Author Topic: I scream, you scream! We all scream for...  (Read 386 times)

Offline Metal Maniacs

• View Profile
I scream, you scream! We all scream for...
« on: September 05, 2019, 11:22:10 PM »

Iron Maiden: ICE CREAM!

**ching ching!** **ching ching!**

The little bell rang as Anthrax peddled the child-sized tricycle down the boardwalk that overlooked the sandy beach and those glorious, crystal blue waters. The sun was warm and inviting and not a cloud in the sky. So what better time to make a little extra money, or just have some warped fun in general, than by selling ice cream?

The other two members of the Metal Maniacs tandem, rode along as Twisted Sister leaned heavily on the side of the ice cream vendor, ringing the little bell wildly and screaming in glee. Her partner, and the woman who would be facing a newcomer to SCW in just days, Iron Maiden, skipped alongside the cart with the frozen treats, calling out for one and all as heads turned at the sight of these three nutcases.

Not something one would expect to or want to see in luxurious Aruba, now was it?

A little girl pulled at her mommy's hand and pointed.

Little girl: Mommy! Ice cream! Can we get some?

The mother turned to see where ice cream was being sold and her eyes widened at the sight of the three metal maniacs, in their unique brand of attire and garish makeup.

Oh did we forget to mention that all three were wearing swimsuits reminiscent of the early 1900s?

\'user

and...

\'user

Oh one more thing ... Anthrax was wearing the women's swimsuit and Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister wore the men's... Hey! It's a fashion choice! Plus, did we ever mention these three were completely nuts? Either way, the mother shook her head...

Mom: I don't think so sweety. We'll get some ice cream soomewhereelse...

Little girl: Nooo mommmyyyyy! I want ice cream NOWWW!!!!

Mom: Elizabeth Sue...

The little girl started to throw a classic child's tantrum right in front of all of those paradise lovers and you know how it is with strangers and children -- they were all looking at the mom like this was HER fault! And she was soon joined by...

Iron Maiden: She wants ICE CREAM!!!

The mom jumped, not having realized the three maniacs had even approached, so distracted she was by her daughter's temper tantrum. The three maniacs then start imitating the little girl, screaming and crying and even stamping their feet! Everything BUT throwing themselves to the ground, which they probably would have done too were it not for the mom suddenly yielding...

Mom: All right! All right! All right!

The little girl stopped her fit, her tears immediately dry and all smiles, as were the three maniacs as they pressed against one another, faces beaming and toothy grins.

Mom: Can she please get one fudgie pop?

Anthrax: One fudgie pop!

Twisted Sister: ONE FUDGIE POP!

Iron Maiden: ONE FUDGIE POP!!!!!

All three jumped up and tore at one another, pushing and shoving the otjer aside, each one wanting to be the one to retrieve the fabulous chocolatey frozen treat! Twisted Sister dove at the cart but Anthrax jumped on her back and the two ran in circles, the female nutcase showing strength by hauling around the two hundred plus pound man in rapid circles! He then jumped off and made it to the cart and tore open the lid to the freezer and dove in - literally! His top half was completely submerged in the freezer and Iron Maiden gave the cart a boot which just so happened to be on top of a hill on the boardwalk! The cart gained momentum as it rolled with Anthrax's legs kicking in the air, upside down, while Iron Maiden pointed and screamed in manic glee while Twisted Sister fell on her back, laughing uncontrollably.

Iron Maiden:  Hey! Where'd they go!?

Twisted Sister sat up and looked around and they spotted the mom and daughter about thirty yards away, at another ice cream vendor, purchasing ice cream.

Twisted Sister: She left!?

Iron Maiden: Well that just borders on RUDE!

Iron Maiden: A new friend, I'm going to make a new friend!

Iron Maiden spun in circles on her feet in one spot with her arms held open wide. She came to a stop and leaned into the camera, her face filling the lens. Her eyes wide and teeth showing in a smile that just screamed you didn't have to be a therapist to know she wasn't all there.

Iron Maiden: And guess who that is, little Miss Andrea? I do believe it is... you!

She poked the camera lens with her forefinger.

Iron Maiden: Boop!

She jumped back a step and laughed, her body lurched over and arms rigid.

Iron Maiden: I haven't made a new friend in so long! I hope I remember how to do it! Anthrax is usually the best when it comes to making friends, but we'll have fun together, just you and me, little miss Andrea. WON'T WE!? I get told a lot that I'm too enthusiastic with my friends. They say I play too rough. Nonsense I say, nonsense! And you've been awfully quiet, haven't you? But not to worry! Iron Maiden is here to help bring you out of your shell!

Before long I'll have you screaming and crying for me to be your friend! Screaming and crying because playtime is almost at an end!
Screaming and crying because you you have bled!
Screaming and crying .. WHEN I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD!!!

Her eyes pop wide open and she gives everyone a toothy grin.

Iron Maiden: Kidding!

The camera fades to darkness and you only hear the Iron Maiden chuckle...
</color></size>

>

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”</color>