Author Topic: Intimidation, Dreams, A Clean Win  (Read 270 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Intimidation, Dreams, A Clean Win
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:26:18 AM »
 Note:  I have permisson from Dmitri to use him in this promo

INTIMIDATING

Narrator:  Let me recap the past few weeks of James Tuscini in his wrestling career. James didn’t win the Fatal Four Way Roulette Championship match at Into the Void VI on May 14, 2017. Then James Tuscini totally upended the wrestling world by defeated Rage, now going by the name Jake Sullivan, by pinfall at Climax Control 180 on May 28, 2017. James and Dmitri came up a little short against the Bad Boys in a Tag Team match on June 4, 2017. Then James received a shot at J2H and the World Heavyweight Championship at Climax Control 182 on June 11, 2017. Although Tuscini didn’t defeat J2H he gave one hell of a fight and it was a great match all around. Even though most people joke about James Tuscini he is an overall great and intimidating wrestler. Now, at Climax Control 184, James is assigned to take on Jon Dough, of The Members of the Elders Tag Team, with Dmitri in his corner and Eyesnsane in the corner of Dough.

The scene shifts from the Narrator to Duluth, Georgia, where we see James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando sitting in a run-down vacant restaurant that used to be named Pepperoni’s. It is located in a small strips mall on the corner of Buford Highway and Old Peachtree Road. They are sitting at a table discussing blueprints, drawings, and  other things for the renovation and opening of the restaurant. The two will fly out to Long Beach shortly to be in place for Climax Control 184. The cameraman keeps his camera focused on the duo so we know what they are discussing.

James:  You know what Uncle? I’m a damn intimidating wrestler. Look at what happened recently. I took on, and defeated Rage, who now goes by the name Jake Sullivan, by pinfall, at Climax Control 180 on May 28, 2017. Since that time Jake, Rage, Loser, or whatever else he is being called these days, has been babbling like crazy making no sense at all. When I watched his comments leading up to his match against Jeremiah Hardin, for Climax Control 183, Jake was so incoherent I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about. And he kept repeating that he got defeated by James Tuscini. So nice to know I can drive another wrestler insane and that they can’t get me out of their head.

Pinky:  Yeah I saw that too. Just do what you always do which is wrestle to the best of your abilities, always give 100 percent, and never dwell on losses.

The two stop talking for a moment as they look over the blueprints, drawings, and a mock-up of a sign for the store.

PINKY’S DREAM OF RESTAURANT OWNERSHIP

James:  So, Uncle, you really did take the comments others make about me by calling me the Sin City Wrestling’s “Pizza Boy” that you are set to open your own pizza restaurant in Duluth, Georgia. At least we found a nice location. The previous owner had a pizza restaurant here called Pepperoni’s but he mis-managed the restaurant and went out of business. At least we purchased the restaurant for a good price and all the equipment to prepare pizza and other Italian dishes are in place.

Pinky:   I know it will take some time to get the restaurant back in shape and to advertise it properly to bring customers in. I’m a patient man.

James picks up the sign and takes a look at it.

James:  So this is your proposed sign for the restaurant? Let’s have the cameraman get a shot of this so they know what you are thinking about on the sign.

The cameraman gets a shot of the sign and as we view the sign Pinky gives an explanation of the sign.

\'user

Pinky:  I wanted to have my name on the sign so I plan on calling the restaurant Pinky del Ferrando’s Mafia Pizza.  Then I wanted to give my restaurant a Mafia-like tagline so I came up with two of them. Not sure which one I’ll end up using, or if I’ll end up using both, but they are The “Family” Loves Our Pizza and Our Pizza is a “Hit” and I’ll eventually determine where I will go on that.

James:  Whatever you choose will be fine. So, Uncle, you know the restaurant business is saturated in the Atlanta Metro area, and even more so in the City of Duluth, so what are your plans for making sure your Mafia Pizza restaurant is going to be a success?

Pinky:  Simple. I’m gonna make the best damn pizza ever eaten in the Atlanta Metro area. I will be so intimidating that half the pizza restaurants in our area will either go out of business because they can’t compete with me or they lose revenue as customers will snub them for my great food. Intimidation is the key.

James:  Yeah like me intimidating the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. Let’s take a break from thinking about the restaurant to talk about my upcoming match as Climax Control 184.

James and Pinky clear the table of the blueprints, drawings, sign proposal, and other items, and store them in a cabinet. They return to the table to give their comments on Tuscini’s upcoming match against Jon Dough.

James:  Well, Jon, we meet again. This will be the third time I stand opposite you in the ring but the first time in Singles competition.  Now, Jon, let me clear some things up. Our first match was Unholy Alliance versus you and Eyesnsane as Members of the Elders. Do you remember that match? I do. It was on Sunday, February 12, 2017, at Climax Control 171. What happened in that match Dough? Dmitri pinned Eyesnsane for the win that’s what happened. Were you able to break up the pin by Dmitri? Nope! Were you able to put me down and pin me or make me submit? Nope! Did you win that match Jon? Nope! Sure one hell of a lot of “Nopes” in your wrestling history.

Pinky:  How about the next match you had against Unholy Alliance? That was on Sunday, April 30, 2017 at Climax Control 179. Do you remember what happened in that match Jon? Unholy Alliance was, once again, beating your asses into the ground and then, apparently out of nowhere and for no reason at all, the Bad Boys ran to the ring and “supposedly” attacked both of our Tag Teams resulting in a Double Disqualification. Now, Jon, nobody is buying the excuse that you knew nothing about this attack before it happened. There are rumors that you paid Bad Boys to attack us so that Unholy Alliance wouldn’t humiliate you again with another defeat. Yeah, okay, they did the “play acting” well enough to make it look as though they were also attacking your team but the obvious set-up was there and we took the brunt of the attack. You got away with scamming us in that match but remember that we are involved in a Tag Team Number One Contendership Triple Threat match at Summer XXXTreme V. The winner of our match between Unholy Alliance, Members of the Elders, and Black Sheep move on to face the Champions for the Tag Team Title Belts. James and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance will win that match and become Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championship.

James:  So, Jon, here we are at 1-0-1 against your Members of the Elders Tag Team. In case your brain isn’t capable of doing calculations concerning simple math that means you are 0-1-1 against us. Yeah, I know, our match at Climax Control 184 is not a Tag Team match but it does have an impact on how things will go at Summer XXXTreme V. My decisive win over you this Sunday will be the driving force that delivers Unholy Alliance into Summer XXXTreme V with a major advantage.

Pinky:  Here’s how things are going down for our match this Sunday. You are facing James and you have Eyesnsane in your corner. That, without a doubt, means Eyesnsane will be stupid enough to try to interfere in the match to screw James out of a win. Before you go down that small dark dead-end alley I wish to remind you that James has me and Dmitri in his corner. Should Eyesnsane decide to interfere in the match he will be dealt with in an extremely harsh manner. I will not go into details on what would happen to him but if you remember the nursery rhyme of Humpty Dumpty then remember the part that after Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and got broken the saying goes, “All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.” Words of warning that need to be heeded.

James:  Jon I hope you don’t mind me asking a few questions and making a few observations. First I still wonder why you have such a big green head. Not sure why your head is so big when your brain is extremely small. Also with that green glow of your head I feel like I’m wrestling a Granny Smith apple. Watch and learn in our match because I’m going to show you what a super intelligent, highly talented, 100 percent dedicated wrestler is about. I know you don’t understand the concept of being intelligent, talented, and dedicated to the sport of wrestling so I cannot expect you to fully understand my comments. Now, Jon, before you launch into stupid comments that portray you as being less intelligent than we already know you are let me make the statements so you  won’t humiliate yourself by still being dumb enough to make those comments. Then again you probably will make the comments even after I gave you a warning so have it your way. You see, Jon, you and Eyesnsane got lucky when you won the Tag Team Championship on October 23, 2016.  It has to be absolute dumb luck because 28 days later you lost the Tag Team Championship. When Unholy Alliance wins the Tag Team Championship we will hold it a hell of a lot longer than 28 days.

Pinky:  James we are done here so we need to get to our apartment, get our bags, and fly out to Long Beach. Dmitri said he would meet us in our dressing room at the Walter Pyramid in Long Beach, California.

* SEVERAL HOURS LATER JAMES TUSCINI AND PINKY DEL FERRANDO’S FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA TO LOS ANGELES IS COMPLETED. THE NEXT SCENE WE SEE IS JAMES TUSCINI, PINKY DEL FERRANDO, AND DMITRI, RELAXING IN THE DRESSING ROOM OF TUSCINI DISCUSSING TUSCINI’S UPCOMING MATCH AGAINST JON DOUGH *

A CLEAN MATCH WITH A CLEAN WIN

James:  Thanks for joining us today Dmitri. You sure had a tough match against Calvin Harris at Climax Control 183. Too bad the match ended in a Double Disqualification Draw. I thought you had that match won.

Dmitri:  Well it seems to be like that a lot lately. Like when Kris and Jason Halc had to keep throwing us outside the ring and attack us to force a Double Disqualification Draw instead of us winning the match. I had Calvin Harris  beat but he pulled the same nonsense of throwing me outside the ring and then attacking me. The Referee had no choice but to call a Draw. There will be other times in the future and I will enact revenge for what happened.

James: Although the two of you are at ringside you know how I am and I don’t want you two to initiate anything during the match. As I’ve always said if my opponent and their friends initiate an attack or interference then you two have full authority to do whatever it takes to neutralize them. I want to win this match against Jon Dough fairly and honestly within the rules of the match. I want a clean match with a clean win. I don’t want my win tainted by you two doing something that assists me in the win. I also would be pissed off if you two did something that caused me to be disqualified and lose the match.

Both Pinky and Dmitri comment they will honor the request of James and not instigate anything during the match.

James:  Jon I don’t know why in the hell Management keeps you and Eyesnsane on the Roster. I don’t know why they keep honoring you with matches involving Title Belts when you have not earned the right to face anyone for any Championship. I fail to understand how you two, as a Tag Team and individually, can barely win one out of five matches and yet you get still end up in Title matches.

Pinky:  Oh, James, that’s an easy one to figure out. Jon Dough and Eyesnsane are what you call “sacrifices” to the wrestling gods. By sending them into wrestling matches they end up making the other wrestlers look good. Let’s just say that John Dough and Eyesnsane are the “Frankie Williams” of Sin City Wrestling.

Dmitri:  Do you mind clarifying that comment Pinky? Some of the fans might be too young to remember who Frankie Williams was.

Pinky:  Frankie Williams was a professional wrestler but I would use the term “wrestler” sparingly to describe him. I have no idea how many matches Frankie Williams had in his career but I can tell you that he lost nearly every match he was involved in. He was the epitome of what a Jobber is in the sport of wrestling. I would even go so far as to call him ”The Jobber’s Jobber.  At one point in time the Mirriam-Webster Dictionary was going to include a photo of Frankie Williams under their description of the term Jobber but they ran into trademark issues on his name and image so they decided against it. So that, in a nutshell, is what Jon Dough and Eyesnsane are and that is why they end up against a lot of talented wrestlers and Champions to be offered as a sacrifice.

Dmitri:  Thanks for the clarification Pinky.

James:  Jon I could easily defeat you in less than five minutes this Sunday but I won’t do that to the fans. They paid their money to see good wrestling matches. Even though you suck as a wrestler since I have outstanding wrestling ability I can still make our match look good even though it should be a five minute squash over you. I will probably allow you to put a few moves and holds on me so that I can easily get out of them to piss you off and amuse the crowd. But when the time comes to end the match and get my win I’m not sure I’ll be satisfied with a mere pinfall. I get way more enjoyment out of applying a submission hold and listening to my opponent cry out from the pain and beg me to release the hold. Submission holds are really fun Jon. Won’t be fun for you but it will be a hell of a lot of fun for me. See you Sunday evening.

James is done with his comments for today and that means Pinky and Dmitri are also not going to comment further. Tuscini informs the cameraman they are finished commenting so the cameraman cuts his camera feed. Our screen goes black for a moment until the Network can put up a commercial break.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:26:54 AM by JamesTuscini »