Author Topic: Besties or Frenemies?  (Read 465 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Besties or Frenemies?
« on: January 31, 2020, 11:50:02 PM »
 Scene One: I didn't mean it \'sad.gif\'

Location: Backstage at the FIU Ocean Bank Arena in Miami, Florida.
Time: Mere moments after she and Chris Crippler lost to Bella Madison and "Not Akuma" aka Malachi.

*The cameras sparked to life in the back of the arena. Candy was seen sitting in the hall on one of the trainers stretchers. She was being checked out by the trainers, as is standard after a match. The look on her face was heartbreaking. She was holding back tears. Marcus came around the corner with Fluffy in his arms. Fluffy jumped out of his arms and onto her lap, and began to lick her cheek. She hugged the pup tightly as she looked to Marcus, who looked extremely angry.*

MARCUS CAGE: Where is he? I swear to god I will kill him.

*She spoke softly*

CANDY: Who?

MARCUS CAGE: That asshole that just stood out there and blamed his own failure on YOU! HE lost the match. It wasn't our fault, yet he wanted to yell at MY WIFE and disrepect her like that?

*A tear rolled down her cheek as she reached out and grabbed his arm gently.*

CANDY: Maybe it was my fault? I tried to get in the ring becuase Not-Akuma was saying some mean stuff. And when the referee tried to get me out of the ring, it gave Bella a chance to help him and then when he saw the pin I didn't do anything to stop it. So maybe it was my fault and I deserved to be yelled at.

*He looked at her, and his anger faded a few levels. He crouched down in front of her and looked right in her eyes.*

MARCUS CAGE: Don't you think that. Don't you EVER think that. You don't deserve that. Ever. He was a jerk to you. He failed and was trying to place the blame on you.

CANDY: But... what if it WAS my fault? I'm a HORRIBLE tag team wrestler.

*A tear fell down her cheek. He wiped it away and gently placed his hand on her cheek.*

MARCUS CAGE: You are the best tag team partner a person could ask for. It's not your fault that he couldn't uphold his end.

*She sniffled a little bit when a voice was heard behind them. Marcus stood up and turned around, to see that Bella Madison was standing there.*

BELLA MADISON: Great job out there, Candy.

CANDY: Not really... but thank you.

BELLA MADISON: No, really. You always amaze me in that ring. That's part of why I was looking forward to this match so much. As I would travel with mom back in the PWS days, I loved to watch your matches. I always looked up to you.

CANDY: You looked up to me?

BELLA MADISON: Oh hell yeah! You have a spirit and fire in that ring that not many have. Your positivty has inspired me many times. I hope we get to do battle one on one some day. Talk about a dream match.

*Candy smiled for the first time since the match*

CANDY: I always thought the same about you watching you train. You have all the skill and passion of your mom, stepdad, aunt... I have also always wanted to wrestle you one on one.

BELLA MADISON: Who knows... we may get our wish. Don't let that dickhead out there make you think otherwise. I'll gladly whoop his ass again.

*Candy chuckled.*

BELLA MADISON: Anyways, just wanted to make sure you were ok after how he treated you. Catch ya later, Candy.

CANDY: Thank you! Bye Bella! And tell Not-Akuma I said congradulations on you guys win tonight.

*Bella smirked a little and shook her head slightly, with a slight chuckle.*

BELLA MADISON: I'll tell him.

*Bella then walked off and Marcus and Candy focused back on each other as the scene faded to black*

Scene 2: My Challenger? <3

Location: Port Charlotte, Florida - Charlotte Sports Park - backstage
When: Climax Control - 259, 26th January 2020

*The cameras catch up in the back during Climax Control 259. Candy was in her locker room watching the show through the live feed. She was watching Jake Raab's promo where he talked about Candy and how he wanted to team up with her. Marcus sat at her side, watching closely.*

MARCUS CAGE: I don't like this guy.

CANDY: Why? He seems really nice. AND he really wants to team up with me.

MARCUS CAGE: I just don't trust him.

CANDY: Oh.

MARCUS CAGE: The guy rambled on about how he has never won a tag match, and then finds the most successful bombshell on the roster and tries to leech off her success, hoping she will lead him to some victories and even a title. And of course he picks you, some one new who doesn't know him. He could have a bad rep around here and we wouldn't know. We mostly keep to ourselves.

CANDY: I didn't think of that. I just thought he liked my work in the ring and thought we would make a good team.

MARCUS CAGE: I wish it was as innocent as that. But,if you do decide you want to team up with him, I won't stop you. But I will be watching his every move very closely.

CANDY: But he even said that last week's tag match loss wasn't my fault and that Chris "poopyhead" Crippler shouldn't have yelled at me.

MARCUS CAGE: I still don't trust him.

*They watched as Jake's promo ended and an advertisement popped up for My Bloody Valentine III. As soon as Candy's name popped up, she gripped Marcus's hand an squeezed, nervous and excited to see who her opponent would be. Then the name flashed across the screen...

BELLA MADISON

...Candy let out a squeel of excitement.*

CANDY: YES!!!!

MARCUS CAGE: Bella is your opponent? That's not really a surprise.

CANDY: I hoped it would be her!!! After their tag team win last week, she deserves it. Just because she was one of them I beat for my shot doesn't mean SHE doesn't deserve a shot. I'm so excited to finally get a chance to have a one on one match with her.

MARCUS CAGE: It will be a good one, that's for sure. She's not going to take it easy on you.

CANDY: I'd hope not!!! That's not very nice. She's not like that.

MARCUS CAGE: I don't know her as well as you do, but she doesn't seem the type to take it easy on some one.

CANDY: That's ok! What kind of champion wants EASY defenses?

*Marcus grinned*

MARCUS CAGE: One of the many reasons I love you.

*He kissed her on the forehead as they continue to watch the show.*

Scene 3: WAKEY WAKEY!

When: Thursday morning, 1/30/2020, at about 7am.

*The scene opens up to a bright eyed and bushy tailed Candy sitting with her legs tucked up under her on the edge of the bed in the hotel room she and Marcus share. Marcus wasn't there, he was taking Fluffy out to go potty. She looked at her phone and dialed a number and waited with it on speaker phone.*

RING RING RING

*The phone rang several times, but no answer, until...*

VOICE: The wireless customer you are trying to reach is not available. Please leave a message after the tone.

BEEP

*Candy looked a little confused as she spoke into the phone.*

CANDY: Bella! It's me! Candy! You're tag team partner for the week. I hope you didn't forget! Anyways um... call me back! BYE!!!

*She hit the hang up button and looked at her phone. She reached down and dialed again. It once more went to the voicemail message.*

CANDY: HI BELLA! ITS ME AGAIN! Um... Just wanted to see if you wanted to hit the gym with me to prepare for our match against Jesse and Same. Call me back!

*This goes on and on a few times. She dials the number, it rings, voicemail picks up, she leaves a message and hangs up. Until the one time...*

VOICE: The wireless customer you are trying to reach has a voicemail box that is full. Please try again later.

*The phone hangs up and Candy looks confused. She lets out a little sigh before grinning ear to ear. She dials another phone number and waits.*

RING RING RING

RING RING RI...

*A voice answered that was extremely tired sounding, and even a little confused.*

VOICE: Hello???

CANDY: HI LAURA!!!

VOICE: Candy?

*The voice on the other end of the line was none other than Laura Phoenix, the mother of Bella Madison. Candy smiled wide*

CANDY: HOW'D YA GUESS???

LAURA PHOENIX: Uh... lucky guess?

CANDY: WOW! You are so lucky. You should play the lottery.

LAURA PHOENIX: What do you want, Candy? You do realize that it's... 7:30 in the morning?

CANDY: Yeah! Isn't everyone awake at this time?

LAURA PHOENIX: No...

CANDY: Oh... I'm sorry...

LAURA PHOENIX: What's going on? Is everything ok?

CANDY: I cant get ahold of Bella. She isn't answering her phone, and I'm really worried.

LAURA PHOENIX: She's probably still asleep. That girl could sleep through the end of the world. Did you leave her a voicemail?

CANDY: Yeah... like a bazillion and a half!

LAURA PHOENIX: Is it an emergency? Is someone dead? Did some one get hurt?

CANDY: No... I just wanted to talk to her. I mean we are teaming up this week.

LAURA PHOENIX: I know, she told me.

CANDY: I'm not sure if I have the right number tho... maybe some robot took over her voicemail.

LAURA PHOENIX: Wh...what?

CANDY: A robot told me to leave a message.

LAURA PHOENIX: Her voicemail is her. I think you dialed the wrong number. Check the phone number.

*Candy paused and looked at her phone then started to giggle.*

CANDY: O...M...G!!! Silly me! I had my phone upside down and I was mixing up 6 and 9!

*A small thud was heard over the phone. One can only assume that it was the sound of Laura facepalming through the phone.*

LAURA PHOENIX: Turn your phone over and try again. I'm going back to bed.

CANDY: Thanks Laura!!! BYE!!!

*Laura hung up the phone and Candy grinned. She looked at her phone and flipped it around. Then, her stomach growled really loudly.*

CANDY: Uh oh... I better go eat breakfast before I call Bella.

*She hopped up and went into the kitchen and grabbed an orange. She peeled it and put the slices on a plate. She then went back to her phone and sat down again. She ate a piece of the orange as she dialed the number... correctly this time... and waited... The scene faded to black.*

Scene 4: Frenemies???

Location: Orlando, Florida - Addition Financial Arena - Backstage
When: A few hours before Climax Control - 260, 2nd February 2020, about 2PM.

*The scene fades in with Candy standing in the back with Pussy Willow, who was holding a mic.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Hello SCW fans! I am standing here with SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, Candy.

*Candy held the title over her shoulder, proudly.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Now, Candy, this is the first time you have been seen on SCW TV since you lost your tag match 2 weeks ago. Why is that?

CANDY: Well, my mommy always told me that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. But...

*She looked around and leaned in towards the mic*

CANDY: My mommy's not here... and Chris Chrippler is a poopyhead and a jerk!

PUSSY WILLOW: A... what? Did you just call him a "poopyhead" and a "jerk"???

CANDY: YEAH! He yelled at me because he got pinned.

PUSSY WILLOW: Well, the fanboards have been in a heated debate about wether or not you could have prevented that pinfall.

CANDY: Honestly? I don't think I could have. I've reviewed the tape and I had my back turned when he started the count, by time i got turned around and headed into the ring... it was too late.

PUSSY WILLOW: That's one arguement.

CANDY: Look, you don't know me, ok? I would NEVER just stand there and let my tag team partner lose the match on purpose! Like, why would I do that? That's mean!!! But Marcus said that he was just mad that he wasn't really a man... which doesn't make any sense... but I'm not mad at him anymore.

PUSSY WILLOW: That's good. Now, you go into another tag match this week where you team up with an old friend of yours, Bella Madison. Are you excited about that?

CANDY: YES!!! I love Bella. She is so sweet, and has amazing hair! Ever since she started training, I was hoping that I would get a chance to have a match against her. And I love that we are tag team partners.

PUSSY WILLOW: Well, she is the number one contender for your title. Does that worry you that she may turn on you during this match?

*Candy almost looked offended*

CANDY: NEVER!!! Bella is my friend and would never do that! That's not nice. I trust Bella 2 million percent!

PUSSY WILLOW: That's an awful lot of trust

CANDY: That's how much I trust her!

PUSSY WILLOW: Don't you think that's a little... naive?

*Candy looked confused. Pusy shook her head and moved forward.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Anyways. You guys face the team of Jessie Salco and Sam Marlowe. You are familiar with Sam in the ring, as she was the person you beat to win that title. do you think that gives you an advantage?

CANDY: Maybe. I liked wrestling against Sam. She is talented in the ring, and I hope to get a chance to face her again at some point. But on the Supercard I beat her and took the title. Maybe she will be mad at me and want to get revenge? But I don't think it really gives us an advantage.

PUSSY WILLOW: Jessie Salco was quoted earlier today making a few comments about this match. She said that she and Sam have the advantage of experience over you guys, as they are long term veterans and you guys are in your rookie years, and that you guys should talk when you have more title reigns...

*Candy looked confused, squinting her eyes and tilted her head*

CANDY: I'm... not a rookie... I've won 2 Queen of the Ring tournaments... a bunch of Women's Titles in other places. At least 3 other places before here. Yes, it's true I have taken a few years off here and there... but I don't have any more ring dust on me. I've been wrestling for such a long time... Why would she say I am a rookie?

PUSSY WILLOW: I think she was referencing you are still new to SCW.

CANDY: Oh... I guess that makes sense. But ya know that means? That she doesn't know much about me. Which is gonna bite her in the butt.

PUSSY WILLOW: Said said that you were still finding your feet here.

CANDY: Why do I have to find my feet? I know right where they are! At the end of my legs where they have ALWAYS been!  See, I can point to them with my eyes closed!

*Candy closed her eyes and pointed down at her feet. She then opened one eye a little bit to peek and make sure she pointed the right way. She smiled and opened her eyes again.*

CANDY: SEE???

PUSSY WILLOW: That's... not... oh nevermind. Do you have anything else you'd like to say to your opponents?

CANDY: Just good luck! Cuz me and Bella are gonna show just how good we are. It's gonna be a great match tonight! Don't miss it!!!

*Candy blew a kiss to the camera as it faded to black*
user posted image