Author Topic: Cowa-F'n-Bunga...  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
Cowa-F'n-Bunga...
« on: January 26, 2012, 06:49:52 PM »
 STATIC

[A video feed on http://www.scwrestling.net/ has come to life. It all begins with a countdown clock.]

[A pair of cold blue eyes flash on the screen.]

[The menacing eyes flash on the screen once more.]

[A set of fingers interlocked tilt from left to right cracking with each motion.]

[The word “HURT” flashes out at you.]

[“TORMENT”]

[“TORTURE”]

[“AGONY”]

[“SCREAM”]

[“HANGMAN”]

STATIC

[Hangman's image appears on the video. He is shrouded in shadows and flashes of light. You catch glimpses of a Sin City logo behind him. The man of few words speaks with a purpose.]

Hangman: I am not a man of many words. Steve Scanlon is the wordsmith of our partnership. I will say this however; the fear of the unknown is one of the greatest fears of all. You have only seen the Aristocrats in Sin City Wrestling twice. What have you learned so far?

[Hangman pushes his hair out of his face, almost pulling it out with the force.  The tension of last week’s loss is streaked across the face of Hawkins.]

Hangman: I'll tell you what you have learned. Nothing. Nothing at all. Last week, Sinful Obsession STOLE a victory from our grasp. That will NEVER happen again.

[The camera zooms in slowly, framing only the eyes of Hangman Hawkins.

Hangman: Last week was a bump in the road people. Every journey to greatness comes with trials and tribulations. Come Climax Control, a page turns. A new chapter begins.

[Zoom back out slowly framing his face.]

Hangman: Many of you do your trash talking for the cameras with words. As always, I will let my actions speak for themselves.

[A smirk struggles its way onto the face of Hangman Hawkins.]

Hangman: At Climax Control... Steve Scanlon and Hangman Hawkins, The Aristocrats will make an example of the scatterbrained Surf Boys. Boys... it’s time to step up to the Hangman’s gallows. Enjoy the ride... it’s a short drop with a quick stop... cowa-f’n-bunga boys!

STATIC