Author Topic: What's Wrong With Being Confident?  (Read 288 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
What's Wrong With Being Confident?
« on: July 20, 2017, 07:04:13 PM »
 WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING CONFIDENT?

Narrator:  What a wild Summer XXXTreme V don’t you think? Dmitri and James Tuscini, as Unholy Alliance, totally destroyed Members of the Elders, Eyesnsane and Jon Dough. This decisive win catapults Unholy Alliance into contention for the Sin City Wrestling World Tag Team Championship. This proves that James and Dmitri are very confident in what they can accomplish in the Tag Team Division even though both are very confident in their Singles wrestling abilities. Without wasting more of your time with my monologue I turn you over to Anthony Amey, Sports commentator for WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, where he is interviewing James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando and then they will launch into a call-in session where James and Pinky will answer questions from their fans.

THE INTERVIEW

The scene shifts to the Sports studio at WSB-TV Channel 2 at 1601 West Peachtree Street NE in Atlanta, Georgia. We get a shot of Anthony Amey one of the two Sports commentators at WSB-TV. After Anthony’s image is on the screen for a bit the scene switches to a semi-circular table with Anthony Amey at one end of the table, James Tuscini in the middle, and Pinky del Ferrando on the other end of the table. Both James and Pinky came to this interview and call-in session casually dressed in blue jeans, black athletic shoes, and pullover shirts. The only difference is that the shirt James is wearing is blue and Pinky’s is red.

Anthony:  Today I have in my studio Sin City Wrestling’s superstar James Tuscini and his Uncle-Manager Pinky del Ferrando. How would you two like to be addressed during this interview and call-in session? Do you prefer James or Jim and I guess there isn’t a short version of Pinky unless we used Pink.

James:  You will address me as James, Tuscini, or James Tuscini, as I don’t need to be idiotic like my upcoming opponent for Climax Control 185 Kris with no last name. He went by Kris Halc forever and then he ate some hallucinogenic mushrooms and now he demands to be called Kris (No Last Name) or something like that. Besides, Anthony, when I hear the name Jimmy or Jim I think of a little kid or that failed joke of a wrestler Hillbilly Jim. I mean, come on Anthony, would you like me to address you as Tony or Ant?

Anthony:  Good point James. I can’t stand being called Tony and honestly I’ve never heard of a person named Anthony being called Ant.

James:  But some like Kris we call piss ant.

Pinky:  And, Anthony, if you call me Pink I may have to get up and muscle you around your studio and I don’t think you want me to do that. I’m Pinky, as in Pinky del Ferrando, and not Pink the singer.

Anthony:  Thanks for being straight up with me. I would like to ask you two some questions and hear your comments. After I’m done with my questions we’ll have a call-in session where viewers can ask you questions. I would like to start with how you feel about the Bad Boys managing to defeat Team BJ to become the new World Tag Team Champions?

Pinky:  First I would like to congratulate the Bag Boys. It isn’t easy getting over on Team BJ. However if  you go back to Climax Control 157 on Sunday, August 28, 2016, you can watch the replay of Unholy Alliance defeating Team BJ on that evening. Yeah, okay, it was a non-Title match, so maybe Ben and Jamie decided to hold back and lose to us as they knew they wouldn’t lose their Title Belts, but the fact remains that James and Dmitri legally defeated them. I’m sure had it been Unholy Alliance, instead of Bad Boys, facing Team BJ at Summer XXXTreme V, we would see Unholy Alliance as World Tag Team Champions right now. Since  both Bad Boys and Unholy Alliance have defeated Team BJ, I believe a Bad Boys versus Unholy Alliance wrestling match for the Tag Team Championship would be one hell of an awesome match.

James:  Whenever Management wishes to send Unholy Alliance up against Bad Boys, or whoever has possession of the Tag Team Championship at that time, with the World Tag Team Title Belts on the line, we will gladly accept the invitation.

Anthony:  That was a much longer answer than I expected but I appreciate the information you presented. James do you have the ambition of challenging for the Roulette Championship again to attempt to become a three-time Roulette Champion or do you wish to focus on other Title Belts for now?

James:  I had a great run as Roulette Champion and I’m not requesting to be placed into contention for that Championship. But when you look at who is in the Roulette Division right now the only two who are qualified to be there are myself and Kris. The decision whether I’m sent up to challenge for the Roulette Championship is a decision for Management. You do see, though, that Management just decided to finally give Kris a really tough opponent, instead of sending weak hacks against him again, because they want to find out if he is a valid and legitimate champion or not. I would say that Kris is a “valid” champion as he did win the Title Belt and he has successfully defended it several times. But to call him a “legitimate” Roulette Champion, due to defending against only weak opponents, is not the right thing to call him. I realize this is a non-Title match I have against Kris this Sunday. I would have put the Title Belt on the line if I was in his shoes but I can’t expect a coward to put their Title Belt on the line when they know damn well I will easily defeat them for it. But to move on to the other part of your question what I would like to see is Unholy Alliance challenge for the World Tag Team Championship as I know when we win those Title Belts we will hold them for a very long time and possibly set the record for the longest-reigning Tag Champions. Also if Management wants to send me up to challenge for the Internet, Roulette, or World  Championship that would be fine with me. I don’t demand shots at Title Belts as half the men on the Roster do. I let Management decide when they feel I’m ready. Let the others humiliate themselves by constantly demanding Title shots only to fail miserably. I know Management scheduled me against Kris at Climax Control 185 as they know I’m one of the few wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling who can still lay claim to being the 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion. When I defeat Kris this Sunday it will be an awakening in the Roulette Division. A sweet awakening for me and a rude awakening for Kris.

Pinky:  What I would like to see, if Management isn’t ready to send Unholy Alliance after the Tag Team Championship, is James sent after the Internet, Roulette, and World Championships again. The times James was sent to challenge for the Internet and World Titles he did exceptionally well and if he gets another chance James will make history again. And when Management decides to again send James after the Roulette Championship James will step into the hallowed halls of being a three-time Roulette Champion.

Anthony:  Before we launch into the call-in question and answer session I would like to toss out one more item for you two to comment on. It seems you have some people in Sin City Wrestling who want to question whether you should remain only as a Singles wrestler or work as a Tag Team with Dmitri as Unholy Alliance. How would you like to address those comments so everyone understands why you wrestle both Singles and Tag Team.

James:  I’m a Singles wrestler and that’s what I did when I came to Sin City Wrestling in February 2016. By May 2016 I was the Roulette Champion. If you review the history of Dmitri in Sin City Wrestling you will see he also prefers Singles wrestling. That doesn’t mean we have to remain in only the Singles wrestling division. Just because we also work as a Tag Team doesn’t mean we have to remain only in the Tag Team division. It appears the person who talks the most on this subject is Kris. Well, gee, Kris you worked in Tag Teams so using your logic why in the hell did you move away from Tag Team wrestling to Singles? Oh I remember now! Your brother got sick of carrying your weak pathetic ass in Tag Team wrestling so he walked away and left you hanging. Since you’re an asshole, and nobody wants to be associated with you, I guess you got stuck performing in Singles matches. That doesn’t mean that if someone actually wanted to form a Tag Team with you that it would require you to leave Singles wrestling to do Tag Team matches. Then again something just popped into my head. Maybe some wrestlers cannot wrap their weak minds around the concept of wrestlers, such as myself and Dmitri, being able to function in any type of match whether it be Singles, Triple Threat, Four Way, Battle Royal, or Tag Team. Yes, Kris, both myself and Dmitri can do whatever the hell we want because we’re that damn talented and versatile!

Pinky:  The reason Kris and others continue whining on this issue is that they see how successful Unholy Alliance has been in the Tag Team division along with James and Dmitri being successful in Singles wrestling. Those who can only successfully function in Tag Team wrestling want James and Dmitri to get out of the Tag Team division. And those who can only function in Singles wrestling want James and Dmitri to get out of the Singles Division so they might have a chance of appearing successful in their Singles wrestling careers. Nice try but there’s no *bleep*ing way James or Dmitri will change their involvement in wrestling just because a bunch of no-talent pathetic wrestling hacks say so!

James:  Let me add a few more comments. Did anyone disrespect Kris or Jason for stepping out of Tag Team wrestling to do Singles matches? No. Did anyone disrespect Jamie Dean or Ben Jordan for stepping out of Tag Team wrestling to do Singles matches? No. Did anyone disrespect Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson for stepping out of Tag Team wrestling to do Singles matches? No. So you can see that these loudmouth cowards are only attacking me and Dmitri and none of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. They are simply jealous of our success in both Singles and Tag Team and they have degraded themselves down to the level of scum in the bottom of a garbage barrel because jealousy is an vicious taskmaster. Deal with it *bleep*holes because I’m not changing my ways and neither is Dmitri!

THE CALL-IN QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION

Anthony:  Thanks for those great responses! I’m going to open the phone lines at this time and viewers can call in and ask questions. There is nothing scripted, as we will take callers as they come in, so we have no clue what they will ask James and Pinky. If you have questions for James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando please give us a call at 404-897-7000. Are you two ready for an anything-goes call in question and answer session?

James:  I’m always ready for anything.

Pinky:  Let the calls and questions begin.

A call comes in and Anthony Amey answers the call. Since they are live and calls are not pre-screened they have no idea what to expect but for sure the studio crew have their finger on the mute button in case a caller gets out of hand.

Anthony:  Hello and welcome to our call-in portion of today’s program. Caller please identify yourself and ask your question.

Caller:  My name is Andy and I’m in Atlanta, Georgia. I want to thank Pinky del Ferrando for his Mafia Pizza restaurant in Duluth. It’s really great food at a great price and worth a 20 mile drive to dine there. I have a comment that either, or both, James and Pinky can respond to. Unholy Alliance has done an excellent job in the Tag Team Division and the only thing holding them back are the constant attacks and interference upon them during matches. I see Unholy Alliance as Sin City Wrestling’s Tag Team Champions soon. What, if anything, has been done, or is being done, to prevent these constant cowardly attacks by others to screw you out of wins in your matches?

James:  My response is that in the world of wrestling you have two types of wrestlers. You have the bold and brave ones like myself and Dmitri who are so talented they never have to result in attacking others and then you have the cowardly ones such as Black Sheep, Bad Boys, Steve Ramone, and several others, who cannot make a legitimate impact in the wrestling ring so they resort to cowardly attacks on other wrestlers to try to make themselves look better.

Pinky:  There’s a problem with pathetic, lame, worthless, and untalented wrestlers trying to make themselves look better by perpetrating cowardly attacks on others instead of confronting them face-to-face in a wrestling match. It is like a heavily soiled diaper. The diaper can do everything imaginable to try to make itself look and smell better but in the end nothing it tries will work. Once a heavily soiled and smelly diaper always a heavily soiled and smelly diaper.

The next call comes in.

Anthony:  Hi and welcome to our show. Your name and question please.

Caller:  My name is Rod and I’m a professional truck driver out of Dacula, Georgia, which is about 10 to 15 miles East of Duluth where James and Pinky live. My job is to take my Truck cab and hook it up to a trailer to haul the products and other goods for the company who contracted me to haul their stuff. When I get to the destination and unload the items, or drop the trailer off, I usually have another trailer of items to haul back to my area of Atlanta. I can associate with you in the world of wrestling having to travel away from family most of the time. I admire you work and the ability to tolerate long absences from family. What advice would you give someone who wants to get into the wrestling profession?

James:  My advice is unless you have total dedication to the sport of wrestling, great athletic ability, and the desire to learn and improve, as myself and Dmitri have, then you should not get into the sport of professional wrestling. You have to travel a lot and unless your spouse and family members are also in the sport of wrestling and in the same wrestling federation you are in then you will not see them much during the year. I’m fortunate that since my mother and father are deceased it comes down to me and my Uncle Pinky del Ferrando. There are two reasons I brought Pinky in as my Manager. One is that we can spend time together as a family even when traveling all over the world with Sin City Wrestling. The other is to have someone I fully trust to watch my back to keep interference and attacks away. Of course being one person Pinky hasn’t always been able to overcome all attacks since the cowards who perpetrate these attacks usually send two to six people to attack us. But don’t you worry about the future concerning attacks upon us. Pinky has friends in very shady places and I assure you at every event from this point forward there will be “associates” of Pinky in the arena and close to ringside to help him out when the cowards try to out-number him.

Pinky:  Thanks for your great question Rod. I would like to use what you said as an analogy referring to the wrestling of James, Dmitri, and Unholy Alliance. You said, Rod, that you are contracted to haul a trailer to a specific location and drop off the goods. Then you said you are contracted to haul another trailer back to your home area and drop off the goods. James has done that with the Roulette Championship and Unholy Alliance is about to do the same with the World Tag Team Championship. They are contracted by Sin City Wrestling to haul their outstanding wrestling abilities to locations around the world and deliver the goods. Then they are asked to go to another location and deliver the goods again. Soon you will see James, Dmitri, or both as Unholy Alliance, return to home base hauling with them a Title Belt in their possession. I’m hoping the next load they haul back home will be the World Tag Team Championship Title Belts but if either come home with a Singles Title Belt that’s fine also.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING CONFIDENT?

Caller (Rod):  Wow! You two sound overwhelmingly confident! Do you ever feel that being overly confident might be a problem?

James:  I’m glad you asked that Rod. There is a song by Demi Lovato where the lyrics go “What's wrong with being confident?” and I’m a firm believer that with my exceptional wrestling abilities, combined with Dmitri’s exceptional wrestling abilities, there is nothing wrong with us being confident! Nothing! I’ve already changed my entrance music to Demi Lovato’s “Confident” so be ready for that with my next wrestling match.

Pinky:  Rod I’m sure you’ve watched the music video of Demi Lovato’s “Confident” but I’d like to ask the guys in the studio if they could put it up on the screen for everyone to watch so they understand that between myself, James, and Dmitri, we get in everyone’s face and state WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING CONFIDENT? Could the guys in the studio please put the music video up? Thanks.

The music video begins. As we watch the music video the lyrics to the song are displayed under the video for our understanding and we watch and learn.

"Confident" by Demi Lovato

(Are you ready? Ha)
It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you had me underrated
Rated, rated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

That I must be outta my mind
But you had me underrated
Rated, rated

But you've had me underrated

When the music video of “Confident” by Demi Lovato ends we return to the WSB-TV Channel 2 studios with Anthony Amey, James Tuscini, and Pinky del Ferrando.

CONTINUATION OF THE CALL-IN QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION

Anthony:  Thanks for your call Rod. And thanks to James and Pinky for explaining that they have no reason to apologize for being confident. We have time for one more caller. I’ve been told we have a very special caller from Chicago, Illinois, and since that is outside of the Atlanta Metro area I would like to take that call. Hi caller what is your name and what is your question?

Caller:  Hi. I’m calling from Chicago, Illinois, and I’d rather not give my name. I have a question for James Tuscini but Pinky del Ferrando is welcome to chime in also. James you previously dated a very nice lady named Sandy Erwin. You two got along great and then she decided not to accept your marriage proposal so you continued on with your wrestling career and she moved to Chicago to be with another boyfriend. If Sandy wasn’t with that other boyfriend any longer would you consider dating her again?

James:  To the woman caller I recognize your voice but I respect you desire to remain anonymous so I will not reveal your name. Yes I had a great relationship with Sandy Erwin. I proposed to her but she stated to me she needed a husband who is home with her most of the time. Since I travel the majority of the year with Sin City Wrestling she could not accept a part-time husband. Even if Sandy came back to me, apologized, and wanted to support me in my wrestling career, I’d have to decline her offer since I was slighted once and I could never trust her again. I’m confident that a relationship between myself and Sandy will never happen again.

Pinky:  Sandy has to understand that we’re not like Sin City Wrestling Management. I’m not disrespecting Management but I will use recent situations as an analogy. Many times they would have wrestlers demanding shots at Title Belts even though those wrestlers didn’t earn their way into contention. Due to numerous circumstances they ended up giving title shot matches to Steve Ramone, Travis Nathaniel Andrews, Members of the Elders, and numerous other wrestlers, who didn’t consistently earn their title shots, but just ran around demanding shots at Title Belts. James is not like that. Sandy got her one shot at the best Title Belt in the world, which is James Tuscini, and she let it slip through her hands. Just because she would return and beg, plead, or demand, another shot it simply will never happen. We are confident that Sandy is forever history.

THE FUTURE...BOTH NEAR TERM AND IN THE FUTURE...OF JAMES TUSCINI

Anthony:  I would like to give the air time over to you two to discuss your upcoming match against Kris at Climax Control 185 in a non-Title match and anything else you wish to comment on concerning your future wrestling career. The time is yours.

We watch as Pinky del Ferrando pulls out a small sheet of paper and we wonder what he is about to present.

Pinky:Kris you’ve talked so much crap since you obtained the Roulette Championship that your bad breath can be smelled from miles away. You need to be happy Management was nice to you and didn’t force you to put the Roulette Title Belt on the line against James this Sunday. I’m sure the match will be a Roulette Rules match which is fine with us. In fact I hope the Roulette Wheel lands on Hardcore Anything Goes Fight Until Only One Wrestler Can Continue because that way you will have no room to whine about your loss when James destroys you!

James:  Kris this will be our first time facing off against each other in Singles competition, one-on-one, and the results of our match will shock you as I’m going to win. I want to have Pinky explain the two previous matches where you and I have been involved to inform the viewers that your claim of two Singles victories over me is a lie.

Pinky:  Kris you’ve had three matches where you and James were involved. Two matches were Tag Team matches and one was a Four Way Ultimate X match as Into the Void VI. Let me give the viewers an explanation of what happened so there is no misunderstanding. The first match was a Tag Team match where you and your brother, as Jet City, faced off against James and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance. It was at Climax Control 168 on Monday, January 2, 2017. In that match Unholy Alliance was totally humiliating you and had the match won numerous times. But you two consistently violated the rules by double-teaming James and Dmitri. Then you went so far as to continually throw James and Dmitri outside the ring until you were able to start a ringside fight. What happened is that Mark Ward stepped in, stopped you from attacking us on the outside of the ring, called the match a Double Disqualification, and then he rescheduled the Tag Team match for Sunday, January 22, 2017 at Inception II.

James:  Kris what happened in that match at Inception II? Before you start jumping up and down and pissing in your pants I remember it was a No-Holds Barred match and No Disqualification. The match ended when Jason, your brother, was able to get me pinned by holding on to my wrestling trunks. I remember mentioning this previously and your response was that it isn’t cheating if there are No Holds Barred and No Disqualification. That’s not the point but here are the points you are missing. Did Jason really have to grab my trunks to get a pin on me? Was he that scared a regular form of pinfall wouldn’t have been enough? Was Jason that unsure of his wrestling abilities? I was able to pin Rage, who now calls himself Jake Sullivan, who is undoubtedly one of the toughest wrestlers to defeat, with a legal legitimate pinfall in the middle of the ring. This proves my point that I don’t have to do drastic and desperate things to win a wrestling match no matter who I’m facing.

Pinky:  So, Kris, let’s move on to the Four Way Ultimate X Roulette Championship match at Into the Void VI on Sunday, May 14, 2017. I cannot deny that you managed to inch your way on the platform and grab the Title Belt to win the match but here is the critical question. Did you pin James for the win? Did you make James submit for the win? Did you totally destroy James and eliminate him from the match for the win? The answers are NO...NO...NO! So where is your claim of having two Singles victories over James? I guess if you want to call a Fatal Four Way Ultimate X Match as “Singles” match even though there were four wrestlers involved then I guess we can concede that one to you. But a Tag Team victory and a Tag Team Draw do not equate into you having Singles victories over James.

James:  I assure you Kris, I’ve faced J2H, Despayre, and Rage, and each of them individually are more than three of you combined. Maybe I didn’t win against J2H and Despayre but I came closer than you’ll have a chance of coming of defeating me Sunday evening. Just remember if you continue to get lucky, and you continue to advance to the point of possibly eclipsing my record as 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion, you may have to face me again to get past ME to obtain that 3rd place position in the Roulette Division. After I whup your ass this Sunday evening you’ll never want to be in a wrestling match against me again.

James and Pinky face each other and high-five.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Anthony:  Would either of you like to make closing comments before our segment ends today?

James:  Thank you Anthony. The future of my wrestling career remains the same as it is now. I’ll gladly accept any matches for Title Belts that Management wishes to assign me to. Of course Unholy Alliance would love to take on the Tag Team Champions for the World Tag Team Title Belts so when Management is ready so are we. If Management would like to send me up to challenge for the Internet, Roulette, or World Championship that would be awesome and I’ll gladly accept those assignments. For now Management appears to want to punish Kris for being a smart ass punk and I’m more than happy to be the one to dish out the punishment upon Kris.

Pinky:  I agree with what James just mentioned. We will not run to Management and beg and plead for shots at Title Belts. We’re not like that. We earn what we get. As far as others in Sin City Wrestling who feel the only way they can justify their existence is to attack others and interfere in their matches I give them ample warning. We’ll not tolerate that nonsense any longer! If you want to attack us, if you want to interfere in our matches, then you need to be ready to suffer the consequences. I won’t tell you at this time what we’ll do to you, because we wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise, but I assure you that getting eaten by an Alligator, or boiled alive, or perhaps being boiled alive while being eaten by an Alligator, would be less painful and traumatic than what we will dish out upon you!

James:  I’ve been hearing backstage rumors stating that this is my ultimate chance to prove I deserve to be in the Roulette Championship hunt again. What the hell is wrong with people? Is this really the best they can come up with for rumors about me? I’ve already proven myself in the Roulette Division. I’ve already obtained a level that Kris is desperately trying to meet and hopefully exceed. I’ve already held the Roulette Title twice. If anyone has something to prove it is Kris. I can’t name one opponent Kris has faced who was at the top of their game and considered as a tough challenger. It’s easy to retain your Title Belt when you face opponents who don’t perform well and don’t show the desire to dethrone a reigning Champion. Kris is the one who need to prove, once and for all, that he deserves to be Roulette Champion. If he can defeat me, which he cannot, this Sunday, then I will gladly hold his hand up in victory and congratulate him on a job well done. I assure you I will not be holding the hand of Kris up in victory as he will lose to me.

Pinky:  I’m sick of morons running around backstage spewing forth rumors and unverified information. Unless you have researched the information you speak then shut the *bleep* up! James is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling and all of you are jealous and that’s the only reason you toss rumors about James out there.

James:  I wish to close my comments by stating to Kris that while you are spewing forth hate, confusion, disillusionment, and doubt in your life and wrestling career, I’m oozing a level of confidence rarely seen in the sport of wrestling. What’s wrong with being confident? Not a damn thing! And, young man, you are going to be schooled by me Sunday evening. But don’t worry Kris. When I defeat you, since it is a non-Title match, you’ll have your ego severely bruised but at least you’ll retain possession of the Roulette Title Belt...for now anyway. There’s no way you can defeat me. My win over you on Sunday will prove to the world you are a joke Roulette Champion.

Pinky:  Anthony before you end the air time I would like to let everyone, especially Kris, that I have been keeping a tally of how many times we have mentioned things during our presentation today. I did this because Kris seems to have some sort of sexual fetish is whining and complaining about how many times an opponent mentions something. So to humor Kris, and to make fun of him, here is my tally of things mentioned during our presentation today. We mentioned James being Roulette Champion THREE times. It was mentioned that James is a two-time Roulette Champion ONE time. It was mentioned that James would like to become a three-time Roulette Champion ONE time. We mentioned that James is currently the 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion TWO times. And, finally, it was mentioned that James will defeat Kris on Sunday and Kris will lose to James on Sunday FOUR times each.

James:  Glad you mentioned that Uncle. Kris the reason we are able to discuss my Roulette Championships, being a multiple champion, my desire to become a three-time Roulette Champion, that I am still the 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion, and that I will win and you will lose on Sunday is that it is all true. When you have truth to talk about there’s no limit on bragging rights and no limit on how many times you are allowed to talk about your achievements. Perhaps one day when you have been able to achieve in the sport of wrestling what I’ve achieved then you will finally have the right to brag as I have now. Thanks for tuning in with us today.

Anthony:  I wish to thank James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando for accepting my request to interview them. I also wish to thank the callers who took their time to call in and ask great questions. James, Pinky, any time you are back in the Atlanta, Georgia, area and you would like to come on my program and present information to the fans please call me as I’m always happy to have you two in my studio.

The theme music for the WSB-TV Channel 2 Sports Program starts to play while the credits roll across the screen. While the credits are rolling we get a shot of James and Pinky thanking Anthony Amey for allowing them on the show. The credits are done and the music dies down and WSB-TV Channel 2 switches to the regularly scheduled news broadcast which is already in progress.