Author Topic: Song vs Mercedes Vargas  (Read 573 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Song vs Mercedes Vargas
« on: January 15, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »

Off Camera
Off the city limits of Las Vegas, Loti/Han and Song's mini ranch home.
Some Random day during the week of January 11th and the 15th, pick one, most days are the same when on lockdown, Just saying.

The scene opens up with Song and Loti. The two have on big rubber gloves, a light long sleeve sweatshirt with matching joggers, and gym shoes. The two are seen holding a basket as the two are about to enter their 8-acre fruit and veggie farm: nothing too big, but enough for the two.

They started this a few months ago as they wanted something that will eat up some of this time while on lockdown. The two have been learning as they go; it's been fun but also hard work.

To get started, Loti had bought two Apple trees that are two years old. After a few months on this new ground, the tree looks ready. They also have green beans growing that can be picked.

They also have a pomegranate tree but are not ready for the picking. Song can't wait for those to grow. A Cherry tree that they think is ready to eat, along with a few other things that they just planted in the past few months that will need the winter and springtime to grow.

Song opens up the first gate; two gates surround the area with two dogs guarding between the two gates to keep trespassers out. Loti walks in and opens up the second gate as Song closes the first one. Song walks in as Loti does the same, then closes the gate behind her.

The two enjoy the clear sunny but slightly chilly day. They walk along with the newly growing strawberries; they follow the pathway they created from rocks they had sent over from South Korea and China. A little bit of home for the two of them.

Song:  I can't wait to eat from our own little farm.

Loti: Me too; I never thought I would be growing my own food.

Song:  Me too, yet back home, I lived in the dojo where many students would grow all the food we ate.

The two reach the center of the farm. Two huge rocks surround a full-grown Fuji apple tree that provides shade to one rock, and half covers the other rock.

Loti: This is amazing; I still can't believe all the space… I would not have known what to do with it all…

Song:  To think we still have all that space over there to fill what more food.

Song says as she points to the south of the area. Loti hands Song her basket as she then grabs on one of the branches and climbs herself up to it. Loti gets her feet on the branch. She takes an apple off the tree and gives it a proper inspection.

Loti: This one looks good to go; I think most are.

Song:  Great! Apple pie for dessert!

Loti tosses the apple over to song as she places it in the basket. Loti picks a second and nods as it looks good as well.  After about 30 minutes, they fill up two baskets with freshly picked apples.

Song:  We have more than enough, Hans!

Loti: You sure? This is kind of fun.

Song:  Yeah, both baskets…

Song gets hit on top of her head with an apple that Loti picked.

Song:  Hey!

Loti laughs as she jumps off the branch, landing on her feet in front of Song. Loti gives her a peck then smiles at Song.

Loti: I didn't mean it you know!

Song grabs one basket as Loti grabs the other. The two start walking back to the gate, but Song sees a tree she or Loti didn't plant.

Song:  What's that over there?

Song asked Loti; Loti doesn't look towards the tree; she just smiles as she replies back.

Loti: You're seeing things; let go back inside and start dinner.

Song:  Noooo!!! What is that I see, Hans!

Loti doesn't look, Song starts to walk that way, but Loti grabs her hand to stop her.

Loti: Dinner time, Song.

Song:  But! But!

Loti giggles as she lets go of Song.

Loti: Go ahead, you know what it is.

Song runs over to make sure it is what she thinks it is…

Song:  Peaches! Hans, we have Peaches!

Loti: While we were in Colorado for the holidays, I ordered one and had them plant it for us. I was hoping to hide it from you until this Sunday as a birthday present you know.

Song runs over to Loti; Loti drops her basket to get ready as Song jumps up and tackles Loti with a Luo Press, only instead of punches to the face Loti gets kisses.

Song:  Thank you so much Hans…

More kisses follow.

Song:  I love you!!!

Song says with super excitement.
Loti: I love you.

Song brushes her hair away from her face.

Song:  Dinner time?

Loti: Dinner time.

Song gets off of Loti. Song gets both baskets as Loti gets to her feet. Loti opens up the first gate, then the second for Song. Song walks to the house as Loti goes more left to go in from the basement door.

Song goes up a few stairs to walk in from the kitchen sliding door as Loti opens up the basement door to let the two dogs out. The dogs run up the stairs to go into the kitchen. Loti locks the door and joins them.

On Camera

The camera sees Song with the biggest smile anyone can have on her face. She puts her hair in a ponytail as the camera pans out to see two fully grown dogs: one male Doberman and a female Rottweiler.

Walking past the camera is Loti as she walks with a basket full of apples towards the kitchen sink. The two dogs sit and watch Song as they wait for dinner to be served.

The camera pans closer to Song, removing the dogs from the picture. Loti is on the right side of the shot with the water running. She walks back the way she came as Song appears on the left, getting a bowl out from the fridge. A bowl with chopped up steak sitting in one of Song's spicy seasonings.

Song gets the oven going as Loti reappears on-screen with a second basket of apples. As Loti passes the camera, she looks at Song; in a split second, she sticks out her tongue at Song to get Song to laugh and break character. Song lets out a giggle as Loti starts washing the apples. Song starts placing the pieces of steak in a cooking pan before looking at the camera.

Song:  Sunday, I face the great one. The one who has done it all you know. Mercedes Vargas, I know many ask. Song, why would you go out and challenge someone like Mercedes Vargas?

Song opens the oven to place the steak inside and closes the door.

Song:  Why not? I mean, no matter who I challenge, someone will ask, why them. With Mercedes, I face someone who will always be looked at as one of the greatest with everything she's done, you know!

Song walks closers to the camera.

Song:  What have I done to ask for such a match with Mercedes, you may ask?

Song walks past the camera; the camera pans to the left to follow along. We see the two dogs still sitting in the same spot, only now they look in Loti's direction. Song opens up the pantry door. She begins yelling so the camera's microphone can pick up what she's saying.

Song:  In SCW, I won the Bombshell tag title. Like me, a title no longer with the company you know. Now, I have been gone for as long as that title almost. I come back to SCW now and then as a nostalgia act. Someone that the SCW fans enjoy seeing when I do make an appearance. I love wrestling and love knowing I can give the crowd a great time, you know. Win or lose, the fact that I'm just in the ring is a treat. For that, I love coming in from time to time and approach a bombshell to a match. They all say yes you know. 

Song walks out of the pantry with a large bag of rice, a can of dog food, and two dog trays. Song continues on as she walks past the camera again.

Song:  Like Mercedes, they say yes for one or many reasons. I'm a former champion; I have a different wrestling style, I'm a different opponent. They like me and have respect for me.

Song places the trays on the counter. The camera sees that Loti has half of a basket of apples she cleaned.

Song:  Maybe they hate me and want to show it in the ring. Or maybe because getting in the ring with me puts them in a special feature match. It can be one of those many reasons you know.

Song gets out a big pot from a drawer to the right of the oven. Song hands it to Loti as she begins to add water to it for Song.

Song:  For Mercedes, I like to think it's a bit of a few of those things. With Mercedes, one thing for sure, she knows all about me, you know! Sure she may or may not know about when I was the Mighty Loin Champion at PHW when they were around, you know. It won't matter; she knows all about me in SCW. She is one of the few left in SCW that was around during my time in SCW. I was here with Orchid first, then left. I returned later with Alana Allure. Mercedes Vargas was here that whole time you know.

Loti walks over to the stove with the pot full of water. Song looks on as Loti walks past her again to continue washing the apples.

Song:  Mercedes is my biggest challenge ever. I know it's easy for someone to say that about any opponent. Some even say that every week when they have matches, you know. To me, it's true; I'm not fighting someone who's going to watch my past matches. Okay, maybe she will, but for Mercedes, she has my matches on sets. One set of my tag matches with Orchid, one with Alana. She also has a set of all my singles matches when I was in SCW the first time with Orchid. She also has a set of all my singles matches during my second run with Alana. She also has a set of all my matches in SCW in my current non SCW contract run.

Song stops as she and Loti look at each other.

Loti: Song, breath in, breath out. You're getting too excited.  

Song nods at Loti

Song:  Sorry, I said a lot there... The point is, Mercedes is the wrestler that has everything, every one broken down in such a way that even baseball experts are in all. Mercedes can sit here and explain to everyone my win-loss record in tag matches, in singles matches, how many matches I won with the weather was over 75% or under. She knows how many I won during daylight saving time, you know!

Song giggles to show she's trying to be funny and joking around.

Song:  She can tell me how many times I won by tap out while it was raining, above 75%, if she was booked that night or not, and rather or not I drank an RC Cola that show. Well, you all get the point, you know!

Loti turns the water off as she's done washing the apples.

Song:  While I sit here and joke around, the truth is, there is some truth to what I said; sure, I'm blowing it up a bit... a tad bit, but it's why I wanted to face Mercedes.

We can hear Loti chopping up some apples.

Song:  I'm not just a test for her, someone she doesn't see every week. Because of how I know she gets ready for matches. This is one of my hardest matches in a long time, you know.

Off the top right corner of the screen, we can see two pieces of apples flying from the top right to bottom left. That's followed by the sound of the two dogs eating a slice each.

Song:  I know what I'm up against; add that to someone who's not going to want to lose any match, let alone to someone who's not on the roster. While I'm someone proven in an SCW ring, I can understand someone wanting to give it more than normal to make sure they win, you know.

Song sees the water starting to boil. Song goes to the fridge, but Loti stops her. Loti nods at the camera for Song to keep going.

Song:  So will I be against all odds? I think not, for me, it's a test but also to have fun. Not working as an SCW Wrestler means I can come in and have a fun match. The pressure of winning to move up to a title is one weight on my shoulders, you know.

We see Loti adding ½ a bar of butter in the pot, then grabs a bottle of coconut oil to add two spoonfuls to the pot. She begins to stir it around.

Song:  So I go to this match with a different mindset. But I do so with the utmost respect. I make sure I get ready to give them a match of a lifetime. I don't want to waste their time, you know.

Loti opens up the bag of rice and pours it into the pot.

Song:  So that's it, that sums it up. No feud, no rival, no hope for a title match. Just a fun match; I hope Mercedes sees that and walks in ready to give it her all to win but to have the most fun doing it, you know!

Song pulls open the drawer next to her left hand. Loti, without looking, reaches in for the can opener.

Song:  Now to the SCW fans, looks, guys, I expect the fans that have tickets to cheer loudly, cheer like the building is sold out. Make some real noise; let's really have some fun. I know some can really use it you know. Let's give it to those watching at home. Please give them a reason to blast the speakers on their TVs. Let them feel like they're there with you in the stance. Let those on lockdown at home forget they're at home, even if it's just for a few minutes. Mercedes and I will make sure to give you all a reason to do it you know!

Song smiles, Loti turns towards the camera and smiles as well.

Song:  Well, I'll see you all Sunday, you know!

Song walks over to turn the camera off.

Off-camera

Loti opens up the can of dog food as Song goes over to stir the rice a bit. Loti washes the can opener then places it next to the sink to dry off. Loti takes two pieces from the apple she chopped up and hands a piece to Song.

Song:  Yum, this is so good.

Loti: Yes, I'm looking forward to the rest to grow.

Song goes to the fridge to grab the leftover bowl of rice from two nights ago. She heats it up in the microwave as Loti goes to check the steak in the oven. Song walks back to the pantry.

The microwave goes off; Loti gets the bowl of rice from the microwave. Song comes back with two old opened up cans full of dry dog food. Loti walks to the other side of the counter to chop up another apple.

Song:  I want to make an apple pie, chop up about four apples we can snack on the extra pieces.

Loti: Hey, how about I bake the apple pie for us. You do all the cooking, well, most of it. I saw something I wanted to try.

Song:  Cool, I'll pick out the movie then.

Song says as she starts to mix the leftover rice, dry dog food, and the can of beef gravy dog food. Loti tosses a piece of apple on each tray. Both land right in the center of the tray, standing up.

Song grabs the dog trays and places them on the other side of the kitchen. Loti starts chopping down more apples.

Song:  Dinner time.

The two dogs take off running past Song and Loti to get to the trays. The two begin eating; Loti and Song train the dogs to eat neatly to avoid a big mess and to allow them to eat inside the house as the four of them do eat at the same time from time to time, and Song has a hard time eating when the dogs would just make a mess everywhere.

The dogs finish dinner quickly but neatly then run towards the kitchen door. They head out to the side of the house. An open area that Loti and Song turned into a small water fountain for the dogs to drink at will. They have their fill then run off to the gated area. The Rottweiler enters. First, the Doberman enters second, then grabs a small rag attached to the gate to close it behind him as the scene ends.

user posted image