Author Topic: Amy Marshall vs Mercedes Vargas  (Read 306 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Amy Marshall vs Mercedes Vargas
« on: September 02, 2016, 08:18:24 PM »
 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
15th August 2016
Home of Melanie & Charity-Gordon-Mills

The scene opens up outside the house of Melanie and Charity, where we see Amy and Joey arrive via a taxi cab, stepping out of the taxi, Joey grabs their bags and Amy pays the driver, as they soon descend down the footpath towards the house.  Arriving at the door, Amy knocks on the door and waits for a few moments.

“Nice neighbourhood.”

Amy quips, as Joey nods as he looks around.

The door swings open to reveal Melanie with her little boy in her arms.

“Hey… come on in.”

Melanie opens the door wide and stands back, allowing Amy and Joey to enter the house, as they place their bacs by the door before Melanie closes the door.

“Hey Danny… these are Mommy’s friends. This is Amy and this is Joey.

“Hi Danny.”

Amy smiles but he buries his face into the crook of Melanie’s neck.

“Sorry he isn’t usually this shy.”

“It’s ok.”

Joey says.

“Come… sit down. Would you guys like a drink? Tea, coffee, orange or blackcurrant squash?”

Melanie offers.

“Coffee please.”

“Can I have some orange juice.”

Amy asks.

“Sure. Danny sweety… I’m just going to put you down and make some drinks. Go play.”

Mel places Danny down by his toys before disappearing into the kitchen.

“What toys do you have there? I see lots and lots of cars.”

Joey breaks the brief silence as she tries to get Danny out of his shell.  Joey picks up a red looking Ferrari car.

“Is this your favourite car?”

Joey asks, as Amy stands to her feet and heads towards the Kitchen to help Melanie.

“Hey… do you need a hand?”

“No… I’m good.”

Amy smiles as she peers around the door to see Joey helping Danny with his cars.

“seems like Joey is good with kids.”

“Seems so.”

Amy looks at Joey and turns back, as Melanie hand her the orange juice.

“So where are you headed too next?”

“…Calgary.”

Amy had to think for a moment.

“Cool. Are you wrestling?”

“I am… I’m facing someone called Polly Playtime.”

“That really her name?”

“No is Polly P…something. I can’t remember. But we do have a couple of backstage interviewers called Miss Rocky Mountains and Pussy Willow.”

Amy shrugs, as Melanie has a chuckle at the names.

“Are those name’s normal? I know nothing about wrestling. But I hope you win.”

Amy smiles.

“Probably far weirder names out there. But thank you.”

Amy smiles, as Melanie picks up the coffee with a cup of tea for herself, as she heads back into the living room followed close behind by Amy, where we see Joey and Danny messing around with the cars. Mel places the coffee down by Joey, before taking a seat herself and Amy sits down next to her.

“You got any kids Joey?”

“I do not. My ex and I did try but when she became ill, it fell by the wayside.”

“Would you like some? You seem so good with them.”

“I have a couple of younger cousins, but maybe one day.”

Joey shrugs, as he looks at Amy, but Amy says nothing as he knows her position on children. As Melanie shakes her head before changing the subject.

“So when it your flight?”

“In about 5 hours.”

“Plenty of time then.”

“Yup, that’s why I wanted to visit. Proper catch up, not just a quick chat in a café.”

Amy suggests, although five hours is still not long enough, more days perhaps.  The scene soon fades out, as Danny pulls out a carpet play mat and drives the cars around, as Amy and Melanie continue to catch up and share more stories etc.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
21st August 2016
Climax Control #156

…Amy Marshall steps up behind Polly Playtime and she taps her on the shoulder. Polly turns around to be immediately hit by Amy with Marshall grabbing her by the hair and then dropping down pulling Polly face-first into the mat. Not satisfied with that she drags Polly to her feet and drops her into a DDT. Still not satisfied Amy again pulls Polly up and then she bends Playtime down to put her head between her legs and they she drops down with the piledriver again driving Polly's head into the mat. Amy flips Polly onto her back and she covers her and firmly hooks both legs. Referee Jasmine St. Join drops into position for the pin count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Amy Marshall got the pinfall over Polly Playtime and Referee St. John calls for the bell and this match is officially over. Amy gets off Polly and she stands next to Justin as he is about to deliver the decision on this match.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match, by pinfall...

Amy snatches the mic out of Justin's hand before he could finish his announcement.

Amy: Your winner of this match, by pinfall, is ME, Amy Marshall.

Marshall then looks over at Polly Playtime on the mat.

Amy: Didn't I tell you that Playtime is over? You believe me now!

Marshall hands the mic back to Justin and then she runs to the ropes and leaps over the ropes landing on her feet on the arena floor and then she makes her way to the dressing room area.

Once backstage, Amy shook her head at Polly Playtime’s audacity to try to get inside Amy head, feeding any doubts etc… but in the end it all backfired on Polly and she was the one left red faced and out of stupid light bulb quotes.

As she heads further down, she is met by roving reporter Pussy Willow.

“Can I get a few words with you regarding your match against Polly?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks.”

Pussy smiles before continuing.

“We just saw you beat Polly Playtime, but why announce yourself as the winner? You seem to snap.”

Pussy questioned.

“I never snapped… she tried to get inside my head, she tried to figure me out and she ultimately failed.  She thought she was better than me, she thought she could one over on me… but no.  I am just sick to death of these prissy nobodies who come into wrestling but don’t really give a shit about it… Polly’s career as a game show host and Veronica Taylor’s modelling career.

Their hearts are not into this… especially Polly… Polly thinks she is something but she is nothing.  Just an empty headed blond with a stupid fucking name with a uninteresting game show.

No more puns or light bulb quips… she was served up an ass kicking by the punk princess.”

Amy smiles and shrugs and walks off, as the scene soon fades out on Amy disappearing down the hallway, as she grabs a towel and water and makes her way to the changing area, leaving Pussy Willow to wrap things up.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
30th Aug 2016
Accords Le Bistro

The scene opens inside the Accord Le Bistro, where we see Amy and Joey sitting in a quiet corner, as they sit sipping on wine, as they appear to be waiting on someone, as they talk Amy’s upcoming match against Mercedes Vargas. The previous week Sin City Wrestling has been in Winnipeg, Manitoba, which Amy didn’t have a match and didn’t make any appearance on the TV.  Instead Amy stayed in her hotel room and watching the show and eating snack.

Now in Montreal, Quebec, Amy is prepared to face off against Mercedes Vargas as they go one on one in single competition and where they are going to face off for the 9th time in their careers spanning two companies.

The door across the room swings open to, as we see Jessie appear and begins to look around before spotting Amy and Joey in the corner, where she walks over to them and takes a seat.

“Hey guys.”

“Hi Jessie.”

Joey smiles, as a waitress comes over.

“Can I take your orders?”

“Sure.”

Jessie says picking up the menu.

“Can I have the risotto of the day.”

Amy asks.

“I’ll have Grilled flank steak and home fries.”

“How would you like your steak?”

She asks.

“medium rare please.”

“Can I have a water and also the steak and fries and my steak will be medium.”

“Sure.”

The waitress smiles and takes the menu’s away and disappears to drop off the corners.

“So are you ready against Mercedes?”

Jessie asks.

“As ready as I can be.”

Amy shrugs.

“You don’t seem sure.”

“I am… but she is one of those people that are tough to beat.”

Amy sits back, as she picks up her wine and sips on it.

“Maybe so… but still can give her a damned ass kicking, just like Polly Playtime’s.”

Jessie says.

“Ha yeah.  Do you know how many times we have faced each other?”

“Umm no.”

“8 times… 8 times and about 6 of those times she has beaten me.  I can’t even think about what to say to her.  I am stumped for words.”

Amy shakes her head.

“Come on have more faith Amy, you can and you will beat her.  At the end of the day it’s the actions inside the ring, the promo part is a formality.”

“Jessie is right… stop being down on yourself.  You will beat her and you can beat her.”

Joey grabs Amy’s shoulders and shakes her before leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The waitress returns with a water, as she places down condiments, steak knives and forks before disappearing again.

“To be honest I won’t be doing anything different inside the ring… promo wise those… that might be bit of an issue.”

“Who care’s”

Jessie shrugs and smiles, as the waitress returns with their food and places it down in front of everyone.

“Thank you.”

The scene fades out as Jessie, Amy and Joey grabbing the knives and forks and condiments before starting to eat their lunch.

~*~*~*~*~  
~*~*~*~*~

2nd Sept 2016
Vlog

Do you know how many times we have faced each other in our career? 8 times in singles competition. This will be the 9th time and it’s 9 times too many.  But I guess when the NCW division and the SCW woman’s divisions are small it’s bound to happen.

But many seem to like this ongoing rivalry thing we have going on, but I’m finding it boring and a little repetitive.

Anyway… I don’t know what else I can say to you, we have said everything that we needed to over the many promo’s that we have cut, but there is only so many excuses one can make after the many losses I have picked up against you. In all honesty I can try and I say I will beat you and kick your ass all over the ring. But that much of that will be a lie.

What I can say, is that I will put up a fight and make sure you know that you have been in a fight.  Mercedes I’m sorry I can’t say much else about this match. As much as I hate repeating myself, I am going to try my damned hardest in this match and I am going to try and beat you.

And if I don’t… it isn’t the end of the world.

See you Sunday Mercedes.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino