Author Topic: I F*cking Hate Barbie Girls!  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Brandi Shotze

• View Profile
    • Brandi Shotze
I F*cking Hate Barbie Girls!
« on: February 16, 2012, 11:41:54 AM »
  A honky tonk style bar is our setting for today, bull horns hang above the bar, as well as various cowboy memorabilia hand from the wall. Many men walk around holding beer glasses in their hands, while dressed in blue denims and cowboy hats. The camera switches to a lady sitting at the bar, resting her elbows on the polished wooden surface. The sound of "Keep On Loving You" by Steel Magnolia fills the building with musical notes. The lady looks down in to a glass with ice in and points to it as the barman walks past. The barman quickly picks up a bottle and pours some dark colored liquid over the ice. The woman picks up the glass and takes a sip. The Barman looks at the women.

"What's wrong darlin'? Not your usual self today" The barman asks

The woman breaks her stare away from the glass and looks up at the man.

"Nothing really" she replies in a southern accent.

Quickly glancing away from the barman's stare and wrapping her fingers around the glass and raising ti from the bar.

"I'm just thinking" the woman adds.

"Brandi, I've known you since you was an ity bity girl" The barman responds "Now I know this ain't like you"

Brandi looks up with a smile

"Are you having trouble 'controling it' again?" He asks nervously

The smile fades from Brandi's face

"No" She quickly snaps back "I haven't hit anyone in the face in days. I'm controlling it jus' fine"

A look of relief crosses the barman's face.

"Good" the barman stumbles out "Last person you hit in here, still hasn't had his teeth fixed"

Brandi tilts her head, a smile across her face

"Come people can't take no for an answer" Brandi says with a shrug "Besides, wouldn't have been so bad if he had hair."

The barman laughs but Brandi's phone starts to ring. Brandi raises her hand up to the barman and he nods and Brandi answers the phone.

"Hello" Brandi says slowly down the phone

She waits for an answer

"Yes, this is Brandi, who's this" She asks

Brandi pauses while she listens

"Oh hi!" Brandi says with a smile "I'm doing good, thanks"

Brandi waits for a few seconds, her eyes growing wider by the second

"Oh wow!" She says surprised "When do you want me there?"

She waits again, but excitement crosses her face

"Blaze Of Glory is a mighty big event" she gushes out "It's a supercard ain't it?"

Listening for a reply, she waits

"That's just fine with me" Brandi replies "Who will I be facing?"

Another pause

"Veronica Taylor?" Brandi says quickly "Isn't she the supermodel?"

Brandi's facial expression changes to a darker look, her eyebrows lower and she starts breathing deeply.

"Who's the other chick?" Brandi asks

As Brandi waits for an answer, she picks up her drink and takes a sip.

"Oh right" Brandi says slightly disinterested

She waits for the voice at the end of the line to continue.

"Sure thing!" She says with a smile "I'll be there! bye for now!"

Brandi presses a button on the phone and places it on the bar. She looks up, a strange smile on her face, the barman approaches her again.

"I've seen that look before Brandi" The barman says tugging his collar "You're not gonna start trouble in here, are ya?"

Brandi slowly turns her head to face him.

"No, but I'm going to Vegas to stomp the holy shit out of some supermodel bitch. You know how much I hate these shallow sluts, I'm gonna go and make one look a lot more unpretty"

Brandi stands up and heads towards the door.

"I swear that girl is on a timer. Hears one thing she don't like and some poor bastard ends up in hospital." The barman says with a quick shake of his head.

As Brandi walks past a balding man, as she heads towards the exit. The man reaches behind her and grabs a handful of her rear end. Brandi stops in her tracks and turns around, looking the man up and down.

"Not even close to being up to my standard" She says in a low tone.

She pulls her hand back and punches the man in the nose, instantly causing blood to spray from it. The camera moves back to the barman.

"See what I mean?"

A little while later, Brandi is seen rustling through a narrow looking home, a trailor. She picks up various clothes and throws them in to a bag.

"Can't believe I'm heading to Vegas to beat up a supermodel bitch" She says "I hate little sluts who think they can get by with no talent but looks. It's not hard to stand in front of a camera and it's not fucking surprise that these little fake tanned barbie doll bitches are as dumb as a pile of rocks and as shallow as a puddle. I've seen this stupid bitch running her mouth about people and thinking that she's good enough because of her looks. I've seen those airbrushed photos of the Hollywood pose, teeth, tits and toes, of her. Maybe she gets a kick out of being spotty pimply teenage boys wet dreams. Maybe she gets a kick out of knowing little boys have their meat in their hands, pumping for oil over those fake tits. Knocking one out over silicone. I can't wait to get in the ring with her. Someone's gonna bring her down a peg or two and show her the sun doesn't shine out of her ass!"

Brandi picks up something else and throws it in a bag.

"She thinks she'll have an easy win, but all that silly little airhead will end up with, is fucking stitches" Brandi says with an intense look on her face "Lots of stitches and broken teeth. That pretty little face ain't gonna look so pretty anymore. Hell, if it wasn't for make up, she wouldn't look pretty anyway. Snobby little girl is gonna get a reality check, she's gonna get dragged back in the real world, and beaten down like the piece of shit that she is. I think I'm gonna take my time with her in the ring, rip her to pieces slowly, and enjoy every second of it. She like's the attention, I'm gonna give her all the attention she want, make it world wide news that Veronica Taylor will have to give up modelling because her face is gonna look like a Canadian hockey player. All missing teeth and battered. She'll be so fucked up, she won't even be able to get a job modeling masks. This is gonna be so much fun"

Brandi picks up a bag and moves it closer to the door.

"This is perfect for me, wrestling, beating people up and getting away with it" She says with a chuckle "I can do all that fancy shit they do, hell, I've been kicking peoples asses since the third grade and I haven't slowed down yet. People might as well pay me for it. I hope SCW offers medical care, because I think a lot of their chicks will be needing medical care. Be more broken bones and shit then anything else, starting with this Taylor chick"

Brandi walks over to a small fridge and opens it, pulling out a beer and popping the cap, taking a drink and continues to ramble on.

"Should I be worried that once I get my hands around someone's throat, I won't be able to let go?" Brandi wonders to herself "Naw, it's gonna make people take notice of me, it's gonna make people see that the competition just got a whole lot tougher, and I get to break some bones while I'm at it. Hmmmm, broken bones, broken bones, shattered bones, shattered faces of those barbie girl wannabes, those silly little bitches who think they're something special. I can show them they're not and be on TV. Ma and Pa would be proud of me for standing up for normal people, not head up their own ass people. I gotta make an example though, I gotta hit the ground running, then hit some nobodies as hard as I can. I can really break bitches faces, I can, I can, I CAN!"

Brandi chuckles to herself before taking another sip of beer.

"I want this Taylor slut to try and cheat, I want her friends to get involved, I want them to step in to the ring so I can break their faces too" She says, sounding more and more excited by the thoughts "I can break my opponents faces and their friends, and get away with it. I know that Taylor chick is used to a pounding, but when she's having her hair pulled and ass slapped, but I'll be pounding her with my fists. She won't have to do the work, cause I'll be on top, pounding right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist and she will scream, she will scream louder then she has done before, she will moan but it won't be pleasure, be pain, lots of pain, more pain then this little princess can handle. I'll be hitting her so hard, her ugly mother will feel it and seven generations down. Not that this one will be repoducing, people treat her for what she is, another slutty fuck toy. Her life will be empty and shallow and after Blaze Of Glory, very, very ugly. Very ugly, Bea Arther ugly. I'll be slapping that pretty off her face!"

Brandi takes a huge gulp of beer and sits down.

"Glorified hooker" Brandi says with a nod "Send the piggie back to the streets where she belongs... piggie, why would I say piggie. Probably cause that nose, looks like a pig. I will make that hog oink"

Brandi nods convincingly

"And who's her little partner in the pig pen?" Brandi contemplates "Jesse Atlas... who the fucking hell is Jesse Atlas?"

Brandi scratches her head.

"No one's heard of this little girl" Brandi says "Little girl's doing the right thing, keeping that mouth shut. Hiding away, probably looking in the mirror wondering what to do since I got put in the match, or out buying running shoes, because this woman's gonna have to run, and run fast, cause she don't want me to catch her and break her face. I will break her face, really break her face. I got everything to prove and if it means I have to hurt people to get noticed, so be it, I'm gonna hurt her, and hurt her good. I'm like the big bad wolf. I will huff and I will puff and I will break your face!"

Brandi cracks her knuckles and smiles

"Fuck what the doctors say, I don't need anger management" She says, trying to convince herself "I don't have anger issues, I just have a short fuse for bullshit."

Brandi nods

"Yeah, short fuse for bullshit" She mutters, clearly convinced herself "and these two, these two are full of it. Little Miss 'Look At Me' and the invisible biatch. Both need the shit kicked out of them to make them nicer people, I can do that for them, and I'll even waive the ass kicking fee that I usually charge, this one is on me, this one is all for me. I'm gonna love it, I'm gonna love wiping the floor with this one, I'm looking forward to it. Stomp, crack, stomp, crack, stomp, crack... my boot, your skull. That should give them the message. That should show them I'm not here to lose to these poor excuses for women. I'm here to get noticed. This is all in the name of therapy. It's gonna be so good to stamp and break and shatter these people. It's like I am made for this business where I can rip at these two apart and feel so much better about the world. I'm lucky, a very lucky girl that on my debut, I can take out two for the price of one, two for one, special offer, two ass kickings for the price of one, what a bargain and I love a good ol' fashioned bargain. To celebrate this good ol fashioned bargain, I can hand out a good ol' fashioned beating"

Brandi takes another sip of beer, then puts the bottle down on a small table.

"If anyone heard me talking like this, they'll probably think I'm crazy" Brandi says while looking around "I'm not crazy, I just like what I like and I like to hurt people who think they're better then me. I had people who are like that, I hate them, they make me see red. It's not my fault, it's them, they're the one's who make me see red, they're the ones who make me do it. They're the ones who make me twisted with their holier then thou attitude, they're asking for it, they deserve it, they need to be dragged down. The good lord created us equal, and these bitches are rebelling against it. They deserve all they get, they deserve it for thinking they're better then the rest of us"

An angry look crosses Brandi's face

"That changes, as soon as I get to Vegas. These chicks are gonna be like mascara in the rain, running!" Brandi says with a smile "Taylor and Atlas are gonna be the first two, then I'll move on and beat someone else, then someone else until I have no one left to destroy. I will be the one no one wants to face, cause I will take them all out. I will do it, I can do it. All the way to the top, and get show who the dominant rookie is. Little miss supermodel is new to this world, and her friend is nowhere to be seen, my own partner hasn't had many matches here. Oh wait, I get it, we're all in a match to see how good we are, who's worth moving up and who gets to stay at the bottom, oh I get it, and all I gotta do is step over everyone in my way. I got to step over these two hoochies and look better then my partner and then that guy who called me and that other guy will see how talented I am and push me up the ranks. I'll be facing the bigger and better opponents within a month. A month and I'll be at the top, that's all I need after this match. All I need is a month, one month, that's it. I can do that, I just gotta smash that duluded bitch and her partner, harder then I've punched anyone before in my life. I just gotta beat these two like crazy, use their heads like a drum and thump, thump, thump"

Brandi smiles widely

"I can do that" She tells herself "See red, and attack, fuck defensive, just go out there like a train roaring out of the station and just destroy. Easy, so easy, I can really make these bitches sit up and take notice that the chicks division just got a shit load more violent. Fuck yeah! Violence is the way forward, these little princesses won't like violence, they won't like it when I get my hands around their throats, all the hair pulling and eye gorging in the world won't help them. Sorry ladies, I don't do cat fights, I smack the shit out of people. Hair pulling ain't gonna save ya from a straight right hand to the jaw, slaps are not gonna have any effect on me when all I'll be doing is grabbing your barbie doll face and headbutting right above your nose"

Brandi's eyes open wider

"Oh that sounds good" She says with a nod "Headbutting, must put that on the list to do to Barbie and Cindy. I could really rearrange their faces with a move like that. Note to self, headbutt them both, spin their noses around the other side of their faces. It will help me prove to them that there is no place in fighting for stupid little hair pulling and slapping, just room to punch, really punch without worrying about breaking a finger nail. No place in the ring for stupid sayings like 'OMG' unless you're about to get your face hit repeatedly by me"

Brandi stands up and picks up a bag and walks towards the door. Leaving the mobile home and outside, to a where a big red jeep is parked. She throws the bag in the back and walks back in doors, picking up the beer from the table.

"These stupid bimbos aren't gonna know what the fuck as hit them" Brandi says confidently "Veronica Taylor and Jesse Atlas are just the first of many about to fall to me. Hell, I'm gonna get the job done so well, these little ladies will be telling the whole division to avoid me, because I bring the pain. I can't wait, these women aren't gonna know what's hit them, and I bet they run after seeing what I do to these two. You thought hurricane Katrina caused some damage, you just wait till I get to Vegas. Fuck yeah! Bring this shit on!"

Brandi takes a sip of beer and walks towards the door and walks out. The camera fades out with a shot of the door