Author Topic: Santa Comes Early  (Read 1935 times)

Offline JCBloodStone

• View Profile
    • JC Bloodstone
Santa Comes Early
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
 Santa Comes Early

{The scene opens watching an almost picture perfect snowflake drift through the air as the classic song Silent Night plays softly in the background the scene pans down to see the top of a Christmas tree, but this is no normal tree atop of its very peak the anarchy skull sit proudly its eyes glowing red there is no bright tensile draped over the brown tree that barely has any green on it at all instead it is decorated with pictures of every man and women who lace there boots up and step inside the SCW ring. The presents around the bottom of the tree are crudely wrapped in old discarded newspapers and in one case what appears to be a used bag that has the bio hazard logo on it. There is no fancy fire place or mantle peace to speak of rather just the thirty gallon drum that has flickers of flames come out the top sending a few sparks into the air it only then that we hear what seem to be somebody whistling along with the song, a moment passes and the music abruptly ends and the sound of something crashing to the floor is herd.}

{A moment of silence passes and its then that we see what looks like Santa himself but this is no normal Santa the jolly fat man has been replaced with a black and white suit made of black leather his beard looks like it may have been white at some point in time it is now filthy and covered in god know what, on the front of his coat is a picture if Santa with crosses for eyes and what’s looks like a bullet hole in-between with blood dripping out of it. The man cackles to himself as he looks over the tree and then picks up one of the presents from under the tree and shakes it trying to determine what it is exactly inside of it. He shakes his head and throws it back to the base of the tree and turns and looks back at the camera and speaks for the first time.}

Evil Santa: “Christmas is supposed to be a happy time for all those around the world filled with tender moments with loved ones, A time for all to celebrate another year coming to end and looking forward to the next with a renewed vigour all the while being blissfully ignorant of the catastrophic crime that is being perpetrated against ever last one of you if it didn’t make me feel sick to my stomach watching every last one of you buy into the Corporate fuelled holiday it would almost be comical. Make no mistake people you have all been sucked into a holiday created by big business to do one thing and that is to rob you of what little money you have by creating a retail shopping boom”.

{Evil Santa picks another of the presents under the tree and throws it into the forty gallon drum makes the fires burn brighter for a moment as a thick black smoke comes out from whatever must have been inside of the box, he shoos the smoke away from his face as he clears his throat and again begins to speak.}

Evil Santa: “Christmas was designed by an elite few siting in an office and in a master stroke they created one of the biggest reason why the world is slowly being crippled by the massive amounts of money not only owed by whole country’s but us as individuals and yet even in the face of all these fact you people out there continue to line up one after the other for more credit and then when somebody like me rises up and tries to point out to you the error of you ways I am shunned and cast out from society like the black sheep”.

“That’s what a lot of you don’t realise people like you all at home you created me it wasn’t my upbringing I wasn’t subjected to numerous beatings as a child I wasn’t loved by my mother I was created by you because when I was one of the few people willing to make a stand and try and challenge the norm you all wouldn’t listen you blocked your ears and continued down the path of destruction, A little bit of me gave up and that’s when I realised that’s just what they wanted me to do just slink of into the fringes of society and be forgotten about but all that changed when I watched as the next generation woke up from there slumber and started to fight the greed and corruption, They took it right to the rich elite on their own territory peaching tents and calling for an end to the corporate states all over the world is was then that I realised that I was not the only one I realised I no longer had to hide in the shadows now I could one again join the mainstream and try and change it from the inside and that is why I am here to open the world eyes just like all those who have been living in tents outside the buildings of the corporate filth all over the world”.

{Evil Santa takes deep breath before he removes the face beard reviling the face of none other than “The Hardcore Phoenix” JC Bloodstone his steely blue eyes look directly into the camera his face showing no emotion as he continues to speak with purpose.}

JC Bloodstone: “I can’t help but feel ashamed of myself had I known that I was going to be placed in a match that would be gimmick based on the figure that has been the logo of corporate greed that you all call Santa I would have never signed on the dotted light because in a way it makes me complicit in furthering the goals of all those who want you to sink further into the black abyss but sometimes in life you are tested by having to do the very thing that you hate in order to further your own agenda and this is one time I am willing to go into the belly of the beast and wage war but be warned SCW management do not test my patience much further because you won’t like the outcome if you continue to back me into a corner because I will fight my way out of it and leave nothing but a baron waste land’.

“With every passing day we get closer and closer to me stepping into the SCW ring for the first time a moment that cannot come quicker for me, For some people this match seems to be a forgone conclusion most people seem to think that Goth is just going to romp on home unchallenged well despite the ill-advised ranting’s of Goth this match is far from a done deal. Goth seems to think that he is above all this he thinks that he should strait away be given everything he wants on a silver platter manly our World Champion Gabriel the thing is Goth doesn’t realize Gabriel already has you beat my friend it’s almost like watching a dog that has gone insane chasing its tale and every time it drives its teeth deep into its own flesh seems somewhat confused as to why it feels pains and yelps”.

{JC shakes his head in utter disgust as he continues to speak.}

JC Bloodstone: “You see Goth you are so focused on one goal that you’re not looking at the very real threat that is standing before you at and you may scoff at the mere possibility of me even being anywhere near your level but this sure as hell isn’t my first rodeo and it won’t be my last, I will be honest I have no clue as to what ever axe it is that you have to grind with  Gabriel and to be honest I could really care less because as arrogant and self-obsessed as you are your just someone who is going to be standing across that ring from me who is stopping me from obtaining my goal and that is a place you don’t want to be Goth trust it’s a place where one thing happens and what makes matter far worse for you is they have let the beast of its leash by allowing me to use whatever it is that I deem necessary to the get the job done what does that mean for you Goth it means that a wave of pain is about to come over your body unlike anything you have ever felt in your entire life”.

{JC reaches under the tree and picks up one of the presents and holds it up to the camera its wrapped in and old dirty newspaper the tag on it is an old milk bottle top with “Goth” written on it a sick smile crosses his face as he speaks once more.}

JC Bloodstone: “Like it or not we are both new to this company and I thought to myself why not be friendly you know what I mean extend the olive branch so to speak so I went ahead and got you a little Christmas gift you know so we don’t start of on the wrong foot I’m sure we can be friends right?.”.

{JC rips the wrapping of the present and what is revealed is a box of thumbtacks with a few cut lengths of barbed wire he touches one of them and a small dot of blood forms on the surface of his finger he sucks the blood off and then turns the box upside down and spills its contents onto the floor, he looks down at it for a moment his mind seemly racing with the possibilities of what he can do at December 2 Dismember a moment passes and he clears his throat and once again begins to speak.}

JC Bloodstone: “Goth you came out in front of the mindless masses and told them that you would enter that ring beat me and Reprobate and that would most likely just walk on out and forget who I am like I am just some third rate Indy wrestler being feed to you as a warm up trust me Goth you couldn’t be further from the truth if you tried, This isn’t going to be a cake walk I am going to take you to the limit you are are going to remember me for the rest of your life because I promise you I am going to leave are scar somewhere on your body that is going to remind you of me for the rest of your life, you talk about the art of hard-core as if it is something that beneath you and then in the same breath you claim to have mastered it, the arrogance is a stench I can smell on you from here unlike you I am always learning and evolving in order to work my way to the top and right now Goth I look at you and I see a man who should I pin at D2D would instantly make the wrestling Industry stand up and take notice”.

“You talk about how my fate has already been decides how in your mind my destiny is to win up flat on my back looking up at the lights well your hand is raised in victory have you stopped to think for one moment that how you think this is all going to play out inside of your mind is just your own ego clouding your judgment I mean surely somewhere deep in the back of your mind there has to be some doubt its human nature you don’t think a lion stalks a wild bison and it stops to think to itself what if this thing just turns around and flattens me, The truth is this Goth the odds probably against me I’m sure you have a list of accolades as long as my arm you have probably put on some of the best matches this industry has ever seen and your right these people who tune into SCW week in week out have no idea who I am but that changes come D2D Goth I am going to make you feel every bit of pent up rage that is inside me I will leave D2D in victory and to be honest I don’t care if it’s you or Reprobate it makes not one bit of difference to me who it is that falls and my hands but I promise you Goth you will never fucking forget the night you steped into the ring and faced JC Bloodstone never”.

{JC walks over to the forty gallon drum pulls out a piece of wood its end has a small flame his eyes watch the flame dancing before him as he moves towards the Christmas tree and throws it into the dekaying tree the instantly starts to catch fire JC watches as the tree is engulfed in flames he turns and looks at the camera before it fades and says one thing.}

JC Bloodstone: “Merry bloody Christmas SCW”.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:14:11 AM by JCBloodStone »
user posted image
“The Hardcore Phoenix” JC BloodStone