Author Topic: Time for the Meeting  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
Time for the Meeting
« on: December 15, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »
 The scene fades in to the rather small and unimpressive hotel room of Nick Jones and his entourage, in Los Angeles, California for SCW supercard December 2 Dismember.  The room is mostly empty at this point, with the exemption of Nick's longtime girlfriend, Diana, who is seen getting her things together by the door.  Just a moment later, Nick emerges from the bathroom, as he is seen just finishing buttoning up his shirt.  He walks over to his girlfriend and gives her a quick kiss before turning and heading to the door.

Nick:  Later hun, I'll see you when you get to the arena.

However, Nick doesn't get very far as Diana quickly grabs him by the arm and stops him.

Diana:  Where do you think you're going?

Nick:  I've got to get over to the arena, I've got a meeting scheduled over there.

Diana:  You have plenty of time for that later, the show isn't starting any time soon.

Nick:  Yeah, but like I said, I've got a meeting.

Diana:  But me and you were going to go Christmas shopping today.

Nick:  According to who?  We never discussed this.

Diana:  I know it was going to be a surprise.

Nick:  Listen honey, that's great and all, and I'd love to do it some other time.  But I really need to get to this meeting.

Diana:  Oh, I get it, so some "meeting" is more important than me?

Nick:  What the hell are you talking about?  You've been bitching about the money situation more than anyone... well anyone but Max, and that's what I'm trying to sort out.  I scheduled a meeting today with Christian Underwood.  So can I go take care of this?

Diana doesn't say a word, but just stands there pouting as she looks at Nick all innocently.  Nick just stares at her for a few moments at first, before eventually rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh.

Nick:  Fine... let's go shopping.

Diana:  Oh goody!!

Diana quickly grabs her purse and then grabs him by the hand and brings him to the front door. As they step outside of the door, Nick can be heard from the other side.

Nick:  We just better be quick, I've still got to make it to this meeting.

Diana:  Not a problem, I'm not one of those annoying women who takes forever to shop.

The door then closes behind them and the scene fades to black.

<hr width=50%>

5 hours later...

The scene fades back into the hotel room of Nick Jones, just as the door opens and in walks Diana Roberts, carrying one small shopping bag in her hand.  She walks in and places it down and then looks back behind her.  At that moment, Nick Jones comes walking in, his arms completely filled with a countless number of bags.  He stumbles in through the doorway and as he gets through, lets go of all of the bags, dumping them to the floor.

Diana:  Hey!  Be careful with those!

Nick:  Yeah, whatever... I thought you said we were going to be quick.

Diana:  We were.

Nick just stares at Diana with a stunned look on his face based on her response.

Diana:  What?

Nick:  Whatever... but did we really need to walk around from store to store?  Couldn't we have taken the car?

Diana:  Come on honey, we're back in your home town of LA!  We needed to hit the streets!

Nick:  Yeah, great.  Amazing use of my time.  Listen, I've got to get out of here.  Where are the keys?

Diana looks around on the counter for a moment and seems confused.

Diana:  Weird... I left them right here.

Nick:  Well then where the hell did they go?

Just at that moment, Nick's cousin, Big B walks out from the bathroom.  Nick immediately looks up at him, hoping for some help.

Nick: B, do you know where the car keys went?

Big B:  Oh yeah, I've got them.  Me and Tony had to make a quick run to the store.  We weren't able to park in the same spot in the parking garage, so I'll go with you and show you were the car is.

Nick:  Great, thanks.  Do me a favor and let's go right now, I'm already late as it is.

Nick and Big B head straight to the door as the scene fades back out.

<hr width=50%>

30 minutes later...

Nick and Big B are seen walking around aimlessly in the parking garage, with Nick looking quite annoyed and B seeming very confused.  All of the sudden they get to an end of the row and stop.  B turns around to Nick who is just staring a hole through him.

Big B:  This is so weird, I know I parked it right around here somewhere.

Nick:  Where the hell could it be?  We just went through this entire parking lot from top to bottom and you can't find the damn... wait a second.  That's the car!

Nick points over to a car just a few feet away from them, at the very end of that level of the garage.

Big B:  Oh, there it is!!

Nick:  You mean to tell me, you parked the car in the very last spot on the top level of the garage and YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT?!?

Big B: Um... I guess.

Nick just glares at Big B and reaches back as if he's going to smack him but manages to stop himself and walks over to the car.  As he gets to the car, when he suddenly stops as he sees someone underneath the car.

Nick:  What the hell?!

After hearing the voice of Nick, the person quickly comes out from under the car and reveals himself to be Nick's muscle, Tony.

Tony:  Hey boss, how's it goin'?

Nick:  I'm trying to get the hell out of here, what are you doing?

Tony:  Well when me and B ova' dere were in da car before, I heard some rattlin' around, so I wanted to take a look and see what was goin' on.

Nick:  Yeah, that's great, can you wrap it up?  I need to get out of here now.

Tony:  Sure thing boss, I just need to put a couple things back togetha'... shouldn't take more than a minute.  Just sit tight, a'ight?

Nick:  Fine, just make it quick.

Nick crosses his arms and leans up against the car as Tony slides back under it and the scene fades out.

<hr width=50%>

2 hours later...

The scene fades back in to the parking garage where Nick, looking angrier than ever, is still leaning up against the car waiting, as B stands next to him and Tony is still under the car.  At that moment, Tony slides out from under it and stands up.

Tony:  Dere you go boss... all done.

Nick:  Apparently nobody around here knows the definition of "quick".  Alright, I need to go.  B, give me the keys.

Nick puts his hands out as Big goes into his pants pocket.  He then reaches into his other pocket.  He then reaches into his coat pockets.  Each time his hands come out empty.  He eventually looks at Nick and shrugs.

Big B:  Must have left them in the room.

Nick:  WELL GO GET THEM!!!

Big B walks past Nick to head back towards the room and Nick smacks him right upside the high.  B quickly spins around, but Nick looks away and acts completely innocent.  B looks around for a moment and scratches his head in confusion before walking away.

<hr width=50%>

30 minutes later...

Nick and Tony are seen waiting at the car again, while Nick says not a word, with his arms folded across his chest.  At that point Big B finally shows back up, car keys in hand.

Big B:  Sorry cuz... I couldn't find the car again.

Nick:  Idiot.

Nick snags the keys from out of B's hands and hops right into the car.  He quickly turns it on throws it reverse and immediately backs up out of the spot, nearly hitting both B and Tony in the process, only missing as they quickly jumped out of the way.  Nick then floors it out of the garage as the scene fades.

<hr width=50%>

The scene fades back in inside the backstage area of the Eagle's Nest Arena.  The door opens and in quickly walks Nick Jones, who seems to be in quite a rush and making a bee line for a specific destination.  That is, until he is stopped by SCW Interview Pussy Willow, who jumps right in front of him

Pussy:  Hi Nick, great to see you!  I was wondering, could you give me a quick minute of your time to talk about your match with Bruce Evans?

Nick:  I'd love to, but I'm kind of in a rush.  I've got this meeting with...

Nick trails off as his eyes move down to the ample chest of SCW's interview.  He then snaps out of it and looks back up at her.

Nick:  You know what?  Sure, I've got a minute.

Pussy:  Ok great.  Nick, tonight you face Blaque Hart Bruce Evans in a first ever Santa's Bag match.  The bag will be tied up to the top of a Christmas tree and inside, a contract for a shot at the SCW Championship!  What are your thoughts?

Nick:  My thoughts are simple.  They really have me facing Bruce Evans?  Are you kidding me?  Have you seen this guy in the ring?  I have nothing to be worried about.  Apparently the powers at be thought this would be some sort of great matchup because of our feelings toward each other after our failed tag teaming experiment.  Except for the fact that they didn't consider, I could give less of a crap about Bruce Evans.  This guy is nothing to me, and frankly, they might as well have just handed me the title shot directly and not wasted my time with this.  I'm more concerned about getting hurt when getting poked by pine needles when I have to climb that stupid tree after I beat the living hell out of that Canadian loser than anything being done by him.

Pussy:  Well clearly Bruce has had more than a few thoughts about you that he's made quite clear, and he couldn't think this situation to be more different.  What do you think about what he's had to say over the past few weeks?

Nick:  It comes down to one simple thing for me.  I don't know what kind of weirdo is actually bragging about being from Canada.  All that makes him is the creep who lives in the attic of America.  You know what I'm talking about, the hideously, disgusting, deformed child who is hidden up there by his embarrassed parents, forced to live in a mangy old dump filled with all the crap we really don't want, but can't be bothered to throw away.  That's all that Canada really is.  Everyone knows that.  That's the reason everyone leaves them alone, they just feel sorry for those sad losers up there.  Plus not to mention, everyone's too scared because they know while it may be just a land of unwanted garbage, it's our unwanted garbage up there and so they know better than to mess with it.

Pussy Willow is doing her best to try to hide her bit of laughter at Nick's last comments.  However, due to that, before she can get out her next question she is quickly cut off by Nick

Nick:  Listen sweetheart, this is been a blast and all, but I've got to run.  Me and the bossman have some issues we need to settle.  So if you'll excuse me.

With that, Nick pushes past Pussy Willow and walks off, clearly heading off to meet with Christian Underwood, as the scene comes to an end.
>