Author Topic: JESSIE (c) & AMY v NATALIE & MELODY  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE (c) & AMY v NATALIE & MELODY
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
 Please post all RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 05/28/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/29/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:08:52 PM »
 RP Title: “Reuniting the band!”

Two months ago at Blaze of Glory Jessie finally won another singles title when she beat Mercedes Vargas for the Bombshell Internet Championship, saying that a lot has happened since then is a pretty big understatement!

First Jessie set up her first defense almost immediately challenging Melody Grace to a title match at the first Climax Control of the Japanese Tour the reasoning being that Melody had pinned Mercedes, albeit with Candy Overton’s help, and that she had already promised her a title match should Jessie beat Mercedes at Blaze of Glory, the two women tore the house down but in the end the match was ended abruptly by the returns of Jessie’s former tag team partner and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Marshall and Natalie McKinley with Amy costing Melody the match.

The following week a one on one match was booked between Amy and Natalie with Jessie and Melody at ringside, Natalie would win that one but not without interference from Jessie and the following week a rematch for the title between Jessie and Melody was booked this time with both Amy and Natalie banned from ringside, however that didn’t stop the match from ending in controversy as despite Melody pinning Jessie Mark Ward came out and announced that he had made the match a non-title match at the last minute forcing a distraught Melody to give the Bombshell Internet Championship back to Jessie, that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

And so the match was set as for the first time in SCW history a single’s title would be defended in a tag team match as the reunited Metal and Punk Connection would take on Melody Grace and Natalie McKinley at Into The Void, if either Melody or Natalie got the pin on Jessie they would win the title and on top of that Mark has been forced by Christian to not interfere on the Metal and Punk Connection’s behalf but that might not be necessary as Jessie and Amy are a veteran team whilst this is Melody and Natalie’s first match as a team but can the Metal and Punk Connection win?

Tokyo Pokémon Center, Character Street, Tokyo, Japan
Thursday the 26th of May 2016, 11:00am

Hey, I may be a metalhead but I do love me some Pokémon!

That’s basically what brought me, Shane, Jake and an SCW cameracrew to this place, in fact ever since the Japanese Tour was announced and we found out that the Supercard was taking place in Tokyo we decided that a visit to one of Tokyo’s three Pokémon centers was pretty much mandatory, the idea to do it during one of my Supercard promos was kinda last minute since I decided on that plan of action once I found out about the Metal and Punk Connection’s match at Into the Void!

What can I say? Things just come together sometimes!

Unless you’ve been living under a rock since My Bloody Valentine II back in February you know the story by now, I beat the current World Bombshell Champion Mercedes Vargas for the Bombshell Internet Championship at Blaze of Glory and almost immediately I issued a challenge to Melody Grace for the following Climax Control since she pinned Mercedes at the last Climax Control before Blaze of Glory.

Then Amy returned to help me retain the title, then Natalie returned to save Melody from the two on one beatdown at me and Amy’s hands, and to top it all off Mark went out of his way to screw Melody out of the Bombshell Internet Championship and then this match was booked, if I get pinned by either Melody or Natalie in this match my title reign is over and either Melody or Natalie will become the new champion.

You might think that that leaves me at a disadvantage, you’d be wrong, if anything this may as well be a Triple Threat Match for the Bombshell Internet Championship because both Melody and Natalie want my title, that pretty much goes without saying, and whilst they may claim to be a well-oiled machine but this isn’t a tag team title match, they won’t get to share the Internet Championship if we lose and eventually they’ll start screwing each other over and we’ll pounce on the opportunity like a cat on a mouse!

Speaking of screwing, I’m well aware of the rumors of me cheating on Shane with Mark due to the whole controversy surrounding my second Internet Championship defense, I’ll explain why that’s bullshit in more detail when I get to the trash talk but I will say this, if I was going to cheat on Shane Mark isn’t anywhere near the top of the list of people I would like to fuck so he’s out of the question!

And no, I’m not revealing that list, for one thing this promo would never end.

“So, Masterchef is returning next week.” Jake commented as he looked at some Amibos and other merchandise, the shop was pretty crowded but we hadn’t had any problems navigating the shop so far, anyway Shane’s eye twitched in response to that as he had to miss the auditions due to the World Tour last year. “Looking forward to it?”

“Yes, I’m looking forward to a show that I had to miss out on taking part in for the second year in a row due to the World Tour last year.” Shane responded with an annoyed tone to his voice. “Now I know how Jessie felt when she got eliminated in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament back in January.”

“Gee, thanks, remind me to confine you to the couch for the Supercard break week when we return to Vegas.” I commented sarcastically and Shane gulped nervously.

“Quickly changing the subject before Jessie castrates me in my sleep.” Shane commented with another gulp. “I just hope that there’s going to be a male winner this year, the only male winner the US has was Luca and his season is largely considered to be the worst, largely because of Krissi but still.”

“Yeah but she probably wouldn’t have been that popular if she was on any other season anyway, besides I still consider Season Five to be a lot worse than Season Four.” I responded as I picked up a couple of Amibos and put it in Jake’s basket, being the only fluent Japanese speaker among the three of us Jake was going to handle paying for the stuff once we were satisfied. “Besides, do you really think I’d go all Lorena Bobbet on you?”

“If the rumors that have been circulating the web since your last defense of the Bombshell Internet Championship are to be believed…….” Shane trailed off and I rolled my eyes in response. “I’m still kinda surprised that Keira never made good on her promise to beat the crap out of you, granted she can’t do it right now because she’s still recovering from her match against Uriella but still.”

“First off, we both know that those rumors have more bullshit in them than a bull with explosive diarrhea, second even if Keira had a good leg going into her title match against The Angel Clan I have The Angel Clan and Amy backing me up, even someone as dumb as her has to see that that would not end well for her.” I responded as I shook my head and Jake couldn’t help but chuckle under his breath at my first comment. “And it’s like I said, with her bad leg I’ll be surprised if she makes it to Into the Void.”

“And unless Roxi can find a tag team partner at the last minute then Team Hero’s title reign is going to end pretty anti-climatically.” Shane added and I nodded in response, by this point we had a decent amount of Amibos and other character stuff in the basket and Jake was double checking the amount of Yen we had in our pockets to see if we had enough for all of it. “Besides, I can’t exactly worry about Team Hero at the moment as my focus is on this match for obvious reasons.”

“True enough, there is a lot riding on this match and you can actually prove that you can do something on your own.” Jake responded only to grimace when he saw the death glare that I was giving him. “No offense.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll shut the idiots who think that I can’t do anything on my own up at Into the Void, especially since everyone seems to forget that I beat Mercedes on my own to win the title in the first place!” I responded with an annoyed grunt before shaking my head. “Anyway I think we’ve got enough stuff do we have enough money to pay for it.”

“Barely, if you had grabbed the expensive stuff instead then we’d be in trouble but we’re fine.” Jake responded before we handed over our money to him and he went over to the counter to pay for the stuff. “Meet you guys outside?”

“Will do.” I responded before we left the store and looked around, the morning rush was still in full swing but there were a few places that I could do my promo in private, helped that I don’t speak any Japanese whatsoever so they won’t understand me even if they see/overhear me. “We were going to meet up at that Café for brunch, weren’t we?”

“Yeah, just as soon as Jake’s finished in there.” Shane responded as he motioned to the door. “How about this, you go do your promo and I’ll come get you once Jake’s done?” Shane suggested and I nodded before walking off to a more secluded spot in Character Street, it wasn’t to say that the area wasn’t completely deserted but it was still quiet enough for me to do my promo without being interrupted by anyone, speaking of which……

“One month ago at Blaze of Glory I won this.” I said as I help up the Bombshell Internet Championship which I had previously been keeping in my backpack to avoid being stopped for autographs, didn’t completely work because I was still spotted a couple of times but still. “And you know what else? I won this on my own without any help from anyone unless you count Shane and Jake cheering me on from the ringside area and even then they didn’t get involved in the match directly, funny how people tend to forget that fact when my first two defenses were overshadowed by how they ended!”

I added before hoisting the belt over my shoulder.

“First I was defeated by Melody by DQ when Amy interfered making her return in the process and don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for Amy’s help but it gets annoying when everyone thinks that you can’t win a match on your own especially after my second defense when Mark made the match a non-title match at the last minute but it’s like I said on Twitter, Mark was just showing why he’s the competent co-owner as he realized that a goofball like Melody holding a belt would be like the Harlem Globetrotters winning the NBA Championships!”

I said before scoffing.

“But because Christian is a moron he decided to not send Melody to the back of the line where she belongs and gave her a third chance whilst throwing in Amy and Natalie for good measure! In two weeks’ time at Into the Void my title will be on the line in a Tag Team Match where the Metal and Punk Connection reunite to take on Melody and Natalie, if I’m pinned by either of my opponents I lose the belt and Mark’s barred from screwing over Melody again, normally at this point I’d get started on my trash talk but I want to address something.”

I commented with a small laugh.

“Ever since my rematch against Melody pretty much every bombshell on the roster accused me of sleeping with him behind my husband’s back, I’d almost call those morons jealous of my success if it didn’t make me sound like a god-damn Mean Girl! Besides that, no I’m not cheating on Shane, why would I even cheat on a fellow metalhead with a guy who can’t tell the difference between the numerous metal genres who happens to be my boss? Like I said, Mark’s the competent co-owner but’s as far as my relationship with him goes and besides! If I was cheating on Shane, I like to think that I can do a lot better than Mark Ward!”

Shots fired! Anyway onto my opponents and you get no prizes for guessing who I’m kicking things off with.

“Melody, I’d almost accuse you of the same things people have accused me of doing with Mark only with Christian if Christian wasn’t gay because that’s the only possible reason I can think off for you getting a third chance at the Bombshell Internet Championship, I mean seriously, Steve may be the king of all assholes but he had a point about certain championship opportunities being charity cases and this match definitely has charity case written all over it, at least I could understand your second chance at the title since Amy did cost you the match but the third?”

I said before shaking my head.

“Nuh-uh, Mark may have screwed you over but it’s better for the championship in the long run because honestly, who wants a goofball as a champion? Isn’t the Bombshell Internet Championship supposed to be the number two belt in the promotion? By Christian’s logic Stephan Baldwin, Chris O’Donnell and Matthew McConaughey would be Best Support Actor winners for their roles in Bio-Dome, Batman and Robin and the 1998 Godzilla movie respectively! What’s that? Never heard of Bio-Dome? Be thankful but that’s not the point!”

I’m sure my next statement won’t get me in any hot water.

“People like Melody don’t get to be champions! Simple as that! And before any Social Justice Warriors accuse me of being racist, that’s not what I meant! For one thing Melody’s American and Caucasian for that matter! Comedy characters have their place but not as the cornerstone of a fucking division and Melody should have been sent to the back of the line as a direct result of that fact but no, Christian had to placate the crybaby and here we are with you having your third and hopefully last chance at this title!

I said with a grin.

“Melody I’m going to close this segment of this promo with a variant of an old saying, beat me once, shame on Amy for interfering, beat me twice, shame on me for missing the Wall of Death, beat me three times? You have a better chance of J2H taking you back! I won’t make the same mistake I did last time Melody and me and Amy will beat you cleanly!”

Next up is Natalie.

“Spent so fucking long talking about Melody that I almost forgot about her steroid addicted tag team partner but to be fair I don’t exactly have as much to do with Natalie as I do with Melody because outside of one match between Amy and Natalie and a couple of backstage segments how much interaction have I had with Natalie? None but I guess Christian threw her into the match due to her feud with Amy that resulted from my first match against Melody!”

Not that it helps Melody’s already slim chances off course.

“Hell I’m still surprised that Christian hired you back after the fiasco at the last Summer XXXTreme Supercard but that’s beside the point, Natalie you like to throw your weight around the ring as well as throw other Bombshells around the ring as Amy can attest but now that me and Amy are facing you in a tag team match you’ll have a much harder time doing that!”

I said before shaking my head.

“Like Melody this isn’t the first time we’ve faced off in the ring, unlike Melody it’s been quite some time since our first and last meetings, first there was that Mixed Tag Team Match at the very beginning of the World Tour last year that also featured Simon and Steve and, well, we both know how that ended, then there was that Musical Chairs Gauntlet Bullshit from the show that Despayre was in charge and I honestly thought that that would be the last we’d see of you in an SCW ring, obviously I thought wrong.”

I said before shifting my weight.

“And there’s another thing we have in common Nat, you thought wrong as well! In fact, you are thinking wrong right now by thinking that you and Melody are going to take this title from me! I’ll go into why that line of thinking is almost as idiotic as the average Donald Trump supporter in a sec but in the meantime Nat, there’s only one way this match will end and it’ll be with you and Melody playing a fun game of count the ceiling lights whilst I celebrate a third successful title defense!”

One last thing before I wrap things up.

“I’m going into a hypothetical scenario here, now Melody I know that you can’t understand any words that are longer than two letters but bear with me here! Let’s say that Natalie hits either the Winds of Change or the Taff Valley Driver on me and goes for the pin, said pin is broken up but not by Amy but by Melody, the same applies to Melody if she hits me with any of her new finishers or even bursts out one of her old finishers, get the picture yet ladies?”

Yes? Too bad, I’m saying it anyway!

“Let me spell it out for you, only one of you will walk out the Internet Champion if I get pinned, now Natalie may claim that she’s only interested in making sure that Melody gets the title reign that was stolen from her but how much truth is in that statement, really? I mean Natalie has waited almost as long as I have to get a title here in SCW and that’s not getting into stuff like Christian forcing her to sit out her contract for almost a year!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Me and Amy on the other hand? Not only are we an experienced team but we are under no such restriction so whilst we are working together like the well-oiled machine we are and you are bickering we will come out on top in the end! Whether or not this Metal and Punk Connection reunion is permanent remains to be seen but for now the band is back together and this is out reunion tour, first stop? Tokyo, Japan and the defeat of Melody and Natalie at our hands, the Metal and Punk Connection will rock our way to a win in this match and I, the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco, will move on to more worthy challengers like Amanda Hugginkiss or Doris the Make-Up Lady!”

I went off to meet-up with the boys as the scene fades.

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:47:41 AM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Wow I did it, I did it… I DID IT!! I took on the giant known as Mikah and I beat her. OH MY LIFE I’m so excited. I mean I thought we weren’t going to wrestle and we were just going to strike and make Hot Stuff mad but then he marched on out (predictable) and was all like “I’ll take J2H’s title away from him” so I sat down. Why did I sit down? Because I’m sick and tired of having James’ title belt / he used as a threat to me so I sat down, because I want it to end. Also do you REALLY think that Hot Stuff would strip James of his belt? I mean come on, I’m not blind but even I can see that would never happen. Hot Stuff loves James. James is his best creation; do you really think he would tarnish that by ripping the belt away from him all because of a little blonde not doing what he wants? It’s not going to happen.

I’m calling your bluff Mr Hot Stuff.

Teehee that rhymed!

So I sat down and people around the world blew up deluxe, but let’s take a walk in my size 7 Jimmy’s for a second. Do you think for one moment that James would give up his World Heavyweight Championship to save me? Do you think for one second that James would give up anything to keep me from doing something that I don’t want to do or keep me safe?

BEEP!

Your seconds is over and the answer is; NO! He wouldn’t so why should I continue to do things that I don’t want to do to protect him?

“Because you love him”

Nah uh, you love him.

Anyways Hot Stuff tried to threaten Mikah with some press responsibilities in Japan and she just sat down as well. So that’s when captain cranky pants got on his big and mighty horse and brought in the big guns. He said he would ruin Despy’s chance at becoming the NEXT Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. Well we all know how Mikah and I feel about Despy and that wasn’t something we could live with so we got up, we dusted off our invisible gloves and we went toe to toe in a battle of the ages.

And I made Mikah drop with the MellyPOP and I pinned her one, two, three.

Now before you say, yes we know Melody stop talking about it, let me just say, OKAY. I’ll stop talking about it in ten seconds, first I just want to say it was a great honour to go up against her and I really didn’t think I was going to come out on top. Okay I’ll stop talking about it riiiiiiiiiight now.

I can’t believe I beat Mikah.

Sorry guys it just slipped out.

Take two.

So this week I have the week off, well so I thought. I was going to head to Zanzibar; I have had this holiday planned for months it was going to be my first BIG girl holiday alone. However Mr cranky pants had to ruin that as well when he said I couldn’t go and that myself and JAMES HUNTINGTON-HAWKES NUMBER THREE were required back in LA to speak with some potential sponsors for Sin City Wrestling. They requested us, us two. James and Melody, Jelody, Jelly, Mames, Melmes, Jamel… whatever you want to call us, they wanted US as a TEAM. I mean I’m honoured but boy oh boy, they could have picked anyone but him, anyone...

Do you know how uncomfortable this is going to be? I mean not for me, for him. I seem to make James angry and like I don’t even have to do anything. Yet I do that every day by just waking up and still being alive, but having to be close to him again, is going to eat us both alive. He hates me, I still lo… li… lo… like him but he is like “GET AWAY YOU LOVE DRAKE” I don’t love Drake… I love Pizza, pizza gets me, pizza is cheesy I like cheese, together forever.

Marry me Pizza.

This week is going to be hell, it’s not that I don’t want to try and smooth things over with James it’s just that I know that he won’t listen to a damn thing I have to say anyways. He will be rude, he will be mean and he will be hard to work with because he won’t want to be there. I wish… things were different but sadly I don’t think it’s ever going to change. We have a week filled with interviews, meetings, photo shoots, a gala dinner… what’s a gala dinner? But first we have to share a plane ride back to LA that’s like fourteen hours of no escaping each other.

Not only do I have that to focus on but I also have a match to get ready for, for Into The void, I’m teaming with my bestie, my Natalie-Slice and we are taking on Jessie “I’m annoying” Salco and Amy “I’m well past my prime” Marshall in a tag team match. The catch is… if Natalie or I pin Jessie Salco we have the chance to become the Sin City Wrestling Internet Bombshell Champion. Do I want that championship belt? Yes, but will I get it? Probably not, I mean Hot Stuff always gets what he wants and having me as the champion isn’t very high on his list of wants.

Will I give it everything I have? Absolutely.

If Natalie was to pin Jessie Salco would I be mad? ABSolutely (see what I did there? Because she is racked, stacked and jacked) not, she deserves it just as much as what I do. I am her biggest fan and I know for a fact that this little mind boggling stipulation won’t get in the way of our ability to be a well-oiled and functioning tag team.

Well... what a week ahead, what a week indeed… now let’s get on with it shall we?

---

Airplane drama; Sunday night

The scene opens up inside a large plane that is filled to the brim with passengers; however we skip and jump up to first class to see the roomy domain of the rich and famous. Business men and women can be seen in their seats waiting for take-off while they continue to talk away on their phones and use their laptops. The first class section of the plane is quiet as it should be, until J2H storms onto the plane in a terrible mood. He pushes past a number of the flight staff before he finds his seat, an air hostess comes over to take his carry-on bag away from him but James just waves her off before almost growling at her for trying again. He hadn’t bothered to look down and acknowledge Melody who had already had her seat and was ready for take-off. Once James finished with his bag he tossed it in the overhead compartment making a loud thud catching the attention of the fellow flyers but he didn’t care. He quickly and loudly flopped into his seat, only then did he feel the cold hard glares of the fellow passengers that he just ignored as he pulled his cap down over his face to hide his eyes. He was tired and stressed, Melody could tell that by the simple lines on his face that screamed I don’t want to be here and I just want to sleep for days. She didn’t want to say anything but every inch of her body wanted to ask him if he was okay, but she held back that urge. Finally after five or so minutes the cabin crew prepared for take-off and his voice finally pricked her ears.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Before this plane even takes off, let’s get one thing out in the open, no I don’t want to talk to you. So just sit down and be quiet for the next fifteen hours or however long this flight is. Okay?

His voice harsh, cold and bitter everything that she expected. Melody was convinced that he hated her, she could tell by every twitch his body was making beside her. The very thought of spending 15 hours with her was enough to send him batty. Melody just pulled up her fluffy rainbow travel blanket up over her and tucked herself in before she turned to look at him with a frown on her face. As sigh escaped her lips as she studied his face once more that was half hidden from his flat brimmed hat.

Melody: Okay.

Turning away from him she made sure he didn’t catch a look of despair in her normally filled with life eyes, before she closed them to try and fall asleep.

3 hours in;

The scene opens back up with Melody now watching her laptop in front of her; she was streaming her match from earlier in the night versus Mikah. While the laptop was playing her match, Melody was taking notes while also swaying her hands around in her own personal space as if she was trying to work out hand placements on the plane for future counters or future wrestling holds. She wasn’t aware that her movements had woken James up and that he wasn’t in a good mood.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> WHAT are you doing?

Melody jumped in her seat as she turned around to look at James who was staring at her with his sunken eyes. He looked like death warmed up, she just smiled at him trying to break the tension but he wasn’t having a bar of it. James continued to eye Melody up and down as she just gawked up at him. She went to speak but she remembered what she agreed on when they first got on the plane.

Melody:

She pointed to her lips as if to say they were sealed and that action brought nothing but more steam to rise from the top of James’ head, even when she was completely silent and respecting his wishes she was still annoying to him. James rolled his hazel eyes before he growled.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Just spit it out.

Melody was going to fake unlock her lips and talk but she decided against it when she saw the displeased look on his face. She just sighed and continues to look at him, while she adjusted her low cut white blouse. Indirectly causing James’ attention to move from her face down to her chest, he took in a good hard stare before he closed his eyes and shook his head from side to side.

Melody: I’m just re-watching my match from tonight and taking down notes to see where I can do better.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well just take notes and stop swinging your arms around like a crazy person.

The slight smile on her face faded as instead of offering her words of advice about her wrestling, he just slammed her down about being “crazy” once again. There was a point in time where James thought Melody was crazy, but once they got to know each other fondly he defended her, he protected her and he went to bat for her when people tried to bully her or pick on her for being different. Now, they were right back to where they started, they were right back at the beginning, where she was just an annoying poor person to him who didn’t deserve his time or his energy.

5 hours in;

Their meal had been delivered and just as Melody was going to dig into hers and enjoy her first class plane food she turned over to see that James was still sleeping. She huffed before putting down her knife and fork before giving James a little shove. The first shove was followed by another and another as she quietly called his name.

Melody: James… James… Jam… Jay… James…

She had gently rocked him awake and he was livid as he ripped the cap off his head and looked down at her, his white teeth were gritted together as he spoke towards her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> WHAT?

Melody pulled her hand back from his body as she just dropped it back in her lap she didn’t exactly know what to say but somehow words just started to pour out of her mouth.

Melody: Your meal has arrived, I didn’t want you to sleep through it in case by the time you woke up it got cold and then you went without a meal.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> We’re in first class Melody, if I wanted more food they would just get me more food, do you know nothing?

Melody: Oh… well sorry.

He was angry at her still and she probably couldn’t blame him I mean she had woke him up twice now. She just turned away from him once again and pushed her food away, suddenly she wasn’t very hungry. Closing her eyes she tried to hide away from the world even though she was right there in plain sight. Finally she gave in and just pulled up her special travel blanket over her head to shut everything out.

7 hours in;

Melody: Ohhh BOY ICE CREAM!!!

Melody was just about the put the scoop of ice cream that was on the silver spoon inside her mouth before James’ tattooed and muscular arm cut across her and knocked the spoon out of her hand and sent it tumbling to the tray in front of her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> STOP!!!

Melody looked up at James her eyes were narrowed as she was looking at him like he had just stabbed a unicorn.

Melody: Stop why stop?

She didn’t understand him, did he hate her that much he was now going to torment her that much by not letting her eat her ice cream? Melody went to grab the spoon once more but James’ hand reached out and grabbed on to it and yanked it away forcefully.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> It’s got that fake cherry flavouring in it Mel, you eat that you die.

Before Melody could reply James had taken the bowl of ice cream that was in front of her away from her and put it on his tray. He clicked his fingers and a hostess made her way over and he quickly got rid of Melody’s bowl of ice cream as well as his own. Melody wondered how James knew it had that cherry flavour in it but she quickly noticed at he had taken a spoonful into his mouth before he warned her. The evidence was on the fact the spoon had a bit of ice cream still left on it but it was smeared as if it had been inside his mouth before being pulled out and rejected. She understood why he would be getting rid of her bowl but why was he sending his own away as well? What did this mean? Melody just looked up at him as she nervously pushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her right ear and smiled.

Melody: You remembered my allergy?

She was hoping this was a window of opportunity for them to start talking once again but the sudden hardness that fell onto James’ face told her otherwise.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Don’t read into it, I just didn’t want to have stupid rumours flying around that I’m the reason you died.

He quickly rolled over to his side in his big comfortable plane chair that still managed to feel like hard cement compared to his comfortable bed at home to avoid all options for future conversations. While Melody just looked at the back of his neck, looking at the wing tattoos that he had on the back of his neck, before her eyes wandered onto the one that read patience. For someone who had that word tattooed on himself, he surely didn’t have any. Melody turned back to the chair in front of her and started to watch the TV screen that was playing Big Bang Theory reruns as she tried to get her mind around what had just happened. He had just saved her from having an allergic reaction that could have caused death and now he was acting like he didn’t care again? She was getting whiplash from this emotional roller-coaster and she wanted off. With another harsh sigh Melody unbuckled her seat belt and decided to go for a walk around the plan to stretch her legs.

10 hours in;

You want to know what the next few hours were like for Melody and James? Well here’s just a snippet.

Melody: Thanks for looking out for me before, I appreciate it.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I don’t care and I don’t want to talk about it.

Melody: But I want to talk about it.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well I don’t want to talk about it.

Melody: But I do.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well I don’t and that’s final.

The next five hours are going to feel like eternity guys; hopefully you can make it home without killing each other first.

11 hours in;

They were both awake and looking down at their phones, the joys of WIFI on planes these days. It distracted each other from having to actually look at one another or talk. Melody was the first one to slide her phone back into her dirty denim jean pocket while James continued to bash away at the keypad. After a few moments he slid his phone into the front pocket of his black jeans before he adjusted his designer t-shirt that was riding up around his neck. He dug his hand into his shirt and pulled out his thick gold chain and fixed it so it wasn’t twisted and kinked. He could tell that she was watching him. Melody on the other hand was trying to cover up her side eyes by flicking through a plane magazine that she has found on her journey around the plane. She caught on to the fact that he had now busted her looking at him and she carefully placed the magazine down in her lap. He didn’t stop looking at her so to Melody that was an open invitation to speak.

Melody: Can we please talk about Drake?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> …

James’ tired eyes didn’t blink they just widened and within a second he had his seat belt unbuckled and he was just about to get up and out of his seat. Melody reached across and grabbed onto his hands, she held onto them as firmly as she could, stealing his attention away from leaving. She looked up into his hazel eyes’ trying to search for the James that she knew was hiding in there, the one that was nice and kind, hoping that he still existed.

Melody: Before you storm off and leave you have to hear this. I never did anything with him; I don’t like him like that. Sure he took me a concert a two years ago to see Bruno, but don’t you think if I had some hidden underlying feelings for him we would have gotten together then? Hmmm? It wasn’t me, in the picture and deep down I know that you know this. Yes we had dinner together to talk about the movie but NO we didn’t do anything, no hand holding, no kissing and no other adult related items. I mean I hugged him but I hug everyone. You know that. You know that’s what I’m like and that’s what I’ve always been like.

Her hazel eyes were pleading with him to stay, pleading with him to talk to her so they could work this out. James on the other hand didn’t know what to say or what to do right now. His eyes were quickly directed down to his hands as he watched Melody’s thumbs unbeknown to her rub circles on the back of his palms. It was something that she did when they were together to comfort him or let him know that she was there.

Melody: Stop being so angry at me, please… you know how I feel about you.

She lifted his hands up and was about to place them on her chest near her heart but he quickly snapped them back before wiggling them free from her grasp.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m going to the bar.

Melody just looked up at him, hoping that he would change his mind about her.

Melody: James we need to sort this out.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> There’s nothing to sort out, you ruined it.

His voice was sharp and filled with rage as he just looked at her with disgust.

Melody: I… I…

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You… You…

He was mocking her as she was trying to get him to understand, she was trying to open up to him but he didn’t want to hear it. The look on her face must have said it all, she was just seconds from crying and James didn’t want to see that. He didn’t want to feel “tricked” by Melody once again with her tears. He knew her tears were real but still they taunted him. Melody just wanted him to understand her side of the story she just wanted him to know she wouldn’t do that with Drake.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m going to the bar, don’t follow me, don’t talk to me and for the love of God in the future leave me the hell alone. We, us... whatever this was, it’s over. Next week is just a work relationship, just business nothing more… so stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to cover up your lies.

Melody: I’m not lying!!!

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Save it.

Before she could reply he stormed off towards the front of the plane where there was a bar for the first class passengers. She watched him take a seat and order himself a round of drinks before she pulled her rainbow blanket up over her head. She reclined her chair right back into sleeping position and held onto herself trying to stop herself from crying. She didn’t want to cry anymore, she was tired of it, but lately it was like life just loved throwing lemons at her. The true question here was how much longer could she deal with the sour taste of citrus in her mouth? Under the blanket she looked down at her ring finger looking at her J2HHIII tattoo and she swallowed hard, she was an idiot for thinking it would ever get back to that. Whatever that was. Tucking her knees up into her chest, Melody hugged onto her knees as she closed her eyes squeezing them together hoping this would stop the stinging pain that was building. However it was too late as a single tear slide down her face and ended its life on her plump lips. She quickly raised her hand and wiped it away, she knew he couldn’t see it but she didn’t want there to be any trace of tears on her face when she finally saw him once again.

14 hours in;

It was almost landing time and James had stumbled his way back to his seat, the last time he had seen Melody was three hours ago and now she was passed out in her chair. She looked peaceful as her long blonde hair was out and flowing around her face. Her hands were clutching onto her blanket as she  slept her chest inhaled and exhaled with each breath. She was finally sleeping, something that was almost like an enigma to her these days. The plane bumped a little as it hit some turbulence, the movement wasn’t enough to wake Melody but it was enough to cause her to stir. She rolled over in her sleep and was now facing away from James. Her right hand came up to subconsciously move her blonde hair out of her face. As she moved her hair something small behind the back of Melody’s ear caught James’ eyes. He was now looking at a small cursive letter tattoo that he couldn’t quite make out what it said. Narrowing his eyes he found himself trying to read it.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What the f… is that a G or a… J?

And we fade.

Photo-shoot mayhem;

After a full on morning of shooting pictures together Melody and James had finally been given their release from the photo shoot. James had raced off without saying a word or without even bothering to look at the finished product and headed for his dressing room, to shower, get dressed and leave. Melody on the other hand was still on set. She was dressed in a white robe that was draped around her shoulders, while her long legs were on display. She was in a pair of short brown pants and a short crop top bralette that was decorated in golden swirls and engravings; she looked like a Greek goddess. She wasn’t alone; in the room was the crew who were breaking down the Greek looking set, while the two photographers were scanning through the photos on their laptop while Melody’s stylist was playing with Mel’s long blonde hair. All four of them were looking at the photos, discussing which ones were good to use and which should just never see the light of day. To say that James and Melody had to get up close and personal was an understatement as some of the photos that were being shown on the laptop had Melody and James forced to be in each other’s arms looking at each other like a mythical God and Goddess. James’ muscles were out, his body was bronzed with oil yet his tattoos were still on display. His face was stern and well etched; it was as if he was born to play this role. They continued to flick through the shoots, showing really good material that they could work with. Melody had a smile on her face because she was happy with the outcome, considering the morning have been nothing by torture for her. Working with James was never easy, working with James when he hated you? Well that was damn near impossible, yet somehow they had managed to put all of their differences aside and worked on this together to help Sin City Wrestling secure a major sponsor. Who the sponsor is you’ll just have to wait and see.

As Melody continued to look at her hard work, she pointed at the screen and started to talk away to one of the photographers asking him to show her that photo in black and white. Once the picture turned black and white all four of them just looked at it pleased, it was the perfect shot. It was the money shot. Just as Melody was going to hug and kiss the workers a loud female voice could be heard in the background.    

Cheryl: MELLLLLLLLLOOOOODY!!!

Melody didn’t have to turn around to know who that was, it was her mother. She quickly spun around and rushed towards her mother with her arms wide open looking for a hug.

Melody: MOM?!

Melody crashed into her mother for a hug and the two blondes embraced like they hadn’t seen each other in months. Melody held onto her mother so tightly until she saw her father who was standing to the side waiting for his turn. Melody let go of her mother and skipped over to her dad, flying into his arms.

Melody: Daddy!

She nestled herself into his warm chest and held onto her father for dear life. I mean Melody loved her mother and father evenly but she would always be her daddies’ little girl. Melody continued to hold on to her dad, before she turned back to look at her mother.

Melody: What are you both doing here?

She pulled away from her dad and quickly tied the robe up, she wasn’t dressed suitable to be around her parents and she didn’t want them to feel uncomfortable. Her father just pressed his lips onto the top of head and kissed her, completely unaware that Melody was trying to hide her body from embarrassment.

Russell: Your mother and I thought we would pop on in and surprise you.

Melody’s mother had made her way behind her and was now hugging her from behind, as she looked up at her husband.

Cheryl: SURPRISE!!

Melody reached up and held onto her mother’s arms that were draped around her neck, before she started to sway from side to side in excitement. Melody’s mother Cheryl was exactly like Melody, same height, same hair, same eyes and same personality. However Cheryl was able to find that filter where she could turn off her bubbly personality and turn into the professional business woman that she was today. I mean she didn’t just own the winery and farm that Melody grew up on she was a celebrated chef, an author, a TV personality and one of the richest self made women in farming. I know right farming isn’t glamorous, it isn’t all roses but if you could make just $1 from farming you’re in the green, imagine how hard it was to make millions of the $1 dollars? It wasn’t easy, but she and her husband Russell had done it, they had built and empire from the ground up.

Melody: Well you have excellent timing we just wrapped up and I’m dying for some lunch. So let me just go shower and get ready so we can go out?

Melody frees herself from her mother’s grip and she starts to skip off towards her dressing room, excited for her afternoon with her parents.

Cheryl: That sound wonderful sweetie, go grab your stuff and we’ll meet you here.

Cheryl and Russell embrace in a hug as they watch their daughter skip off down the hall, with nothing but proud smiles on their face. Cheryl was dressed in a long black halter neck maxi dress that was flowing in the breeze from the big fans in the room. On her feet was a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals, while both of her wrists were lined with expensive gold bracelets while her left wrist was blinged out with a diamond Chanel watch. Her hair was curled to perfection, not a single hair was out of spot. While Russell was wearing his favourite pair of blue wrangler jeans, his favourite boots and his favourite button up plaid shirt. However even though his clothing wasn’t brand named or new he still looked immaculately dressed. His boots were polished, his cowboy buckled was out and proud, while his shirt was pressed and tucked in. His wrist had a designer watch on it, if you asked him who it was from he wouldn’t be able to tell you but he wore it because Cheryl brought it for him and well we all know the saying happy wife happy life.

As the two started to talk to each other, James had reappeared and was on his way out. The way to the exit was going past Melody’s parents. He had never meet them or spoken to them, but he knew they were her parents because Melody had shown him pictures of them. He ducked his head down and made a swift move towards the exit of the building but a loud booming voice stopped him in his traces.

Russell: James.

Russell has stepped away from his wife and had made his way over to his old “son in law” while James just stopped and turned towards him half expecting to be abused by this rodeo looking cowboy. Instead he was met with an out stretched hand. James looked up at Russell and looked into his eyes before looking back down at the hand that was being offered for a hand shake. He didn’t know what to do, so he just adjusted the duffle bag that was over his shoulder first before he extended his hand out and the two exchanged an awkward but firm handshake. Russell just nodded down towards the boy before Melody’s mother could be heard making her way over towards them.  

Cheryl: Oh My God, is that James, James?

She didn’t even think of personal space as she just pushed passed her husband and embraced James with a big ol’ hug, before James could react Cheryl had pulled back from him and was now holding onto his arms.

Cheryl: My, my… I can see why my little girl went crazy for you. Now... what are you doing for lunch?

She pulled her hands away from James before she stepped up back to Russell’s side as she waited for an answer from James. James on the other hand had no idea what to do or say as he looked for a way out of this.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I was…

He started to point towards the door but Cheryl cut him off, completely unaware of the line that she was no doubt crossing.

Cheryl: Nonsense, I don’t want to hear it you’re coming with us, our shout so don’t worry about a thing.

James had to smirk at her say “out shout” it was like they didn’t really know who he was, he could definitely pay his way in this world he had done it ever since he was a little boy. Russell could sense that this situation was getting tense so he offered James an out.

Russell: Cheryl, what if the boy has plans?

He grinned down at James who flashed him a look that said thank you, but Momma Melody wasn’t having a bar of it as she just threw her hands up in the air and waved that suggestion off.

Cheryl: He can cancel them.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I…

Before he could even try and talk his way out of this one, Cheryl put her foot down and cut the tension down with a knife.  

Cheryl: Look we know everything about everything, so don’t think that we don’t know and please don’t think we are trying to be nosy or this is a flamboyant way to get you back with our daughter because trust me that isn’t the case. We just want to get to know you and finally get to see who you are… plus it’s our shout and it’s for my birthday because Melody dear wasn’t at home for it, so don’t let an old bird like me down.

James didn’t know what to say so he just awkwardly nodded his head as if to say yes and before he knew it Cheryl was clapping her hands in excitement.

Cheryl: Excellent… I’ll go get Melody, she’ll be thrilled.

With a hop, skip and a jump Cheryl pranced her way down the hallway in search of her daughter so she could tell her the good news. Leaving James and Russell alone for the first time ever as James watched Cheryl skip off he found words just spilling from his mouth.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> It all makes sense now.

Russell: What’s that?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Where Melody gets her energy from.

Russell let out a slight chuckle before he walked off leaving James alone while he decided to go look out one of the big floor to ceiling windows to stare down at hustle and bustle of West Hollywood.

Cheryl: Honey hurry up in there, we have to go… but don’t like rush, rush… take your time put a little effort in James is coming with us.

Cheryl had found her way into Melody’s dressing room and she could hear that the shower had just stopped so she was standing outside of the bath room door. She had a smile from ear to ear because she knew exactly how her daughter would react.

Melody: You invited HIM?!

Melody’s muffled voice could be heard from behind the door, she was annoyed. Cheryl just rolled her eyes another trait that Melody had picked up from her.

Cheryl: It’s for my birthday sweetie.

Cheryl took a step back as she heard the door being opened as Melody just stepped out, with her wet hair dripping down her body while she was wrapped up in a bright yellow towel. She was looking at her mother in disbelief but she had to see if she was telling her the truth.

Melody: You can’t invite him to a family lunch!!!

Cheryl made her way over to Melody’s bag and she started to go through it looking for an outfit for her daughter to wear today. she found a cute denim skirt with buttons up the front that she held on to and a cute black shirt that would go perfectly with it. Cheryl spun around and held out the clothes to Melody.

Cheryl: I can invite anyone I want to it’s my birthday lunch.

Melody took the clothes being offered to her and she looked down at them, her mother did have good taste in clothing. She pushed past her mother and went into her bag pulling out a matching set of Calvin Klein underwear before she turned back to look at her mother who had nothing but a sweet smile plastered on her face. She was good at playing innocent but Melody knew this look all too well, after all it was the same look she got.

Melody: He hates me… and you can’t be friends with him.

Melody held onto the pile of clothes close to her chest as she said “he hates me” as if she was trying to hide the little pieces of her heart breaking, as if her mother could see right through her. Cheryl wasn’t buying it and she was running out of patience.

Cheryl: Melody Grace Carpenter, do I need to call that charming Mark Ward fella again and get your contract pulled from that wrestling company you work for and send you to bible camp?

Melody: Huh?

Before Melody could continue Cheryl had walked up to her daughter and she spun her around, pushing her back in the bathroom as if to tell her to hurry up and get ready. Melody took the hint as she entered the bathroom but she turned around at the last moment to get blasted by her mother.

Cheryl: Do not speak such foul language at me again, he doesn’t H word you and I will not have any daughter of mine using that word around me. You can use it in your wrestling promos but not around me young girl.

Cheryl was getting stern with Melody something that she had to perfect over the years as how could you get mad at her? She was pure and innocent, everything that was good in the world and she was her only daughter, hell in fact her only child.

Melody: Mom…

Cheryl: Don’t take that tone with me… now chop-chop. I’ve missed you and your sulking is eating into the Carpenters family and Huntington-Hawkes bonding time.

Melody: Fine, okay…

Melody just sunk back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her to go get ready, while Cheryl walked around her daughters dressing room collecting her daughters things so they wouldn’t be delayed any longer.

Cheryl: Melody Grace, where are your manners? I just said I missed you.

Cheryl piled all of her daughter’s belongings into her bag, before she quickly picked out a jacket and a pair of shoes that her daughter would wear today. A smirk crossed her face as she finally heard a sigh come from the bathroom followed with.

Melody: Sorry Mom, I missed you too.

And we fade.
---
<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always... buy shoes. Ooops my bad, let’s start this off correctly.

So this week has been chaos to say the least but at least it’s coming to an end and I can finally put my focus to where it belongs. My focus belongs on teaming with Natalie-Slice and beating Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall at Into The Void. I should be training instead of working on photo-shoots and doing gala events but you know what they say... happy boss... happy work place right? Well I sure hope so because James and I had to go through hell to sell SCW and get them a nice little deal with a sponsor... not just any sponsor a big sponsor that may just change a certain aspect of the company.  

You’re welcome everyone, when that nice little bonus comes in your next pay-check.

However don’t be fooled, even though I have been busy doing other things don’t think that my eyes have been off the prize. The prize being the Bombshell Internet Championship. I want it, I deserve it, hell it should already be mine but because Jessie has sticky fingers she can’t seem to be torn away from it. Nevertheless Christian Underwood has stepped in this time and IF I can pin Jessie AGAIN at Into The Void, I will be walking out of Tokyo the NEW bombshell Internet Champion. It will be the greatest night of my life.

Now before I count my chickens before they hatch, I’m fully aware that Natalie could be going into this match with the very same idea... pin Jessie Salco and become a champion. If that was to happen, Natalie I assure you I will be nothing but proud. You have my word, there will be no hard feelings, after all this is the sport we live in and the better one of us will get the pin fall on the night.

God help Jessie Salco because she is going to need all the help she can get next Sunday night. Not only does she have a target painted on her back, but she will be the main focus for all my built up anger and frustration. You see it’s not because she is the current champion it’s because she is the constant annoying itch that I can’t seem to scratch. I mean I’ve made her tap, I’ve pinned her and yet she is still hanging around putting her nose in my business. Well Salco it’s time for that nose to be removed, no more bull dust twitter wars, no more backstage attacks, this all ends next Sunday when I put you in your spot.

By the way your spot is below me...

You’re going to be a nice view in my rear-view mirror when Natalie and I drive by you and Amy Marshall next Sunday. No sweat.

Amy Marshall don’t think that I have forgotten what you did to me in your glorious disappointing return and don’t think that I will let you get away with it. You wanted to make an impact when you returned and I’ll make sure you get the impact you desire, when I plant your face to the canvas, hook your leg and make you tap to the MGC. I’m not playing around.

You claim to be this big bad highflyer who gives no flying ducks... well trust me Amy I’m going to pluck you out of the air like falling snowflake. I’m going to hold on tight and I’m going to make you melt. I’m going to make you wish you never, ever, stepped on the bad side of Melody Grace. I’m going to work you down, I’m going to keep you grounded and I’m going to out wrestling the Punk Princess... You know THE Punk Princess who prides herself on being the ultimate Bombshell. Amy Marshall the Punk Princess who prides herself on being the “it thing” in Japan. Well honey you might think you’re at home in Japan but let me tell you something, you’re late on rent and you’re about to be evicted.

It is what it is...

And what it is? It’s simple... Natalie and I will finally get to tag together and we will finally get to show the whole world that we mean business. She is my NEW tag team partner and I can’t wait to show you all what we have been working on. Sin City Wrestling has been screaming for a shake up in the tag team division well look no further; because once Natalie and I steam roll the Punk Metal Infection? Direction? C-Section? We’re going to kick up the tag division up a notch.

That’s not a threat that’s a guarantee.  

I’m mean just look at us we’re racked, we’re stacked, we’re jacked, we’re weights and cardio, we’re like glitter warriors, shining stars, unicorn defenders, we’re protein with a little bit of carbs, chicken and brown rice... you get my point, we’re into fitness... and we’re all about fit-ness... victory in our trophy cabinet next weekend at Into The Void.  

And that right there is a cold hard fact!

See you next Sunday Amy and Jessie...where Natalie and I force a kink is this punk metal connection.

Mwah!
---

>

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 07:57:43 PM »
 ::: Flashback :::

8th May 2016
Okayama, Japan.
Climax Control 147

The scene opens backstage once more, this time by catering, where we see Amy and Joey sitting and talking and watching the ongoing match on the TV, where Amy suddenly stands to her feet, knocking her chair and over making a beeline to whatever caught her eye.

Joey: What is it?

Joey asks, as he turns to see where Amy is heading and in this case, Amy is seen heading towards Natalie McKinley.

Amy: Oi, bitch! Did you think we were done?

Joey: Amy, don't.

Amy ignores Joey and begins to shove Natalie backwards.

Natalie: You shouldn't start something that you're not capable of finishing.

Amy: You and your threats don't scare me.

Amy shoves Natalie again. Natalie retaliates with a shove of her own, and this is where everything quickly kicks off, as Amy takes a swing at Natalie, but Natalie dodges the move and swings at Amy, catching her and busting her lip open, which infuriates Amy and they begin to brawl. However, security is quick to arrive, and Joey and one security guard drags Amy away, while three guys drag Natalie away.

Amy: This isn't finished.

Natalie: Bring it on, you ferch dwp!

Natalie and Amy struggle against the security guys holding them, and Natalie is dragged away, while Amy is dragged back into catering, where Joey tries to calm Amy down.

::: Off Camera :::

Pacing back and forth, Amy ignores the throbbing pain from her lip, as the blood trickles from her lip to her chin and eventually dripping onto her t-shirt, as she wants to fight more but security at the entrance of catering area blocks the way, as Joey watches Amy pace.

Joey: For Christ sake… Stop pacing.

Joey grabs Amy and stops her dead in her tracks.

Joey: This has got to be stupidest fight I have witnessed.
Joey shakes his head as he picks up a tissue and wipes some of the blood from her face, but Amy snatches the tissue away.

Joey: Seriously… you are going to act like this. This isn’t the woman I know and…. Love.

Amy: What?

Joey scrunches his eyes up and runs his hands through his hair, instantly regretting his words.

Joey: Nothing. Forget what I said.

Amy: No… you said you loved me?

Amy backs away as her anger turns from raging at Natalie to confusion and various other emotions that she can’t convey.

Joey: I’m sorry.

Amy: Too fucking late… you can’t take that back. You know my history.  I just…

Amy takes a few more steps away, as she gets closer to the security guys.

Joey: I know… but I can’t help my feelings. But I guess Joshua and Jamie were right.

Amy: About what?

Joey: That I would lose you.

Amy: Well they were right.  Sorry Joey… I can’t do this.

Amy turns and brushes past the security guards.

Joey: Amelia!

Amy: Go home Joey. Go back to California.

Amy disappears past the security guards leaving Joey standing alone bewildered and annoyed with himself for opening his big mouth, as he wonder if this is the end of their relationship, or just leave things for a couple of days and hope it all blows over.  Whatever the case he has to find somewhere else to stay for the night as he considers his next move.

Joey heads off out of catering and make a beeline for the exit and for a cab back to the hotel.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

10th May 2016
Kobe, Japan
Kobe Beef Steak Ishida Kitanozaka
(Steakhouse)

The scene opens in downtown Kobe more specifically inside the Kobe Beef Steak Ishida Kitanozaka steakhouse, where we see Joshua and Jamie sitting together, as we see Amy come over with three glasses of water and sits down.

“So what up?”

Joshua asks a sips his water, before picking up the menu.

“Joey used the L word.”

“Lube?”

Jamie chuckle, as Joshua looks at Jamie and then at Amy.

“No… Love.”

Amy said shaking her head.

“Oh”

“I know you guys know about it.”

Amy looks at her glass and wipes away some condensation from it.

“We merely advised him not to say anything.”

Joshua looks at Jamie, worried that they might be in trouble here.

“Don’t worry I’m not mad at you guys, more mad at him.”

Amy shrugs as she sips the water.

“Good. So where is he now?”

Jamie asks.

“I don’t know… I’m hoping he is heading back home.”

Amy shrugs.

“Did you break up?”

“I… I don’t know… I am so confused.”

Amy shakes her head and places her head in her hands, as Jamie places a hand on her shoulder.

“Give it a few days, then phone him and talk to him. I know you don’t feel the same way… but you two are great for each other.”

Jamie says.

“What if…”

“No what if’s… just give it time.”

Joshua chipped in, as waitress come over for their orders.

“What would you like?”

“Burger and Fries”

“Steak rare with fries”

“Steak medium rare with potato and salad.”

The waitress jots down the order in Japanese before bowing and walking away, as Joshua, Jamie and Amy place the menus back in a nearby holder as the table stays silent for a moment.

“Moving on… So you have Veronica Taylor this week.”

Joshua breaks the silence.

“Do i?”

Amy says realising that she hadn’t checked the card, as her mind was too preoccupied.

“I’m guessing you haven’t checked the card.”

Jamie queries.

“Uh No.  So Veronica. No Sweat.”

“Wow loving the confidence there.”

Jamie smirks.

“I’m pretty confident that she is going give the same hold bullshit lines and the fact she has done fuck all recently, means this will be pretty damn easy.”

Amy smiles with confidence, as she spots the waitress coming over with their good.

“That was quick”

Joshua says impressed.

“That’s what she said.”

Jamie jokes and gives a wink, as the waitress place the food down in front of them, as Amy thanks her in her native language, before tucking in their food. The scene soon fades out as they all begin to eat their food and talk about this week’s card and various other topics.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Climax Control 148
15th May 2016
Kobe, Japan

Justin: Here is your winner, AMMMMMMMMY MARSHALLLLLLL!!

Amy's theme slams over the PA system and Drew raises her hand in victory, before she yanks her hand away to celebrate her victory. Suddenly two figures slide in beneath the bottom rope behind
Amy...!

Simone: Who the hell...?

Adams: It's Crystal and Kate!

Crystal slams into Amy from behind with a clothesline, leveling the Punk Princess down to the mat!

Crystal and Kate begin kicking and stomping the downed form of Amy, and after having been through a tough match, Amy is unable to fight back from this onslaught! Veronica Taylor slowly stands up and she actually joins in on the attack, adding her two cents, er, two feet, stomping at Amy!

Veronica and Kate grab Amy and start to drag her to her feet when Amy tries fighting back, throwing a punch and clipping Crystal in the chin! But Kate buries a fist into her gut and she and Crystal then hold her securely by the arms as Veronica gets in her face, talking trash!

Amy hocks off and SPITS in Veronica's face, horrifying the super model! Veronica then reacts and bitch slaps Amy across the face -- and does it again! AND AGAIN -- as Crystal and Kate watch on with smiles of approval! Suddenly someone else is running down to the ring...!

Jessie slides into the ring with a steel chair and she begins swinging it wildly in all directions, sending Veronica and the Silver Screens and Screams teammates scattering to the outside!

The crowd boos, something big for Japan, as Crystal and Kate back up the aisle and raise Veronica's hands to the air, while Jessie checks on Amy who is sitting up, both women glaring to the outside!

A few minutes later, Amy and Jessie return to the backstage area, as they both look around for Crystal, Kate and Veronica, but there are no sign of them as Amy sits down a crate nearby and rubs her face that stings from the multiple slaps from Veronica.

“Why do cheap plastic Hollywood bores slap so fucking hard?”

Amy rubs her face.

“Must be a Hollywood thing I guess.”

Jessie shrugs.

“Well I smell some revenge.”

Amy smirks.

“Uh… we can’t take them all out. It would be suicide.”

“I know.  But I have a juicy conversation between myself and a certain Miss Millar that might just be posted on twitter tomorrow… it may not be revenge all three. But it will ruin her reputation and image just a little.”

Amy grins.

“I can’t wait to see that.”

Jessie says, as spots Pussy Willow approach from the corner of her eye.

“Pussy Willow inbound.”

Jessie turns back to Amy, who rolls her eyes.

“Miss Willow.”

“Amy.”

Pussy smiles as she approaches Amy but stays far away enough.

“Can I get a few words regarding your win and the attack?”

“Sure… but it will be short because those three morons aren’t worth my time.”

Amy stretched a little before suddenly stopping, as the reminder of Kate’s fist in her stomach hit her.

“Fuck.”

“Firstly your thoughts on this match?”

“It was pretty easy… Veronica is in a slump and well I exploited that. Simple.”

“Oh… um… How about the post-match attack?”

Pussy asked.

“Just a bunch of attention seeking mean girl rejects trying to make a point.  We all know that won’t last very long.”

“How so?”

“Their egos… Kate being the weak link in the team…”

Amy shrugged before hopping off the crate.

“Oh if you wondering about revenge. Just log onto twitter tomorrow and my revenge on one of them will be revealed. The rest just aren’t worth it.”

The scene soon fades out with Amy walking away with Jessie next to her, as they head towards the changing room that Amy is using.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

17th May
Kobe, Japan
Hotel Piena Kobe.

The scene opens inside the Hotel Piena Kobe, where we see Amy pacing her hotel room as she looks at her cell phone, as tries to pluck up the courage to ring someone but places the phone back on the bed as she mutters something to herself before picking it back and dialling a number.

A few moment’s pass before there is an answer…

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

Amy answers unsure how this conversation would proceed.

“I’m sorry about my reaction… I’m just…”

Amy says with a shrug as she sits down on the bed.

“Don’t worry about it. Could have been far far worse.”

Amy nods at the response.

“True. I need to see you… I miss you. Did you go home?”

Amy asks

“No. I’m in Kobe.”

The man, who appears to be Joey obviously failed to head home.

“You ignored my request.”

Amy said with raised eyebrows.

“Well uh yeah… I didn’t want to go home, especially after our uh fight.”

Joey unsure if Amy’s argument was a fight.

“Do you want to meet up in a bit? Drinks and something to eat… talk properly.”

Amy asks.

“Sure.”

“Great. I’m in the Hotel Piena. I’ll meet you down in the lobby in half hour.”

“See you then.”

“Ok.”

Amy hangs up her cellphone, where she stands to her feet, happy that they were able to talk and hopefully get back talking and resume where they left off.  The scene soon fades out with Amy rifling through her clothes as she plans to change clothes.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

27th May 2016
Tokyo, Japan.
Vlog.

\'user

The Metal and Punk Connection back together once more in tag team action with the Internet Championship on the line.  Sounds strange doesn’t it, but it makes perfect sense, as I look to help Jessie retain her title against Melody Grace and Natalie McKinley.

It’s weird that I have never been in a match of this type before, but hey everyone always has a first in life and well this is mine as well as a first of its kind in Sin City Wrestling.

Anyway Into the Void… my first supercard back since my hiatus, and it’s certainly an interesting match, but what is more is who will the pin fall or submission for Team Grace/McKinley?

I just love the smell of team failure and friendship breakups in the morning and I’m not talking about Jessie and me.

I know that I won’t be able to win the Internet championship at Into The void… but Natalie and Melody can and that will only end in tears. Their tears.  Have you guys actually thought about what happens if Natalie pins myself or Jessie?  All that hard work of chasing Jessie for the title, would be for nothing and Natalie walks away the champion.

The fall out of that won’t be pretty… after all that trust you guys built up… the talk of being in tag team… all for nothing.  Just watch it crumble away in a moment of selfishness, as Jessie or I watch on with glee.

And while all this is about Jessie and Melody and the Bombshell Internet Championship, there is also a very small element of a grudge match between myself and Natalie. I know it’s minute compared to what Melody and Jessie have, but we have some unfinished business, which stemmed from several weeks back.  Plus I owe her a fat lip or make a nice shiny Llygad ddu (Black eye).

Natalie you may have the muscle and strength and power, but I have the speed and agility and a trusted tag team partner at my side. When we come face to face inside the ring, I am just going to unleash everything that I have including my frustrations that have built up.  This isn’t going to be a repeat of our match from a few weeks back, where you won… this will be different. Different because I have to beat you and I have to win… for the sake of the team, for the sake of Jessie’s title reign.

This applies to you as well Melody… But you should also watch your back... just a mere sniff of gold or even a very close near pin fall and Natalie will turn traitor to your cause.  To you better be prepared for more heartache.   If it isn’t Natalie turning her back on you or Jessie pinning you, it will be me pinning you.

There are so many possibilities in how this match can end, but the one true end will be Jessie retaining and you heading back home with tears rolling down you face and maybe crying onto Drake Green’s shoulder.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 06/03/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/04/2016  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »
 RP Title: “This is one reunion tour you don’t want to miss!”

(Amy is used with Jenny’s permission)

The Japanese tour was coming to a close and it was closing with the fifth edition of Into The Void, by now you should know Jessie’s story heading into the Supercard as she gears up for her second defense of the Bombshell Internet Championship in which she’ll team up with Amy Marshall to reform the Metal and Punk Connection to take on the new team of Melody Grace and Natalie McKinley and, as stated before, if Jessie gets pinned by either of her opponents that Bombshell would become the new Bombshell Internet Champion.

As Jessie and Amy where quick to point out this wasn’t as big an advantage for the tandem of Melody and Natalie as you may thing since only one belt was only the line and only one new champion would be crowned if Jessie got pinned, add to that the utter silence from Natalie over the past week and things weren’t looking good for Melody but considering the fact that all four Bombshells had heated rivalries with each other (Jessie and Melody and Amy and Natalie to be precise) but the question remained, can Jessie retain her title?

Club 360, Tokyo, Japan
May 31st, 2016, 11:00am

No, this isn’t a nightclub before you ask, for one thing it’s still early in the morning here in Tokyo and that’s not getting into the fact that saying that I’m not a big fan of nightclubs is like saying that Alexis and Steve only mildly hate each other.

No, this is a gym that we found following our trip to the Pokémon Center on Character Street and Jake thought it would be a good idea to get some workouts done ahead of the big match, I agreed and called Amy to see if she was interested in joining us today which she, off course, accepted, the gym itself is pretty lacking compared to what I’ve come to expect from gyms back home in America but it’s still a good excuse to get some workouts in ahead of the title match.

And speaking of which, you know what else I’ve found lacking? Go on, take a guess! That’s right, material from either Natalie or Melody, Natalie never sent in a promo and when I called her out on it on Twitter on Sunday all she responded with was some cryptic, pseudo-philosophical bullshit that basically told me nothing, more specifically she said, and I quote, “if you cannot understand my silence, you will never understand my words”.

I’m still wondering what fortune cookie she read that from but Kate Steele of all people said it best, she’s scared, she knows that she and Melody don’t stand a chance against the Metal and Punk Connection.

As for Melody, well she did have something to say but I kinda zoned out when she spent the opening portion of the promo talking up her victory over Mikah and I’ll get into why that isn’t such a big deal as she’s making it out to be later but as for Melody not caring if Natalie pins me, we’ll see just how true that is this weekend!

Like I said earlier me, Shane, Jake and Amy are at the gym getting some workouts in and we’ve been here for about an hour now, I’ve mostly spent it alternating between the rowing machines and the treadmill whilst playing the new Death Angel album “The Evil Divide” as my workout music whilst the others have been off doing their own thing, right now though? I’m on the weights.

“99……100.” I grunted before getting off the weight machine and stretching for a bit. “If I keep this up and take a few steroids I’ll be as ripped as Natalie.”

“Please don’t, I’d rather not have a wife who’s more ripped than me!” Shane responded and I grinned at that before I wiped the seat so that he could have a turn. “Besides, you have a great body as it is, you don’t need to look like the She-Hulk to achieve that!”

“Thanks for that.” I responded with a grin as I watched him on the weights, I had been putting on a bit more weight in recent weeks but it wasn’t as if I had ballooned up to three hundred pounds overnight or anything like that, I’m still a healthy weight for a woman of my height and weight and honestly the only thing I’d change is my small breast size compared to the majority of the Bombshell roster, then again I wasn’t exactly flat chested either as I was a b-cup. “Besides, I need to be in top shape for me and Amy’s match against Melody and Natalie this weekend!”

“Agreed but don’t worry, we’ll kick their asses all over Tokyo!” Amy responded with a grin and I turned to her seeing that she had just gotten off the treadmill. “Hell I think the end result will make the classic Godzilla movies look tame in comparison in terms of sheer destruction.”

“Hey if we can somehow find a way to unleash a giant, radioactive lizard on Natalie and Melody I welcome it!” I responded with a grin and Amy laughed in response. “At least until said giant radioactive lizard turns on us.”

“Yeah, if we’re lucky the Japanese government will have some kind of countermeasure in place before that happens.” Amy responded with a grin and I nodded in response. “Seriously though, when you do lose the title it’ll definitely not be to Melody or Natalie, simply to someone who’s more deserving of the title than you.”

“Even then they’ll have to pry this title from my cold dead hands.” I responded with a look of determination on my face and Amy nodded in agreement before I started on the rowing machine next. “So, you have any idea what that dinner Christian’s having the Bombshell Division attend tomorrow night is about?”

“All I know is that the dinner will be with some legends of Japanese Women’s Wrestling and that’s it’s mandatory, not that Mikah can care less.” Amy responded and I nodded in agreement at her statement. “Then again that blonde bimbo hasn’t given a shit since Sam beat her for the SCW World Bombshell Championship at the beginning of the year so I can’t say I’m too surprised by that.”

“Yeah, I think the only thing that can match her lack of care for SCW is me, Jake and Shane’s lack of care for the new Metallica album, if and when it’ll be released.” I responded and the boys nodded in agreement as I continued on the rowing machine. “Anyway, I hope the Japanese wrestlers can speak English because otherwise I might have to talk Christian into letting Jake attend so that he can translate for us.”

“I’ve been doing that for the whole tour, trust me, I’m used to it.” Jake responded with a grin before shaking his head. “I don’t think I’ll be needed anyway, the Japanese wrestlers who can’t speak English will likely have their own translators with them.”

“I guess you’re right, still I’m sure he won’t mind you guys going to the restaurant as well if you want.” I responded and Jake thought for a moment before nodding, from there the workouts/conversations continued as normal until we decided to head back to the hotel, except for me because I had some trash talking to do and once we stepped out of our respective locker rooms I turned to the boys. “Why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ve got a promo to do.”

“Sure, we’ll catch up outside.” Jake responded as I turned off my IPod which had been playing the Death Angel album since we got here. “What about you Amy?”

“I’ve got some promo time for myself booked for later in the week, I’ll save my trash talk for then.” Amy responded as she shook her head. “See you guys back at the hotel.” Amy added before she walked off towards her rent-a-car, the boys left the gym as well and once I saw that the café was empty I sat down at a table and got started on my promo whilst planning to order a glass of water if a waiter asked.

“In six days’ time I’ll defend my Bombshell Internet Championship for the second time and normally this would be a daunting task for any champion especially in a tag team match where if I’m pinned by either of my opponents they’ll win this from me.” I said before retrieving the Bombshell Internet Championship from my duffel bag which was left in there for two reasons, the same reason I kept it in my backpack when I went to the Pokémon Center last Friday and the fact that it wasn’t exactly practical workout wear. “Except my opponents are Natalie McKinley and Ms. Sugar High 2016 Melody Grace! To say that I’m not worried is an understatement!”

Really, the only reason they have this shot in the first place is because of charity!

“This promo won’t be nearly as in depth as my last promo for one reason, I don’t like sounding like a broken record but at the same time there’s not much I can really say about Melody and Natalie at this point, Natalie hasn’t been seen all week but that hasn’t stopped her from being on Twitter and Melody…..well if you saw her promo last week then you know exactly what she was like during it, that said I am a professional so I will try my best to get this promo done so let’s get this started.”

Once again, no prizes for guessing who I’m starting with.

“You know, I wasn’t going to bring this up at all during the lead up to Into the Void V but after Melody brought it up in her promo I think it’s worth saying, congrats Melody! You beat Mikah! It’s the biggest win of your wrestling career……and that just points out how pathetic your wrestling career has been since you made your debut!”

That’s going to require some explaining.

“Sure, Mikah’s a former World Bombshell Champion but what has she done since then? Jack shit! Other former Bombshell Champions at least cared enough to keep going, hell Roxi won the title in her rookie year and now look at her! Mikah on the other hand? She’s made it clear several times that she only cares about the World Bombshell Championship and she didn’t even care enough to challenge Sam to a rematch after she beat her!”

It’s that simple!

“All I’m saying is this Melody, if beating a former World Bombshell Champion who stopped caring months ago is a career highlight then I should be inducted into the Hall of Fame at the end of the year! And I’ll prove just how meaningless your win over Mikah was when I kick your ass in this tag team match and retain my title! I’d almost invite Mikah to challenge me next but I doubt she cares enough to go after my title, but she might care about the humiliating ass kicking you’ll receive on Sunday and even that’s a stretch!”

Next up is Natalie!

“I’d like to say that I have some new material as far as Natalie McKinley goes but I’d be lying! I’d also like to say that I’ve heard Natalie’s voice on TV recently but I’d also be lying because, between me, Melody and Amy, Natalie hasn’t been heard from, oh sure, she has enough time to tweet some cryptic bullshit in a piss-poor attempt to explain her silence but actually do her job and promote the match? Nope, she can’t be bothered to do that!”

Then again she has a few days left!

“Kate put it best Natalie, you’re scared, scared to admit that you don’t stand a chance against the Metal and Punk Connection and that, in the end, even if you cooperate with Melody and you don’t try to screw each other out of my championship, you’ll just end up letting Melody down in this match as I move on to more worthy challengers, this is actually pretty pathetic actually and to me it’s really disappointing.”

Why do I say that?

“When you made your return at the first Climax Control of the Japanese Tour to save Melody from the ass-kicking she was receiving at the hands of me and Amy I thought this, holy shit the competition is really heating up if Christian’s willing to allow her to compete in SCW again! But you do have something in common with the last Exodus album Natalie, you ended up being a bitter disappointment to me, the fans and Melody and that will be your team’s downfall!”

And more importantly I’ll move on to my next challenger!

“Melody said in her promo that she didn’t care if Natalie got the pin on me and won the title but how much truth is there to that statement? Now I know you’re not a betting person Natalie but I, personally, would bet good money on you guys screwing each other over in the end! Sure, Melody would like to pretend that this is a fairy tale and no matter who gets the pin on me you guys will live happily ever after, and you wonder why I said that people like Melody don’t win championships! I’d say I’m sorry for bringing you crashing down to earth but I’m not, this is reality and in reality one of you will get greedy!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“And it’s like the old saying goes, money is the root of all evil and thanks to this belt I’m making a pretty penny! Like I said, one of you will get greedy and one of you will try to screw the other over just as they are going for the pin on me and that will lead to the triumphant return of the Metal and Punk Connection and a successful second defense of the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship, this is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, it doesn’t matter who cracks first ladies but when someone does crack it’ll be the beginning of the end of your title dreams!”

I left the gym as the scene fades.

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 06:21:08 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Wow, what a week last week was. I had to spend a week with James but look I’m okay guys, we survived. No one killed anyone; no one hurt each other… James and I are perfectly fine. I’m fine. He’s fine. Everything is fine. We also RAKED in a lot of cash for Sin City Wrestling so all in all with the whole no one dying thing and the whole us getting money thing I would call last week a win. Yes a win.

Winning, I like winning.

Like on Sunday when I team with Natalie Slice and we take on Jessie and Amy Marshall I can assure you we only have one thing in mind and that is winning. While also looking good, I mean have you seen us? We are basically runway fitness models. I mean I have baby abs, Natalie has real abs… I have baby biceps; Natalie has really big biceps… I have cute little calf muscles and well Natalie has adorably huge ones. She’s the peanut to my Melly oops Jelly… the Protein milkshake to my shaker and she’s the pre-work out to my after workout you just can’t have one without the other.  Together we will rise on Sunday at INTO THE VOID and we will take team Punk and Metal Connection to the pawn shop.

So we can scrap them in for loose change.

However that is days away, let me catch you up to speed with some things that have recently happened. Well if you haven’t caught up with James’ promotional I’ll give you a few minutes to do so nooooow.

*plays elevator music*

Oh good you’re back I was starting to think you had left me here, all alone in the dark to fend for myself.
(Just kidding I was eating ice cream and painting my nails, look they are chrome coloured… oh wait you can’t see them at the moment, drats!)

Any-who did you, see us at the Gala? He was like Mr Smith and I was like Mrs Smith and together we stole the show and got all of the investors in a bidding war. James was dodging bullets (and by bullets I mean questions and people) like no tomorrow and I was catching bullets (see above for definition of bullets) like I was well, I don’t think I helped the team at all if I can be honest. However we were like the perfect team. We were like peppermint and chamomile, raspberry and apple, chalk and cheese… wait ignore that last one they don’t go together. Anyway the point of this part is to say we made a good team, James did all the talking which was great because talking in front of people in those types of settings makes me nervous. I probably would have fainted in front of everyone and I only have one valid reason to faint in front of a bunch of strangers.

The day I finally meet Mr Bean and we run off and get married and have little Beanie babies. Oh and if I ever meet Drake or Zoom or Gina Carano or Sophie Turner or Seth Rollins or like If ever get to see Taron Edgerton… okay so maybe I have a few reasons to faint in public don’t judge me okay! I can’t help that my fan girl inside me is also a major fainter.

I should probably work on that.

Also speaking of fainting I would like to clear up that I didn’t faint because I saw Gabriel’s bicep a few weeks back, I fainted because I had a lack of oxygen to my brain because sometimes when you’re about to hyperventilate these things happen. I was not going to hyperventilate because Gabriel had his shirt off; I was hyperventilating because of abs-s-solutely nothing to do with Gabriel’s rock hard abs. Yes. Excellent. Now I can say that without Odette wanting to kill me because she knows that he is ripped and she also knows that I have an issue with ripped guys. Nevertheless I didn’t faint, well I don’t think I fainted? I think I just kinda passed out from lack of sleep? Is that even possible? Oh well…

Clean up on aisle four, we have a Melody down; I repeat we have a Melody down.

Not only did I have to put up with James last week (okay that’s a lie he put up with me) I also had to sit back and watch Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco try and rip strips off me like I was gourmet meat and they were really hungry for stir-fry. In spite of this don’t worry my little Melephants your girl Melody Grace Carpenter is fine I mean they don’t call me the Mother of Ducks for no reason, all their hate, all their greasy trash talk didn’t even make a dent on me, in fact cue the quote it was just like water off a ducks back.

Kudus for trying Jessie and Amy I mean your over used trash talk almost I repeat almost brought a tear to my eye. I mean the lame-radar was ringing right throughout the building and I’m pretty sure it woke the neighbours but trust me I applaud you on your effort. I really do. I mean it must suck trying to pin the tail on the donkey when you’re really the ass.

Zing! (Is that right Despy?)

Now let’s get down to business, this week I have a very special luncheon to attend to and I also have a secret special TV show that I have been working on with some of my fellow Sin City Wrestling colleagues. I can’t tell you what it is, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be scary. Okay fine I’ll give you a hint it rhymes with beer tractor… however after all those big and important things I have a big tag team match up this weekend that Natalie and I have to win because shutting Amy Marshall’s mouth (I really wanted to say legs here, but mouth also works) would bring nothing but a smile to my face and well beating Jessie Salco is always a delight of mine, I can’t wait to make it 3 and 0. Even if Natalie and I don’t pin Jessie Salco and neither of us become the Bombshell Internet Champion, beating Team Punk and Metal Connection is enough to satisfy me.

Alright let’s leave all that talk for later on, how about we get this thing started?

-*-

The scene opens up inside a studio in the middle of Tokyo Japan; its actual location is a secret for security reasons. However inside the Studio there is a ballroom that is dimly lit. The room was about the size of a decent football field, while the walls were all lined with black curtains and mysterious items were around the room that were covered in the same black cloth. There were a few bright yellow signs up around the room that simply read “Fear Factor” followed by the familiar logo of “SCW”. Around the hall there were cameras set up, but standing in the very middle of the room was six very familiar faces. The faces belonged to none other than Sin City Wrestling Superstar Alex Rush, Commentating Legend Jason Adams, Head Referee Jasmine St. John, former Sin City Wrestling bombshell Brandi, one half of the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champions in Roxi Johnson and well, umm… Melody Grace Carpenter.

The six Sin city Wrestling superstars and bombshells were all huddled together in the centre of the room, looking around the hall no doubt trying to work out what was under the black cloths. What would they be getting into and why did they agree to do this?  They were all in matching black tank tops that read “SCW” across the front with the “Fear Factor” and “SCW” logo spread across their backs as well. No doubt that product placement was Mark “Hot Stuff” Wards idea because exposure means money and money means exposure. Suddenly as they were all standing around a familiar theme song struck the airways, followed by a dramatic light change and it was quickly followed up by Joe Rogan walking into the hall with a microphone in hand and cameras following him. Joe is wearing a simple pair of sneakers, jeans and a black shirt that has “Fear Factor” written on right hand side of his chest.

Joe: Hello and welcome, to FEAR FACTOR! I’m you’re host for tonight Joe Rogan and it feels so good to be back and hosting this show. Tonight it isn’t just any old show, oh no it’s a once in a life time Sin City Wrestling Special. Tonight I’m joined with six of the toughest, meanest, nastiest, glitteriest people in the entire world. Who pride themselves on being down and dirty, rough and unbreakable but tonight we are going to see what turns the boys into men and the girls into women or should I say what turns the men into boys and makes the women turn back into little girls?

Joe finally makes his way across the hall and is now standing in front of the group of huddled Sin City Wrestling superstars and he waits for the cameramen to catch up. The music dies down in the background and the lighting returns back to normal to show Alex Rush looking more than excited, while Melody is holding onto Roxi Johnson for dear life. Jasmine has her hands on her hips eyeing Joe up and down, while Brandi is swigging from her hip flask. Whereas Jason Adams, well Jason is just staring at Joe with a stern look on his face – just kidding he is holding onto Melody’s shoulder looking for the closest exit.

Joe: Tonight ladies and gentlemen, these six Sin City Wrestling Superstars and Bombshells are going to be faced with challengers they never thought they would… now let’s meet the cast shall we?

The cameras pan over to the group of SCW superstars and they pan into Jasmine St. John.

Jasmine: Hi my name is Jasmine St. John. I’m the head referee in Sin City Wrestling and there is NOTHING that scares me, so watch and learn kids.

Jasmine eyes up her fellow workmates as the cameras pan away from her and down to Alex.

Alex: Me name is Alex Rush and I just signed up to get this free t-shirt.

He fires off a cheeky thumb up with an even cheekier smile before they scan down the line to Roxi Johnson.

Roxi: My name is Roxi Johnson; I’m one half of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champions and I’m really looking forward to see what you guys think will challenge us.

Roxi fires off a polite smile to the cameras as they pan down to see Jason Adams.

Jason: My Name is Jason Adams and I’m one of the voices of Sin City Wrestling, Belly if you’re watching at home if I don’t make it… please don’t steal my spinney chair and if you do, I’ll haunt you.

Jason has a look of fear on his face as the cameras quickly move from him over to Melody Grace.

Melody: Hi, Hello, Hey… my name is Melody Grace Carpenter and I… I’m really looking forward to tonight… okay that’s a lie… I’m scared. Please Lord, don’t let there be any aliens or clowns.

Melody goes back to hugging on Roxi’s arm while the cameras move down to Brandi who just holds her index finger up to the cameras and finishes off her flask.

Brandi: My name’s Brandi... and…. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! LET’S GET THIS SHOW STARTED!

Brandi tosses her hip flask up in the air before firing both of her hands up excited. The cameras spin back around to show Joe who is ready to get this one underway.

Joe: Alright now since we all know each other, let’s get this one started.

Brandi: I just said that.

Joe fires Brandi a displeased side eye, knowing that she is going to be a handful.

Joe: Anyways, tonight these six will be playing for fifty thousand dollars for the charity of their choosing…

Jason: But Mark Ward said he has to get the winnings and that he would maybe pay us some of it back?

Joe fires off a look that Jason that is completely blank before the magic of TV kicks in and scene changes.

-*-

The scene opens back up inside the dimly lit ballroom the Sin City Wrestling superstars and bombshells are found sitting in a circle on the floor around a table. On the table in front of them is a pizza box but from the looks on their faces that something doesn’t smell like Hawaiian, Supreme or Meat-lovers. Joe is standing beside them and he is quick to get this one underway.

Joe: Okay if you haven’t figured out by now this is our first eating challenge of the night. Contestants if one of you would kindly do the honours.

Jasmine reaches into the middle of the table and she opens the pizza box much to everyone’s disgust. The cameras pan in to see a pizza that has been cut into six even slices with toppings that doesn’t even look real. By real I mean editable.

Joe: Thank you Jasmine, now in front of you… you’re looking at the world famous pepperoni and eyes.

Alex: Aye, I didn’t order this rubbish mate… I ordered meat, meat and more meat with cheese…

Alex looks down at the pizza and he quickly holds his nose, Jason is on the other side of the table already gagging, while Roxi, Brandi and Melody are all looking down at it like they have just witnessed roadkill for the first time. Jasmine on the other hand looks unfazed by it showing that she is the toughest one out of the bunch. The cameras highlight that there is a black bucket beside each of the contestants meaning one thing, vomiting was probably going to happen.

Joe: Now I bet you’re all dying to know what’s on this pizza am I right?

Melody: No we’re good.

Melody brings her hand up over her glossed lips and tries to hide her disgust in what she is looking at. Alex and Jason nod their heads as if to agree with her but the cameras start to pan into the pizza in front of them.

Joe: The Pepperoni and eyes pizza is a rare delicacy… Let’s start with the base shall we? Its air dried cow bile. The sauce; well that’s donkey’s blood paste and the toppings? The pizza is topped with fish eyes, rancid cheese, live red worms oh and mealworms… oh and dried crickets and hissing cockroaches. Doesn’t that look inviting? Now this round the rules are simple there is six of you, there are six pieces of pizza you each have to eat a whole slice… if at any stage you feel like you can’t do this all you have to do is walk away… are you ready?

All the six competitors just look at each other followed by a “Yeah” “NO” mixed reaction.

Joe: Go!!!

A buzzer goes off and Jason, Alex, Jasmine, Roxi, Melody and Brandi all reach in a grab a slice of “pizza” before they all look down at it in their hands looking miserable. Jasmine leads them in a count to three and they all shove the “Pizza” in their mouths. Alex Rush has a surprised look on his face as he is chewing away, while Jason goes a ghostly white, Brandi is trying the old pinch your nose trick, while Roxi is just getting through her slice without over thinking it. Melody on the other hand has her eyes closed and is holding her long blonde hair back, Jasmine has already smashed her piece and has her mouth open as she lifts her tongue up and down to show the cameras she has finished the challenge.

Jasmine is followed by Roxi, who is followed by Alex then Melody and Brandi who finish at the same time and offer each other high fives. The gang can see that Jason is struggling so they start a “Jason” chant to help him through it. Finally the commentator finishes his pizza and he lasts a whole minute without making gagging noises.

Joe: Well done everyone you have made it through round one.

Jason is still gagging in the background while the rest of them are trying not to gag in sympathy. The cameras quickly pan around and the producers ask each one of them how they felt doing that challenge.

Jasmine: It wasn’t that bad, I just had to focus on something else and get through it.

Jasmine flashes a confident smile before Roxi is up.

Roxi: I’ve travelled around the world and have probably eaten worst, I mean it was gross but it’s done now.

Roxi was being positive as she smiled as the cameras panned over to Brandi and Melody who were side by side.

Melody: There was A LIVE worm in my mouth and I ate it… it was sooooo disgusting.

Melody continues to wipe her face convinced that she has pizza juice on her face, while Brandi looks at her smirking.

Brandi: Ah come on Mel, that can’t be the only time you’ve had a live worm in your mouth?

Melody looks up at Brandi and shoots her a confused glare.

Melody: I don’t eat worms Brandi.

Brandi: I know I was talking about peni…

Before Brandi’s sentence was finished the cameras pan over to Alex who is now flossing his teeth with a stray thread from his fear factor shirt.

Alex: Worst pizza ever, no stars on that review… it had wiggly jiggly things and I prefer me pizzas without wiggly jigglys.

The cameras pan over to get a word with Jason but he just shoots them a terrible death glare before racing off the shoot looking for a bucket. Melody and Roxi run after him with a bucket in hand to help out their friend in need. The cameras swirl around to see Jasmine St. John standing there with Brandi both with their hands on their hips.

Brandi: What a little girl.

Jasmine: You think he would be used to weird shit, I mean he’s married to a witch.

Brandi and Jasmine walk off while the sound of Jason gagging and hurling in the background hits the airways. Melody and Roxi are fussing over him trying to comfort him, as Alex can be heard singing to himself trying to block out the noise of Jason hurling or otherwise he will be in the same boat.

-*-

Joe: Welcome back to Fear Factor the Sin City Wrestling Edition, the first round we witnessed all six SCW Superstars and Bombshells eat…

Jason: DON’T SAY IT MAN, DON’T SAY WHAT WAS ON THAT PIZZA OR I’LL…

A gurgling sound comes from Jason’s stomach as the cameras pan over to him to see that he is still as white as a ghost. Alex takes a comical side step away from Jason, before he picks Melody up with ease and places her between himself and Jason.

Melody: Hey, unhand me… Mushy-Rushy.

Melody gives Alex a playful shove as Roxi, Brandi and Jasmine all look at the three “trouble makers” with a concerned look on their faces. Alex pokes his tongue out at Melody who simply replies with a talk to the hand gesture as Joe watches on shaking his head.

Joe: Okay let’s move onto the next challenge shall we? This one is good; this is one that you’re going to love. Okay don’t turn around now.

They all turn around.

Joe: I said don’t turn around but never mind.

Two stage hands come on set and pull back the black curtain that is covering a plastic box that is big enough to fit a bath tub in. Inside the glass box are hundreds of rats running around crawling over the top of one another squeaking, biting, and clawing one another trying to free themselves from this see through plastic tub. All of the SCW stars turn around to Joe with wide eyes.

Joe: This one is a good one; we call this one Rat Tub. The rules are simple each one of you will be blindfolded; you will be placed near the side of the tub. Your goal is to find three gold stars inside the tank. You can use your feet or your hands, but your time will be recorded on the clock and whoever has the longest time, or whoever backs out of this challenge will be eliminated.

The SCW stars turn back to look at the rat infested bath, Jasmine, Roxi, Brandi and Melody look unfazed while Alex and Jason are just standing there gobsmacked.

Joe: Let’s start with you Alex.

The mood in the room shifts and with the magic of TV the scene opens up with all the contests standing near the Rat Tub, while a blind folded Alex Rush takes his position near the tub he waits for the buzzer to sound and gets ready for his chance to find the stars. The buzzer blares and it startles Alex but he doesn’t have time to think as he just jumps into the rat tub and starts swaying through the mountains of rats like a mad man. He quickly finds the first star and he throws it up into the air while a couple of rats start climbing up his legs heading towards his crown jewels.

Alex: HEY, frisky little fellas.

Alex gets back to the job at hand and his rummages through the rats some more before he finds the second golden star; he picks that up and throws it out of the tub before hopping straight back on the search looking for the last star.

Alex: I think I just stood on one, poor Master Splinter.

Alex continues to fumble away before he dives in head first into the pit of rats, even though he can’t see a thing his whole body is now submerged in creepy crawling rats as he finally flies out of the tub with the last wooden star in his hand.

Joe: Well done Alex, you’re got the time to beat at one minute and twenty eight seconds.

Alex rips off his blindfold and jumps out of the tub before he makes his way over to the side of the screen where some medical staff come over to check to see if Alex is okay and not bitten.

Joe: Okay Brandi you’re up.

Brandi walks up near the tub and her blindfold is placed over her eyes before she finally holds onto the side of the tub. The buzzer sounds and the Party Girl Bombshell wastes no time in sticking her hands into the tub looking, well fumbling around trying to find her stars.

Brandi: If one of these stinky rodents even thinks about biting me, I’ll…

Before Brandi can finish she brings up her two hands out of the Rat Tub with two stars in her right hand and one in her left. She lets out a monstrous YEAAAAAAAHHH as she flings two rats off of her arms and throws the stars up in the air. Joe has to duck out of the way as one of the stars was flying for his head.

Brandi: That was too easy…

Joe: Well Done Brandi you’re now in the lead with a total of forty-five seconds.

Brandi rips off her blindfold and moves away from the Rat Tank at high speed as she looks down at the rats running all over each other in disgust. The Medical team race over to check on the party girl to make sure she has no bites or scratches from the feral rodents before the show continues.

Joe: Okay let’s see how the superhero handles a rat bath, Roxi you’re up.

Melody gives Roxi a hug in support as the fiery red head makes her way over towards the smelly rats. Roxi gets her blindfold put on her and tightened as she gets lead over towards the side of the plastic tank. The stars are thrown back into the rat tank and the buzzer quickly sounds. Roxi follows Brandi’s lead and stays out of the tank as she just places her hands in there and starts fumbling around.

Roxi: Come on, come on, come on…

Roxi finds her first star and she tosses it to the side as a friendly rat starts to climb up her right arm making its way towards her shoulder. Roxi tries to flick it off but the rat is now running down her back and looking for freedom.

Melody: What a champion rat, run to freedom little guy.

A couple of the stage crew take off after the rat trying to catch him causing Alex Rush and Jason Adams to laugh and run around with them. Roxi continues to fumble around with her hands in the rats looking for the last two stars; she finds another one and throws it out before she has to go back into the tank with both of her hands. She’s having no luck finding the third star on this side of the tank so she quickly rushes around to the other side and just like that her hand falls onto the last star. She jumps up for joy and rips her blindfold off as she tosses the star up into the sky.

Roxi: Finally, Hooray!

Joe: Well done Roxi, however you have taken the longest amount of time to find your stars so at this present moment in time you are at the bottom of the leader board. You have to hope that one of your fellow co-workers takes longer than you to keep your position in this competition.

Roxi listens to Joe before she nods her head before shrugging her shoulders as she seems okay with what he had just said to her. She moves over to the medic team to get checked out while Jasmine is seen stepping up to the plate.

Joe: Okay you’re turn Jasmine, now for you to stay in the game you have to beat Roxi’s time of three minutes twenty seconds, do you think you can do that?

Jasmine nods her head confidently before she looks back at Roxi with a smirk.

Jasmine: Pack your bags sweetheart, you’re going home.

Roxi and Jasmine exchange a friendly laugh as they are friends backstage before Jasmine is blind folded and the referee is placed beside the rat tub. The buzzer sounds and Jasmine lunges in towards the tank, she places both hands in the rats and she starts tossing them to the side frantically looking well feeling around for the three stars. She finds her first one and she tosses it over to the side before she finds another, tossing that over her shoulder. Jason ducks out of the way as a flying star almost attacks him as he and Melody watch on with wide eyes. Jasmine is tearing up the rats, well not really tearing them up but she is forcing them around.

Jasmine: THAT MOTHER…

Jasmine goes to swear but Alex saves the day.

Alex: No, no, no… naughty ratty.

Jasmine pulls her right hand out of the tank to show there is blood she has been bitten by one of the feral animals. She continues to swirl them around with her left hand before she finds what she is looking for the last star. She tosses it up in the air and rips off her blindfold to look down at her right hand that is still bleeding. Jasmine is furious as she looks down at the sickly tank filled with rats as the medical staff rush in to check on her bite.

Joe: Jasmine congratulations your time was two minutes and thirty eight seconds… you’re not going home however you do have the choice to pull out after all you have been bitten.

Jasmine just looks at Joe with burning eyes and says through gritted teeth.

Jasmine: I’m not going anywhere.

Joe: That’s what we like to hear, now while Jasmine is getting looked at its Melody’s turn.

Melody walks up towards the rat tank and she looks down at the hundreds of rats and she covers her face.

Joe: You can pull out now Melody but that means you’ll be going home; your charity won’t be getting a single thing.

Melody: I know I can do this… I can. I have too.

Melody lets out a big sigh before she gets blindfolded and the blonde is directed over towards the starting point. The stars get thrown in the tub and the rats roll over them to hide them. The buzzer quickly sounds and Melody follows Alex’s suit and she jumps into the tank.

Melody: Excuse me coming through, oops sorry… that was your tail… please don’t eat me… you feel like Remy from Ratatouille

As Melody is swaying through the rats she finds her first star and she launches it up in the air, followed by another one. As she is looking for her last star a rat has decided to run up her leg scratching her before it races up her shirt to sit on her shoulder before crawling up her hair and sitting on her head. Melody lets out a delighted squeal.

Melody: It really is Remy from Disney.

As Melody is singing the theme song she fumbles around in the rat pit before her hand falls on the last star, she launches her hands up into the air and sends the gold star flying before she rips off her blindfold and leaps out of the rat tank. A crew member races over and takes the rat off of Melody’s head and returns him to the tank safely while Melody looks over to Joe to see if she is still in the game.

Joe: Well that was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen in all my years… however Melody you are still in with a chance. You hit two minutes exactly.

Melody takes a bow before she skips over to medical to get her scratches looked at. Roxi is now shown on screen looking worried that she might be kicked off but the scene quickly shows Jason who is being blindfolded down by the tank.

Joe: Okay Jason, you need to beat Roxi to stay in the game.

Jason just nods his head and the buzzer sounds. He goes to lift his leg to hop into the tank but Jason trips himself up and he ends up falling into it the tank head first and the rats swarm him.  Jason bobs up in the tank as the rats just continue to run all over him and he rips off his blindfold before he finally finds his footing and leaps out of the tank and runs off the set, waving his hands above his head.

Joe: Well I’m going to take that as a forfeit. Jason Adams you have been eliminated!

And with the magic of TV the scene fades for now.

-*-

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Let’s take a break from all that action shall we? Loan me your ears for five or so minutes while I walk you through something. You see there was a few things that Amy Marshall said last week that got on my nerves. So please allow me to derail the train, which she thinks she’s riding on into… at Into the Void. You see last week Amy had the nerve to go on and call Natalie and I a failing term, she said that we would fail at Into the Void and we would both walk out empty handed. Well Amy you wanna talk about failures?

Look in the mirror.

Let me spell it out for you, your presence in this match I basically null and void, I mean what does anyone get by pinning you? Nothing… what do you get buy pinning one of us? Nothing. You’re literally the filler, you’re literally just the post that stands there but doesn’t actually hold up the fence. You’re a prop because Mark Ward and Christian Underwood didn’t want to feed you alive to Natalie in a singles match. You’re the girl who just got thrown into this match because you’re the punk princess from Japan, who still thinks that this is her playground. Well like they say play time is over and well your playground is about to get invaded by Natalie and I.

How does it feel knowing that you’re basically irrelevant in this match? I mean you can’t win the title, all you can do is try and stop either Natalie or I from pinning Jessie Salco and becoming the Next Sin City Wrestling bombshell Internet Champion. However you already know what’s going to happen. You’re going to be an afterthought for your team; you’re going to be just a hot tag that Jessie can make to save her own skin. I get it. Jessie is going to be the star on your team while you’re just going to be the added extra. The one that will play nothing for the storyline, face it you’re the weakest link this week.

You think that Natalie and I are going to take it easy on you, because you’re not Jessie? Haha keep telling yourself that, we are going to drive you out early exhaust you so we can mop up the canvas with Jessie and make this team work, make this team connect, make this team in their first ever tag team match up drive a wedge so hard between you and Jessie your “connection” with be a simple “disconnection”

You really think that Natalie and I would fall out over a bit of spilt tea? If Natalie was to win, she wins… if I was to win I know for a fact that Natalie would raise my hand in victory and be happy for me. Here’s some advice I’ll even give it to you for free, stop trying to deflect your teams issues on to my team because you’re holding onto the coat tails of Jessie Salco and hoping her retaining her Bombshell Internet Championship this Sunday night will help with your so far meaningless return to Sin City Wrestling become something, because quiet frantically… right now it’s all been for nothing.

If anything it was predictable I mean I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who said, “Oh Boy we’re going to Japan, I bet you anything that Amy Marshall shows up” and just like that you did. No surprise no frills, just another former Bombshell champion trying to come back and take back a little bit of fame they left behind. It’s okay Amy I get why you wanted to come back you wanted the love, you wanted the support and right now you’ve just been met with crickets.

Chirpy chirp!

Well here’s some more advice for free, try and remove yourself from Jessie and take a walk outside of her shadow and if you really want your big return moment that right there baby girl will catapult you sky high. You’re better than Salco and you know this, so why do you continue to prance around with her? What are you actually getting out of it? Nothing absolutely nothing, just another bombshell who could go sky high once again, that limits herself to the company she keeps.

This Sunday I’m going to get you back for what you did to me in your glorious but disappointing return moment and this time it won’t just be a petty thumb to the eye. You wanna stick your nose in my business I’ll make sure it’s removed permanently. I’m not playing around. I’m sick of all these people thinking they can walk all over me but they have forced me to open my eyes. Come Sunday Amy Marshall; Natalie and I are going to make you realise that you picked the wrong team to mess with. Oh and this Sunday I won’t be the one sent packing that needs to go find a man to cry on his shoulder. Nice try by the way trying to sneak in Drake Green’s name in your promotional to have a go at me, cute boo, cute. Really cute considering I thought you were the one against petty shit being used as ammo? Sometimes I really wonder if you think before you speak, or if like thinking doesn’t happen with you?! Either way it won’t matter because after Sunday once the tour in Japan ends and your team loses maybe you’ll decide to hang those golden boots up after all. I mean it’s not like they have done you any favours since your return.

-*-

Joe: Hello and welcome back to Fear Factor the Sin City Wrestling edition coming to you from Tokyo Japan. If you are just joining us you missed Jason Adams bowing out when he couldn’t complete the Rat Tub Challenge.

They play a replay of Jason running off the set with rats all over him and following him, as stage hands follow behind him trying to get all of the furry creatures back to safety.

Joe: Okay you may have noticed that I’m all alone, that’s because our five remaining contestants are setting themselves up in the Drown Tanks.

The lightening in the room shifts as the cameras swirl around to the left of Joe and Joe slowly makes his way over to five up right water tanks. Inside each of the cylinders the five SCW stars can be seen wearing short board shorts and a black SCW Fear Factor T-shirt well all of the bar Alex Rush who refused to change out of his leather pants. They all have a pair of googles over their eyes are they stand inside 10foot tubes waiting to hear the instructions from Joe.

Joe: In this challenge, each of the Sin City Wrestling Stars will have to have to act quickly to survive.

Alex: Ah mate we can’t actually die can we?

Brandi: Yeah, you can’t actually let us drown you idiot.

Joe just rolls his eyes as Brandi and Alex look at him questioning him.

Joe: They’re not called drown tanks for no reason guys. Now once the buzzer sounds these cylinders will start to fill up with freezing cold water, the object of this challenge is that the SCW Stars have to grab the keys at the bottom of their tanks and make their way up to the top of the cylinders where they will find two locks. From there they need to find the right key for the right lock and simply unlock the locks and free themselves from their chambers. The last one to make it out of their cylinders will be going home.  Do you understand?

The cameras pan down the order of SCW stars from, Roxi, Brandi, Jasmine, Alex and Melody and they all nod knowing what they have to do.

Joe: If at any time you feel like you can’t complete this challenge you can always pull on the red leaver inside your cylinder that will stop the water from pouring in and will break the tube and you will be free to leave… however your time on the show will come to an end and your charity will walk away empty handed. Okay now are you ready?

The stars all nod once again and the lighting changes as five spot lights turn on over the tanks, adding to danger of this challenge as now they are staring into a bright light. Before anyone can complain the buzzer sounds and all five SCW stars bend down and pick up the keys from the bottom of the tank. Water starts pouring in from the bottom of the tank and the challenge is under way. Brandi and Jasmine stand in their tanks and wait for the water it rise to a level where they can use it to help them make their way up the tube while Roxi, Melody and Alex have all started to climb up the inside. Alex has used his feet and hands to climb up his tube and is almost at the top but all of his struggling has taken away his energy. Melody and Roxi pressed their backs up against the tube and started to slide up it with their hands and feet as well but they still have some energy banked up for once they reach the top. The water level is now at a height that Jasmine and Brandi can use it to help them up the tube.

The water continues to rise and all of a sudden it starts gushing in a lot harder and faster. Alex makes it to the top first and he starts to try and unlock the padlocks from inside. Roxi is second and she starts doing the same. Melody is just behind Roxi but she is fumbling away with the keys. Brandi has finally made her way to the padlocks and she is starting to get them unlocked. Jasmine is still on her way up struggling with the water pressure. The water in all the tanks is now above their heads and the cylinders are full. Just as the water went over their heads they all took in a deep breath.

Joe: The pressure is on now; they better start cracking some locks.

Roxi gets her first lock undone, before she makes her way over to the second one. Alex is hot on her heels, while Jasmine has finally caught up and managed to guess the right key for the right lock straight away and she is now in third spot. Brandi is struggling with the keys as well as Melody.

Joe: Things aren’t looking good for Melody she looks like she is panicking here.

Just as Joe said that Melody drops her keys and they sink to the bottom of the tank, she is now faced with a decision to go back down and get them or to quit. She moves around her tank going back and forth before she put her hands in her hair and pulls out one of her bobby pins.

Joe: Smart Girl.

Melody starts to pick away at the first lock trying to pick it to win her freedom. Meanwhile Roxi burst through the top of her tank as she has won, once she pulls herself free from the tank she gasps for hair while holding her sides. Jasmine isn’t far behind her as she pops up out of her cylinder next before she sits down on top of it trying to catch her breath. Brandi finally opens her first lock and so does Melody from using her hair pin. They both move onto their second locks. The look on their faces says it all, they are running out of hair and need to get some into their lungs. Alex finally cracks the second padlock and her leaps up from his tank, he leaps down from the tank and walks off to the side to join Roxi and Jasmine his leather pants squeaking as he does so.

Alex: I probably should have worn undies today… me fellas are sticking.

Jasmine: You’re so repulsive.

Alex: Thank you darling.

As Alex adjusts himself the show continues as Melody and Brandi are neck and neck just as Brandi goes to unlock the last lock her hands slip and the keys fall down to the bottom. Melody can’t see what is happening in the other tank she is just trying to get out for her own survival. Melody is able to pick the last lock at the same time that Brandi pulls on the red leaver spilling water out everywhere. Melody quickly makes her way out of her cylinder and gasps for hair before doubling over, coughing up water.  Her face is bluish as she was just seconds away from passing out.

Joe: Well that was EXTREMELY close…

Roxi rushes over to Melody and walks her down the steps beside her drown tank and checks to see if she is okay, while Jasmine is checking on Brandi who is livid.

Brandi: I almost drowned and you did nothing?

Brandi goes to march up towards Joe but she is ushered off the set by a group of security.

Joe: Ladies and Gentlemen because Brandi pulled on her emergency escape leaver she has been eliminated.  Melody you’re extremely lucky because if she didn’t you would have been sent packing.

Melody doesn’t give anything in response as she is trying to remember where she is and what she is doing here. She falls to the floor and holds onto her sides gasping for air, shivering from the freezing water.

Joe: Okay guys we are going to head to a commercial break and allow these guys to catch their breath, however after the break… it’s buried alive time.

-*-

With the magic of TV once more they return back to Fear Factor however they are no longer inside the building they have ventured outside. Outside there is four deep holes buried in the ground and four open coffins just waiting for the contestants. Melody, Roxi, Jasmine and Alex all stand there looking at the holes in the ground and then at the coffins in horror. They all still have wet hair but have changed into dry clothes to start their next adventure.

Joe: Welcome back, we call this one buried alive. The rules are as followed. Each Sin City Wrestling star will be in a coffin, inside that coffin they will have hundreds of worms, ants and my favourite just a few snakes accompany them. The coffins will be locked tight and will descend down the bottom of that 6ft hole. Once they’re at the bottom these four bobcats will start piling on the dirt. However don’t worry about them not having air in there, because we have a tube that will run into each of the coffins and during different time limits more creepy crawlies will be added into their coffins as more dirt is piled down on top of them.

Melody puts her hand up like she is at school.

Joe: Yes Melody?

Melody: How do we get out?

Joe: That’s simple the first person who cracks, will scream out… and the game will be stopped. The soil will be removed and the coffins will be raised and you will be free to go. The person who screams out however will be eliminated and once again their charity will get nothing. Okay are you guys ready?

Melody nods her head as if to understand what he had just said but from the look on her face she still has no idea what was happening.

Alex: Excuse me Job?

Joe: It’s Joe.

Alex: Joel?

Joe: Joe…

Alex: Look I dunno what ya name is, but how are ya going to hear us scream from 6f under with dirt piling on top of us?

Joe: there will be a microphone in your coffin.

Alex goes to ask another question but he changes his mind mid question and just makes his way over to his coffin.

Joe: Okay are you guys ready to go?

Roxi: As ready as I’ll ever be to be buried alive I guess?!

Jasmine: Let’s just get on with it.

Melody: Excuse me, is there a light? I don’t like the dark.

Joe: No there is no night light.

Melody: Eeep.

Roxi gives Melody’s shoulder a little squeeze and all three females make their way over to the coffins. Stage hands come over and usher them into their coffins all four of them lie down before a bucket of ants and a bucket of worms gets tipped on to them with some sawdust just to make them itchy. The lids of the coffins slowly close above them before Melody yells out.

Melody: Not to complain but didn’t you say something about snakes?

Joe: Oh don’t worry Melody they will be added in later.

Jasmine groans as her coffin is shut and locked down, hers is the first one to head down followed by Alex and Roxi’s. Lastly Melody’s get sent down and the timer stars. As they slowly descend down a hatch behind their heads opens finally they make a thud noise on impact with the bottom of the grave and the hatch behind their heads lines up with a tube that leads up to outside. The TV screen splits up to four sections to show the hidden camera inside the coffins to show the world what each of them are doing. Alex just closes his eyes and starts to sing a song to himself to get his mind off what is about to happen as the sound of dirt hitting the top of their wooden coffins spooks all four of them. Roxi brings hands up over her face shielding her mouth and eyes as the worms and ants that have started to crawl all over her. Jasmine is trying to distract herself by knocking on the wood above her head while Melody is tossing and turning from side to side trying to flick the ants off of her.

At the two minute mark the trucks pour some more dirt onto the four and so far they are all looking good.

At the five minute mark the first lot of bugs gets sent down the shoots and all four of them are now joined by flies.

At the seven minute mark more dirt is added to the top of their coffins.

At the nine minute mark, the second load of bugs is sent down with the addition of earthworms and roaches.

The scene goes to Joe who is standing back and watching the monitors.

Joe: As you can see it looks as if Alex Rush has put himself to sleep I have no worries about him. Roxi is keeping pretty calm and collected as well she looks as if she is now meditating. Melody might just be dead as she hasn’t moved or she is stiff with fear while Jasmine is starting to show signs of cracking.

At the eleven minute mark more dirt is added to the top of them.

At the thirteen minute mark three snakes get sent down the tube into their coffins.

Alex Rush feels the slippery snakes fall on his face and he pushes them off him. Roxi just turns her head to the side and allows the snakes to twirl around and do whatever they want. While Melody Grace brings her hands up to cover her plump lips and eyes, she desperately tries to keep her heart rate down and her shaking down to try and keep the snakes happy. However her breathing increases as one of the snakes slides across her chest and neck. Jasmine on the other hand can feel the snakes above her head and it slitters across her hand.

At the fifteen minute mark more dirt is added to their graves before Jasmine St. John lets out an almighty scream. Straight after her scream hits the airways Joe gets back on the microphone.

Jasmine: Let me out of here.

Joe: Okay guys bring them up.

The trucks quickly start digging out the dirt while the coffins slowly start to get raised from the ground. All the while the movement has stirred up the animals inside and now they are all moving and crawling over one another. Alex is trying to flick some worms out of his ears, while Roxi is trying to hold back from touching the snakes. While Melody is awake and fully freaking out as she is being bitten left right and centre from the ants. After two more minutes they rise to the top and the coffins get unlocked and busted open and all four of them pile out in a hurry. They all dance around trying to shake off the ants that are still climbing on their bodies. While worms and roaches falls off of them. Jasmine is rushed over to by some medics to check that she is okay as one of the snakes looks as if it had wrapped itself around her neck.

Joe: Jasmine St. John has been eliminated.

Melody: This feels like the hunger games, I don’t like it.

Alex: Me no likely either.

Joe doesn’t say too much as the crew rushes towards Melody, Roxi and Alex checking to see if they are okay and Jasmine gets rushed off the set. Melody is clearly distressed as she has tears welling up in her eyes, Alex rushes over to wrap his arm around her shoulders give her a squeeze. Roxi is tossing her head from side to side trying to remove all the bugs from her long red hair.

Joe: Okay when we return we have our final two challenges and a rare treat for you guys.

The cameras pan in on the remaining three contestants before they fade out completely on to the custom Fear Factor and SCW logo that was made for the show.

-*-

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Now let’s take another break from all of that nail biting action to focus on something else that has been bothering me all week. Jessie Salco; current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet champion or well as what I like to refer to her as the current thorn in my side. Now a lot of you may think that this feud has boiled up over nothing but let me assure you, this has been a long time coming even before I left. You see Jessie Salco has several issues but her main issue is her inability to shut her big mouth. You see the girl suffers from trash talking syndrome when she can’t keep her mouth closed and keeps running down everything she thinks that she is better than them, however when it comes to Showtime the big bad dog turns out to be just a blind mice. She doesn’t know when to shut up and tuck her tail between her legs. For example, when I should have won our first match she had to nerve to say that I didn’t deserve a follow up match and when I tried to point out why I did, she went on to say that “sarcasm just like a title belt doesn’t suit me” well Jessie I’m going to love seeing you eat those words this Sunday night.

After our second match when I beat you, when I pinned you… you still ran your mouth even though Mark Ward came out to save your stupid title run. You’re lucky you have the boss on your side… but do you really think that’s why he stood up for you because he likes you? Mark doesn’t like you; he is just toying with you like he is toying with me. Let’s be honest if Mark didn’t have some type of plan for me, you would be a “champion” without a belt.  Speaking about being a champion without a belt everybody knows and everyone lashed out at you on Twitter for a reason after our second match… it’s not because they think you’re sleeping with Mark it’s because they know without his last minute match change you would be standing here today empty handed.

Let’s face facts Jessie, I’m the champ and I sure as hell don’t need show the belt to back that statement up right now. The whole world knows it. Your time as the Bombshell Internet Champion has been nothing but a joke so personally I can’t wait to see either Natalie or I take it from you thins Sunday night so either one of us can rebuild the division and restore the proper respect and dignity into the Internet Championship.

You have no idea “little” girl what awaits for you on Sunday, while you and Amy are walking around thinking that you won’t have to put in much work because Natalie and I will imploded I can assure you that’s not going to happen. We are fully focused on breaking the Punk and Metal connection down and showing the world what it really is… a joke. Ah yes a joke, that brings me to my next point of business about how last week you wanted to call me the comical character on the Sin City Wrestling bombshell roster, you know the one that doesn’t deserve the belt because she is a goofball? Trust me I’d rather be a goofball and talked about than you. I mean what traction have you made since you’re bad girl change? Nothing, just the same old, plain old, Jessie Salco the Bombshell who thinks her association with loving death metal will magically help her win matches.

Trust me it won’t.

I also like how you made a reference to J2H in your petty little promo, saying I’ve got about the same chance of him taking me back as I do at winning the Bombshell Internet Championship ever again… You wanna go into Tokyo throwing bombs like that huh Jessie? You really want to try and get under my skin using James’ name? Go for it girl, there isn’t a damn thing that can be said about him to me that hasn’t been said before. That I was his charity case, I was his gold-digger, I was just a fling it’s all been said and done and you wanna know what? Nothing matters and nothing sticks, because what happens between James and I stays between James and I… you really think we would show you into our real world?

Let’s just say low key is major key.

But if you want to make this personal and keep coming at me using his name I’ll be happy to drag your little fairy-tale life through the mud and air you out.

I hope you’re preparing yourself for the ultimate result at Into the Void where either Natalie or I remove that Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship away from you. I hope you’re ready to take back all that trash you seem to love talking because mark my words, you’re not walking out of the Pokémon Dome as the champion. Your reign ended when I beat you one, two, three now it’s just a matter of letting go of the gold and trust me even if we have to pry it from your fingertips we will. You will give up your belt and this time and Mark Ward won’t be around to save you, Amy Marshall won’t be able to help you and well let’s be honest no one else will want to help you.

You have tarnished that title with your lack of respect and lack of dignity so it’s about time someone gets it and treats it with the grandeur and admiration that it deserves. You keep saying that I’m the immature one, yet you’re the one that needs to grow up and realise that when you beat Mercedes for the belt you had a golden opportunity to shine but you used that moment to just highlight how selfish and how greedy you really are. It’s okay tho Jessie we all make mistakes and this Sunday you’ll find out just how costly yours was.

-*-

Joe: Welcome back to Fear Factor all the way from Tokyo Japan and if you’re just tuning in you really need to watch the reply of this show that will air on demand. Now just to recap Jason Adams, Brandi and Jasmin St. John have been eliminated and we are now down to the final three… Alex Rush, Melody Carpenter and Roxi Johnson.

The cameras pan over to see the final three who are sitting at the table from the first challenge this time there is no pizza, however there is four pint glasses in front of each of them filled with vile looking liquids.

Joe: We call this one the Weak Stomach challenge and well… have your buckets at home ready because this one will be nasty. In each of those glasses we have a mixture of ingredients that really shouldn’t be suitable for drinking by hey where’s the fun in that?

Melody: Ummm I don’t like this game, it doesn’t sound fun.

Joe: You can back out Melody and be a quitter if you would like?

Melody shoots Joe down with a big death stare as she narrows her hazel eyes at him before she pokes her tongue out of her mouth.

Melody: No way, I’m not quitting…

Joe: Does anyone wish to back out before we start?

Alex: No… I’ve got this.

Roxi: I’m good to go.

The cameras pan down to the four drinks showing how awful they are, one is brown like mud one is bright green while the other two are yellow and red.

Joe: Okay the rules are simple you have four rounds with two minutes in each to drink each drink. If you can’t finish the drink by the end of two minutes you will be eliminated, if you have to stop drinking and it takes you longer than ten seconds to start drinking again you will be eliminated. Alright contestants are you ready?

All three of them nod and they each bring up their right hands and wrap them around the first glass that contains the brown drink.

Joe: Okay the first drink we call it the Earth Works Milkshake it contains a nice blend of roaches, earth worms, ants, mud milk and cows blood.

The buzzer sounds and all three of them bring the glasses to their mouths and they quickly start to drink their drinks. Alex Rush downs it with ease as he slams the empty glass on the table in front of him wiping his mouth free from any left overs. However the gross after taste hits him hard as he lets out a few wet coughs. Melody and Roxi are neck and neck before they both finish their drinks. Melody pokes her tongue out of her mouth disgusted at what she has just drank but she brings her left hand up over her mouth to cover her repulsed look. Roxi puts the glass down and takes a while to swallow her last mouthful but she does so just before the buzzer sound for the end of their two minutes.

Joe: Well done everyone you have made it past round one.

Melody: I’m never having a milkshake again.

Joe: Think of all the protein you just had?

Roxi: I’d rather not.

The SCW stars push their empty Earth Works Milkshake over to the side before they get ready for round two. Each of them wraps their right hands around the glass in front of them waiting for Joe to start round two.

Joe: Okay are you ready for round two? This is the bright green drink that we like to call Frogs in a Pond. This drink contains you guessed it blended frogs, crickets, just a little bit of stinging nettle, wasabi and Icey cold water.

The buzzer sound and they all lift the glasses once more and bring them to their lips, Melody takes her first mouthful and she pulls back trying to swallow it, the counter starts for her to go back to her drink and she and she reluctantly does so. Roxi drinks the drink as fast as she can before she places the glass back down on the table in front of them. She takes a while to swallow it down but she gets there. Alex is finishing his up while he opens his mouth.

Alex: HOT! HOT! HOT!!

Roxi is playing with her lips trying to get feeling back into them from the stinging nettle and the wasabi. There is only ten seconds left on the clock and Melody quickly gulps down her last mouthful finishing right on the buzzer.

Joe: Melody you were almost eliminated there, get your head in the game.

Melody puts the glass on the table before she coughs before she pouts her plump lips feeling that they are starting swell up and go numb.

Joe: okay I’ll give you a minute to catch your breath and settle down before the next round.

Roxi: That’s very sweet of you.

Joe: Just kidding this is Fear Factor we don’t hand out breaks.

Melody, Roxi and Alex all look up at Joe in shock before they all frown disappointed. They all reach up and grab onto the third drink that is yellow in colour.

Joe: Okay it’s time for the next round and if you though the last on was bad, get ready for this one. The Yellow drink is the one we call the Tea of Chicken. This drink has blended up chickens feet, liver and heart… it also contains hot chillies and fermented milk with just a dash of lemongrass.

Melody: Lemongrass, wooo fancy.

She rolls her perfect hazel eyes before the buzzer sounds and they all have to raise their glasses to their lips. Roxi takes a big swig of her drink and struggles to down it while Melody takes this one head on and finishes it as soon as possible. Melody smashes her glass down to the table but her stomach makes a sickly growl but she manages to keep it all in. Alex takes his mouth away from his glass and the counter starts but he quickly puts his lips back on it as eight seconds to finish the last mouthful. Roxi quickly finishes just behind Alex and all three of them sit back looking pale and sick.

Joe: Well done I didn’t think you guys would all make it to the last round, lucky we saved the best for last.

Melody: Please be creaming soda, please be creaming soda.

Roxi: I don’t think we are going to get Soda Mel.

Melody: Rats.

The three of them wrap their hands around the last glass in front of them and take in a deep inhale this one was going to be a struggle. Especially for Melody whose stomach was jumping and doing hurdles.

<font color=8
D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:21:59 PM by Melody Grace »
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 06:23:15 PM »

Joe: Well done Melody you are off to the finals… now the produces are telling me I must tell you guys the main ingredient for the Blood Pit… its blood from a rat.

Melody’s cheeks puff out as she puts her head down towards the bucket, as Alex Rush finishes his drink just seconds before the buzzer sounds. Roxi didn’t get it all drunk in time meaning she has been eliminated but it doesn’t matter as all three of them now hug onto the black buckets provided and make sickly gagging sounds.

Roxi: Rat blood, are you guys insane?

Melody goes to back up Roxi but just as she goes to open her mouth she fights back the urge to hurl. Alex has sweat pouring down his face in shock as his stomach is trying to remember what real food and drinks taste like.

Joe: I was just kidding guys, it wasn’t rat’s blood.

They all let out a slight sigh but it doesn’t matter whatever they just had to drink had taken the wind out of their sails.

Joe: Okay unfortunately Roxi you couldn’t finish your fourth drink in time so you have been eliminated from the competition.

Roxi gets up and gives Melody and Alex a quick hug before she rushes off the set. Alex and Melody however just stare at each other unable to move right now in fear they will be sick all over international television.

-*-

Joe: Welcome back to Fear Factor we are finally down to our last two remaining contestants, on my right we have the bubbly blonde known as Melody Grace Carpenter and on the left of me we have the huge rock-star Alex Rush. Do you two have anything to say to each other right now?

Alex: Good luck darlin’

Melody just blows Alex a kiss and he catches it before she speaks.

Melody: Stay safe and good luck Alex.

The two high five before they get ushered over to the final competition for today.

Joe: Okay in our final round, this one is a good one… it’s called the Glass Walk and yes you guessed it both Melody and Alex will have to walk bare footed over this pile of smashed glass. It sounds too easy am I right? well kids I would tell you to try this at home, but I’m legally not allowed to so don’t try it at home but I can assure you this won’t be a walk in the park.

Alex: Nice pun there Job.

Joe: For the last time its Joe

Both Alex and Melody are instructed to remove their shoes so they do so quickly while the cameras scan up the length of the glass pile that looks to be a good one hundred metres.

Joe: The rules are simple this is based off time, whoever walks the full length of the glass walk wins. If you so happen to step off the line of glass you will be eliminated, if you take a step back you will also be eliminated. Okay are you guys ready?

Melody: My beautiful feet

Alex: And don’t forget my beautiful feet.

Alex and Melody just sigh towards one another but they know they are doing this for a good cause so the put on their best smiles and head over towards the start of the glass walk.

Joe: Who would like to go first?

Without even saying a word they both point at each other and Joe just rolls his eyes.

Joe: Typical, let’s go with ladies first Melody you’re up.

Melody takes her spot at the start line and the buzzer quickly sounds and she is off and racing at turtle pace as her soft delicate skin on the bottom of her feet make impact with the shards of glass the pained look on her face says it all. She just grits her teeth and starts to hustle her way down the broken glass stopping every now and then to hold in a yelp from the pain that is running through her body. She is nearing the finish line and she quickly tries to dash towards the finish line but a big piece of broken glass pierces the bottom of her foot and she almost tumbles over. Melody quickly recovers and hobbles her way to the finish line where she tip toes off the glass and the cameras pan down to look at the bottom of her feet. Stuck in the soles of her feet are shards of glass that the medical team quickly run over to help remove them. While blood starts to pour out over the ground, Melody takes a seat while she looks over to Joe for her time.

Joe: Melody your time that Alex has to try and beat is two minutes and three seconds.

Alex looks over at Melody and he can see the pain all over her face and he swallows hard. He takes his spot at the starting line and waits for the buzzer to go off. The buzzer quickly sounds and Alex tries to make a mad dash down the glass pit but because of him trying to rush it bits of glass start getting jammed into the soles of his feet. He steps on a really pointy piece and he tumbles off over the side.

Alex: Drats!

Joe: Alex Rush has been eliminated. Here is your winner and the first ever Sin City Wrestling Fear Factor Champion, Miss Melody Grace Carpenter!!!

Melody: YIPPPEEE!!!!!

Steamers and balloons fall from the ceiling as Melody hobbles over to Alex to check up on him to make sure he is okay, while a medic team rushes towards Alex to help pick out the glass from his feet. Joe makes his way over towards Melody and raises her hand in victory as the show looks like it it’s going to finish up with Alex and Melody hugging the celebration music quickly stops.

Joe: Melody has won the fifty k that will be going towards the Maryvale Foundation, who have been caring for orphaned, abused and neglected children for one hundred and sixty years. This money will be put towards facilitating more adoptions and housing the children in more stable and impactful foster homes.

A video plays to show that the Maryvale foundation does and their importance before the footage returns back to Joe, Alex and Melody. Alex and Mel are now standing near Joe, leaning on each other for support as the bottom of their feet are both red raw, sore and bleeding.

Joe: Melody do you have any words to describe what you are feeling right now?

Melody: I’m over the moon I can’t believe I did it… I mean… this is exciting. I just want to thank everyone for participating today and making this one of the best days of my life. Alex you’re amazing and very supportive. I’m really happy that the money is going to Maryvale and I know that they will spend it wisely helping children in need.

Joe takes the microphone back.

Joe: Do you have any words Alex?

Alex: Me feet hurt and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to eat pizza again but today has been aight’. I can’t wait to go for a shower and brush my teeth tho. Also well done Melly, I’m very proud of you… you’re alright darlin’... tough as nails this kid is.

Alex and Melody hug and they wait to be told that they can leave but Joe has another thing in mind.

Joe: Now normally this is the part of the show where we wind everything up and our contestants leave and treat themselves for everything they have accomplished here today… however that’s not the case we still have one last test… join us after the break to find out what it is.

Melody and Alex turn back to look at Joe in disbelief as if to ask - what is he talking about? The magic of TV kicks in and it fades out to commercials.

And this dear friends is where I say; to be continued.

-*-

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Extra, extra read all about it… team Nattie and Melly are going to win on Sunday and there’s no doubt about it.

We’re going to fight, fight, go team fight… we all train on umm uhh sprite?

Anyways enough with the singing and dancing, this is your captain speaking to tell you all that this Sunday night Natalie and I are going to show Amy and Jessie that we can and we WILL function as a successful tag team here in Sin City Wrestling. Those girls want to keep running their mouths trying to run us down well keep going because we will see who ends up on the bottom this Sunday at Into the Void and I can assure you it won’t be us.

Now it’s time to hit you with some hot of the press faxes… and my loyals know that faxes mean FACTS!

FACT 1: I don’t care how long Amy and Jessie have been working together as a tag team they will fall down from their high horses on Sunday and it will happen so fast they won’t know what hit them. TRUTH!

FACT 2: Team Nattie and Melly >>> Team Punk and Metal Connection…. Annnnnnnnny day! MATHS AND STUFF!

FACT 3: They keep trying to tear us down but trust me on Sunday it will all be for nothing Natalie and I have got this in the bag. You see they keep coming at us, trying to make this personal well baby dolls I don’t play that way… so keep your mouths shut and come into the match on Sunday with your heads in the game or otherwise you’re going to see them roll. PREACH!

FACT 4: My Momma don’t like yous and she likes everyone else. BIEBERED!

And last but not least

FACT 5: I hope you both have loser downfall plans because trust me once Natalie or I get the one, two, three or make one of you guys tap, tap, tap… you’re going to have to put them into action. BURNIES ON SUNDAYS!

Alright lets wrap this up and get down to the nitty gritty. This Sunday Natalie and I aren’t walking into - Into the Void without any games plans we aren’t walking in there with any excuses or any hype… we are just walking in there as a new tag team to show the world what we have to offer.

If Natalie pins Jessie and becomes the champion, I will be nothing but supportive… who knows I might change my direction and go for the Bombshell Championship… so then we can be most powerful tag team on the Bombshell roster… (Sorry Team Hero but I’ve got to blow my own trumpet in these things – no hard feelings) THERE WILL BE NO HARD FEELINGS AND THERE WILL BE NO PRESSED REVENGE MOVES. Why? Because we are above that!

However Amy and Jessie don’t worry about what Natalie and I will be up to on Sunday because it’s pretty evident that we will be up to crushing your dreams and leaving you both flat on your backs.

Bank on it britches

Mwah!

-*-

Melody Grace can be seen standing outside a locked door of a hotel room; she is standing nervously in the hallway as she just stares at the numbers on the door that read 2020. She knew why she was here but she didn’t think she had the courage to go through with it. Letting out a big sigh she blew out a stream of cool air before she lifts her right hand up and knocks on the door. Within a matter of moments the door opens slowly and Simpson steps outside to greet her, the two share a secret hug and handshake before Melody whispers something into his ear. Without another thought Simpson steps out of the way and walks off down the hallway leaving Melody now standing at an open door. She takes one last deep breath before she takes a baby step into the room. She looks around the hotel room before she closes the door behind her softly not wanting to make any loud noises. She tip toes across the floor her feet still killing her from doing the glass walk on fear factor. She waste very little time in gliding across the marble floors before she finds James sitting on the couch watching the big screen TV.  James hears the sound of heels clicking off the floor and he turns to look over his bare shoulder. His face showing a mixture of happiness and sadness when his eyes fall onto Mel.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What are you doing here?

He rolls his eyes as Melody just makes her way over towards him her yellow summer dress that stops just above her knees flowing effortlessly with each of her movements.

Melody: I knocked on the door and Simpson let me in and then he left?

Her innocent voice was teasing him as he knew how she got in, that wasn’t the question he was asking.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Shouldn’t you be out partying with all your friends?

Melody runs her right hand through her naturally short blonde hair as she had taken her long extension out as she stands directly in front of him. she bites down on her bottom lip before sucking it into her mouth looking nervous. James picks up on her vibe and senses that this could be serious and before he knows it, she was now sitting on his lap looking down at him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Mel…

James looks up into Melody’s hazel eyes confused but somewhat surprised that even though she was nervous as hell she was showing signs of confidence that he hadn’t seen before. His hands stay to his side as she moves up a little getting closer to him as she looks down with a shy look on her face.

Melody: Okay here it goes…

Reaching down she grabs onto his hands and she brings them up to her chest and she places his open palms over her heart so he can feel how fast it’s beating before she starts talking.

Melody: I don’t want to be apart anymore and I don’t want to be without you… so tell me what I need to do to win you back? Anything… anything at all… I will give up my role in the movie with Drake; I will give up Twitter… I promise I won’t run around the globe to meet people. I promise I won’t run off to Norway or Africa… I promise that I won’t talk to strangers… I promise to put all my attention back onto us… However you have to know right here and now I will not give up my friendships with Despy or the Sins, or Annie… or Molly… or Sam… or Smurf… or Wizard Dom… Although I promise that if I go to meet them that I will tell you and you can come as well and we can all be friends. Things might have happened while we were apart but I don’t care… I don’t even want to think about them… I just want you and I know that now… Well to be perfectly honest… I’ve always wanted you… you need me I hope and I need you… it's how we work… so here’s a girl looking at a guy who she can’t spend another second without and…

She stops to lick her lips apply moisture to them but James cuts her off.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Where is this coming from?

She drops his hands back down to his side gently but she quickly brings her right hand up to her chest so she can point at herself.

Melody: Me it’s coming from me, I needed to show you a sign I needed to show you a big move… so here is my big move.

Without any more delays she ducks her head down and within seconds her fleshy lips are pressed against his. She was kissing him and he was kissing her back, she felt his hands come up to sit on her petite little waist as their kiss deepened. Her hands were now on either side of his face grabbing onto him for dear life, gently of course. She rolled her hips forward and she closed the gap that was between them, as James at the same time had arched himself forward. His bare chest was pressed up hard against her body and before they both knew it their embrace was getting hot and heavy. James briefly pulled back to look up at Mel he hadn’t even said yes or accepted her big moment

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Mel…

Melody: Jam I promise… I have showered a thousand times since fear factor; I’ve seen a dentist and gone to a day spa.

The two shared a nervous laugh before everything fades to black.
>

Offline Natalie McKinley

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 07:00:25 PM »
 The scene opens inside a staff room in one of the many night spots in Las Vegas, on the evening of Tuesday 19th January. Dressed all in black, and sat reading a copy of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, while waiting for his shift as a bouncer to begin, is a long-time friend of Simon Jones, Jason O'Neil.

As Jason continues to read his newspaper, another [male] member of the club's staff enters the room, and calls out to him from the doorway.

Man: 'Jason, you're needed out front.'

Jason's eyes do not leave the newspaper, as he replies in his distinctive Irish accent.

Jason: 'My shift doesn't start for another quarter of an hour yet.'

Man: 'I know that, but there's a woman out front, who's refusing to leave until she gets to speak to you.'

Saying nothing, Jason just carries on reading his newspaper.

Man: 'She says her name is Natalie - does that name mean anything to you?'

This causes Jason to look up from the newspaper; Jason asks the man to repeat himself, to make sure that he did not mishear him the first time.

Jason: 'What did you say her name was?'

Man: 'Natalie.'

Jason folds up his newspaper, and tosses it onto an adjacent table, before getting up from his seat.

Jason: 'Fine; I'll go and take care of this.'

Jason then makes his way from the staff room, towards the club's exit. Stepping out into the dim light of the winter evening, Jason exchanges pleasantries with the pair of bouncers that are currently working the club's doors. A queue of people can be seen, waiting to enter the club, but stood off to one side, wearing a pair of pale blue jeans and a white sleeveless t-shirt, is the "Natalie" in question: Natalie McKinley.

Jason gestures to Natalie for her to follow him, which she does; Jason leads Natalie to a spot nearby, but far enough away from anyone else for them to be able to talk out of earshot.

Jason: 'Why did you come here, Natalie?'

Natalie: 'I assume you watched Climax Control this past Sunday, and the Sunday before, so I'm assuming that you were already aware I was back in Vegas, prior to me even showing up here.'

Jason nods.

Natalie: 'With you being aware that I was back in Vegas, I knew that - sooner or later - you would come looking for me, and so that's why I came here: to get this confrontation done and out of the way.'

Jason: 'Well, that's one assumption you got wrong: I actually wasn't going to go looking for you - not that you would have been hard to find.'

A look of surprise crosses Natalie's face.

Natalie: 'What? Really? Even after what I did at Summer XXXTreme?'

Jason: 'It's because of what you did at Summer XXXTreme that I was going to leave you alone.'

With confusion having been added to her surprise, Natalie frowns.

Natalie: 'I don't understand - I thought you would have wanted to have words with me about that incident; I still remember being on that ship, and having you banging on the door of my cabin immediately after the show was over - I thought you were furious with me for costing Simon his chance to regain the world heavyweight title.'

Jason: 'You're right: I was furious with you. But after Simon asked me to leave it to him to speak to you alone about what had happened, and after he then forgave you, I decided to wash my hands of you - I wanted nothing more to do with you.'

Natalie: 'Oh.'

After only mustering a one word response, Natalie looks down at the floor.

Jason: 'Why did you come here to see me, rather than my apartment? You know where I live, Natalie - you've been there a number of times before.'

Natalie lifts her head, to look back up at Jason.

Natalie: 'I thought that it would probably be safer for me to talk to you in a public place - I was worried about what you might do to me if I was to talk to you in private.'

Jason smirks.

Jason: 'You needn't have worried - I might have raised my voice, but I would never raise my hand to a woman. Besides, if you had turned up at my apartment, I probably would have refused to let you in anyway, and would have just talked to you over the intercom.'

Natalie smiles meekly at Jason.

Natalie: 'When did you last speak to Simon?'

Jason: 'Just over twenty-four hours ago - he phoned me yesterday afternoon from the airport, while he was waiting for his flight back to the UK.'

Natalie: 'I'm guessing, then, that he told you about the chat he had with me yesterday morning.'

Jason nods his head.

Jason: 'Indeed he did - he told me all about what you said to him.'

Natalie: 'I regret that the tone of the conversation I had with Simon turned sour, and that it ended the way it did, but I don't regret what I said to Simon - some of those things just needed to be said.'

Jason: 'Believe it or not, I actually agree with some of the things that Simon told me you said to him - in particular, your comment about Simon wanting everyone to like him; during my career, I didn't care whether anyone liked me - the fans, or the other wrestlers - and that didn't do me any harm.'

Natalie: 'And neither do I - if I cared what other people think about me, I wouldn't have associated myself with Celeste and Crystal.'

Jason puts his hands on his hips.

Jason: 'For what it's worth, Natalie, I think you're doing the right thing, by targeting Mikah.'

Natalie: 'You do?'

Jason nods his head again.

Jason: 'Yes, I do. Now that you have managed to get your suspension lifted - thanks to Despayre - I'm sure that you want to get yourself noticed, and what better way for you to do that than by targeting the leading bombshell in SCW? Plus, I know that you have ambitions of one day being the World Bombshell Champion.'

Natalie: 'I do indeed, and it would be nice to once again have a title - any title - around my waist. I'm not thinking about winning titles at the moment, though, as for now my priority is simply to take care of the biggest problem with the bombshell division - namely, Mikah.'

Jason takes his hands of his hips, and rolls up his left sleeve, to look at his watch. He then looks back to Natalie.

Jason: 'Well, Natalie, while I would love to stay here and talk to you all evening...'

Jason's statement is laced with sarcasm - something that does not go unnoticed by Natalie.

Jason: '...but my shift is due to start in a few minutes.'

Jason begins to walk in the direction of the entrance of the club, but after only a couple of steps, he looks back towards Natalie.

Jason: 'Don't come here looking for me again, Natalie - if I want to talk to you, I'll come and find you.'

Not wanting to push her luck, Natalie does not say anything, opting instead to just nod.

Jason: 'Also, I would warn you to be careful around Celeste and Crystal, but in truth, it's probably them that should be wary of you, isn't it, Natalie? I mean, after what you did to Simon at Summer XXXTreme, I wouldn't envy anyone that winds up having you as their tag team partner.'

Without saying any more, Jason heads off to begin his work for the evening, leaving Natalie to digest his remark, and as she stands staring off into the distance, the scene fades to black.

The scene opens inside a gym in Tokyo, on the morning of Sunday 29th May. In amongst all of the free weights, weight machines, and various other exercise machines, Natalie McKinley can be seen stood by a bench; Natalie - who is wearing a pair of black shorts and a white crop top - is stood at the rack end of the bench, in a spotting stance. The person that she is spotting for, as he performs a bench press, is Ethan Moore - the Englishman that she befriended earlier in the month at the Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art; Ethan is wearing a pair of white shorts and a blue t-shirt.

With her hands underneath the bar, although not so close as to be touching it, Natalie guides the direction of the bar, as Ethan does a couple of reps. After Ethan completes another rep, Natalie can tell that he is beginning to toil, and so she shouts out some words of encouragement.

Natalie: 'Come on, Ethan - one more!'

Ethan lowers the bar towards his chest once more; following a brief pause, he then breathes out, as he pushes the bar upwards. Once Ethan finishes the rep, Natalie grips the bar, aiding in placing it back in the rack. Ethan takes a deep breath, before getting up from the bench; he looks in the direction of Natalie, who moves from behind the rack, and takes a step towards him.

Ethan: 'Thanks again, Natalie. I'm sure I would be struggling to lift quite that much if I didn't have you here to help me.'

Natalie smiles at Ethan.

Natalie: 'That's what I'm here for, Ethan.'

Ethan: 'Your help is invaluable to me. I really appreciate you sticking around to assist me, after finishing your own workout.'

Natalie: 'I'm happy to help - I used to do this for a living, remember? As I've told you before, I take pleasure in supporting people to reach their fitness goals.'

Ethan: 'I know that, but you've got an important match coming up, don't you? I would understand if you wanted to spend your time doing whatever you need to do to prepare for that match, rather than helping me.'

Natalie shakes her head.

Natalie: 'Don't be silly, Ethan. Me being here, helping you, isn't going to have a negative effect on the chances of me and Melody winning our match next Sunday. Besides, there's a limit to how much time I can spend each day studying our opponents before I start to get bored.'

There is a wry smile from Ethan.

Ethan: 'Well, if I'm helping you to stave off boredom, then I guess that means I'm doing you a favour.'

Natalie chuckles.

Natalie: 'Yes - something like that.'

Natalie bends down and picks a bottle of water up off the floor, from next to the bench; she hands the bottle to Ethan.

Ethan: 'Thanks.'

Natalie: 'You're welcome.'

Ethan then gulps down some water.

Ethan: 'You know, speaking of wrestling, I listened to that podcast yesterday afternoon - the one about SCW that you mentioned to me.'

Natalie: 'You mean The Hotwire?'

Ethan nods.

Ethan: 'That's the one.'

Natalie: 'What did you think of it?'

Ethan: 'I thought it followed a good format; I'm sure it's something that fans of SCW enjoy listening to each week.'

Natalie: 'Not just the fans - most of the wrestlers, too.'

Ethan takes another drink of water, before then asking Natalie a question about The Hotwire.

Ethan: 'Does the host of the show usually swear that much?'

Natalie laughs at Ethan's question.

Natalie: 'Actually, if anything, I think Tommy Knocks normally swears more often than he did on Friday's show.'

Ethan raises an eyebrow.

Ethan: 'Really?'

Natalie nods her head.

Natalie: 'Yep. But then, with there not being an SCW show this weekend, Friday's episode of The Hotwire was a shorter one, so Tommy had less time than he would usually to utter expletives.'

Ethan: 'Profanity aside, he had some unfavourable things to say about you.'

Aware of the "things" that Ethan is referring to, Natalie's smile leaves her face.

Ethan: 'And I think something was said about something that happened at an event last year...errr...Summer Extravaganza, I think it was.'

Natalie cannot help but laugh at Ethan getting the name of SCW's annual summer supercard wrong.

Natalie: 'It was Summer XXXTreme.'

Ethan: 'Errr...yeah - that too.'

Natalie chuckles again.

Natalie: 'It could've been worse: you could've called it Summerfest - or something like that.'

Ethan smiles awkwardly, as he hesitates, before asking a delicate question.

Ethan: 'Natalie, may I ask what it was that you did at that event last summer? I know it's probably none of my business, so if you don't want to tell me, I understand.'

There is a small sigh from Natalie.

Natalie: 'No, Ethan, it's okay - I'll tell you.'

Natalie quickly glances around the gym, before looking back to Ethan.

Natalie: 'You remember I told you about my gambling addiction...'

Ethan nods.

Natalie: '...well, without going into too much detail, my addiction got out of control, and I ended up owing a lot of money to some very fearsome men. And so to pay off my debt to them, they wanted me to fix an SCW World Heavyweight Championship match.'

Ethan: 'I'm guessing that Summer XXXTreme was the event where that match took place.'

Now Natalie nods.

Natalie: 'Correct.'

Natalie lets out another, longer, sigh.

Natalie: 'I had to do it - if I didn't, I would've ended up in a wheelchair. The worst part about it though - and the reason why Tommy Knocks called me "a snake" - is that me having to fix that match meant me having to cost a friend of mine the chance to win the world heavyweight title.'

Ethan: 'It sounds like you didn't have much of a choice. What an undesirable situation to find yourself in.'

Natalie: 'That's putting it mildly.'

Natalie sighs again.

Natalie: 'It's a situation that I put myself in though, because of the bad choices that I had made prior to then - I have no-one to blame other than myself.'

Ethan: 'So this friend of yours...'

Natalie interrupts Ethan, to put a name to the "friend" in question.

Natalie: 'Simon - that's his name.'

Ethan: 'So, are Simon and you still friends now?'

Natalie: 'Yes - thankfully.'

A gentle smile creeps onto Natalie's face.

Natalie: 'After I explained to him what I had gotten myself into, he forgave me. Some other people - other friends of Simon's - haven't forgiven me, and I haven't forgiven myself, but he has; he could've made history that night - he could've become the first man ever to win the SCW World Heavyweight Championship three times, but I took that away from him, and yet, despite that, he still forgave me.'

Natalie again casts her eyes around the gym, before looking back to Ethan.

Natalie: 'I want to win next Sunday, of course I do, but after what happened last year at Summer XXXTreme, I also want to show that I can be trusted - I want to show that Melody can trust me to be a tag team partner she can depend upon.'

Ethan: 'Well, you sound genuine to me. And having heard you sing the praises of Melody, I find it hard to believe that you would do anything to hurt her - physically or otherwise.'

Natalie's smile widens.

Natalie: 'I'm confident that Melody and I will be able to win the match, but it isn't going to be easy - Amy and Jessie will be tricky opponents, as I know from past experience.'

Ethan: 'They've been opponents of yours before, then?'

Natalie: 'I've been in multiple matches against each of them, although only once previously have I competed against the two of them in a tag team match.'

Ethan: 'And how did you fare in that match?'

Natalie shrugs, feeling indifferent about the outcome of that match twelve months ago.

Natalie: 'My team lost. But with all due respect to Traci Patterson, I will have a better partner next Sunday, and so hopefully it will be a case of different partner, different result.'

Ethan: 'Obviously I'm no wrestling expert, but with how good a wrestler you make Melody sound, and after having seen how strong you are, I reckon this match will go a different way.'

Natalie: 'Believe it or not, I'm not actually at my strongest at the moment.'

Ethan almost scoffs at that statement.

Ethan: 'After some of the displays of strength that I have seen from you in this place, I do find that hard to believe.'

Natalie: 'It's true: no-one seems to have noticed - or if anyone has noticed, they haven't said anything about it - but in the past eighteen months or so, I have lost a lot of muscle mass.'

Ethan frowns.

Ethan: 'Why - did you want to be leaner?'

Natalie shakes her head.

Natalie: 'It hasn't happened by choice - it has been due to injuries that I have suffered to my shoulders, back, and hamstrings, which have forced me to spend time doing rehab, and so I haven't being able to train as heavy or as hard as I want to.'

Ethan: 'Have you had to take time off from wrestling because of those injuries?'

Natalie: 'When I dislocated my shoulder...'

Natalie taps her left shoulder.

Natalie: '...that sidelined me for a few months, but as for the other injuries that I have picked up, I have been able to continue to wrestle in spite of them - it's not uncommon for wrestlers to have to work through some niggling injury.'

Natalie crosses her arms.

Natalie: 'I'm still being billed at the same weight that I was at eighteen months ago, and I will get back to that weight, no matter how long it takes.'

Ethan: 'I don't doubt that at all - I've only known you a few weeks, Natalie, but the determination you have to accomplish the goals you set yourself is evident; I wouldn't want to be one of your opponents.'

Natalie's smile broadens into a grin.

Natalie: 'Thanks, Ethan.'

Ethan: 'No problem, Natalie.'

Natalie: 'And anyway, while I may not currently be at my strongest, I'm still stronger than any of the other women in SCW.'

Ethan nods.

Ethan: 'I'm sure you are.'

Natalie unfolds her arms.

Natalie: 'Right, I think we have stood around talking for long enough - can you handle any more exercise, or have you had enough for today?'

Ethan: 'Apart from walking, no; I think my tank is empty - I had better call it a day.'

Natalie: 'Okay - that's fine.'

Natalie motions towards the changing rooms, and she and Ethan then begin to walk in that direction.

Ethan: 'Before I forget, I brought something with me to give to you.'

Natalie looks at Ethan with curiosity etched on her face.

Natalie: 'You got me a present?'

Ethan: 'Let's call it a token of appreciation.'

Natalie: 'Are you going to tell me what it is, or do I have to wait to find out?'

Ethan: 'No, I'll tell you: I got a Japan shirt with Shinji Okazaki's name on it for you.'

Surprised, Natalie suddenly stops walking, which causes Ethan to do likewise.

Ethan: 'Is something wrong?'

Natalie: 'No, nothing's wrong, it's just...we joked about you getting a shirt with Okazaki on it for me to wear, but I didn't expect that you would actually do it.'

Ethan: 'Well, I did. So will you wear it?'

Natalie: 'Of course I will.'

Natalie smiles at Ethan.

Natalie: 'Thanks, Ethan.'

Ethan smiles back at her.

Ethan: 'You're welcome, Natalie.'

Natalie and Ethan then resume their walk towards the changing rooms, and as they do so, the scene fades to black.

The scene opens inside Korakuen Hall in Tokyo on the afternoon of Friday 3rd June. Sat alone in the front row of the bleacher seating, wearing a pair of denim shorts and a red sleeveless t-shirt, is Natalie McKinley.

Natalie is sat with her head bowed; she raises her head, looks to the camera, and begins to speak.

Natalie: 'In two days' time, I and the rest of the men and women of Sin City Wrestling will be at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, just a few miles away from where I am now; having spent the past half a dozen weeks visiting different cities around the country, the Riot In the Rising Sun tour concludes this Sunday, when the capital city of Japan plays host to Into The Void V. My involvement in the show will be as part of a tag team match, in which Melody Grace and I will clash with the Metal and Punk Connection duo of Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco - it's a match that is important for a number of reasons, and one that I dare not lose.'

Natalie smiles optimistically.

Natalie: 'This match at Into The Void will be the first one I have competed in at an SCW supercard since I was in a match at Mayhem in Morocco, which took place thirteen months ago today; thirteen months is a long time to wait, and the path I have followed in that time has been an arduous one, but if I can get the result that I want on Sunday, then it will have been worth it. I'm the only one that truly knows the full extent of what I have been through in the past year, and when you add in Melody's recent trials and tribulations, this match against the Metal and Punk Connection is the chance for the two of us to get our just deserts - it's our time to shine, and neither Amy or Jessie will be able to stop us from having our moment in the spotlight on Sunday evening.'

Natalie shakes her head.

Natalie: 'At the end of April, ahead of my one-on-one match against Amy Marshall, I said that if it hadn't been for Melody wanting me to be her tag team partner, I would by then probably have already asked to be released from my SCW contract. And so here we are now, around two and a half months since Melody started badgering me about teaming with her, she and I are actually going to be partners in a match - which I guess is another step towards us being a proper tag team. If our team is to have any sort of longevity, we need to get off to a good start, by winning our first match together - and I am confident that at Into The Void, against Amy and Jessie Salco, we will do just that.'

Natalie leans back against her seat.

Natalie: 'As well as Melody wanting me to be her partner, there's something else that contributed towards me deciding to stick around SCW, which is pertinent to this forthcoming match:'

Natalie raises her arms, stretching them wide open.

Natalie: 'Japan.'

She then lowers her arms, and sits up straight.

Natalie: 'Eight weeks ago, as I was leaning towards agreeing to be Melody's tag team partner, the announcement at Blaze Of Glory that SCW would be embarking upon a tour of Japan was one of the things that helped me to finally make up my mind.'

Natalie runs her hand through her hair.

Natalie: 'As some of you may be aware, last October, while I was still suspended from SCW, I joined the roster of an all-female wrestling promotion based here in Tokyo, called Seishin. "Seishin" is a Japanese word that roughly translates to "spirit" - and I certainly have plenty of fighting spirit, as Amy and Jessie will experience this Sunday.'

Natalie quickly glances behind her, over her shoulder, before looking back towards the camera.

Natalie: 'In July last year, SCW visited Japan - Osaka, to be precise - during the world tour. Disappointingly for me, I was forced to miss that show, as at the time I was still recovering from a dislocated left shoulder, and so a few months later, when I had the chance to join Seishin, I didn't hesitate to take up the opportunity. I didn't join a Japanese promotion just to make up for having missed out on that episode of Climax Control though - I did it because I knew that I would get to experience different styles of wrestling than I was used to, and that I would get to train with different people; I'm always striving to better myself, and I believed that spending time in Japan would be beneficial to my development. I believe that what I've done since returning to the six-sided ring - including defeating Roxi Johnson and Alexis Edwards - has shown that my time in Japan was well-spent, and at Into The Void, I intend to continue to show how I have improved, by getting the better of both Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco.'

Natalie gets up from her seat.

Natalie: 'The reason I was keen to come back to Japan with SCW is that, having already seen some of this extraordinary country, I wanted to see more of it. When I was working for Seishin, I would usually fly out to Japan a day or so prior to the shows - which were staged every other week - and I would then fly home shortly after the shows were over. During this tour though, I have chosen instead to stay in Japan, so that I could immerse myself in this land and its culture - it's a choice that I'm glad I made, as I have thoroughly enjoyed the experiences that I've had in the past half a dozen weeks, both away from the ring as well as inside it. In fact, while most people will be quick to return home following Into The Void, I'm going to remain here for another week - I just need to make sure that come next week, I'll be able to bask in the glow of victory.'

Natalie glances around Korakuen Hall, before looking back to the camera.

Natalie: 'This building was home to most of the shows that were staged by Seishin, and while it did make for a great setting, it is only a fifth of the size of the venue for Into The Void; it will be great to see the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium packed with SCW fans, and what will be one of the biggest crowds that I have gotten to appear in front of. Now Melody and I just need to make sure that we end the tour of Japan on a high, by beating Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco - which is what I fully expect to happen.'

Natalie nods her head confidently.

Natalie: 'Barely a month has passed since Amy Marshall and I were opponents in a one-on-one match, in what was the first time in several months that either of us had competed in the six-sided ring. When I won that match, people considered it to be an upset - and given what Amy has accomplished in SCW, I completely understand why people would look at it that way. However, after overcoming another former World Bombshell Champion in my following match, I think it's safe to say that this Sunday, when I plan to again be getting my hand raised, no-one will consider this victory to be an upset - the only thing that "upset" will be used to described is the emotions of the Metal and Punk Connection, as the two of them try to come to terms with their loss.'

Natalie smirks.

Natalie: 'Amy, prior to our one-on-one match, you called me fraud, which I find amusing - especially as your tag team partner is arguably the biggest fraud in SCW; I'll get to her very shortly, though - for now, Amy, my focus is on you.'

Natalie points to her eyes, and then to the camera.

Natalie: 'Last month, Amy, I know you wanted to be responsible for turning my return to the six-sided ring into a nightmare, but try as you might, you failed. And I'm sure that this Sunday, you want to try to do what you couldn't manage last time round, but I can promise you that you will fail again. You did at least beat Veronica Taylor in your last match, but now you're back to being in the ring with me, and this time I'll have Melody with me. In our last meeting, Amy, the best woman won; this time, the best women will win - and that's not going to be you and Jessie.'

Natalie takes a couple of steps forwards.

Natalie: 'A few weeks ago, in an incident backstage, I gave Amy a fat lip - well, I did vow to Melody that I would smash Amy right in the face. Now though, the half of the Metal and Punk Connection that I would like to punch in the mouth is Jessie Salco.'

Natalie throws a punch towards the camera.

Natalie: 'Jessie, on multiple occasions recently, you have made accusations that I use performance enhancing drugs; your accusations have centred around one substance in particular. I could tell you - in some detail - why you're wrong, Jessie, but I'm not going to bother, as I'm sure that anything I was to say to you on the subject would probably just go in one ear and out the other. Instead, I'm just going to give you a warning: by repeating these false allegations, all you're doing, Jessie, is making things worse for yourself. I outweigh you by nearly thirty pounds, Jessie - and you know full well that isn't thirty pounds of fat; now ask yourself, do you really want to make me angry?'

Natalie pauses briefly, as if allowing time for a response; she then continues.

Natalie: 'Now, I'm not about to turn green - or grey, or red, or whatever colour the Hulk is these days. And besides, I already have sufficient power with which to throw you around the ring, Jessie - just ask Amy. However, as you continue to spout your nonsense, you continue to dig your own grave - and on Sunday, you're going to have to lie in it; that much I know for sure - I just hope that you're also going to have to let go of your most prized possession.'

Natalie looks down at the floor for a moment, before looking back up at the camera, and continuing.

Natalie: 'There's one thing I haven't yet mentioned about this match at Into The Void, which is of course that the Bombshell Internet Championship is going to be up for grabs. Now, before I go any further, a certain someone has asked me to point out that this match won't actually be the first time in SCW history that a singles title has been at stake in a tag team match: two years ago, at Blaze Of Glory III, the heavyweight title was successfully defended in the final of the Blast from the Past tournament. Compared with that match, I think Sunday's match is going to follow a very different pattern: on that occasion, the champion didn't want to retain his title by default, he wanted to retain it by being the one to earn the win for his team - which is exactly what happened. Jessie, on the other hand, is so desperate to remain a champion, that I wouldn't put it past her to spend the entirety of the match on the ring apron, and leave it to Amy to do all the work - the only way that Jessie is going to keep hold of her title is if Amy is the one involved in the fall, because there is no way that either Melody or I are going to be pinned.'

The camera follows Natalie, as she takes a few more steps forwards; a wrestling ring comes into view, although it is traditional four-sided ring, rather than the six-sided ring that is favoured by SCW.

Natalie: 'Sunday will be the fourth time I have competed in a match at an SCW supercard, and somewhat remarkably, it will be the fourth time I have competed for a title at a supercard - I guess I must be doing something right. Unlike the three previous matches though, I don't really care whether or not I walk away with the title this time, just as long as Jessie doesn't walk away with it either. Because as far as I see it, this match isn't really about me; it isn't about Amy Marshall; it's barely even about Jessie Salco - it's about Melody finally getting what should have been hers several weeks ago: the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship.'

Natalie moves nearer to the ring, but then turns away from it, to again face the camera.

Natalie: 'The only thing I want to gain from this match, is to set about rebuilding the reputation that I damaged with my actions last August, at Summer XXXTreme III, and show that Melody isn't a fool for thinking that she can trust me.'

Natalie crosses her arms.

Natalie: 'Amy and Jessie, on the one previous occasion that I was in a tag team match against the two of you, the match came to a premature end, thanks to the actions of an overzealous Keira Fisher. However, unless there's a repeat of that interference on Sunday, this time, you won't escape defeat; I've beaten you both before, and on Sunday, with Melody by my side, I'll beat you both again - and hopefully, the bombshell internet title will end up around the waist of the person to whom it really belongs.'

Natalie grins.

Natalie: 'Melody - and I - will tear you apart again.'

And as Natalie stands, smiling, and looking confidently towards the camera, the scene fades to black.

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »
 17th May
Kobe, Japan
Hotel Piena Kobe

The scene opens inside the hotel lobby, where we see Amy sitting alone, as she waits for Joey arrive. Tapping her converse covered feet in nervousness, Amy brushes her hair from her face, as she checks her phone for the time and any messages.

“Hey”

Comes a voice in front of her, as she looks up to see Joey, dressed in a tight t-shirt and jeans.

“Hi”

Amy stands to her feet with a smile, as she reveals that she is wearing a skull and crossbones t-shirt dre

“You look nice.”

“Thanks”

Amy smiles.

“I’m glad you agreed to meet up.”

Joey said with a hopeful smile.

“I have a table booked just around the corner. We can talk there.”

Amy looked at the door and then back to Joey, as she hopes to get their relationship back on track to how it was before.

“Great.”

Joey smiles, as he watches Amy begin to walk away, as he admires the short dress Amy is wearing before catching up.

“How many of those dress do you have?”

“Just the two. I brought this one a couple of days ago. Do you like it?”

Amy adjust the dress to show it off.

“Sure… as long as you don’t ben over.”

“Aww spoil sport.”

Amy giggles, as she and Joey walk out of the hotel and around the corner before walking about another block before arriving at the café.  Upon entering the café, they are taken to a quiet corner, where they are given a menu of different tea including normal tea from the US and England.

“Wow I didn’t realise there was this many tea’s.”
Joey raised his eyebrows as he read the name of the teas in English below the Japanese and in his mind, he was just going for normal tea, while Amy was more looking at the exotic blends of tea. As the waiter comes over to take their orders.

“What would you like?”

The waiter said in broken English.

“English Breakfast Tea please.”

“And you Miss?”

“Hojicha tea please.”

Amy said in Japanese, as the waiter smiles and walks away. As Joey pipes up.

“I’m going to get straight to the point here. I’m sorry I blurted out my feelings when you were angry and riled up. However, I am also not sorry about my feelings towards you. I…”

Joey says leaning forward, getting his thoughts and feelings off his chest, but gets interrupted by Amy.

“I over reacted a little I’m sorry. However, I’m just not ready to go back there. I have strong feelings for you but I just can’t say it.”

Amy shrugs and gives a small smile and places a hand on Joey’s hand.

“It’s cool my uh wife laughed in my face when I first said it. That was humiliating, however, getting ripped a new one was different. But I’m not upset about it. As long as we are together I’m happy.”

Joey flashes a smile, as Amy moves in for a kiss, but they are interrupted by the waiter with their tea.

“Thank you.”

Amy said in Japanese, as the waiter places Amy’s tea in front of her and Joey’s in front of him. He then puts down sugar and milk before leaving. Joey picks up the sugar and milk and puts some in his tea, while Amy has a sip of her tea to determine the flavour and if anything else is required.

“So we are good?”

Joey asks.

“Yeah… we are good.”

Amy nods and smiles as the scene soon fades out on Amy and Joey as they begin to talk and clear the air.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Continued from Jamie’s and Ben’s RP’s…

Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku, Tokyo.
29th May 2016

Ever since Jamie entered Sin City Wrestling, he and I sort of became instant friends, although at first I was a little sceptical about him, but we soon grew to me friends and got to know him better and now I consider him a close friend and brother.  We get drunk together, we party, we flirt with other and have lot of fun in general. So when he met Justin, i could see they were perfect together and I was happy for them and considering Justin also my brother, but I am loyal to Jamie.

So when I heard that Justin had cheated on Jamie, I wasn’t too happy and I wanted to head to California and kick his stupid dumb ass for cheating on Jamie. So when Ben admitted that he brought Justin a flight here, it was just on cue that Justin appeared.

"I wasn't supposed to be here for a few days but got time off at work!" He announced. "So I got in a little early and..." And, whatever he was about to say was cut suddenly short by Jamie's fist as it swung forward and connected with his face -- knocking him back and against a table, sending it, Justin and the table's contents scattering to the lobby floor!

I stood to my feet surprised that Jamie had just punched Justin, but I kind of felt happy that he punched him and I hoped he would continue hitting him, however, Ben was quick to intervene and grabbed Jamie, hauling him onto his shoulder before telling myself and Sam Marlowe to check on Justin.

I just wanted to leave him there… let him stew, as I watched Sam go over to him and struggle to get him to his feet.

“Just leave him.”

I look down at him shaking my head, as Sam glares at me as she get him into a sitting position.

“uh what happened?”

Justin says rubbing his jaw.

“You got knocked the fuck out bitch and you fucking deserved it.”

I fold my arms in front of me.

“Why?”

“Jamie knows… he knows you cheated on him.”

“Umm how?”

Justin looks at me groggily.
“Not how… you should be saying sorry and giving a shit that Jamie just clocked you.  I suggest you leave Japan and go back to your twink boyfriend and leave Jamie alone to focus on his match.”

I look at him disgust.

“I want to say sorry…”

“Too damn late.”

I pull Justin to his feet before delivering a stinging slap across the face   .

“Now fucking leave.”

I pick up his bag and shove it into his body before pushing him away.

“Amy…”

I ignore the plea from Justin and I turn away from him before walking away leaving Sam to deal with Justin and the mess that was made, although Ben had already promised to pay for any damages, which was just the table and a few glasses.  The scene soon fades out, as I go in search of Ben and Jamie.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

2nd June 2016
Vlog.

So Melody…. Or is that Melody Grace or is it MCG now?

Do you know lame that sounds, trying to copy your boyfriend by shortening your name.  Really MCG… is that some sort of joke or attempt at making yourself look good or even credible?  J2H can pull it off… he has the balls and the mouth to back it up and you… you have nothing.

You are just trying too hard and try hards fail at every turn. But I’m sure one day you will figure it out and not shorten your name to make it shit.

Anyway… little Miss MCG… you think you have me figured out, that I’m past my prime and that you can ground me etc…

Here is a question.

When did I ever say that I’m big bad highflyer who gives no flying ducks?

Quote your source because those words have never crossed my lips.  You might have read it somewhere or it’s something that popped into your head, but those words never crossed my lips. The only words would escape my lips is that I don’t give any flying uh ducks about you.

As for being past my prime… I will show how much I’m past my prime, when I kick your ass all over the ring and take away your dream of becoming Internet champion at into the void.  So you can shove those corny witty puns up your ass because I’m not interested.  I’m only interested in helping Jessie defend her title.

And too Natalie, it’s such a shame that you have said nothing so far, but I presume that you in the gym kicking ass, which I cannot fault you for, however, there is a thing of preparing a little too much.  You see if have been going to the gym, however, I have also been visiting sites in Tokyo, watching some of the best Japanese wrestlers in japan. Hell I’ve been watching old videos which feature Aja King, Bull Nakano, Asuka, Manami Toyota etc… this is my preparation Natalie.

I’m not allowing the stress of the match to get to me. I have nothing to lose, but the pressure is on your shoulders to help Melody win the Internet championship… or even on your to win.

So Sunday night will see Jessie successfully defend her title, we also see Metal and Punk Connection become a force again.  Sunday night will end with a celebration of Metal and Punk.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino