Author Topic: Time to be taken seriously  (Read 895 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Time to be taken seriously
« on: January 19, 2024, 02:40:49 PM »
 The scene opens up with Justin Smith at Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley Colorado to take in a rendition of Cats but before going in, he stops to talk about his latest loss to Bill Barnhart.

Justin-I know I talked a big game in the past, and I have had mixed results, but that won’t stop me from coming back and continuing to be a fighter.  I know I wasn’t successful in beating Bill Barnhart, but that won’t slow me down. I am a fighter. I pick myself up and continue to fight another day, and am willing to face anyone, anytime. Nothing that nobody can do will hold me down for too long.  Bill Barnhart is a tough fighter for sure, and I know I can defeat him whenever I want, but the time wasn’t right for me two weeks ago.  Now I turn my attention to a new guy in Aiden Reynolds.

Justin laughs before calling his old trainer and SCW Hall of Famer Casey Williams about Justin’s upcoming opponent in Aiden Reynolds.

Justin-Hey Casey, do you have a few minutes so I can pick your brain some more about my opponent on Sunday in Aiden Reynolds.

Casey-Well, I don’t know much about him, but I know what you are capable of, and if you go out there and do what you do best like you did against the Troll, you should be able to get the win no problem.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin makes his way to the pool to get some swimming in, but turns to the camera to address his opponent, Aiden Reynolds.

Justin-Aiden, I will beat you and make you bleed.  I’ll make you scream and cry out in pain.  I am willing to do anything to beat you, but are you willing to go to the same lengths?  You have needed people to carry the workload for you anywhere you have performed. I will expose you as a weak excuse of a wrestler who can’t hang in the singles realm.  You can act all tough all you want, but you are nothing but a joke, and I will prove to the world of the joke you really are when I’m done with you as there is nothing you can do to stop me.

The scene fades to black with Justin cackling.

Title reigns
N/a