Author Topic: Let the blood flow like a river  (Read 1992 times)

Offline JCBloodStone

• View Profile
    • JC Bloodstone
Let the blood flow like a river
« on: December 16, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »
 {The scene opens looking at complete darkness the sound of water dripping can be herd as well as the scurrying of rats on a concrete floor a light comes on its very dim thou hardly shedding any light on the situation a showily figure comes into view for a brief moment his hand engulfing the light plunging the room back into darkness and then quickly releases it sending it swinging back and forth across the room before he slips back into the darkness of a corner and he begins to speak in his raspy vice slowly methodically.}

JC Bloodstone: “It seem that there is only two of us who have been willing to lash out with our words that makes Reprobate a non-issue in my mind you Goth on the other hand you’re a different kettle of fish all together, I don’t hate you Goth if the truth be told I am indifferent to your presence you see all I Have herd is just how great Goth is in the ring and not just from your mouth it’s all over the net How can JC even hope to stand toe to toe with Goth it seem the majority of people seem to think you’re a shoe in to destroy me inside of that ring I have not a hope in hell of being able to put your shoulders to the mat”.

{JC cackles to himself for a moment taking a deep breath.}

JC Bloodstone: “I may not have the history you have Goth your obsession with Gabriel and  Despayre even now continues to cloud your judgement your mind is so focused on getting to him that you think I am going to be nothing more than a mere cliff note in the legacy that will be your career, wake up Goth for the love of God wake up and see the man that is standing before you I am not just some fly you can swat away and move on to your next objective I am JC Bloodstone the man who is going to make the pain so unbearable for you that you will completely forget about what ever little lover tiff that it is you have with Gabriel and Despayre”.

“It irks me Goth you have become so wrapped up in your own hype that I don’t think you are going to be at your best at D2D because these last two weeks you have not prepared for this match instead you have been like a child sulking in the corner at the mere thought of having to step into the ring with me because you think I am beneath a man of your ability and fame, You rant and rave on about how Gabriel and Despayre left you in the lurch how this is all business and that don’t have the abilty to get my head around that like I am some child incapable of comprehending just what is at stake here I know more than I care to know and the honest truth is whatever the issue is you have with them its your burden to carry I’m not getting involved in some petty dispute over a contract”.

“I know guys like you Goth it almost like opening a book and reading it from cover to cover you’re not here to further your career or make a statement you’re here to inflate your ego to make yourself feel important and when you look at Gabriel with that title around his waist you see a man who has surpassed anything that you have achieved in your career I know your going to sit there and be all blazay about my words claiming I have no idea what it is that I am talking about but I could care less Goth you’re not immortal to me your hype your list of achievements mean nothing it only takes three seconds to change people’s perceptions and I am going to do just that”.

{JC takes a long breath we see him begin to pace back and forth in the shadows as he speaks once more.}

JC Bloodstone: “You seem to think that I am starting something with you that I can’t Finnish do you honestly think for one moment that I would have a job here if I wasn’t more than able to handle myself inside of that ring, I may not be able to suplex you around that ring of lock in more than thousand submission moves but there is one thing I have Goth and that determination to be the very best I can be you talk like the moment we stand across from one another I will buckle at the knees my body will shake uncontrollably fear will grip my very soul , you don’t know me very well do you Goth your just going of what your yes men around you are telling you there is a big shock coming for you Goth and sadly I think you mind will be free of its chains only once you are looking up at the lights wondering if you should walk towards them”.

“I have waited my whole career for a moment like this just one moment to prove to the world that I can stand toe to toe with the best that this industry has to offer and I am not going to fuck this up and I am not going to let you be the catalyst to my demise if anything I am going to be the men that will forever be known as the one that finally shut the ego maniacal Goths mouth, I will leave you in that ring a humble man Goth your journey to redemption is not a path that will be paved with my body your trip down this road ends at D@D you can go and crawl under whatever rock it was that you crawled out from under like the snake that you are you understand or do I have to dumb it down”.

{JC laughs to himself once again still pacing back and forth he continues.}

JC Bloodstone: “I have to admit Goth you made this match more than it needed to be a little bit of me is going to enjoy every last bit of pain that I inflict on you although you seem to have got it all twisted and think that you are going to be the one dishing it out luckily for both of us we are going into a match where basically anything goes think about it Goth we can use any sick little thing that comes to our mind to make each other scream in pain it’s a wonderful thought isn’t it, The thought of cracking a steel chair over your skull and watching the blood begin to flow like a river it’s that moment in time that I find my peace and serenity your screams of pain will be like the greatest  symphony’s to my ears like an angel singing softly the thought of it makes my mind race dose it for you Goth do you feel the anticipation growing”.

“Me and you Goth we are both here to make an Impact sadly only one of us has the ability to make the biggest Impact by walking away victories and I’m sorry Goth but D2D will not be the night you further cement your legacy and you are sure as hell not going to do it by using me. I will not give you once inch of ground I will not step back I will meet you in that ring head on I will fight you till every last drop of blood leaves my body I am going to make you do things you have never done before inside of that ring in order to beat Goth you want Gabriel and Despayre so bad fine you’re going to have to do it the hard way by fucking leaving me lying in a pool of my own blood because that is what it is going to take Goth because despite whatever it is you think I can stand toe to toe with you I can beat you and I hope Gabriel and Despayre watch I hope they come down to that ring and mock you infront of everybody because DZD is my fucking night you hear me Goth D2D is all about one man JC Bloodstone”.

{JC steps forward into the light in his hand a chair wrapped in barbed wire he hold it up and pulls it across his forhead opening a gash that trickles blood a sick smile crosses his face as he says one last thing before we fade out.}

JC Bloodstone: “Let the blood flow like a river Goth”.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 06:40:30 PM by JCBloodStone »
user posted image
“The Hardcore Phoenix” JC BloodStone