Author Topic: I'm Honored  (Read 263 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I'm Honored
« on: June 07, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
 I’M HONORED

Narrator:  Once again things didn’t go well for Unholy Alliance, James Tuscini and Dmitri, in the Tag Team Division. This time it was against The Bad Boys, Mickey Carroll and Dax Beckett, and it was a clean victory for the Number One Contenders. Oh man what a great match we are going to be blessed with when we see Bad Boys take on Team BJ for the Tag Team Championship.

DOWN AND BACK UP AGAIN

The Network cuts to a scene of James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando walking in the backstage area at the BeeHoldzil Fighting Scouts Events Center in Fort Defiance, Arizona. The roving cameraman catches up with them and they allow the cameraman to shadow them to air everything they do and say so there is no doubt what was said and done.

James:  Well, Uncle, we gave it our best shot but Unholy Alliance came up short again in the Tag Team Division. Not sure what’s going on but sometimes I feel as if Unholy Alliance is dropping like flies hitting a bug zapper and our winning percentage in Tag Team competition is down to 38 percent. Even I have to admit it is difficult to remain competitive in a Division when you are not defeating the better teams.

Pinky:  Don’t concern yourself with that James. Remember what you always say that it is giving 100 percent in every match that counts. So you lost in Tag Team competition again. It happens.

As Pinky ends his sentence a runner from the SCW Management Office runs up and hands an envelope to Pinky del Ferrando. He doesn’t say a word and runs off leaving James and Pinky wondering what the envelope contains. Pinky opens the envelope and reads the note.

Pinky:  Holy Shit!

James:  Uh oh! Is it that bad Uncle?

Pinky:  Uh...no...it’s actually great news! You’ve been assigned to a match against J2H at Climax Control 182 and the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line! The note further states it was J2H who asked for you to be assigned to this match because he’s tired of facing wrestlers who don’t take wrestling seriously and since he knows you do he feels you would be a great challenge for him.

James:  Don’t bullshit me Uncle! Give me that note!

James reads the note for himself. The look on his face proves to us that Pinky was telling the truth about what the note said. We watch as James’ jaw drops and he stands there with his mouth open.

Pinky:  Close your mouth James otherwise you might get a bug flying into your mouth.

Tuscini closes his mouth and the two start walking down the hallway to go to their dressing room.

I’M HONORED

James:  I wish to say to J2H that I’m honored he sees me as a worthy opponent, as a challenge, as someone who he feels can push him to his limits and beyond. Everyone knows I am a fan of J2H, Rage, and Steve Ramone. It’s always hard for me to face someone I admire in the wrestling ring but as a wrestler I am here to do my job and to give 100 percent at all times. I proved against Ramone and Rage that I can take the hits and dish them out. I also showed that I have great ring presence and if my opponent has a mental lapse, gets distracted, or becomes overly confident, that I’m quick to take advantage of them.

Pinky:  Just do what you always do and that is give 100 percent in every match. However the results of the matches turn out so be it. The fact that you are aggressive and dedicated to the sport of wrestling, and you are willing to face anyone Management assigns you to face, and you don’t run around demanding shots at Title Belts, has been the bright spotlight on your career.

James and Pinky arrive at their dressing room where they walk in, grab a few beers from the refrigerator, and take a seat on the couch to continue with their comments.

UNCLE PINKY’S RECENT MAFIA ASSIGNMENT

James: I noticed you’ve been quiet concerning the recent assignment the Mafia gave to you. Usually you’re vocal about the assignments. Did everything go well on this assignment? Did you successfully accomplish the assignment? What’s going on?

Pinky:  It’s not that I can’t talk about the assignment it’s that I don’t want to talk about it since it was rather disgusting and I feel bad for what I was asked to do.

James:  Come on Uncle you can tell me.

Pinky:  I can only state that I had to take out a lot of things and it got ugly. Let’s just say I wouldn’t want to have been assigned to the clean-up crew on that assignment. Being in the crew that took them out was enough for me. Please drop it James as I’m not going to talk about that Mafia assignment.

James:  Okay. I got it. Let’s talk about my upcoming match with J2H then.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, CLIMAX CONTROL 182, SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 2017

James:  There’s some things I wish to get out in the open. Everyone knows I’m a fan of J2H. Anyone who can hold the World Heavyweight Championship as long as he has commands attention and respect. I know that seems like an odd comment when all you hear from the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling is how much they detest J2H. Nothing more than Jealousy as they are not able to accomplish what J2H has accomplished. Although I admire J2H, and I guess you can say I idolize him, I don’t let that get in the way of giving my best performance. Over the years I’ve seen people in sports fail to accomplish something because they faced off against their idol and choked. They feel it is disrespectful to break a record their idol obtained, or to defeat them in a game, or to hurt them if it is in a sport where you can get hurt. One example comes to mind. It was in the NFL and it concerned the Superbowl. I forgot which Superbowl and the teams involved but I remember the concept. One team in the Superbowl had been there many times before and had one of the greatest Quarterbacks of all time. That Quarterback had brought that team numerous Superbowl victories. The other team, although making it to the Superbowl a few times before, did it with different Quarterbacks. They did an interview with the Quarterback of the team that was going up against the team with the exceptionally successful Quarterback. He made the comment he felt bad having to face his idol in the Superbowl and that he would feel bad defeating him. Right then I said to myself that he’s already lost the game due to doubt and his fear of defeating his idol. Sure enough the Superbowl came and this young Quarterback choked and lose the game to his idol.

Pinky:  That’s why you go into every game, every match, whatever it might be, with the intention to win. If you win fine. If you give your best effort and you don’t win that’s also fine. But to choke because you don’t want to defeat the player you idolize, or break one of their records, goes beyond stupid.

James:  James please understand some things. Although I idolize you I don’t fear you and I surely don’t worry about what it means to defeat you. To give analogies say I was a boxer in the days of Muhammad Ali and he was supposedly the greatest boxer of his day. If I was his opponent and I idolized him I would go in with the intention to win. I wouldn’t back off. I would take the fight to him. If I defeat him then I become the greatest. The same goes whether you are passing a record someone set such as scoring, yards passing, home runs, it doesn’t matter what record they have that you break you go in, do it, and move on as the person everyone else goes after. Yes you’re a great World Heavyweight Champion. You’ve faced some of the best in the business and took most of them out. You are always in matches thinking your way around the ring and around your opponent. Sometimes it is 100 percent wrestling skills and a clean win and other times it is less than 100 percent on the legal side and you pull off a victory. No I’m not denouncing you for doing whatever it takes to win as that’s often what it is about in the sport of wrestling. James you have been placed on a pedestal for people to look up to you. The spotlight is on you. You are the face of Sin City Wrestling right now. You are the person with the largest target on your back. You talk shit and you’re able to back it up. I admire that in an opponent. I admire the fact that you asked for me to be assigned to this match. But if you think I’m gonna back down, even 1 percent, in our match you think wrong. Even if I don’t win this match I will come out of the match knowing I gave my best for the match. Understand that I enter our match with the intention of being the face of Sin City Wrestling, to be placed on the pedestal with the spotlight on me for people to worship, and I have no problem donning the biggest target in Sin City Wrestling on my back. Neither of us can know for sure how our match will turn out. All we can do is go at each other, giving all we’ve got, and when the dust settles we will find out which one of us has our hand raised in victory by the Referee.

Pinky:  There’s a lot people don’t know about James Tuscini. For instance he’s not afraid of anyone in Sin City Wrestling. Don’t get me wrong with that comment and think that he would do something stupid with someone who is violent and who attacks everyone for no valid reason. James is intelligent and although he will take any match, head on, full speed ahead, and perform to the best of his abilities, he’s not going to risk a career-ending injury just because someone else is an asshole. James is a rare type of wrestler in that he constantly thinks ahead like you do in a Chess game. He calculates what his opponent is likely to do and he takes appropriate action to prevent his opponent from accomplishing it. We can’t lie and say that works all the time because it doesn’t. If any wrestler believes they can counter everything every opponent throws at them they are only deceiving themselves.

James stands up and walks into the kitchen. He returns with a few additional beers and several hotdogs in buns on a plate. He places the items on the coffee table and then he sits down to continue today’s comments. Both chomp down on the hotdogs and wash them down with the beer.

James:  You want to know what I find interesting James? At Climax Control 181 you made a contract with Lord Raab to face him at Summer Xtreme V where you put the World Heavyweight Championship up against his Internet Championship with the winner becoming a double champion. But here’s the most interesting thing recently James. Twitter is lit up big time. Some are comments about why I got a shot at you and the World Heavyweight Title Belt. But even that’s not the most interesting and telling thing on Twitter. I’ve seen Twitter lit up with questions. Questions that make you wonder if anyone believes in you anymore. Questions like “If James Tuscini defeats J2H and becomes World Heavyweight Champion will Lord Raab still have his match at Summer Xtreme V for the World Championship but against Tuscini instead of J2H?” Wow! Talk about people on Twitter seeing the writing on the wall eh? I make a promise right now that when I defeat you, and I become Sin City Wrestling’s World Heavyweight Champion, I will humor Lord Raab and let him have his match at Summer Xtreme V. I honestly have no problem becoming a double champion.

Pinky:  Preach it Nephew!

James:  So, James, I know what I’m thinking, and you know what I’m thinking, but what are you thinking? After all I wasn’t the one who requested this match against you for the World Heavyweight Championship. You requested it and now you’ve got it. Of course the saying goes that Hell is getting what you ask for so remember that when your world crumbles around you on Sunday night. But still I thank you for the comments that you feel I’m a challenge and that I’ll push you to your limits and that’s what you want. You didn’t get to be the longest-reigning World Champion by losing a lot of matches. I’m not coming into our match to disappoint you. I’m not coming into our match to prove anything to anyone. I’m coming into this match to do my best and I have every intention of walking away as the Sin City Wrestling World Champion. Do you think that makes me over-confident? What are you thinking? What did you expect me to do with an offer at a shot at the World Championship turn it down? If that’s what you thought and I didn’t do what you thought I would do then blame yourself.

Pinky:  I can’t remember the boxers involved or what year it was but I believe it was in the mid-1980’s when this happened. I remember several things about how this Title match came about. It was in one of the lighter weight classes. The Number One Contender for the Title Belt became ill and wasn’t able to perform. Of course the Champion was upset and rather than cancel the event the Boxing Association came up with a solution. They selected a Boxer who was not in Contender status for the Title Belt. They actually went so deep that I believe the Boxer they selected was ranked something like 37th on the list. He was a Filipino and being that far down on the rankings made it a sure thing that the Champion would have a very easy “warm up” fight and walk away with the Title Belt still around his waist. As I watched the fight it was apparent that this Filipino kid decided he had nothing to lose. He took the fight to the Champion. He never backed down. I also cannot remember if it was a Knockout or a Decision by the Judges but the 37th ranked boxer, the Filipino, who everyone said was a weak sacrifice for the Champion, defeated the Champion and walked away as the newly crowned Champion. Hmmm will history be repeated this Sunday evening?

James:  That’s how I would love to see our match go down this Sunday. I would love to walk in, show the world what I’m made of, and walk away from the match as the newly crowned World Champion. And, James, I’m such a nice guy that when I become World Champion by defeating you I will even honor the challenge you made to Lord Raab to defend the World Championship against his Internet Championship at Summer Xtreme V. Why would I do that when the agreement was between you and Raab? Because I’m a man of my word and I’d hate to see Raab disappointed. Then again when he faces me to challenge for the World Championship and I defeat him then I become the dual champion holding both the World and Internet Title Belts. How about that for an ending to a story that people thought was impossible? Nothing is impossible James. Nothing!

James and Pinky down the remaining hotdogs and the remaining cans of beer. Both let out a loud burp to release the gas bubbles from the beer.

James: * BUUUURRRRPPPP!!!! *

Pinky:  * BLLLLEEEEAAAATTTT!!! *

James and Pinky laugh and high-five each other then they relax to finish up their comments.

James:  So, James, where are we at this point in time and what has happened leading up to this match on June 11, 2017? Have you won all your matches cleanly without cheating or interference? No you have not. But I give you credit that the majority of your wins have been legitimate and legal under the rules and stipulations of those matches. Not all my matches have been perfectly sweet and innocent as there have been many cases where interference was perpetrated for the benefit of my opponent and those on my side had to step in and kick some ass. Some occasions this resulted in my opponent being disqualified. Other times our team was disqualified because the Referee was an idiot. Other times it ended up in a double Disqualification. Several times it ended up as a win for my opponent and other times it ended up as a win for me..

Pinky:  J2H, as James has mentioned numerous times, we have respect for you, we admire you and your accomplishments, and you’ve been one hell of a great World Heavyweight Champion. But you need to understand there are two people on the side of James Tuscini and they are me and Dmitri. We are not going to do anything to interfere in the match for the benefit of Tuscini. We will, however, not hesitate to step in and kick the shit out of anyone who tries to interfere on your behalf. Yeah it might end up in a Battle Royal at ringside but if that’s what it takes to ensure you and James have a fair and quality match then so be it.

James:  Before I make closing comments today I would like to say something. James I know you will consult the book titled Wrestling Insults for Dummies and I’m sure you will go from A to Z and hurl every dumb, stupid, and lame insult you find in that book at me. The bottom line is that insults don’t win wrestling matches. Put-downs don’t win wrestling matches. Cursing don’t win wrestling matches. The only thing that wins wrestling matches is wrestling ability and being able to think during a match. With the exception of begging people for interference in a match to gain a victory all the other bullshit people try to use to intimidate an opponent doesn’t work. Lame, stupid, moronic, childish, elementary school, put-down and insults only make me laugh and more determined to win. Please do me a favor James. Put your book down. Look me in the eyes. Take me on straight up in our match Sunday evening with no cheating or interference. If you can defeat me without interference and cheating then that’s the way to earn my respect. What’s it gonna be James?

Pinky:  Nicely said Nephew!

James:  I’m looking forward to our match. I’m honored you asked for me to be in this match. I’m honored that Management accepted your request. I’m honored to be in the same ring with you. But, James, when the bell rings all the sugar and spice and everything nice shit ends, when the Timekeeper rings the bell, it is time to unleash two angry Pitbulls in a dog fight and this fight is for the biggest prize in Sin City Wrestling. Although I am 10 inches taller than you and 65 pounds heavier with a wrestler of your level of performance size doesn’t matter. I’ve seen you take on many wrestlers bigger than I am and you came out with the win. I know this will not be an easy match for me but the last thing I want is an easy opponent. Since the day I arrived in Sin City Wrestling in February 2016 I made it clear I didn’t want Management to go easy on me. I wanted them to give me tough opponents to push me to perform at a higher level. That’s exactly what Management did and now here I am at the highest level in Sin City Wrestling. This may sound odd to most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, because too many of them have huge egos, but I wish you the best in our match. I want you to perform at your best. I want you to push me to the edge of the Twilight Zone and back. Whether I win or lose this match, although I have every intention of winning, I want it known that I gave all I had during the match. You gave me this opportunity because you wanted to be pushed hard and challenged by someone who could bring the fight to you. I have no intention of disappointing you. Again I thank you for giving me this opportunity and we shall see how the match ends up. With that said I will see you Sunday evening.

James and Pinky tell the cameraman their comments are done and he can cut the feed. He waits to cut the feed so that we can watch as Pinky and James clean up the plates and toss out the beer cans. When they are done cleaning up that’s when the cameraman cuts his feed and the Network goes to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:25:51 AM by JamesTuscini »