Author Topic: Remembering to Dismember the opposition  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Remembering to Dismember the opposition
« on: December 16, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
 Scene 1-Visiting Ryan
The scene shows Casey Williams and Laura arriving at the Las Vegas Rehab Center to visit Ryan King before Casey and Laura go back to Nashua for Christmas.

Casey-“Well, it has been a week since we dropped Ryan off here to get checked out.”

Laura-“I know, I just hope he is responding to the treatment well.“

Casey-“As do I, where I have known him for years, and want to keep him in my life, whatever it takes to do that, I am willing to do it to keep him in my life. He is my best friend.”

As Casey says this, Laura and he enter the building with a present for Ryan in their hands.

Laura-“We are here to see Ryan King. Where can we find him?“

Receptionist-“He is in the recreation room at the end of the hall.”

The receptionist points down the hall.  Casey and Laura walk down the hall to the recreation room to see that Ryan is alone.

Ryan-“Hey guys, you made it.  Good to see you guys!”

Casey-“It’s good to see you too Ryan.  How are you feeling since you have been in here?“

As Casey says this, another patient walks into the room and sits down in the far corner of the room.

Ryan-“I haven’t felt this good since college.  It is still hard that I can’t drink as much as I am used to, but I gotta learn to live with it.”

Casey-“I am glad you are getting it.  That is why I was so hard on you about the drinking.“

Laura-“I am glad that you are feeling as good as you are Ryan. I know the good that is in you, and want you to continue to shine.”

As Laura says this, the patient that sat down in the far corner gets up and leaves the room.

Casey-“Well Ryan, Laura and I brought you a little Christmas present seeing we are going to Nashua for Christmas.“

Ryan-“I hope you enjoy your trip back home Casey.  Laura, you will really like Nashua, it has the feel of a small town even though it is the 2nd largest city in New Hampshire.”

Casey-“It is a quaint city, that’s for sure.  Here is the gift.“

As Casey says this, he hands him the gift, which Ryan opens to find one of the PrYde Unity Tag Team Title belts.

Ryan-“Wow, Casey, this is great, thank you.”

Casey-“It is not a big deal, seeing we never got to win the SCW tag titles like we discussed, and where I had these titles from when I left PrYde, I felt it would be useful for the best tag team to ever step inside the squared circle.“

Ryan-“You got that right.”

As Casey says this, Ryan gives Casey and Laura a big hug, and then one of the nurses come in and says that visiting hours are over.

Casey-“That was a good visit.”

Laura-“I loved that grin on his face after we gave him that title belt.”

The scene fades as Casey and Laura leave the Las Vegas Rehab Center.

Scene 2-Lunch at home
The scene shows Casey Williams and Laura, who are back in Casey’s hometown of Nashua, NH.  They stop at Casey’s favorite pizza shop, Espresso’s, for a Sicilian style pizza. The owner, Jack Krispin, greets Casey as they entered.

Jack-“Hey, Casey, welcome back to Nashua my friend. Who is this with you?”

Laura-“My name is Laura, nice to meet you. ”

Casey-“Hey Jack, can we get a Sicilian pepperoni pizza, and we will be getting a 2 liter of Coke as well.”

Jack-“Not a problem, I will get right on making that pizza for you, and it is free of charge for you because you are the man.  I have been watching you perform at SCW every two weeks when the show airs.”

Casey-“I appreciate the fact that you support me, just like I have supported you over the years.   “

Laura-“That is nice of you Jack, to give us that pizza free of charge.”

As soon as Laura says this, Jack goes to get the Sicilian style pizza made, and in the oven.   Casey and Laura go to sit down while the pizza is cooking.

Casey-“You know what I noticed.  Auric Goldfinger and I have something in common.”

Laura-“Who is Auric Goldfinger?”

Casey-“He is the main villain from the Ian Fleming book “Goldfinger”, which became a movie.  It is the 3rd  Ian Fleming story about James Bond to become a movie.”

Laura-“I see.  What do you and this guy have in common?”

As Laura says this, Jack waves Casey over indicating that the pizza is ready.  He brings it to the table and takes 2 slices and allows Laura to take 2 slices as well.

Casey-“We both love gold, granted he loves bars of gold, where mine is more wrestling related gold.  Nonetheless, we both have that love for gold and are willing to do whatever it takes to obtain the gold.”

Laura-“I see.  This pizza is really good. It is cooked just the way I like it, golden brown crust, the cheese still a little stringy.”

Casey-“Now you know why I have been coming here for years. Jack has rarely given me a pizza that I had an issue with, and when I did, he took care of me, like you saw when we entered/”

Laura-“Yeah, he seems to be a very good guy.”

Casey-“He is a very good guy. I will be faithful to this restaurant as long as he is the owner for that reason. ”

As soon as Casey says this, he takes a drink of his Coke, and takes another 2 slices of pizza, and allows Laura to take more.

Casey-“Getting back to December 2 Dismember, I have a shot of getting the tag team titles, so long as Blade does his part, and obviously I will do what I do best, and that is kick some ass.”

Laura-“Are you concerned with what happened at the end of the last match where you choke slammed the Surf Boys, and Blade tagged himself in and pinned them?”

Casey-“Fuck no, because I have been successful with doing whatever it takes to win.  If you haven’t noticed, every match that I have won, I have not gotten the pin in the match.  All 3 tag team victories have been due to my partner pinning the opponent after I do the dirty work, or due to controversy, and the 1 singles win was a casket match, where there is no pins.”

Laura-“I know, but I was just curious to what you will do if Blade does it again.“

Casey-“If Blade knows what is good for him, he will be careful and not to get on my bad side. I am capable of dropping my tag team partner for their stupid actions.  Ryan is the only one I made an exception for, because his stupid actions are not wrestling related.”

Laura-“Yeah, I just hope that you and Blade get the tag team titles and can rub it in Hot Shot Mark Wards and Christian Underwoods faces.”

The scene fades to black as Casey and Laura leave the restaurant.

Scene 3-Reaching the end of the line
The scene opens with Casey Williams pacing around the ring, stopping when he sees the camera man and decides to call out his tag team partner, Blade Alexander.

Casey-“ Hey Blade, everyone has been asking me how I have felt about your sneaky tag and us getting the victory after my double choke slam at Climax Control.  It is getting annoying, seeing I have made comments on it already.  Like I have said before, and I will say again, I win by any means necessary, no matter the cost. We also proved that despite your thinking that we couldn’t co-exist, we did a pretty good job and got the job done.  Now we can prevent those losers Rage and Jamie Staggs from getting a shot at the tag team titles. Now we have something in common; an issue with the management team here in SCW.  We should focus on eliminating all the other wrestlers and then focus on going after Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. By eliminating the others, Christian and Mark will have no choice but to deal with us themselves where they cannot use anyone to protect them.”

As Casey walks away from the ring and towards the back, Casey takes a sip of water and turns his attention from Blade Alexander to one of his opponents, Rage.

”Rage, I am too determined to be defeated by a sorry excuse of a man like you.  Come on now, with a name like Rage, you sound more like a dog than a person.  I want to make sure that after the match is over and Blade and my hands are raised in victory, that all you see is the crimson mask that you are wearing and there is nothing you can do but just bleed you stupid son of a bitch. You will be broken hearted because you were unable to beat Blade and myself. I will show you and Jamie why I am as good as I say I am, and that it is not just me tooting my own horn.“

Stopping again, Casey continues to walk down the hall towards his locker room, as he speaks once more.

”You talk about Blade and myself not becoming tag team champions at December 2 Dismember.  You may be right, but if we do not win them, it won’t be because of you and Jamie.  I will show you that you can talk a big game, but when it matters most, you fail to get the job done.  I will prove how “average” you really are.  I have been successful in every tag team I have been in, in my old stomping grounds, and even here in SCW.  I am 3-1 in tag team matches to this point, and the 1 loss I have was against the only guys who knew what I brought coming into this organization, and your friends Despayre and Gabriel, and that was only because they double teamed me while my partner was laying injured outside the ring. “

Casey lets out a sinister laugh and steps closer to the camera, frustration showing in his eyes as he starts to speak again after his brief pause, focusing this time on Jamie Staggs.

”Jamie, you keep feeding me your bullshit, hoping that I would break.  I will show you how wrong you are. I will dominate you like you have never been dominated before inside the squared circle.  When Blade and I obtain the victory over you, all you and Rage can do is sit and pout because you won’t get a shot for the tag team titles. I am going to show you why I am as good as I say I am.  There is nothing that you can do or that Rage can do to prevent me from my destiny to get the tag team gold.  If I am unsuccessful at getting them, I know that I did everything in my power to do it, but it wasn’t enough.  I am a man who admits when I am wrong, and when it is my fault that I lose, I come out and say that. “

Casey stops, takes a step back, breathing deeply to calm himself down, and continues to talk.

”I seriously question your sanity.  You seriously think that I find you sexy, yet you are the one with the picture of me.  I am not gay, but I do not have any issues with those who are.  You say that people should tremble by your name.  HAHAHA.  That is a joke.  You have not proven yourself to get people to tremble at your name.  I, on the other hand, have.  Since joining SCW, I have eliminated Saint Patty from competition due to my dominance.  I have been known as a career killer.  I am glad that you see that I am the only guy that is not on your team that is worthy of anything though.  You are not as stupid as you may come across, unlike most of the others in this tournament.“

Casey pauses, cracks his knuckles, and calls out others in SCW after taking a sip of water from his water bottle.

Casey-“As for the others in this Lethal Lottery Tournament, I will show you guys what it means to be a champion.  I will be making an impact at December 2 Dismember, win or lose.  Mark my words; someone will pay for their actions, or their inactions, whichever the case may be.  That goes for everyone in this tournament, and even those not in it.  I AM MAKING A NAME FOR MYSELF, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST IS.  So, you all are on notice, stay out of my way, or you will get hurt.  That is not a threat, but a promise. There is nothing that Mark Ward or Christian Underwood can do to stop me from getting what I want.  For those of you who still doubt me as a serious threat here in SCW, I will rise above this doubt and prove myself again as a man to be taken seriously, regardless of what anyone may say or do.”

Casey closes the door to his locker room as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020