Author Topic: Bombshell Badass  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Alexandra Calaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Bombshell Badass
« on: September 15, 2023, 06:21:18 PM »
The Win
Violent Conduct
Vs. Jessie Salco
Yucatan, Mexico
8/27/23

The crowd was in a state of shock themselves. They were sure it was over, just like Alexandra was. She sat up holding her head. The same thought had to be running through her head. What does she have to do in order to win? But she forced herself to stand back up. She had to keep control of the match. Once she stood up she reached down to grab a hold of Jessie, but when she did. Jessie drove her foot right up into the jaw of Alexandra knocking her back creating some separation between the two. Jessie finding herself scrambling to get to her feet.

Once she was up she turned around right into a Forearm from Alexandra that knocked her back against the ropes. Jessie came springing right back and connected with a dropkick to the chest. Causing Alexandra to fall into the ropes on her side, but she also came springing right back up. This time leaping into the air and delivering a nasty V-TRIGGER right to the skull of the Bombshell Roulette Champion. It dropped Jessie down to one knee as Alexandra acted quick. Grabbing the head and arms of Jessie quickly lifting her up before planting her in the center of the ring with FALLEN ANGEL! Once Jessie rolled onto her back from being driven into the mat Alexandra made the cover attempting to get the win.

Adams: Spiked Jessie on her head with her signature move!

ONE!

Simone: Alexandra is proving just how bad she wants to be the new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion!

TWO!

Adams: But Jessie is proving why she's been such a dominant champion for so long. She's not going out without a fight. That's something you have to respect.

THREE!

DING DING DING!

As soon as the bell sounded Alexandra found herself rolling off of Jessie and laying there on the mat. Looking up at the bright lights above her. Jacob Summers kneeling down beside both women to check on them after such a hard fought battle.

Justin: Here is your winner... AND NEW SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion... ALEEEEXXXAAANNNDDDRRAAAA CAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAWAAAAYYYY!

Back inside the ring Jessie had started to roll out leaving Alexandra the ring. She was now on her feet as Jacob was handing over the championship. Alexandra quickly snatched it and held it above her head in victory. Clearly soaking in the moment.

Adams: I mean this as no disrespect to anyone, but this might've been one of the greatest SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship matches we've seen this year. Maybe even one of the best in this company's history.

Simone: The action was fast, it was hard-hitting, and it was brutal. At times downright violent. Living up to tonight's event name.

Adams: Alexandra brought it tonight and it worked out in her favor. She's the brand new champion, but that does bring the question of what's next for Jessie Salco?

Simone: We've heard her mention over the last few weeks. That when she lost the championship, it would be the end of her career. Is it really? Have we seen the last of Jessie?

Adams: You never know. After all they say you never truly retire from pro wrestling.

Simone: You're correct about that one, but somehow this just feels like it could be different

Jessie was shown sitting on the outside of the ring. Clearly trying to gather herself after the loss. All while Alexandra continued to celebrate in the ring. Cameras finally cut away from the ring and headed backstage to catch up with some other action going on.

The Faith of Friends
Violent Conduct Backstage
Yucatan, Mexico
8/27/23

Backstage in the dimly lit corridors of the wrestling arena, Alexandra Calaway, the newly crowned Bombshell Roulette Champion, stands in her private locker room. She wears the championship belt proudly on her shoulder, the gold and leather reflecting the dim light. Her face, etched with the marks of battle, tells the story of a hard-fought victory. She leans against a row of lockers, her breaths deep and steady as adrenaline still courses through her veins.

Alexandra's close friend, Miles, stands nearby, a grin on his face as he watches her soak in the victory. He knows the physical toll these matches can take on her, and he's been a source of unwavering support. Alexandra chuckles, looking over at him.

The room is filled with a mixture of exhaustion and euphoria. Alexandra's victory over Jessie Salco was hard-won, a brutal contest that saw both competitors pushed to their limits. The crowd's roars still echo in her ears.

Miles moves closer to Alexandra, his own excitement palpable. "You did it, Ally," he exclaims, his voice filled with admiration.

She turns to look at him, her hazel eyes meeting his with a mixture of exhaustion and exhilaration. "Yeah, Miles, we did it," she replies, emphasizing the collective effort it took to secure the victory.

Miles chuckles, a sense of pride evident in his tone. "You were incredible out there. It's like you were on fire."

Alexandra smiles, her heart swelling with gratitude for her friend. She knows that Miles has been a constant pillar of support in her wrestling journey.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Miles," she says, her voice filled with sincerity. "Your belief in me, your encouragement—it means the world. Thank you for being a good friend. The only real friend I have here."

As Alexandra continues to bask in the glow of her victory, she feels a sense of accomplishment wash over her. The championship belt resting against her shoulder represents not just a title but the culmination of years of hard work, sacrifice, and dedication.

"This title means everything to me," she says, her voice filled with emotion. "I've fought so hard to get here, to prove that I belong in this division. Hell in this company. And now, I have the chance to make a real impact, to inspire others to never give up on their dreams."

Miles nods, his eyes reflecting his pride in his friend's achievement. He knows the passion and determination that drive Alexandra, and he's seen her overcome countless challenges in pursuit of her dreams.

"You're an inspiration, Ally," Miles says, his voice filled with sincerity. "You inspire everyone who watches you in that ring. And I know there’s a little girl back home who couldn’t be any prouder than she is right now."

Alexandra smiles, a mix of gratitude and joy in her eyes. "I couldn't do any of this without friends like you, Miles. You've been with me through thick and thin. Seriously, I’m sure she’s looking at the TV in shock and awe right now."

As the adrenaline of the match begins to fade, Alexandra feels the aches and pains of battle settling in. But she wears them as a badge of honor, a reminder of what she's achieved. She knows that the road ahead won't be easy, that challengers will come, seeking to take her championship. But she's ready to face whatever comes her way, fueled by the support of friends like Miles and her unwavering determination. In the midst of celebration and relief, Alexandra Calaway stands as the Bombshell Roulette Champion, a testament to her unwavering dedication and the enduring bonds of friendship.

Jessie's Flowers
Strader Training Facility
Houston, Texas
8/28/23

Alexandra Calaway stands in the center of the wrestling ring, the Bombshell Roulette Championship glimmering under the spotlight. Her expression is a mix of determination and respect as she addresses the camera.

"You know, Jessie, when we stepped into that ring at Violent Conduct, it wasn't my intention to be the one to potentially retire you. I've always believed that a wrestler should decide when to hang up their boots, on their own terms. But sometimes, fate has its way of intervening."

She takes a deep breath, her eyes reflecting sincerity.

"Jessie, I want to make one thing crystal clear. I respect you. I respect your journey, your dedication to this business, and the legacy you've built. And I feel like I've said that a thousand times over. But it's still true today, as it was the day I first said it. You've been a formidable opponent, a fierce competitor, and you've left an indelible mark on the Bombshell division."

She adjusts the championship belt on her shoulder, a symbol of her victory.

"But, in the end, the decision to walk away, to potentially retire from in-ring competition, was yours to make. It's a decision that every wrestler has to face at some point in their career. And while I didn't want to be the one to push you to that point, I also knew that in our match, we would give it everything we had."

Her tone becomes more resolute.

"Jessie, we pushed each other to our limits. We fought with everything we had, and it was an incredible battle. But it was your choice, your decision, to step away from active competition. I didn't force you into retirement; it was the culmination of our clash, the physical toll this business takes on all of us."

She looks directly into the camera, her message clear.

"I want you to know, Jessie, that I have the utmost respect for you, both as a competitor and as a person. Our match was a testament to our dedication to this business. And while I may have won the Bombshell Roulette Championship, I know that you'll always have a place in the hearts of wrestling fans around the world."

She raises the championship belt high, a gesture of respect to her opponent.

"So, Jessie, as you step into this new chapter of your life, remember that your legacy in this industry is secure. You've earned your place among the greats, and I'm honored to have shared the ring with you. Retirement might be the end of one journey, but it's the beginning of another. I wish you all the best in whatever comes next."

With those words, she lowers the championship belt and exits the ring, leaving behind a message of respect and admiration for her opponent, Jessie Salco.

Family above all else
Strader Estate
Houston Texas
8/29/23

The Calaway-Strader household was bustling with excitement as Alexandra, still holding her Bombshell Roulette Championship, and her daughter Ashlynn, waited in the living room. John Strader, her supportive boyfriend, and his daughter Mackenzie were returning from Violent Conduct, the recent wrestling event where Alexandra had successfully defended her title. Alexandra couldn't help but wear a satisfied smile as she glanced at her championship.

Ashlynn's eyes sparkled with admiration as she looked at her mother. "Mom, that match was incredible! You totally rocked the ring."

John wrapped his arm around Alexandra, smiling over at her daughter. "She sure did, kiddo. Your mom's a real warrior out there. One of the best this industry has, Sin City Wrestling is lucky to have her."

Mackenzie chimed in, echoing her father's sentiments. "Yeah, it was amazing, Ash. Your mom is the best, well, other than my family."

Alexandra chuckled, the pride in her eyes unmistakable. "Thanks, guys. It means the world to me that you were getting to witness it."

John put his arm around Alexandra, pulling her closer. "You know, Ally, I had no doubt you'd come out on top. You've got the heart of a champion."

Alexandra leaned into him, grateful for his unwavering support. "Thank you, John. Having Ash, you and Mackenzie here makes every victory sweeter."

Ashlynn couldn't contain her excitement any longer. "Can I see the championship up close, Mom?"

"Of course, Princess," Alexandra said, carefully lowering the title belt so Ashlynn could get a better look. Ashlynn gingerly touched the gold, her eyes filled with awe.

John spoke up again, his tone filled with confidence. "You see, Ashlynn, your mom is not just a champion in that ring. She's a champion in everything she does. I knew she'd win it."

Alexandra exchanged a tender glance with John. "And I couldn't have done it without you all by my side. This championship, this victory, it's not just mine; it's ours."

With a shared smile, they celebrated the victory together, basking in the warmth of family, love, and triumph.

As they settled on the couch, Mackenzie couldn't resist asking, "So, Ally, what's next for you and that beautiful championship?"

Alexandra's eyes gleamed with determination. "Well, Mack, the thing about being a champion is that you're a target. Every wrestler out there wants a shot at this title, and I won't back down from any challenge. I plan to defend it with everything I've got."

John chimed in, a thoughtful expression on his face. "That's what makes Alexandra a true champion. She doesn't shy away from competition; she welcomes it."

Ashlynn, still mesmerized by the title belt, looked up at her mother. "Mom, do you think you'll have to fight Seleana again? You know, one of the ladies you faced to get this championship shot?"

Alexandra nodded, recalling her previous encounters with Seleana. "It's possible, sweetheart. Seleana is a fierce competitor, and she's got her eyes on this championship too. But remember, I've faced her before several times, and I know what it takes to defeat her."

Mackenzie's curiosity got the best of her. "Ally, can you tell us about that match? The one where you earned this title?"

Alexandra smiled, reminiscing about that pivotal match. "It was a triple-threat match, Kenzie, against Seleana and Bea Carter. We fought tooth and nail, and in the end, I managed to pin Bea for the win. It was one of the toughest matches of my career. Both ladies didn’t want to give up."

John added, "And she overcame the odds to win, just like we always know she does."

Alexandra continued, "That match wasn't just about winning a title. It was about proving to myself and everyone else that I deserved to be in the Bombshell Roulette Championship picture. I fought hard for this opportunity, and I won't let anyone take it away from me easily. Jessie still has a ton of my respect. What she did out there, was push me to the limits. Was to make me show that I’m not going down easily. She made me work for this."

Ashlynn, always inquisitive, asked another question. "Mom, what's it like to be a champion? Does it change things?"

Alexandra considered her response carefully. "Being a champion is an incredible feeling, Ashlynn. It's a symbol of all the hard work and dedication I've put into my wrestling career. But it doesn't change who I am. I'm still your mom, and I'll always be there for you."

John nodded in agreement. "That's the truth, Ash. Ally's a champion both in and out of the ring."

Mackenzie leaned in, her eyes filled with admiration. "Ally, you've been through so much in your career. From injuries to setbacks, you've faced it all. What keeps you going?"

Alexandra's gaze turned thoughtful. The amount of knowledge that Mackenzie wanted to soak in about the industry made her proud. "It's the love of wrestling, Kenzie. It's the thrill of stepping into that ring, hearing the roar of the crowd, and giving it everything I've got. I know each and every time I go out there, that it could be my last. But more than that, it's the support of my family and the belief that I can inspire others to chase their dreams. People like you Mack."

John smiled warmly at her. "And inspire you do, doll."

As the evening continued, the conversation shifted to lighter topics, filled with laughter and shared stories. Alexandra, the Bombshell Roulette Champion, cherished these moments with her loved ones. She knew that with their unwavering support, she could face any challenge that came her way, inside or outside the wrestling ring. Alexandra looked around at her newly forming future, seeing nothing but brightness ahead.

Online Wrestling News Source
9/12/23

Alexandra Calaway, the reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion, is no stranger to the sacrifices required to maintain her championship reign. Throughout her illustrious career, she's demonstrated time and again that she's willing to go to the extreme to keep that coveted gold around her waist. Alexandra understands that in the world of professional wrestling, competition is fierce, and only the most tenacious emerge as champions.

When it comes to retaining her title, Alexandra leaves no stone unturned. She knows that her opponents will bring their A-game, and she's more than willing to do the same. The intensity and drive that have defined her journey in the wrestling industry are channeled into every title defense. Alexandra doesn't just enter the ring; she steps into a battleground where she's prepared to bleed, sweat, and fight with every ounce of her being.

Seleana, a formidable opponent in her own right, will be met with an Alexandra Calaway who is not only determined but relentless. Alexandra understands that to keep her championship, she might have to make Seleana bleed. In the unforgiving world of professional wrestling, where titles are won and lost, Alexandra knows that retaining her championship will require her to push her limits, challenge her opponent, and fight with a ferocity that few can match.

In the end, Alexandra's commitment to her championship isn't just about the gold or the glory; it's about the legacy she's building, the battles she's willing to endure, and the message she sends to the wrestling world: she's a champion who will do whatever it takes to remain at the top, even if it means shedding blood and making her opponent do the same.

The Champion of Champions
Strader Estate
Houston, Texas
9/13/23

Alexandra Calaway stood before the camera, the Bombshell Roulette Championship proudly draped over her shoulder, the gold shimmering in the sunlight. Her eyes were fierce, her words laced with determination.

"Seleana, it's been quite the journey, hasn't it?" Alexandra's voice carried the weight of their history. "We've danced this dance before, you and I. The ring, the cheers of the crowd, the pursuit of gold – it's a story we know all too well. But history has shown, Seleana, that when it comes to stepping into that squared circle with me, the outcome remains consistent."

She paused, allowing the significance of her words to settle in. "I fought my way through challenges, through trials, and through some of the most talented competitors this division has to offer. It wasn't easy, but nothing worth having ever is. And now, I stand here as the Bombshell Roulette Champion, a title that symbolizes not just success, but the relentless pursuit of greatness."

Alexandra's gaze intensified, her grip on the championship growing firmer. "I know you're coming for this, Seleana. I know you want to etch your name into the annals of history as the champion. But I need you to understand something, something you should have learned from our past encounters – I'm not willing to relinquish this title without a fight. You want this gold? You want to wear this championship like a badge of honor? Then you better be willing to bleed for it."

She took a step closer to the camera, her voice turning cold as steel. "Seleana, you've seen my journey. You've seen the sacrifices, the pain, and the relentless pursuit of excellence that have brought me to this moment. I've fought through trials that would break most, and I've come out on the other side stronger, more determined, and hungrier than ever."

"The Bombshell Roulette Championship means more to me than just gold around my waist," Alexandra continued. "It represents every sleepless night, every sacrifice, and every moment of pain that I've endured to get here. So, Seleana, when you step into that ring with me, know this – you're not just facing Alexandra Calaway; you're facing everything I've become. You're facing a champion who's fought her way to the top and isn't letting go without a fight. We've danced this dance before. We've faced each other in that ring, and you know as well as I do that I'm not one to back down from a fight. If anything, I thrive on it. So, it's no surprise that you've come back, hungry for the Bombshell Roulette Championship."

She smirks, a glint of challenge in her eyes.

"But here's the thing, Seleana. Wanting that championship is one thing, but how far are you willing to go to get it? We've pushed each other to the limits before, and this time, I intend to take it even further. The Bombshell Roulette Championship means the world to me, and I won't let it slip through my fingers easily."

She adjusts the championship belt on her shoulder, a symbol of her determination.

"No matter what that wheel lands on, whether it's a Steel Cage match, a Falls Count Anywhere match, or something even more brutal, rest assured, I'll use it to my advantage. I'll push you, Seleana, to the very brink of what you can endure. And the question you need to ask yourself is, are you willing to bleed for it?"

Her voice carries a note of intensity as she gazes directly into the camera.

"You see, Seleana, this championship isn't just gold and leather. It's a symbol of my dedication, my hard work, and my will to succeed. I've fought tooth and nail to get here, and I won't let go without a fight. So, prepare yourself, because when we step into that ring, it's not just about winning the championship; it's about survival. And I intend to survive, to thrive, and to walk out of that ring still holding this title high."

With a determined look, she raises the championship belt, signifying her readiness for the battle to come. Her words echoed with an unshakable resolve.

"Darling Seleana, history will repeat itself. When the dust settles, when the bell tolls, and when the referee raises the hand of the victor, it will be mine, once again, that's held high. I've beaten you before, and I'll do it again. This championship isn't going anywhere, not as long as I have breath in my body and fire in my soul. At least not to you."

With a final, steely gaze into the camera, Alexandra concluded.

"So, Seleana, prepare yourself for a battle like no other. The Bombshell Roulette Championship isn't just on the line; it's my legacy, my determination, and my will to succeed that you'll have to overcome. And let me tell you, Seleana, that's a challenge many have risen to, and none have conquered. Get ready, because when we clash, the ring, the fans, the entire company will bear witness to history once more, and the outcome will be undeniable – Alexandra Calaway, still your Bombshell Roulette Champion."

With that she gave a shrug, looking into the camera one last time with a wink, before she walked off into the darkness.

Climax Control Backstage
San Diego, California
Viejas Arena
9/17/23

The bustling energy of the San Diego arena filled the air as Alexandra Calaway, the reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion, prepared for her upcoming match. This time, there was an additional source of excitement and support—her loving boyfriend, John Strader, and their children, Ashlynn and Mackenzie, were accompanying her to the show.

In the locker room, Alexandra, already dressed in her wrestling gear, sat on a bench, her championship belt resting beside her. She couldn't help but smile as she watched John and the kids settle into the room. Ashlynn and Mackenzie, wide-eyed and thrilled to be in the midst of the wrestling world, were taking in every detail, from the racks of costumes to the vibrant posters of wrestling superstars.

John, ever the calming presence, approached Alexandra with a warm smile. "You ready for this, champ?" he asked, his voice filled with admiration.

Alexandra nodded, her eyes reflecting the determination that had carried her to this point. "More than ready, John. Having you and the kids here with me makes it even better."

Ashlynn, Alexandra's spirited daughter, couldn't contain her excitement. "Mom, I can't believe we get to see you wrestle! It’s been a little bit, since we got to see it in person." She exclaimed, her eyes shining with pride.

Mackenzie, the older of the two, chimed in with a shy smile. "Yeah, Alex, we're your biggest fans."

Alexandra's heart swelled with love for her family. Having them by her side was a source of motivation and strength. "I'm so glad you're here," she said, pulling them both into a warm embrace. "And Mackenzie, this is a great opportunity for you to see what the locker rooms are like at a show."

As the time for her match drew nearer, Alexandra felt a mix of nerves and anticipation. She knew that the support of her loved ones would carry her through any challenge that lay ahead.

John, ever the supportive partner, placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "You've got this, Ally," he said, his eyes filled with unwavering belief. "We're all here to see you shine."

Alexandra nodded, smiling at John and kissing him softly, her hand resting on his cheek. “I’ve got this, because you all are here.” She winked at him.

With her family and the championship belt that symbolized her hard-fought journey, Alexandra Calaway stepped out into the roaring arena, ready to defend her title. As she made her way to the ring, the cheers of the crowd mingled with the enthusiastic cheers of her children, the loving gaze of John, and the wide-eyed wonder of Mackenzie. In that moment, Alexandra felt like she had everything she needed to face any opponent and overcome any obstacle. With her family by her side, she was unstoppable.