Author Topic: Melody Grace Vs Amy Marshall  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Melody Grace Vs Amy Marshall
« on: July 17, 2016, 08:04:08 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here!

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 06:59:41 PM »
 Whelp, here I go again. Hello my beautiful Melephants who have been with me through my whole career. I love you and I have missed you. Thank you for standing beside me and supporting me regardless of what I have been doing lately, please note I’m not mad at you I would never be mad at you; you are the blood in my veins and the love in my heart. Please know this and please continue to support me. I know lately I have sinned and for that I am sorry.

However I am not sorry for the things I have said about the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells and if that makes me a bad person, I’m sorry I must be a bad person.

All my life all I have ever wanted was to be good, loving, caring with a warm heart and smile but it seems that lately I have been nothing but cold and frosty. Now before you all gather your pitch folks and flaming torches and start to rushing towards the J2H compound to blame him for my sudden attitude change, please note he has nothing to do with this. If anything J2H is the only one who is trying to save me. The sweet innocent Melody Grace was the girl he fell for, not this monster I have started to turn into.

However the attitude changes now, it’s time I just realise my wrongs and try and fix them and by fix them I mean it’s time for me to realise that maybe I’m not in the right place anymore. Maybe I’m not in the right sport, maybe I’m not in the right frame of mind anymore to be here in Sin City Wrestling, maybe just maybe everyone is right about me and I’m too immature for this world and maybe just maybe it’s time for me to check myself out for good?

After all I am cursed.

Everything I used to touch turned to gold I mean 16-2 in SCW is pretty impressive and that used to mean something. 10-0 in my return you think that would mean something? You think people would be delighted for me, you think people would be singing my graces (no pun, or well maybe a pun) but instead I have been met with the darkness. The very same darkness that Odette tried to warned me about. It’s the same darkness that took her away from the light only to drive her to the new depths of evil that she descended into while she was in Sin City Wrestling. She wasn’t kidding when she said being the good girl is exhausting, even when you’re not faking it.

I’m not faking it, every week I go out there with a smile on my face because my Melephants make me happy, performing makes me happy… I’m a happy person, who sees the good in everyone, who sees the silver lining in everything and sees the love in this world that is so filled with hate.

It’s just the lack of consideration that makes me angry, the lack of accomplishments that makes me angry, the lack of respect from my peers. I should be feared, I should be held as one of the best that Sin City has to offer and what? I get laughed at, I get jokes thrown at me, I get told to grow up, I get told to move on and I constantly get told to stop being who I am and be like everyone else.

I don’t want to be anyone else, I want to be me… why won’t they let me be me?

It’s because I’m cursed.

Right now my heart feels so icy that if I was standing near the sun it still wouldn’t melt. I feel like I have let everyone down because everything I have done that I thought was right has obviously been wrong. I have been wrong. So now I’m standing on the edge of this cliff, just like Odette said I would. My heels are clinging to the side as my body sways back and forth just waiting. Waiting for my mind to decide if I should continue on the path of being who I am, or if I should give in and let everyone else dictate who I am. Which way will I go, which way will I fall. I don’t want to feel this angry, I don’t want to feel this let down, but every time I close my eyes it’s the same damn picture over and over again. I’m drowning while the rest of you are standing on dry land.

Don’t give up on me because I would never give up on you.

I’m only twenty two years old in this business that no one said I would survive in and currently I’m suffering from the fear of being forgotten as I feel like I have been. I’m currently suffering from the feeling of failure because I have the second ranked Bombshell Championship in the Internet Championship but right now I’m letting it disappear and I feel like I’m letting it lose its lustre. It’s the typical one step forward two steps back that I am feeling right now and I don’t know how long it will take me to get my head fully back in the game but trust me when I say this I’m fighting to stay on the side of good, I’m fighting to stay in this game I truly am..

Trust me there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do to turn off all of these feelings and come back to you as the Little Miss Sunshine that SCW used to love and need.

--

The scene opens up inside Melody’s luxury little West Hollywood home, for the first time in a long time she finally had a week where she could stay at her house relax and unwind before SCW takes off on the Summer XXXtreme cruise liner. However Melody Grace didn’t look relaxed right now as her normally perfectly made up face was lost staring out of her bedroom window. Her window was round and the windowsill was rounded with a curved pillow in it, she had fell in love with this spot when she brought her house as it was the perfect setting for her to do work in or get lost in time in. Right now she looked lost in time, but not freely. Her long blonde hair was effortlessly curled around her face but the bulk of it was pulled back into a messy high ponytail. She was normally dressed to impress but today she had picked a pair of black tracksuit pants that were loose fitting with the Chanel logo plastered on them with a loose fitting God of War shirt. She clearly had one of J2H’s shirts on.  As Melody continued to just stare out of her window overlooking the clean streets of West Hollywood from her flashy house, she didn’t hear her bedroom door click closed in the distance.

J2H: Melody… Hey… Melody… Mel… Babe!?

James Huntington-Hawkes III burst into the scene as he made his way into Melody’s room that wasn’t as childish as everyone would think. Melody’s room wasn’t cluttered or filled with toys it was actually very minimalistic and her colour tones were soft white, blush and a smoky grey. James walked around her large California king-size bed and made his way over towards her. He didn’t have a shirt on but around his waist and down were a pair of loose fitting tracksuit pants as well. They two were obviously taking it easy today away from the hustle and bustle of press and the public eye. As Melody didn’t respond to his voice J2H reached out and placed his right hand on her shoulder, starling his older girlfriend.

Melody: Jesus, Jam you startled me.

Turning back to look at him Mel’s shocked face turned to one of peace when she realised it was just James and wasn’t a crazy home invader. Reaching up with her right hand she placed it on top of James’ that was still on her shoulder and smiled.

J2H: How could I startle you? I’ve been calling your name for ages. What’s wrong?

He had a natural look of concern on his face towards her, well it was natural for her however not a lot of people had the privilege of seeing this softer side of the Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion.

Melody: Nothing’s wrong.

It was a bold face lie and James knew it, a part of him was disappointed in Melody for not telling him what was wrong however another part of him knew that this was the answer he was going to receive. He knew that Melody didn’t like to voice her concerns he also knew that Melody rarely liked to show that anything was less than peachy in her life.

J2H: Don’t lie to me babe, you’ve been staring out of that window for the last thirty minutes, where are you?

He turned away from her for a second before he took a seat across from her, now both of them were squished in together sitting on her round window looking at each other.

Melody: I’m here silly. In my bedroom duh!

She tried to pass it off with a joke but he could see right through her and her lack of honesty was annoying to him but he knew in time she would tell him what was wrong. Melody on the other hand was hoping he would just drop it, that her boyfriend would just leave it alone but just like her if she knew or he knew that the other part was upset they stopped at nothing to find out why.

J2H: Where are your thoughts?

Melody looked into James’ eyes before turning to look back out her window looking at the peacefully quiet street in her neighbourhood. Not a single sole could be seen, not a single noise could be heard and to her that was perfect. She wasn’t used to just sitting around doing nothing, she was used to rushing and meeting people and always being booked for things she had never really stopped to just focus. However now that she had the time to focus she didn’t like what she was focusing on. Shaking her head from side to side as if to shake the negative thoughts of out her mind Melody turned to look back at her boyfriend.

Melody: It doesn’t matter Jay, you’ve got a world of stuff to think about. You don’t need my drama in your mind as well. I’m okay, I’m fine.

Reaching out she placed both of her hands on his trying to win him over with that answer but she could tell by the way his body jerked underneath her touch that he wasn’t going to let this one slide. James had never seen his girlfriend so deflated before; it was as if someone had promised her a box of puppies only to deliver a box of emptiness. The defeat in her eyes was frustrating for him, as much of a hard arse he was he never wanted to see Melody crushed or looking lost and right now she was in the middle of nowhere without a map and with no way out. He just wanted to pull her back to safety, he just wanted to know what was wrong but she was shielding him, putting up a wall and blocking him out. Melody on the other hand through she was protecting him, he was only just days away from defending his Heavyweight Championship he didn’t need to be stressing about her and her wellbeing.

J2H: If I know anything in life, it’s when a female says she’s fine, she’s not fine now spill.

His voice was getting tougher and deeper meaning that he was drawing to the end of his fuse with her blocking his advances of trying to find out what was happening with her. Melody knew this from the tone in his voice and the stern look on his face his eyebrows had come together and he looked furious. He was partly mad at her partly mad at himself for not being able to read her mind to find out what was happening in there.

Melody: You’ll laugh at me.

J2H: When have I ever laughed at you?

Melody: Like an hour ago when we, I mean when I was playing around in the bathroom and I tripped over nothing?

James tries to not crack a smile but he couldn’t help it as his mind went back to an hour ago when he caught Melody singing into her hairbrush in the bathroom only to watch her twirl around and almost fall flat on her face on the cold hard titles. While Melody was looking away from James shying away from the fact that he had to catch her and save her from almost re-breaking her nose.

J2H: Okay let me rephrase that; when have I ever laughed at you when it comes to something you have on your mind and it’s bugging you?

Melody: Well… never…

J2H: So why would I start now huh?

Melody: What if you think it’s silly?

James let out a massive sigh, before moving himself in his seat getting uncomfortable for being crammed into this small little window seat. He wouldn’t move from there though as he wanted to know what was wrong with Melody. Melody on the other hand knew that if she didn’t open up to James soon that he would get cranky and she didn’t want him to be cranky at her.

J2H: Mel I’m not going to think it’s silly, if it has you this bothered that you haven’t even spoken to me in the last half an hour and talking to me is like your favourite thing to do. Plus you’ve just been staring at nothing through your bedroom window it can’t be nothing. So I’ll ask again, what’s on your mind?

She took a good hard look at him once more before licking her lips and parting them to start her story.

Melody: Okay fine… I think I’m cursed.

James’ right eyebrow rose as Melody just looked at him afraid that he was going to think she was crazy. She bowed her head down and felt her cheeks blush red from embarrassment.

J2H: Mel…

James tried to cut her off but Melody just inhaled loudly and continued.

Melody: No I’m cursed and everyone and everything I love is going to leave me or I’m going to lose them because I’m secretly a bad person.

J2H: Explain to me how you’re a bad person?

He was honestly confused however he was going to give her a chance to explain herself before analysing her cursed diagnosis

Melody: I just am Jam; I think terrible things all the time in my dreams. I said mean things the last two weeks at Climax Control. I just want to punch people in the throat all the time when they complain on social media. I hate twitter now and that was my playground. I’m cursed. The proof is in the pudding, my best friend has to face the love of my life, that’s you by the way and I’m meant to pick a side? What kind of malarkey is that? Well it’s not its part of my curse. Despy will probably leave me and replace me with Mikah. I mean it’s probably already happened I just haven’t checked my emails in about two weeks so I haven’t received the memo. You’ll probably leave me because I’m an idiot and you deserve a smart girl. Odette has replaced me with that feral Evie girl, who for some reason annoys me? Not to forget I won my first ever wrestling championship and who cares? Nobody cares… I’m a failure… I said I wanted to build this championship up but so far I’ve run out of Legos. The last three weeks I have given the Bombshell’s in SCW enough dirt on me to murder me and yet no one has come forward. So it must be me, it must mean I’m the curse. Maybe I’m just wasting my time, maybe I should just lose at Summer XXXtreme so I can become a stay at home mom to Dexter and Marley. I’ll sell this house and go buy a block of dirt in the country and just focus on being a dirt farmer; I can’t stuff that up surely?

She looked up at him while sighing before she felt his warm hands on top of hers, he was comforting her and he wasn’t laughing at her which was a nice sign. James could tell that Melody wasn’t finished so he gently probed her to let him know what else was on her mind.

J2H: Anything else? Get it all off your chest Mel.

With another big inhale Melody continued, she was now looking at her boyfriend as she spoke, while holding his hands with a death grip on them.

Melody: Yeah well, maybe Hot Stuff was right maybe I am a joke and that’s why no one takes me seriously with the Internet Championship? Kate has more traction around her title and the Bombshell Title is just booming with everyone wanting to stick their fingers in that pie. I’m just over here pretending that I don’t care and that I’m not hurt by any of this when it’s eating me alive. I’ve been forgotten Jam, so I might as well do what everyone wants me to do and disappear. Amy can take over my reign and she can build the Internet Championship up to greatness and no one would even notice that I’m missing.

J2H: Mel…

She wasn’t finished.

Melody: It’s like Norway all over again; things would just pick up and move on without me. Everything I’ve done in SCW since my return has been a mockery of me I mean I have had my nose broken, I’ve taken Candy Overton out in her “last ever” SCW match only to have her out shadow my victory with her god awful microphone skills. However she is now fighting at Summer XXXtreme? What the hell? What was the point of her big shocking exit? Not only that I’ve beaten Jessie and was screwed over multiple times to win the Bombshell Internet Championship and when I finally do, no one cares because I cursed it. Not only has that Jessie now got a chance to win the Bombshell Championship that makes no sense. I beat Mikah the unbeatable Mikah and everyone was like “Oh she wasn’t herself” “she wasn’t at her best, you would never beat her at her best” I busted my hump on that match and that’s what I get? That’s what I get? I feel like Odette when she took Misty out two or three times and everyone still rained on that parade.

J2H: Babe…

She still wasn’t finished.

Melody: Did I like hit my head or something? Am I currently in a coma? Cause none of this makes sense. I must have because it sure does feel like it! I’ve given people so much to work with when it comes with me, I’ve let my guard down intentionally so people could find something and come at me, but nothing, absolutely nothing and now I’m bored and it’s starting to show in my matches, in my promotional material and in my backstage interviews. So it must be me, it must be my fault, I’m a shitty champion a shitty best friend, a shitty girlfriend and if you ask that girl from Sydney Australia who wrote into the Hotwire I’m a shitty role model. All I have ever wanted to do in my life was be the happiest and be the best at everything I have ever applied myself too but maybe just maybe I can’t be… because everything I touch lately doesn’t turn to gold, I just ruin it. Hell people are saying I’m ruining you and that you shouldn’t be with me because I’m a distraction and I’m a liability to your championship belt and I’m the reason why you will slip up and lose one day… I make you look weak apparently…

J2H: Are you finished?

Ummm nope, not finished yet…

Melody: No, yes… no… I’m not all I want to do is be the best I want to be like you. I want people to respect me, I want people to have a strange fear about me, I want people to say look there’s Melody one of greatest there is and will ever be… and right now… I’m being met with crickets… I’m being laughed at, snubbed, ignored, treated like a child you name it I’m feeling it. All I want in life is to be loved by you and to not feel this way and to not feel cursed.

J2H: Melody…

James looked deep into Melody’s eyes before he started to pull on her hands that were in his, trying to pull her towards him.

Melody: Cursed I tell you.

She finally stopped talking and looked at him and couldn’t help but blush, she had just spill her beans to him and told him everything that was on her mind and now she just had to wait to see how he would react. James didn’t wait very long to start his plan on showing Melody that she wasn’t cursed, he just needed to make sure she was finished.

J2H: Are you done?

He raised his eyebrow at her once more, with a playful look on his face. Melody didn’t know what he was smirking at she had just spilled all her tea and he was smirking at her? She didn’t know if she should be upset or concerned, so she was both.

Melody: I think so?!

She raised her eyebrow at him this time as she felt him pull on her hands once more, this time her body followed as her heard his voice once more.

J2H: Good, now come here.

Tugging on her body once again James pulled Melody towards him, so she could rest against his bare chest and within a matter of seconds they were hugging. James wasn’t ignoring her concerns he just wanted her to feel his supporting presence before her ran his fingers through her blonde hair pulling the stray fly-a-ways from her eyes so he could look into them. Finally he broke the silence between them as he started to deconstruct her concerns one by one telling her how she was wrong on so many levels and that she wasn’t cursed, how she wasn’t going to be forgotten and showing her in many ways that she will be and is a great champion. I would love to share with you what he said to her, but that my friend is top secret stuff between a boyfriend and a girlfriend. What did you think I would spill all of James juicy secrets that he was telling Melody to perk her back up? That would be foolish because than you would all know the keys to success and right now… Melody’s success is the main priority to James. Well that and his own but if he could make Melody see that she wasn’t cursed that was a good stepping stone for his own happiness for today.

James needed Melody to be okay because when she was okay he was okay and right now they both seem unbalanced they both seemed distant in their careers. However when the two were together their problems just seemed to disappear into nothing and they managed to build each other up, instead of adding to each other’s problems. Well that’s how Melody saw it, that’s how Melody felt as for James she wasn’t so sure if she had removed all the doubt away from his mind when it came to certain things about her, nevertheless she fully believed that all he needed was time.

Time that she was willing to give him after all when she looked at her boyfriend James she didn’t see the brat prince looking back at her, she didn’t see the spoilt rich kid with oodles of money and she didn’t see the bad boy that everyone in SCW sees. Melody looks at James and sees her happily ever after, her prince charming, her ying to her yang and maybe just maybe the only other person in this whole world who could possibly understand what she is going through right now.  

--

Dear Amy Marshall,

I would like to start this letter by formally thank you for being the only Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling who has decided to take up Mark Ward’s challenge by trying to take my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship away from me. It was refreshing to see that finally someone had taken an interest in my championship, however I’m so sorry that I didn’t allow you to be successful and if I’m honest I’m probably not that really sorry.

Next Sunday at Summer XXXtreme It will be the same story you will try once again to topple me and to take my Championship away from me, however you will fall short and why? Well that’s easy, because I simply won’t allow you to. I’m not going to give up my Championship belt that easily even though I’m pretty sure the universe is against my reign and people want me to be title-less (careful there, that’s a doozie on the eyes) I’m sorry but I just can’t and won’t let my reign come to an abrupt end because I currently feel this way.

You have to face me at my weakness point but somehow someway my weakest point in my career will now be a prominent point in my future as I might feel like I have been forgotten I might feel like I have been over looked but right now is my time to shine right now is my time to fight back and take control of this feeling of failure and turn it into the happiness of success once more.

I’ve worked way too hard to just have this feeling dumped on my lap, I’ve worked way too hard to build my career up so people would take me seriously just to throw it all away because things have become hard. Life is hard, it’s time that I realise that. It’s time that I show everyone including you that I can’t and won’t stop until I where I belong and that’s on top. On top of this division with my Bombshell Internet Championship trampling on the Roulette Champion and demolishing the Bombshell Champion making them look like string cheese. You know wobbly and uninviting.

So once again Amy since my return to Sin City Wrestling I find myself standing against you in the middle of the six sided ring that we call home and once again Amy the result will be the same. I will walk away from the Cruise liner, I will walk away from Summer XXXtreme and I will once again walk away from you with another victory under my belt. Bringing my 10 and 0 to 11 and 0 this year alone. Now is not your time to dust yourself off and to make yourself relevant in the Bombshell division once again.

Amy you should know more than anyone what I have been through to get this Championship Belt around my waist you were there throughout the whole struggle, it was either you costing me the championship belt in the first place, or tagging with Jessie Salco or just simply being in her corner. You know the blood sweet and tears I have put into getting the Internet Championship, so please don’t think for a second that I will just hand it to you. If you want another shot at this belt you’re going to have to out work me, you’re going to have to outsmart me, out wrestle me or out last me and my mirror ball is saying that you haven’t and don’t stand a chance at doing any of those three options.

Next Sunday night just won’t be your night Amy don’t be upset when you walk out the loser, there will be nothing to be ashamed of because at least you tired, at least like the rest of the Bombshells you gave it a red hot crack for that you have my respect regardless of our past and regardless of what you did to me last Sunday night at Climax Control. You wanted the match to be more exciting you wanted to prove to the world that you were ready willing and able to take my championship… good. That’s what I need, I need someone with drive to face me so I can relight the fire inside myself, so I can reclaim my fighting spirit so I can turn on the light that was dimmed for a few weeks.

Your presence will not go unnoticed however your chances of becoming the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion are non-existent.

So Amy I will see you next Sunday and I look forward to giving you the match of your life, because trust me… I’m going to fight to keep my spot on this roster, I’m going to fight to be noticed, I’m going to fight because I’m the underdog. I’m going to fight so my Melephants have something to cheer for and I’m going to fight because well fighting is what I do best when it comes to SCW. I might not be the strongest or fastest or fanciest wrestler that we have, but I’m the one with the biggest heart and the biggest drive and thankfully it’s all coming back to me. When it’s all said and done and I walk away next Sunday with my Championship still intact you can all thank J2H for pulling me out of the dark and showing me the light.

xoxox
Melody

--

Melody: James, you’re here early.

The scene opens back up inside Melody’s little West Hollywood home, a few days after the first encounter with Team Jamel. Melody I standing in the middle of her living room in a white silk robe that is open with a pair of lacy white hipster panties on and a matching white bralette. Her hair and makeup are immaculate as she is almost ready to get dressed for her date with James; they were off to see a movie after dinner. James on the other hand was wearing his grey suit pants and a black button up t-shirt the one that he knew Melody liked. He was looking at her across the room in shock, his jaw dropped a little before he managed to peal his eyes away from her to look down at his IWC watch.

J2H: No I’m right on time actually, what are you doing?

Melody just smiled over to James before pulling her bottom lip into her mouth biting down on it shyly. She knew what she was about to say to him would spark a reaction she just hoped it was one she liked.

Melody: I just, well… I just had my costume fittings for my movie with Drake.

She cringed her at the look of happiness on his face went from beaming to non-existent. He looked at her up and down once more seeing that she was barely dressed before he spat his words out.

J2H: And that’s one of your outfits?

Melody quickly looked down at her body looking at her open robe and quickly ran her fingers along the hem.

Melody: This? No… god no… this is my Chanel Vintage collectables.

She gave him a playful wink trying to ease the tension between them but it didn’t work.

J2H: Right.

Melody quickly shut her robe and walked over towards James, her small heels clicked along her titled floors as she did so. Finally she was standing right in front of him looking up at him, before she reached out to grab onto his right arm.

Melody: Come with me, let me show you something.

J2H: I’d rather not; I think I’ll just go.

James ripped his arm back from her and went to turn around and head towards her front door however Melody swooped around him and was now standing back in front of him. James didn’t looked pleased if anything he looked as if he was about to rip her head off, she had to act and she had to act fast or she was going to lose him.

Melody: James Alexander Huntington-Hawkes Number Three please just come with me, I want to show you something!?

She held onto his hands tightly tugging on them, while her big hazel eyes pleaded with him. James just sighed trying to think of the right words but before he knew it he was being lead towards her bedroom. The last place he wanted to be right now but something in his mind wasn’t stopping him, maybe he was starting to give her a break. The two reached her bedroom and this time along her back wall he found a rack of clothing that had clear bags around them, they were all tagged and sized and put in scene order. Leading him over towards them Melody turned around to face her boyfriend once more.  

Melody: Okay, so these clothes are part of my outfits for the movie neat huh?

She was showing them off to him hoping once he saw them he wouldn’t be so mad at her or so disappointed in the fact that she was still in the movie with Drake. Melody ran her fingers long the top of the cat hangers looking to find her favourite outfit a blue ball gown that made her feel like Cinderella. However as she twirled back to show him, she could see the steam radiating from him.

J2H: What part of me not really wanting you to do this movie did you miss and think that I would want to see these outfits you’ll be skimping around in?

Melody’s jaw dropped, she was shocked that he still felt that way but she quickly reacted making sure she pushed home her point.

Melody: I don’t think you’re looking at the clothes correctly James, because in front of me all I see is long ball gowns, commando style pants, tank shirts, black, black, black and more black… one swimsuit and a few ripped and tatted shirts for my actions scenes.

She placed the blue dress back before she turned around to face him once more; he noticed that her sweet and innocent voice had been replaced with a sterner directive type of tone the one she used when she tried to prove him wrong.

J2H: And what about your sex scenes?

James was still furious at the idea of Melody playing this type of role, so much so he couldn’t see past the fact all of the outfits were basically head to toe in length but were still very body hugging, so they would show off her baby curves. Melody looked at James with a concerned look on her face; she had forgotten to tell him something and now would probably be the right time to spill the beans.

Melody: Jam… can you please sit down? I have some news for you.

She reached out to grab onto his hands once more but she pulled them away from her instantly.

J2H: I’m not in the mood for jokes Melody. Just say what you have to say so I can figure out what I’m going to do right here right now.

Melody let in a big inhale followed by a big exhale as she just looked her boyfriend dead in the eyes and spoke.

Melody: Okay fine, there are none, no naughty scenes, so touching or feely body on body scenes, no nudes scenes… just straight up action and TWO yes just TWO typical action movie kissing scenes… one in the middle and one token one at the end. The rest is just straight up funny one liners, loads of banter between Drake’s character and mine and a whole lot of fighting scenes… okay maybe one scene my baby abs are on display… but they will be dirty movie abs with fake sweat and dirt rubbed on them. The producers didn’t want us to fill this movie with affectionate lovey dovey crap because it would take away from Drake’s character and because they want to see how the public react to me being in a lead role, because they have a few more movies in mind for me.

Melody was frustrated that she had to defend herself but she knew why that rumours that tore through SCW earlier this year really did a number on James. However she did and would never touch Drake in that way unless being paid for it on camera in their movie.

J2H: More movies?

His right eyebrow was raised as he questioned her he thought it was only going to be the one movie with Drake.

Melody: Yes more movies depending on how well this one goes and not ones with Drake in them like my own movies with me as the main star.

Melody tried to hide her excited smile but she couldn’t so she had to bring her right hand up over her big plump lips to cover it. She was excited about her future in acting and she was excited about her movie regardless of how James felt, Melody wanted to do this not because it annoyed James but because she wanted to do something new and different.

J2H: Why do you want to do more movies?

That’s the million dollar question James had in mind for a long time and finally he asked and Melody hand the answer. Melody took a step up towards James and she removed her hand away from her lips, so he could hear her clearly.

Melody: Because I want to build a name for myself, I’m not exactly the smartest, so I thought I would put my skills that I have to good use and it turns out I’m okay at this acting gig. I also want to build my own little empire; I don’t want people thinking I have everything in life because I have rich parents or because I’m dating you… I want to buy my own things, I want to have my own things and I want to stop relying on people for money…

James took a step back, before looking at Melody up and down with a questioning look on his face.

J2H: Relying on people for money?

Melody took a deep sigh before she ducked her head down to look at the floor before collecting her thoughts and finally bringing her head up to look at her boyfriend once more.

Melody: My parents Jam, only recently have I got my head above water with all my bills, my house, my car, your car before all that I lived on their credit cards… I don’t want to EVER have to do that again. So I’ve stuck my nose to the ground and worked hard, taken modelling gigs, acting gigs, appearances, sold things traded things, you name it, I’ve worked my fingers to the bone to make sure I can finally afford the things I want in life. At one point there I was getting paid to tweet, PAID to tweet James… and not like chump change like real money like ten k every time I dropped a name brand, stupid I know but everything helps. I had a big student debt from when I tried to go to college but dropped out, yes dropped out what an accomplishment… I’ve been down and out; I paid off that debt while using my parent’s money for day to day living. I don’t want to ever have to do that again. I want the best for me and you in life and if we do by some miracle end up being together forever I want to help out, I don’t just want to live off you… I want to be a functioning member of the household, I want to pay bills I want to buy cool things, surprise you with nice things do nice things and never have to worry…  I also want my or our future kid or kids, to never have to worry about anything. That’s it it’s nothing malicious it’s nothing spiteful it’s not so I can run around Hollywood meeting people, it’s not so I can star alongside Brad Pitt and steal him from Angelina or hey so I can steal Angelina away from him. It’s so I can build up my own little nest egg and so people won’t just think I’m sucking off of you, like a leech.

Ah probably a poor choice of words there Mel, however this is where I leave you for now. Melody has poured her heart out to James and now the ball was in his court. Would he be supportive or would he just walk away.

TBC - AKA check J2H's Promo.  
>

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 08:22:18 PM »
 10th July 2016
Reno, Nevada
Climax Control 153

You would think that pinning Veronica in a bar room brawl would give you satisfaction, pure joy and elation and don’t get me wrong I am pleased that I beat her, but when you are fighting someone that has lost all their spark and energy inside the ring, the joy of beating them just becomes mundane.

….. Amy chokes and sputters, kicking her legs and tearing at Taylor's hands but she can't break the hellcat's grip! Veronica finally releases her, sending Amy into a coughing fit! Veronica stands up, grabbing Amy by the legs. Veronica falls back, catapulting Amy up and over a table, sending it and the contents scattering all over the floor! Veronica turns and gives everyone a super model pose, resulting in loud jeers and boos!

Veronica was a somebody when she came into this company, she had the plastic fantastic crew at her side, they made a name, everyone talked about them and everyone wanted to beat them.  Now with just Veronica on her own… its Veronica who… oh that Veronica Taylor... she is beatable… she is a big dull dud with a personality of wet fish… she is a bad joke in a Christmas cracker.

Veronica turns around as Amy is returning to her feet, albeit struggling to do so. Veronica struts over to her when Amy turns around swiftly, a lit lighter in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. She takes a deep swallow...

Adams: LOOK OUT!

Veronica's eyes go wide and she dives to the floor just as Amy sends a beer fireball her way!

Simone: This is going too far!

I had hoped tonight I could out her out of her misery by breaking her fingers or scarring her for life or even end her pitiful career somehow, but even I am disappointed that I could even do that.

A wide eyed and freaked out Veronica gets to her feet but is knocked right back down by a thrust kick to the side of the head, courtesy of Amy! Amy then grabs a nearby heavy chair and topples it over on top of Veronica! Veronica struggles, screaming as Amy jumps on top of the chair, adding to its weight and pressure as Drew has no choice but to count the unusual pinfall!

3!

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Nightclub Brawl -- AMY MARSHALL!!!

Tonight was just another win… for Veronica is just another loss in her pitiful faltering career. Nothing great or magnificent about it other than it was different match to add to my list and another win to add to my record.

Thank you Veronica for sucking as per usual… now we can move on.

Amy turns from the television in front of her as she comes face to face with Pussy Willow, who stands beside her.

PW: Thank you Amy.

Amy smiles as she rubs her neck before taking a sip of water.

Amy: No problem.

Amy turns just as Joey appears around the corner as she grabs more water and a towel.

Joey: Are you ok?

Amy walks towards Joey.

Amy: I’m good… just need some ice for my throat and scalp.

Joey: I’ll get some from the bar, you go and sit down and recover.

Amy smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Amy: You are the best.

Joey runs a hand through Amy’s hair before turning and head off towards the bar to get some ice, while Amy goes to find the room she was using. The scene soon fades out with Amy finding her room and sits down as she rubs her head, while Joey soon returns with a bucket of ice.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

July 14th
Tampa, Florida

The scene opens on a Tampa, Florida beach, where we see the miles of white sandy beaches and the miles upon miles of blue serene sea gently lapping at the shore, as the camera pans around we see rows up rows of white chairs with people sitting down waiting and chatting and in the centre is a white arch decorated with flowers and ribbon. Standing in front of this arch is a minister with a bible in hand and standing either side of her is the bridesmaids.

As the music hits, the camera pans around to see Keira first walking down the makeshift aisle until she reaches the front and then Roxi makes an appearance and heads down the aisle to meet Keira at the front.

As the minister begin the usual introduction, the camera pans around once more, where we see Amy and Joey a couple rows from the front.

“They both look amazing.”

Amy whispers into Joey ear, as she grabs his hand and looks at him.

“They do… and the bridesmaids.”
an   
Amy nods and squeezes Joeys hand, as she admires the tux that he is wearing and how well he has scrubbed up,

“I Keira…”

Amy looks at the front for a moment, as Roxi and Keira begin to renew their vows and smiles, as she looks at their faces and see how happy they are and how much they love each other considering their lifestyle etc... Amy turns back to Joey and looks at him and thinks, as a small breeze from the sea catches her green sundress.

"Till death do us part…”

Amy leans in and whispers into Joey’s ear.

“I love you.”

Joey turns and looks at Amy.

“Do you really mean it? Not just caught up in the moment.”

Joey asks.

“A little bit, but I do really mean it.”

Amy smiles and squeezes his hand.

“I Roxi…”

“We’ll talk in a while… I really want to know if you are serious.”

Amy nods as Joey strokes her face before returning his attention back to the nuptials, Amy lets out a small breath as if a small weight had been lifted, although some apprehension simmers in the pit of her stomach.

“To have and to hold, in sickness in health…”

Roxi continues as she brushes some hair from her face, as she looks lovingly at her wife as Amy watched intently, as she wondered if she could be happy as them two. Amy steals a look at Joey and then back at Roxi and Keira and then the bridesmaids.

“Then by the power invested in me and the state of Florida, I now pronounce you wife and wife… again.”
The music plays once more, as everyone stands to their feet and begin to clap as Roxi and Keira kiss and turn to everyone and smile and wave.  Roxi and Keira then take each other by the hand and begin to walk down the aisle, as they briefly stop where Amy stands.

“Congrats you guys.”

“Thank you.”

Keira smiles, as Amy leans in and gives Keira a kiss on both cheeks.

“Your turn next.”

Roxi jokes, as Amy says nothing and gives her also a kiss on the cheek.

“Congrats ladies.”

Joey smiles and hugs them both.

“Thanks Joey.”

Roxi and Keira respond to the hug before stepping back and continue their walk down the aisle, as Amy smooths out her dress, as she watches Keira and Roxi disappear up the beach and towards the hotel.

“Ladies and gents there will be drinks and stuff in the hotel bar, so just follow us.”

Says one of the bridesmaids, as they head up to the beach and everyone follows close behind, as Amy and Joey stay behind to talk and take in the beach and sea view.  The scene fades outs on Amy and Joey, as he asks about her declaration and whether she means it.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

July 17th
Las Vegas, NV
Climax Control 154

There haven’t been many occasions, where I had the opportunity to referee a match, so putting on the striped t-shirt was pretty foreign to me and even more so when I am watching the unfolding action before me.

And to be honest, this match was going too slow for my liking and I was getting bored.

Melody rolls away holding her ribs, while Amy-Jayne holds her legs as referee Amy stands looking at Melody and Amy-Jayne... she goes over to Melody first to check on her before going over to Amy-Jayne, where she checks on her. Referee Amy grabs Amy-Jayne and pulls her to feet but then quickly hits the Bad Girl on Amy-Jayne.

So to spice this match up and end it… I hit Amy-Jayne with the bad girl and then watched Melody pin and win, before I followed it up with a surprise superkick to Melody’s jaw.  It was effective.

Referee Amy stands to her feet, where she pulls Melody to her feet and points at Amy-Jayne on the mat, Melody looks at Amy with raised eyebrows and then drops down and pins Amy-Jayne.

…. Amy looks at the belt and then throws it at Melody and with that brief distraction Amy moves in and hits superkick.

Amy looks down at Melody and picks up the Bombshell Internet championship and raises it high as Amy's music hits over the pa as a rain of boos erupt.

Celebrating the treachery and attack I soak in the boos from the crowd and soak in that I am perhaps the number one contender to the Bombshell Internet Championship. Heading to the backstage area I gave my reasoning to why I attacked Melody and Amy-Jayne and quickly moved on.  I head to my changing room, where Joey greets me with a nervous smile.

Amy: Whats up?

I ask.

Joey: Are you ok?

Amy: Yeah I’m fine. Why do you ask?

I raise an eyebrow wondering what Joey is getting at.

Joey: No reason.

Joey steps forward and pulls me close.

Amy: Seriously what’s up?

Joey: Nothing… making sure you are not angry or anything.

Amy: Why should I be?

I cock my head.

Joey: umm no.

Amy: Ok then.

I shrug before sitting down.

Joey: so what now?

Joey asks.

Amy: Home to change and then to a club?

Joey: Sounds like a plan.

I smile, as I grab the small bag that sits beside the sofa and make a beeline for the door with Joey following close behind.   The scene soon fades out as Joey closes the door and the make their way towards the exit of the building.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

July 20th.
Las Vegas, NV.
Vlog

What does the Bombshell Roulette title and World Bombshell Championship have in common?

Build up and lots of it.

Unfortunately, the Internet championship has zero build up and people don’t seem to be interested compared to the Roulette championship, where Kate Steele and Natalie McKinley have been at each other throat, while the Bombshell championship is the main event and six bombshells are fighting for in a chamber of fate match.

So this match lacks excitement and perhaps it’s my fault for not making it more exciting or even helping building this into something… maybe it Melody’s fault for sitting back relaxing too much, being too complacent.

Maybe it both our faults, but you know what… while the build-up to this match has been pretty bad, we can make the match pretty good and maybe pretty epic. I have injected some life into this match already when I attacked Melody at last week’s Climax Control. So hopefully that has lit a fire under Melody’s ass.

Did it light a fire under your ass Melody? Or is your head still up J2H’s ass.

Whatever the case, I am going to bring you down from the clouds and show you why complacency isn’t your friend… I hope you are prepared Melody because I am going to fight, fight to make something of this match and fight to try and take your title away.

You don’t deserve the title and I can understand why Mark Ward stacked the odds against you.

Come next week on that Cruise Ship… you will meet the same fate as the titanic and sink to the depths of nothing.  I hope you and J2H are ready for disappointment at Summer XXXtreme.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:26:03 AM »
 The first RP period is over. All RPs posted from here will count towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 07/29/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 07/30/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 06:44:30 PM »
 SUMMER XXXTREME I LOVE SUMMER XXXTREME. This is my favourite Super Card out of all of them, sure people harp on about Into the Void and Blaze of Glory being the biggest and the best Super Cards but for me it’s always been Summer XXXtreme. Well I know I haven’t competed at one, but I still love it regardless. The fact that we get to hang out of a cruise ship for a whole week and spend time with the fans is EVERYTHING and if you’re not enjoying that, you need to take a long hard look at yourselves buddy!

Not you Veronica, put the mirror down you spend enough time looking at yourself.

ANYWAYS not only are we surrounded by our loving fans we are set up on this glamorous cruise liner, where we get to let our guards down a little bit and we let the fans see who we truly are. Well with me what you see is what you get so this week is like a walk in the park for me, however I know others are struggling… well keep your heads in the game guys there is only a few more days to go.

YOU CAN DO IT!

ANYWHO, WHY do I love Summer XXXtreme you might be asking yourselves? Well don’t worry I’ll tell you. This is the cruise liner that created Odette and Gabriel, this is the wrestling event that birthed the holy connection between my wrestling Mom and Dad in Gabette and that right there to me is magic. (HA magic, get it? Cause Gabriel does magic?) Whoa anyways, this is also the cruise ship where Odette Ryder (at the time) won the Bombshell Championship so to me this cruise ship marks down special memories for me.  Not because I live my life through theirs but because Odette was just like me, she was a young (she still is please don’t punch me O) aspiring female wrestler, who had hopes and dreams and on one night, just one night she accomplished and smacked two of them out of the water on the same night. She won Gabriel’s heart and she won the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship, proving to me that anything can happen on this cruise ship and that dreams do really come true.

And people can live happily ever after.

Now what are my dreams for this cruise? What are my Summer XXXtreme dreams? Well that’s easy, this week I’m going to show James how much he means to me AND I’m going to walk into my first SERIOUS title defence against Amy Marshall and I’m going to walk out hearing Justin say “AND STILL SIN CITY WRESTLING BOMBSHELL INTERNET CHAMPION… MEEEEEEELOOOOOODY GRAAAAACE” and when he does ladies and gentlemen of the Sin City Wrestling Universe you have been warned. This last month has been the best and worst month of my life, the best because I got my James back the worst because no one had seemed even show a little bit of interest in my championship.

That all changes this Sunday night when I walk in as the champion and I walk out as the champion because the following week at Climax Control the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s are going to get a taste of the Bubble’o Mel and they’re really not going to like it. You want to walk around acting like you forgot about me? How are you going to be acting like you forgot about me? That’s like forgetting about Dr Dre and we allllll know how that turned out. A killer song was made and people were left in tears because he came after everyone and didn’t leave a single person out until he made them stand up and pay attention.

So at Summer XXXtreme get ready to stand up and take notice because Amy Marshall and I might not be in the main event, but I can promise you… I’ve been working on some new moves, I’ve been perfecting a new style and this Sunday you’re going to witness a brand new and more focused and dedicated Melody Grace Carpenter. You wanted me to wake up Sin City Wrestling, well consider my eyes wide open, although if I’m perfectly honest they have never really been closed! I’ve always been focused at the task at hand, retaining my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship… and that’s what I’ve done… however I’ve heard the rumours that it’s my fault and that I’m the one to blame, people saying that I need to wake up.

Wake up? WAKE UP? YOU WANT ME TO WAKE UP? You see over the last few days I’ve heard the whispers, I’ve heard the taunts that I fell asleep on the title, that I let it slip into the darkness. Well I’m not having a bar of it. I had the biggest target painted on my back for weeks when my title was made twenty-four seven and NO ONE (bar Amy) stood up and took notice. You wanna talk about people sleeping on titles take a good hard look at your God damn selves. The worst part is that these women want to lead the division? These women want to make history? Yet when there was history to be made, none of them wanted to put in any work. You want to praise yourselves? You want Kate and I, to look up at you all in envy and fear?

No, no… NOOOOOO! Not today… not today. In fact not any day…

Anyways that’s an issue we can talk about later as for now let’s focus on the good and there is so much good to happen this week. For starters James fixed our terrible room booking situation (please refer to J2H’s promo for details) and we are finally staying together for the week and who knows what joy can come out of that little present? I’m hoping that we can survive a week together without having too many disagreements. Wish us luck.

--

Day one; If you haven’t watched J2H’s promo I dare say you should so you know what’s about to happen. Go on I’ll wait. The scene opens up inside a lavish double balcony Royal suite and standing in the middle of the enormous room the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion Melody Grace can be found. To the right of her was a massive king sized bed that was covered in black and gold sheets, while to the left of her was a big bathroom that was miles bigger than the other ones on the ship. The bathroom was so big it could house its own standalone bath tub that had jets down the side. Every direction she turned her head she found something new and exciting, from the two massive 52 inch LED televisions, to the lush and plush chairs, to the stunning full view balcony that was letting the natural light flow into the room with ease. She was in cruise ship heaven. Melody didn’t know what to look at first or what to touch first so, she just gently placed her big suitcase down on the bed followed by her Internet Championship. Heading over towards the big double doors she slides them across the tracks to open the balcony doors, feeling the warm sea breeze on her face she smiled before taking in a massive inhale.

Melody: A couple of extra dollars a night… my behind.

Melody twirled around from her great view of the deep blue sea that the boat was sitting in and headed towards the cupboard that was near the doorway. Rushing over towards it, she flung the doors open to look upon a matching pair of plush white dressing gowns and white fuzzy slippers to match. Melody’s smile could light up the room as she wondered how many drinks she would have to get into James before she convinced him that wearing their matching gowns was a good idea? Probably a million. The smile slight turned into a smirk as her eyes trailed from the walk in wardrobe down to the mini bar, which had a gift basket on top of it.  She looked at the basket before she read over the card that was inside it. Please enjoy these complimentary gifts from all of us here at Royal Princess Cruises we hope you have a pleasant stay and enjoy the open seas. Inside the big basket was a mixture of body lotions, body washes, a bottle of expensive champagne, a small fruit basket, some vanilla scented candles and a large bottle of body oil. As Melody’s manicured nails ran over all the items in the basket she couldn’t help but be enthusiastic, why wouldn’t she be? Because of James they were now staying in the grandest room of them all. Her eyes trailed down to the mini bar fridge in her room that she wasted very little time in opening to find the usual, mini bottles of alcohol, some packet of chips and chocolates but she also found two glass flutes chilling in the freezer which would be perfect for when James finally got out to the room so they could enjoy their champagne. Just as Melody went to shut the fridge door, she heard the front door of her room beep and click open. She quickly shut the door of the fridge and the cupboard. Just in time to see James walk in to their room, his eyes scanning around the room nodding in approval.

Melody: You’re in big trouble Mister.

James finished his scan around the room before he looked over to see Melody, his Melody staring at him while she was walking up towards him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> How can I be in big trouble? I wasn’t even here?

The confused look on his face said it all he had no idea what he had done wrong, because from his surrounding and what he was looking at her had done right, very right. He was in a room he could see himself living in for a week without feeling trapped and he was staying with Melody, what could he have done wrong. James didn’t have to wait very long for an answer though as Melody approached him and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him loosely.

Melody: You’re a terrible liar.

Removing her right hand from around the back of his neck, Melody poked James’ nose playfully before she returned it behind his neck to give him a hug.

Melody: A couple of extra dollars a night…

James flashed his white toothy smile that he only seemed to have when he was around Melody, before his hands found their home on her hips pulling her closer towards him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> It seems worth it, doesn’t it?

Melody didn’t say anything she just nodded in agreement before she gently placed her lips onto his, as the two shared a soft kiss. James found himself holding onto Melody’s hips a little harder as he brought her closer towards him, while Melody’s loose knit hug around his neck, grew tighter and tighter. The young blonde quickly broke the kiss and mischievously looked into her boyfriend’s eyes.

Melody: Totally worth it.

Her right hand fell away from behind his neck and made trailed its way down his chest so she could kindly poke him with her manicured nail. Meanwhile her hazel eyes never left his as she spoke softly once again.

Melody: Thank you.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> For what?

Melody knew he was playing the innocent game once more, but she couldn’t let him get away with just thinking that he hadn’t done a nice gesture. It was a different side of James that she had noticed since they had gotten back together this time around a more relaxed and real version of himself.

Melody: For all of this James, I don’t deserve it… but still you never cease to amaze me. So thank you for being you and for being perfect.

Before he could argue the fact or before he could even say anything to her comments, James watched as Melody’s pointed finger on his chest flattened down to a palm on his thin cotton shirt. He watched as she eyed him up and down and unintentionally pull her bottom lip into her mouth something she did when she was nervous. She was expecting him to fire back with a witty response or something of that nature, but instead James didn’t say anything with his words. In fact he just brought his right hand that was already around her hips up to the small of her back and pressed her into him so they were just millimetres apart. Her right hand left his chest and found the side of his face that she keenly cupped with her soft hand before the two finally just made a move and joined each other in a gentle low pace kiss and now my dear friends this is where we leave these two to get settled in and be all cute and stuff. After all they had a whole week of being together and a little of it being a part to enjoy and suffer on the cruise ship, let’s not overdose you all now.

--

Day two; Well the SCW cruise ship was in full fan mode, during this week they had meet and greets lined up autograph singing, competitions and gym displays everything was fan orientated this week on this unique fan filled week lead up to Summer XXXtreme.  This was another reason why Melody loved Summer XXXtreme she got to be around her fans day in a day out and that was something she never grew tired of, she loved being around her Melephants and she loved being around MOST of her co-workers. So right now she was in wrestling heaven, not to forget Melody was one of the original SCW fan girls, so she herself would often go off and experience all the attractions for herself. She was a true fan girl who still had time for her peers. Today she found herself at her autograph signing, however she wasn’t alone on either side of her sat Kale Smith and Alex Rush, if anything today was going to be loud and today was going to be fun. She didn’t know how or why she had to sit in the middle of these two as they spent most of the time rating the women on the ship, laughing and high fiving each other while making complete fools out of themselves but for some reason Melody didn’t mind. She liked to have fun and she knew she would always have fun while Alex Rush was around. She didn’t know much about Kale Smith but from what she had witnessed so far today he was basically the male version of herself, hardworking, very loving to the fans and very loyal, listening to each and every one of them and doing special things for each of them hoping that would make this busy experience seem like a one on one experience for them. The trio had caught up before the signing and they had each agreed support each other, Alex Rush was wearing a Melody Grace shirt, while Melody was wearing a Kale Smith shirt while Kale was wearing an Alex Rush shirt just to confuse the fans. However as faces of the company and good guys it was always refreshing for the fans to see people actually getting along and not having to fake their friendliness. They had been signing autographs and taking picture for over an hour and soon enough they would be called off stage and the new three SCW stars would come out and take their places. However their line-up was still long and they all had heaps of fans to still meet.

Nevertheless the next fan stood up in front of Melody and presented her with a plush duck toy to keep on the boat with a name tag of “Dexter” around his neck. Melody jumped up to her feet and rushed around the table to hug her little fan that was around the age of seven. After the exchanged their hellos the hugs the young fan tugged on the bottom of Melody’s t-shirt wanting to ask her a question.

Fan: Excuse me Melly… why have you been so Un-Melody like lately? Please tell me you’re not turning into a bad girl?

The small little girl looked up at Melody and then back down at the ground hoping that she didn’t upset her idol. Melody just took a knee in front of the girl and smiled up at her, their eyes meeting as she reached out and placed her hands on top of her tiny little shoulders.

Melody: Can you keep a secret?

The little girl just nodded as if to say yes before she smiled up at Melody.

Melody: I can promise you, I’m not turning into a bad girl sometimes in life you just have to voice out your frustrations and for a little bit now, I have been angry at work but I have never been angry with my fans. You mean everything to me and I promise you, angry Melody will be a thing of the past.

Before Melody could say another word the small girl leapt up into her arms for a hug. As the two continued to chat for a while Melody signed her Melody Grace shirt and poster before she gave the little girl something of her own. Melody reached around the back of her neck and unclasped her MGC gold necklace and quickly placed it around the little girl’s neck giving it to her as a gift. The young girl just looked up at her mother with wide eyes before walking off the stage all excited.

The next few fans started to filter through before the next one with a fan question came through; she was another young girl around the age of sixteen who was dressed up like Melody in her infamous rainbow gear. Melody looked at her across the table with a big smile on her face; she loved how little girls would dress up as her. As the two shared a hello and Melody signed her items, she got up and went around her table once more to give the teenage girl a hug followed up by a set of selfies on her phone.

Fan: Melody you have to tell me, if you had a dream match in SCW who would it be against?

Melody looked down at the blonde fan and thought about her question, she wasn’t sure how to answer this because every match was a dream match to Melody.

Melody: Hmm that’s tricky one, a part of me wants to say Misty but another part of me wants to say Delia… they were both THE Bombshells of their time after all but I don’t think about it too much. Who would you like to see me wrestle?

The fan stops to think for about three seconds before she has an answer.

Fan: I would love you see you kick Kate Steele’s ass and take her Roulette Championship, you’re the only one that can do it Melly. You have to do it.

She was eyeing Melody up and down as she said it, with a massive smile on her face. Melody didn’t know what to say she knew she wouldn’t get a chance to face Kate while she still had her Internet Championship so she just politely replied.

Melody: You know what? You should totally put that in writing and put that into the SCW suggestion box that is down stairs near where you check in. In fact you should put that suggestion in the box multiple times and we’ll see how lucky we both are? However I can’t promise you that it will ever happen, but if it does, I’ll dedicate my victory to you and we’ll catch up after the match for celebration milkshakes. Deal?

The sixteen year old girl rushed towards Melody and took her for a hug before the quickly snapped another few selfies, before the girl fired up Snap Chat, Melody hands the teen her Championship belt to which they both pose with for photos and make silly little videos of before the young girl left and headed towards Kale Smith.

As the signing continued Melly took more photos, signed more items, meet more people until finally a group of girls made their way up towards her. They were all dressed as Misty, Roxi and Melody in their power puff girls fantasy tag team get up. Melody couldn’t help but giggle as she took photos with the three before watching them disappear off the stage. It was moments like this she was glad to be a fan favourite, it was moments like this she was glad to be well respected by the Sin City Wrestling fans. Melody took a moment to look at her Bombshell Internet Championship that was proudly on display in front of her on the table and smiled, today was a good day.

As their lines were coming to an end for today, Melody looked up to spot a man in his early twenties make his way onto the stage and he was at the end of the line for their fans session. There was something about him that looked familiar but she couldn’t quiet put her finger on it. However the next fan was now standing in front of her and she didn’t have time to think about it. Looking up she saw a man in his forties who had obviously been a massive SCW fan since it started as his shirt was covered in autographs and he had about 12 items that he wanted to get signed. The two interacted but he finally asked Melody a hard hitting question.

Fan: I just want to know Melody if you could change one thing in the Bombshell division what would it be?

Melody looked at her sides and looked at Alex and Kale hoping they would help her on this one however they were both busy with the female fans that were screaming at them.

Melody: That’s a tricky one. I think I would change the imbalance of good girls and bad girls, I think I would change the way people just waltz around the back thinking they own the place. I mean I can’t fault our wrestling; we have the best women’s wrestlers in the world on our roster… so I wouldn’t change that, however everything has room for improvement.

She hoped that answer would satisfy his question; the two just shared a hug and a quick photo before he moved along the line to Kale. The last guy in line had made his way past Alex Rush not even stopping to get his autograph and made a bee-line towards Melody. He was wearing a pair of red quick dry shorts, a long white t-shirt that had long sleeves and his red trucker cap was down covering his eyes. He made his presence felt as he bunched his knuckles up and pressed them on the table leaning over to talk down towards Melody Grace.

Fan: So what’s it like working with your boyfriend?

Melody could tell who it was in his voice and she quickly made her way up to her feet, she mirrored his actions and pressed her palms down on the table and leant in towards the “unknown” male.

Melody: It’s the highlight of my day.

She playfully licked her lips as she looked over and across the table at the well-known man that was hiding in plain sight.

Fan AKA J2H: I’m sure it is.

The two learnt across the table and shared a little kiss before, Melody pulled away from him. She popped the lid off her black sharpie and pulled on his white t-shirt and scrawled her signature across it. He looked down at his shirt and with a smile he grabbed onto her hand and pulled her back towards him gently of course to kiss her once again.

Alex: Uhm Mel…

Alex was tugging at the bottom of Melody’s shirt to find out what was happening but Kale quickly smacked his hands away.

Kale: Relax dude, it’s totally J2H.

Melody and James broke up their small kiss and now since her autograph session was over she was set free. James rolled his long sleeves up to expose his heavily tattooed arms to reached over the table and grabbed onto Melody’s hand. Melody quickly said her goodbyes to Alex and Kale, while she scooped her Internet Championship belt up in her free hand and she made her way off the stage to go spend some time with James.

--

Day Three; was another fun filled day of fan meetings and greeting although Melody found herself lucky enough to have a little down time. Now would be a great time to switch over and see what Team Jamel got up to at the casino.  

--

Day four; was a jam packed day filled with meet and greet and competitions for the Sin City Wrestling fans to enjoy. While James was off doing big time interviews and press conference, Melody had spent the day playing a game of basketball with some fans. After the basketball game she found herself in an open gym session where the Sin City Wrestling fans that are interested in fitness can come down and witness how they train / how they get their bodies the way they are and ask questions. After the gym she returned back to her cabin for a quick shower before heading back down to one of the many restaurants on the ship where she had lunch with a family of SCW fans. Once lunch was finished she headed back out to the deck to compete in a SCW style game of Family feud with Jason Adams, Belinda Simone and Alex Rush. She couldn’t seem to get away from Alex but that was fine with her, they were basically best friends in the game show world now. Plus it was good to be around someone who was insanely crazy and that worked well with her as they would always end up laughing at their own stupid jokes even if no one else was. When family feud SCW was finished she went back out to mingle with the fans only to find Casey Williams and the two stopped and had a small chat before she was saved by Simpson. There wasn’t much time to herself today but she knew it would all be worth is come 6pm as it would all wind down and she knew she was meeting James back up in their room to get ready for dinner tonight with Gabriel and Odette.

Ah yes a double date, something that both Gabriel and James were looking forward to like a bullet hole in the side of the head, regardless of that they had both agreed to keep Melody and Odette happy.

6pm came around and Melody didn’t waste any time making her mad dash up the stairwell of the cruise ship trying to beat James back to their room, but he was already there and was already showered and getting dressed for dinner. Melody on the other hand would take forever so James just took himself outside on their balcony with a cold beer in hand to calm him down after a massive work day. Once Melody was showered she came rushing out from the bathroom half dressed in just her underwear and a towel wrapped around her body. She was going to be late but she knew Odette would be just as late as what she was so she didn’t bother rushing. Twirling around the unit like a lunatic Melody, looked around hunting for her dress, her shoes, her makeup and her accessories rushing them all into the bathroom before dashing out to the balcony to steal a hug off James.  As she went to rush off James caught her and dragged her back towards him gently.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Whoa Melody slow down, you still have thirty minutes before dinner.

Melody just looked at James like he was crazy to which James just let her go, figuring he had struck some-type of girl nerve with her.

Melody: You’re right, maybe I should just sit here for like twenty-nine minutes and rush it all in one before we run out the door?

She plonked herself in his lap for a second and just held onto him a little tighter. Looking at him she noticed he was dressed up in one of his many suits tonight he had picked out the navy blue one and matched it with a very, very pale blue shirt. He wasn’t wearing his jacket but she looked across the room to see that it was nicely placed on their bed ready to go for when they rushed out the door later. Melody turned her attention back towards James and flashed him a proud but goofy smile.

Melody: You’re look very dapper, Mr double Oh seven.

James looked at Melody who was dressed in her white bath towel and he tried to hide his laughter.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You look very… well… unready…

He looked down at his IWC watch and tapped it, playing up to the fact they were going to be late if she did in fact sit in his lap all night instead of getting ready. Melody just rolled her eyes and got up from her spot in his lap and made her way back inside their room.

Melody: Fine, I’m going I’m going.

Melody rushed off towards the bathroom once more and she shut the door behind her, she was off to get ready for the night. A few moments past and Melody finally makes her way back out of the bathroom, as soon as James heard the bathroom door pop open he got up from his seat on the balcony and turned to make his way inside. Only to find himself having to catch himself as his eyes fell onto his Melody. Melody was wearing a small pair of gold heels, so she was still shorter than James while her very long and toned legs were out on display; her short gold body con dress was covered in sequins. Her arms were covered from the long sleeves on her dress, her make-up was minimal but her accessories weren’t light on, each finger had a gold ring on it, some with diamonds there were over the top of big they were just small and she even had cute knuckle rings on her fingers. In her ears she had a pair of big and bright diamond clustered earrings that James could tell were real from the other side of the room as they sparkled in the lights. Her hair was pulled back into a high bun while her bangs were down around her face, she could work a miracle in such a short time. She looked around the room until her eyes fell on what she was looking for her gold YSL clutch that she quickly opened and started to place her key-card, her hotel room key her phone and a few select makeup items. She snapped the bag shut and was ready to go out for the night. Looking up and over to James across the room as she held onto her clutch she ducked her head down.

Melody: Ready to go Mr Huntington-Hawkes?

James didn’t have the right words at first but he quickly came around as he made his way into the room, shutting the balcony doors behind him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Ready as I’ll ever be.

It was a classic line but it suited the moment well as James made his way across the room, scooping up his jacket so he could put It on before leaving. Melody let out a shy laugh as she made her way towards the door, however as she went to open it James stepped between her and the door and opened it for her. As the two ducked out of their suite and headed down the hallway James put his jacket on while Melody tugged on his left arm looking at the time on his IWC watch.

Melody: Eeeep we are so late.

James just shrugged his shoulders as he adjusted his jacket before he wrapped his right arm around Melody’s waist. He was one step behind her so her could turn towards her and with a gentle kiss on top of her head he spoke down to her confidently.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> It’s okay, you’re worth the wait.  

With that said and done the two headed off to dinner with Gabriel and Odette, a little late but to be honest Gabette were probably one the same boat... wait... they are, never mind you get what I mean.

--

The double date; had gone swimmingly at the start the men were getting along and well Odette and Melody were talking nonstop. Gabriel often joked that they could both talk under water with a mouth full of marbles when they were together, but it was rare these days that Odette and Melody got to spend time together. Melody spent most of her time with James, or on the road promoting SCW or back at her cute little house in West Hollywood. She had slowed down her cross country trips to visit her other friends to basically next to none as she focused on getting her career on the right path. While Odette was a very hands on busy mom oops mum if you’re talking to Odette and YES she can tell the difference when you say it. It hard for them to be in the same place at the same time but when they were together it was just like old times, the instantly connected and they instantly resumed their last conversation. Gabriel and James had managed to be civil towards each other even know this Sunday night James would be facing Gabriel’s little brother Despy. Out of respect to both parties the boys refused to bring it up. In fact that’s how Melody was treating this awkward situation again; she didn’t talk about Despy around James and she didn’t talk about James around Despy. So far it was working out and this time people weren’t applying pressure on Melody to pick a side.

As the four of them finished up their entrees and waited for their mains Melody and Odette had started to speak softer, which of course triggered the men’s’ interest as normally that meant they were planning something that would involve them.

Odette: So tell me again, why you are doing this movie?

As James over heard this subject he instantly didn’t feel like listening but he covered it up well as he took a mouthful of his beer and swallowed it hard. Melody looked over at James and sighed she knew he still hated her for doing the movie but it is what it is, she was too far in to it to back out now.

Melody: Because I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to get my face out there and make a name for myself. Plus if this movie ends up being a block buster and if the audience like me the producers had said he has other movie roles in mind for me.

Gabriel: I just find it strange that you have never had an interest in going into the movie world and here you are with one under your belt and another one on the way and multiple others on the cards.

Melody looked at Gabriel, she felt like there was a question there but he didn’t really ask her one. The young blonde looked between Gabriel and Odette knowing that they were only looking out for her. She couldn’t bring herself to look at James right now because she could see his face already in her mind and it was covered in disappointment.

Melody: Well, I didn’t think I was going to get so much hate for signing up to do something that I hope will be my avenue out of the Wrestling World when that day comes around? However, it is what it is. It’s not like I have any other amazing attributes to offer the world. Sure I’ve been approached for modelling gigs and I take the ones that don’t have unrealistic and crazy ideas for me.  

James had heard enough and he quickly placed his right hand on Melody’s bare leg after she had just sold herself short. He could tell by the looks on Odette and Gabriel’s faces that they were shocked by what melody had just said as well.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You have many amazing qualities Melody; you need to stop selling yourself short.

Melody looked to the side to look at James; she put on her best smile and flashed it towards him. James of course knew it was fake one so he gave her leg a little squeeze as he brought his eyebrows together as if to secretly tell her that everything was going to be aright and they would talk about her negative Melly attitude towards herself later in crazy Jamel body language.

Odette: That bullshit Melody Grace and you know it, you could have a fantastic career writing cook books, you’re always cooking up a storm and you have heaps of avenues there... hell... you could even go into interior design. Gabriel and I spent Mill-thousands of dollars on getting out house set up and decorated correctly... I still wasn’t happy with it and you waltz in there in one afternoon find all of my concerns even ones that I didn’t see and within the next two to six months or so after you sourced out the correct furniture and decorations you had our house up to the standard that it is today. You did that, Melly that’s a skill. Hell I don’t even know why you have hired a stylist, you always know what to wear and you’re forever helping me... so surely you could look into those skills?

Her Australian accent was still so thick, so it made Odette’s loving speech sound like an order. Melody just sighed as she took a sip of her white wine before she looked back at Odette confused and upset.

Melody: Why are you so against me doing this movie?

Reaching across the table Odette grabbed onto Melody’s hands giving them a squeeze while James continued to rest his hand on Melody’s leg showing her his support.

Odette: I’m not against you doing anything honey, you know I will always support you no matter what you do, or what you have done... hell you could do anything and I mean anything and I would support you. You’re my best friend and Lucas’ favourite Aunty...

Melody’s finally lets out a small smile.

Melody: Really? Because I thought Evie was replacing me?

Odette: Don’t be ridiculous, I mean he likes Evie and Evie likes him... but the look on his little face when he sees you melts my heart. He gets so excited, it’s almost to the point where if Gabriel goes away for work and comes home same level of excitement. I don’t even get that.

Odette glared up at Gabriel before turning to look back across at Melody.

Melody: That’s because you rarely let him out of your sights, you’re allowed to go out and have a girl night you know?

Gabriel looked over at Melody and sneakily gave her a thumb up, he had been trying for months to get Odette to go out and have a girl’s night but she was stubborn and refused. It wasn’t because Odette didn’t trust anyone else to look after Lucas, it was just the fact that her and Gabriel had created something so wonderful and so pure, she didn’t want to miss a moment of his time. She didn’t want to miss any milestone because being a mother was surely the greatest thing she had ever become. So when she was away from Lucas she was probably always thinking about Lucas, it was still the same with Gabriel when she was without him she was lost and lonely. She had completely tied her life with there’s and she was absolutely happy.

Odette: I know I know but when you two become parents one day you’ll see how damn hard it is to leave your kid even if it just for a few hours.  

Melody: I worry about you.

Melody quickly swooped in with a light hearted joke so that James didn’t have time to process what Odette had just said, but she knew he wouldn’t have missed it James rarely missed anything in conversations. He also had the memory bank of an elephant. Turning to look at James, Melody screwed her nose up at him and flashed him as smile. To which he smiled back at, she was random and he loved that about her. For now Melody’s mind at been set at ease with her demons she had been struggling with over the past few weeks thinking that Odette and Gabriel didn’t have time for her anymore since Evie stepped on the scene, also her fear of being replaced was now out the window. She let out a massive sigh of relief that was covered up with perfect timing of their main meals being delivered. As everyone’s meals were placed down in front of them Odette couldn’t help herself as she reached across the table once more to squeeze Melody’s hand. Odette whispered to Melody so only she could “hear”

Odette: Eat up Melly, because you’re going to need all the protein and stamina you can muster for tonight. You and that dress, mighty fine and the way that James is looking at you. Tonight’s going to be a good night.

Melody pulled away from Odette with a cheeky grin on her face.

Melody: You can’t say things like that.

Melody felt her cheeks flush red before she ducked her head down to look at her food, she was shy. Nevertheless Odette just winked at her before turning to look at Gabriel who was smirking down at her, he had heard what she had said to Melody and was part shocked but really not surprised his wife had always been an open book. James on the other hand just pretended that he didn’t hear it so he could enjoy his main meal, get through more conversations and finish up with desserts. While Melody’s mind was now running in a million different directions. He popped her head up to look over and James and when she noticed that he was looking at her, she quickly smiled at him before her cheeks filled with warmth as she blushed. Damn you Odette Stevens, damn you.

--

So this week so far as been a lot of people done a lot of crazy things but it’s all worth it. I love my fans and I love all the people who come together to make Summer XXXtreme the world’s best fan experience. However all this fanfare and all this excitement just leads us to Sunday. Sunday night where I get to defend my Bombshell Internet Championship against Amy Marshall.

So far I’ve had two long weeks of preparing for this match, but the thing is with Amy you can never know what she is going to do inside the six sided ring. So for that I will be going into Sunday night with my eyes wide open and my best intentions of beating her. Although Amy Marshall might be predictable in the ring sadly her promotional videos are not.  

Last week she had a chance of a life time to cut me down, to drag my name through the mud but instead she wasted that time to suck up to J2H. She wasted that time trying to use him against me. Honey, you and the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s will never learn, J2H isn’t my weakness... he is my strength so the more you all yap on about him in attempts to get at me... the more it fuels my fire. I’m glad you wasted your time I really am because trust me, everything you said about him to me has been said before... from Jessie Salco. It’s true what they say sometimes tag team partners really do become a like.

Nevertheless we still go toe to toe this weekend at Summer XXXtreme and still the result will be the same, I will walk in as the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion and I will walk out as the Bombshell Internet Champion. You had your chance to shine, you blew it. You had your chance to be back in the spotlight and you ruined that as well. It’s time you took a step down from this high and mighty perch you place yourself on because you’re a grand slam champion. What does that even mean? Why do people even care for that? To me it just means that you have won and you have LOST every Bombshell Championship on offer... impressive but also disappointing because if you were such the big deal that you talk yourself up to be you would have never lost your last championship and when you came back to Sin City Wrestling you would have been grasping at straws to make an impact.

You want to make an impact Amy Marshall? Well this Sunday night you’ll be making an impact once I beat you 1, 2, 3 or I make you tap in the centre of the ring... you will be the starting point of my take over. You will be the first girl I will check off my list in the list of Fables and Fairytales that Sin City Wrestling has to offer... forget everything I have done... even though it has been pretty impressive because the best is yet to come when I take my Bombshell Internet Championship and I continue the climb the ranks of the Bombshell Division... I won’t stop and I can’t be stopped and it’s about time everyone opens their eyes and sees this.

The whole damn game is about to change because you all had the nerve to close your eyes and take a sleep on me, to take a sleep on what was on offer. So now you’re going to pay the price and well Amy Marshall is just going to be a display of what’s about to come your way.

This Sunday night Amy I feel sorry for you, because not only are you going to trip up and fail once more... but I can promise you this will be your last free title hand out to face me. You only got this chance because everyone else was busy; don’t think you have earned this. You haven’t earned a damn thing and now you want to sit there and call me boring and call my matches boring and that’s why you stuck your filthy nose into my last match at Climax Control?

LMFAO.

Okay then you can play that game but the fact is, as least I don’t need to cut and splice my weekly accomplishments into my promotional videos each and every week just to gain extra air time. So tell me Army what are you going to cut and splice this week? Considering you had last week off? Oh I hope it’s a highlight of one of the most amazing moments of your career because honey that feeling of pride, that feeling of winning, that feeling of meaning something is never going to run through your veins ever again. So have at it, go make yourself feel important and go make yourself feel like you matter because in the real world... everyone knows that you dropped the ball when you left Sin City Wrestling. Lord only knows why you thought you could pick the ball back up in Japan and come back racing in to be the top of the game once more, when all we are witnessing is you on the sidelines struggling with your shoe laces.  

Anyways I’ll see you on Sunday Amy and we can discuss this in-depth when we are in the ring, though I won’t be using my words, I’ll be using my body to prove to everyone that I can out wrestle THE hardcore punk princess.

That’s really a cute nickname for a sheep dressed as a lion.

Now for my Melephants, just know that I miss you and I love you and I will see you all on Sunday... get ready... because I’ll got a wonderful MellySURPRISE coming your way.

xoxox

--
>

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 07:17:59 PM »
 {Flashback-ish}

14th July
Tampa, Fl.

The scene opens back on the Florida beach where Roxi and Keira had just got married, and while the main party had gone back to the hotel, there were still a few people hanging around taking pictures, selfies or just general chatting, as we see Amy standing close to the water edge bot not close enough that the water touches her. She looked over the blue sea and see in the distance large yachts and small sailing boat, while just a little further down the beach, people messed around on Jet skis.  Amy shook her head as she watches one guy fly off the jet ski.

Amy is soon distracted as Joey breaks the silence.

“Do you really love me?”

Amy turns and looks at Joey.

“I… Do.”

Amy smiles, as she looks down at the sand and kicks a small stone away.

“I am really having a hard time believing you.”

Joey says, as he grabs Amy’s hand.

“I do mean it… it’s just I’m scared… scared that you will cheat on me or fall out of love with me.  I won’t be able to deal with all that again.”

Amy bites her lip, as Joey runs his hand through Amy’s hair and pulls her close.

“I’m not like your ex’s… I don’t fuck around with people’s hearts. When I tell someone I love them I mean it. And as bad as this sounds, I loved my wife till her dying day and even now she is still in my heart… I never cheated on her… I never cheated on anyone.

So you have nothing to worry about.”

Joey says as he brings Amy’s head up to look into her eyes.

“You sure?”

Amy asks seeking reassurance.

“I’m Sure.”

Joey smiles and lightly kissing Amy on the lips before bringing her close and hugs her tightly as Amy wraps her arms around him.

“Thank you.”

“Anytime. Anyway… drinks?”
“Sure.”

Joeys lets go and grabs Amy’s hand, where they then make the walk towards the hotel. As the scene soon fades out on them entering the hotel.

{End of Flashback}

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Sunday 24th July.
Las Vegas NV.

The scene opens inside the bedroom of Amy Marshall, where we see various pictures of punk rock bands, as well as advertising posters for various bands and replica gold discs featuring The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Misfits, Rancid etc… as the camera pans around a little more, we see Amy rummaging through her draws wondering what to take onto the boat.

As Amy turns to place a couple of things into her small case, Joey appears in the door way.

“Why are you packing?”

Amy ask, as she picks up a black bikini and a green bikini and places them into the case.

“I can’t go”

“Why?”

Amy stops.

“I don’t like boats and I don’t like the open sea.”

“What? You surf… how do you not?”

Joey cracks a smile, as Amy shakes her head and throws a pair of panties at him.

“Jerk”

“No seriously… I’m needed back home for a few things, but I can join you in a few days.”

“That sucks. But how are you going to get onto the ship?”

Amy queries as Joey chucks Amy’s panties into the case.

“Helicopter maybe… I don’t know where from. Does the ship have a helipad?”

Joey asks.

“Uh… I’m not sure.  I guess it does, just in case of an emergency.”
“Great.”

Joey says wondering if he can hire a helicopter or get someone to fly out to it.

“So when is your flight home?”

Amy asks.

“In about 2 hours… yours?”

“Same. Looks like we can share a cab to the airport.”

Joey suggests.

“Unfortunately not the same flight. Can you fly straight to Santa Rosa or do you have fly to LAX and get a connecting flight?”

“You can… just have to use a lesser known company.”

“I guess I’m flying to LAX alone.”

“Sorry baby.”

Joey apologies and shrugs his shoulder.

“It’s fine. Anyway… you need to sort your bits out. I’m almost done here. The cab is coming soon.”

Amy lets joey, as she places a couple more items of clothing and other things into the case before heading into the bathroom to grab the rest and places them into the case. Zipping the case up, Amy drags the case off the bed and heads down the stairs and place it next to her wrestling kit bag.  The scene soon fades as Amy sits down and opens up laptop to check her email etc…

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

26th July

Dear Melephant, Melly, MCG, Mellypop… or is it just Melody. So many damned nicknames it’s just ridiculous. Anyway… here is my open letter to you or maybe a response… I don’t know which option but here goes.

Firstly... you have every right to be thankful for me even taking notice in the Internet Championship, but unfortunately I had no other choice because I was never even included or even considered for the main event for the Bombshell championship and as for the Roulette championship… Kate Steele and Natalie McKinley have unfinished business between themselves and they are duking things out for that title.

So you should be glad that I am interested because you would be up against some random with either little experience or a bitch like Veronica Taylor who is an easy win and that would be no fun for you or the fans. You should be thankful you have me as an opponent… you know that I am the only one will no doubt push you to your limits… bring the best out of you.

But the thing is, we have faced each other many times and perhaps the majority of those times you have beaten me… a little bit like Mercedes Vargas… where I just can’t catch a break in terms of beating her and beating you.  But there have been rare occasions that I have beaten her… I don’t know how… but I have beaten her when it mattered.

And I believe that Summer XXXtreme is the time when it matters… I know that I have said many times that I have nothing to lose, which is only half true, but I still want to win titles, continue to make a name for myself, continue to build my legacy. But to do so… I have to wrestle the Internet championship away from you.

I know it won’t be easy but I don’t have the pressure on my shoulders to perform and get the results… all the pressure is on you to defend and prove yourself and prove to Mark Ward that you can keep and defend the title and go tell him to go fuck himself.

However, if you want to play the victim and feel sorry for yourself... then that’s your problem not mine… personally I think it’s a stupid problem as it’s simply all in your head. But hey continue to doubt yourself… hopefully it will be enough to screw yourself over and help me.

Any “weakness” is a good thing… no matter how stupid or pointless it may be.

So Sunday night there won’t be any stupid stipulations or anyone in corner to help defend or take the championship away… it’s just you and me one on one and if Mark decides to implement something into that match. I’ll tell you now… I didn’t say anything to Mark to put idea’s into his head, that would be down to Mark and his hatred towards you.

Anyway come Sunday… I will step up as always and push hard… give you a match, give you a scare and give you an ass kicking all over that ring.  Whatever the outcome maybe… we both did our best but your best won’t be enough.

I will be walking off that boat when it docks as the new three-time Bombshell Internet champion and you will just have your sickening cutesy relationship and your little brat at your side. I hope you are prepared Melody because this title is coming with me and you will be thankful I did step up and thankful that I took it away from you.

See you Sunday.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

27th July 2016
Royal Sun Princess Cruise liner.

\'user

The scene opens on the Sun Princess Cruise Liner, where we see the open deck of the liner filled with people laying on sun lounders enjoying the sun, while others sat by the swimming pool or playing various games.  Meanwhile inside the gym, we see Amy Marshall in a quiet corner of the gym with no weights in sight, as she lays on the mat before positioning her hands and feet before rising up to do the upward bow yoga pose, she stays like that for 10 seconds before lowering herself back down to take in some air.

“Doesn’t that hurt?”

Comes a voice from the door, as we see Jamie Dean wondering through the gym towards Amy.

“Nope.”

Amy rises back up for another 10 seconds.

“How long are you going to be?”

Jamie asks, as he cocks his head.  As Amy lowers herself down and takes in a few breaths.

“Another half hour or so… why?”

Amy queries before brings herself back up.

“I thought we could hang out… few drinks by the pool have a gossip.”

Jamie suggested with a shrug, as he watches Amy lower herself back down and pushes her legs out straight, as she sits up and then leans forward grabbing her feet.

“Sure… but as I said I’m going to be another half hour.”

Amy says, as she sits back up and this time leans back and pushes her legs up into the boat pose. As Jamie shakes his head.

“It’s fine… I’ll meet you by the pool. Don’t forget your bikini.”

Jamie informs Amy.

“I won’t. See you in a while.”

Amy closes her eyes and breathes in and out, as Jamie turns he asks one last question.

“What would like to drink?”

“Just get me a beer.”

Jamie nods and then leaves the gym, leaving Amy to focus on her remaining half hour of yoga, as the scene soon fades out as Amy changes position into the bound angle pose, as she closes her eyes and breathes in and out, as she wonders if she should tell Jamie about what she said to Joey.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

29th July.
Time: 08:30am

The scene opens up on the large wooden open deck, where there isn’t much activity aside from those who get up early to catch the rising sun or go for an early morning jog.  As the camera pans around we see Amy sitting on a deck chair that looks over the water, as she slowly eats the croissant in her hand, as she looks across at the fruit in the bowl and removes the banana and places it on the table.

In the distance a low hum of helicopter blades cut through the sounds of the ship and waves, however, not thinking any more of it. Amy pulls out her cell phone to check for messages and any missed calls, in which there was none but instead she sends a text to Joey.

Hey…

Are you able to come Sunday night?

I’m missing you.

A x

Pressing send, Amy lets out a sigh, as she picks up the banana and begins to peel and eat it, as the sound of the helicopter draws closer and closer, as Amy receives a text message.

Look up.

Amy frowns and looks towards where the helicopter noise is coming from. Standing to her feet, Amy adjusts the dress she wears and watches the helicopter approach. Amy then approaches the stairs to the helipad and begins to climb them but stops and watches and waits for the helicopter to touch down.

As the wind begins to blow, the sound of the helicopter begins to draw a crowd, who stand back a little and hold on their hats, as the helicopter finally hovers down and lands on the helipad.  The door then swings open to reveal Joey.

Amy quickly approaches and hugs him.

Joey: SURPRISE!!

He shouts, as he turns and grabs a bag before closing the door, as he and Amy then move away back down the steps as the Helicopter moves off and heads back to its original destination, as the crowd soon disperse realising it was nobody important.

Amy: You came.

Amy grabs Joey and hugs and kisses him, as she drags him to where she was sitting having her breakfast.   The scene soon fades out, as Amy and Joey begin to talk about what’s happened so far on the boat and what there is to do on the boat and what her cabin is like.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Melody Melody Melody… I have said all that I needed to say.  Sunday night is where actions will speak louder than words.  And just like at Climax Control, I will be standing over your battered and bruised body with the Bombshell Internet Championship raised high in my hand.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino