Author Topic: AMY MARSHALL v POLLY PLAYTIME  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
AMY MARSHALL v POLLY PLAYTIME
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:23:04 PM »
 Post all RPs for this match here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 11/12/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 11/13/2016
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:31:19 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
  In the eight years of my career as a wrestler, I have been in 187 plus matches… the majority being regular single matches and tag team matches, but in those 187 plus matches I have had not so conventional matches.  I have been in matches against men, I have been in battle royals, I have been in a kennel from hell match, 2/3 falls tables match, a powderpuff hardcore match, a dumpster match, strap match, 30-minute Iron Man match, Sarcophagus match and of course the trick or treat elimination match.

And what has Polly been in?

A couple single matches and the trick or treat elimination match… still a fresh-faced rookie with no clue what she is getting herself into.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

30th October 2016
Climax Control 163
Sacramento, California.

Sensing an opportunity to continue the attack by going high risk again Amy charges at the ropes looking for another suicide dive but Celeste sees her coming and as soon as Amy's head is through the ropes it gets whacked by the steel chair courtesy of Celeste, Celeste discards the chair and pushes Amy's barely conscious form back into the ring before following her in and going for the cover 1.......2.......and Amy still kicks out!

Simone: This match can't go on for much longer!

Adams: Celeste agrees with you! She's calling for the Homicidal!

Celeste manages to hit the punch and the European Uppercut but when she goes for the Running Bulldog Amy holds onto the ropes blocking the move and pushing Celeste off of her sending the former Nobody scrambling to the corner where Amy goes for the Bad Girl again only for Celeste to duck out of the way at the last minute and whilst Amy is in mid jump causing Amy to land on her neck, Jacob checks on her and once he confirms that she's alright Celeste picks her up and successfully hits the Homicidal!

Simone: HOMICIDAL! Celeste is about to win her first title in SCW!

Adams: Stick a fork in Amy, she's done!

Celeste goes for the cover 1.......2......3!!!!!!

Justin: Here is your winner and NEEEEWWWWWWWW SCW BOMBSHEL ROULETTE CHAMPION CELESTE NORTH!

Simone: What a match and what an effort by all five Bombshells but we have a new champion!

Adams: And you just know that those four other Bombshells will be gunning for Celeste!

Celeste celebrates her title win with Delia whilst Amy glares at her.

The Trick or Treat match was painful but fun, and while Celeste came out on top and won the Roulette Championship, we both put on a pretty decent show after the eliminations of Polly Playtime, who’s first experience of a hardcore type match faltered. That elimination was followed by Sam Marlowe – who’s heart wasn’t in this match and then Veronica Taylor was next and her aspirations of taking her title back failed.

This just left myself and Celeste and the match got better and more hardcore and with the barbwire baseball bat being used again across stomach and then on my back, leaving me scratched and bleeding.  However, it would only get worse with a sledgehammer getting introduced and be used on me and my neck… I still kicked out.

Maybe that was a mistake, but when you have adrenaline flowing through your body, the pain is pushed to the back of your mind and the will to continue pushes you on. I kept on going… I kept on kicking out… I kept on delivering stupid high risk moves and each time I was stopped.

The final shot was the steel chair and after that I was on auto and no matter what I tried, I couldn’t finish the match and in the end Celeste won.  Annoyed at the result, deep down I was happy for her but she now had to defend the title.

Leaving ringside at a slow pace was pretty much a blur as I was help backstage and then to the infirmary for treatment and a little rest. Once the fog had cleared, Jessie visited and we chit chatted about various thing including her visit to see Vanessa, kids, my match etc… it was a few hours after that I was free to leave on the advisory that if I had any further issues, that I would need to go to the ER etc… all the stuff that I heard before and never had to go yet.

Back at the hotel with Joey, I was getting spoiled, as he ran me a hot bath and said I could order anything I like from room service and offered me a massage.

“I have run a bath for you… do you want anything from room service?”

I look to him from the bed, where I sat up.

“hmm… a big greasy burger with fries and a lemonade… oh and some pancakes with ice cream.”

I smile.

“Hungary, are we?”

“More of a treat that anything else… but yes I am starving.”

I shift my weight in bed and grimace from the pain, as I pull the bed covers away from my body to reveal a set of flowery pj’s and swing my legs towards the edge of the bed.

“You ok?”

“Could be better, but I think with a nice hot bath, a belly full of food and some strong pain killers… I’ll be good.”

“Let me help.”

Joey comes over and helps me to my feet, where I shuffle towards the bathroom.

“I might just do a light easy session of yoga tomorrow… stretch my muscles a little.”

“If you are up to it.  Can you strip?”

“I can and thank you for this.”

I smile and kiss Joey on the cheek, where I begin to peel off my top to reveal my battered and bruised torso, I then close the door behind me and continue to undress before sliding into the bath.  The soon fades out with Joey ordering food.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Climax Control 163, was the result I wanted but fair play to Celeste, she worked hard and batted everything I gave her out of the park. However, in this match I proved that I still had the passion and determination to push and work hard… no matter what came my way. I may have come away from this match battered and bruised but it’s hell of a lot more than what Miss Pingotti got.  Like Veronica, she wimped out getting their ass handed to them… I’m quite surprised she didn’t try to buy her way out of this match with daddy’s money.

This was Polly’s first taste of a roulette/hardcore match… she got it easy… she couldn’t stay long enough to continue and fund out what she has gotten herself into.  She didn’t find out how truly dangerous I am.

Celeste… I wish you well and luck with your roulette title…

Polly Pingotti… I know I will be seeing you soon and I can’t wait to shut that pretty mouth of yours up.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 2nd.
Santa Barbara, California
Pickles and Swiss Café.

Several days after the trick or treat match, Amy was moving better but still feeling sore in places where the bat and sledgehammer had made contact, with doing only light gym and yoga sessions, Amy felt restless and needed something to do.  Leaving Joey back at the hotel, Amy planned to meet up and have lunch with Jessie.

Arriving at the pickles and swiss café, she spots Jessie by the window and enters the café, where she gives Jessie a small smile and then sits down opposite.

“Hey Jessie.”

“Hey… how are you?”

Jessie asks.

“I’m good. Still a little sore from the match, but I’ll get over it. How are you?”

“I’m great.  Have you seen the card for this week?”

Jessie asks.

“I haven’t…. why?”

Amy asks, as a waitress comes over.

“Can I get your orders?”

“Uh yeah...”

Jessie and Amy pick up the menu’s in front of them and quickly scan them over.

“I’ll have a chicken Caesars Salad with a diet coke.”

Jessie asks, while Amy take a few moments extra.

“Can I have a Roasted Chicken and Walnut Pesto Panini with a Black Ice Tea. And can we have some fries.”

“Sure.”

The waitress finishes writing and smile and walks away leaving Jessi and Amy alone.

“Where were we?”

Amy asks.

“Match card for this week… I have Polly Playtime and if either of us win, we get to choose the match stipulation for your match at high stakes.”

“Interesting.”

Amy nods.

“Yeah… you could say that. I just don’t know what type of stipulation to give you.”

Jessie frowns.

“Anything that maximises pain and chance to end her career.”

Amy smirks, as Jessie smiles.

“Oh, I almost forgot… you will be with me at ringside.”

“Great… I promise not to ruin the match too much.”

“As long as we work together, you can get in a few cheap shots.”
“Just don’t tell Polly.”

Amy smirks, as Jessie shakes her head.

“You better be fit and ready for this.”

“Working on it…  I think the yoga and warms baths is partially helping, but I’ll fight through the pain.”

“Good good. That’s the Amy I know.”

Jessie smiles, as the waitress comes over with the drinks and their food and sets them down in front of Amy and Jessie before leaving them to have their meals.

“Looks good.”

Amy looks at her panini before tucking into it, as Jessie mixes up her salad.  The scene soon fades out on Jessie and Amy enjoying their meals as they make small talk between mouthfuls of food and drink.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Sunday 6th November
Santa Barbara, California
Climax Control 164

At Climax Control Jessie was scheduled to face off against Polly Playtime in a single match, where if either Jessie or Polly won the match then they would get a chance to name the stipulation for the match between myself and Polly Playtime.  Although not hard to figure out, it would be tough though to know who would win.  On paper it screamed Jessie all the way, but in the end it was Polly who won this match.  The match itself went on without a hitch… I interfered a few times not to help Jessie, but more for my own benefit, however, if it helped Jessie to win that it would be a plus for her, however, it didn’t help her win and after a hard-fought battle between the two… Polly unfortunately won and in turn gave her the option to name the stipulation for our match at High Stakes.

{Flashback to ending of match}

… Amy can realize where the ninja is coming from, the ninja clotheslines Amy right down to the floor. Amy goes to get right back up but the ninja is right on her. The two exchange a few blows as Polly intently watches it all, still seated in front of Jessie, who is still out. Amy tries her hardest to whip the ninja around, but due to the ninja's higher height and heavier weight, the ninja wins out. She then lifts Amy up and steps up onto the crowd barrier.

And then it does. The ninja shoves Amy's head between her legs and drops Amy right over the crowd barrier, right on her abdomen. Amy hangs there for a few seconds before dropping down to the floor in a heap. The cameraman doesn't come an inch closer as the ninja takes off her mask.

Polly: "I told you so! Amy Marshall, meet the 5 foot 11, 189 pound Nora Nottingham! Playtime has only just begun, and well, I know EXACTLY how it's going to continue. Amy, when you wake up, if you do, at High Stakes VI you will be a caged little puppy, far from the Hall of Famer that you believe you are. At High Stakes VI, you will be facing me with your Piledriver banned, inside..."

Polly pauses and puts out a huge evil grin, one that no one probably ever wants to see. She holds it in no longer though.

Polly: "HELL... IN... A... CELL!!!"

Polly maniacally laughs continuously as she pitches the microphone aside. She demands her arm to be raised in which the ref does. With Polly distracted in her celebration, she fails to see Amy enter the ring, who charges at Polly and takes her down and locks in the La Cavenaria.

Amy bends Polly right back and screams insults and obscenities into Polly's ear, as the ref tries to force Amy off, but instead indicates for security to come. Several seconds' pass before security rush the ring, in which Amy let's go and climbs out of the ring.

Grabbing Jessie, Amy backs up indicating that's she wouldn't be doing any more to Polly and heads slowly up the ramp as her music plays over the p.a.

{End of Flashback}

After the attack from the supposed ninja, I had managed to summon as much strength as I could and climb back into the ring, where I was able get back at Polly and instead of surprising her with the Bad Girl… instead I used a submission move that is in my arsenal but I have never used – the Cavenaria. I then quickly left the ring as soon as security came.

Grabbing Jessie, I bolted up the ramp saying nothing just smiling and milling over the fact that Polly announced that I would be facing in a hell in a cell.  Once backstage, I place Jessie down onto a nearby crate and Jake and Shane checked on her.  Meanwhile I took a step back and held on my torso as I stretched a little and taking in a few deep breathes in and out making sure that was nothing broken.
Thankfully nothing was… just more bruising.  As I head towards Jessie to ask how she is, I am momentarily stopped in my tracks by Pussy Willow.

“Amy… what are your thoughts on Polly’s bombshell?”

“I would hardly call it a bombshell.  But if she wants a Hell in a cell match… she’s got it. I just hope she knows what she had got herself into.”

“How about the ninja?”

“What about the ninja… Polly thinks she is cleaver… but it’s all posturing and bullshit and I see straight through it.”

“What about the banning of the Piledriver?”

“I don’t know what she has been smoking… but I don’t even use a Piledriver. I think the bitch needs drug testing.”

I shake my head and shrug.

“Now if you excuse me, I want to check on my friend.”

I turn and move past Pussy and head to Jessie, where I check on her, as she asks how I am etc… but I merely shrugged it off as nothing. With the help of Jake and Shane, we head back to her locker room, where the scene fades out as we talk about what happened in the match and the outcome and the post-match attack.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*

10th November 2016
Las Vegas, NV

The scene opens in Las Vegas, where we see Amy return from a short run through the local neighbourhood of where she lives.  Entering her home, she lets out a long sigh as she begins to miss Joey, who decided to stay in California for work and friends and let Amy focus on her match against Polly Playtime.

As much as she agreed with him, she still wanted him here and help her train, however, her training required her to go longer and harder due to the nature of the match, but she was unsure how one could prepare for a hell in a cell match.

Then that’s when Joshua Acquin contacted Amy firstly via tweet and then by cell.

“Hey”.

Amy answered not expecting a phone call from Joshua, as she sat down on the sofa removing her trainers.

“Hey Ames…  did you see my tweet?”

“Yeah I did… but haven’t a chance to answer. I was just out for a run.”

Amy said honestly.

“Oh ok… well basically… I offered to meet up and help you train.”

Joshua said.

“Wow… uh thank you.  Would that be ok with you?”

Amy said a little unsure.

“It’s fine… you need all the help you can get and I’m here to help.”

“Thank you Joshua… I owe you one.  When do you want to meet?”

Amy queried.

“Today at some point… but you have already been out jogging. I don’t want you to go over the top on training.”

Joshua said with voice of concern.

“It’s fine… give me a couple of hours. I need something to eat and drink first.”

“Sure.”

“Thanks Joshua. I’ll see you soon.”
“Ok… See you later Ames.”

Both Amy and Joshua hang up, as Amy sits back a little for a moment to relax, as she ponders whether to shower and change or not bother showering and changing, regardless she needs to eat and drink first.  The scene soon fades out, as Amy heads into the kitchen to make something to eat and drink.

~*~*~*
~*~*~*~

12th November 2016
Vlog

Oh Polly… any moron can dress up a ninja and jump someone, you just had to hire someone to try and prove that it wasn’t you who jumped me. But I see your bullshit and lies Polly… I wasn’t born yesterday and I have been in wrestling long enough to see bullshit like that happen… so not the most original idea you have had.

So, a hell in a cell match… I guess you were inspired by a recent event featuring a Queen and The Boss… another original idea there… but maybe in some way I’ll let you off, as being blond has it disadvantages.

If Jessie won your match… she would have picked something more interesting… more taxing… something that isn’t a hell in a cell, but regardless it doesn’t matter to me, as I can handle any match type thrown my way… although training for it can be bit of an issue. But then again I when I wrestled in a kennel from hell match, 2/3 falls tables match, a powderpuff hardcore match, a dumpster match, strap match, 30-minute Iron Man match and Sarcophagus match…. All I could do was work out in the gym as much as I can to build up my stamina and muscle.

So I will just have to do the same for this match.

Tell me Polly… what match have you been in that require all your effort and stamina?

Probably find that the answer is none…

Tell me Polly… do you have anyone to help you train?

Answer again… probably no-one.

Me… I have lot of friends who can help me in this type of match… who can train and build me up and prepare for hell.

Frankly Polly… you thought at the time, that this match was good idea, you thought you can wear me down, beat me to a pulp and win this match… but now… I can just see you quivering in your fake Louboutin’s, panicking and throwing up in the toilet wondering what the hell you have done.

I personally think, the best thing you can do is take the beating you deserve and lay down let me pin you and just hope and pray that I don’t end your pathetic worthless little career.

And speaking of pathetic… this little fascination that you have with me… it has to end… I know that I am successful, pretty and a damn fine wrestler… but it has to stop…. It’s creepy. Also, if you think you have got into my head or that you know me… you are very very wrong.   But I know you very very well... you are a deluded self-obsessed daddy’s girl who thinks she is know it all and knows what is right and wrong.

Sorry Polly… but you don’t know fuck all.

In wrestling people, can be too damned honest and go by the book, while others like to lie cheat and steal their way to the top… And while you think that I lie, cheat and steal… I can also go by the book when it requires. And when you faced off against Jessie… I might have helped her a little, but most of the time was my own satisfaction of getting back at you.

But let me tell you this… inside the cell… anything goes… there will be no if’s no buts, no ring breaks… it’s pure hell and I will exploit and use every single piece of the cell, where you like it or not… and come High Stakes… I will either make you tap out like a little screaming baby or knock you the fuck out with my knees.

High Stakes will be your down fall… High Stakes will see you run back to your crappy little game show and I will come out on top and show that experience prevails over a cocky little shit like you.
Playtime is over… bitch.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 08:22:18 PM »
 ~Sometimes it is just all about survival.  Even at the young age of 21 I understand that.  I understand it more than most adults, if not all.  I know what it’s like to be in a difficult situation, one in which you know you won’t come out of it the same way you went in, if you come out of it at all.  Enter my idea for choosing Hell In A Cell for my match against Amy Marshall at the upcoming High Stakes VI Supercard show just miles down the road from here, in the City of Angels.~

~Many undoubtedly think I’m crazy for choosing such a match.  Many, if not all, probably think I’ve never been inside such a structure.  Oh but I have, and I’ve won.  Trust me when I say her screams were amazing.  Oh and her boyfriend who was forced to watch it all happen, I looked right at him for the best part, staring a hole right into him. What I did to his girlfriend drove him to tears.  Needless to say, I was in heaven that night!  They both can thank that silly girl that tossed so much fun in my direction back when I was in elementary school.  They both can thank that silly girl that led to me no longer wanting to stay in elementary school after that school year ended, and instead me wanting to be home schooled just so I wouldn’t have to breathe the same air as that lowlife and that lowlife’s friends.  And soon Amy Marshall will face the same fate.  I hope, I truly hope, that her “friend”, her “sister” Jessie Salco will be watching, so she can bear witness to what’s about to happen… and also be reduced to tears.~

~But that’s the near future.  Tonight is tonight.  Right now I can hear some owls hooting as I sit here at a campground, just a few miles northeast of Los Angeles, decked out in blue jeans and a very cute pink fleece coat that says “CUTE” in bright red on the front of it.  I’ve long since gotten a campfire burning and have enjoyed a few roasted marshmallows.  Heh, bet you didn’t see this coming from me either.  It’s like I’ve said.  Everyone’s got a lot to learn about me.  Everyone needs to see that I can survive any situation that’s put out in front of me, especially the ones that I make for myself.  For now though the best thing to do is to just look into the embers of the blaze that’s now here in front of me…~

~I close my eyes and smile a little as I can feel the warmth of the fire.  It’s now casting an illuminating glow on my face.  It’s not long until now I can see the memory, which occurred exactly one year away from the night that Amy Marshall will be taken to where she deserves to be.  Hell.~

\'user

Friday, November 20, 2015
Orderville, Utah

~I hear a familiar knock at my door and I just know that it’s the producer of the show, Mr. Gary Compton.  The only problem is that I’m not decent yet as I haven’t put on my designated outfit for tonight’s show taping.~

Polly:  “Um, I’m not ready yet Mr. Compton.  How much time do I have?”

Mr. Compton:  “Not much at all.  You’re on in 1.”

Polly:  “Oh my gosh.  I’ll be out in thirty secs, okay?”

Mr. Compton:  “Okay Polly.”

~I hear him take a few steps away from my door and immediately grab for the short red strapless dress that awaits for me to wear it.  I quickly toss it on over my head and allow it to flow right down me.  It fits perfectly.  I look to the door but I then remember that there are matching red heels and red devil horns that go with the dress.  Quickly I put the horns, that are attached to a hair beret, on my head which pushes down some of my gorgeous blonde locks.  Hopping around I put the two heels on and then head for the door, opening it just in the nick of time, again to see Mr. Compton standing there.~

Mr. Compton:  “Close enough.  You definitely look unforgettable Polly.  The couple that’s out there playing our game really has no clue what to expect, but you’ll be taking on the female half of the couple, inside a dog kennel cage.  I hope you’re ready for it.”

Polly:  “First off, thanks for the compliment Mr. Compton.  Second off, you know me.  I’m ALWAYS ready.”

Mr. Compton:  “Alright, stay back here with me until you hear yourself being called for by your father.”

~I hold my position now being we’ve walked to closer to the stage entrance.  I listen closely to see what I’ll be able to hear.  I can faintly hear my father asking the couple a few trivia questions, funnily enough about dogs, being that apparently the couple owns three of them.  I continue to wait it out until I hear our infamous loser buzzer go off.  I turn to Mr. Compton and he’s giving me the thumbs-up signal.  I grin evilly at him as I can then hear my dad.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “I’m sorry, you were unable to answer enough questions within the time limit.  And due to that one of you must enter…this!”

~I already know that some of my male co-workers are rolling out the dog kennel cage that Mr. Compton has told me about.  It takes a few moments but the two contestants, Peter and Sarah, make their choice.  I hear Sarah call out, albeit nervously.~

Sarah:  “I’ll do it!!!”

~I only have to wait about thirty more seconds before my name is called by my dad.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “…now that you’re inside Sarah, you will have to try and survive inside that kennel while wrestling our lovely Polly.  Come on out Polly!”

~Mr. Compton sends me and the crowd immediately cheers and a lot of the guys whistle at me.  I wave at all of them and blow them a kiss to keep my fans satisfied.  I then head to the kennel, where my next bite of prey awaits me.  I’m hungry and my appetite is about to get what it needs.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “My, my, what a little devil.  Polly, come here and get this dog collar and place it on your opponent.  She’s then yours to deal with.  Sarah, if you scream even once within the next five minutes, you’re at the lovely Polly’s mercy until you’re able to pin her for a three count.  Good luck, as Polly has never lost.”

~I snatch the dog collar from my father’s hand and report to the dog kennel cage.  I willingly enter it and kneel down.  I tell Sarah to get on her knees too.  She unwillingly does, but can see that I’m at least being fair, being on my knees.  I lock the dog collar around her neck and then wait for the buzzer to sound, meaning our little dog kennel cage match will be officially underway.  Oh, she’s not surviving me.  She looks terrified, as she should.  I glance over to where Peter is and he looks terrified as well, not knowing what’s about to happen to his girl.~

~It’s now that I hear it, the buzzer that spells impending doom for my opponent.  The two of us lock hands, but even though we’re about the same size, I gain the early advantage.  I drop a little and go right for the blouse that she’s wearing.  I pull up on it until it’s up to her arms.  I get one of my legs up and push her back some, some of her blouse now covering her face.  I am able to get fully up now and move around and pull on the top some more, which bends her backwards a bit.  I hold in this position, bending her slightly more and more.  I can see her right hand tensing up and it’s a few seconds later that I see a sight that I love to see, her tapping out.  Yet she still hasn’t screamed.  I yank the top fully off of her now, which reveals that she’s shockingly wearing no bra.  Heh, big mistake Sarah!  Always wear a bra when you’re a losing contestant!  Come on now, that’s like rule number one of going on game shows.~

~I don’t let up though, not one bit.  I pull her up to her feet now and shove her head underneath my right armpit.  She begins to fight me some to get out of it, and actually is able to get her head free.  But that leaves the rest of her open as I kick her right in the crotch, doubling her over.  I easily grab her head and shove it between my legs.  I softly drop down, bringing her down with me.  I work to get her face turned over, even though she resists.  After a little bit of time I get it over as I hear my dad from his host’s stand.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Two and a half minutes to go.”

~Hearing that I quickly sit on Sarah’s face.  With my hands I reach forward and grab her legs. I pull those apart some, so they’re in Wishbone formation.  I then stand up a bit before plopping my face right back down on her.  I begin to do it repeatedly and look right at Peter, who looks like he’s about to cry due to what I’m doing to his wife.  Still though Sarah amazingly hasn’t screamed yet.  But… I know what to do, and I have to do it now as time is starting to run out…~

Mr. Pingotti:  “One minute left.  She might just survive her and the dog kennel cage ladies and gentlemen.”

~Nope.  Not happening.  I go up a bit one more time and let her left leg go.  With my left hand I drop my panties down enough and then sit right back down on her face, my sweetness right on her mouth.  Every time she goes to breathe now she’s forced to taste me.  I grind on her now, grinding it in and right when my dad says “30 seconds left”, I know she’s going to scream.  I hear her muffled one now, so I get up a little bit so she can let it out in the open.  She immediately lets out a bloodcurdling scream.  I close my eyes and just smile the biggest smile I’ve ever put on.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “OH NO!  She couldn’t quite hang on for the two of you Peter.  I’m so sorry.  But you know what this means.”

~It’s now that I see Peter running right to the dog kennel cage, which is padlocked.  He kneels down now, and begs for me to let his wife go.  I shake my head no and blow him a kiss before plopping my sweetness right back down.  Even though he shouts an obscenity at me, I don’t care.  They both lost, and now they have to pay the consequences.  I stay seated until she is no longer struggling.  I get off and shove my panties right into her mouth and on purpose, right in front of her husband, launch off every single wrestling maneuver I have in my arsenal, every single one that I’ve learned.  The last thing I do is step right on her boobs with my heels.  She’s long out though, so she doesn’t feel a thing.  But he does.  That’s what’s important.  He tries to rip at the caging to try to force his way in, but it doesn’t work.  I blow him another kiss before one last time parking my sweetness on her mouth and calling out to him seductively.~

Polly:  “Oh Peter dearie, you lost…”

~I then finally have a bit of mercy and stand up.  One of the stage crew pulls Peter away so I’m able to get out of the kennel, having easily survived against his poor excuse of a wife.  She couldn’t even fight back.  I curtsy to the crowd and my fans give me a hand as I depart to the backstage area, having conquered yet another one, another loser.~

\'user

~I open my eyes and see the fire burning.  I can even still vividly see the top image that was that night.  And so there you have it, it’s not my first time inside a steel structure, nor do I hope it’ll be the last.  Honestly, having been inside one, I’ve never felt more free.  And guess what?  With that being out there, that spells doom for Amy Marshall.  An Amy Marshall who probably thinks I have no idea what I’m getting myself into.  I’ve already heard it enough from Jessie Salco, who has already been proven wrong.~

~I smile as the fire’s embers continue to crackle, and the smoke from the fire continues to billow up into the night.  I’m not even thinking about moving indoors, as I’m not scared.  I’m gonna be out here all night long, sleeping under the stars with the fire to just warm things a touch.  Just how I welcome being inside Hell In A Cell.  I will take all the time that I feel is necessary before it comes to an end.  Amy started something that she can’t finish, but I’ll be the one to do what’s necessary to finish it, but not in the way she will like.~

~Ah, but it’s best that she hears it right from me.  That said I roll over in the grass one time and grab for my iPhone.  With my front to the ground I lay here and get ready to vlog out all my thoughts.~

Polly:  “I can’t wait.  Honestly, I just can’t wait.  I wish it was right now, tonight.  Amy Marshall, compared to anyone else I’ve faced in any sort of arena or on any stage for that matter, I want to make the biggest ever lasting impression against YOU next Sunday night at High Stakes VI.  It is that night that we will be in the City of Angels, but consider it an oxymoron that I will be pulling you down into the shameful, humiliating HELL that you deserve to live out the rest of your miserable life in.”

“For almost the past year you have been bragging about how you’re a Hall of Famer here in Sin City Wrestling.  That and the title reigns that you have amassed have been the only things you can seem to talk about, because you know that deep down the rest of you is a complete and total sham.  It will all be exposed though at High Stakes next weekend Amy.  I may still be a relative newcomer here inside a professional wrestling ring, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t wrestle.  I am not one that needs to deliver piledrivers to get victories, and I don’t need a friend to distract my opponent so I can get victories.  It’s these two things Amy that at High Stakes… you do not have the luxury of having in your corner.  Your piledriver is banned and Jessie Salco will be unable to find a way inside your own personal Hell, even if she does come down being she’ll be busy preparing for her World Bombshell Championship match against Crystal Millar.  That hurts, doesn’t it?  She gets an undeserved title match which she’s just going to blow anyways, and meanwhile you’ll be pulled down into Hell.”

~I pause, but just to catch a fresh breath.~

Polly:  “It’s a Hell that you created yourself Amy throughout your wrestling career.  I’m just providing the cage.  Next Sunday night you won’t be able to get out of it, you won’t be able to avoid it, and you won’t be victorious inside of it.  This is a war that you cannot win, a war that you will and ALWAYS will lose.  You should be thankful if I even allow you to go on living, which honestly I’m thinking about just beating you, winning against you, and then bringing you to the brink of your death, only to let you live just so you feel oh so embarrassed and humiliated that you went the same way as Jessie, losing to me, someone that you never thought would defeat either one of you.”

~That’s said sternly and I’m going to stick to it, because I mean it.  She deserves to believe that I’m going to mercifully end her, only to let her live to face the humiliating repercussions.  Not like she’s going to listen to me, as she probably just thinks she’s got the experience edge and that I’m bottom-feeding cannon fodder to her, and just another notch in her belt.  Oh, far from it…~

Polly:  “But I’ve already put down Jessie, which is why you must enter Hell In A Cell against me next weekend.  You must face it all Amy.  You’re the one that’s coming out of the frying pan and into the fryer, not me.  While I do have something to prove and I will do it, that’ll come by destroying you, in every possible way imaginable.”

“First will come the physical.  You see, I’m not the green rookie that you think I am.  The Cell’s fences are legal and I will take full advantage of them, rubbing your face right up against them.  It’s once you begin to lose blood that the reality will hit you.  As you lose it you will become weaker Amy, and that’s when I’ll begin to wear you down.  You’ve provided yourself on being technically sound, but that’s not going to work inside that Cell.  Facebreakers and facebusters are not going to put me down for the count, as you already found out when we both competed for the Bombshell Roulette Championship the night before Halloween.  Everything else that I’ve seen from your arsenal and everything else you say you can do will be of no use.  Kicks, aerial maneuvers, variations of power bombs will NOT be enough to end this Hellish Playtime that you have rightfully earned.  This Playtime however will entail that you eventually TAP OUT!  You won’t be able to take anymore Amy.  And this is where the second piece will come in, the mental.  You are going to see quickly that I know EXACTLY what I’m doing.  You don’t even stand a chance.”

“And to think this all could have been avoided.  You could have avoided ALL of this Amy!  If only you hadn’t delivered that piledriver which went against the contract that I signed.  All that did was speed up the process of your downfall and demise.  It was the moment that you did that that YOU LOST!  High Stakes VI, inside Hell In A Cell, is when it just becomes more than a formality, it becomes fact.  At the end of it all I will walk out of the Cell and will move onward and upward to take on either Celeste North or Veronica Taylor and win the Bombshell Roulette Championship.  Meanwhile you will have been left destroyed by me in the third way, psychologically.  You will be left whimpering like a puppy, scared for your own well-being, scarred for life, left a shell of your former self, even more of one than you already are.”

~I simply nod my head once and then press the stop button on my phone.  I get out of my recording portion of my phone and check in on my stuff on some other apps I have before I finally turn it off and place it back in my purse, which I then place under my head.  I place a very thick pillow that I’ve brought along too on top of it and rest my pretty head on it.  It’s not long before I feel comfortable, just looking right up at the stars and thinking about bringing Amy Marshall to the moment of her last breath, only to let her live out her well-deserved nightmare.~

~With that thought resting heavily with me, I fall asleep fast, with a big smile on my face.  Just over a week from now, I’ll be doing the same thing, only with the biggest smile ever on my face, bigger than any smile that anyone has ever seen before.~
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:28:11 PM by Playtime »

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 05:34:03 PM »
 14th November 2016
Los Angeles, CA.

{Flashback}

Climax Control 156
21st August 2016
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

…Polly turns around to be immediately hit by Amy with Marshall grabbing her by the hair and then dropping down pulling Polly face-first into the mat. Not satisfied with that she drags Polly to her feet and drops her into a DDT.  Still not satisfied Amy again pulls Polly up and then she bends Playtime down to put her head between her legs and they she drops down with the piledriver again driving Polly's head into the mat. Amy flips Polly onto her back and she covers her and firmly hooks both legs. Referee Jasmine St. Join drops into position for the pin count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Amy Marshall got the pinfall over Polly Playtime and Referee St. John calls for the bell and this match is officially over. Amy gets off Polly and she stands next to Justin as he is about to deliver the decision on this match.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match, by pinfall...

Amy snatches the mic out of Justin's hand before he could finish his announcement.

Amy: Your winner of this match, by pinfall, is ME, Amy Marshall.

{End of Flashback}

The scene opens in a hotel room in LA, where we see Amy sitting alone at a mahogany table with the laptop playing.  As the camera pans around, we see the final moment of Polly Playtime vs. Amy Marshall at Climax Control 156.  As the match ends and Amy declaring herself the winner, Amy presses stop and sits back in the chair.

“This is just a simple statement relating to certain allegations made by Polly and having looked into it, I must apologise for my error and that I had simply forgotten that I used the Piledriver as finisher. But for the record the Piledriver is not in my arsenal of moves and I’d rather use high risk moves, plus have never used the Piledriver up until that point. I apologise for my mistake.

As for the finish to the match itself, I’m not sorry. The match was going on far too long for my liking and had to end it. However, banning the move is just crazy. I can tell you that there are far more dangerous high risk moves out there than a Piledriver, and if you want to ban it or any other move by other wrestlers then they will laugh in your face and tell you to grow a pair.

I’m fine with you wanting to ban the move… I got many other moves that will stop you and give me the win.

So for now… i have nothing further to say up this matter. Now if you excuse me, I have a gym session to attend.”

Amy stands to her feet to reveal a tank top, trainers and shorts, where she then grabs her gym bag and places her MMA gloves into the bag before picking up the room key. The scene soon fades out with leaving the hotel room.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

16th November 2016.
Los Angeles, CA
Pacific Palisades.

The scene opens outside an old brownstone building in Pacific Palisades a few miles outside Los Angeles, where we see Amy standing at the main entrance as she buzzes for one of the apartments, where she waits for a few moments, as she looks around surveying the area and the people.

“Hello.”

“Hey it’s Amy.”

A buzzing someone is heard and Amy tugs on the door handle and pulling it open, Amy steps into the building where she approaches the cage elevator, where she presses another button to call the elevator.  She had been in this building several times over the years mainly for staying over after nights out getting drunk… but today was merely to visit a friend and talk, hang out and eventually go for something to eat.

The elevator eventually arrives and Amy steps inside and presses the button for the floor she wants, the elevator then begins to move, as she watches the floors disappear downward as the elevator finally slow to the top floor. Stepping out, Amy heads to the single loan door on the top floor, where she lightly knocks on the door.

Without any hesitation, the door swings open to reveal Jamie Dean with a smile.

“Hey”

Amy smiles as well and they both embrace each other with a bit hug and Amy placing a kiss on Jamie’s cheek.   Amy then enters the apartment, closing the door behind her, as she walks through the apartment to take a seat.

“Anything to drink?”

“Just a water please.”

Amy says, as she watches Jamie open the refrigerator and grabs two bottle of water before returning and takes a seat himself.

“Are you ready for Sunday?”

Jamie asks cracking he water open.

“As much as I can possibly be… I’m training hard just to get my body ready. Are you going to be High Stakes on Sunday?”

“I don’t know.”

Jamie shrugs.

“Oh come on… it’s local and a few of us need your support. Please.”

Amy smiles with hope.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Good.  Speaking of wrestling.  Are you coming back or does that depend on Ben?”

Amy queries as she opens her water.

“I’m a little unsure… but it depends on Ben.  Also, I am putting all my focus on the homeless shelter.”

Jamie shrugs.

“Shame. I was enjoying your come back. But still how is the homeless shelter coming along?

“It’s getting there… Still need quite a lot of stuff. But nothing major.”

Jamie shrugs.

“Can I donate something towards the shelter?”

“Sure.”

“Money ok?”

Amy asks as well as treading lightly.

“Sure.”

“Just give me the bank details and I’ll transfer some in.”

Amy smiles, as Jamie stands and moves in and hugs Amy.

“You are such an angel.”

“Hey… I know how much you are into this and the trouble you have had in the past.”

Amy kisses Jamie on the cheek and returns the hug.

“You are the best.”

“Anything for a friend.”

“So… are we getting anything to eat?”

Jamie asks.

“What would you like? Pizza, burger, sandwich, Chinese, Indian or Japanese?”

“Hmmm I fancy Pizza, is that ok with you? Won’t interfere in the training?”

Jamie asks concerned.

“Nah… not training today, but it would be nice to have some carbs.”

“Pizza it is. There is a place called Rocco’s Cucina, which does some nice food.”

“Great.”

Amy smiles.

“Will Joey be joining us?”

Jamie queries.

“He’s back in Santa Rosa… He said that he will leave me alone for two weeks to focus on my match.”

“Damn him… he is a certainly a keeper.”

“Tell me about it.”

Amy smiles and shakes her head.

“Will he be at High Stakes?”

“He better be… otherwise I wasted a perfectly good flight on him.”

Jamie smirks, as he takes one last swig of water before placing in down on a nearby table, as Amy follows suit and down some water and stands to her feet.

“Ready?”

“I am”

Jamie grabs his keys and wallet and heads towards the door, which Amy follows close behind.  The scene fades out on Jamie locking the apartment door and then both entering the elevator and the cage door close and them disappears down.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

18th November 2016
Vlog.

Polly, I can’t fault you for the tenacity and the fire that burns inside you… however, that is all you got. This so-called experience you have means nothing and by the sounds of it, it was a silly little revenge act just get your rocks off.  But you see this is the big leagues and you must realise that Jessie isn’t going to be around nor will be paying attention as she had a world title match, which she will win. As for your little “ninja friend” won’t be able to help either.  It will be you and me all alone.

And here is a little bit of information for you… have you ever heard of Jade Manendez-Arcador?

No…

She is also known as the Bitch of Hardcore… she is one of the best hardcore/extreme wrestlers in the industry and she taught me her ways and for the last eight years I’ve been honing and perfecting those skills and using those skills. But I guess that won’t matter in your eyes… but what matters is that I get use them on you inside the cage plus my own skills.

All my experience… all my knowledge…  my strength, my passion and my heart.

And if you don’t like that… just like you don’t like my bragging… then I don’t give flying fuck about what you think and for the record…. I have every right to brag about my accomplishments because I earned and fought for them.

I don’t lie down, I don’t submit and I certainly don’t give up too easily and I’m certainly not going to do that against you… no matter what pain you supposedly dish out on me.  But enough of defending myself… because I don’t need too.

Polly… you are coming off a spoilt little cry baby… oh boo hoo Amy hit me a Piledriver… oh boo hoo lets ban the move… oh boo hoo and stamp my feet because Amy likes to brag too much… OH GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

How the hell did you even get into this company or even get a contract that bans anyone from hitting a Piledriver… that is total utter bullshit nonsense.  Unfortunately, Polly you just have to get over the fact that people will hit you with Piledriver and Piledriver variants… as I said before i won’t be the last person to do it.  You just have to accept it and not bitch and moan at Mark or Christian.

If I was you Polly, I would do some soul searching and grow the fuck up… and shake off that shade of green… it just isn’t becoming of you.

Sunday night Polly we either make or break you and define you career… Polly if you beat me… so what… plenty of other opportunities to face you again and beat you again. If I beat you… no doubt you will bitch moan and scream and throw your toys out of your cot… but in the end I would be the better women… just remember Polly experience and success trumps cocky immature little bitches like you.

Sunday night Polly… I will be victorious… and your so-called Playtime will be over.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 09:23:44 PM »
 ~Those who just act all big and bad are the ones that never win out in the end.  It is those people that believe that they are the truth-tellers and not the liars.  When things just don’t pan out for them, they are the ones that have to retreat back into the hole they slithered out of.  I understand this and won’t ever be like one of them.  I don’t desire to be a snake, but instead desire to be something that no one can be… me.  I walk to the beat of my own drum and act the way that I want to act.

Now you’ve been introduced to what I’ve done for a decent portion of my young adult life, but it’s not even cracking all of the surface and getting down into my pores.  My life isn’t all fun and games and humiliating others that have earned it.  Though I wish it would be.  But that would be completely unrealistic.  Nope.  There is another part of me, one that not many know about.  Aside from being a game show model and showing some of my arts, I also possess another art, one that I just haven’t been allowed to show.  Instead I’ve had to keep it bottled up at the weekend job that I held up until this past summer, when I chose to sign my Sin City Wrestling contract.  What is that art you might ask?  Well, here goes…~

\'user

Saturday, June 4, 2016
St. George, Utah
Tuacahn Theatre

~Staying on my knees I wipe my brow as it’s quite hot out here.  I’m hard at work painting a set for the upcoming theatrical production of Peter Pan.  I look around with a brush still in my hand.  I realize now that it’s dripping green paint on the stage and I softly talk to myself, though quite madly.~

Polly:  “Great.  Now I have to clean THAT up.”

~Giving out a grunting sigh I drop the brush back in the green paint bucket and reach for the wet cloth that’s nearby.  I do the best job I can to hide what I just accidentally did.  I then continue painting just as my supervisor comes over.  He just nods in a seemingly approving manner and moves on.  After painting for a few more moments I stop to look at my iPhone and see the time.  Break time.  That’s the only one good thing about this job.  I put the brush carefully back into the bucket so I don’t have any more accidents in that regard.  I stand up and walk away, signaling to my supervisor without words that it’s my break time.  Again I get just a simple nod from him so I keep walking until I’m by myself.  I look down myself to see the white midriff strapless top that I’m wearing, along with the scraggly blue jean shorts that I’m donning.  It’s not my usual, but let’s face it, I was NOT going to ruin any of my good to amazing to absolutely stunning clothing line doing this sort of hard labor.~

~After looking down, I raise my chin and look straight out in the direction that I’m walking.  I stop when I reach a rail that stops me or anyone from falling straight into a small drop-off area.  I place my hands on the rail and it’s quite hot, so I pull them off.  Sighing I find myself beginning to do something that I wish I could be doing up on that stage.~

Polly:  “Boy, why are you crying?”

~I’d be so perfect for the role of Wendy, far better than the girl they’ve got.  She can’t even carry a tune.  I’m not the greatest singer in the world, but at least when I’ve done karaoke and singing in the shower, I don’t embarrass myself.  I don’t feel humiliated and those who have heard me have never said anything bad.  But acting, now THAT is something I’d love to do.  It won’t trump what I normally do on a stage, but I’d be great at it, just like I’m great at what I have done for Mr. Compton, and more importantly, my dad.~

~I can’t help it but to sigh again.  I use my left hand to run it through my blonde locks of hair.  I turn to my left to see the actor that will be playing Peter Pan come into view.  He’s almost a small dot to me, but quickly he comes closer.  I’m shocked actually as it’s the first time that he’s approached me.  He’s younger than me by a couple years, but kinda easy on the eyes.  I fully expect him to just continue on down the path to the stage, but he acknowledges me and just stops, coming right up to within a few feet of me.  He’s quite blunt, but I’m okay with it.~

“Hey, you’ve been doing great work on the set up there, as are the others.  It’s coming together great.  I just wish they hadn’t chosen the Wendy that they did.  She’s awful.  Just from the look of you I can tell that you’d be a better fit.”

~I nod in agreement with his statement, then speak.~

Polly:  “Thanks.  I wish I had been aware of when the tryouts were taking place.”

~I run my left hand through my blonde hair again as he keeps his eyes on me as I do so.~

Polly:  “So um, I know it’s probably not consolation, but if you want, when it comes show time, you can imagine that it’s me.”

~It’s his turn to sigh, which he heaves one even bigger than my own.~

“I guess that will have to do.  Are you okay with me asking something of you though?”

~Normally I wouldn’t entertain a request or even a question, but I leave the floor open to him by nodding.~

“After rehearsal, and I’m sorry that I didn’t ask you this sooner as I’ve been meaning to and wanting to, would you care to go for a bite to eat or something?”

~I can tell that he’s nervous.  I smile, but not my normal evil smile.  It’s more pleasant than that, and far more reassuring.  For this once I’ll entertain this request.~

Polly:  “I should be able to for like a half hour, but probably not longer than that.  I’ll be due home then.  Sorry.”

“That’ll be enough time um…”

Polly:  “Polly.”

“Polly.”

Polly:  “I just hope you’re okay with me looking like this.”

“You look way better than okay.”

Polly:  “Thanks.”

~I dip my chin a bit, doing now something I don’t think I’ve ever done before.  Blush.  He starts walking away slowly, but I call out to him.~

Polly:  “Hey, I didn’t get your name.”

“It’s Paul..”

~I can’t help but smile some and shrug my shoulders a bit, but what that does is get the sun to hit my shoulders perfectly so they both glisten.  I offer up my final words to him, for now.~

Polly:  “Well, your name starts with a P.  Guess it makes sense that you’d be playing Peter Pan, though I can tell you’re a good actor.  I’ll see you later, Paul.”

Peter:  “Thanks.  See ya.”

~We both take different routes back to the stage.  Once I’m back I resume painting so I don’t fall behind in the work that I have to complete.  I just wish I had been able to join him over with the other actors and actresses.  Maybe someday I’ll get the chance to be where I belong when I’m in a theatre, but I guess today just isn’t that day.~
\'user

~Heh, looking back on that day, I’ve never been able to forget it.  Oh but it’s not about the boy though.  Yeah I went out for a quick bite with him, but that’s not the part that truly matters.  The part that does is that this upcoming Sunday out here in Los Angeles won’t be like that day.  This Sunday night at High Stakes VI I will be on that stage doing something that I love doing, humiliating someone that deserves to be dragged through both mud and the flames of Hell, and forced to never ever forget what I put her through.~

~Walking now down Hollywood Boulevard this is all that’s on my mind.  The stars always seem to align out here in the City of Angels and in Hollywood itself, but if Amy Marshall considers herself to be a star, she’s one that’s about to fall, for good.~

~Besides, it’s not like she’s famous.  I’ve been all over the courtyard here at the Chinese Theatre and I have not found a piece of cement that her name carved into it or her handprints imprinted.  The same can be said for me, but I’m 21.  My name will be here before Playtime is all said and done.  Smiling my common evil smile I move on down the road, but now with my iPhone in hand and it turned on.  I step off to the side, closer to a wall and immediately get to my recording app.  This Sunday is all business, and right now leading up to that night is business too.~

~Ignoring all of the passersby, I get to work.~

Polly:  “In two nights time it’ll be here, right here in the City of Angels.  From what I know, Hell In A Cell can both make and break someone’s wrestling career.  It’s to be taken extremely seriously, and well, I’m a serious young woman.  I may look playful, innocent and naïve, but beneath that exterior that you’ve all seen out of me, I know what it entails.  I know what wrestling in full entails.  Obviously Amy Marshall believes I’m just being a spoiled brat, but no, I’m far from that.  A spoiled brat would outright complain and complain and complain until she got what she wanted.  A spoiled brat however would NOT put it out there that she wants to compete against, dominate against and totally humiliate someone inside a structure.  A spoiled brat wouldn’t want to bleed, scratch, fight, and do what she needs to not just survive, but to also WIN against someone that has truthfully wronged her and attempted to end her wrestling career before it even had a chance to begin!”

~I’ll never forgive her for that.  Let’s just say she should be extremely happy if I let her survive this Sunday night.  She won’t want to face me again, that’s for sure.~

Polly:  “That’s what this is all about Amy.  You knew the second you stepped inside the ring against me that I was here to replace YOU.  You couldn’t stand it and decided that you were going to do an unsportsmanlike thing, trying to take me out.  For two months it worked.  But know this, it won’t be happening again this Sunday.  I already know that you’re going to go for it.  You’ll attempt to use that piledriver on me again.  Only this time around it’s not going to end the match the way you want it to.  Not like it did the first time anyways, as that’s what’s led to High Stakes VI.  That’s what’s led to you being locked inside Hell In A Cell for the night that will humiliate you for the rest of your days.”

“This isn’t a threat or just words Amy.  I’m going to ensure that it happens.  I may be younger than you but I understand that once that Hell In A Cell structure encapsulates the ring trapping us inside that there is no way out.  Heart won’t matter.  All of your past achievements won’t matter.  Friends won’t matter.  Hell, even your skills that you say you have won’t matter.  I’m heading into this Sunday as a young woman on a mission.  This Sunday night you WILL be replaced and forced to realize that everything you say you possess didn’t mean squat.”

“Heck the ONLY thing that you’ve been right about Amy is that right here in Los Angeles that the two of us are going to have a career-defining match.  The only thing is that this Sunday won’t break me.  It’s not even going to crack me.  Even if you do somehow bust me open, I’ll love it.  It’ll motivate me to embarrass and humiliate you even MORE!  And while it’s great that you say that you won’t like down and that you won’t give in, there will be a time this Sunday where you just won’t be able to take it anymore!  No matter how you slice it Amy, no matter what happens, I win.”

~I’m totally serious, and in 48 hours or so, Amy Marshall will see this, as will the rest of the world that watches idly by as I destroy a woman who believes she is all that, in every single way that you can possibly destroy someone.  The wait is almost over, the same wait that Amy will have wished had dragged on and on, forever and ever, so she wouldn’t have had to step inside Hell In A Cell against this young woman.~

Polly:  “You already know what this Sunday means for you Amy.  It means everyone that’s conscious will get to hear the two words that will be meant for you.  YOU LOST!  Even if you’re out, which you will be, I’ll be screaming them as loud as I can.  They’ll resonate and everyone will truly see that Playtime has arrived and will NOT end, especially not due to you!  Everyone will see that you’re just a sideshow act that can’t cut it anymore, and that I definitely have what it takes to be the leading role for MANY years to come.  I sincerely mean that, and clearly our bosses realized what I can do.  THAT’S why I’m here.  High Stakes VI will just prove to the entire world that I am exactly where I belong, and it’ll also prove that you’ll end up exactly where you belong, on a downward spiral to the Hell that you created for yourself when you made the horrible decision of doing your best to end my career before it even had a chance to take off!  It’s too late now Amy.  It’s too late to go back.  This Sunday night we move forward, and you will fall!”

~I mutter under my breath before glaring right into my iPhone.  Even I can see the look in my eyes and it’s not a pretty one at all.  It’s one that WILL take care of business inside a structure that almost no one wants to get inside of.  It’s one that will take care of Amy Marshall.  It’s one that will have no remorse and no regrets.  It’s one that’s ready to go inside that Cell and head forward into the future that will lead to more and more playtime.~