Author Topic: World Tag Team Championship  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
World Tag Team Championship
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:34:34 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per team. 5000 word limit
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:42:03 PM »
 The Battle Within...Italian...Hungy For Success

THE BATTLE WITHIN

The shot opens up with Dmitri sitting at his home, bathing in a bathtub with his head resting on the end of the bathtub. His eyes are closed as the heat of the water rises upwards, causing the cameraman to clean his camera from time to time as it causes Dmitri to disappear from the shot due to it. His arms are resting on the sides of the bathtub as he is tapping his fingers at the very end of it. His head suddenly turns sideways towards the door of the bathroom opens. Baring his fangs as he recognizes the high heels of his creator Ekaterina. Feeling the anger boiling inside of him as her face emerges with dark red eyes shooting daggers at him.

How long have you been in the water Dmitri? Don’t you know that we need to go in fifty minutes? I told you that I wanted to…

Her words are cut off by the fact that Dmitri gets up from the bathtub and walks towards the towels that were hanging on a chair close to the bathtub. Not responding to the words of Ekaterina as the camera sees the man in his full glory from the waist up. His pale white skin combined with his long wet black hair as well as some old scratch marks from the days that he was still a human being.

Are we going to play the silent role now Dmitri??

Dmitri doesn’t respond, wrapping a new towel around his waist after he had dried himself from the water. Never giving Ekaterina one glimpse of his attention to her as he ignores her.

DMITRI!!!!!

He stops, opening his mouth as he bares his sharp fangs once more. But does not make any sound before he glazes over his shoulder towards his maker, the two have a cold stare down between them as this causes Ekaterina to back off one step even though she is more powerful than him. Recognizing the mood that her creation is in. After a few moments Dmitri walks past her towards his bedroom, grabbing some clothing that was put on his bed neatly. Putting on his clothes as Ekaterina walks up from behind, placing her hands on his muscular shoulders as this causes him to tense.

Does she touch you this way Dmitri?

The soft whisper causes him to tense, knowing full well who she speaks off. The woman that has caught his interest, his mind is racing on full speed as he does not want to admit it, but it made him miss Gothika.

Why do you torment me so much? A few weeks ago you kidnapped James and uncle Pinky. And now?? Now you are playing with my….

Her mood changes suddenly when she digs her sharp claws in his shoulders and bites his neck, causing him to drop to his knees in shock and feels the feeling of being helpless once more. After ripping her now bloodied fangs from his shoulder, watching it very slowly heal she grins.

Feelings?? Is that what you were looking for? I do whatever I WANT!! And don’t you ever fucking forget it!! And what did I tell you about these helpless humans?? They will only betray you!!!

She grabs him by the hair and pulls his head backwards, kissing his neck with her bloodied mouth as we see the kiss mark on his neck while laughing before letting his head go. Causing Dmitri to stare down at the blood that is dripping down his chest from his neck. Wiping it off as he looks at it with sinister eyes.

You have taught me well to believe the unbelieved and to dismiss the possibility to separate the differences in life or death? And yet you didn’t answered me Ekaterina, you almost cost me to break down to insanity during my match and for what? The mere flesh like pleasures of scaring two weak entities? Why don’t you start taking on against your…

Equals? Is that what you wanted to say Dmitri? How interesting, seeing how weaklings like J2H, Jet City, even the Monstimals in tag and singles confrontations have cost you NOT to beat them. And don’t start with that towel that I threw in to the ring. You know exactly that there was the need to torment you more to watch you die before my eyes? Oh no, you need to wake up Dmitri, you are soft. You set your sights upon a mere human emotion that is called LOVE!! Trust on humans while you should be trusting ME!!! You should be focusing on that tag team battle royal and prove your worth to me… or else???

His eyes look up at her with anger

Or what???

Let’s just say Dmitri, nobody is irreplaceable and if you think that you are the only human being that I can turn for my amusement? Then you have another thing coming!!! Who knows, I may come up and surprise you all….

With that Ekaterina leaves Dmitri, wondering what she has meant

* short break and then we are taken to James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando *

ITALIAN

NARRATOR: After a disgusting encounter with a rude homeless person, and a jerk police officer, outside the Epic Steak Restaurant located on The Embarcadero in San Francisco several weeks ago, James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando have decided to visit a Subway Restaurant to have a simple lunch. Let’s tune in with the duo and see what’s up. I mean, come on, what could possibly happen at a Subway Restaurant?

James and Pinky are walking from their home in the Mission District of San Francisco toward the Subway Restaurant located at 4847 Mission Street.

JAMES: I’m still ticked off at that homeless person taking food off our plates while we were having lunch at the Epic Steak Restaurant.

PINKY: And to add to the bullshit the Police Officer tells us that by protecting our food against the raiding by the homeless man we were violating a bullshit City Ordinance against harassing homeless people. We weren’t harassing the man we were telling him not to take food from our plates. All he had to do was tell us he was hungry and we would have purchased a meal for him.

JAMES: San Francisco is known for the most bullshit laws in the United States. Take Golden Gate Park for instance. If you light up a cigarette you’ll be cited for smoking in the park. But if you and your partner are having sex in the park they don’t consider that to be violating any laws or ordinances. At least today we’ll purchase Sub sandwiches at Subway and take them to a place where we won’t have our food taken from us.

PINKY: Sounds good to me. You know what? I’m still wondering why Ekaterina showed up during Dmitri’s match with Teddy Warren. I’ll admit that being transported through a time warp from ringside back to our dressing room in the blink of an eye by Ekaterina was strange.

JAMES: Ekaterina must have her reasons even if we don’t understand. Be happy she didn’t hurt us and all she did was return us to our dressing room. But I will admit that her distraction at ringside nearly cost Dmitri the match.

James and Pinky arrive at the Subway restaurant and go inside. The Subway clerk recognizes them from Sin City Wrestling so the clerk knows they’re Italian. The clerk asks them, since they’re Italian, if they would like to try Subway’s Italian B.M.T. Sub sandwich.

\'user

JAMES: Just because we’re Italian doesn’t mean we want to eat something named Italian. What’s the ingredients on the Italian Sub sandwich?

SUBWAY CLERK: Genoa salami, spicy pepperoncini peppers‎, Black Forest ham, and anything else you wish to place on your sandwich.

PINKY: Although Genoa salami and pepperoncini peppers are from Italy you must know that Black Forest Ham comes from Germany. What the hell does Black Forest Ham have to do with an Italian Sub sandwich?

SUBWAY CLERK: I dunno.

PINKY: Figures. Get your Manager out here.

The Subway Manager comes up and James and Pinky get into a conversation with him.

PINKY: What the *bleep* is up with having an ITALIAN sandwich that has Black Forest Ham on it? Black Forest Ham comes from Germany not from Italy! Why do you perpetrate this travesty to the Italian heritage?

SUBWAY MANAGER: Corporate dictates what ingredients go into the sandwiches. Either we comply or we get fired.

JAMES: On top of having a bogus Italian Sub sandwich what the hell does B.M.T. mean on the listing for the Italian B.M.T. Sub?

The Subway Manager and Clerk haven’t a clue so all they can do is shrug their shoulders. The customer behind James and Pinky walks up with his tablet computer and shows them an article on the history of Subway using the B.M.T. designation. It states that it originally stood for Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit (BMT) and recently Subway decided to coin the term Biggest-Meatiest-Tastiest to apply to their Subs.

James and Pinky roll their eyes.

PINKY: Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit? What does Brooklyn, Manhattan, or a Transit company have to do with Italians?

JAMES: I guess I can understand the Biggest-Meatiest-Tastiest concept but not with an Italian sub with German Black Forest Ham on it.

SUBWAY MANAGER: Okay! OKAY! I’ve had enough of this discussion. Would you two like to order an Italian B.M.T. sandwich due to the fact you two are Italian?

PINKY: Nah! I’ll have a Turkey Club Sub.

JAMES: Sounds good. I’ll have a Turkey Club Sub also.

SUBWAY MANAGER: Would you like the foot-long?

PINKY: I GOT YER FOOT-LONG RIGHT HERE!

Pinky reaches for his crotch in a typical sarcastic Italian gesture but James reprimands him.

JAMES: Stop it Uncle! We’re in a public place and we’re on television. Geez! Excuse the behavior of my Uncle Pinky. He tends to be an asshole when he’s hungry. Two foot-long Turkey Club Subs to go please.

The Subway clerk prepares the two foot-long Turkey Sub sandwiches. He hands them to James and Pinky who pay for their meal and leave the restaurant. On the walk back to their home in the Mission District they pass Corona Heights Park. They make the climb up to a hill that overlooks the City of San Francisco and they take a seat on a bench and eat their Subs while presenting information for their upcoming match at Blaze of Glory VI. They look out over the City of San Francisco and admire the view of their home town.

\'user

JAMES: Look at that awesome view of San Francisco. That’s our home town Uncle. We’re so popular in Sin City Wrestling I bet if I ran for Mayor I would win a landslide victory. You could run as my Vice Mayor.

PINKY: I don’t want to get into politics. I’m happy being your Uncle and serving as your Manager.

JAMES: But we’re honest and loyal and work hard. The people of San Francisco haven’t had a Mayor like that since Gavin Newsom left to become Lieutenant Governor of California.

PINKY: Do you think people care for those of us who work hard and are loyal and honest?

JAMES: Sure do. Look at the popularity we have. Compare our popularity to people like Chris Shipman, Rage, Travis Nathanial Andrews, and Steve Ramone. One is a pervert. One is a cussing jerk, another is a rich jerk, and one is a whining former Champion. And don’t even get me on the subject of the women wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. They want me, which is understandable, but they try to say disrespectful things to make it look like they’re not interested. Then they hurl lies, rumors, and other bullshit about me. It’s all just nonsense talk on their part. These women wrestlers know they can get away with it because, unlike the male wrestlers where I can call them to get into the ring to receive an ass kicking, the women know that won’t happen. And I warn all the women on the Roster that when the Mixed Tag Team event rolls around and you get assigned as my Tag Team partner I expect 100 percent toward our match. If you give me less than 100 percent for the match I’ll gladly leave the match and leave you alone to get double-teamed by our opponents. I’ love to win the overall event but I will not sacrifice my dignity for some sorry ass Tag Team partner.

PINKY: Damn, James, I thought I was the mean and sarcastic one.

JAMES: You are and you always will be. I’m putting everyone else on notice that if you mess with me you’ll be sorry. I ‘m not gonna take any more crap from the rest of the Roster.

James and Pinky eat some more of their lunch and then continue with their comments.

JAMES: For some reason Management has decided to screw Unholy Alliance out of their well-earned shot at the Tag Team Championship adding further insult to me having left me off the Climax Control 174 event which was held in our home town of San Francisco. We defeated Members of the Elders, who whined they should get the shot at the Title Belts since they were the ones who lost them to Jet City, so that means we should be the sole Tag Team going up against Jet City. But let’s take a look at what we have shall we?

PINKY: We have six Tag Teams involved in this Battle Royal. Management decided to allow Members of the Elders to have their way which, even though it is a travesty to James and Dmitri we will overcome this travesty and Unholy Alliance will become the next Sin City Wrestling Tag Champs at Blaze of Glory VI.

JAMES: In head-to-head competition Unholy Alliance has wins over Team BJ, Dying Breed, and Members of the Elders. Although we are 0-1 against the Monstimals and 0-1-1 against Jet City, the fact that we did exceptionally well against those two Tag Teams is a testament to Unholy Alliance being destined to be the next Tag Team Champions. In the Tag Team match against Monstimals we had the match won numerous times but due to them interfering and double-teaming us, which is illegal in Tag Team matches, they stole a victory. As far as Jet City goes we pulled a Draw with them meaning they were not able to get the job done against us. What they had to resort to was continually taking the match outside of the ring to the arena floor until the match was finally called a Draw. Then in our next match Jason Halc had to illegally grab my tights to cheat us out of a win. When you take those two matches with Jet City into consideration you know damn well Unholy Alliance will have their hands raised in victory as new Tag Team Champions at Blaze of Glory VI.

PINKY: The interesting thing in the Tag Team Battle Royal is that just like in a Singles Battle Royal you don’t have to pin or make the Champion submit. All you have to do is get one member of the other teams tossed over the top rope to the arena floor and you eliminate that team from the match. I don’t sit here and claim that this will be an easy match. Well it will be an easy match overall but when you take into account six Tag Teams involved a wrestler would be stupid to not understand that anything can happen in a match like this. I believe James and Dmitri will find so many ways to eliminate the other Tag Teams that they will have difficulty figuring out what happened let alone counter the elimination. I have full confidence in James and Dmitri that they will emerge victorious.

JAMES: I hate to harp on a subject that is already past but I’m disappointed that Climax Control 174 was held in our home town of San Francisco and I wasn’t assigned to a match on that card. Can you imagine the disappointment of our hometown fans not being able to see their home boy in action? But that’s okay because I was in attendance, I had my say with Management, and at least the fans were able to see me, hear me, and those in attendance were able to get an autograph from me.

James and Pinky finish their lunch and they toss the refuge into the trash can so as not to litter Corona Heights Park.

JAMES: Well, Uncle, let’s walk down the hill and return home. I feel so optimistic, positive, and confident we will win the Tag Team Championship at Blaze of Glory that I’m ready to get home, take a shower, and relax.

PINKY: Sounds good to me. Let’s go.

The cameraman informs the two he will remain at the top of Corona Heights Park to take in the sights. He does, however, keep his camera focused on James and Pinky as they walk down the hill until they round a corner and disappear behind the hill.

* short break and then we return to see Dmitri and James Tuscinni in a restaurant in San Francisco.

HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS

Dmitri can be seen with James Tuscini, talking at a small restaurant in San Francisco, California. Eating together as James has ordered a big steak, potatoes and some beans and a beer while Dmitri is drinking a glass of red liquid. Unknown whether it is red wine or blood, salmon with potatoes and sauce with some vegetables. Elegantly eating his food while James is using his hands to feast upon the steak.

James? I asked you to eat with me for two reasons, to talk about our up and coming battle royal confrontation as well as the fact that I need advice. But you are such a beast when it comes down to dinner, why is that? I expected that of a monster like Ekaterina…, not you.

James lets out a burp, before wiping his mouth clean with a napkin. Stares at Dmitri, but before responding he decides to clean his mouth with another sip of his beer.

Look Dmitri, when it comes down to steak… there is nobody in the world that can stop me from devouring this nice piece of meat. Not even you or any other vampire. And you know we got this Battle Royal match won man. There are only two teams in this match that cause some issues upon us and that’s the Monstimals and the current champions. And the way I see it, the Monstimals will have the biggest bullet painted upon their backs as we all know that the biggest men are often the target of first elimination. And seeing how this is a confrontation of uneven teams…., I am sure that the rest all want to eliminate the champions first. So what does that leave us??

Dmitri stops eating, thinking about the words being said by James Tuscini before shaking his head in disagreement.

Perhaps James, but we all know that teams like Team B&J and the Elders have also set their sights upon us for avenging their losses to us too.

James waves his finger in disagreement to Dmitri for the statement that he just made.

No??

These two teams know better not to mess with the two men that drove their harsh words down to the canvas in believing that they were better than us. No, Dmitri, I do not consider this to be an option. We are the favorites. Team BJ are a torn unison, The Elders have still issues accepting the fact that they were lucky for having this match to take place. And the champs?? Oh let’s just say that they can’t beat us without using illegal tactics in their favor. In this match however none of their illegal tactics matter… their championship advantage is out of the window. It’s time for us to take home the gold.

Dmitri thinks for a few moments, taking in his glass of liquid and licks his lips as he enjoys the taste of it.

You are a man of many different talents James, sometimes you surprise even me. But you see, I am not going to play the game of wait, I am in this battle royal to take down bodies and throw them over the top ropes. I am in this match to watch down the eyes of those who oppose us and I want to set the world into darkness before I set these teams in their place. Taking the Monstimals into the length of time as in the previous encounters we failed James… FAILED!! I cannot risk to wait for something, while these monsters wish to sink their verbal and physical teeth into our flesh.

Please not now! I’m eating!!!

James looks up from his plate as his face is completely covered with meat and sauce, causing to make even the most coldest of cold vampire horror at the sight as Dmitri hands him another napkin.

Please be civilized James, even you cannot be such a pig that I saw digging through the mud for many of centuries past me. Truth needs to be told that this is the mentality that I need to fulfill our destiny with you at my side. The destiny of punishing mortal souls, dragging them through the sands of time that they have never encountered before. No James, I shall not wait, I shall seek, kill and dispose of the souls from within their mental unstable bodies. And only to seek richest price in the world that we could obtain in this world… the SCW tag team championships…. To come to the hands of the Unholy Alliance…. Now let’s feast….

With that the two men continue to eat as the shot fades

The shot returns with Dmitri sitting at the same table alone, James has left as Dmitri finishes his salmon. Slicing with his knife through the tender fish before having his fork dip it into the sauce that he has on the side of the table and then places it into his mouth to eat.

Tender, just like a young human’s neck as it waits for his state of being victimized by yours truly for it is mere blood. Blood the number one element of desire for the undead, but sometimes the desires of sinful thoughts expires the boundaries to newer things. The fact that I could ultimately end up stare into your eyes and see the desire extend itself to the gold that may be our lucky charm. Perhaps the moment for us to take that step into the future where we are together, without being victimized and harassed of yesterdays past.

Dmitri bares his fangs as he puts the glass to his mouth, staring into the last few drops of blood that he can see in the glass. Licking his fangs before pushing the glass back onto his mouth and empties it completely before placing the glass back on the table.

And like everything in life, to obtain something… you have to go through challenges to obtain it. Obtaining the richest price in the world that is being offered to you on a silver platter would be foolish to assume that it would be a cakewalk. Isn’t that what you humans like to refer it to?? A path of food combined to create a new synonym? How quaint.

And yet the truth is closer to reality that I would ever assume it would be. Just like a fairy tale book. A story of monsters, man of the cloth of a distant world that uphold a tradition that is unknown to “society”?? And of course the returning heroes, wishing to set things aside as their itch to ride together has once again made them come back into unison. Believing their own false truth to assume that what once was, would emerge once more. How close their lies would make truth before their foolish eyes troubles me to the point of wanting to close them permanently. And then the task at hand, those who live into the kingdom of riches beyond their imagination. Those who believe that they can set your hearts in fear and terrorize the world the way they feel like it!! Perhaps even a sorcerer like Merlin to hide their weaknesses that everyone possesses… and all that what remains are the bounty hunters that do not run away until they get what is theirs.

Some fools resort themselves to merely believing the believable, not daring themselves to shed away of that what they know. Believing that everything that they do not know is all fraud, fake and a lie. Consuming themselves with the sinful thoughts of greed, revenge, power hungry desires that makes them believe they are invincible. Or the mere fact believing that the riches of the entire world is waiting for them to obtain. Believing it is their time to shine under the spotlight of greed. While it is the foolish thought that everyone possesses is that we all believe that we are the very best at that given moment. All I want is to prove to the world that Monsters can be slayed, cutting their heads off and feed them to the hounds of hell as they bark out your name. To break the wills of those who already know that their time has passed them ages ago and yet they are too foolish to accept that fact. Those who think that they can create magic by sucking up to the world for a creation of a match.. hoping that it will give them another believable identity to their clear pointless existence. Isn’t it funny how in the shaolin world that greed is a sin?? I guess the monks never crossed your mind clean of useless ideals of materialistic nature hasn’t it Members of the Elders??

Elders? Don’t make me laugh, I’m the kin of the eldest race unknown to your mankind. Beyond monsters, beyond the sensual innuendo a man that I’ve accepted his nature for his choices. Who has been shy to find a new mate of the ring. Rekindling something that is already wasted because of the lack of trust that you two already have created. How can you look over your shoulder and wonder where he is?? While in the nature of the game that me and James possess that we already know? Perhaps you must just merely smell the pheromone and make your own decisions in life.. because in the end nothing will bring back what you once had. But I guess it’s like that song goes…. A man doesn’t know what he had, until it is gone??? Think about that little wanderers of your own mistakes.
But all kidding aside, besides the monsters of rage and destruction that will with a shadow of a doubt will spew out their anger towards the television screen. Where the silent one will remain the most of intellect of them all, the anger beast will spit out things on the tip of his tongue. Where I wonder whether he wishes to be human or remain that what he believed he only knew. But then there’s the masters of them all, the richest of the rich. The wizards of escaping with glory tied around their waists. The only thing on my mind is to remove your presence upon this world like a virus that needs to be cured by a mere antidote.

I need to applaud your ability to perform in the ring as well as to lie upon your cold and calculated faces of pretending to tell the truth. No longer can you rely upon the sins of your weaknesses, no this time you shall fight the cure that you have wished for to never been found in the first place. I am waiting for the moment to come, where the mere thought of sinking my teeth into your flesh will become the only thought that there is left upon your weak and foolish minds. I will fight, I will hurl bodies from left to right upon the concrete floor. I will seek out the flesh that needs to rot in hell, until I have found the glory of the championship gold to be held over my shoulder once more. Hope for the monsters to save you as they want to take your gold for themselves, wish for the eastern mentality of lying to their own believes… hope for the ones that gave you the ticket to the golden opportunity… hope is a sinful thought that is only to be described as being weak and lying to yourself about it.

I don’t care anymore, I am here to undo the wrong upon that what should be right… Dmitri and James Tuscini… the Unholy Alliance… newly crowned SCW Tag Team Champions….

With that the shot slowly fades as Dmitri walks off from his table
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:45:39 PM by JamesTuscini »

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 08:12:02 PM »
 He said it was happening and if nothing else, Ben Jordan is a man of his word. He said he would help Lord Raab, he has, he said he would offer advice to Belinda Warwick about the upcoming Blast From The Past, consider it done, he offered his home to Evie Baang and went through with it. He even told Belladonna Grey he would drink with her, something not many would even contemplate and true to his word, he did just that. Now the Cockney said he would throw a weekend long party... What do you think he was gonna do?

And that's where we start on a Friday afternoon in Havana, Cuba, at the home of Ben Jordan and now room mate, Evie Baang. Partygoers enjoy the sounds of a thumping bass line as it bounces off the walls of the house. Havana was in a beautiful mood herself, the sun kissing the pool area, bringing extra joy to the people feasting away on authentic Cuban cuisine and alcohol, without the need to ever charge any man, woman or until a reasonable time, child a single penny to be there. The SCW superstars liked it too. Ben did it for the sake of showing people a good time.

"You're gonna go broke if you keep throwing parties like this." Jamie Dean's voice is heard saying, forcing the camera to spin around.

Jamie sat on a comfy looking white square chair by the pool area, dressed casually in a white knitted cap, a white polo with purple floral accents and blue jeans. To his right sat the host himself, Ben Jordan, dressed in beige shorts, hanging just below the knee and a white short sleeved buttoned up shirt. He raises his glass of dark liquid, possibly local rum, towards Jamie Dean and smiles.

"Can't take it with ya son." Ben comments with a tilt of his head, looking at his tag team partner. "So why bother trying to hold on to it for dear life?"

Jamie picks up his drink, a kamikaze, in his hand, sipping on it as he looks back towards Ben.

"Still..." He muses "It would be nice to have the money to get through to the end of your existence."

A sip comes from Ben's glass as he looks at people jumping in to the pool, satisfaction on his face at the scene.

"I'm alright for a few quid JD." He tells him with a shrug. "Way I peep it is you can spend ya whole life being serious, having bugger all fun, and die with ya pockets full, or you can kick the bucket with nothing but a hole in ya pocket, a grin on ya boat, and people telling others about what a diamond you were, long after you'd shifted off this rock."

"I must be hanging around you too much." Jamie says as he lowers his sunglasses. "Cause I understood every word you just said."

Ben turns his head away from Jamie and towards a secondary camera.

"And if you did too, feel free to tweet me what I said, and I'll send Jamie round as a prize." He says with a wink before turning back to Jamie.

"As long as people are having a bubble mate." Ben says to him with a shrug "Why should I worry? I could be adding to the worlds probs, instead, I'm helping 'em forget 'em for just a little. Besides, next week, most of these lot will be training hard and trying to beat each other."

Evie Baang walks past the duo, nodding towards Ben and to Jamie, wearing just an orange bikini top and cut off daisy duke denim shorts. She walks towards a free sun lounger and lies down next to the pool, placing a bright orange drink on a nearby short table.

"She looks different" Jamie comments.

Both he and Ben turn to a nearby camera and smile before turning back to the conversation.

"But be the Cuban sun or something." Ben replies with a left shoulder shrug.

"I admit" Jamie starts slowly "I was a little surprised that this happened."

Ben picks his glass up and looks at Jamie calmly.

"She's a friend and had no where else to stay." Ben starts "I would have done the same thing for you, Sammi, Amy, even woulda done the same for Raab and Belinda if they ended up with no roof over their head. Look at the generation of wrestlers before us. Worked their nuts off their whole careers, inspiring us to do what we do, only to be left with sweet FA."

Ben sips at his drink once more before continuing.

"I got a big place here, I ain't a fella who wants to charge rent, but she insists." Ben says to Jamie. "Us wrestlers need a place to call home and if ya ever find yaself out on the pavement, you got a place here."

Ben stops and scratches his head.

"Actually, if memory serves right..." He says as he scrunches up his face "Wasn't you and Sammi meant to be fleeing to Cuba if a certain geezer got to sit in an oval office?"

A smirk comes from Ben's face towards his partner, but an eye roll greets him.

"Don't remind me and it's still an option for me!" Jamie responds "Just don't give away all your spare keys just yet."

Ben nods his head with a smile.

"So how is it going having a room mate?" Jamie asks.

"Well me last room mates were me nan and gramps." Ben starts "So you can imagine, pretty different. She can't make a better fry up then me nan, and she don't really like making tea, but she's a blinder on a BBQ and knows how to get rid of spiders pretty sharpish."

Jamie lowers his eyebrows, the thought of Ben Jordan being scared of anything felt strange to him.

"What?" Ben comments "No one likes those little eight legged buggers."

Another surprised look comes from Jamie as this time, he raises an eyebrow to express it and looks at Ben.

"I've finally found something Ben Jordan is scared of." He says with a smile "But wasn't you considering moving?"

Ben places the glass back on the table below him and rests his elbows on his knees. He looks towards Jamie and shrugs.

"I just want a quiet little getaway." He informs Jamie "I know, I know, I pose for selfies with everyone who asks and one of the few who loves being around the fans, but just need a quiet little place for the weekends when I'm not working. Nothing too huge."

"With at least two bedrooms I'm presuming?" Jamie says with a point of his head towards Evie.

"Sure." He replies "But for guests JD. For like if you ever wanna get outta ya loft and swing by to the unknown regions of the world."

"Oh I've been in some very unknown regions" Jamie says leaning back in his chair and lowering his sunglasses "but they haven't been unknown for long."

Jamie winks and Ben, forcing Ben to grimace at his friend.

"Just filth JD."

"Proud of it Ben." comes the reply from Jamie.

Ben shakes his head at his tag partner, half disappointed that he never saw that one coming - And don't say that line to Jamie, because he would no doubt have a quip for that too.

"I do know someone that could help you out property wise." Jamie tells Ben sincerely

"Well, we're back in America for the most of next week." Ben says to Jamie as he looks across from his square seat "It's a bloody big week for us next week, but if maybe we can find a couple of hours or so, can speak to your property person. Maybe they can help you get a bigger place."

"Pft!" Jamie quickly replies "I happen to like my loft."

"So does the woodworm" Ben fires at Jamie.

"At least there isn't any spiders there." Comes the response from Jamie.

Ben stands up, waving his finger towards Jamie.

"Not cool mate, shouldn't seen it!" Ben starts "It was the size of my fist. It was massive."

Without Ben realising, Evie Baang wanders over, standing behind Ben and shaking her head towards Jamie. She connects her thumb and forefinger together, holding it up for Jamie to see.

"Typical man." Jamie starts "Always exaggerating to make things seem bigger than they are."

Ben turns around to see Evie behind him, showing him the true size of the spider, Ben stands up and looks towards her.

"Also not cool!" He starts. "Now I need a drink!"

"You got one on the table" Jamie tells him.

Ben reaches down, picking up the drink and shooting it down in one before poking his tongue out at a smiling Jamie, before turning to Evie and doing the same, before wandering off in search of a drink.

--------

And if one wondered, the parties that Ben Jordan threw were not just for the evening. They end up being all day affairs, such as the one taking place! The day has slowly subsided into the evening, and the sunny skies over Havanna has slowly descended into first the colorful sunset Cuba holds so famous, and finally the moon shines overhead and the first stars twinkle in the slightly overcast night sky.

And as the party on the inside of Ben's spacious home continues on in full swing with no end in sight, Jamie Dean stands alone on the porch overlooking the beach and ocean front. There are a few scattered party goers outside, some relaxing on the same porch while others make full use of the cool air and surf, but the main focus of the party yet remains inside of the house where the food, music and booze are near without limit. Such is the way of a Ben Jordan social event. With a drink in hand, another kamikaze, Jamie's eyes are on the illuminated screen of his smart phone while he answers a text he just received. And just as he hits 'send,' the sound of the patio door sliding open and a certain 'Cockney King' calling out...

"Oy! Put that thing away!"

Jamie turns around so his back is against the wooden rail of the porch and he tucks the phone in his too-tight jeans pocket as Ben approaches, another kamikaze in his one hand, and a drink of his own in the other.

Jamie quips, "Boy if I had a dollar for every time a public official said that to me..."

"I'm serious." Ben shakes his head. "On yer phone during one of my parties? That's worse than sending texts at the movies. It's a sin, that's what it is."

Jamie smiles, unsure quite whether his friend is kidding around and being sarcastic, or if he's being serious. "Relax." He says. "I had sent a text to my friend Veda, you know? The real estate agent? She had sent one back and I was just answering her. Told her I'd talk to her tomorrow."

Ben nods, then finds himself asking despite his earlier animosity from mere moments before. "Any leads?"

"Not this soon, but she will. She's done deals in the states, and as far away as a few European countries and in Japan."

Ben lets out a low whistle, impressed at this woman's reach in the real estate industry.

Jamie continues, "She can find the right place for the right person. She was the one who got me that loft, knowing how much I love them. She'll find something for you." He cleared his throat and took a sip from his own glass before he added, "I also told her if she has time, to look for something for Evie, just in case."

"Just in case of what?" Ben asks. "I told you I don't mind her staying with me."

"I know. I didn't do it for you. I did it for Evie." Ben frowns at that so Jamie continues to explain. "She doesn't have the money that you do, Ben. And she'll have even less if Mark and Christian keep fining her the way they have. She's more active right now than you or I are, and the constant travels from Cuba to wherever SCW has a show will run her down sooner or later. I admit I don't get why she didn't stay with Gabriel in Vegas since that's where SCW is based. Hell! If she needed a place to stay that badly, I could have put her up at my pad."

Ben starts to take a drink from his glass but stops and freezes mid-sip. His eyes peer at Jamie over the top of his glass and a single eyebrow arches, prompting Jamie to scoff.

"Give me a break!" Jamie says. "I may be a bitch at times but I do have a heart. Evie and I may not be besties. may not ever be, but I can at least offer an olive branch where you and she are concerned."

Ben lowers his glass, still somewhat skeptical given Jamie's and Evie's past animosity towards each other.

Jamie shrugs, "Besides, nobody says she has to accept any of Veda's offers. If she's happy where she is, then she's happy. I just thought maybe she'd be happier owning rather than renting. We've all been there."

Jamie then proceeds to drain the last remnants of the vodka, triple sec and Sprite concoction from his glass and Ben smiles as he passes the fresh one to his hand and takes the now empty one.

Jamie gasps, "By Jove I needed that! Being too nice warrants a strong drink!"

"What you need to do is relax." Ben chides his friend. "You've been on edge for weeks. All work, no play. I think that's why your mind wasn't on your match with that Harris fella. You've been wound up tighter than a virgin at a prison rodeo."

Jamie's head slowly turns to Ben, eyes wide. "That's ... pretty tight."

"Point is," Ben continues. "Is that you haven't been the same Jamie that we all know an' love for awhile."

Jamie assured Ben, "I'm fine. Nothing is wrong, it's just that my mind has been elsewhere. It's been a long time since I've had this much on the plate and I'm just trying to keep from being overwhelmed." He casts a glance to Ben. "Next week is when the butterflies are really going to attack in mass."

"Next week?" Ben frowns. "Since when have you been that jittery over a tag title match? You know we have it in the bag."

"No, that I know." Jamie smiles, Ben's own confidence level helping him by miles. "It's the other thing. Oasis finally opening." Ben nods, a silent 'ah' evident from his lips. Jamie continues, "You and I've been busting our balls for months to make sure this is ready for those kids and I don't want to let them down."

"And that right there is where you need to relax." Ben points out before draining the last of his own cocktail. "We've went through everything ten times over to make sure these kids are taken care of. And anything we give them now will be a vast improvement over what they have now."

Jamie nods, yielding to Ben's line of reasoning. Ben continues, "So get yer arse up, finish that drink, and get inside so I can fix you another and we'll have you learning to dance Cuban style in no time."

Ben turns and starts to walk back inside, with Jamie following in after him, doing as instructed and finishing yet another kamikaze. On the way in, Jamie asks, "Is that anything like that jitterbug two-step you did when you walked through that cobweb?"

"Son," Ben calls back. "There ain't no better dance instructor than that spot right there!"

Just as he is about to step inside through the patio, Jamie's phone goes off with another text signal. Despite Ben's admonishing earlier, Jamie reaches for his phone by sheer instinct and nothing else. Half expecting it to be from Veda, he finds instead a rather unique and arousing message sent from none other than Samuel Devereux. Jamie's eyes light up when the phone is snatched out of his hand!

"Hey!"

"What did I tell you about...?" Ben starts on him, then his eyes spot what's on the screen and Ben shoves the phone back into Jamie's hands. "My eyes! My eyes! I got to soak them in booze to get that mental image out of me head!"

Ben playfully staggers "blind" back indoors, leaving Jamie laughing uproariously at the patio frame.

--------

Well the night time falls on the first day of the Cuban party, the sun has said farewell as we party on in to the night. The living room is full of people dancing the night away to Cuban music played by a DJ. Amongst the crowd, Jamie Dean and Ben Jordan stand, Ben shouts towards Jamie, trying to grab his attention over the sound of music thumping through the house.

"We really need to cut that promo" Ben shouts.

Jamie cups his hand to his ear, clearly not hearing what Ben said.

"We need to cut that promo." He says again, his voice getting louder.

Jamie shakes his head and clicks his fingers, causing the scene to completely pause around him.

"What?"

"I SAID WE REALLY NEED TO CUT THAT PROMO!" Ben yells, before realising what happened.

"No need to shout." Jamie starts "I'm not deaf."

Ben looks around the room, seeing the frozen scene before looking back at Jamie.

"Hey, you're getting good at this freezing the scene malarkey." Ben tells him.

"Let's just say I've been practicing and for good reason." Jamie says, turning to a nearby frozen man with his back towards Jamie, Jamie's eyes wandering...

He looks back towards Ben and points to a nearby camera.

"Now it's quiet, have at it, Ben."

Ben turns his head towards the camera.

"Should never have showed him how to do that." He says with a shake of his head. "Anyway, alright people."

Ben pauses for a second.

"So much to talk about, so little time." He starts "So let's crack on."

Another pause from Ben.

"Geezer said to me the other day, do I really wanna be a tag champion again?" Ben shrugs his shoulder. "It was a tough question, I mean me and Jamie didn't exactly end our reign without controversy. We did come out and say that we wanted more single stuff and instead we find ourselves here. I can tell ya for sure, we wasn't sure we wanted this match, we saw little logic in it for us, and I ain't no fan of a battle royal, but then we heard that we could be the first team ever to win the tag titles twice. Amazing how that hasn't happened before but there's the motivation we needed."

A wide smile crosses his face.

"I got friends and foes in this match." Ben starts "But let's start with a team that's neither here nor there to us, The Unholy Alliance. I said it before and I'll say it again, you two look like the most thrown together team there has ever been in the history of SCW and we've seen lethal lottery teams. There's no similarities, there's no clicking, it's just two individuals that happen to team together. I know you've scored a win over us, and that stings a little but to be fair lads, this match, real teams need to be here, because you two still look like a pair of single guys sellotaped together. Battle royals suit single wrestlers, but this is about watching ya mates back and you two I don't think have it in ya. Sorry lads."

Jamie nods at Ben's words.

"I never know where anyone stands where Dmitri and James Tuscini are concerned." Jamie says. "At first I would have told anyone that they were the most dominant team in the business, but is that even the case any more? Something seems to be missing, something they had once and no longer. Oh yeah!"

Jamie snaps his fingers.

"Their matching junk. Ever since first Ekaterina and then Gothika got involved in their business, Dmitri became vulnerable. He's just not the same monster that faced J2H for the World title three times and took the champ to the limit. Now the weakness has been spotted, and someone is going to exploit it. If not Ben and myself, then certainly someone else will. Don't get me wrong. The Unholy Alliance is still a threat, just not so much as they used to be. But can they be again? Well, that all depends on Dmitri. Don't think about Gothika. Don't think about your 'maker.' Think about Tuscini and think about every single one of us who is longing to throw one or both of you out of the ring. You want the tag titles? Prove it, because so do we."

Ben smiles at Jamie's words.

"It's tough to talk about The Monstimals being as I'm helping Raab out a bit." He says "But I guess this does give me a little advantage. Before we saw this match signed, Raab was telling me he and Samuel wanted to win these titles so bad, so I know they're coming at us with force, but fellas, this ain't personal at all, but Jamie and I want to be the first ever two time tag team champs and we'll gonna so what it takes to get them. Nothing personal at all."

Ben pauses and looks towards Jamie.

"Out of all the other teams in this match, Raab and Samuel are the biggest physical threat. I'd say even more so than the champions. What can be said about Lord Raab? Despite the fact that this guy..."

Jamie jets a thumb towards Ben.

"... has been working double overtime to turn Raab into a sweety pie, there's no denying the man is still a monster when he steps inside of the ring. Brutal. That's the only way to describe Raab, and even that isn't sufficient to describe the man when he's watching the back of his partner, Samuel McPherson. Samuel has one of the brightest futures in this business, singles or tag, but these two together spells the biggest problem for everyone involved. When you're close like Raab and Samuel are, you know how to protect one another, and that's the key factor in winning this match to walk away the champions. The Monstimals may want to be the champions, but Ben and myself? We already know what it's like. And that drive and hunger to regain what was stolen from us?"

Jamie shakes his head.

"There's no greater motivational tool than that feeling."

Ben continues, switching his focus to the next team

"Elders..." He starts "Jon has said sorry for what he done, and me and Dave beat the daylights out of each other to earn a little respect from us and it worked, but I would be lying if I didn't kinda wanna dispel the ghost of what happened in our title match, I'd be mad not to want to. It's been like a weight on my shoulders for so long and this is the perfect chance to shake it off, it's a chance for us to prove that whatever happened that night, shouldn't have. We know you have the same chance as us to become two time champions, but respect or not, we'll be working to get rid of what haunted us for so long. Sorry mates, this time, we're coming determined and we will grab that two time champ title. That should make up for the controversy."

Jamie says, "I guess you could say that I'm the bitch of our team, because even though Ben here has been on the whole 'forgive and forget' kick with what the Elders did to us, but me?"

He shakes his head, a dark look in his eyes clearly evident.

"Not so much. I may have forgiven, somewhat, but I've never forgotten. I never forgot how you used a steel chair on my friend to injure him when you could have ended up doing a whole lot worse. Did you ever think of that? Did you consider you could have ended his career or worse? No? Of course not. Your only concern was walking away with the win any way you could, because obviously at the time, playing clean was clearly not working for you. I never forgot how you had to cheat so blatantly to steal the titles that belonged to us, because it was the only way that you were going to get the job done. I never forgot how those tactics were the only way that you were able to beat us in one match out of how many losses we handed you? Sure you apologized."

Jamie shrugs, holding his arms out.

"But did I ever accept? You know, if you had been truly remorseful, you wither would have forfeited those titles back to Ben and me, or you would have vacated them and tried to get them back the honest way. But you didn't, did you? You kept them, despite everything you said in 'remorse,' and proved your words were just that -- words."

Jamie takes a deep breath and lets it go.

"But karma can be a devastating bitch, can't it? Because I will also never forget that the first time you had the chance to prove yourselves as champions, you choked. You lost the titles to Jet City. I won't lie and say I felt bad. I admit I laughed. I will also never forget the feeling of being right when I pointed out that the Elders have not been the same since Alana Allure took over for Master Lilly as your manager."

Jamie raises his eyebrows.

"Sound harsh? Good. Deep down you fellas know I'm right. There's a serious conflict of interest with Alana managing the same team she's a member of. When Lilly was in complete control, you had your winning ways and everyone was treated equal and fair. Not so much with Alana who has devoted most of her managing efforts to who? oh that's right. Her own tag team with Song. So Jon? Eyesnsane? Much respect is due for turning over the new leaf, if you will, but nothing is going to erase the past like eliminating the two of you and walking out of Stockton as the first-ever two time World Champions."

Ben rubs his chin.

"And Jet City." Ben starts slowly "We respect the hell out of you for being champions, you've been amazing here, I've never seen a pair of tag team champs that I've become a fan of so quickly, so it's actually gonna be a blast to get in the ring with ya. I know we've been turned over by The Elders, we been whacked about by The Unholy Alliance, we've actually gone through a war against The Monstimals, but no matter the times we've been knocked on our arses, we've bounced back up. We've gone through merry hell and bounced back. You can say we're a little bit rusty as a team, but believe me lads, when we get in the ring, the whole thing will come flooding back, the memories of what it was like to win those belts in the first place, the fun we got to have while being champions, every little thing that comes along with holding the gold. It's a feeling I know we're gonna miss as soon as we see those belts raised before the match. You two are in my opinion one of the best teams to ever hold the tag titles, but seeing those belts will make us want it more. To be the best, we gotta beat the best, and that's what we plan on doing."

Jamie says, "Jet City seems to be the anti-version of Ben and myself. They're made up of brothers, but brothers who have shown time and again they have it out for each other. They insult each other. They pick at one another on social media, and Jason has even stressed what a 'dick' his brother Kris is. But together as a team?"

Jamie shakes his head and lets out a low whistle.

"Can't deny the success rate that these two have had. And I'd like to think that Ben and I played a little part in all of that. After all, you boys never would have gotten such an early title shot in your debut had Ben and I not handed you one of our contractual rematches. I think that caused the Elders to be caught off guard just a little bit."

Jamie pinches a thumb and forefinger close together.

"But the point is, you two took that opportunity and you ran with it. Even when you're fighting like cats and dogs, you two know when to put your differences aside and work as a well oiled unit. You wouldn't be the World Tag Champions if you didn't. But the thing is, that's how you pull through in a regular tag team match. Can you do the same in the chaos that is a battle royal? Or will the habit you both have of arguing work against you and you get separated where you're left vulnerable? Because all it's going to take for there to be new champions, namely Ben and myself, if to get between the two of you, pry apart that brotherly bond, and throw one or the other out over the top rope."

Jamie smiles and holds his fist back for a bump and Ben gladly obliges.

"Two-time World Tag Team Champions. Oh it's going to be nice to make history."

Ben clicks his fingers and the scene returns to normal as the camera fades out.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Samuel McPherson

• The Animal
    • View Profile
    • Samuel McPherson
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 10:42:25 PM »
 OOC: How the heck didn't I realise the change of the time is beyond me since I was totally unaware of the clocks changing for America since the clocks changing for us Brits isn't until the end of the month, although they should change on the same day. I nearly fucked myself over with that, but I'm glad I double checked the deadline for this match.

Anyway it's all CD pieces of Samuel on his own this time round as I felt if I done two scenes of Lord Raab and Samuel together, it would've been repetitive and it's been a while since I RPed as Samuel so there's my reasons for this slightly different style, but will involve a lot of Raab and Samuel together talks in my second RP.

\'user

1 on 1 training with Konrad Raab. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 12th February.

It was an unusual sort of day for Samuel as while Markus has gone home to talk to his mum on sorting things out with their family history to resolve the problems, Konrad after arriving early hours of the morning wanted to plan sometime to train with Samuel for a little while in order to prepare him for whatever next match he plans to be in.

It's something Konrad clearly always wanted to do and has said to do a bit more when Markus wasn't around as he wanted to really see what Samuel's like in one on one matches on his own. He sees the amount of struggle Samuel has with stamina as Konrad saw it's something that obviously needs work on and he spots another thing Samuel needs work on and it's a major thing right now as Konrad addresses it to Samuel.

Konrad Raab: “While you know about your stamina being a weakness, there's one more thing I see you need to work on and that's your focus. It seems to be all over the place. Focus on me and not anybody else.”

As soon as Konrad told Samuel, he gets right down to business as Samuel throws a clothesline to knock Konrad down on the mat as Henry sees Samuel doing a good job against Markus's twin brother, but he also stands in the background so Samuel wouldn't be too distracted from wrestling Konrad in a practice match as it's gonna benefit him whenever his match comes up next as he clearly sees some strengths in Samuel as well as he realises he's very strong and also is able to be quite skilled with the moves he does.

Konrad also sees Samuel's mentality being far stronger than Markus's as he really seemed generally happy, not an ounce of anger really. Of course, Konrad sees anger in Samuel's face, but not the kind of anger of killing someone, anger as in hunger to really learn wrestling and Konrad slams Samuel on the mat pretty hard, but Samuel gets up and does a piledriver on Konrad, but Konrad didn't really feel anything.

Konrad Raab: “For someone who doesn't have much experience, you know how to land moves safely.”

Which was something Markus couldn't do and possibly something Konrad knew Markus would get mad about a lot if he knew about Samuel's in ring style as he sees more than what he sees in the ring from his eyes, he gets to experience Samuel's real strength by having a practice match. Although Samuel wasn't used to wrestling without weapons as he's always wrestling with or against Markus with weapons, it showed Samuel as well exactly what Markus meant by Konrad being a very clean wrestler.

Samuel impressed on how serious his brother in law took to wrestling and even see him winning titles which of course until now, they've not really had the chance to wrestle each other once and Konrad knew he'd have to spend a lot more time in the headquarters since his original trainer Chris was so busy training Fizz up for her first ever MMA match.

But at the same time, he clearly was having a lot of fun, even despite it being raining outside with the water drops hitting the windows, Konrad also sees Samuel being a little more aggressive than Markus with his moves as although he knew how to do and land moves safely, he was quite hard with how he slams wrestlers, but he knew Samuel was different as Konrad and Samuel traded blows after blows with their fists, making it like a dog fight.

Konrad lands a spinebuster and a few of his German themed moves that Markus does as well which he can see almost the same wrestling moves they have, but Konrad was a lot more safer than Markus was and Samuel knew he's getting outclassed by Konrad on the amount of experience he has over Samuel, but at the same time, Konrad always makes sure Samuel gets some momentum too.

Konrad Raab: “Use your finisher on me.”

As indeed Samuel does as he goes from behind and does the Hunting Death which is the guillotine choke as he drops Konrad to the ground, seeing from first hand experience on what one of Samuel's finishers are as he sees just how stubborn Konrad is as he didn't tap at first, but suddenly, Konrad had no choice, but to as he lets go of Konrad and he pulls him up to give him a little hug before they leave the ring and go by to sit on the bench to drink some water.

Already after having a sip of his water, Samuel wrote a question down on paper on what he had in his head after the training they did with Samuel breathing very heavily as Konrad reads it and nods on knowing Samuel would ask that question as he speaks.

Konrad Raab: “The reason why I don't wrestle like Markus is cos I view wrestling very differently from him. You see, I'm not all about violence and pain sort of wrestler since I've never been brought up in that environment. I was brought up in the business to fight fair, well after my cage match with Angelica in WEW.”

Konrad pauses as he takes more of a sip of his water before speaking again.

Konrad Raab: “After the cage match, I went straight into Starrdome wrestling school to know a lot more about the sport and overtime midway of my training, I started thinking after getting my ass beat so many times at school, is being a violent and hardcore wrestling for me? It got to a point that I thought hang on, not many wrestlers are willing to not use weapons in their matches so therefore, I became someone very different and I actually like it.”

Samuel nods at every word Konrad said about how different his style of wrestling was compared to Markus's style and sees the benefits to the two he's learnt from Konrad and Markus and he writes down another question to Konrad and speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, I won titles in my career like I've won the Universal and the Titans title, I've won Heavyweight titles and even a tag title as well. All of those things are what got me far and luckily, I had assistance from Fizz and a guy called Vantage by my side on preparing me to wrestle in WEW and I was the fastest growing wrestler in WEW and the most well known from the TNT system.”

Samuel nods, but at the same time writes the question continuing on from what Konrad said and he shakes his head.

Konrad Raab: “I didn't win all of those titles in WEW no, but the Universal and the Titans title however I did. I won majority of the titles in other companies as I'm not just in Supreme Championship Wrestling, I'm also in GZWA and WWH at the moment, although I've wrestled in Underground Zero Wrestling, but at the moment, they are closed.”

Samuel writes what he says on the last part as Konrad speaks.

Konrad Raab: “To tell you the truth, it's because they don't have that many active wrestlers to wrestle at the moment. I don't wrestle because of a paycheck, I wrestle cos I love the sport with all of my heart just like how Markus has passion for the sport, I do as well and I know sooner rather than later, you will too.”

Konrad took a sip of his water for a bit as he sees Samuel asking Konrad so many questions about wrestling to discover how amazing it was for him to train with both Raab's which only a very few people get to experience. Samuel also takes large sips of water before he writes down another question about him as Konrad pats Samuel on the back after reading the question.

Konrad Raab: “You kidding me? After what I've seen in the battle royal and your tag matches with Markus, damn right you got a lot of potential to be a champion. You need to work on the things me and Markus have been saying along with getting you a lot more time wrestling in the ring on your own. Fact is you aren't always going to be stuck in tag matches and Markus is starting to realise that.”

Samuel nods, but writes down something on paper once again as the rain suddenly stops from clinging on the windows.

Konrad Raab: “Yeah I really think that and you along with Markus aren't far away from being tag team champions in Sin City Wrestling either. Heck, you and Markus have beaten Unholy Alliance and no other team has beaten them cleanly. Well you know Jet City have beaten them too, but not as clean as you and Markus which is a major achievement, plus you being the runner up for the rumble too counts.”

Konrad is satisfied on what he says to Samuel as Samuel didn't approve of being that good in the ring as he knew he's got a lot to work on, but he does listen to Konrad, being as honest as he can as he speaks again.

Konrad Raab: “Markus keeps telling me a lot how he plans for you to be a heavyweight title contender again. This tournament obviously means a lot for his life on being approachable to women, learning to trust them so you two can have a future of a baby together, that's why Henry's entered Markus in it. He also wants you to take his SCW World title shot too.”

If there's one thing that has changed over the last few years of wrestling with Markus, he certainly saw Markus really pushing Samuel to be a singles wrestler which has to be really fast after the plans of him being a future singles wrestler was something nobody can ignore as Samuel finally responds.

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Konrad Raab: “I have faith you can actually win a title of your own someday. Markus really wants you to achieve that goal, but for now, focus on the goal on winning the tag team titles as the future of you and Markus working well as a team is already there. Anyway, I better go man, got time spent with Roderick on taking him to an ice hockey game tonight. See ya later.”

Konrad leaves Samuel and the headquarters as he drives home, while it left for Samuel a lot to think about when it comes to the tag title match he and Markus were so fixed on at the moment as he starts to improve on his stamina that he's been told a lot of times to work on as he done some stamina training for two hours before Samuel goes back to his apartment and get some sleep he needed before training first thing in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visiting family/talking about the tag team title match. Yankton, South Dakota. Thursday 2nd March.

Once again, Markus was spending time with his family, or rather watching his family member wrestle, but at the same time after training so much on Tuesday and Wednesday, he really wanted to catch up with his own family on what's been going on with Samuel, although apart from the appearance he made on SCW Climax Control, he hadn't really done anything other than training for whatever next match he had since it's his husband who's been busy with wrestling.

But however, he's certainly enjoying the company he's having with his own family as even his brother was home as Basketball season is on a break at the moment, but they were all proud of his success he has had in the battle royal. They are sitting on the sofa in the living room, talking about work successes they've had with Sebastian's team nearly winning the play offs and Samuel nearly winning a chance for a SCW World title shot.

Sebastian McPherson: “I think it's great my brother had a chance to become champion.”

Amelia McPherson: “Indeed. You tried your best son and it was a massive for you to overcome your fear of being alone.”

Liam McPherson: “I still think wrestling's phony and it's been hard for me to watch to be honest.”

Sebastian McPherson: “Dad, you can't say that to him. We have to support Samuel regardless if you like wrestling or not.”

Amelia McPherson: “Well said son. So what you've been up to since that match?”

Samuel wrote down exactly what he's done along with his feelings about the whole situation of not wrestling enough tag matches with Markus as after he finished writing, his family were a little disappointed as it's not Samuel's fault as Samuel shakes his head, feeling frustrated with the whole situation.

Amelia McPherson: “I can understand, but you know it's not your fault right?”

Sebastian McPherson: “Of course not. Heck, we understand Markus had problems to deal with Goth so we can accept that, but the match with J2H, was down to the fact of Markus proving to beat the streak.”

Amelia McPherson: “But didn't I hear you and Markus are wrestling together soon?”

Once again, Samuel wrote down on the match he's going to have at the Supershow, although it's a weird match to everyone else, even to Samuel who literally had no clue how the match was going to work which he written down as he takes a sip of his orange juice while the rest of his family speak.

Sebastian McPherson: “Oh wow, we so need to get tickets to watch that match because I would love to see you and Markus become champions.”

Amelia McPherson: “Yes me too. I want to see you succeed in wrestling and you with Markus winning the tag titles will make us proud.”

Liam McPherson: “Well I guess as long as your happy with what your doing and a chance to win a tag title, that's the main thing, although it's a fake sport people buy into because it's a piece of garbage to watch.”

Amelia even smacked Liam as Samuel runs upstairs to his bedroom to be alone as the whole family gather together, wanting to tell Liam off for his actions, shaking her head like mad as the same with Sebastian as well.

Amelia McPherson: “What the hell is your problem? Do you not care about Samuel?”

Liam McPherson: “Of course I care, I just don't like wrestling.”

Sebastian McPherson: “Just because you don't like wrestling, doesn't mean you take the piss out of it. Show some respect for him.”

Liam McPherson: “I can't stand it. I just think it's all fake and don't know why Samuel chose that instead of playing American Football.”

Amelia McPherson: “I'm not a big fan of American Football, but I still watch it, so should you with Samuel with his wrestling career too. He's got a big title match coming up and you treated him like garbage. Sebastian, get Samuel back down while you should apologise to Samuel when he comes back down.”

Sebastian ran upstairs and knocks on Samuel's door as it took him a while to come out as he does open the door a few minutes later and he speaks.

Sebastian McPherson: “Hey, come downstairs. Our mum told our dad to apologise to you.”

Samuel does leave his bedroom after calming down as he comes downstairs again and sits where he was and Liam who looks and feels bad for Samuel cos of him crying with his fake wrestling comments.

Liam McPherson: “I apologise for what I said. I wasn't being a dad to you, I was an asshole.”

Amelia McPherson: “So lets get back on topic. Tell us Samuel, who are you and Markus going up against in the battle royal?”

Samuel writes the teams and the names down he's facing as he sees the family being much better connected now than earlier when Liam trashed Samuel because of the sport he's apart of he's enjoying so very much as he's learning everyday about the sport, even experiencing having a practice match with Markus's twin brother. He eventually gets to the end and Sebastian looks amazed on the amount of opponents Samuel and Markus have to wrestle.

Sebastian McPherson: “Wow, that's a daunting task to face eight wrestlers in the match. You written you lost against Ben and Jamie, also The Elders too, tell us more about them.”

It was going to take Samuel a while to write out each event that happened with Ben and Jamie especially as they've only had one match against The Elders, but there's obviously more to the Ben and Jamie fights he and Markus have had and how much that's changed now as he knows from speaking to Markus how unhappy he was to face his friends in the ring.

Amelia McPherson: “Wow, that's a major change there then if you and Markus are friends with Ben and Jamie. When it comes to The Elders, well I kinda see where Markus came from with that as he's not the social guy is he?”

Samuel nearly said no, but because he couldn't say other than yes and no questions, he remembered the time Markus had with Ben lately which has been a very positive experience as Liam speaks about it.

Liam McPherson: “Glad Markus is working on it though as he does need other people to talk to apart from his family and Henry. But you mentioned the other two teams, had history with them as well?”

Samuel writes down the history he and Markus had with Unholy Alliance as of course they've beaten them, but the other team he and Markus have had no history with, the only team in the match they haven't even encountered with.

Sebastian McPherson: “Well I can say you've beaten at least one team in the match, The Elders, Ben Jordan and Jamie Dean teams you haven't and not faced Jet City yet, but I say you've learned from those losses you had against Ben and Jamie, although you said you purposely lost to The Elders, but I'm sure you and Markus won't do that again.”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Amelia McPherson: “We'll find a way to get tickets for the show as obviously, we understand you can't get tickets due to your speech, but me, Sebastian and Liam will be there to watch you and Markus eliminate other teams around you and be the last team standing to be the new tag champions.”

Liam McPherson: “I like the sounds of my son and Markus being tag champions of the world. Of course, I'll be there to root you and Markus on. You guys deserve the tag title shots after defeating Unholy Alliance, but now it's time to get the job done to defeat the rest of the teams once and for all. We'll be there in person to watch you and Markus eliminate all the wrestlers out of the ring and celebrate the tag title victory with you and Markus in the ring.”

It was always hard for Liam to accept with wrestling being apart of his life because of Samuel, but his family were right, he had to support Samuel no matter what sport he does as every father should, no matter how much they hate the sport as Samuel does a sign to get to sleep as it was getting very late and he waves bye to them, more of Samuel's way of saying good night as the rest of his family do before Samuel goes upstairs to his bedroom to get some sleep for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Monstimals finally got a chance for a shot of the tag team titles ustream.com shoot by Henry Losak.

“OK so it's been quite sometime since The Monstimals have had a tag team match against anybody, well the last time being last year with Unholy Alliance, but still it's fantastic to face one of the teams Lord Raab and Samuel have never faced before on Jet City. Anyway of course we don't really have time to study everyone apart from what I know from on top of my head when it comes to previous matches against all, but Jet City teams as I get down to business now.

I say we'll start with Unholy Alliance. I got to admit Dimtri gave Raab a really tough fight, even if he didn't admit it last time he brought the topic up, but fact is Samuel and Raab beat them clean and it seems like to this day, we are the only team to have defeated them. Fact is the only reason why they didn't involve themselves with the tag title hunt last time was because Raab had more important things to deal with. We know you guys want to revenge us, that's not something Samuel, nor Raab are going to ignore, but Raab and Samuel have got no problems eliminating them in the match as according to my resources, once one member of the team is eliminated, the whole team is out so we have no problems beating James and Dimtri once again. You guys really are easy to beat for Raab and Samuel because they've already defeated you, but we know we can't ignore the threat you pose towards The Monstimals cos you're a tough team.

Yeah we aren't going to talk any trash about Ben and Jamie because in reality, they are the only team who have beaten Samuel and Raab clean. There's no two ways about it, especially with the close friendship Raab has with Ben. He wants to apologise to you next week as he ignored every single order you told him to do and he promises to change. He even told me over the phone as he's not come home yet that he doesn't want me to trash you guys any more cos you've been the only guys who wanted to help him and we'll wish you the best of luck and may the best team win.

As for The Elders. There's other teams who are going to bitch and complain about the whole idea of the tag titles being on the line in the rumble match, but Samuel and Raab won't because they love the idea. They love it's something completely different to normal tag matches and it's something I know Raab and Samuel are gonna love. Of course, they want to properly beat you guys as Samuel and Raab never got the chance to beat Jon Dough & Eyesnsane fairly cos they wanted to lose.

But now, that's changed as they will not do it ever again as they want to overcome the odds stacked against them when it comes to this match against them, not ever again as Samuel and Raab really want to win the tag titles and they'll do anything to overcome the hypocrites who pretended to be nice when they turned out to be nasty. Samuel and Raab never pretended to be nice. They have no respect for you at all. Raab, Samuel and I think both of you are trash and never even got the tag titles back. Pretty pathetic.

We can't say much for Jason and Kris Halic though as they are the only team we've had no connection or had an encounter with and they are the champions right now as they defeated The Elders who defeated Ben and Jamie for the tag titles. It's why they are the top team right now, but remember when Lord Raab destroyed the fuck out of Kris in a singles match when they debuted for the first time? Of course that's in a singles match, but we already have the upper hand from that, but we don't really know about them other than to give them props for being great champions they are.

I even think they are better champions than J2H is because at least you don't seek attention for camera spotlight as champions. That will not happen in the slightest with Samuel or Raab and I know Raab's got plenty more to say towards you guys I may have missed out, but fact is The Monstimals may not have wrestled in quite a while, but you can't blame them as they've not been placed in matches together as a team.

But fact is they will be ready and both Lord Raab and Samuel will do a lot of tag team wrestling training together elimination style and even would love to involve weapons in the match too to make things extra hardcore violence on one another to cause blood and bleed everywhere cos that's the type of wrestlers they are and nobody is going to change that or even stop them, but there's not been other teams who want to win the tag titles as badly as Samuel and Raab do and I think people need reminding of who The Monstimals are and what they plan to do in the upcoming tag match.

Because this match totally fits their style of wrestling of the point of really hurting wrestlers by eliminating them from the outside and they can't afford to lose, they just can't after the amount of hard work they've done since they've returned has been at a very high standard. We don't care what you say about Samuel or Raab themselves, but Samuel has plans to be a singles wrestlers sooner rather than later and will be more if he and Raab win the tag titles.

Especially when they do with Raab's last goal being the Internet champion and he'll leave the company for good. Of course he doesn't even know about the upcoming tournament he's gonna be in I signed him up in, but they will wreak through all eight of you teams and be the last team standing to win the tag titles away from all the teams who've been known for their tag matches performances in the recent memory. They'll prove you all wrong and beat the living crap out of all of you and win the titles cos they want them more than ever, more than any of you. All I have to say is best of luck guys cos your gonna need it.”
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:24:13 PM by Samuel McPherson »
>

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »

Scene One: The flight to Stockton, California

Dmitri and James Tuscini can be seen sitting on opposite sides in the plane to Stockton whereas Uncle Pinky has gone to the rest room to relieve himself from an earlier drink. Ekaterina is seen sitting next to Dmitri as the vampire is trying to catch a nap. This causes James to be nervous as he keeps staring at Ekaterina with fear in his eyes.

Dmitri??

Dmitri looks up at his tag team partner, after looking up from his book, watching the fear in the eyes as he then turns towards Ekaterina and shakes his head.

Yes James??

Why did she have to be sitting so close to us??  Isn’t there any coffin she could be sleeping in??

That sentence is being whispered by Tuscini in fear that she would just wake up and grab him by the throat as she has done in the past. Sweat pours from his forehead as his eyes races from his tag team partner towards his maker, only to let out a sigh of relief as he notices no reaction from her, believing that she didn’t hear him.

I guess you could say that she came along for… moral support.

James spits out the water that he just drank from his water bottle, coughing as some of the water came into his air pipe. Not believing what Dmitri has said as the vampire slowly moves his interest towards his book.

(coughing) Su…. Sup… support?? Did you forget what she did to me and Uncle Pinky at your last singles match???

Coughing out louder, patting his chest as to trying to get rid of the coughing, as Dmitri pouts down his book on his lap and stares annoyed towards his tag team partner.

The support that she brings is mere hatred that I have for her only to have it boil down to those who dare to oppose us this coming week James. How many times have I need to tell you that insanity has its perks??

(whisper)Perks??

She has the savage power that would be compared to Samuel, the anger of Raab. The intelligence of Ben Jordan and the eccentric nature of Jamie Dean. We are from the Eastern borders of Russia as that levels the nature of the Elders and quite honestly the unadulterated and that of the sane brother. And yet, nothing that they have is what she got… so I guess dealing with the likes of her, will only help me deal with the likes of them in this Battle Royal.

His eyes are burning as he stares into the face of his tag team partner as James slowly stirs over towards Ekaterina as he noticed her slowly stirring. This causes him to try and sprint out of his chair only to be stopped by Dmitri as he places a hand on his chest while shaking his head no. James looks back at her in fear as he sees her still asleep as that causes him to relax.

You are foolish to think that there is an ounce in your stupidity that would concern her. Look at her James. Look at her carefully as the ripe age of many centuries has not even showcased her will to perish. Something that I yet to pray for not being able to reach in her state. But as long as I am tormented by her, I will punish that upon those until she is no longer a part of me

Ekaterina bares her fangs as she growls in her sleep, causing James to jump up from his seat, shaking in his boots as Dmitri looks over and shakes his head no.

its entertaining how you tried to escape reality by going into a comedy club recently James

I….

Do not bother to find excuses my friend. It is not to my concern. The concerns to me are to find a way to escape this path to find the road to that what truly matters. I have to bare my will, my heart upon darkness for now. Until that moment comes that I can make either her bleed…, or make them suffer.

His fangs bare as his anger races upon his face causing James to wonder whom he should be concerned about even more

Let me tell you a joke James, a joke that is their careers is at stake. At stake for either walking out empty handed or with the tag team champions. But that’s what their only concern as they do not understand the need… THE NEED for me to step out of the shadows of that what is J2H, that is Jet City and even those who are on this card as I know that there is none of them that cannot stop me from obtaining glory FINALLY!!

His heavy breathing comes over him as his face is angered with rage when suddenly Ekaterina opens her eyes and stares at the two men when suddenly Uncle Pinky emerges from the toilet. Where he stares into the eyes of Ekaterina and wets himself out of fear before running off to save himself.

Scene Two: My Wrath

Dmitri can be seen sitting in a rocking chair with his skin bare to the camera to see as he only just wears pants and matching shoes. His fingers are tapping on the end of the chair where his hands are resting showing his black finger nail polish.

How easily people tend to try and pry the name of monsters out of themselves in so many different ways… that it is only pitiful to think that they are basically those who can judge those who truly are…. Some would consider themselves monsters, hiding behind the mask of that what hides the reality from us… saving us from their true monsters and create that what is less themselves yet create the expectations of the world that considers what true monsters should be….,

He cracks his neck as he moves his head from left to right before closing his eyes for a few moments as he savors the feeling that he gets in his neck and shoulders.

Those who hide words behind silence, only to have the capability to utter a few single words…, speech disorder only becomes a monster amongst men when you allow others to make you become one. How love makes you blind and do whatever it is that needs to do to be recipient of that what the other is hmmm? Yet it’s not as if you are chained to a sinister beast who truly wishes to slice you and dice you. And then the monster that gives you the reason to show your true anger, that what without it made you incapable to unleash the boiled up nature that what you truly are. How quaint to produce an art of rage that is fitting to call others inhuman as they would not accept your nature that you try to portray. An act or a role could be that of a hero… or a monster isn’t it??

And then there is that of the intelligent man, that many people would never dare to think he has a bad side. That of a man that is always willing and daring to lend a helping hand… earning respect, while the nature of the beast is yearning to find its way out of its captivity. Where trust is something that is high in his valued intend… and once you break it, never is to be willing to grant a second opportunity to redeem yourself. Then ask me, how can you possibly live with yourself? And when you do finally grant a second chance, does it because people expect it from you?? Or is the attraction to the opposite nature of how HE looks at things attract your interest to combine the two and relive the old past glory that you once had until it was taken away?? And then there are the silent screams of attention of those who wish to remain in the darkness. Trying to fly away from the reality that is staring into their eyes with the hunger to obtain even more. But foolishly unable to choose their path of destruction, don’t worry boys.. the choice has already been made upon your existence.

He slowly rocks away in the chair sweat on his chest as the room is filled with heat of the radiators that are turned up on the maximum.

Raab, Samuel. The likes that allow to be spoken for them in a third person characteristic by Henry. As if they cannot speak for themselves…., yes they have beaten us…, yes they are one up on me and James when it comes down to confrontations in the ring. How foolish to think that I would forget. A monster has brains you know. The fact of the word monster makes me cringe every single time that I look at you guys, hiding behind the words of warnings from a man that just prefers to stand on the outside of the ring as he watches his men take down others. It makes me wonder whether Henry is either a psychological help or perhaps a sadomasochistic freak. Enjoying the pain of others as to get to the point where he wants his men to rise up to the occasion over and over again. And yet are they my superior or my equal? Or not even that? Victory wise Raab and Samuel may… but when I look at them now, I have seen them change and for what? Because Ben told them so? Oh yeah some interesting perceptions of a man believing that he can change… you see, when it comes down to me and Raab… I’m changing too. But only opening my eyes and see the real potential that is ahead of me.. you see Raab has a weakness. Samuel…., where James and I are partners in action. We do not need to look out after each other and we continue the onslaught until we get what we want. Tell me Markus…, are you concerned?

The Monstimals are crippling from within and you are too ignorant to understand. Soon Raab will burn once more and break more than he dares to admit that he cares about… and Samuel? He will allow everything to happen… so who is the monster I need to slay?? And then we have to turn our attention towards the likes of the former champions. Oh I’m sorry for not even caring about Jet City and The Elders. The fact that one side dares to issue a challenge and falls on the wayside is already showing me that they aren’t even worth to be here… and then the champions? They already know that they do not possess a chance to do what they dared to do to trick us. Oh no the issue of being challenged is at the hands of Ben and Jamie. The last try out from the Phil Collins of the wrestling world. One final time to attempt to do some tricks that once made them likeable rolling around in the dirt for the cheers of the fans and giving paw at the command of them who scream the loudest for it. Tell me boys, what was it that you were saying about us? Oh yes, the most unlikely combination that was ever assembled? Do I sense anguish upon the part of those who never showed jealousy?? Telling me that I am no longer the same man that took you to the limits as well as J2H? And how is that? It’s easy to sit at the sidelines and judge others isn’t it? Telling others how different things would have been if YOU were there to do the things that others have attempted to do. You would have altered HISTORY right? Forgetting eventually that Jamie could no longer trust you for quite some time… tag team partner vs. tag team partner at one time? Tell me did that open your eyes and make you realize that you could not resist the temptation once more to just tag each other, while stabbing the emperor of the Roman empire in the back while whispering Et Tu? Because I know deep down inside the two of you cannot, and do not, trust each other. No longer the real trust oozes of the once confident and unbeaten champions. Beaten by men that now have decided to choose the path of solitude and silence of monks. The two men that granted Jet City championship gold. Tell me fools of nature that are no longer the true champions that you once were. What are you?? Heroes? Or mere fools? Foolishness is quite the obvious strong point of this returning name that only possesses a shell of the past you that you used to be. While our troubles aren’t skin deep that shows cracks to the foundations my friends. If you have watched closely, you know that the woman that is Ekaterina is not a distraction to me in my last match… and Gothika??

Dmitri grins as he bares his fangs closer to the camera.

Let us just watch how this show will evolve and then tell me whether it was a distraction or not. It saddens me to see that you need to clamp on merely mere images of hope and dreams… while there is only a nightmare staring you in the eyes in the form of the Unholy Alliance between man and monster… Nosferatu and Homo Sapiens… the end is near my dear friends… I just hope you can find solitude in the hopes that I am wrong…. Just don’t bank on it…..

Scene Three:  Comedy Cleanses Your Soul

* This scene took place prior to James and Pinky taking their flight to Stockton *

NARRATOR:  James Tuscini and Dmitri, as Unholy Alliance, are involved in a Tag Team Battle Royal to determine the next Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions. The teams they face in this Battle Royal are Jet City, Monstimals, Members of the Elders, and Team BJ. Before they take their flight to Stockton they have stopped over at Cobb’s Comedy Club in San Francisco to attend the Amateur Night contest.

James and Pinky are at Cobb’s Comedy Club at 915 Columbus Avenue in San Francisco. Tonight is Amateur Night where anyone in the audience can get up on stage, perform a comedy routine, and see what reaction they get from the audience.

JAMES:  Are you sure you want to get up on the stage and perform a comedy routine Uncle?

PINKY:  Yeah. Who knows I might win this Amateur Night and people will see that I’m funny in addition to being an asshole.

The Emcee is about to call the next amateur on the stage.

EMCEE:  Our next act for the evening at Cobb’s Comedy Club is a hometown personality from San Francisco’s Mission District. He is a life-long resident of San Francisco. He currently serves as the Manager for Sin City Wrestling’s James Tuscini, who is also his Nephew. Let’s give a warm hometown welcome to Pinky del Ferrando!

Pinky walks up the steps to the stag while the crowd cheers him on. Pinky steps up to the mic and launches into his comedy routine.

PINKY:  Hi! My name is Pinky. Until I was 10 years old I thought my name was DUMAS. My Dad would call me:  HEY, DUMB ASS! COME HERE!!! I just thought he was pronouncing my name wrong!

AUDIENCE:  Ha ha ha!

PINKY:  I would like to talk about my friend’s parents. For instance my friend’s mother is so fat…

Pinky stops and waits for a reaction from the audience. When he doesn’t get one…

PINKY:  I guess you didn’t get the memo that when I say something like “my friend’s mother is so fat” you reply by shouting out HOW FAT IS SHE? Okay let’s try it again. My friend’s mother is so fat…

AUDIENCE:  How fat is she?

PINKY:  My friend’s mother is so fat that when she flies on an airplane she has to purchase an entire row of seats!

PINKY:  My friend’s mother is so fat one day she wore a white dress and 50 cars parked in front of her because they thought they were at a drive-in movie. Another time she wore a green dress with white stripes on it and people thought she was a football field.

AUDIENCE:  Ha ha ha!  *groaning*

PINKY:  I see the looks I’m getting from the audience and I hear you groaning. I don’t want you to think I’m disrespecting women so let me talk about my friend’s father for a bit. You see my friend’s father is so old that…

AUDIENCE:  How old is he?

PINKY:  My friend’s father is so old that when Archeologist found Hieroglyphs they found his picture painted on the walls!

PINKY:  He’s so old Methuselah calls him Pops!

PINKY:  In the Bible it says GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT…AND THERE WAS LIGHT. The next thing heard was my friend’s father yelling: HEY! TURN OUT THAT LIGHT! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!

AUDIENCE:  Har har har!

PINKY:  Now let me return to my friend’s mother since I forgot to tell you she’s also ugly…

AUDIENCE:  How ugly is she?

PINKY:  My friend’s mother is so ugly they use her as a model for Gargoyles! The Phantom of the Opera walked up to her, took off his mask, and handed it to her saying HERE, TAKE MY MASK, YOU NEED IT MORE THAN I DO!

PINKY:  She came over our house, looked at my cat, and scared the fur off my cat!

PINKY:  Let me change the subject to language. My friend tried to teach me Spanish the other day. I have enough trouble with English but I listened to my friend anyway. For example my friend told me that AQUI means HERE. AQUI means HERE. Hmmm…I thought A KEY was something you put into a door to unlock the lock!

PINKY:  Then my friend told me that QUE means WHAT in Spanish. QUE means WHAT? I thought K was the eleventh letter of the alphabet.

We watch as the audience starts counting on their fingers to see if K really is the eleventh letter of the alphabet. Pinky jumps in with comments.

PINKY:  I see you counting the letters on your hands…A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K and then looking at each other and saying GEE, K IS THE ELEVENTH LETTER OF THE ALPHABET! I told you so.

PINKY:  Finally my friend told me that PORQUE means BECAUSE. PORQUE means BECAUSE? Oh come on! EVERYONE knows that PORKY is a cartoon pig!

PINKY:  Thank you! Thank you very much! My name is DUMAS…I mean PINKY…you’ve been a fantastic audience!

Pinky waves to the audience and returns to the table with James as the crowd gives him a standing ovation. As the other amateurs do their comedy routines James and Pinky get into a conversation.

JAMES:  That was a great comedy routine Uncle. Why didn’t you tell me you had comedy skills?

PINKY:  I wanted everyone to take me seriously as an asshole and as a member of the San Francisco Italian Mafia. Have you ever heard of anyone being afraid of a comedian or scared that the comedian might kick their ass or break their kneecaps?

JAMES:  Now that you mentioned it I've never thought of it that way. But now that you’ve shown you have a comedy side don’t you think people will find you more amusing than threatening?

PINKY:  People can think whatever the hell they want! I’m getting tired of all the whining immature jerks in Sin City Wrestling! The other wrestlers involved in the Tag Team Battle Royal are jokes so it was appropriate that I did a stand-up comedy routine. Just like the audience laughed at my jokes so the fans are laughing at the likes of Jet City, Team BJ, Monstimals, and Members of the Elders. To also include the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling I want to comment that they whine and complain when they don’t win a Title Belt. They whine and complain when they do manage to win a Title Belt and quickly lose it. They whine and complain and demand that they want shots at Title Belts but then they whine and complain when they constantly waste those shots and don’t win the Championships after all. All they do is whine, bitch, moan, complain, demand, and insult others in the Federation, and it all comes down to they can’t get the job done whereas you and Dmitri can. And even though I just turned 64 years of age I can damn sure get the job done better and faster than all the young punks in the Federation. Screw all of them and their jealousy!  

JAMES:  I ask a simple question and I get a raging rant of a lecture. Thanks Uncle.

PINKY:  You’re welcome.

The other amateurs have completed their comedy routines and the Emcee is ready to determine who will win the event as the best amateur comedian. The Emcee mentions the name of each amateur comedian and asks them to stand up while the audience gives their reaction. The staff of Cobb’s Comedy Club tally the results of the audience reactions and they write down the name of the winner and hand it to the Emcee. He opens the paper and reads off the name of tonight’s winner.

EMCEE:  I wish to thank all the amateurs who participated in Amateur Night and I wish to thank the audience for their votes by cheers and applause. The winner of tonight’s Amateur Night is our hometown celebrity Pinky del Ferrando!

The crowd stands to their feet with another standing ovation for Pinky. The Emcee presents Pinky with a certificate and trophy for winning Amateur Night and he also presents him with card stating he and James can visit Cobb’s Comedy Club for one year without paying a cover charge.

* break *

Scene Four:  Unholy Alliance = New Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions

The scene opens in the dressing room of James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando at the Alex G. Spanos Center in Stockton, California. The two have put their things away and they are relaxing on the couch ready to give their comments on the upcoming Tag Team Championship match as Blaze of Glory VI.

JAMES:  Good grief! We are holding Blaze of Glory VI in Stockton, California? Why in the hell would we hold an event in Stockton? When you factor overall crime rates for all the cities in California I believe the worst are Oakland, Stockton, and Sacramento in that order.

PINKY:  You have my friends in the Italian Mafia here to provide protection, in addition to Security personnel, so we don’t have to worry about anything. But we’re not here to talk about the horrible crime rate in Stockton as we are here to discuss our opponents for Blaze of Glory VI. I can lead into our comments by stating the other Tag Teams did what I expected them to do and say leading up to Blaze of Glory VI.

JAMES:  We’ll work our way up from the teams we feel are the least concern to the teams we feel are the ones that might actually cause us to work up a sweat during the match. We’ll describe the teams how they stack up using the analogy of the food chain in the ocean. Team BJ is at the bottom of the food chain so we can classify them as Plankton. We easily defeated Ben and Jaime when they were the Tag Team Champions and that win should have catapulted Unholy Alliance into a shot at the Tag Titles. But we didn’t get our shot from that win as we should have. It was Members of the Elders who got the shot in our place and they squeaked out a victory to obtain the Tag Titles. So for sure Team BJ is no concern to us. I thought their comments that it appears Unholy Alliance was just thrown together and that we have nothing in common so we suck were hilarious. Surely with Unholy Alliance holding a 5-2-1 Win-Loss record we have more in common than some may think. Listen carefully guys. I saw what Dmitri is about and Dmitri saw what I’m about. We both realized our common thread is that we always give 100 percent in every match and we go into every match with the intention to win. With those as common items we are destined to be the next Sin City Wrestling Tag Champions. Did you two come into our previous match with the intention to win? If you did you failed miserably as Unholy Alliance handed you a loss.

PINKY:  So we move on to the next team up the food chain. Members of the Elders held the Tag Team Championship for a grand total of 28 days before losing the belts to Jet City. Recently Unholy Alliance took on the Elders and smoked them like a bong. I would say they are about the classification of Shrimp in our ocean food chain. Just like little Shrimp in the ocean these two are so small and insignificant they won’t be a factor in this match. What pisses me off is that Unholy Alliance defeated Members of the Elders and then they still whined to Management to demand a Tag Team Battle Royal for the Tag Team Championship. Those little shits shouldn’t be allowed to watch our Tag Team Championship match on television let alone be involved in it. You have proven nothing except that you are losers. Get used to being losers because on Sunday night you lose again.

JAMES:  Nice analogy Uncle.

PINKY:  As we move up the food chain we come to a team that if you used the ocean as an example they would be around the Sardine level.  That is the team of Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson the Monstimals. When you have a dysfunctional team such as they are you are not likely to be as successful as you want to be. Lord Raab has the ability to be a great wrestler but he refuses to break ties with Samuel McPherson who drags him down. Unlike our team where Dmitri works well with James and James work well with him, we constantly see Monstimals get into a match and McPherson becomes easily distracted. Your ability to be easily distracted will cause your elimination in our match. I think I will give Samuel McPherson a new nickname. Hmmm…Drag Chute McPherson sounds like a good one.

JAMES:  Finally we come to the one Tag Team in this event who is higher in the food chain than the other teams, except when compared to Unholy Alliance of course, and that is Jet City. But still they can only be classified at the level of a Jellyfish. I will admit Jason and Kris have surprised everyone by holding the Tag Team Championship longer than anyone thought they would. It surprises everyone because all they manage to do is yell at each other and accuse the other of being the reason their team sucks. They managed a few wins but they did it by cheating. Talking about our last two matches against Jet City how did they cheat us out of a victory? By taking the match to the arena floor to get a Draw. Pulling on tights to get extra leverage. Distracting the Referee to pull illegal stuff like double-teaming one of our members. You’ve  seen them do all those things. That is why they are like Jellyfish. They just kinda float around, getting pushed and shoved around by the currents, but they manage to accidentally sting opponents and then even they wonder how they ended up winning a match. There will be no wondering how Jet City loses the Tag Team Championship to Unholy Alliance. We will eliminate them to have our hands raised as the newly crowned Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions.

PINKY:  That cheating bullshit by Jet City, and the others, stops this Sunday night. Continuing with the analogy of the ocean food chain we make the comparison of Dmitri and James to that of a Great White Shark. They are predators like the Great White Shark. They smell out prey and hunt them down. Unholy Alliance has smelled the blood in the water and they are rushing in for the kill. There’s no stopping Unholy Alliance. There’s no running away and hiding from James and Dmitri. There’s only doom and destruction for the four Tag Teams forced to face Unholy Alliance. Don’t whine about the win by James and Dmitri. Just deal with it.

JAMES:   When Blaze of Glory VI is finished the world will see you and Dmitri as the newly crowned Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions.

* scene ends *

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 11:31:28 PM »
 March 3 2017
Cypress Park, L.A.
Cover Band Guilty Pleasure concert

We see Alana, Jon, Eyesnsane, Blasted Monk and Orchid all wearing black shirt with pink letters that spell out Guilty Pleasure on the back it says Security. Alana hands them their maps and how to make the most out of the venue space as they are handling all security duties for tonight's venue.

Jon: So what’s up with Song, she coming or what?

Orchid: Oh she’ll be here. Any chance for her to see Kenzi is not something she is giving up. I’m shocked she’s not here yet to be honest. I would have thought that she would have been the first one here.

As they're about to separate Blasted monk spots Song approaching. He calls for her as the rest of the group turn to look at Monk. They all gather together again, Alana hands Song a t-shirt to put on.

Song: sorry I’m late.

The group go over the plan again. They nod and break up. Only this time Eyesnsane goes with Song. He taps her shoulder so she can slow down.

Eyesnsane: What’s with all the make up on the left side of your head?

Song: Oh you noticed huh? Well, I slipped and hit my head, I was hoping to cover the bruise without anyone noticing. I’m okay I swear.

Eyesnsane: You sure. I mean are you really okay.

Eyesnsane look at her as Song looks at the stage in hopes that Kenzi can spot her from the crowd.

Song: Yeah, well, no, but I’m as okay as I can be I guess. Things will be rough for me.

Song does not take her eyes off of kenzi as she continues to talk

Song: I keep asking her to take me back but it's too late. I really messed up. I should have just not said anything but Stupid Song had to be… well stupid.

Eyesnsane: Your not stupid, just stupid in love. Shit’s not good Song, that love you have for Kenzi can really take a toll on someone. No one can tell you how to get over her but you will Song.

Song turns to look at Eyesnsane

Song: Eyes, it's not going to happen. My whole life has been one mess. So many bad things that happened to me, you only know about some. Kenzi is a godsend she is my everything.

Eyesnsane; Yeah, yeah I get it. She left you and you are devastated, you didn't think it would happen. But it did Song and you have to realize that, it will take time.

Song: Look, I understand what you are saying but Kenzi holds a special place in my heart. No one can ever take her place. Kenzi is just too special.

Eyesnsane: We all go thru this Song. Maybe you never went thru this with any of your exboyfriends but Kenzi is your first girlfriend and therefore yes she will always hold a special place in your heart but you will get past this.

Song: Eyes, thank you but she holds a special place in my heart because she is my heart.

Eyesnsane: I think your out of weed and really need to smoke one girl.

Song: To be honest I agree, I ran out three days ago and man a smoke does sound good right about now.

Eyesnsane: Look, truth is I don’t really care that you broke up or if you to get together. As long as you are okay then you do you. Don't let anyone tell you different. Only you know how you truly feel about her no one else. Know stop staring at her and lets walks theses alises

March 9, 2017
Waikoloa Village, HI
Alana Allure’s suite…..

A door opens and we see Alana walk out of the bathroom in her suite into the bedroom area. Her hair is covered by a satin bonnet and she is wearing a white t-shirt and pink shorts with white slippers. She stretches her arms up over her head and yawns as she makes her way through another door by grabbing the handle to open it. As she steps out of the bedroom and into the living area of the suite we see Wrigley laying at her bedroom door he looks up at Alana and wags his tail without moving.

Alana: Good morning Wrigley. Are you ready to start the day? Rebecca will be here soon.

Alana bends at the knees lowering herself toward the floor and makes a kissing sound as Wrigley gets up and comes to her sitting at her feet with his tail wagging, when a knock comes at the door. This causes Wrigley to move toward the door where he stands quietly waiting and watching until Alana walks over and opens the door with Wrigley right at her side. As he sees Rebecca his tail begins wagging and he sits down where he is by the door as Rebecca enters the room wearing tan slacks and a white button down shirt.

Rebecca: Good morning, I’m not too early am I?

Alana: No not at all. Good morning. I’ve been up for a bit but since I don’t have to rush today, well I’m not going to.

Rebecca: Very understandable. It seems you’ve been busier than all of us have lately.

Alana: That’s an understatement. I’ve been doing shoots about the movie, interviews, I’ve hung out with Kenzie and now I have TMZ tracking me. I’m back in the FWA so Wrestling Pro magazine has been hounding me about that. It’s a wonder I can get a good workout in these days.

Rebecca: You know what? I don’t envy the fame that comes with what you all do. That’s for sure.

Alana: it’s to the point now I can’t go to the grocery store without somebody saying hey you’re that lady from, insert company here. Or hey it’s Alana Allure can you sign this or that. Or please just say hi to my kid. There’s always something.

Rebecca: Sounds like it’s been pretty rough for you lately.

Alana: Not really, I’m no fool I knew this was apart of it all you know comes with the territory stuff. Although I do not take days like today and moments like this for granted. But enough about me, how have you been?

Rebecca: I don’t have any complaints at all. I’ve been doing quite well.

Alana: Has anybody been giving you a hard time with anything.

Rebecca: I’ll say this. I’ve not run into anything I have not been able to handle so far, but if I do I’ll certainly let you know what’s going on.

Alana: I’m delighted to hear that. I have to admit something to you that I want and need to know that you will keep just between me and you.

Rebecca: Sure that’s never going to be an issue. Is everything ok? I can go get my bag from my room unless there’s something more serious going on with you.

Alana looks over at the nearby couch and motions to Rebecca to have a seat as she doe so as well folding her legs Indian style as she places herself on the couch as Wrigley decides to lay by the door to the room and Rebecca follows Alana to the couch where she sits on the opposite end leaving space in the middle.

Alana: No it’s nothing like that. I’m more worried about somebody else than I am myself at the moment. I know these guys and from time to time some of them will let's say disappear. It’s there way of catching a breather or unwinding or blowing off steam if you will.

Rebecca: Ok I get that.

Alana: Again I know these guys. Blasted Monk does his thing but stays in touch. Eyesnsane is well, umm he communicates usually. For whatever the reason we seem to always know where Jon\Matt are, but my concern is Song. I was not too worried when we could not find her, but taking a deeper look into her quietness got me concerned. You see when Orchid told me she did not know where Song was I knew one thing if nothing else. We have a problem.

Rebecca: What kind of problem? Have you still not heard from her?

Alana: No we all have still not heard from her and needless to say I’m worried.

Rebecca: That’s understandable.
Alana: No I’m worried like this is a full blown emergency, I’m worried. Like I’m about to call Master Lilly worried, because those two not talking to each other or knowing where the other is, frankly is a first. I know she was at the concert, but everybody seems to have not seen her sense.

Rebecca: So I get it now, and you are saying her disappearing is out of the ordinary?

Alana: Yes I am.

Rebecca: Has there been any history of strange behavior from her in the past?

Alana sits quietly for a few moments thinking about Song. She then lets out a long slow deep sigh.

Alana: Not really but there was the time after her last break up where she seemed a bit out of sorts and she took a pretty big fall.

Rebecca: An in ring fall?

Alana: No she kind of fell off of a building, she said.

Rebecca: How do you kind of fall off of a building?

Alana: Especially when she is pretty much a trained as a ninja, it made zero sense to me at the time, but she healed up from the fall. Monk and Eyes teased her about it and everything seemed normal.

Rebecca: I see….

Alana: What I would like for you to do is go to her house and see if maybe she’s there. I’ve never cared for her being out here in California by herself. I’m hoping that maybe she just shut off the phone and decided to drink tea and chill or meditate or even do some crazy ass ninja type shit.

Rebecca: Sure I can do that. Are you going to come with me since we are both here in Hawaii?

Alana: I’ll be behind you a bit, I decided to lease a condo near her place. So I have to stop and sign some paperwork and I have to also see an old friend.

A sly grin appears on Rebecca’s face.

Rebecca: An old friend huh?

Alana: Not like that girl! I have to see Dinorah Redgrave.

Rebecca: Who is that?

Alana: She is the mother of my Godson Tyson.

Rebecca: Oh that’s cool, and should make for a fun visit. When was the last time you've seen him?

Alana: It’s been a while for sure, I try to stay out of Eyesnsane’s personal stuff but she is my friend and it’s been too long.

Rebecca: Okay, wait you lost me a bit. What does Eyesnsane have to do with your friend and Godson?

Alana: Well he’s Tyson’s dad.

Rebecca just quietly looks at Alana with her mouth a bit open and a far off look in her eyes.

Alana: I’m guessing that look means you did not know that Eyesnsane had a child.

Rebecca: He never mentioned it before that I can recall. Not that it matters, I mean he’s just a patient and I suppose we don’t get personal with each other, so….

Alana: I can understand, look to make a long story short. They had some issues and I think James probably came very close to losing it there for a while, mentally. He’s a strong man in general and he loves his child more than life itself. I’m not making excuses for him but in fairness he had his reasons for doing what he did or what he was accused of, but somebody else was driving that car that got him there.

Rebecca: That must have been some kind of driving.

Alana: Let me put it like this to give you an idea. One of the companies he works for made an angle out of it and unfortunately it was a large part of how he found out, off camera. He had no idea until he found his name in a pole along with several other guys who also worked for the company that she had been with during the course of Eyes falling in love with her. I’ll tell you this seeing the two of them together was even more confusing.

Rebecca: Well I must be doing a good job, since I’m learning family secrets this morning.

Alana: You could say that. Now when you are ready I’ve made arrangements for you to get to Song’s house quickly. Monk needed a plane so one is gone leaving one here that I’m going to take but the helicopter is on the roof and ready to get you there.

Rebecca: How did you convince this hotel to let you put a helicopter on the roof?

Alana: I told them it was a medical emergency and that this is what Dr. Weaver needed in order to save a life.

Rebecca: You lied!

Alana: I did what I had to do, to make things happen. Trust me it won’t be the last time and it's far from the first. I think the reason that Master Lilly put me in charge is because she knows that good, bad, or indifferent I am always going to put the group and what we need to accomplish ahead of everything else.

Rebecca: Yes, mam!

The two women get up off of the couch and hug each other for a moment.

Rebecca: I got you I’ll go and see her now I’ll be ready in just a few minutes.

Alana: Thank you, take care of our girl doc and hopefully she’s there. Maybe she’ll talk to you about what’s on her mind.

Both women walk over to the door as Wrigley gets out of the way for them and Alana opens the door.

Rebecca: Don’t worry I’ll let you know what’s going on as soon as I get there.

Alana: I’m already worried but I’m glad you are going. I’ll get to LA as soon as I can.

Los Angeles, Ca.
Songs Home

Two hours go by Song gets a phone call.

Song: Hello Eyesnsane, how are you?

Eyesnsane: I’m good and you.?

Song: Finishing up dinner.

Eyesnsane: You feeling better Song… no I mean are you feeling better sister?

Song: No brother, I am in pain a lot of pain right now, but Kenzi is coming over so for now I’m as happy as I can be.”

Eyesnsane: Well sister if you need me I’m here for you. I love you Song, you’re like the sister that occasionally works my nerves.

Both can hear the other take a deep breath amid a short chuckle from both. Eyesnsane’s mind wanders to the last time he ever heard Song say she was hurt. It was a time long ago when they were younger. It was shortly after an incident had occurred at the dojo. It was an incident that caused Eyesnsane to lose all control of his rage. Little did the other members know it was what led to Eyesnsane being sent to another dojo by Master Wong…...

Song: Hey Eyes, the last time Kenzi had talked about coming over she had asked about you and maybe for you to stop by. I did make enough food so if...”

Eyesnsane: Say no more! A meal from Song is one I never turn down. I’m on my way Song!

Song: Great see you then.

30 minutes later

Song gets a text from Eyesnsane who has just arrived to her house. Song opens the door and lets him in. The two walk in the kitchen and sit at the kitchen table to make small talk. About a hour goes by. Song decides to make her and Eyesnsane a plate. Song figures she can just eat again later when Kenzi comes over. After dinner they head to the living room. They stay there for about two hours before Eyesnsane decides to just call it a night.

Eyesnsane: Hey Song, I’m sorry Kenzi didn’t come over. You should call her.

Song: No, I mean I want to but…

Song puts her head down in shame and says nothing. Eyesnsane leans in and holds her tightly.

Eyesnsane: This will pass Song. It’s going to be ok, I know things will get better I promise. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself. Be that red Ninja bitch you are, stop the silly love shit. If she really cared she would be here not doing what she is doing.

Song: Thank you for stopping by Eyes.

Eyesnsane lets go of Song and gives her a smile.

Eyesnsane: Thank you for having me. Call me anytime

Song: If you don’t mind I think I want to be alone for a few days. Maybe longer. Tell you wait, keep the Elders away for a while and I will call you at least once a day so at least one Elder knows I’m okay.

Eyesnsane: You sure you don’t prefer Orchid do that…

Song: No Orchid can't know that I don't want to be bothered. Orchid has to be told that I am okay.If not Orchid will try to get Kenzi and I together which would just push her away more. Orchid tries to help but it backfires every time so I prefer she not know anything.

Song opens the front door, Eyesnsane walks out and turns around.

Eyesnsane: Are you going to be ok tonight?

Song: You have no need to worry.

The two bow at each other. Eyesnsane turns around again to walks towards the street to get to his car as Song closes the door. Song a bit heartbroken that Kenzi just bailed on her decided to go back to the living room. She takes a seat as Mao jumps on her laps.

Song: I’m really sorry Mao but looks like your mommy is not coming today, but hey at least you got to see her this morning right maymay!

Song pets Mao for a bit before she decided to get up and feed her cat a late dinner before heading to the master bedroom to lay in bed.

(Kenzi would stop by a few hours that can be found in the Females Elders promo portion of the story Blaze of Glory week one promo)

March 10 2016
Rented studio in L.A.

(On Camera)

Eyesnsane: We wanted and we asked for a battle royal…….

(Off Camera)

Eyesnsane looks down at his hands in front of him and they are shaking. Ted presses a button on the camera and puts it down revealing a slightly confused look on his face. While Jon tilts his head to the left while looking at Eyesnsane.

Ted: You alright over there?

Eyesnsane is silent for a moment while his eyes quickly move from left to right as if he is reading something.

Jon: What is going on this week with people whose name has an “S” in it.

Eyesnsane: I just need a second man. That uh wasn’t right, we need to do that. I wanna do that again, cool.

Jon: Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Jon says while holding his nose closed with two fingers, as Ted hits his arm causing Jon to put his hands down quickly although he starts looking up at the ceiling and whistling….

Ted: Sure bro, you know I got you. If I did not know any better I’d say I just caught you slippin.

Eyesnsane: Naw, son. Never that, I’m always thinking. That’s the problem.

Ted: Well do you think you are ready to get this thing going. You know we ain’t getting any younger.

Eyesnsane: Awe, what you got a date?

Ted: Actually I do.

Eyesnsane: What!!!

Eyesnsane puts his right fist up in front of his mouth as he walks over to Ted who is smiling and as Eyesnsane tries to shake Ted’s hand Ted backs up and pulls away.

Eyesnsane: Congratulations on your very first date. Did mommy and daddy tell you about the birds and the bees yet, or should uncle Eyes explain, you see first a man takes his…..

Ted: Heeeeeeyyyy!!!!! So not what I’m here for man!

Jon: AH HEM!!!!!

Ted picks up the camera while mumbling to himself and after a few moments he quiets himself down and points at Eyesnsane and Jon Dough.

Jon: I swear I aged just then. Are you two done? Do you guys need some time alone?

Eyesnsane: Alright man. That’s enough

Jon: No really I can go over…

Eyesnsane: Jon!

Jon: Yeah.

Eyesnsane: I.. I love you Jon.

Eyesnsane runs over to Jon giving him a big hug for a moment before letting Jon go.

Jon: Are you drunk?

Eyesnsane: That hurt man. Fuck it, let’s do this bro. You ready personality?

Eyesnsane looks at both of them and Jon looks at Ted who just shrugs at Jon.

Ted: Okay in three, two, one…..

(On Camera)

Eyesnsane: For the first time we all will get to see the SCW tag team titles defended in a battle royal. Only the best tag teams in SCW are going to be in this battle including team BJ.

Eyesnsane winks at the camera while smiling.

Eyesnsane: The champs will be in the match as well as the Unholy guys and the monsters. You guys know, all those teams you like when they give the Elders time off. No really in all seriousness folks this is going to be a brawl for the ages I’m sure of that. Half of these teams want to avenge losses against us, while the other half of the teams assume they are better than us. Do you know what I say? I say we are the most explosive, innovative, and dangerous team this company has ever seen before. You see the truth is we asked for this match. Jon and I ask for this so we could finally have all of you face to face and in the same place.

Jon Dough: The truth is I asked for what I had wanted and that was for a Battle Royale were the winners went on to face Jet City at Blaze Of Glory 6. Now this is way better then my idea but this was Eyesnsane idea. You see when I pitched this idea to Eyes, his counter was for us to add the champions in the match. His version thuo was for this to be at a Climax Control so that we could have walked in to Blaze of Glory as the tag team champs. Now all that said SCW counted us by making it at Blaze of Glory. That works for us the plan was to leave Blaze of Glory the champions one way or another.

Eyesnsane: So, let me get this straight. You’d rather tell all these people all the little details of how stuff happens. Again not that we call shots at all. Than just hype up the match that is going to happen? I mean do you think the people are more excited to see our match now?

Jon Dough: You see it's clear everyone that my partner is so eager to fight and be the champions that he's even cutting me off before I do my part to hype the match and how great it is to be in the ring with all these guys. I mean it's a who's who in the tag team division. But I have a partner who is just too eager to gives elbows to the face.You See I was taking baby steps as I wanted the fans to understand just how excited and important this is to me. Eyesnsane just wants this day to come already so he can try to toss about…

Jon looks at Eyesnsane.

Jon: Wait you say 2 teams, 3 teams?

Eyesnsane: Don't really matter but one things for sure we're throwing out the last team standing with us as that is the one that matters. That’s what all these fans came to see.

Jon: Hey if nothing else we all the Elders gave the bosses the idea to make sure most of the tag teams would be booked at the biggest show of the year.

Eyesnsane: You’re Welcome!

Jon: If not most of you not just in the Men's Division but in the Bombshells as will would have had the night off.

Eyesnsane: This will be the night that the Elders take things to the next level. This will be the night when we win back the SCW tag team titles. That is the night we overcome all the challenges that are in our path.

Jon: yeah, this match will have me become the only 4 time Scw Champion. Know that I let the cat out the bag lets see how many teams try to counter my statement about me achieving such a feat as no one had any idea before it came out of my mouth that such a feat will happen how I make history. This week that will slip right by them all. then next week they will talk about it since I put it in there heads.

Eyesnsane: You’re Welcome!

Jon: we timed are come back to make sure we got a blaze of glory match to fight for a chance to become the champion. So many teams now get a chance at Jet City to be the champions

Eyesnsane: You’re welcome.

Jon: Yeah I mean most of you guys would have been thrown in matches going for one of the other titles, well not all as I can see a conflict of booking when…

Eyesnsane: You’re welcome that you all get a chance, you’re welcome that they took the Elders idea and turn it up a notch. You’re welcome when it’s all said and done you all get to say… hey at least i tired.

Jon: well we're all going to try, and we're all going to show the fans that it dont matter if the bombshells have more teams on there end. We in the men's division are stacked with top stars trying to become legit teams while you have a true team in the elders and a set of brothers who are the champs. I say the rest of those guys would rather be going for other titles while and yes I can admit this the only two teams in this battle royal that care about the tag team titles would be the current champion and the Elders.

Off camera.

Ted: Okay guys that’s a rap. I think we're good here.

Jon: But I was going to talk about…

Eyesnsane: next week bro, save it for next week. We only have so much time in this booth and the girls got to get there stuff in.

Alana and Song walk inside the green screen booth.

Song: Yeah you heard him,. It's my time stop trying to hog up the spot like.

Jon: But I didn’t get to touch on…

Alana; Would it make you feel better if we include you in are part of the footage.

Song: Yeah, would you be a good little boy and help us sell this awesome match we help put together

Eyesnsane: Would you look at that. Jon is cheesy I think he wants to take part in it.

Song: Okay Jon you can join us BUT!!! Only if Eyesnsane join in as well.

Eyesnsane: They don't pay me to plug…

Before eyesnsane can say another word jon goes to his pocket and takes out $200.

Jon: Here would the $200 cover your time.

Eyesnsane: Oh shit Jack Daniels and steak for tonight. Let's get this shit poppin.

The men will go on to take part of the Female Elders footage as they go on to talk about the Bombshell Battle Royal. After they had finished Jon had went to the bathroom. That gave Eyesnsane and Ted to get to talking.

As Jon Dough returns from the bathroom….Ted and Eyesnsane look at each other. Ted gets a look ted knows all too well.

Ted: Hey Jon, mind taking this stuff to the truck Eyes and I will keep boxing stuff up?

Jon: Sure man.

Jon takes a box and leaves the room.

Ted: hey man what’s going on?

Eyesnsane: I need you to do me a favor, when you get back on base I need you to look someone up for me.

Ted; Oh man, what’s going on?

Eyes: Not sure, could be something, could be nothing.

Ted: Okay, who?

Eyes: a guy by the name of John Lee Kim.

Ted repeats the name at first

Ted: I may find a bunch of them.

Eyes: I know he is a Doctor if that helps.

Ted; That should narrow the search down. This about Song?

Eyes: This could be nothing or it could be something, if it's something “that” phone call will be made.

Ted: Oh shit man, those days are behind us. What the hell is going on bro, talk to me.

Eyes: Like I said this could be nothing.

Jon walks back in to grab another box. Eyesnsane and Ted also grab boxes as they help Jon bring everything to ted’s truck.
user posted image

Offline Jamie Dean

• The Sausage King
  • Jamie Dean the Sausage King
    • View Profile
    • Jamie Dean
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 11:35:43 PM »
 Los Angeles, California

It was nighttime in the "City of Angels," and as such in times like these, the city's life support system was at full charge. Being out and about, basking in the nightlife of LA, it was a staple of the city. I think it's a law somewhere in the city's charter, but I digress. Because as the streets were flowing, and the music of the multitude of nightclubs were thumping, nowhere else were things more important to two certain SCW Superstars than the newly renovated and opened Oasis. Jamie Dean's dream and Ben Jordan's support brought the two friends together for this project to not only give the teen's of the city a place to party and have fun like their adult counterparts, but it was also something so much more.

A place where the gay and lesbian teens who had no home, who were abandoned by family for no other reason than who they loved, would have a safe place to stay off of the city streets. A roof over their heads, a place to sleep and where they could study and remain in school.

The line of teenagers, everywhere from the ages of thirteen up, had stretched across the parking lot and surrounding neighboring buildings as word had spread for this being made, especially just for them. It was such a rarity, such a treat, that it was almost unheard of for someone to go to such lengths for a 'kid.' Local press was on hand to cover this bit of news. Jamie had tried to avoid calling in the major news outlets, preferring that the kids he was to keep under his and Ben's roof remain safe and private at all costs. Ben agreed; this was about the kids, not them. But Ben had also stressed the news would bring in sponsors for the kids and get them supplies and much needed necessities.

Jamie and Ben stood at the front entrance, beneath a canopy, flanked by their very special guests of Amy Marshall, Evie Baang, Samantha Marlowe and Master Lilly. Jamie had asked that Ben and their guests dress casual, so as not to cause discomfort or feelings of inadequacy on the part of the teens they would be housing. Jamie himself was wearing a cream colored polo with white jeans and high tops, while Ben is wearing a black tuxedo, with a white shirt, and a black bow tie, that always seemed to be a struggle to put on. A rainbow ribbon stretched across the entrance as Jamie, elected by Ben, took the step forward to address the crowd.

Jamie said, "Okay! If I remember anything about being a wild and rebellious teenager, and I do because I still am one!"

Scattered chuckles and Ben nodded behind Jamie's back, pointing at him without being seen by Mister Dean.

Jamie added, "Be safe! Be proud! And if you cause any trouble, you deal with this one!"

Jamie jetted a thumb over his shoulder, indicating the volatile Evie who gave the crowd a raised eyebrow. Rather than cut the rainbow, Jamie gave the ribbon a tug and with a flamboyant flip, twirled it across his shoulders. The doors were opened and the teens started to file in; Team BJ's first charitable business endeavor officially underway! And while the doormen took crowd control, Jamie, arm-in-arm with Amy and Master Lilly, approached some of the waiting members of the press while Ben escorted Sam and Evie.

Jamie smiled, "I just wanted to say thank you to the members of the press gathered here, who helped Ben and myself spread the words about Oasis and what we are doing."

One reporter asked, "What exactly are you trying to do, if you don't mind us asking?"

Jamie answered, "I don't, and Ben and I aren't trying to do anything. We have done it. The Oasis is a two-fold. On one hand it's a nightclub geared towards teenagers where they can come on the weekends to have fun and party in a safe environment. Any fighting or anything elicit, then..."

Jamie whistled and jetted a thumb back over his shoulder.

"...And they're out of here. And the other hand, Ben and I are providing a safe house for homeless youth in the LGBT society. We'll be providing them with a bed and meals. All we ask is that they go to school so that they can better themselves and get off the streets. It's not an easy road these kids have been on, but the hardships they've been put through will help them be more determined to rise above their problems."

"Will we be getting to meet the kids?" Asked another reporter.

To that, Jamie shook his head. "Absolutely not. Sorry, but no. There is no reason for the press to meet the kids. They've been through a lot in life. Too much, actually. Ben and I are not doing this to exploit them. We're doing this to help them and I am hoping that you understand and respect that."

"Ben?" A reporter asked. "How do you feel about this endeavor? Do you think it's a step in the right direction?"

"Mate..." Ben started "Anything that gives back to people is a step in the right direction. Let's be fair about it. There's a lot of people out there that need a friendly face to tell 'em that everything is gonna be cushy. We've all been knocked on our rears and anything that helps people get on their feet, is always good."

He paused for just a few seconds to look at the reporter.

"This whole thing" Ben continued "It will help so many people, it will make people feel safe. It's hard to dislike anything about it."

"But it feels like it discriminates based on sexuality." The reporter quickly added "Surely you must have an opinion on that."

Ben looked towards Jamie.

"That's brutal." He whispered.

Ben turned toward the reporter with a smile.

"Look mate, while I am not a fan of segregation." Ben admitted, choosing his words wisely "And I don't believe people should be treated differently based on sexuality, which is a message that the LGBT has been trying to put out there for years, something I agree with strongly, I agree with all the fighting to get what straight people have, but you need to look at the straight forward facts in this. There are a lot of people who do have these discriminating ways."

Ben looked deeply in to the reporters eyes.

"People don't take people at face value anymore." Ben said confidently "You look at everyone and you presume they're straight, you talk to someone and they say they're not, ninety percent of peoples opinions change instantly. That makes people more of a target to bigoted people. These kids are in more danger because of something they couldn't control. This keeps them safe, this place keeps them out of danger. It gives people a safe place to be. It gives human beings, cause it's what we are, regardless if you're black, white, straight, gay, male, female, Christian, Muslim, it simply doesn't matter, we're all human and we all deserve to feel safety, we all deserve a chance at life."

Ben looked at Jamie, a look of pride formed on his face.

"None of us ask to be born pal." Ben said firmly "But we all deserve a chance at life, and in most cases a second chance. You can't get that if you're fearing for your life more because of who you decide to get in bed with."

"That's very well said, Ben!" A nearby female reporter yelled towards him, before glancing an evil eye towards her colleague in the media "We all have the right to feel safe."

A warm smile came from Ben's lips as he looked at the woman.

"We do, and if people are in more danger, we will help them." Ben stated "This ain't just a place to get ya head down, it's a place where people can grow in confidence as a person and get back on their feet without fear."

"How hands on are you guys gonna be?" She asked.

Jamie opened his mouth to speak, a grin on his face, but Ben put his finger up, stopping him.

"Don't even think about it JD!" Ben turned back to the reporter "Shouldn't ask questions like that around him, just asking for hassle."

Ben cleared his throat.

"But to answer your question." Ben started "Jamie is gonna pretty much be here constantly. This place isn't too far from home, so he'll be very much involved. I'll be here most Monday's after SCW shows on a Sunday, where I can talk to the kids, help them get back involved in a normal life. I know Jamie will be working hard to try and not only give them a temporary place to stay, but I know he'll be looking in to permanent places for this guys and gals to live."

Ben looked down at his watch.

"Anyway people, it's about time we got in there." Ben said casually. "Thank you all for coming out, it's really appreciated. I hope you can continue to give us as much support as possible. Have a great night you lovely lot."

The group turned to walk in to the building as we jump to just a little later.

----------

Inside, as the music pulsed through the downstairs floor and the teens danced and were served sodas, juices ands the like, a special VIP booth had been set aside for this one special grand opening, where sat Ben and Jamie's guests; Amy, Evie, Samantha, Master Lilly. Joey Santiago, boyfriend of Amy Marshall, and Ryan Keys had too made their way to the event as sat opposite their hosts. Their presence also had a flip side, as some of the kids who were wrestling fans had made their way over to ask them for autographs and photo ops. But it was upstairs in the building where the real tale was to be told. And despite Jamie's insistence that the four ladies were guests, none of them would allow themselves to sit back while they could actually pitch in and help in this special case.

Because in the main hall of the upstairs, the few hundred square feet of empty space had been transformed into a warm and inviting dorm room with twenty five beds, a locked trunk at the foot of each, and a small desk for each occupant. The walls were a polished cherry wood with track lighting and a lush, brown carpeting stretched from wall to wall.

"C'mon in guys." Jamie opened the door wider and stepped inside.

Ben remained outside to oversee and a number of teenagers walked in, clearly uncomfortable and more than a little apprehensive. Some looked dirty and unkept, while others looked as if their hard lives at home and on the street had aged them beyond their teenage years. Jamie's dearest friends, Sandra King and Kathy Greene, helped escort the kids in, Sandra having consented to being the unofficial "den mother" for these kids, while their and Jamie's 'ward," Chad Campbell, helped carry supplies in, leading in a handful of volunteers, mostly friends of Jamie's at his former workplace, AKBAR. And not to be outdone, Amy, Master Lilly, Sam, Evie, Joey and Ryan were right there, ready and willing to lend a hand.

Ben said, "Okay, there's more beds than you kids right now, so pick one out for yerself and its yours for as long as you need it."

Jamie said, "And you can see on the bed a box of supplies to help get you started. Blankets, pillows, towels for the showers. Trunks if any of you have some possessions you want to keep safe."

Ben added, "There are school supplies in the desks beside your beds."

One teen said, "But ... most of us aren't in school."

Another added, "I don't think any of us are any more. Not much chance when we have no home to go to."

Jamie smiled, "Well newsflash one and all. You're going back. Ben and I cleared it with the counselors who helped get you young men and women in here with us tonight. You're not going to get off the streets and anywhere in life if you can't finish a formal education."

"You mean we have to go to school!?"

Jamie smiled brilliantly at the kid's almost wail-like question. After all, what kid wanted to go to school? Jamie looked at Ben and shook his head.

"Telling ya geez." Ben says with his thick English tone filling the air "If I had a chance to go back to being like twelve or something and going back to school, I'd jump at it. It's probably the easiest time of ya life, where ya parents pay for everything, you meet life long friends, but ya never see it at the time."

Jamie said, "Now, for tonight I want all of you to please just get settled in. We want you to be comfortable and safe. Ben and I will be downstairs for now, but if any of you need anything, then this lady..."

Jamie warmly rubbed Kathy's shoulder.

"Will be here for you. And we want you to know that you are safe under this roof. The LAPD do regular patrols in this area and Ben and I are ensuring that we have paid security overnight."

This bit of news came as great relief, one could tell, by the rigid postures of some of these kids relaxing just a bit. It tugged at the heart strings of the adults present, knowing what some of these kids had to have risked while being out on the street.

"You lot honestly have nothing to worry about." Ben told them with a smile "Look at this place, already got the feeling it might be a wrestlers hang out. Ain't no one gonna start with those lot here and like Jamie said, securities covered, so relax."

"You guys won't be here all the time." A nervous young man fired back at Ben "What happens if people come here after you're gone."

Ben smiled at the young man.

"It's a fair question." Ben mused "But you ain't seen the size of some of these security guards."

Jamie couldn't help but smile

"Seriously, they're some big lads looking after you lot when we're not around, and Jamie will be here a lot." Ben said, addressing the group before him. "When he's not, the staff know how to get hold of him"

A boy, no older than sixteen stepped forward, looking at Ben. Stick thin would not be exaggerating as Ben looked as his very slight build and unkempt blonde hair.

"Mr Jordan." He said in a quiet voice.

"Please call me Ben."

"Ben..." The boy said, his voice shaking "Thank you so much, and to you too Mr Dean, for this place, it might have saved my life"

Jamie stopped next to Ben as he overheard the young boys honesty.

"What's your name mate?" Ben asked him.

"Shaun" Came the reply.

"How long have you been out on the streets?" Ben asked him, his tone much quieter than before.

"Three years" Shaun replied.

"But ya just a baby man." Ben responded sadly "No kid should be out there."

"I got hurt a lot." He confessed "Because of my size, people hurt me, but I don't have to be scared of that anymore, thanks to you and Mr Dean. I owe you everything."

Ben swallowed hard as he stood up, moved towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He crouched down to look at eye level.

"You never have to be scared again." Ben told him "And you owe us two nothing but I'll tell you what. If you wanna repay us, work hard from now on with the school things we're setting up, learn everything you possibly can about everything and go get your dream. There's proof it can happen right downstairs."

Ben pointed downwards.

"Downstairs, we got a bunch of wresters. They didn't have life their own way to start, but they got their dreams by working hard to get them." Ben states "They gave up so much to do it and they're here to tell the tale, you can be too. You wanna pay us back, forget the past and go get whatever it is you dream of."

Ben stood up, his hand still resting on young Shaun's shoulder.

"Right..." Ben said firmly "Get yaself all sorted out, and I'll come back in a little bit. Just gotta do something real quick."

Ben looked towards Jamie, jolting his head towards the door, drawing a nod from Jamie as the scene fades.

----------

Jamie and Ben stood on the staircase, watching down over the dance floor of Oasis, the livelihoods of the teenagers almost filling the club itself with energy you could feel. Jamie could not help himself but to smile with pride. Down below, Evie and Amy could not remain idle, simply sitting there and posing for fans. The pair instead got up on their own accord and went behind the bar to help the staff serve the growing number of kids wanting something to drink. And Sam and Master Lilly? Well, where else would you expect those big hearted women than to be upstairs with the children who were in need? Despite the fact they were invited guests and against Ben and Jamie's adamant objections, like Amy and Evie, Lilly and Sam pitched in and were helping the homeless teens get settled into their new home, as it were.

And once midnight came, and the club downstairs had closed its doors after a successful opening night, Jamie and Ben had bid Evie, Sam, Amy, Ryan, Joey and Master Lilly a fond farewell, promising to each they would check in the next day and let them know how the kids were after their first night. The four women and two men had offered to stay behind and help with the cleanup but that was the last straw for Ben and Jamie who put their foot down about their guests doing anything more to help them out. Instead, they saw the ladies off and then found themselves on the top floor, standing at the door frame of where the kids were sleeping.

Ben and Jamie's eyes fell on the many forms who were sleeping beneath the blankets, and other forms who remained somewhat restless as they tried to get to sleep as well.

Jamie whispered, "We did it."

Ben clapped Jamie on the shoulder.

"Been hard work mate." Ben admits "But knowing that a bunch of people ain't sleeping rough tonight makes it bloody worth it."

Jamie asked, "What do we do if more kids come who need a place to sleep?"

"Then we'll make sure they get it." Came Ben's answer.

Jamie looked back at Ben and smiled, warmed by the confidence his friend showcased. Jamie then took one last look at the kids before he and Ben stepped out and slowly shut the door behind them.

Jamie sighed, "I guess we can't hold off on this bit any longer."

Ben quipped, "Que?"

Jamie pointed aside toward the camera, and Ben looked and nodded knowingly.

"Ah, right. Well you know what they say..."

Ben took a bow and held his hands out toward Jamie.

"Age before beauty!"

Jamie chuckled, "You disappoint me! I thought for sure you'd have gone with ladies first."

Jamie paused, then frowned.

"Wait, that's worse. Anyway..."

Jamie shook his head.

"Now that we have tonight taken care of, and this venture in our lives has started, it's time to move on to another point in our careers; namely becoming SCW's first two-time World Tag Team Champions. But to do that, we are going to have to get past four other teams, chief amongst them being the champions themselves, Jet City."

Jamie looked to Ben and nodded.

"Can't deny facts, Ben. Kris Halc may be a wanker of the highest order, but together he and his brother have torn the tag team division apart to keep those titles where they are. The only team they haven't faced and beaten?"

Jamie motioned to Ben and himself.

"Team BJ. See gents, this is going to be the first time the four of us have been in a match with each other, and I'm quite looking forward to it. It'll give Ben and myself a first hand look at seeing if the reputation the current champions have is well met. You've proven yourself against everyone else, just not yours truly. Granted, it's a battle royal and not a regular match, but all good things come to those who wait, and Ben and I have waited so very long for the chance to regain our belts. That's right."

Jamie pointed between Ben and himself.

"Our belts. We were cheated out of those titles in October of last year, and this is the first time, the FIRST, that we've had a chance to regain them! Now I will admit we didn't exactly fight for a rematch that we were due, but that's because Ben and I didn't need a title to know that we were the best. The fact that such measures had to be taken to get the belts off of us is reward enough in that fact. Those titles will be ours again, and it'll happen in Stockton. And after that, we'd be more than glad to have a straight up tag team match with Kris and Jason. That way, there'd be no more questions. no more doubts as to who the real Tag Team Champions are. because let's face it Halcs. You two wouldn't have the gold if it weren't for us practically handing them to you. Now, we're coming for what's ours."

Jamie paused in thought.

"Though of course we do have the one tag team we haven't gotten a win over, but all that is about to change once we step into that battle royal with the Unholy Alliance. The one legit blemish Ben and I have on our tag record belongs to those two men; Dmitri and James Tuscini. I can't help but admit that loss sticks in my craw more than our actual title loss, because it was what I inferred; a fair loss. Dmitri and Tuscini beat us clean and there's no denying the fact. It's just a whole lot of luck for us that the titles were not on the line when we faced them the first time around. But now, we're facing them again, and this time championship gold will be up for grabs. I know for a fact that Dmitri and Tuscini aren't just hungry for the tag team gold. They're starving. Well, I can't lie and say I feel guilty that we'd be taking food from a starving mouth, but that's just what Team BJ will be doing when we walk away with the belts for the second time."

Jamie put his hand out for Ben to continue, but Ben rolled his eyes.

"Oh blinding." Ben said sarcastically "Leave me talking about the geezer I'm helping a little bit to improve."

Just a smile came from Jamie's face as he pointed down the camera. Ben shrugged his shoulders and started.

"Let's get it over with then" Ben said while casting a glance towards Jamie "This might surprise you JD, but I'm actually pretty proud of these guys."

A frown crossed Jamie's face as he looked at Ben.

"You can call them a lot of things, and many people have, but you can't say they lack a little bit of focus, can ya?" Ben said seriously "We knew when it comes to selling a match, Henry would do just that and he did. He came across strong and put it out there. I like Henry, but the problem is, he might have gone off track a bit thinking that Jet City are better champs than J2H is. I mean I'm all for showing a little respect, but if he continues to be wrong about things like that, then he could be setting his boys up for a fall. I mean I ain't helping Markus learn how to wrestle, just to keep him calm a bit, Henry is giving out advice and if that's his thoughts, they could be bang in trouble, because Jet City ain't the team to be worrying about in this match, it's us."

Ben looked away from Jamie and back down the camera.

"I appreciate he didn't take shots at us." Ben said calmly "But he needs to prepare his boys for what's about to go down. He needs to let them know that friendship me with and Lord Raab ain't gonna come in to it when we get in to the ring, and there's only gonna be one of us left standing at the end of it all and I plan on doing everything I can to make sure it's us. I'll be doing whatever I need to get those belts back to be part of the first team to win 'em twice. Raab, Samuel, I know you got reasons to grab these belts yourself, and I know I gotta bring everything I can to get hold of them, and the way we lost them is driving me on a little. Nothing personal lads as you know, but I gotta right a wrong here."

Ben paused to clear his mind before moving on.

"And of course, that leads me on to the team that took the titles off us." He said with a look towards Jamie. "See what I did there? Called a segway."

Jamie rolled his eyes and nodded his head towards Ben.

"The Elders." Ben started "Bit of a quiet week for you boys? Cat got your tongue?"

Ben shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just take away what happened in the past and look at the reasons why you felt the need to use a steel chair on me." Ben said with a tap of his chin "Not worth beating round the bush at it, cause the answer is pretty simple. You boys did it because you couldn't beat us any other way. You saw we was ripping up the division, you knew The Monstimals would eventually catch up and power their way through us, I mean only so many beatings one man can take after all, so you had to act quick. You had to take the short cut. Whatever floats your boats really"

He paused while he took a few seconds to think.

"Problem is, I'm a firm believer in the fact that everything will catch up to you eventually. Every wrong cause, someone will make it right." He says "And this is our chance to make it right. Not many people get the chance to put things right without looking like it's revenge. I ain't a vengeful person, Jamie might be a bitch..."

Ben looked towards Jamie who shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"But I ain't vengeful" He continued "But I really do believe that by us two stopping you two from grabbing the titles from Jet City, everything will be repaid in full, all debts will be covered. I ain't gonna collect it by swinging a chair, I'm not gonna play dirty or take short cuts or any of that bollocks. What I'm gonna do is go out of my way to stop you from reaching the goal you want. I'm gonna stop you two from getting the titles that we want, not just the tag titles, but the titles of only team to win the belts twice. Sorry boys, it's just not gonna be your night."

Ben took a deep breath.

"So there ya have it." He states firmly "The time for having a chin wag is over. Everyone's had their say on things, the fans are sitting there deciding on who they want to win, the wrestling world is getting ready for Blaze of Glory VI. We've been ready for Sunday since this show was announced and when we're done on Sunday, when we're leaving the arena, we will be the last team out of that ring, cause Unholy Alliance, Jet City, The Monstimals and The Elders will be long gone licking their wounds. Blaze of Glory will be the rebirth of Team BJ and those titles..."

Ben motioned around his waist.

"They're coming home to the place they were happy, to the place they were comfortable" He says with a wide smile "The place where they belong. Have no doubt about it lads, those belts are coming home with us."

Ben looked at a nodding Jamie.

"Now people, me and JD got some things to do as you can imagine after a night like this." He says with his arms stretched wide "But we'll be there on Sunday to take back what would never have left us fairly."

Ben winked down the camera.

"Until then..." He said with a smile "Laters people."

Ben and Jamie turned away from the camera and walked down the stairs as the scene fades out.</color>

"Let's get one thing straight -- I'm not."

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »
 \'user

Talking to Konrad on the phone. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 15th March.

Recently, since he got home from the Supreme Championship Wrestling Retribution PPV, Lord Raab has been concerned for his brother as he hadn't heard or seen from him since after the PPV which even involved Lord Raab stopping his twin brother from fighting in the streets once again. He saw his brother lost control which is the first time he saw Konrad doing so.

At the same time, he's enjoyed being with Samuel once again as a family as he's even had time away with Samuel on holiday for a week until they came back Monday. They were in bed, talking to each other as Samuel lays on Raab's chest as he's always checking if his husband was alright. He really wanted to hear from Konrad, even if the tag title match was on his mind and they had just finished training for the tag title match which continues tomorrow and Friday.

After they fell asleep, there's a shake on the table as Raab got up and turned the lights on as he picks it up to see it was Konrad as they say hi on the phone and how they were and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Thank god as I've been so concerned about you.”

Konrad Raab: “Fizz and Chris were too. I'm not myself, I had to discover who the fuck I was.”

Lord Raab: “I get that myself sometimes, but Fizz has been phoning me like crazy as she's worried as hell about you. You better gi.........”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah I know. I do need to speak to her, but I phone you first before giving her a call.”

Raab sits up on the bed as he gently gets Samuel off his chest, making Konrad wonder about something that's clearly on his mind, something he thought was doing wrong.

Konrad Raab: “Were you busy?”

Lord Raab: “Na, we was asleep, but fuck sleep, I'm so glad you called. You alright?”

Konrad Raab: “Well I don't know Markus. I still feel like I'm a horrible human being, especially how I nearly hurt someone which is so unlike me.”

Lord Raab: “Do you know what happened? It's you not accepting anger in your life and it's consumed you so much that you lashed out.”

It's something Konrad already knew, he struggled so hard to accept he gets angry with his emotions, something he's not felt for a very long time. Raab knew it, he knew there's a lot more to the story than what Konrad was talking about and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “You need my help with something, don't you?”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, I do. I need for you to come on Monday to go to Chicago for my match against Torsten Volgt in a falls count anywhere match on Wednesday.”

Lord Raab: “I'll do everything I can to help you for the match along with some advice and I'll bring Samuel and Henry along as well. I think you could do with Henry's help. You can do training with Chris as you know, I got the tag titl.........”

Konrad Raab: “I know, I've been training Samuel when you was away. He's got so much talent, it's unbelievable how strong and safe he is with his moves. His stamina and focus is his weakness.”

Lord Raab: “Samuel said and I was so glad you helped me train Samuel to improve his wrestling. I guess I'll return the favour on doing the same for you.”

Konrad Raab: “Thank you.”

They both paused for a while as Markus heard the door close on the phone as he asks about it.

Lord Raab: “Did you go to a wrestling event tonight?”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, I had to appear on Breakdown tonight to address the match. I'll talk to Olek tomorrow and get you, Henry and Samuel tickets for the event. I did mention you tonight on how you'll be my mentor for the upcoming match.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah of course we'll be there. You need us more than you need me. Oh you damn right I'm gonna mentor you, well more Henry, but we'll tell him for ya.”

Markus was right, Konrad did need his brother when it came to the upcoming Falls Count Anywhere match as he hears some noises in the background until it went silent for a while. A minute later, he went back on the chat again as he speaks.

Konrad Raab: “At least things are good your end with the tag team title match coming up. Samuel told me your facing a ton of people. I'm proud of how far you both have come as a team and you got a chance to win the tag titles.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah, but the only thing I'm disappointed about is facing against Ben and Jamie. I mean I've only just been friends with them, especially Ben's the only one who allowed me to open up and help me out and he has since Jens died.”

Konrad Raab: “Sometimes we have to face our friends. Remember my fights against Adrenaline Rush, you know the two guys and lady who were the last people left in the rumble for the US title shot? I fought them and they are my friends.”

Lord Raab: “That's true, but apart from them, I want to seriously fuck up the rest of the teams purely because they don't mean shit to me or Samuel. I have seen how excited Samuel is for the tag title match. He really fucking wants the belts and so do I. We are so passionate for those tag belts that we'll throw out every fucker around us.”

Even Konrad sees how badly Lord Raab really wants to win the match, even if he knows the secret to him being in an upcoming tournament, but he didn't want to break promises to Henry, even if he felt guilty and bad about keeping secrets from his own brother. Samuel slowly wakes up and sees Markus on the phone and places his thumbs up at Samuel.

Konrad Raab: “Samuel woke up?”

Lord Raab: “Yeah, but he was checking how you was as he had a look on his face, wondering if everything with me and you are alright. Just take slow deep breaths and relax. You sound like your panicking about the falls count anywhere match, but trust when me, Samuel and Henry get there, you'll be fine. We're family and family stick together, helping one another out.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm scared.”

Lord Raab: “You'll be fine. Fuck, I hate the fact I'm facing Ben and Jamie for the titles, but we all have to do things we are afraid to do. Of course we got asshole teams of Unholy Alliance and The Elders and not assholes Jet City too.”

Of course it does take a little pressure off Konrad, but Markus wanted to make sure his brother doesn't get into more trouble as he's already been, although Markus knows Konrad's felt bad more than ever with what he done and Markus speaks.

Lord Raab: “We'll talk about this next week, but I'm so glad you're alright. Did you get in more fights lately?”

Konrad Raab: “Um nearly, but Chris stopped me and pushed me back away from the guy mainly because he was insulting me. Anyway I'll let you go and I'll see you on Monday. Good luck for the tag title match and bring those belts home bro.”

Lord Raab: “With great brutality pleasure.”

Of course, they go off and do their usual byes being said on the phone as he places the phone down, feeling very relieved his brother was fine, even if he nearly had a fight once again, but knew his brother was out of control and Samuel already had his pen and paper out in case his husband wanted to tell Samuel anything which he did as Samuel got up and sat next to Raab on the bed as Lord Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “We gotta do wrestling business with Konrad on Monday.”

Samuel asks why on the paper.

Lord Raab: “Because unlike us, he has no experience wrestling in a Falls Count Anywhere match when he faces against that German bastard Torsten Volgt and even admitted I'm his mentor. We gotta help him Sam. He's terrified and for the first time in my life, I'm worried about my brother.”

Samuel writes down, not knowing how to feel, considering he didn't even talk to Konrad and Raab speaks again.

Lord Raab: “We got to get him to overcome his fears. He's scared and he's not accepting his anger. He nearly got into a fight tonight, but his trainer stopped him. We need to calm Konrad down.”

Lord Raab: “We got tag titles to win, but I'm concerned about Konrad. He's not even spoke to Fizz or anybody. I've even stopped him fighting myself that night. He's not in a good way Sam and he needs our and Henry's help.”

Samuel nods, but at the same time he knew what he had to do was to relax Raab as he kisses him all over, rubbing his chest, along with kissing it as Raab felt completely different five minutes later, feeling a change in himself, something he'd been feeling since yesterday.

Lord Raab: “You know how to calm me down. Alright, you win.”

He knew exactly what Samuel was going to do as the lights went out again by Samuel as they do their own business before they went to bed three hours later as they slept until eight in the morning to do a lot more training for the upcoming tag team title match.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day of rumble training. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 17th March.

Inside of the gym was Raab and Samuel doing their usual thing of training for the tag team title match as they violently throw their opponents out of the ring with force, even at times using weapons to get their own way to make it a lot more fun as they whack the opponent with a kendo stick and smack it across their head to eliminate them or even use a steel chair cos they know it's the type of match they are so used to.

In fact, they can only like the situation they are in with how different it's going to be and although he's really enjoyed Ben helping him out with being a little more gentle outside of the ring, he loves the fact he's able to do anything he pleases in the ring and he even notices how much Samuel's improved with his wrestling and getting used to being in a hardcore wrestling environment.

No chance they will ever wrestle under normal rules as they find that kind of style very boring and more his brother's style or what he was before he lost his mind, but he's willing to even use this season as a way of preparing to teach Konrad how to fight in a falls count anywhere style.

But that's next week and this rumble match is now as he and Samuel keep throwing their opponents out again and again, only until the worst happened with Samuel's lack of focus, he gets thrown out which meant it had to be the end of their chance to win the match as he obviously knew about it, but Samuel didn't as Raab went out of the ring, deadlocking Samuel straight in the eye and speaks.

Lord Raab: “What the fuck was that about? Do you realise how this could cost us the match on your lack of focus?”

Samuel goes on his knees, begging to not do it again, but the problem is it's a major weakness for Samuel. There's a lot more room for Samuel to improve on when it's regarding his lack of focus during the match and it got Raab a lot more concerned, knowing exactly what Konrad meant when Samuel needed to work on his focus.

Lord Raab: “Sam, this isn't a normal rumble where I continue to wrestle alone without you, it's a rumble where if one of us gets eliminated, the whole team is eliminated.”

Samuel quickly rushed to get his pen and paper writing something in response to Raab and Raab stood back, he clearly acted like an asshole and he now was feeling guilty for his actions.

Lord Raab: “I'm sorry. I should've explained it before we started the match, but still, you need to be focused in this match. Lets try again now you know what the match is about.”

Usually, it was done, but cos Raab failed to give Samuel proper instructions of how the rumble worked, they had to do it again which in a way was good as well so Samuel could get used to being in a rumble match.

Of course it's a very different form of rumble, but they made it extra hardcore to involve weapons as after all, it was a no DQ match which works even more to their advantage compared to the rest and both Raab and Samuel smile at each other as Henry comes in and sees the boys training hard and knowing the potential rules of the match, destroying one team after another along with some damage they were taking from the other teams and even some weapons smashed against them too.

Everyone was busted wide open, even Raab and Samuel themselves took a beating from the young kids they recently hired from the performance practice match they had who did take Raab and Samuel off their feet with very strong drop kicks and even high flying moves, unfortunately, they were the last team in the match as they batter them so bad that they done a finishing double team move before they throw their last opponent out of the ring.

As he saw Henry leave, Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Henry, I want to talk about something before you go.”

Henry listens to Raab and he points to Samuel to take a seat to drink some water as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I need for you to come with me and Samuel on Monday when we go to Chicago together from LA airport.”

Henry Losak: “Why?”

Lord Raab: “Because my brother needs you. While I can't accept I have anger problems, he can't accept anger in his life. He's shit scared of accepting anger and the falls count anywhere match he's in and he really needs mine and Samuel's help with the match on Wednesday. Please, come with us as I fear he's gonna lose everything, even go to prison.”

Henry Losak: “Wow, that's extremely serious, especially if you've stopped him fighting after his match before. Yes, I will come with you and Samuel on Monday. Thanks for letting me know.”

Raab nodded as it's the one thing he wanted to get out of the way since he has never been concerned for a family member in his life, especially he did watch the interview Konrad did on Breakdown show and saw a different Konrad than what he's seen before. Anyway he focuses on the most important thing right now and that's the tag team titles being on the line as although Samuel already knows some details about the teams, Raab knows more as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “So you went to your family and spoke to them about the upcoming tag title match?”

Lord Raab: “I think it's great they want to come and watch you wrestle Sam. Makes me so proud to have great parents wanting to support you”

Samuel points at Raab.

Lord Raab: “Oh yeah. How can I forget? Anyway we may have lost to all, but James and Dmitri, and Jet City due to never faced them, but we've gotten so much better since the last time, especially with you.”

Samuel wrote down what he thought in his head and Raab responds.

Lord Raab: “Yeah of course you have. You certainly improved on your stamina so much more since you've started to work on it everyday, sometimes without me and Henry telling you to. It's a major improvement. Fact is The Elders and Unholy Alliance are the only teams who acted the same since we faced them though.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah they have because I've not seen any improvement from them, no matter how much J2H bragged about beating Dmitri three times and that's only cos James had no competition. Dmitri was no match for me at all. He never came close on beating me, I dominated him. James just flat out sucks. The fact he's lost to a piece of shit TNA is laughable.”

Both of them did laugh at the fact James lost to TNA, someone Raab's beaten so many times before, heck, he even felt Samuel could and Samuel barely has any experience in the singles wrestling field. He continues.

Lord Raab: “The Elders are even worse. Fact is they got pissed when we lost on purpose to them and they barely did a great job against us. Really SCW management would've placed us both on a boat if we won and at the time, I was nowhere near ready for that. Also they are the most hypocritical team ever.”

Lord Raab: “The fact they bragged so much about beating Ben and James fairly and then they end up turning their backs on cheating to win is a joke. They laughed and mocked us to allow them to win when they should be thankful we turned up in the first place.”

Lord Raab: “I don't think we'll speak much about Ben and Jamie. It's all too out there with them already, but fact is I'm not gonna be nasty to them. Ben's the only guy who's opened me up, helping me change. I want to change and I wanna be with you forever.”

Raab kisses Samuel's cheek like he really meant what he said to Samuel as he pulls his head away as he drinks his water, taking large gulps from the water bottle and speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Although I've not faced Jet City as a team and them not saying anything bad about us, but I have faced Kris in the past. From what I remember from my debut back say 2014 god that's almost three years ago, he was a very small wrestler who never really said anything to me then. He and Jason seem to be quiet and don't appear on camera much and they are exactly the reason why we like them.”

Lord Raab: “They are champions because they are good at what they do. Kris and Jason don't give a shit about appearing on camera, they get on with their damn job, proving themselves being great champions in the ring, something the fluke champion J2H doesn't get. They are pure bred wrestlers like us who step into the ring to fight and leave. Those are real wrestlers.”

Samuel nods, listening to every word Raab's been saying as he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “All the rest appear on camera to seek attention cos they lack any ability to prove themselves in the ring and represent SCW in global wrestling competitions. Jet City actually prove themselves as great tag wrestlers outside of SCW as well as in the company, that's exactly like us. They do more for wrestling than J2H does which says a lot about them.”

Raab pauses as he's far too nice to them as well, but how could he be mean to them when they haven't said anything about him or Samuel.

Lord Raab: “As Ben said, we worked too hard to make our teams work, not like the rest who've teamed up recently. Me, you, Ben and Jamie created the tag division to light, making everyone force to be in teams together.”

Lord Raab: “We'll use weapons to bring into the ring as a hardcore team and smack every fucker in the match until they are eliminated or rather one of their members will be eliminated or even throw the fuckers out too with our own hands. Of course it's gonna involve hardcore weapons cos lets face it, who wants to see a bland battle royal with pure wrestling skills?”

No hands were up from Samuel and Raab as he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Exactly so we'll destroy all these fuckers and thanks to The Elders who made the match even more exciting and favouring us a lot more than an normal tag match, we got better chances to win, more so than all the teams in the tournament and we'll show them how bad we want the tag titles, getting rid of that monkey off our backs. Lets go back to our apartment and play video games for a bit.”

As so they do as Samuel took his last sip of water before the bottle was completely empty as Raab and Samuel stood up and walked back to the apartment to play a soccer game together on their PS4 to give them something to do during their rest from training or their day off from it which they played a zombie vs vampire game before they go upstairs to get themselves to sleep, even if Raab was concerned about his brother at times, he knows he'll tackle him on Monday to go to Chicago and do some falls count anywhere training with him on Monday and Tuesday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag titles belong to The Monstimals ustream.com shoot.

“First of all, we want to thank The Elders for making the match something completely different to a regular tag match as we love the idea and we certainly love the fact we are apart of this match. I mean you can say me and Samuel have been quiet in the tag division, but of course everyone forgets about me defeating Unholy Alliance and was long forgotten. Oh fuck, I need to stop being such a nice prick.

Cos I'm not a nice person when it comes to my matches well except a couple of teams in this match, but fact is we fucking hate Unholy Alliance who've gotten so many fucking shots of a tag title they lost every single time. See since we came back in November, we've not had one tag title match and we've been busting our fucking ass to get here. I get it, you guys have defeated majority of the teams in this match, but Jet City and us are the only ones you've not beaten.

I think it's so funny how much you pretend to be a vampire Dimtri when in reality, you're just a rip off of being one. Nothing about you is real at all, heck you spend more time chasing up girls up your alley way to pray on your weakness with being around stupid women. I know forgive me, I still fucking hate women, but you've not been impressive at all. J2H likes to brag about how you've pushed him to his limits.

HAHA no you didn't. The only reason why James had to fight you three times was down to one thing, no competition and you was no match for him and no match for me either. You make me laugh on the amount of bragging you do about that. When I fought James, I didn't care to shit on winning the stupid title. I was only given a title shot as a bonus, but I mainly wanted to beat the infant's lucky fluke streak record he somehow got because of no competition. He sucks and he always will.

Just like how you sucked against me, even though you've been the only person in this match who really brought the hardcore wrestling style to me, but still did a piss poor effort against me and just how sucked James was when he couldn't defeated the biggest joke in SCW history, TNA for the Roulette title. That shit's funny I mean seriously, I've beaten TNA so many times it's not even funny, same with Ben too. I do however admire the whole Italian thing you got going on, but I just remember Pinky as the pig.

When I think about it, Pinky does look like a pig. Fuck sake, you had your manager to do all the talking for you. Yet I heard you say we won the match illegally from interference from Samuel? Too bad that you and Dimtri can't take a fucking loss. Too bad you bitched, complained and made excuses for your losses against me because I've beaten you both so bad, being the only team in this match to do so and we'll have no problems throwing your useless asses out of the ring

Speaking of taking losses well, how we did when we handed The Elders the win because we admitted to purposely lose to them. No excuses, we just did, yet the hypocrites no matter how much they've defeated Ben and Jamie for the tag team titles, they've not been impressive. Say, when was the last time anyone saw them in the ring? It's been quite sometime, but we admire them for standing up against the bland tag matches to make it something different to have the battle royal elimination style. Oh how much of a mistake you made to add that in the match because do you know what this means Jon and Eyesnsane? It means it's a no DQ match and you allowed us to bring weapons in the match.

Of course we'll do that fuckers because we are a hardcore team after all which a lot of you seem to be forgetting and I'll talk more about that later because right now, we got to prove ourselves as a team and especially a team who lost to Jet City for the tag titles which is so funny, they've been near enough in the background, don't exist like the dinosaurs went away into extinction. Hopefully this time, we'll get the chance to beat the fuck out of you guys and throw you fuckers over the top rope.

Jet City, Ben and Jamie, you guys haven't pissed us off, although I've beaten Kris Halc before in a singles match when I started here, but fact is we respect the heck out of you guys, especially Jet City who never needed camera attention to make their mark. Don't listen to James, he's just bitter he can't become a great champion like yourselves by proving it in the ring instead of being on camera which somehow you get title shots for which is pathetic. You guys are great examples of what tag wrestling should be about.

I have nothing bad to say about you guys, but I want to apologise for not listening to you Ben. I had to do what I did to get myself success against that stupid infant wrestler. I had to be aggressive and not be all nicey dicey to him and you can certainly expect I won't in this match either, but not nasty to you, but nasty to the rest of the competition, while we respect Jet City for their honestly of being true wrestlers.

At the same time though, we got to win this match because we've been craving so bad to win those belts we just want them and it's time to make our mark on the title belts. Yeah we failed to win them, but that's the past, this is the future of me and Samuel who've only lost one match each since we returned, but undefeated as a tag team. We are hardcore, reckless and even more dangerous than before as we are fucking addicted to those tag team belts.

We want to become champions because we can get that monkey off our backs to finally after the amount of blood, sweat and tears me and Samuel have put on the line to build the tag division back up along with Ben and Jamie that we deserve those belts more than any of you fuckers in this match. We really want to win that we'll even use weapons to prove it and dominate each one of you to be the last team standing in the tag team battle royal match and we are looking forward to it.

Guys, just enjoy the brutal and vicious ride as The Monster and The Animal known as The Monstimals will wreak through the lot of you, breaking all of your dreams of being champions and being confident on doing so. We don't want a bland battle royal, we want to bring weapons into it, making each one of you bleed all over the mat, just literally all over the ring and feel free to bring the hardcore style to us because we encourage you all to fuck us up, but even if you do, we'll be the last team standing to become the new tag team champions so I can easily look towards my last goal of chasing the Internet title before I leave SCW for good.

Tomorrow night, the world will witness a monster and an animal to be champions of the world. Tomorrow night teams, you'll prepare yourselves to be Dominated by The Monstimals as we'll either throw you over the top rope or smash your heads in with weapons to go over the top rope.”
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:37:29 PM by Lord Raab »