Author Topic: When Your Opponent Comes to Your Match With Doubts  (Read 257 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
When Your Opponent Comes to Your Match With Doubts
« on: April 20, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
 WHEN YOUR OPPONENT COMES INTO YOUR MATCH WITH DOUBTS ON THEIR MIND YOU HAVE ALREADY WON THE MATCH BEFORE THE BELL RINGS

Narrator:  Some interesting things happened recently. First it was Ryan Keys claiming that James Tuscini was out of contention for the Roulette Championship and that he was so far off the RADAR that his image didn’t show up on the screen. Then we saw Karma rise up and knock Xander Bishop out of contention so Tuscini now shows up on the RADAR screen and he is considered for the Roulette Championship. Then a match was scheduled between James Tuscini and Steve Ramone for Climax Control 177 and Steve “conveniently” suffers an “injury” that prevents him from making the match with James. How “appropriate” was the timing on that “injury” huh? Then Management decided to have Tuscini face off against the current Roulette Champion, Ryan Keys, in a non-Title match at Climax Control 178, and they decided to put Steve Ramone into the match as Guest Referee. Let’s see what James and Pinky have to say about this.  But before we go to those comments they asked that the Network run a “flashback” video to show you what happened during the move of James and Pinky from San Francisco to Atlanta, Georgia, which took place the week of April 9, 2017.

* FLASHBACK to the move of James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando from San Francisco to Atlanta which took place the week of April 9, 2017 *

The scene opens at the home of James and Pinky in San Francisco. As the cameraman pans around the house we see they’ve already packed most of their stuff. What the movers have left is load the pre-packed boxes on the truck, load furniture, and pack those items James and Pinky were not able to pack. Both James and Pinky are carrying two suitcases as they walk toward the door to exit the house.

James:  I appreciate having a cameraman here to present what we are doing to the fans but we’re running out the door to catch a flight to Atlanta, Georgia. The cameraman will accompany us on the trip to Atlanta, Georgia, so keep you informed on what we are doing. I spoke with an apartment complex in Duluth, Georgia, which is about 20 miles Northeast of Atlanta, and we’ll be leasing a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment while Pinky is on assignment with the Italian Mafia in the Atlanta Metro area. After we take care of leasing the apartment we’ll purchase a vehicle then drive up to Philadelphia to attend Climax Control 177.

Pinky:  After Climax Control 177 we’ll return to Duluth, Georgia, and wait for the moving company to arrive with our furniture and stuff. Once everything is in place in our apartment we’ll drive up to Washington DC for Climax Control 178.

James:  Duluth, Georgia, although part of the Atlanta Metro area, isn’t well organized for public transportation as San Francisco is. That’s why we’ll be purchasing a Hyundai Santa Fe. What color do want us to get Uncle?

Pinky:  Get a black one. I’ve always felt that coming up on someone with a huge black SUV makes you feel like you’re Darth Vader intimidating them. Get their largest, most powerful, and fully loaded version. Money is no object. Well not when you’re paying for it instead of me.

James: Don’t worry Uncle. I’ll dock your pay until you’ve paid for half the cost of the SUV. Enough talking and joking. We need to get to San Francisco International Airport and catch our flight to Atlanta.

James and Pinky, along with the cameraman, exit the home.

* later in the afternoon – Atlanta, Georgia *

James, Pinky, and the cameraman, have arrived at Atlanta International Airport. They make their way to baggage claim and after they get their bags they get into the vehicle hired to  transport them to the apartment complex in Duluth, Georgia. James, Pinky, and the cameraman get into the vehicle and they take off from Atlanta Airport for Duluth.

* 30 minutes later *

The three arrive at the apartment complex in Duluth, Georgia. James, Pinky, and the cameraman exit the vehicle and walk into the Leasing Office of the apartment complex. They are greeted by the Leasing Agent named Robin.

Robin:  Hi! You must be James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando? But who is this third person? Is he with you?

James:  Yes we’re James and Pinky. Thanks for the nice welcome. This guy is our cameraman traveling with us to show our fans what we are doing.

Robin:  Okay. We’ve been expecting you. Let’s go up to Building 14 where I’ll show you the apartment we have for you. If it meets your approval you can complete the Lease Agreement and we’re done with the deal.

Robin, James, and Pinky, exit the Leasing Office to visit the apartment in Building 14 but the cameraman remains in the Leasing Office. The Network runs commercials while the three are out of the Leasing Office. The commercial break is over and Robin, James, and Pinky, walk into the leasing office to finalize the Lease Agreement.

James:  Can you do a two year Lease? My Uncle Pinky has a two year assignment in the Atlanta Area and if we can get the Lease for the entire time that would be nice.

Robin:  I’m sorry but the longest Lease period we have for new residents is 14 months. That will bring you up to June 2018 and then at that point you can renew for a one year period.

James:  That’s fine. We’ll do the Lease now and have our stuff moved into the apartment next week.

James and Pinky finalize the Lease Agreement with Robin. She hands them a copy of the completed documents and the keys for the apartment and mailbox. They thank Robin for her time. They tell the cameraman they’re leaving for the Hyundai dealership. They get back into the transportation vehicle and drive to the Hyundai dealership to purchase their Santa Fe.

The drive to Rick Case Hyundai is less than five minutes since it is a short distance from the apartment complex. They enter and talk to R. J. who they talked to on the phone about the SUV purchase. They are shown a new black Hyundai Santa Fe that is fully loaded and they don’t hesitate to purchase it in cash. R. J. finalizes the paperwork and they are handed the keys. James, Pinkym and the cameraman transfer stuff from the transportation vehicle they used to come from Atlanta Airport to Duluth, Georgia. When they’re done they thank the transportation driver, pay him nicely for his time, and the three get into their Santa Fe for the drive to Philadelphia for Climax Control 177.

* after the long drive to Philadelphia *

The cameraman fires up his camera as James parks their Santa Fe in the area reserved for Sin City Wrestling personnel. James and Pinky retrieve their suitcases from the Santa Fe while the cameraman retrieves his equipment. The three make their way into the Arena and down the hallway to the dressing room where James and Pinky will be residing until Climax Control 177 is over. James goes into one bedroom where he tosses his suitcases on the bed while Pinky enters the other bedroom and does the same. The two return to the living room and plop down on the couch to relax and provide some comments.

James:  That was an interesting drive. Just a little longer in distance than traveling from San Francisco to San Diego. Then again it wasn’t a straight shot like the San Francisco to San Diego trip. We had to leave Duluth, Georgia and head Northeast on Interstate 85, connect to Interstate 985, to get to Interstate 95. Although we were to be at Climax Control 177 for a match with Steve Ramone we were informed that the match is tentatively rescheduled for Climax Control 179 due to an injury to Steve Ramone. With that on the table we will discuss various other items.

Pinky:  Recently the rumor mill has been kicking in again. Seems like other wrestlers and managers in Sin City Wrestling, some sports programs, and some of the fans, are talking as if James is washed up and finished in the sport of wrestling. Some of these jackasses are claiming that I’m also washed up and finished as a Manager. Seriously? The only reason you assholes are spreading rumors is that you’re running scared from me and James. You know what we’re capable of and you know that James is about to run up the Championship flagpole, raise his flag to the top of the flagpole, and by the end of the year he will have obtained at least two of the four Title Belts available in Sin City Wrestling. Just as we’re preparing to move to the Atlanta area so James is preparing to move on the Championships in Sin City Wrestling.

James:  Here’s the bottom line for you doubters. If you think I’m washed up in the sport of wrestling then put your money where your mouth is. Place your bets on my opponents for every match from here out. Don’t be cheap sons of bitches and bet $10 here and $10 there. If you’re so damn confident I’m washed up, and that I’m gonna lose wrestling matches, bet $1,000 or more. Those placing bets for me to win are going to make a hell of a lot more money that those of you who are idiots and bet on my opponents to win. When you bet on my opponents and lose your money don’t run to me and whine as I’ll laugh and spit in your face.

Pinky del Ferrando asks the cameraman to notify the Network to be ready to run the video they gave to the Network. Pinky tells him he will let him know when the Network should start the video.

Pinky:  I’m gonna have the network run a video showing you we mean business. Since there has been so much interference in James’ matches to try to cheat him out of winning, I’ve taken it upon myself to ensure that anyone perpetrating interference against James is going to suffer the consequences to the point they will never want to think of interfering in matches, attacking me or James before or after a match, or anywhere else on the planet, ever again. What this means is that it is ass kicking time and James and I are doing the ass kicking. We’ve donned the steel-toed ass kicking boots and your asses are the ones that will be getting kicked. Could you have the Network run our video please?

The Network starts the video and we see a scene of what looks like a dark basement or storage room in building, or something resembling those. What we see is a mannequin hanging from the ceiling by chains wrapped around the wrists. The mannequin is dangling from the ceiling while Pinky del Ferrando walks up. We notice a table nearby with items such as a baseball bat, a tire iron, some barbed wire, duct tape, and a few other interesting items on it. If we didn’t know better we would think we were in play room designed by Chris Shipman.

Pinky del Ferrando walks over to the dangling mannequin.

Pinky:  So you think James is a washed up over-the-hill wrestler but you decided to try to interfere in his match recently? I guess you were so confident he’s washed up that you felt the need to interfere in his match to try and cost him the match? If he was as washed up as you thought he was there wouldn’t have been a need for you to get involved where you didn’t belong.

Pinky picks up the tire iron and walks over to the mannequin. Pinky takes several whacks on the knee of one of the legs of the mannequin. It is apparent the knee of the mannequin is shattered and the leg is useless.

Pinky: Take that asshole! I told you if you interfere in James’ matches you will suffer the consequences! You bragged and boasted but guess what? Your bragging and boasting don’t have a leg to stand on! Literally!

Pinky del Ferrando drops the tire iron and he goes over and picks up the baseball bat. He walks up to the back of the dangling mannequin and starts whacking the mannequin in the back. After numerous blows it is apparent the spine of the mannequin is broken. Pinky drops the baseball bat.

Pinky:  So, punk ass, you thought you were going to be able to interfere in matches of James and talk shit to us eh? Guess you’re not able to back up those claims. Hard for you to be a smart ass with a broken back.

Pinky grabs a step ladder and sets it up in front of the mannequin. He goes to the table and picks up a string of barbed wire and a roll of duct tape. Pinky climbs the ladder and wraps the string of barbed wire around the head of the mannequin ensuring the barbed wire is in the mouth of the mannequin. Pinky twists the barbed wire together behind the head of the mannequin which causes the barbed wire inside the mannequin’s mouth to dig in deep. Pinky then wraps duct tape around the head of the mannequin to ensure the barbed wire will not come loose.

Pinky:  This is for all you piss ants who think you can talk shit about me and James. You think that you won’t be held accountable for what you say? Hard to talk smack when you have barbed wire wrapped around your head and in your mouth and duct taped together eh?

Pinky pulls on a latch that releases the mannequin from the chains suspending it from the ceiling. The mannequin drops to the floor with a thud. The mannequin lands face down with the broken leg off at an unusual angle. Both arms are out to the side of the mannequin. Pinky retrieves a set of handcuffs and he pulls the arms of the mannequin back and cuffs them together. Pinky then lifts up on the handcuffs which causes the mannequin to lift off the floor. Pinky releases his grip to allow the mannequin to flop to the floor. He does this numerous times until he is satisfied of his work.

Pinky:  This is a graphic depiction, and a warning, of what I’m capable of doing, and willing to do, to anyone who interferes in the matches James is in, or attempts to attack us before, during, or after a match, or attempts to assault us outside of a venue where we’re wrestling. There’s no more being nice about this. There are no more rules to follow. There’s no longer a “stand back and take names” policy as the policy has changed to “step up and kick ass and take no names” and that is my motto from here out. You want to f*ck with me and James then you damn sure better be ready for us to f*ck with you! If you think this 64 year old Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian is too old to kick your ass and make you wish you were dead then try me!

The video ends and we have a momentary black screen until they feed is restored and we return to James and Pinky in their dressing room.

Pinky:  There you go. Take heed of what you saw in that video and know that next time it may be you instead of a mannequin. I can already hear the stupid comments from the stupid people. Things like you think it is amusing that I beat up on a mannequin instead of a real human being. Okay shall we evaluate dumb ass comments like that? What if I did bring a real live human into the room and broke their legs, and their spine, and wrapped and taped barbed wire around their head? Oh then you would have a problem with that. I could have shown you how disgusting and evil I am by pulling the wings off flies. Or maybe pouring lighter fluid on a cat’s balls and watching him try to lick the pain way? Maybe I could have brought some dogs into the room and played a sound that only they could hear until they go crazy from the noise. Yes I could have done all those things, and more, but I don’t know who might be watching so I felt giving a demonstration on a mannequin was a better choice. Just because my demonstration was with a mannequin doesn’t mean I won’t beat the hell out of anyone who wants to try to attack us or interfere in the matches of James.

James:  Nice way to give them a warning Uncle.

Pinky:  Thanks James. As stated everyone has been warned. To give you an analogy if you were given a warning that if you stick a metal fork into a live electrical outlet you are going to get your dumb ass electrocuted, and you still stick the metal fork into the live electrical outlet and get the beejeebers shocked out of you, that’s your fault and nobody else’s. And if you’re really stupid, like most of you in Sin City Wrestling are, and you get up after getting shocked, and again stick the metal fork into the electrical outlet, and get shocked again, it proves my point that you are stupid moronic fools. I’ve warned you so you cannot use the excuse you didn’t know ahead of time. If you’re too damn stupid, or too damn arrogant, or too over-confident, and you want to try me to see if I’m the real deal go ahead, do it, I dare you! When you wake up in the Intensive Care Unit be sure to ask the medical personnel what happened. When they tell you that you f*cked with Pinky del Ferrando and he, as a 64 year old Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian, f*cked you up like he promised he would then you will realize I wasn’t kidding.

James:  As for me I’ll do my talking in the wrestling ring, using my wrestling skills, to defeat opponents, and once again move up into title contention. Unfortunately I have to wait until my match with Steve Ramone is rescheduled to destroy him again.

* The FLASHBACK is finished and we return to real time current happenings as James and Pinky get ready for Climax Control 178 *

When we return to visit with James Tuscini and Pinky Del Ferrando we find them at the Bender Arena in Washington DC.  They are holding a press conference in the conference room. James and Pinky are standing at the podium to address the crowd in attendance. They’ve already made it clear to the people in attendance that they are not going to allow anyone to ask questions. What will happen is James and Pinky talk, the people in attendance listen, and that’s final.

James:  My match with Steve Ramone, that was scheduled for Climax Control 177, was scratched and I believe it is in the process of being rescheduled. I doubt that even that match will take place with Ramone nursing a fake injury to get out of meeting me again. If I was 1-3-1 against another wrestler I wouldn’t want to rush in to face them either. What about me? I’m 3-1-1 against Ramone so I.m anxious to have another match with him so I can go 4-1-1 on him. But since Ramone is playing the “fake injury” game Management decided to give me a chance to kick Ryan Keys’ ass again at Climax Control 178. Unfortunately this is a non-Title match, and Steve Ramone seems healthy enough to serve as Guest Referee, but at least I get to prove, once again, why Keys is winless against me. Yes you heard me correctly. I’m 3-0 against Ryan Keys. He’s coming into our match with a dismal zero percent winning against me. Damn I love those odds! From what I’m hearing if I win against Ryan Keys I most likely will push Steve Ramone out of the Number One Contendership for the Roulette Championship. Either that or Management will consider us both Number One Contenders and schedule us for a Triple Threat against Ryan Keys at Into The Void VI. However it works out is fine with me. Remember I’m 3-1-1 against Ramone and 3-0 against Keys. You know damn well you would have a woodie right now if you were 6-1-1 combined against Steve Ramone and Ryan Keys as I am.

Pinky:  Let’s get this straight out in the open. You saw the video where I showed you how much damage I’m willing to put on anyone who tries to interfere in the matches James is in, or if they try to attack us before, during, or after a match, or anywhere else on the planet. Get this through your thick heads. James doesn’t need cheating to defeat Ryan Keys or anyone else. He doesn’t need interference to defeat Ryan Keys or anyone else. James doesn’t need weapons to defeat anyone in non-Hardcore Rules matches. James is the epitome of a wrestler who can defeat anyone, on any day, in any type of match, by remaining fully within the rules of the match.

James:  Ryan I’ll beat you down and subdue you in the wrestling ring legally in accordance with the rules this Sunday evening. The destruction I place upon you legally in the wrestling ring will rival what Pinky’s end results are when he administers a beat down.. You’ll be totally destroyed, broken, and defeated by me, but I’ll be doing it within the rules of the match, whereas when Pinky does it, it will be due to someone assaulting me or Pinky and Pinky getting revenge and there are no rules. What I find amusing is that you probably believe having Ramone as Guest Referee is going to help you in our match. You may be thinking that Steve will screw me out of the win so he can face you for the Roulette Championship. Not sure why you, or Ramone, would even use that line of non-logic. Ramone cannot defeat you so apparently if he has the concept that screwing me allows him to face you and defeat you it about as stupid as owning a pet rock. Ryan I know you don’t want to face me again with the Roulette Title on the line. You know if you are forced to put the Roulette Championship on the line against me that I will become a three-time Roulette Champion.

Pinky:  Ramone I wish to comment to you. If you attempt to screw James out of a win in this match you will suffer a “real” injury that might send you into early retirement. If you wish to remain in the sport of wrestling for some time to come you don’t want to try to cheat James in this match. And, Steve, if you think having Andreas and Cyrus at ringside, to run distractions and interference so you can cheat as Guest Referee, is a good thing you damn sure better rethink that. If they make even the slightest attempt to cause distractions or interfere in the match then rest assured after the match is over you will find Cyrus and Andreas in the Intensive Care Unit of the nearest hospital. I’ll spare nothing in beating their asses if they try to interfere in the match.

James:  Ryan I want you to ask do you really want this match at Climax Control 178 against me? You’re winless against me. There aren’t enough miracles in the Universe to provide you what it takes to defeat me. Not three previous times and not this Sunday evening.

Pinky:  There you have it. The facts have been laid before you. The truth speaks for itself. You will see James Tuscini defeat Ryan Keys, again, Sunday evening. With that win James embeds himself into the Number One Contender position. Then when he faces Keys for the Roulette Title he’ll embed himself in the history books as a three-time Roulette Champion. There’s nothing Steve Ramone or Ryan Keys can do to prevent this from happening. Now if you will excuse us this Press Conference is over, you are not allowed to ask questions, and we are leaving to prepare for James’ match with Ryan Keys.

James and Pinky walk away from the podium while people in the audience yell questions to them but Pinky already informed them no questions are to be asked. The two step off the stage, down the steps, to the door at the side of the conference room. They walk through the door into the hallway and when the door closes behind them the cameraman cuts his feed and our screen goes black.