Author Topic: Rage Vs Jeremiah Hardin  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Rage Vs Jeremiah Hardin
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Rage Vs Jeremiah Hardin
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:28:09 PM »

Confessions of A Rageaholic- Part 1

The camera comes to life inside of a dimly lit room, and it zooms in on the face of SCW’s head report, Pussy Willow. She has a serious expression on her face at first, but one given the signal from the cameraman she smiles quickly as she looks into the camera.

”It’s not very often that we are graced with such revealing interview as I am about to take part in. And perhaps even more rare is the fact that this interview was not forced upon the man who I am about to speak with, but instead he asked for this interview himself. Yes, you heard it here first, folks. And just who am I referring to as I speak these words?”

She looks just to the side and the camera switches angles to reveal the man sitting just across from her. The large and intimidating former Seven Deadly Sins member turned J2Hism follower, Rage. He has his arms folded across his chest as he stares into the camera with a blank expression and he breathes very slowly. Almost eerily calm.

“This man, right here. Rage. The former Sin of Wrath and current follower of J2Hism. It’s no secret that even speaking with Rage in the past has proven to be quite difficult, so I will admit I was quite surprised when I was informed of his request to sit down and do this interview. Rage, thank you for sitting down to speak with me. I have a feeling we’re all going to be shown quite a different side to you. Would I be correct in that assumption?”

Rage takes in a deep breath, but his position remains the same. His arms never move and he blinks very slowly as he looks into the camera when it faces him once again.

“Maybe you will. Maybe you won’t. Either way, I’m not doing this so you’ll see a different side to me, Pussy. I’m doing this because after being in this business for almost fifteen years, the past five of which I’ve been in SCW off and on, I’m sick and tired of people still not completely understanding me. Do I give a shit? Not really, but after this interview is done I’ll also be done ever trying to explain my actions and the way I do things.”

The camera turns back to Pussy Willow. She has her left leg crossed over her right and she’s nodding slowly as she has her full attention focused on Rage.

“Does this have to do with your decision to leave the Seven Deadly Sins when you sided with J2H on the Halloween show several months ago? That seems to be the only decision you’re always trying to defend lately.”

Rage takes in another deep breath and shakes his head. He unfolds his arms and adjusts his position in the chair as he keeps his eyes dead center in the camera.

“That shit is part of it, yeah. But let me make one thing very clear here. Even after I sided with J2H and helped him out in that match, I never left the Seven Deadly Sins. They were the ones who practically shunned me and cast me out of what was supposed to be a family. People want to talk a bunch of shit about J2Hism being a cult or some shit like that, but look what the Seven Deadly Sins did to me? They were supposed to be my family and I’ve had nothing but the cold shoulder for months now. THAT is a bunch of bullshit.”

“Well, in their defense Rage, what you did completely blindsided them. You were just as much family to them as they were to you and I can’t blame them for considering what you did as turning your back on them. You can’t really sit here and keep defending your actions and playing the victim.”

Rage laughs and rolls his eyes. His hands visibly clench in his lap for a moment, but he quickly keeps his temper in check as to keep this interview going.

“You’re right. I can’t sit here and keep doing that, because it doesn’t matter what the hell I say, you people just won’t really hear me out or give a damn. There are two sides to every story, Pussy, and everyone has only been willing to hear the side of the Seven Deadly Sins. But this interview isn’t all about them. This is about so much more than that, but that’s what people want to focus on, isn’t it? The Seven Deadly Sins. What I did to them and me betraying them when I turned to J2Hism?”

The camera turns back to Pussy Willow where a blank expression remains on her face and she doesn’t speak a word. Rage leans forward in his chair, staring directly into the camera with a fierce expression in his eyes.

“Well this isn’t about them, Pussy. This is and always has been about me and getting you people to know more about me, because you have to understand something.”

“And just what might that be? What is it that we have to understand?”

Rage smiles wickedly and sits up straight in the chair.

“You have to understand just why I tossed my real identity to the side years ago. I want you to understand why I call myself Rage, because it’s not just some ridiculous ode to my so called anger problem everyone thinks I have. If my anger was a problem, I could fix it. I would have been able to let Synn, Kittie or the others control me and change who I am, but that’s not the case. Rage isn’t just actions or feelings, Pussy. Rage is my identity and at Blaze of Glory, Jeremiah Hardin will figure that out first hand.”

Pussy Willow’s eyebrow raises and her head cocks to the side.

“Jermiah Hardin? What has he got to do with anything? I mean, I understand he is your opponent at Blaze of Glory, but what has he ever done to you?”

Another wicked smile grows on Rage’s face as he nods.

“That is exactly the right question you should be asking, Pussy. Jeremiah Hardin hasn’t done shit to me. Which is why I asked for this interview because the one very important thing I need you all to understand is just why I have to do what I’m going to do to him at Blaze of Glory. I need you to understand why I have this deep seeded desire to break every fucking bone in his body simply because of his name.”

Pussy Willow bites her bottom lip and her eyes blink curiously. She looks around, trying to understand everything Rage has just said, but a quick shake of her head says that she doesn’t. She is about to speak up and respond, but Rage holds his hand up and she sinks back down into her seat, remaining silent.

“I knew a Jeremiah once. It was a long time ago, but even to this day, the name just irks me.”

Before Rage and even Pussy Willow know it, Rage closes his eyes and dives deep into his story, remembering the very first Jeremiah he knew.

**FLASHBACK**
**28 Years Ago**
**Undisclosed Pediatric Pyschiatric Facility**

Several months have passed since young Jake Sullivan had been admitted to the psychiatric facility under the care of Dr. Acklund. It has been quite a rocky few months to say the least as just six weeks into his admission, Jake attacked another young patient. So severely that the young boy had been left in a coma. But that was months ago and from what Jake had been told, little Allen had woken from his coma. He hadn’t returned to the ward, and any information on his condition wasn’t being given to him. It didn’t matter to him, though.

Nothing mattered anymore. Jake Sullivan was sedated so much on a daily basis, he could barely remember how long he had been there.

He once again finds himself in the recreation room, sitting by himself in the corner. The other children are distracting themselves with various toys or TV shows, but not Jake. Never Jake. He just sits back and watches them. His eyes blinking slowly. His head turning every so often to glance out the window, dreaming of being outside for just five minutes.

But that would never happen, because anytime the sedative wore off, Jake would go right back to throwing a fit and Dr. Acklund and the nurses would have no choice but to give him a shot once again. He didn’t quite know why he had so much anger inside of him, but it was just...there.

As he’s sitting back, minding his own business one of the other patients walks up to him. Jake turns his head very slowly, first looking at the boy’s legs but then slowly lifting his head to look at the boy’s face. The boy has an amused grin on his face as he kicks Jake’s foot, but it doesn’t phase him. Jake just looks away and turns his attention back out the window.

Jake: Hi...Jeremiah.

The other boy, now identified as Jeremiah, just laughs. He’s about to kick Jake again, but Nurse Faith calls out to him.

Faith: Get away from Jake, Jeremiah. If you kick him one more time, you’ll get a shot and be confined to your room the rest of the day.

Jeremiah looks back to Nurse Faith and then takes a step away from Jake. Nurse Faith nods and turns her attention back to the other patients, keeping a close eye on each of them, and Jeremiah turns his attention back to Jake.

Jeremiah: Aren’t you going to attack me, Jake? Don’t you want to put me in a coma, too?

Jake just slowly shakes his head and refuses to answer Jeremiah. Jeremiah laughs again, once again closing the gap between he and Jake.

Jeremiah: You’re not as tough as everyone thinks you are. They’re all afraid of you, but I’m not. I’ll never be scared of you, Jake. You’re just a faker, you know that. They’re not really giving you shots every day.

Jake continues to ignore Jeremiah, and a small part of him is fighting back tears. He wasn’t used to being bullied. No, it was usually the complete opposite as Jake had always been in the roll of the bully in these cases. And as much as a part of him was fighting back tears, there was also this urge deep within him that wanted nothing more than to do far worse than what he had done to Allen just a few months ago. But, he couldn’t. The sedative left him, for the most part, unable to really move.

Jeremiah kneeled down to Jake’s eye level and continues to egg him on. He’s careful to not touch him, as Nurse Faith was watching just a few feet away, and he didn’t want to receive another shot.

Jeremiah: Come on, Jake. Hit me. You know you want to. I’m not leaving you alone until you do. Come on. HIT ME!

Jeremiah is now no longer able to control his own temper as he shouts at Jake. Jake just shakes his head.

Jake: I...can’t.

Jeremiah continues shouting at Jake and Nurse Faith finally has to intervene. She grabs him by the arm and drags him away from Jake, though the young boy is still shouting even as they make it down the hall and to his room where he is given a shot to calm his outburst. And the entire time, Jake remains frozen in place, staring out the window. Jeremiah was right, though. He had wanted to hit him, but his actions were frozen. He could no longer make decisions for himself, and that hurt him more than anything else ever did.

“So...you want to exact your revenge on the Jeremiah from the psychiatric facility you were in as a child out on Jeremiah Hardin? Am I understanding that correctly?”

Rage laughs and shakes his head as he comes back to reality and the camera focuses in on his face once again.

“In a way, I suppose. I could have very easily killed that Jeremiah back then. If I hadn’t been so weak from the beginning. If I had only been able to do what I’m doing today and controlling my rage. They wouldn’t have had to keep me sedated. They wouldn’t have been able to keep me from being who I really am, holding me back from my true potential.”

Pussy Willow thinks for a few moments, trying to understand. She takes in a deep breath and keeps her attention focused on Rage.

“You’ll have to forgive me for being a bit confused, Rage. I’m not exactly seeing the point of this interview, because aside from a traumatic experience from your childhood, I don’t really see much point--”

“I’m done doing things people tell me to do or doing the things they think I should do. I know some people are expecting me to take it easy on Jeremiah Hardin because he’s not a threat to me and he never will be, but do you think that makes any bit of a difference to me? Do you?!”

Pussy Willow thinks for a moment and slowly shakes her head.

“Fuck no it doesn’t! I’m going to walk into this match at Blaze of Glory and I’m going to treat Jeremiah Hardin the same way I treat every damn piece of shit they put me up against. I’m a little confused as to why I’m up against Jeremiah Hardin for the second supershow in a row, but do I really give a shit? No, I don’t. I’m going to hand him another loss for a supercard and prove what a worthless pile of shit he really is. And then I’ll move on to the next guy. And the next guy. And the next guy.”

“And you really think people will have a better understanding of you after this interview? It really wasn’t that different from anything else we’ve all been subjected to. Again, besides the insight into that traumatic experience, it doesn’t tell us much about your motives as of late. It doesn’t give us much insight into why you jumped from supposedly being the lackey of the Seven Deadly Sins to being the World Heavyweight Champion’s lackey. Or why you really don’t want to cash in that King of The Hill golden briefcase in on J2H, when before you even joined sides with him, you were very very vocal on your desire to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Rage closes his eyes and draws in a deep breath. That topic clearly strikes a nerve, as it always does, but he stays calm, opens his eyes and looks into the camera again.

“Things change, Pussy, and I just happened to have changed my mind. J2H is the champion for a reason. And he’s going to still be the champion after Blaze of Glory. I’ve been keeping my eye on the other champions for the past few weeks and I can tell you, I’m close to making a decision on just who I want to cash in on. It all just depends on how things go down at Blaze of Glory. That briefcase is mine to do with as I see fit. I’m not going to waste it and cash it in on someone who I don’t want to cash in against or a title that I don’t want anymore. After Blaze of Glory...you’ll all know.”

Pussy Willow nods slowly and the interview seems to be winding down quickly.

“So your plan is to walk into Blaze of Glory and defeat Jeremiah Hardin. And then after that, you’ll give us all some idea on just who you plan to cash the briefcase in on?”

Rage nods without saying a word.

“Well...this interview has been quite...informative. Maybe. Or it’s been an absolute complete waste of our time.”

“Excuse me? The fuck did you just say, blondie?”

Pussy Willow throws her hands up in the air and quickly stands up from her chair. Rage stares at Pussy Willow as she removes her microphone and sound pack.

“You heard me. You asked for this interview as some sort of amazing insight to you and for a second I thought we were all going to see a different side of you. But we really didn’t. It’s the same song and dance with you, Rage. This wasn’t an interview at all. I’m not exactly sure what it was if I’m honest, but it was a waste of time. I’m fairly certain you’ll go on to Blaze of Glory to defeat Jeremiah Hardin, even though I am supposed to remain unbiased, but as for after Blaze of Glory? Well, I certainly hope that you figure everything out, because you’re on the verge of completely losing yourself. I mean, you’ve already lost the only woman who has ever been crazy enough to agree to marry you and you lost your family in the Seven Deadly Sins. You say you’re making decisions for yourself and that you’re not being controlled, but that’s not the way I or anyone else truly sees it. Can you honestly tell me or anyone else that you no longer want a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? That you’re satisfied with being stuck in the midcard against guys like Jeremiah Hardin?”

Rage’s eyes narrow at Pussy Willow as she asks him such a hard hitting question. He thinks for a moment and stands up from his chair slowly, with nothing but sheer confidence.

“Not that you’ll believe me, but yeah. I can honestly say that, Pussy.”

She laughs and shakes her head with a sigh.

“Then all I can say is that I truly feel sorry for you, Rage. And I’m not quite sure just why you’re even a part of Sin City Wrestling anymore. Good luck to you at Blaze of Glory. And I hope things work out with you and Kittie. As odd a couple as you two are, I thought you made the perfect pairing. We’re done here, Steven. You can turn the cameras off.”

Pussy Willow looks past Rage at Steven the cameraman and the cameras turn off moments later. Rage looks around as Steven the cameraman starts collecting all of his equipment and Pussy Willow walks away without another word. Once she disappears out a door, Rage spins around and glares at Steven the cameraman, and in a fit, he grabs ahold of one of the cameras and slams it down on the ground, breaking it. Steven the cameraman stares at him.

“Hey! That was an expensive piece of equipment!”

Rage laughs.

“Who the fuck cares. Tell Ward or Underwood to take it out of my next check or whatever. I don’t give a shit.”

Rage then kicks the broken camera before he, too, storms off out of the room. Steven the cameraman shakes his head as he continues gathering his equipment.

Friday March 11th
Las Vegas, Nevada
Confessing One’s Sins
**OFF CAMERA**

In just eight days, Blaze of Glory will be taking place, live from Stockton, California. All the SCW superstars and Bombshells will be starting to make their way to Stockton in the coming days, as they are all scheduled to take part in various promotional appearances for SCW’s biggest show of the year. Rage is currently at his home in Las Vegas, packing the last of his things as he prepares to leave for California tomorrow morning. He’s just finishing packing his bag and when he turns around to walk it towards the the door to his bedroom, he stops and stares at the door. His, for the most part, estranged fiancee, Kittie, is leaning against the doorframe with her arms folded. Rage’s eyes fall to her suitcase which is just at her feet.

Rage: What? Change your mind about the ultimatum you gave me a few weeks ago?

Kittie shakes her head.

Kittie: No. My ultimatum stands. Whether or not I move back in is completely up to you.

Rage laughs and he shakes his head. He tosses his duffel bag over his shoulder and walks towards the door, stopping just in front of her.

Rage: Well I guess you’re not moving back home then. So what are you doing here? And what is with the suitcase?

Kittie: I want to go to Blaze of Glory with you. I want to be in Stockton with you.

Rage raises an eyebrow before he rolls his eyes. He shoves his way past Kittie, heading downstairs to take his bag to the front door. Kittie grabs her own suitcase and follows behind him.

Rage: Why? Shouldn’t you be going with Synn and Despy to root him on against Xander Bishop and Calvin Harris? Why would you want to go to Stockton with me?

Kittie: Because, Rage. We need to work a lot of shit out. I’ll still be supporting Despy, but who is going to be supporting you?

Rage drops his bag by the front door and turns around. Kittie follows suit and drops her suitcase next to Rage’s, but that doesn’t seem to sit well with Rage.

Rage: I don’t need anyone supporting me, Kittie. I’m only facing Jeremiah Hardin.

Kittie: It doesn’t matter who you’re facing, Rage. You still need someone in your corner, and I’m going to be there whether you like it or not.

Rage lets out a frustrated growl and runs his hand over across his head.

Rage: You need to make up your damn mind, Kittie, because this back and forth shit is really getting old. You either want to get married, or you don’t. You either want to move back home or you don’t! Make up your fucking mind!

Kittie frowns as Rage grows more frustrated. He walks past her, heading into the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. She turns around just as he twists the top of and takes a huge gulp. Before Kittie has a chance to say anything in response, Rage sets his beer down on the counter and stares at her.

Rage: And before you say anything, this isn’t all up to me, Kittie, because you know where I stand in all of this. I’ve made it very clear, but you’re the one running around unable to make up your damn mind and it’s screwing the both of us up. This isn’t my damn fault.

Kittie: Bullshit! I told you I’d move back--

Rage: I almost fucked Electra again.

The expression on Kittie’s face falls and her jaw drops open. Both remain silent for a while until Kittie frowns at Rage.

Kittie: You’re...you’re joking,right?

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: No, I’m really not. She showed up here a couple months ago after Inception. Things got a little heated and--

Kittie: And you almost fucked her. How do you almost fuck your ex-girlfriend who happens to be the mother of your kid?!

Rage rolls his eyes.

Rage: I stopped before things could go any further than they did. Can you really fucking blame me, though? You weren’t here and she practically threw herself at me!

Kittie: Un-fucking-believable! That bitch just can’t get the hint, can she? And you always fall for it! You can’t resist that crazy bitch! You should have just asked her to marry you, because clearly your dick gets hard whenever she’s around!

Rage: Did you not hear what I just said, Kittie?! I said I stopped! I told the bitch no and sent her packing, because of you!

As much as Kittie is angry and upset, she stares at Rage, confused.

Kittie: Because of me? Why? You clearly wanted to fuck her, and I wasn’t here so there was nothing stopping you.

Rage: Look, trying to repeated explain this shit to you pisses me off more than anything. What don’t you seem to understand, Kittie? I gave YOU that ring. I asked YOU to marry me. Not Electra. That alone is something I never saw myself doing. Ever. I may be an asshole, but I’m not going to fucking cheat on you if we never officially called off the damn engagement! I’m not that much of a selfish asshole.

A long silence falls between the two of them before Kittie shakes her head and storms off. She heads over to the door leading to the backyard patio and pool area and disappears out into the dark for some time to think. Rage stays inside for a moment, slowly drinking his beer until he lets out an annoyed sigh and follows after her, leaving his beer on the counter. When he walks out to the patio, Kittie is sitting in one of the pool lounge chairs, staring at the still covered pool.

Rage: Look, if you want to go to Stockton with me, I’m not going to tell you no.

Kittie shakes her head and for a moment Rage hears something that almost sounds like sniffles.

Kittie: No, it’s ok, Rage. Really. You clearly don’t want me to--

Rage: What I want is for all this damn fighting to just fucking stop! I get that people don’t like the decisions I’ve made, but fuck...it’s my damn life! I’m not all sunshine and daisies, Kittie. You knew that a long fucking time ago, so don’t expect me to suddenly just pour my damn heart out. That’s not how I do things. I asked you to marry me for a reason. I’m leaving this shit up to you for a reason, because you KNOW what I want, but you’re just trying to get me to express shit in a way that’s just...not me!

Kittie nods slowly as Rage stands behind her and another long silence falls between them. A few more quiet sniffles follow before Kittie gathers herself and stands up from the chair. She turns around to face him and takes in a deep breath.

Kittie: So...what’s your plan against Jeremiah Hardin?

Rage: What? You’re seriously going to change the subject that fast?

Kittie shrugs and lets out a sigh.

Kittie: Pretty much. I don’t really feel like being the reason you lose to an asshat like Jeremiah Hardin so it’s best we just drop all the shit. At least until after Blaze of Glory.

Rage: Like I’d lose to Jeremiah Hardin either way? Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kittie.

Kittie: What? I’m just saying you have a habit of underestimating people! I know you can beat Jeremiah, but you’ve been known to fuck up in the past!

Rage lets out a loud growl as the dynamic between the two almost returns to normal. Rage turns around and storms back inside the house with Kittie following behind him and moments later, the two are arguing inside about Rage’s upcoming match against Jeremiah Hardin.

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Rage Vs Jeremiah Hardin
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »

Confessions of A Rageaholic: Part 2

Monday March 13th
3 A.M
Hilton Stockton Hotel
**OFF CAMERA**

Rage has had a lot on his mind over the last week, ever since the less than successful interview with Pussy Willow. The sitdown interview was his idea to begin with as he had expected to give not only Pussy Willow, but the fans and viewers an insight into his mind once all was said and done. Sadly, that’s not how things went down. Pussy Willow had called the interview a complete waste of time and walked out before Rage even expected the interview to be over. It left Rage more angry and more than a little confused. And then just a couple of days following that interview, Kittie had showed up at his house...their house?...with a suitcase in tow stating she wanted to go to Stockton for Blaze of Glory with him. All in all, it was one of the more eventful weeks he’s had recently, and he’s had a lot to think about.

It’s the main reason why he’s wide awake at the moment, when he should be snoring quite loudly next to Kittie. He laid in bed for the past couple of hours trying to fall asleep, but he just couldn’t. And he was tired of staring at the ceiling while Kittie slept soundly next to him. So he quietly climbed out of bed and walked over to the door leading to the outside balcony, in nothing but his boxer briefs. Before he opened the door, he turned and looked back to Kittie, making sure she was still asleep. She remained comfortably where she was and Rage opened the door leading to the balcony and stepped outside.

The air was cool, but nothing he couldn’t handle. He walked over to the ledge, leaning against it as he looked at the courtyard surrounding the hotel, and the city just beyond. Staring at the sights was not something he was used to doing, even on nights like this when he couldn’t sleep, but the fresh air, in a way, did him some good. And he wasn’t worried about anyone of the other hotel guests seeing him in just his underwear, as all the lights were out and everyone was, as far as he could tell, asleep. He stands outside for a long while, trying to sort through the thoughts in his head that are continuing to keep him awake. After being outside for about thirty minutes, his attention is drawn behind him as Kittie slides open the door and joins him outside, though she’s covered in a robe.

Kittie: What the hell are you doing out here? Aren’t you cold?

Rage glances at her as she walks up next to him. He shrugs quickly before he looks straight ahead again and shakes his head.

Rage: It isn’t that cold. I couldn’t sleep so I came out here for some fresh air. Go back to bed.

Kittie scoffs and rolls her eyes. She shakes her head at him as she scoots in closer to him.

Kittie: Dude, your arm is freezing. Don’t try and give me that bullshit that it isn’t that cold. Just come back inside.

Rage: I said I’m fine, Kittie. Please don’t start fucking nagging me, alright?

Kittie glares turns slightly and glares at him, annoyed with his attitude. He pays her no attention as he stays right where he is, refusing to admit that he’s getting colder now. Kittie leans against the ledge on her right arm and stares at him.

Kittie: I’m not nagging you, I’m just pointing out the obvious. Are you going to tell me why you can’t sleep, or do I have to guess again?

Rage turns his head and looks down at Kittie. She gives him a pressing glare as she waits for him to open up to her, even though he clearly does not want to. In the end, he shakes his head and lets out a sigh as he looks away from her.

Rage: I just have a lot of shit on my mind, okay? That damn interview with Pussy Willow last week didn’t go the way I had planned it would. I wasn’t expecting you to show up at home and actually want to come to Stockton with me, and I’ve got this damn match against Jeremiah Hardin to focus on. My fucking brain just won’t shut off.

Kittie lets out a slight laugh and shakes her head. Rage is a little surprised that she actually laughed at him, but he doesn’t call her out on it.

Kittie: Dude, you just need to focus on one thing at a time. Forget about that interview with Pussy Willow because it’s done and over with. You can’t change how it all went down. As for me being here? Well, you obviously don’t have a problem with it, otherwise I wouldn’t be here and we definitely wouldn’t have that little make up session earlier.

Kittie grins, hoping to get the same reaction from Rage. For a moment it works as he glances at her and the corner of his mouth turns up, but only briefly before he turns his attention away from her again.

Kittie: And don’t be so damn worried about Hardin.

Rage’s head suddenly snaps in her direction and his jaw drops open as he looks at her.

Rage: You’re fucking kidding me, right? You were giving me just the other night telling me no to underestimate him. Now you’re telling me not to be so worried?

Kittie grins again as she shrugs.

Kittie: What can I say? I felt like pissing you off about something other than this bullshit with you and J2H and the golden briefcase. It got you focused on Hardin didn’t it? Maybe I was a little harsh the other night. I mean, Hardin has been pretty damn quiet this last week. He tends to be that way around the supercards, so I’m pretty sure he won’t be a problem. Does that mean you should underestimate him? No, but you shouldn’t overestimated him either. If that makes sense.

Rage lets out a bit of a laugh and sighs. He goes quiet for a long while, not quite sure how to respond anything Kittie has just said. The truth is, he’s not worried about Jeremiah Hardin. Not at the moment anyway. His mind is consumed with so many other thoughts and worries, he can’t even focus on Jeremiah Hardin at the moment. Kittie scoots in closer to Rage again, gently nudging him with her elbow.

Kittie: Seriously, dude, can you just tell me what else is bothering you? I know you’ve never been one to open up and pour your heart out, but I’m not asking you to do that. I’m asking you to pour your fucking brain out, because keeping shit bottled up won’t help you. It’s clearly not anything that you can use in the ring, because it’s not pissing you off.

Rage lets out another sigh and he turns his head to look at her again. She was right. He knew that much. If what he was focusing on pissed him off, he could at least use it as fuel in the ring. But, it didn’t piss him off. It just...bothered him. It bothered him in a way things normally didn’t bother him. He looks away again and tries to figure out a way to say what was on his mind, and Kittie just waits patiently.

Rage: They’re never going to forgive me for this shit, are they Kittie?

Kittie raises an eyebrow and cocks her head to the side.

Kittie: Huh? What are you talking about? Who isn’t going to forgive you?

Rage turns again and the look on his face is unfamiliar to Kittie. It was very serious. Almost sad and remorseful.

Rage: You know who. Synn. Gabriel. Everyone else. They really want nothing to do with me anymore because I sided with J.

Kittie takes in a deep breath and nods just once, getting the picture. She looks around the courtyard as Rage had done for so long before she had joined him out here and he is now the one staring at her waiting for a response.

Kittie: Honestly, Rage? I have no fucking idea. I know you say you had your reasons, but you completely blindsided all of us. Especially Synn. I’ve tried gently bringing it up to him, but he doesn’t seem interested in even speaking about it. As for everyone else? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

Rage: And what about you? They’re just as much family to you. Do you honestly think they’d accept you being with me after what I did? I’m not asking you to pick fucking sides in this shit either. It’s been almost six months and this shit still bothers me. Synn wouldn’t even let me explain.

Kittie: No, but I gave you plenty of opportunity to explain and you didn’t. If I had any understanding of the shit you did sooner I might have been able to--

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: It wouldn’t matter, Kittie. Synn needed his explanation from me, and he wouldn’t even hear it. We’ve been family for the better part of ten years, and he just refused to hear me out. It’s fucking bullshit. Not to mention Phil packing his bags and going to stay at Synn’s place and he’s my own flesh and blood. That alone should be enough to piss me off.

Kittie: Phil will come around. Trust me. You should know how sensitive he was considering what he went through in Boston. I can’t say I blame him for freaking out and getting upset. I’m still a little pissed that you went and sided with J2H after wanting nothing more than to choke the damn life out of him and take the title from him. Seriously, how the hell can you stand to be around him?

Rage lets out a laugh and shakes his head.

Rage: He’s really not as annoying as I once thought, Kittie. Call me crazy but he makes a lot of sense. He’s held the title for over a year now so why not take advice from him? I can’t be one of those dipshits that is so focused on winning one title after the other, getting so consumed by that shit and failing every time and then bitching and moaning when I fuck up my chance. You’d have to call me Travis Nathaniel Andrews and that is not someone I want to be lumped in the same category as. I’d rather just beat the shit out of people with nothing on the line and succeed that way. Be seen as a threat that way.

Kittie: You know what I think?

Rage stares at Kittie and shakes his head.

Kittie: You try way too damn hard sometimes. For as big an asshole as you can be most of the time, who says he doesn’t give a shit about anyone else’s opinion of him, you’re constantly doing or saying shit that proves otherwise. Even now you say you’re finally doing shit for yourself, but in the back of your mind, you know that’s bullshit. I know it’s bullshit. You can come across as selfish all you want any day of the week, but when it comes down to it, you usually do pretty unselfish things. You usually do everything else for other people and not yourself. Prime example, your match against Drake Green last week.

Rage raises his eyebrow and stops himself from snarling at her.

Rage: Don’t even try and say that I wrestled Drake for J, Kittie. That match against Drake was for me because I wanted nothing more than to bash his skull in myself. I wanted nothing more than to end Drake Green.

Kittie: And yet he walked out with another win over you. You held back on Drake because you wanted J2H to finish him off at Blaze of Glory. Look, I’m done trying to understand your friendship or whatever it is with that kid, because in the end, you can do whatever the hell you want. I don’t want to be standing here bickering with you about J2H at almost four o’clock in the morning. I’d actually like to get some sleep and you should, too, because whether or not either of us thinks Jeremiah Hardin is a threat, you need to get ready for this match on Sunday.

Kittie turns and starts to head back inside, but before she opens the door, Rage turns and stops her.

Rage: Hey Kittie...

Kittie turns her attention back to Rage.

Kittie: What?

He looks like he’s about to say something. Like he really wants to say something, but he can’t find the words. Kittie stands with her arms folded, waiting for him to say what it is he wants to say, but in the end he just shakes his head.

Rage: Nothing. Nevermind. Go on back to bed. I’ll be in there in a couple minutes.

Kittie shakes her head slowly and shrugs before she turns and opens the door and walks back into the hotel room. Rage lets out a sigh before he turns and looks out to the city surrounding the hotel for a few more moments. He doesn’t stay outside for long as he is forced to finally give in to the cold air and head back inside to warm up and then try and get at least a few hours sleep. Time for rest would be over soon, because starting later in the day, he needed to focus on preparing for his match against Jeremiah Hardin as well as his promotional appearances for Blaze of Glory. And after Blaze of Glory he could finally head back home to get some much needed R&R.