Author Topic: this was supposed to be my dmitri rp  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
this was supposed to be my dmitri rp
« on: July 29, 2017, 05:24:38 AM »
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
this was supposed to be my dmitri rp
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 05:26:16 AM »

“Oh and does she even know that you are having a world title opportunity to redeem your failures last year??”

“I did not…”

“Fail?? Is that what you were looking for?? Oh sure, you did not give in last time, it was me that threw in the towel. But please Dmitri, you made a fool out of yourself. Do you think that in the ancient world they still speak out of pride for what you have done? Oh please, they are making fun of you while they believe even Ramone can beat you”

Dmitri grinds his teeth in anger, but his allegiance to the old world, the bloodline of the original vampires weighs heavily upon him.

“Oh that’s what I thought, all big talk in the moment that I stand in the doorway. Hoping that I would obviously turn around and cry?? Only to realize that I could have smelled the fear coming from your every pour Dmitri… there is nothing that you can do to take down all six men…, perhaps I should be in your corner once again. I…”

Dmitri snaps out of it as he roars out loud with a vicious animal like sound. Charging at his creator as she simply sidesteps and watches him crash into the wall of his own house. Falling to the floor as his head is still resting against the wall as she grabs him by the hair and pulls him up to his feet slowly, staring at the blood nose that he is sporting as she licks the blood and smiles.

“Like I thought, I cannot taste her anywhere Dmitri. You are such a liar, you haven’t seen your precious Damia in quite some time. Or were you dream fasting lover boy???”

He grinds his teeth while closing his hands into fists, but does not do anything. Waiting for more vocal torture upon him as he does nothing.

“If you were truly in love with her Dmitri, then you would have taken those fits and fight fire with fire. Love conquers all they say don’t they Dmitri?? Tell me Dmitri… do you feel conqu…..”

Suddenly her words stop as Dmitri makes a sudden move towards her, where the camera zooms in on Ekaterina over the shoulder of Dmitri. As we see her eyes suddenly slowly starts to grow as her mouth is an open hole without creating a sound except of gasps. As if her breath is fleeing her body, her fangs emerge out from her mouth until they are on full force.

“D….. D…. Dmitri???”

The whisper that she is using all of her might to create a small sound is loud enough for the camera to pick up until she slowly starts to move away from him.. Dmitri stands there, staring at her as she walks back to the door and we can see tears for the very first time since her debut in 2016.

“Remember that stake Ekaterina?? It’s the same stake that J2H held in his hand before you threw in the towel… now you just threw in the towel as a sign that I could end this torture for me that started eight months ago. Eight long months I had to endure your torture, the fact that the title would be out of my grasp as long as J2H held it… eight months that I had to endure the torture towards me, but also to Damia… eight months Ekaterina… EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS!!!!!”

His rage is taking over while Ekaterina is there silently standing as she stares at the stake that she remembers all too well from that epic match in November 2016.

“I have always loved you Ekaterina, I knew you loved me too. But now it is time that I stand on my own two feet and end it all before you or anyone else ruins another shot at MY world heavyweight championship belt. So before you speak or try to convince me otherwise Ekaterina… I want you to leave and never and I mean NEVER come back into my or Damia’s life… or else this stake will find your heart and kill you.”

Dmitri looks at Ekaterina as she stands there, thinking about what to do as she ultimately decides to nod her head and we see the tears flow even more and more. She finally turns around and starts to walk out of the door before turning back to him again.

“Go Ekaterina…. GO!!”

She turns and leaves as the camera stares at Dmitri as he grabs his cell phone and starts to dial a number.

“Damia?? I forced her to leave my life for good…. I love you”

With that he hangs up as he stares into the camera.

“You thought I would kill her huh?? Oh that would have been the easy way out of everything. But now it will be her torture for I don’t care for how long. I had warned her, I had told her…. And now she realizes that I was serious. Luckily for you guys I will not be holding a wooden stake in my hands to force you to do anything, but I won’t have to. Because I will erase you from the match as fast as you stepped foot inside that six sided ring.”

“Sleep well boys, sleep well as your hopes and dreams are locked upon winning gold… whereas your dreams should be focused upon losing everything that you got and whether it was worth it. I have lost everything and I had to wait for my moment to regain everything that I’ve should have had eight months ago… everything?? Well this Monday…. I will be complete… and that will be the start of your curse to begin….. good luck boys…. Good luck”

With that Dmitri closes the door as the shot ends.
</align>
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>