Author Topic: rp2  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp2
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »
 I know it’s late in the day, but i just love the expense of letting people wait. I know that there a lot of waiters out there, waiting for the one thing that you speak off. To tear off their tongues while writing down everything you say. And then, after you are done. They are going back to their homes and try to figure out what the hell I’m saying… isn’t it funny to see the reality is so simple and yet so difficult??

Oh I wish the words would flow out of their mouths, to have their intensity come out of their eyes as they know that they are already victorious. I mean what more could you want? Or wake up from your bed and realizing that this night is your night without even lacing up your damn boots? Oh I was just hoping that the days were once mine and guess what?

No that would be too easy….,

A sinister laugh can be heard from an office as the camera moves into the office. A figure is sitting down with his boots on top of an expensive desk. He is talking to someone on the phone as he sees the camera approaching him. The figure waves him off, signalling him to buzz off as he is talking on the phone.

Yeah, you just do what I say. I could care less how much this idiot costs. If I tell you that I want to buy his ass, then do it!!!

Phone:…..,

Oh really? If you are having such a difficulty of persuading a talent to join us. Then why don’t you try off by telling your grandmother that I’m cutting you off my salary cap!!!

Goth slams down the phone and laughs to himself before turning his chair to the window. Putting the back of the chair in front of the camera, as he signals the camera to come closer

So your there again? I was wondering when you would show up, I mean I was almost starting to miss out on the great moments that we liked to share together.

The camera comes closer to the man as he is drinking a glass of water and enjoys the moment of silence.

You see, I missed the moments that two or more individuals go out and share their views in life. Their views on this match, their views on what the other is saying. Their views of how stupid or right the other person or persons are, even though they will never admit that I was.?? It’s exciting to see their attempts to make me wonder if I was right or wrong. Am I? am I right? Or am I wrong? The fact of the matter is that I never said I was, I just believe the fact that what is say will come true. But then again, what has past records got to do with the present day???

He takes another sip from his water and puts the glass down as he stares through the window.

What would I wish for Santa? A wrestler would answer the fact that in their debut wrestling match a victory over their opponent and make a name for themselves. To rise to the occasion of becoming a world heavyweight champion. Do I wish to hold the belt from Gabriel? Yeah right, do I wish to destroy Gabriel and take back what he did to me supposedly? What would I take back from a coward that apparently can’t take an owner that wishes to degrade him? You see, I wish a lot of things for the fellow man, but I could care less whether I win or lose.

I know you will say other wise, hell if I were at your position I would tell you to screw it and tell me I am a hypocrite. And yet, the only thing I want is to stare into the eyes of one man and he isn’t you Bloodstone. But I know you already know that don’t you?

You see I listened to your little Christmas parade and for a guy that apparently was so shitfaced to show his true self for me to study. I could sense a man that has a purpose in life. A man that has a mission in hand to showcase himself before the world and before the two men that he is going to be facing. A man that is wanting to prove the world that Goth is out and you are in. how funny, I mean how many times I heard that bullshit before is to the point that I lost count. But hey, go ahead and make fun all you want. The fact of the matter is that I am focused to tear down the world inside the ring and whether I’m thinking about Gabriel, Despayre or even the idiot that is holding the camera. Or the fact that I’m focused upon tearing your legs to oblivion does not really matter my friend. I’m the one out there that knows the outcome of what I want to do inside that ring. To send a message to one man, that I’m here to break him. That I’m here to make him pay for being a coward. Something that you apparently do not have any understanding off…

Goth puts his fingers upon his mouth as he waits a few moments. He is thinking about something to say before grinning to the camera.

I remembered once a wrestler, a long time ago. A wrestler that was a champion. A wrestler that dared to stare into the eyes of adversary and spat in the faces of those who dared to oppose him. You see Bloodstone, that wrestler was me. I never care about anyone out there or what they say about me. I never care about anything that you have accomplished or what you think of me, you see my friend. When it comes to mentality, I’m a man that has his own priorities. Do you know what they are?

My priorities are names that are on this roster, priorities that me as a man is going to confront on my terms. I’m going to tear down through this entire roster, I’m going to send out a message that I’m ready to take down those cowards that left out of my federation… let’s just call it business.

Business Bloodstone, something that in your career you are too incapable of to think about.

His eyes are fixed upon the camera as he continues to speak

You see, these boys left as being a team that wanted to turn the federation around. Standing tall against the tirrany of the evil Goth. The only medicine to these idiots is to beat them down until they beg for mercy, but they left. They ran away as the cowards that they are and if there’s one thing that I can’t stand are cowards. Those who want to oppose me? Those who want to destroy me, those who wish to knock on my door and take my authority down. And I’m a man that is never too shy of a challenge.

Problem is Bloodstone, when you start something with me. You better be ready to finish it. You better be ready to destroy me in the middle of the ring and guess what? I’m here to finish it… I’m here to stare them in the eyes and laugh at them. To tell them that there is no hiding from their destiny. And to start it all off, I’m here to look you in the eyes and see what kind of man you are Bloodstone. You talk a good game I give you that. Apparently you have learned something from sitting little children who scream at your head for a drink… bad jokes aside. You got to understand that I’m here to inflict pain. And whether I’m facing Gabriel, Despayre or someone that just gets thrown in the mix. I don’t care, to anyone that opposes me I’m going to dish out the same punishment that I want to dish out to them. And who knows I may just leave you lying in a bloodied mess… or just simply walk out on you.

But the pain will come, the pain of beating the living shit out of everyone until I get the one man that is hiding from me….. too bad for you that you’re the first and surely not the last.

Farewell bloodstone…  farewell….,
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>