Author Topic: I'm Ready for Anything  (Read 275 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I'm Ready for Anything
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:08:40 PM »
 The scene opens backstage at the Coussoulis Arena in San Bernardino, California, where we see James Tuscini walking down the hallways. He is dressed in blue jeans, a pullover shirt in the Italian flag colors, and black athletic shoes. As James walks down the hallways we see the dressing rooms where the wrestlers are assigned and we see the staff of the Arena has decorated the hallways with nice chairs, couches, and lots of potted plants. James is apparently looking for something specific as we see him looking from side to side as he travels along. When the cameraman steps up and points his camera at James he stops to look into the camera to make comments.

What do you see? You see me, James Tuscini, standing by myself, without an interviewer shoving a microphone in my face. You don’t see a Manager, Valet, or cheerleading squad following me around kissing my ass and stroking my ego. You don’t see me in a Stable where I have to ensure my Stable-mates are always standing next to me to help me feel important. Why do you see that from others in Sin City Wrestling but you don’t see it from me? Because I'm my own man that’s why. I don’t need an interviewer to ask me questions to make me successful and popular. I don’t need a Manager to direct me as I’ve always handled my own career. I’m not gonna pay a Manager to claim they’re making me successful when I’m doing the heavy lifting. Usually those who have a Manager, Valet, or cheerleading squad on their team, have them because they can’t get it done on their own and they need to have people hanging around to build them up. That’s a sure sign they’re trying to make up a shortage in a particular department by having extra personnel around for support. I’m full-blooded Sicilian Italian and I assure you I’m not short in any department. I will admit I have a big ego and I have so much testosterone that when I walk by a group of women they immediately sprout beards. Just so you know that last comment doesn’t apply to Italian women as most of them already have enough facial hair to go around.

Tuscini starts to walk the hallways again and the cameraman keep his up with him. James stops in front of the entrance area where the wrestlers will be making their entrance for their matches.

I’m one of the newest members in Sin City Wrestling and I wish to thank Management for taking action on the suggestions of a few of the current wrestlers on the Roster to consider me for employment. I wasn’t actively looking for another wrestling federation to work in. It just happened that some of the wrestlers here who knew me from other federations took it on their own to contact Management about me. When the offer came in, and I realized that the level of talent here was better than the wrestling federation I was in, I accepted the offer. That’s the benefit of having served out your current contract which puts you into a free agent situation where you have the ability to stay or leave for a better offer. I feel accepted and appreciated here. I found out a short time ago that I’m scheduled to perform in a Triple Threat match this Sunday evening. Before you Oooooo and Ahhhhh that I’m in a multi-wrestler match and you think that puts me at a disadvantage let me stop your questions and doubts about me in this match.

Tuscini takes off down the hallway again. He continues to look left and right at the dressing room doors until he comes to the dressing room of Matt Spears where he stops in front of the door.

Matt I don’t know much about you except what the other wrestlers are willing to tell me about you. I saw your Bio but I don’t believe everything wrestlers state on their Bio because all that presents to others is their personal opinions of their talent. It doesn’t reflect how they really think about how they fit in, or don’t fit in, with the other wrestlers and the federation. You also know nothing about me except what’s on my Bio Sheet but I assure you I didn’t lie on mine. What I gleaned from your Bio Sheet, and talking to other wrestlers, is that you appear to have a very low opinion of yourself. You seem to present yourself as being doubtful of your wrestling abilities. Any wrestler who doubts their abilities has already lost before the match has started. I’m always positive going into a match. You never hear me talk about not being happy with myself, or doubting my wrestling abilities, or questioning why I’m in the sport of wrestling. I go into every match with the intent to win. Now, Matt, please remember something as we go into our match. You’ve stated that you love to break the rules to try to get a win. If that’s what you want to do in our match please feel free to do so. I could care less if you violate the rules and get disqualified. A win by disqualification is still a win in the record books for me.

James turns and he is about to walk down the hallway again but he quickly stops and walks up to the dressing room door of Matt Spears.

Matt since you’re so damn unsure of yourself, and you tend to jump in fear of your own shadow, let me leave you with this.

Tuscini raises his fist and pounds on the door of Matt Spears’ dressing room.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* I’m sure you’re in there Matt! Come out if you want to get it on now! What’s the matter punk? You chicken?

James stands there for about a minute waiting for a response but there is none.

Just what I expected. All talk and no action.

James turns and heads off down the hallway to look for the dressing room of Chris Burden. As he’s walking he passes other Sin City Wrestling wrestlers. Some ignore him and others send a welcome and a wave his way. One of the women wrestlers passes by and as James gives her a second look he ends up bumping into the big guy Casey Williams.

Why don’t you watch where the hell you’re going?

Excuse me Casey but we both bumped into each other so we’re both at fault and both of us should apologize.

I’m not gonna apologize to you. By the way what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be hanging out with those Jersey Shore rejects and pounding Snookie?

Under normal circumstances that would be enough for me to pound the person making the comment but I’m gonna go easy on you. I’m here because I’m assigned to a Triple Threat match on Sunday evening. If you want to get it on with me why don’t you talk to Management and have them schedule us for a match?

Be careful what you ask for as you might just get it.

That’s what I’m hoping for. To get you in the ring to show you I’m the boss of you.

Casey shoves James out of the way and he continues down the hallway with Tuscini standing there shaking his head over how people can be so inconsiderate. James turns to continue his long walk down the hallways where he finally comes to the dressing room of Chris Burden.

Holy crap Chris! I’ve heard of wrestlers getting the leftovers of dressing rooms to where I classify their dressing room as the Janitor’s Closet but I think your dressing room assignment sunk lower than that. I mean, come on, your dressing room is so far away from the other dressing rooms that if it was any farther away it would be out where the port-a-potties for the fans are located. I’m new here but at least I received a plush dressing room close to the rest of the Roster and close to the entrance area.

James bursts out laughing and then he recovers so he can continue with his comments.

So you’re Chris Burden eh? From what I’ve heard from talking to wrestlers who have seen you around, you apparently have about as much wrestling ability as a legless frog, and you drink to excess. That’s okay with me. If you want to flop around the ring, like a drunken legless frog, go for it. I’ve been told that you also like to break the rules to get a cheap win. As I told Matt please feel free to break the rules if you want. If you get disqualified, which would likely happen, then I’ll gladly take a win by disqualification. I would beat on your dressing room door, like I did to Matt Spears, to spook you like I did him, but you may have been watching when I did that to him so you would be prepared. Oh well I’ll wait until our match to show you what else I have available  to scare the piss out of you.

James turns and makes the extremely long walk from Chris Burden’s way-out-in-the-back-of-the-arena dressing room and it seems like it takes forever for him to arrive at his own dressing room. Once there he invites the cameraman to join him so everyone can see the level of dressing room assigned to him. As the cameraman enters we see a plush dressing room with a red, white, and green theme like the Italian national colors. James sits down on the chair next to the couch and the cameraman sets up his camera to get a shot of James. Once the camera is set up Tuscini asks the cameraman to pull up a chair and take a seat. The cameraman sits near his camera so he can glimpse the shot now and then to make adjustments if necessary.

As everyone can see I have a very nice dressing room considering I’m a new guy in the house. I’m not sure what Chris and Matt have in their dressing rooms but I can use my imagination. I venture a guess that with you, Matt, being afraid of the dark and your shadow that your dressing room came equipped with very bright lights facing in every direction to eliminate shadows. I’m sure they gave you a clear plastic shower curtain so you wouldn’t get paranoid wondering who is on the other side of an opaque one. We wouldn’t want to see you freak out in a shower scene from the movie Psycho would we? Then what about you Chris? Probably the reason they put you out near the port-a-potties is that they figured since you’re drink to excess that you’re probably gonna be puking a lot. Having a dressing room without an inside bathroom requires you to run outside the use the port-a-potties to empty your stomach before crawling back inside your bottle of booze.

James again has to stop to let out a hearty laugh.

We are going to perform in San Bernardino, California. One of you is from Canada and the other is from Chicago so both of you are far away from home. Although I’m a Northern California boy, and being in Southern California leaves a bad taste in my mouth, at least I’m still in my home State. The only good part is that San Bernardino is half way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs in what they call the Inland Empire. Far enough away from Los Angeles to not have to deal with the crazy people over there and far enough away from Palm Springs to not have to deal with the snobs there.

James stands up and he walks behind the chair to stand behind it. The cameraman adjusts the camera angle to ensure he maintains a clear shot of Tuscini.

Boys, yes I will call you two boys as the term men doesn’t seem to be appropriate in your case, you need to be ready for some damn tough wrestling. Without a doubt if this match comes down to only wrestling skills and our abilities in the wrestling ring I will win easily. We’ve already discussed that if the two of you want to violate the rules I will gladly accept when the Referee disqualifies you and I win the match. I would rather win by submission or pinfall but I’ll take the win however it legally comes to me. However, should the two of you cheat your asses off, and if the Referee fails to do their job by issuing disqualifications, then all hell is gonna break loose and you two will be on the receiving end. If the Referee allows you two to continue to break the rules without punishment then they’re not gonna punish me for returning the favor. I prefer to do this match legally but I’m more than able to mix it up any way you want to and still come out with the win.

Tuscini motions to the cameraman to follow him to the dressing room door. Once at the door James makes his closing comments.

I know you two want to win. Wanting a win and actually accomplishing it are entirely different concepts. Where you two doubt your ability to win a wrestling match I ooze confidence in my abilities in the wrestling ring. Where you two feel the need to run scared and cheat I feel the need to obey the rules and beat the cheating nonsense out of you. When my hand is raised in victory don’t be upset. Instead of getting mad that I defeated you accept it and learn from your mistakes. You really don’t have a choice as I will have my hand raised in victory and there’s nothing you can do to stop that from happening. You two aren’t sure of your abilities in the ring but I’m very sure what I am capable of. In fact I’m so sure of myself that the company Helen Of Troy, Limited, the makers of Sure personal hygiene products, has decided to make a new Sure fragrance in honor of me. They will call it “Guido” and it is a combination of Sandalwood and Olive Oil. Trust me that it will make you smell so good people will want to eat you.

James motions like he’s putting on the Sure “Guido” product. He sniffs the air and lets out a contented sigh of approval.

Guys, well how about that I promoted you from boys to guys, considering how badly I plan on beating down you two I would like to ask the Network to post a sound byte for you to listen to that depicts what you two will be screaming as I beat you down.

http://vid772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/a...zpszml7xjze.mp4

The Network presents the sound byte for the viewers to hear. When the sound byte is done Tuscini smiles and then he opens the dressing room door. He thanks the cameraman for his time to air his segment. The cameraman thanks James for the kind words.

Matt, Chris, you know the saying that goes “Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out” right? My version of it is “I will slam the door hard into your asses on your way out after I defeat you!”After you lose to me if you want to ask Management for another match with me please do so. I’m up for a match at any time, with any rules, in any location, under any circumstances, and against any wrestler.

James pretends that Spears and Burden are standing in the doorway facing the hallway as he slams the door shut.

The scene ends and the Network cuts to a commercial break.