Author Topic: “Fantasy Booker.”  (Read 510 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Fantasy Booker.”
« on: June 15, 2020, 09:26:13 AM »
 Into the Void IX has come and gone as had the two King and Queen for a Day Matches which where won by Christina Rose and Jack Washington respectively setting up an interesting scenario for the first two cards of the upcoming Supercard Cycle starting with Christina’s card which was odd to say the least, not only was the Top Champions opening the card in a Strange Bedfellows Match but two four Bombshells and Superstars were getting the chance to control their destiny, basically guaranteeing them a title shot at any point for the rest of the year.

So where did that leave Jessie? Jessie was one of the competitors in the Queen for a Day Match and was open about the fact that she planned to use that opportunity to give herself a shot at Evie Jordan’s World Bombshell Championship in the Main Event, well she was still in the Main Event but in a completely different title match as she was taking on Violet Amelia Holt, Seleana Zdunich and Bella Madison for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship in a match where Christina was spinning the wheel instead of Ms. Rocky Mountains, Christina’s intention here was obvious, she wanted her wife to win the Roulette Championship whilst disguising it as charity to three downtrodden Bombshells but can Jessie win?

Jessie’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 14th of June 2020, 13:00pm

So, next week should be interesting.

Those of you who haven’t seen Into the Void IX yet, what rock have you been living under? The show aired last week! Anyway, the King and Queen for a Day Matches where decided and once again I find myself as the bridesmaid and never the bride as Christina won the Queen for a Day Match, her card will be posted soon and whilst she has said on Twitter that she had something in store for me this week I don’t know what that something is.

And considering the feud we found ourselves in towards the end of last year, I’m not expecting anything good.

That’s basically what I’ve been doing all day as at least if I had a show tonight I’d have something to look forward to (and yes, I do know about SCU’s all male show but for obvious reasons, I’m not attending that show) but instead all I’ve been able to do today is watch the boys take turns trying (and failing) to beet a Troll Level in Super Mario Maker 2, not helped by the fact that the creator decided that not only making sections of the level upside down but making a perpetual motion machine with two pairs of conveyor belts in an upside down section was a fun idea.

Oh look, the card’s up!

“Oh god damn it!” Jake cussed as Mario fell off screen, I wasn’t paying attention as I was reading the card and the more, I read it, the more I questioned Christina’s intelligence. “Why would you put upside down sections in a Troll level? Why?!”

“At least the level this guy made that was played by DGR was fun.” Shane nodded in agreement just I reached the final match on the card. “Do you think we should send this level code to Krystal?”

“That depends on whether or not you want to drive a Go Gym Graduate to insanity.” Jake responded just as I laughed very loudly for several seconds straight. “I didn’t think my joke was that funny Jess.”

“I wasn’t paying attention to what you guys were saying.” I responded just as I regained my composure.as I shook my head. “The real joke is Christina’s card.”

“It’s up?” Jake asked and I nodded before showing them the card, as they read through it an idea popped into my head and I started searching for something that we had brought from home. “What the hell? Evie and Ben in the opener on opposite sides of the ring?”

“And her wife in the Main Event against you, Violet and Bella for the Roulette Title?” Shane agreed just as I got the board out, prior to the pandemic we had been using this thing to plan our concerts around Climax Controls and Supercards with one week in August being marked as “BLOODSTOCK” for obvious reasons. “It didn’t take long for power to go to Christina’s head.”

“That was obvious from the tweets she was putting out.” Jake responded before he realized that I was wiping the board clear. “Err, Jess, what are you doing?”

“Playing fantasy booker.” I responded simply and the boys shared a look. “You guys know that I had been thinking about the Queen for a Day Match all week long, I say we book a better Climax Control than Christina?”

“We?” Jake asked with a raised eyebrow. “Do you want us to film you? Make it part of your promo for the Roulette Title Match?”

“Yeah, why not go all out, and thanks for volunteering.” I commented before tossing the camera to Jake who caught it, I had to show him how to use it but once it was on, we were ready to go. “Hello and welcome to Jessie’s booking corner, the first and probably last episode where I look at a Climax Control card and see if I can book it better than the idiot who actually booked it! This week’s card happens to feature me on it but that’s the only good thing that Christina did when she put this hot mess of a card together.”

I commented as I moved to the side of the board.

“I mean seriously, the World Heavyweight and World Bombshell Champions in the opener? Her own wife in the Main Event for the Roulette Title? Booking herself in a match where if she wins, she gets to book her own title match for the rest of the year? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Christina was blackmailing the bosses and as a fellow competitor in the Queen for a Day Match I had my own ideas for the card! And trust me, I’ll get to the actual card later!”

I said before writing down the opener.

“In the opening match, Maki makes her debut against Bella Madison.” I stated before Shane put his hand up. “Shane, I know I’m in front of a board, but this isn’t a classroom!”

“I know but I have one question.” Shane responded as I turned to him. “Why that as the opener?”

“Maki is making her debut at this show and historically the debuting wrestlers have always opened up the card, unless they are debuting at a Supercard for some reason, Bella is coming off her failed attempt at winning the Mixed Tag Team Titles at Into the Void so I’m giving her a chance to bounce back against a newcomer.” I said before writing the next match down. “And now for the only match I agree with Christina on, but with a slight twist as Agostino Romano takes on Malachi and El Dark in a Triple Threat.”

“Again, I ask, why?” Shane asked and I cleared my throat.

“Agostino is making his debut, but El Dark can’t win a match to save his life, that fact is well established!” I responded before pointing to Malachi’s name. “But by throwing Malachi into the mix, we at least ensure that Agostino gets a decent challenge for his debut match!”

“Unless Agostino somehow ends up being worse than El Dark in which case it’s an easy win for Malachi.” Shane responded with a nod as he got the idea before I wrote the next match down. “How many matches are you planning to book?”

“Eight, though the next two are easy choices.” I responded as I wrote the next match down. “Both Roulette Titles on the line and starting with the women! Violet Amelia Holt defends the Roulette Title in a Six Pack Challenge against Keira Fisher, Candy, Mercedes Vargas, Andrea Hernandez, and Myra Rivers! And because it’s the other idea I liked from Christina’s card I’d be spinning the wheel for both matches.”

“Okay, I like the fact that your giving Candy another shot, but why the Six Pack Challenge format?” Shane asked and I grinned broadly.

“Don’t want to make things too easy for my opponent this week! Besides, if the Roulette Wheel lands on the right spot, say a Ladder Match, then this match will be a crazy one!” I responded before writing the next match down. “And now for the Men’s Roulette Title Six Pack Challenge! Kedron Williams defends the title against Stephan Callaway, Griffin Hawkins, Lachlan Kaine, Bill Barnhart and Jack Washington!” I added before Shane put his hand up. “Yes Shane?”

“Don’t get me wrong, sounds like a hell of a match.” Shane responded as he put his hand down. “But why the king for a day in this match?”

“I would’ve put the former Roulette Champion in this match if Jack Ruscow hadn’t left the company after Into the Void IX.” I admitted before putting the next match down. “Just three more matches to go, up next is “Distorted Angel” Amber Ryan against Alicia Lukas with the Number One Contendership for the World Bombshell Championship at stake.”

“Okay, that has match of the year candidate written all over it.” Shane nodded in approval and I could see that Jake agreed. “But giving Amber a shot so soon? Especially after the Ice Cream incident.”

“Look, unlike Christina I’m not using this card to carry out petty grudges, if I was, I’d put her against The Metal Maniacs in a Handicap Hardcore Match where she’s blindfolded and had her hands tied behind her back.” I responded and Shane couldn’t help but chuckle remembering when I was in that position earlier this year. “Besides that, this is a match I want to see, plain and simple.” I added before putting another match down. “Next match, Mason Alexander Vanderbilt vs. Alex Jones, questions?”

“Seems a bit random, the guy who debuted at Into the Void against one half of the Mixed Tag Champs.” Shane responded and I shrugged.

“Wanted to put a Mixed Tag Title Match here but I couldn’t decide on a partner for Mason, besides, he impressed me at Into the Void and not just because of his physique.” I responded before putting the semi-main event down. “And just so the current World Bombshell Champion’s husband doesn’t feel left out, Ben Jordan defends the title against O’Malley.”

“Nice, Ben gets revenge for Into the Void.” Shane nodded in approval before I wrote down the final match. “And I’m not even going to question your final match.”

“Was it that obvious?” I asked rhetorically before pointing to the last match which, off course, was me vs. Evie for the title. “Hey, I admitted during my promos for the Queen for a Day Match that this was what I was planning to do with my temporary power.” I responded before folding my arms. “So, better or worse than Christina’s card?”

“Definitely better.” Shane nodded in approval as he looked over my card. “Four titles on the line, even if you would be abusing your power somewhat, and the top champs in their rightful places at the top of the card.”

“And I think the rest of the roster would agree.” I responded before putting my real match down. “Unfortunately we are stuck with the hot mess of a card that Christina put together and that includes my real main event this week as I’m taking on Violet, Seleana and Bella for the Roulette Title with Christina spinning the wheel and if the queen doesn’t try to sneak “Seleana wins the match by breathing” onto the Roulette Wheel I’ll be surprised.”

I said before starting with the champ.

“On my card, Violet is defending the Roulette Title which is one of the very few things that me and Christina agreed on, unfortunately for you Violet you are defending the title against me, Bella and Seleana and as the only brunette woman in this match I can’t help but feel like I’m surrounded by dumb blondes! Now that that joke’s out of the way, I will say congratulations on winning the title at Into the Void, but commiserations are in order because you’re not walking out of the Go Gym the Roulette Champion!”

Next up is Bella.

“Both me and Christina had the same idea, to stick Bella Madison on our cards, only difference is I put her in the opener and Christina put her in the Main Event, as for whether or not Bella belongs in the Main Event, well unfortunately for you Bella the answer is a big fat no for reasons I’ll get into when I get around to addressing Christina’s wife but in the meantime just know that the only way this match is ending is in your defeat!”

And last but not least is Seleana.

“This is the only wrestler in this match that wasn’t included in me and Christina’s cards because I didn’t include Seleana in my card, why? Because the best thing she’s ever done in SCW is break Christian Underwood’s nose! The only reason Seleana is in this match is nepotism, she’s Christina’s wife, Christina’s busy basically booking herself a World Bombshell Title Match and she wanted to disguise this match as a charity move, the only real charity that’ll benefit from this move is the “Seleana hasn’t won a title in ages” charity but that’s only if Seleana wins, spoiler alert, she isn’t!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Christina acted like she was booking this match out of the goodness of her heart but the moment she put Seleana Zdunich’s name down in a match against me, Violet and Bella is the moment that her intentions became clear as day, the only charity she wants to help is the “give my wife a title” charity and it’s going to fall flat on it’s face because not only have I booked a far better card than the hot mess that we are stuck win but I am walking out of the Go Gym the new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and just think, we could’ve had a PPV quality card on an episode of Climax Control, unfortunately this is the hot mess we are left with and it’ll end with me as the new SCW Roulette Champion!”

Jake turned off the camera as the scene fades.