Author Topic: Defeating Aquaman  (Read 1142 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Defeating Aquaman
« on: July 29, 2022, 01:46:41 PM »
The scene opens up with Hitamashii at his hotel room in Jaipuri, India talking with his friends in Dying Breed Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell. They are talking about Hitamashii’s chances on winning his match with Agostino Romano.

Andrew-Hey, how do you feel about facing Agostino again?

Hitamashii-I am excited because the fact he beat me last time gives me a reason for a rematch, which im hopeful to win.

The trio drink from their water bottles before talking what is next for Hitamashii.

Ivan-What do you hope to accomplish while here in India, besides tourist type stuff?

Hitamashii-I hope to get some good food, get a few wins, and then end this tour on a good note!

The scene ends with them talking about other non wrestling things while Hitamashii gets ready for the day.

Later that very same night, you see Hitamashii sitting on the bed in his room, alone, and looking very fierce and intense.  He decides to call out a returning Agostino Romano.

Agostino, I know we have faced off before and you beat me.  Things have changed since we last faced each other, and I am going to prove to the world that you are a joke, just like Aqua-man.  I will cause you a lot of pain, both physically and mentally, breaking you down a little bit at a time until I see you cry like the sorry excuse of a man that you are..

The scene ends with Hitamashii cackling.

Title reigns
N/a