Author Topic: Ticked Off Texan With An Interesting Offer  (Read 837 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
Ticked Off Texan With An Interesting Offer
« on: August 04, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »
 Hangman: Sonuvabitch!!

[Chett fires a half empty bottle of beer across the WCCW locker room. The bottle smashes against the wall and sprays beer everywhere. ]

Stephanie Alverez: Excuse me Chett.

[WCCW backstage personality, Stephanie Alverez steps into the locker room with microphone in hand and camera man in tow. Hangman sighs at the sight of Alverez as she is the last person he wants to see right now.]

Hangman: Ms. Alverez, what can I do for ya ma’am? This is not the best of time.

Stephanie Alverez: I know Chett. I’m just doing my job. Can I ask you a few questions?

Hangman: Do I have a choice?

Stephanie Alverez: Uhhh…

Hangman: Go on.

Stephanie Alverez: Thank you. Chett, you’re obviously upset at…

Hangman: Really?! That’s how you start? Yes ma’am, I’m damn upset! That punk Rocker had a horseshoe up his damn arse tonight. So yeah… I’m a bit ticked off at the moment. The beer’s helpin’ though.

[Chett cracks open a fresh beer  and takes a long drag off it. He sets it down and wipes some sweat.]

Stephanie Alverez:  You snapped out there after the match. You assaulted an innocent referee.

Hangman: Nah ma’am, I never assaulted anyone. I whooped his damn ass.

Stephanie Alverez: He was rushed to the hospital because of you!

Hangman: Good. He shoulda called the match right. There ain’t no way there’s f[beep]in’ rope breaks in a Brass Knuckles match. That’s f[beep]ed. I won that match.

Stephanie Alverez: That’s your opinion. You’ve got a busy week coming up. First, you got Sin City’s Summer xXxtreme event on August 12th. Then, the very next night is Nightmare. How are you going to pull that off?

Hangman: Sin City and WCCW worked it out honey. A chopper is pickin’ up the Hangman and taking him to shore after the Roulette match. Then I gotta hop a plane to Albuquerque for that damn Battle Royale.

Stephanie Alverez:  SCW’s show is on the Royal Monarch Cruiseline. How do you feel about that?

Hangman: Sweetie, don’t you worry about the Hangman. I ain’t a fan of the water, but it is what it is. I’ll get my sea legs quick enough, and then I’ll shove my boot down someone’s throat. Ya see, all Ronnie did was piss off the Hangman. I’m mad as hell. The folks in the Roulette match are the poor suckers that have to deal with me first. I reckon you’re going to see a lot of scurryin’ to get away from the ticked off Texan. Can ya blame them?

Stephanie Alverez:  Your career has had a lot of ups and downs. A lot of peaks and valleys. A lot of…

Hangman: Got any more of those sweetie? Ya, I know. It’s never been about that for Chett Hawkins. I go in and collect my damn cheque for beating people up. I don’t care about titles. All Hangman cares about is getting paid and busting skulls. Simple. Whether the Hangman wins or loses, the sucker that’s across the ring from big Chett Hawkins knows he was in a damn fight. SCW knows it. WCCW knows it.  I get paid for beating people up. I’m gonna do it at Summer xXxtreme and I’m going to do it in the Battle Royale at Nightmare.

Stephanie Alverez:  Anything else to add?

Hangman: Yeah, I got an offer for anyone in SCW and WCCW. If you got the money and want a guy to watch your back… give the old Hangman a ring. That goes for anyone in my matches comin’ up too. You want a little extra insurance and protection? Holler at the Hangman. If you got the cash, I got the fists to help ya out.

Stephanie Alverez:  Wow.

Hangman: Why are you surprised honey? I like hanging out and drinking beers. Haven’t had a chance to do that since Scanlon left. Getting paid a little extra to smash more skulls than normal is just a bonus. So, give the Hangman a call if ya want to drink some beers and have a little backup plan. Now get outta here!

[Hangman gets off his chair and stomps over to the door of the locker room and shows the WCCW crew the door.]