shane weren’t anywhere near the location of the attack they were off getting a snack in the cafeteria.” Keira responded as she shook her head. “They came rushing over when they saw the attack on the monitor, but they were too late, it was Jake that announced on Twitter that you were off to the hospital and I was going with them.”

“Good, at least I know that my step-brother and husband haven’t been demons all along.” I responded with a sigh of relief before Keira stood up. “Leaving already?”

“I need to plan things out with Roxi now that Sin’s put that bounty on her.” Keira nodded as she walked out of the room. “Good luck against Johanna, even if you were 100%, you’d need it against her.”

“Don’t I fucking know it.” I groaned in response before Keira left. “Stuck in a hospital bed in the middle of a fucking pandemic! This is exactly what I don’t need!” I muttered to myself before leaning back in my bed.

*promo time*

It had taken a few hours and a COVID test to confirm that I didn’t have it again but thankfully I had been given a clean bill of health as far as COVID-19 is concerned and that left me with one thing to do when I returned home that afternoon, my promo.

“Lately, I’ve been dealing with my demons, whether they be the demons that challenge me to wrestling matches like Maki or the ones that attack me unprovoked like Sin but my efforts seem to have finally paid off as I’m set to challenge Johanna Krieger for the Bombshell Roulette Championship in her first defence, and if I have anything to do with it, her last title defence as I intend to ensure that she joins the long list of champions who lost the belt on their first defence!”

Yes, I know I’m on that list as well.

“Krieger you’ve picked up some impressive wins since you arrived here in SCW and the fact that you were a Mixed Tag Team Champion for a long time with Alex Jones but here’s the real question, can you cut it as a singles champion? You were the one who ended Seleana’s reign at Violent Conduct VI but the real test of any new champion is if they can survive past the first defence, you can literally ask anyone on the roster who’s been here more than a year, even if we’re an endangered species at this point, and they’ll back up my words.”

Including me as I’ve already pointed out.

“So, Johanna, will your reign be nothing more than a flash in the pan or will you actually beat me to retain the title on Sunday? Most of the Bombshell Roster would say no even before I got attacked by Sin and those people are fucking idiots! It may have been before the hiatus but I am a former SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion myself, 3x Bombshell Roulette Champion for that matter and that championship was the first singles title I won all the way back in 2013, how did that reign end? Ended after one defence after half the Bombshell roster at the time dumped me in a Dumpster, that wasn’t their idea of a joke, I was defending it in a Dumpster Match! And people wonder why I got so fucking bitter over the years!”

I said before shaking my head.

“It would be a few more years before I tasted the Roulette gold again and you know what they say? Good things come to those who wait, it wasn’t until 2017 that I won the title again from my good friend and occasional tag team partner Amy Santino only to lose it again to Chelsea Payne a few months later and then win it back for my third reign, granted it was by DQ as the stip said that Chelsea would have no champion advantage but my point stands, if I have to wait a while to win a title I will and it’s been a long time since my last reign with any title and if I can cap off this shithole of a year by winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship for the fourth time, I will!”

It’s that simple.

“At the end of the day Johanna, it doesn’t matter how good you are in the ring because a bad day can happen to any wrestler and this Sunday will be a bad day for you! Certain idiots on the roster will tell you that I’m passed it, that I’ve spent the last seven years of my life doing nothing, yes Andrea I’m talking about you because for starters, I signed with SCW in 2012 at the age of 22, that was eight years ago, not seven and the fact that I’m a multi time title holder means that I have achieved things during my long stay here! And as your about to find out Johanna, if there’s one thing people can say about me, it’s that I’m persistent as all hell.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I’m done dealing with my demons for now! Maki may have beat Sierra last week, but she still has a long way to go before she’s looked at as credible, Sin? I’m leaving that bitch to Keira and Roxi, but just because I was attacked by a demon last night on Climax Control doesn’t mean I won’t be ready to end your reign with the Roulette Title on it’s first defence! This is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off and after this Sunday I will be the new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion!”

I walked off as the scene fades.