Author Topic: Sick of this!  (Read 3773 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Sick of this!
« on: September 22, 2023, 07:43:42 AM »
Monday 18th September 2023
9.30am
Beverly Hills, California.

He was still fuming when he walked in the door of his Beverly Hill mansion on Monday morning, staying behind in Fresno for the night to try and relax and not bring his mood home with him but it was all for naught. He stormed in to the house where he lived with his family and wasted no time at all just moving through the house, not even calling out for Melody or Simpson as he made his way to his own personal gym. Moving through the wooden door, his eyes look towards only one thing, a punching bag across the room. He dropped his work bag next to him and leaned down, pulling the zip back and reaching in, pulling out a promotional photo of Michael Harris with the SCW World Heavyweight championship over his shoulder.

J2H: Even looking at that smug little bastard holding my belt makes my skin fucking crawl.

He moved quickly moved his hand back inside the bag and pulled out a roll of wrist tape and pulled a strip off, placing it on the top of the photograph and pushing it firmly on the punching bag. He quickly unzipped his jacket and threw it to the floor, not caring about cost or neatness and swung a bare knuckle punch at the photograph, instantly crunching it up.

J2H: My legacy, my fucking legacy! My legacy was made by beating people like you! My legacy was made by risking it all for no gain, that's my damn legacy and you're not having it you son of a bitch.

Another bare fist cracked hard against the picture, causing a slight rip.

J2H: You're career is gonna be mine fuck face, my belt is coming back home. I will be a four time champion!

A left hand connected with the torn photograph, lengthening the rip on it.

J2H: The bosses made a fucking mistake Michael, they made a huge mistake by stopping me from putting my hands on you for a month, they made the biggest mistake of their professional career because by the time that time passes, I am gonna make sure that I don't hold back. I'm not just taking my championship back, I'm not just taking your career to add to my legacy, I'm gonna leave permanent damage on you so every time you look at it, you're gonna remember who the fuck I am!

He swung a right hand that almost tore the photograph in half and took a deep breath but was distracted by his phone ringing in his pocket. He growled angrily under his breath as he reached in to his pocket, not even looking at the name or realizing that it was a video call. He hit the button and an angry tone flew from him.

J2H: What!?!

Out of the corner of his eye, he finally saw that the phone call was a video call and lifted it up to put his not so pleased face in the camera frame. He saw his trainer, Austin Parker look at him with lowered eyebrows and a disgruntled look on his face.

Austin: Watch ya tone when ya speak to me? And why would you answer the phone like that, it might have been your mother or someone.

J2H wasn't in the mood to be talked down to or treated like this and he rolled his eyes to show his contempt for the tone. 

J2H: What do you want Austin? I know you didn't just call me to talk about my phone etiquette. Unless you did and if that's the case, you really need to find better ways to fill your time. Maybe take up reading.

He could see Austin also wasn't in the mood to play games and he and J2H always had an honest dialogue flow, even when his real training had just began.

Austin: I ain't calling ya to talk about how y'all answer the phone, I'm calling to ask ya a simple question.

J2H sighed deeply as he looked at Austin, waiting for him to continue with what he wanted to say.

J2H: Go on before I get to your age.

Austin didn't approve of the joke, but kept a straight face on camera, just looking at J2H.

Austin: What the hell was you thinking last night?

J2H: I was thinking why the hell do I work for this curve ball throwing company when I could be sitting at home with my family, that's what I was thinking.

Austin knew J2H was avoiding the real question, so chose to push him a little further.

Austin: You know exactly what I mean James! Are you out of your tiny mind agreeing to put your entire legacy on the line against a guy who is likely to retire one way or the other?

J2H's face instantly went blank as he looked at Austin.

J2H: What do you mean?

Austin rolled his eyes at J2H as he run his hand over his forehead.

Austin: He's reeled you in James. He pulled that you can have my career shit to reel you in and keep you there. The man is a manipulative liar, he's going for your legacy and the chances are if he beats you and takes your legacy, he's gonna stand in the ring the next week and retire anyway! How the hell can you be so stupid not to see that?

J2H stood looking at the camera, pondering what Austin just said to him and letting it sink in. He'd never thought of it that way before, he was simply blinded by the thoughts of getting that championship back.

J2H: First off, it's fucking annoying how little faith you put in me! Do you think I wouldn't go in to that match and win? This is me Austin, I'm the good long term asset here, there's no way he beats me again. Secondly, this is what I get for pulling on the monsters fucking tail. I thought I could take him of all the power and send him away, I fucked up and I didn't do that. Thirdly, I was good to move on and he came out there to me and kept this shit going and there is only one way to end it and it's me taking his fucking career and adding it to my legacy. It's the only way it ends.

Austin looked perplexed at J2H's words and shook his head with disapproval.

Austin: You put your god damn legacy on the line! Everything you worked for, everything I set you up to get in the first place!

J2H: Hold your horses there cowboy! This isn't about you! This is about me and what I can fucking do. You threw me the pass but I kept running and running and running with that ball. You gave me the tools, I went on to be the best wrestler there ever was. Your legacy of training me won't change. Besides, all the little bitch is doing is giving me a gag order if he beats me. I just can't talk about all I've done.

J2H smirked down the camera at Austin.

J2H: I can't talk about it if I lose, but the internet won't forget it, the people around the world won't forget it, they sure as fuck won't edit every fucking show where I win a belt, but you're forgetting one major fucking thing to this whole damn thing.

Austin: What's that?

J2H: I'm not fucking losing! He beat me once at his own game, in his own little comfortable place, but I refuse to give up my fucking legacy to him. Besides, there's other shit to deal with first Austin.

Austin: I'm not worried about some pissy little tag team match next week. You lose this....

J2H could feel Austin's words grate on him more then they should and quickly snapped at him.

J2H: I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING LOSE! It's that simple! I don't know why you're even fucking doubting me! I am who I am and I am gonna win that fucking match. I am gonna go and single handedly take out Goth and Peter Vaughn, because we know that fucking joke of a partner is gonna be as much use as a paper bag in a thunderstorm. I'm gonna do that and give him a front row seat to me doing that. I'm gonna show him up close and personal who the fuck I am and scare him in to knowing his career ends in my hands.

Austin: But...

J2H: No fucking buts Austin! You pretty much called me to tell me I was a dick for putting it all on the line, but you know what Austin? You know fucking what? It's my legacy! It's gonna grow after I win this match against these piss poor Z list Savours, it's gonna grow more when I get rid of Michael Harris for good. No risk, no reward and it's fucking shit that you have the balls to call me and act high and mighty over my career. I lose, fuck it, J2H dies but I don't.

Austin: Hold on...

He wasn't in the listening mood as he started to pace around the gym.

J2H: No, you hold the fuck on! I made this legacy beating people like him! I made my career defeating everyone and this son of a bitch is no different. I'm gonna push this to the fucking hills and it's a dick move that you would even doubt me, so fuck you Austin!

Austin's patience had run out and his mood quickly soured.

Austin: Why don't you shut up you little egotistical son of a bitch!

His quick remarks shocked J2H in to silence, other then just a mutter.

J2H: I'm egotistical...

Austin: I heard that! Yeah, you are. If you lose this, then what? Did you think that far ahead?

J2H: No because I'm not gonna lose that and it's shit you don't have faith in me to win this one. It's shit that you don't think I can. If I lose, big fucking deal. I'll come back wearing a mask and start again, or I become just James and start from the bottom and create another legacy. Fuck it, I'll go in the Hall of Fame twice under a fresh start, but I will tell you this Austin, I will be fucking winning and that's that, case closed. Call me when you have more faith in me.

J2H didn't wait for another word to come out of Austin's mouth as he quickly cancelled the call and dropped the phone back on to his bag. He interlocked his fingers behind his head, breathing deeply and trying to release the anger from his body. His mind rushed as he thought about Austin's words cutting in to him and punched the punching bag with Michael Harris' face on it once again. His bare knuckle shot echoed around the room as the photograph finally gave way and fell to the floor. He didn't know Melody had been standing behind him, listening to his conversation with concern on her face. He slumped to the floor, sitting down in front of the punching bag with his legs crossed, looking at the torn photograph.

J2H: I can't lose this but I need to focus on Peter Vaughn and Goth. I need to focus on those two, I need to get this Harris bullshit out of my head and see this as a handicap match. I need to...

He could feel eyes looking at him from behind and turned his head to see his wife Melody standing back and looking at him.

Melody: You know, Austin could be right.

Just hearing those words made him grind his teeth firmly and left out a huff of breath through his nose. Melody heard but still approached her husband, slowly sitting next to him.

J2H: First off, don't you start as well cause I have no patience today, secondly it's rude to eavesdrop on someone else's call.

Melody looked at him through sympathetic eyes as she shuffled around to face him.

Melody: Sorry, but you were loud enough that I heard you on the other side of the house. I didn't know you were home yet.

J2H: Yeah, I didn't wanna yell out, just wanted to punch this son of a bitch in the face.

He picked up the photograph from the floor and looked at it before throwing it over his shoulder.

Melody: So last night...

He rolled his eyes at his wife.

J2H: You too? You're gonna tell me I'm an idiot too for putting everything on the line? Look, I am my own fucking man here and if I wanna put it all on the line, I will.

Melody looked slightly uncomfortable at hearing her husband like this. She knew he was a bit of a hot head when it come to certain situations where he would act before thinking.

Melody: Not so much that. The whole getting fired thing if you hit Michael Harris and the tag match.

A rare half a smile appeared on J2H's face as he looked at Melody.

J2H: Do you really think anyone in that fucking office is gonna fire me or dick wad? They fire me, then they're fucked. They know how much they've made since I've been back. They know I've done everything to help people step up to the plate. They fire me, they fuck their whole Supercard. There's no chance they will.

Melody: They might to make an example of you.

J2H: They really won't. If I knocked him in to the middle of next week, they still won't fire me. The hardest part is getting through that fucking tag match with him standing there lurking.

J2H stood up and reached down to Melody helping her to her feet.

J2H: I don't want to deal with that stupid prick anyway. I need to focus on that damn match. Whoever came up with this shit needs a kick to the face. Maybe I should say fuck that and stay here and not give a damn about it.

Melody frowned at him, slowly shaking her head. She knew he had never looked so serious at walking away from a match and put her hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

Melody: I know you won't do that.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at her, his jaw clenched and his body tense.

J2H: Won't I? What the fuck they gonna do to me if I don't show up? Fine me? Big fucking deal! I don't want this match, I've never wanted this match, this is just the creation of a sick mind who wants to sit there laughing while I do what I do. It's bullshit Mel, utter bullshit and I want no part of it. Even bitch boy Harris don't want any part of it, so if neither of us show up, what's it matter? Goth will brag that he beat me by default and that's the only way he can ever beat me. Peter Vaughn will just sit there looking goofy and getting ready to face someone like Barnhart for the eight hundredth time. Who really gives a shit if it happens or no.

Melody: The fans might.

J2H: The fans want to see me kick the shit out of Michael Harris, that's all, nothing more, nothing less. That's all I wanna do is get my hands on him. 

Melody: You need to...

Before she could continue, J2H cut her off bluntly.

J2H: You know what? I am fucking sick of people telling me what I need to do and what I don't need to do. I'm sick of people telling me I'm a dick for putting my legacy on the line, I'm sick of people trying to tell me what's best for me! I'm J2H! I've done things my way my entire career and guess what? I'm fucking good at it! I've made myself in to the most talked about person on the SCW roster ever because I did it my way and no one else's. I didn't follow a path everyone else took, I cut my own fucking path!

He shook his head at Melody.

J2H: I don't need this shit!

He turned away from his wife and stormed out of the room, leaving her standing confused as he disappeared through the door and the scene faded to black.

It was Friday and J2H had found himself in Fresno, California, but his sour mood had yet to subside as he sat in the stands of the Selland Arena, the same arena where SCW was to host Climax Control 373. He watched from up high as the ring crew were seen putting together the stage area and arranging floor seats. J2H looked to his right to see the camera next to him.

J2H: Who came up with this bullshit? I mean fucking seriously, someone wants me to be in the ring with someone who cut my flesh up like a butcher going to work on a pig and not expect me to fucking hit him?

Anger rose through his body as he gritted his teeth.

J2H: And team with him no less. Fucking team with him. I don't know who's sick mind this one came out of but it's bullshit. A lesser man would have packed up his shit and fucked off home and stayed there but I'm not a lesser man.

People could accuse him of many things but having no pride is his work was not one of them.

J2H: So it's come down to this to team build for a team I never wanted and a team I won't be part of again after tonight. Teaming with a man who wants to rip down everything I've ever built, take a sledgehammer to the walls of my career. Since I heard about this match, I have been pissed off and rightly so and that has left a sick and bitter taste in my mouth but that just means that some fucking losers have got to pay for it and well, looks like those losers are apt this week because it's Peter Vaughn and Goth.

He knew he had many successful battles with Goth over the years, so confidence filled him from that alone and the smile on his face matched the inner confidence.

J2H: Losers is the actual right word. The Savours, the group who has saved no one or nothing in their entire SCW run, a group that's had more fights amongst themselves, then standing up as a unit against the rest of SCW to take over. Hey dick wads, do you know what being in a stable actually means? It means uniting, it means standing up and fighting together but all you dicks are known for is beating each other up. The in fighting made you look weak with your best crew that involved Mac Bane, Ken Davison, guys who could hang at the top and even they kicked the shit out of each other. Now what have you got? An over the hill dark side douche who is about sixty, a guy who has a nickname that is a bit meaningless, a whole bunch of women who wouldn't know how to get a promo in on time, and a fat fuck who thinks he speaks for the world when his only meaningful contribution to society is keeping tube sock companies in business.

He felt disappointment when talking about The Saviors.

J2H: You gave a championship to chubby because he won one match in fifty, you took on Krystal Wolfe and kicked her out in a couple of weeks, this should show you all the mentality of you people. You're all indecisive, pathetic little losers, past your prime with no direction. You couldn't save a fish from water.

He waved his finger at the camera.

J2H: And in that sea of losers, there is one man who stands out, but trust me, it don't take a lot to stand out when you're swimming in a sea of shit, and that's you Peter Vaughn.

He paused for a second to drag out the drama.

J2H: I had heard of you Peter, long before you decided to end your career by joining those bunch of rejects and misfits. I heard about your championship credentials, and knew you were a world champion in a few places and for that, I give you just an ounce of credit. You've even come in to SCW and done the right thing, stay low, build slowly instead of the two pump chumps that win a top belt in a shit hole company in front of fifty people and think they can step up to the big stage like SCW and be on my level. You've done it the right way, but this is the biggest fucking match you'll ever have in your career because you're lucky enough to be in the ring with me. This is where shit gets real, this is where your perception of SCW changes very quickly, cause I ain't like those low level nobodies begging for shots at the lowest belt. I'm not Miles Kasey, I'm not Bill Barnhart, I am something beyond those. I am more then a God compared to those guys. That's too big of a step for you to come on up Peter.

He was serious in his words and his face reflected that.

J2H: Everyone you've faced in SCW so far have been amateur hour, but me, I am a different class. Take yourself to school, look at my legacy and all the shit I've done.

He fired off a stern look down the camera.

J2H: Yeah Michael Harris you coward little bitch, I said my legacy cause it still is my legacy and always will be...

He leaned back in the chair.

J2H: Look at my legacy Peter, name one man in SCW you've faced that has the credentials I have, the skills that I have. Name one fucking person you've ever faced in your career that has my kind of levels. My guess is even though those multiple world title reigns in those little puddle companies you thought were oceans, no one even come close to everything that I can bring to the ring. That's the difference between us, you've gone out and found little places you can look big in, while I've been the company man in the biggest company in the world. I've been the company man where legends came to face me. I don't have to chase, they came to me, so while you were scratching it out in the cesspits that called themselves wrestling companies, I was already beating legends. My point to this is all those title runs of yours means shit to me. The Roulette title is the most prestigious you've ever had and that's not even a world title. Sunday is where you see what being at the top of SCW is all about because I am the peak of it all, I'm the next SCW World Heavyweight Champion...

He looked down the camera, just mouthing the words "Fuck you, Michael."

J2H: And you're in over your head. I am gonna give you some seriously good advice Peter, the best you'll ever get here.

He moved his face closer to the camera.

J2H: Get the fuck away from whatever this incarnation is of The Saviors. If you want the success, get away from them now, move as fast as you can. Goth is a joke, The Troll is never gonna amount to anything. The work ethic is shit to the point most forget to get their promos in at all to the point that it's a miracle they even have a fucking job, and not one of them is even close to being as good as Mac Bane, Ken Davison, Matt Knox, Amber Ryan. This is a piss poor leaderless group and they will destroy everything you've ever done. You will not come up smelling like roses with this group, they will drag you down, get away from them all, bro, I know, I know that tag team partner of yours and you need to get away from that shit while you can.

He was feeling honesty flow through him as he continued.

J2H: And no on to you Goth. We've known each other a long, long time, haven't we? Going back to when I first won the World championship. We've known each other that long because you were in that gauntlet match when I won the belt. I know you're old but do you remember your reaction to me winning the championship? Cause I fucking do.

J2H had told the story countless times, but wanted to again with more detail.

J2H: It's been clear in my mind ever since the day I won it, Valentine's Day, 2015, seven years ago, two weeks short of my twenty third birthday. I remember that day well and more then anything Goth, I remember becoming the companies youngest World Champion and walking through that curtain holding the belt, not knowing what was next, how things worked, what to do. I had no champion to defeat for me to walk up to and say thank you, I had no one tell me what to do and I remember walking up the ramp with my mind racing, thinking about if I should give this up, if I was good enough. I went from midcard to starting something special and I walked through that curtain and you was the first person I saw there Goth, but you wasn't looking at me ready to congratulate me. You was standing there bitching at Christian Underwood because you didn't fucking win the match. You stood there whining and crying because this kid, and yes, I heard you say kid, took the World Championship.

A look of anger flashed over his face.

J2H: I heard you say I didn't deserve it, that I was nothing and that burned in my mind like someone had stuck a red hot poker in my ear. You didn't give a shit about me, just your spot. You was an old guy then clinging on to your spot and you're an old guy now trying to do the same. Difference is seven years later, I have passed everything you've ever done yet your fucking entitled ass sat there saying I wasn't fucking worthy! You was meant to be a professional but all you did was suck the fucking air out of the locker room and fill it with poison, because some young kid showed he was better then you.

The more he spoke, the angrier he became.

J2H: Fucking professional? You were nothing more then a vindictive little prick, but as soon as I heard the words, saw the act, I knew I had to prove you wrong, I knew I had to stick this middle finger up and say fuck you Goth.

He flipped his middle finger to the camera.

J2H: I did that, I proved countless times that every time we went to war, I fucking won. No matter the situation, I fucking won. I am not giving you credit for acting like an entitled dick and I sure as fuck will knock your teeth down your throat if you try and take any kind of credit for who I become, but this is why I come after you more then anyone else on this roster when we're in the ring. I turn in to that twenty two year old, listening to someone I used to respect and I gotta fuck you up man. I change and have to completely fuck you up.

He took a moment to breathe, trying to let the anger fall away.

J2H: I know it still plays in your mind, it was no coincidence that when I won the World Championship recently, you wanted to jump up and take it from me, like a fucking brat who sees someone with better toys then him. Been the story of your career when it comes to me. I become champion and it eats you alive, you can not wait to try and take it from me. Remind me again, how many times have you tried and actually been successful?

He lifted his hand, making a zero with his thumb and forefinger.

J2H: I'm your fucking white whale Goth, fuck that, let's go behind the character, I'm your fucking white whale Gerrit, I've been in your head since that night and no matter how many times you try and jump up and derail me, no matter how many times you raise that harpoon and try and take me down, you never fucking will. You haven't in the past and you sure as fuck won't in the future. Do I make myself clear to you? Am I through your thick skill? Let it go Goth, cause I will only disappoint you again and again.

His voice finally softened.

J2H: Nothing changes here. I will see you, I will beat you again Goth. I will put it that same level of anger against you as I always have and the result remains the same. This time you get to drag a partner down with you.

He turned away to look at the ring but continued to talk.

J2H: That is my playground, and on Sunday night, I take down a champion and a chump and Michael...

J2H turned back to the camera.

J2H: Just because you're protected now, remember, it won't last forever and that's real talk bitch!

J2H turned his head back to look at the ring as the camera faded to black.
>